Misslmperfect

American Idol

iTunes is selling them- at their regular full price of .99 per song if I am not mistaken. Personally, I think its kind of ballsy to charge the same price for an amateur AI recording as you would for something by U2 or any other proven artist but people must be buying them.

The AI stuff is THE top selling downloads on iTunes right now. They are making a Killing off this. I just wonder if the Performers are getting any cut at all from the online Sales.

I Know BMI/ASCAP will be making sure the song writers get thier cuts from the sales but I dont think the performers are getting anything.

I just wonder if the Performers are getting any cut at all from the online Sales.

I seriously doubt it. The show is all about making record companies and the producers a serious amount of money. It has nothing to do with the individual performers.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

One last thing. Jason (dreadlockboy) is not going to win but he'll be around for a while. I stopped what I was doing when he sang the 'Hallelujah' song. I wish he would record that JUST the way he did it on stage...*sniff*sniff* It was moving.~~April

Once again April, you are wise beyond your years. That performance was probably one of the best performances this season. I've always loved Jeff Buckley's version. Too bad he died so young. Very haunting song.

I do want to make a comment in regard to 'Idol Gives Back'. I enjoyed the show last night even though it was not as good as last year. Anyway, I am so glad they do this. I forget how fortunate I have been all my life and these shows remind me that I truly have no clue about real poverty. If it's not in front of us, it's amazing how we kind of forget about it. I don't believe in government forced re-distribution of wealth, but I do think this kind of poverty should be top news. More awareness results in more charitable giving.

Thank you American Idol!

Honey, I don't even know how to add that one up. Wise beyond MY years would make me smart as a corpse. :D:D:D

I watched some of Idol Gives Back and was very moved by Annie Lenox and the 4 young brothers. She did what she could for them and just totally broke down when she left them. I'm very happy they are all negative, nobody deserves to have their whole family wiped out like that. Then she got on piano and played 'Many Rivers to Cross'. Man, I'm weepy.

I need to go to the pirate game and slap the beejesus outta someone.~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

There is a lot of really good music out there that you will not hear on American top 40 radio. And that version of Over the Rainbow is one of them.

Isn't that the tune they play at the WFFC to wake you up in the morning?

Love Iz's melodic voice with it. Thought 'dreadlock boy' was sounding a bit too impersonal and rushed last night.

ltdiver

YES it is/was (we'll hear it again at another WFFC) the song each frickin morning!!!>:(;):ph34r::ph34r:

It was the version by a Hawaiian Named Israel Kamaowakiteke..... or something! I can still, even after these past few years of not actually hearing it, can STILL hear that ukelele... But thinking about it brings back some of my BEST fucking bOOgie memories!B|B|B|B|B|B|

whoever missed ANY of the WFFC's missed an opportunity of a lifetime! :P:ph34r::ph34r:

back on topic of AI.. I am not a big teleV watcher and I certainly dont hang out with SimPaula and MTV dude, but my kid told me that HEART was on last night??? So i will assUme that Ann is still Her plumpstress? and :PNANCY WOW:P (I am making that slushie sound with my tounge, inside of cheek with lots of SaLiVa) is still hot if not HOTTER than ever as She ages gracefully! Anyone catch that? I see no mention of it here in all of these reveiws.

dude, but my kid told me that HEART was on last night??? So i will assUme that Ann is still Her plumpstress?]I am making that slushie sound with my tounge, inside of cheek with lots of SaLiVa) is still hot if not HOTTER than ever as She ages gracefully! Anyone catch that?

Check it out..http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlQDPJFWWFc Heart With Frergie doing Barracuda.
Ummm.. Frergie.:)

Well, it was a surprise to see MJ leave! I was outside working on my boat and came in just as he got the heave-ho. I was glad to see KLC get a break from the bottom three...she had a good performance Tuesday and it's good to see her get the votes for it.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I'm really surprised that MJ is gone. I really thought it'd be KLC, Syesha, or Carley although should be Brooke.

I really dont understand why so many dont like Brooke. I think it is an amazing an beautiful thing that someone can remain so pure given the world and the way it is today. I mean she has never seen an "R" rated movie. I think its amazing. I would love to see someone like her win becuase it would give the young girls who look up to the AI's someone real positive to look up too. I too am suprised that Michael Johns is gone, it surely should have been Syesha or Carly. I am elated that Kristy Lee was safe....

I think its amazing. I would love to see someone like her win because it would give the young girls who look up to the AI's someone real positive to look up too

She is scary. She comes across as a Hormonal Basket case that wants to cry at the drop of a hat. Every time I see her, I think she is about to "open up" and want to "Talk about my Feelings". Also did I mention that she needs to eat a Cheeseburger or 50 cause she is a walking skeleton?

She has a nice voice buy that teary eyed crap is waaaaaaay old and I DON’T want hear about her feelings. Someone hand that girl a bucket of Chicken and tell her not to say a word till all of it is gone.
:P

I think its amazing. I would love to see someone like her win because it would give the young girls who look up to the AI's someone real positive to look up too

She is scary. She comes across as a Hormonal Basket case that wants to cry at the drop of a hat. Every time I see her, I think she is about to "open up" and want to "Talk about my Feelings". Also did I mention that she needs to eat a Cheeseburger or 50 cause she is a walking skeleton?

She has a nice voice buy that teary eyed crap is waaaaaaay old and I DON’T want hear about her feelings. Someone hand that girl a bucket of Chicken and tell her not to say a word till all of it is gone.
:P

I agree, she does need a biscuit or 2 or 100, but she seems so "hormonal" as you put it becuase somehow she has not managed to become hardened and caloused as nearly all of the rest of have from the world....

I'm really surprised that MJ is gone. I really thought it'd be KLC, Syesha, or Carley although should be Brooke.

I really dont understand why so many dont like Brooke. I think it is an amazing an beautiful thing that someone can remain so pure given the world and the way it is today. I mean she has never seen an "R" rated movie. I think its amazing. I would love to see someone like her win becuase it would give the young girls who look up to the AI's someone real positive to look up too.

I think she would be a great role model... of course isn't Carie Underwood sort of down to earth and sweet as well? I think I remember reading that somewhere...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

I think she would be a great role model... of course isn't Carie Underwood sort of down to earth and sweet as well? I think I remember reading that somewhere...

Yeah she is. She's also smoking hot while not being slutty. The world could use more role models like that.

I missed 99% of last night's show...what was KLC's reaction when she was sent to safety?
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

I missed 99% of last night's show...what was KLC's reaction when she was sent to safety?

She flashed her boobs to the audience.

HAHAHAHA!!! You sure know how to hurt a guy!
--
Murray

I was surprised to see MJ go also. I didn't expect him to win but I expected him to make it to atleast the top 4 or 5.

My prediction for the finale is both Davids.

Yup, it will be the two David's in the final two. David A. being the chosen one.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I think it was just wrong the way Michael was sent home. Ryan Seacrest is an ass for doing it the way he did. If anyone is interested I have a link where you can get the studio recordings..........;)

This week is Mariah Carey week.........I'm not sure what David Cook and Jason are going to do with this theme. This week, David Cook's terminally ill brother will be in the audience.

HA! Have I seen Idol??? Every week! It's what and how Ryan told Michael he was going home. Give him a glimmer of hope and then kick him again. I agree, Ryan is rude and obnoxious, this last one was the 'topper'.