jasonRose

Weekend numbers! (5-16-18)

You all know the drill!!:)
:):10:lots of :D

Special thanks to Valinda and John, you guys are most generous and kind people I have ever met. You made my whole year thanks for taking the time to hang with me!!! Todak thanks for the hook up, you are right they are amazing people!!!

1) First Solo Tandem :D
2) First front side tandem :D
3) First intentional cutaway :D
4) First tandem passenger :D
5) Second tandem passenger
6) First four way with Roo (She paid :D)
7) Six way fun jump
8) First bad tandem passenger :D
9) Free fly
10) First tandem at home DZ with new boss :D
Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

I think you forgot first jump at Kapowsin!;)

Only five for me this weekend, and no beerable offenses, but it was definitely a fun weekend getting to watch you go through all that tandem stuff. :D:D Great to see ya, Jason.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

[:/]:7:2

Two of those jumps were my first very scary, very cold night jumps.

From the Otter, I was looking down at the "dropzone" at night. They're like, "see those lights? That's it." I'm like ok...but I didn't see it. I figured I'd find the dz once I got closer to the ground haha. I did. My first jump was a solo as required. The uppers were blowing hard...and I couldn't penetrate the wind. I came down far away from the lighted landing area. So....um...I couldn't see the ground when I was coming in. I crashed into the ground really fast onto my face. Thank god for my full face helmet. I thought I broke my hand. It hurt more than anything I've felt in a long time.

My second night jump, was a 4-way with friends. The view was so pretty and peaceful up there. Then under canopy, I turned into the wind way before I normally would, and blew backwards fast. I didn't make it to the landing area AGAIN, but I stood my landing in the dark!!!
~Nikki
http://www.facebook.com/poe62

Irgity Dirgity

[:/]:1:0

Only got one jump but it was out at Skydive Dallas where I haven't jumped in almost 2 years and it was FRICK'N AWESOME to get out there and see those folks again!

Also a friend of mine from Venezuela is here and she's wanted to jump for a long time but we havne't been able to get out to Skydive Ven so she made her first jump at SDD this afternoon.:)
I got nuthin

You all know the drill!!:)
:):10:lots of :D

Special thanks to Valinda and John, you guys are most generous and kind people I have ever met. You made my whole year thanks for taking the time to hang with me!!! Todak thanks for the hook up, you are right they are amazing people!!!

1) First Solo Tandem :D
2) First front side tandem :D
3) First intentional cutaway :D
4) First tandem passenger :D
5) Second tandem passenger
6) First four way with Roo (She paid :D)
7) Six way fun jump
8) First bad tandem passenger :D
9) Free fly
10) First tandem at home DZ with new boss :D

Yes rosie I will be your passenger.....but will only be out on friday and saturday
:P

:):5:1
nice sunset jump on saturday evening...the first one at our new DZ in Ritzville and it was beautiful!!!! Lots of 2 ways with Doc and got winded out today>:(....but did finally manage to take time out to get my B-license. Congrats Rosie!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

It was fun to have you over, Jason. You always have a place to crash on the West side with us.
My #'s . . .;):11:0

5 tandems, 3 AFF's, and 3 fun jumps, including a 3 coach 4 way for Dangeroo on her first post-AFF jump. You should have seen her 110 watt smile going on that one. Jason and Vskydiver were in on that one. B|

I didn't owe any beer, but I sure drank a lot of it with Jason and Dangeroo having to buy so much of it.:DB| In fact, I'm having a 2nd one right now.

I'm getting really close to a pie, though.:S

:):0:1
beer I suppose for my first trip to the pokey.
>:(
stupid fuckers....the system is whack I tell ya.

you dontr get off that easy dude, WTF happened to put in the lockdown:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

[:/];6;0
B|B|B|B| Finally, good weather and plenty of jumping. I had a great time, but I sure didn't know how tired jumping can make you. What a switch from only getting a jump every few weeks to 6 in one weekend. Wow!
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

0:0:0

Spent the weekend with my Studebaker buddies, so didn't jump.

Rosie, if you spend all your time with tandems now, who's going to wire the hangar?

Congrats dude. Your excitement is infectious and you'll make a great TM.

Vint
. . . . .
"Make it hard again." Doc Ed

“A person needs a little madness, or else they never dare cut the rope and be free” Nikos Kazantzakis

B|:10:0

It was such a pleasure having you over Jason! You are welcome anytime! REALLY!

1=I swooped a tandem that JohnMitchell did and gave his passenger a show. Showed them how you could do some flips and turns in the air and all that...
2=did another swoop with John's tandem.
3=I was Jason Rose's first tandem passenger. Popped his Cherry.
4=Jason was so good at it that I decided to try it again. Whoot!
5=Did a 10 way jump. Lots of fun.
6= Popped DangerRoo's cherry and went on her first 4 way after she got off AFF.
7= 6 way RW jump with Krisanne and a few other people. I think the sexy JohnMitchell was in there somewhere too. I think I felt up his leg on that one.
8=Did a crazy drogue less jump with Jason. I tried like hell to really fu** him up but he did an awesome job. He also did a great job of giving us a stand up landing off DZ when the winds started hauling ass when we tried to land.
9=Did a wonderful 12 point 2 way with JohnMitchell. We could have gotten more points in but we were doing kiss passes between each point and some of the kiss passes got a bit out of hand.
10=Did a 2 way with DangerRoo. She did a great job and I'm really impressed with her progress at this point. She is shaping up to be a great skydiver!
Sorry guys, I already spanked her and she liked it. ;)B|:D

:(:6:0

sounds like I should have gone to Ritzville this weekend

Jason I've never done a tandem but if needed a pax to help finish out your quals I'd go with you. :o:o

Congrats Dude!!!!!

To Roo too lots of good people up there :)
John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

:):2:lots

Thanks to low overcasts and continuous drizzle on friday and saturday I could only make my first jum p on sunday at noon. So only two jumps, but such jumps they were!

1)First jump at that particular DZ
2)First CReW jump
3)First decent exit from a caravan :$
5)First stack
6)First biplane
7)First stairstep
8)First dock (admittedly only because my coach *can* fly well :D)

Danny, thanks again for taking me up and for your patience! These were definitely my most brilliant jumps by a landslide!
"That formation-stuff in freefall is just fun and games but with an open parachute it's starting to sound like, you know, an extreme sport."
~mom

Really windy this weekend... and really tired:5:0

Took the day off on friday (paying for it this morning) but I did two fun jumps (RW) on Friday afternoon with Beth flying outside video.

This weekend was the second OSU weekend... unfortunately the winds didn't help at all. We managed to get all of the tandems up but the winds were too high to do AFF jumps all weekend. I did three tandem videos Saturday and Sunday...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

1:17:0

Awesome weekend.

Friday cut out of work a little early and went over to KSUPC. Did 4 fun freefly jumps there. Great time.

Saturday headed home to SDK and did 4 tandems, 1 tandem video and 2 fun freefly jump

Sunday did 3 more tandems, 1 tandem video, 1 coach jump and 1 hop and pop.

Good weekend, I'm beat ;)

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

[:/]:3::D

100th jump-:D paid

Am ahead a case since 100 was supposed to be a balloon jump so I lugged 2 cases out. Uppers were above balloon limits all weekend even tho WX was great. So wasted almost all of Saturday sitting around. Packed up tandems and studied for B exam. Finally jumped on one of the last loads.

Got mega pied and still think I have some in my right ear.

No complaints though:ph34r:
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

:(:6:0

sounds like I should have gone to Ritzville this weekend

Jason I've never done a tandem but if needed a pax to help finish out your quals I'd go with you. :o:o

Congrats Dude!!!!!

To Roo too lots of good people up there :)

Where did you jump this weekend?

B|:6:0

Had students sitting on the ground when the winds came up yesterday, otherwise I'd have made a few more. 3 regular tandems, 1 frontside tandem with Rosie (congrats!), one tandem video jump, and one 12,000 foot hop & pop with 10 others to enjoy the view around our new home. :)
Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)