jasonRose

Weekend numbers! (5-16-18)

:)
WAHOOOOOO!!!! :|: 5: :Dx2

well YOU all heard already about my fantastic weekend...B|:)
A HUGE thank you to John-level 6 and 7!! and valinda, John, and Jason, awesome 4 way!!! you guys sure know how to spoil a girl!!
Valinda again on the 2way and coaching!!

had fun hanging out with nwflyer durring the windy day and leap for lupus!! ;)

and ya I did get a actual solo in :P
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

Thanks for the beer sweetie! Next weekend we'll have to get us some more apricots. :D You know we look like sister when we drink that! ;):DB| I want some more of that! Thanks for the walk too!

:)
(I.C.D#2 VP)
""I'm good with my purple penis straw" ~sky mama

V

Still here is Sac town jumping at Lodi not sure when the job is going to start (or if for that matter) in Deerfield Park but I'll make lots of noise if and when I get there:)
JF

PS likely I'll see you at LP if all else fails

John Fosgate
"In the end, its always best to choose the hard right over the easy wrong." LouDiamond
MB 4310
www.N3Racing.com

Trying to figure out the format here...staple a tps report or not?
:)THREE!!! stand up landings (out of the last 14) Not bad! ONE!!! kick to the face on my first 3 way. Lots of signatures on my A card. TONS of help from JohnMitchell and others. Hours of enjoyable couch time with very cool people. Much covering my eyes (to protect my virginity) when John and Valinda are anywhere near eachother. Good times.

B|:6:0

Had students sitting on the ground when the winds came up yesterday, otherwise I'd have made a few more. 3 regular tandems, 1 frontside tandem with Rosie (congrats!), one tandem video jump, and one 12,000 foot hop & pop with 10 others to enjoy the view around our new home. :)
Blues,
Dave

That crosscountry rocked!!!!!
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

;),6,0

B|:10:0

It was such a pleasure having you over Jason! You are welcome anytime! REALLY!

Hey V, we are just glad to not read about you in the incident forums after being Jason's test dummyB|B|B|

I think I am up for being Rosie's test dummy next weekend at the Ritz!:o

Doc

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Awe! He was fine. At no point in time did he ever give me the feeling that I wasn't safe. Even when the parachute wasn't opening and looked like it was going to have to be cut away and he was grunting and swearing behind me. :D:D:D Or even that time when we weren't making the landing field and he had to swoop somewhere else. And even that time when he almost lost control of me in freefall because I was trying my hardest to f him up. He did a great job. You should be fine. ;)B| I put him through the acid test and he came through with flying colors. On top of that he was still nice to me! :o:S

:|:4::D

Good weekend. Got in on my buddies 500th jump!
Had to buy a case for landing on the tarmac.:S

Don't be bringing any more of that "Champange of Beer" either. We're rollin with the 'Stone now.[:/]
It's called the Hillbilly Hop N Pop dude.
If you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough.
That's fucked up. Watermelons do not grow on trees! ~Skymama

Awe! He was fine. At no point in time did he ever give me the feeling that I wasn't safe. Even when the parachute wasn't opening and looked like it was going to have to be cut away and he was grunting and swearing behind me. :D:D:D Or even that time when we weren't making the landing field and he had to swoop somewhere else. And even that time when he almost lost control of me in freefall because I was trying my hardest to f him up. He did a great job. You should be fine. ;)B| I put him through the acid test and he came through with flying colors. On top of that he was still nice to me! :o:S

Yeah - but I weigh a little more than you:ph34r: Although he did take Todak and both survived. I guess until after Rosie gets some experience I will have to stop my usual pre-flight bantering with the tandem students - "Oh, you got Rosie as your tandem master - (moment of silence) - wow, did you piss off the manifest lady??" Or - "Hey Rosie, did ya take your narcolepsy meds this am", or "Hey Rosie, glad to see they let ya out of work release again after what happened last weekend"B|B|B|

Doc
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

"Hey Rosie, they're letting you go on the back this time?"

"Maybe if you do ok this time, they'll let you go by yourself."

Blues,
Dave

Oh you guys are so hard on him! He's doing fine! You should encourage him. He's going to make a great tandem master and really make a lot of people's tandem experiences wonderful! So be nice! ;)

[:/]/16/2

Had a blast at Spaceland jumping with the POPS, even though we didn't get the record.

Beer for first jump on my new rig. Couple lessons learned on jumping new gear.

Beer for jump number 500, a 2 point 30 way from 9,400'.

Blues,
Dave

Oh you guys are so hard on him! He's doing fine! You should encourage him. He's going to make a great tandem master and really make a lot of people's tandem experiences wonderful! So be nice! ;)

Did you take Rosie on a skydive?:D

Oh and to stay somewhat on subject:

: 12 : 0
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Well, that depends on how you look at it. He is working at getting his tandem ticket and asked me to go on the front for the experienced skydiver part. However there was a time when I'm sure he thought I was taking him for a ride rather than the other way around. :D:D:D He did fine.

Well, that depends on how you look at it. He is working at getting his tandem ticket and asked me to go on the front for the experienced skydiver part. However there was a time when I'm sure he thought I was taking him for a ride rather than the other way around. :D:D:D He did fine.

Ring around the Rosie . . .
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Blues,
Dave

Oh you guys are so hard on him! ;)

You think this is hard? Wait till it's 105 degrees out and we've got seven or eight "flowers" sitting on the ground waiting for him. >:(:D:D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)