jumpoutnow

Hey Farm People.......

Take out those suckass side benches and burn um and put in the nice floor mat.

That's an idea.

;)

Screw you young whippersnappers...some of us prefer the benches.,,unless you get a hottie between your legs on the floor. That kinda makes up for the pain of getting up and down.
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

You'll jump anything.:D

Hah! I'd be a lot more popular if that were true.. :D
Lately I seem to have to go out of state to do any jumping.

I don't know why, I'm right down the road from you;):P

The kittie has high standards! :o:D

Alas I realize this[:/]

Don't go ruining my dreams!!!!!:P
Skymama's #2 stalker -

Sitting sideways on troop style benches sucks ass! Unless your at level flight and we all know it's not level flight. Getting up off the floor is a lot less painful then sitting at a fucked up angle and people leaning down slope on you.

If you want benches then get the half size ones that you can stradle and are centered on the floor, great for TDMS and old fucks like you & Spence!:P;):P

And the rest of us can have a nice padded floor!:)

you can't pay for kids schoolin' with love of skydiving! ~ Airtwardo

Side benches for now. But, we are getting a comfy floor pad made.

I see VELVET!! Yards and yards of purple velvet. Even around the speakers for the sound system.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

I see VELVET!! Yards and yards of purple velvet. Even around the speakers for the sound system.

Some other DZ already did that with a King air a long time ago..

This is THE FARM.. We Need Animal Prints. I am thinking Lepard Skin and /or Zebra Striped Velvet.

Sitting sideways on troop style benches sucks ass! Unless your at level flight and we all know it's not level flight. Getting up off the floor is a lot less painful then sitting at a fucked up angle and people leaning down slope on you.

If you want benches then get the half size ones that you can stradle and are centered on the floor, great for TDMS and old fucks like you & Spence!:P;):P

And the rest of us can have a nice padded floor!:)

The last time I was on that plane, the benches were the kind that you straddle, and they didnt run the whole way back, there was just the padding back by the door. I guess they could have changed it to side benches but that seems unlikely.
BASE 1384

This is THE FARM.. We Need Animal Prints. I am thinking Lepard Skin and /or Zebra Striped Velvet.

Flying pigs? :P:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Flying pigs? :P:D:D:D

And lots of spare sheep.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Awesome plane Greg. Can't wait to get up there and jump Kristi..uhhh,,I mean jump the Otter.:P:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I'm pulling for either a high gloss black or a matt black wrap with the STF logo on the bottom and sides by the pilots doors and on the tail.
"If you don't like your job, you don't strike! You just go in every day, and do it really half assed. That's the American way."
- Homer Simpson

Ok, Ok...it's finally sunk in...I have to acknowledge that I'm getting less young. When one old fart hammers another old fart for being an old fart, you just have to back up and say, "Ok...it's time to admit it."
:D:D:D

I could go with the middle benches alright - comfortable and you can see out the windows.
And, yes, the the side benches do suck. When I fly weights I have to have somebody help me up off the floor.
:D:D:$

We are gonna love this plane!

THANKS, GREG!!!!!!!!!!

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239