Misslmperfect

American Idol

And WTF was Paula wearing?!?!?!

I was wondering the same thing....:S
Looked like the left sleeve/side had been ripped off? After some of the things she has done on this season, Im questioning her sanity....:S:D

So, is Simon's ever present patting and tickling Paula's back a sign of calming her down, reassuring her, or flirting? >:(

ltdiver

Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon

I too remember Carrie Underwood nailing 'Alone'. LBFM didn't come close.

My bottom 3 for last night are: LBFM, Chickezie and Jason (although the girls like him too much).

Aussie dude and Bad Hair Emo Guy were my favorite last night.

Country Hottie did well enough to stay another week, but she may fall into the bottom 3 because of the votes dreadlocks dude gets.

I love Brooke, but I hate that song. I hate it when the Police do it. She deserves to go on though.

Little smiley boy blew it, but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago. His fan base is huge. He deserves to continue on.

Tatoo chick destroyed her song. She could be in the bottom 3 again.

Forgettable Black girl was good, but forgettable. She's in trouble.

I hope she gets kicked off. I'm disappointed that she's made it this far. She already had her chance in the music industry and she sucked, blew a lot of record company money and sold nearly nothing.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

My bottom 3 for last night are: LBFM, Chickezie and Jason (although the girls like him too much).

Country Hottie did well enough to stay another week, but she may fall into the bottom 3 because of the votes dreadlocks dude gets.

I love Brooke, but I hate that song. I hate it when the Police do it. She deserves to go on though.

Little smiley boy blew it, but not as bad as a couple of weeks ago. His fan base is huge. He deserves to continue on.

:D:ph34r:Geezzzzz...you guys are about as cruel as Simon:D:ph34r: Dz.com critics = Rough crowd:D

My guess....

Bottom three..

Remi - she should be voted off this time
Kristy Lee - but she saved herself with the song that will win her votes! :P
Carley - sadly she has the BEST female voice but she is not that popular.... :S

We shall see!

Muff Brother # 3883, SCR # 14796 ICD # 1 - Pres.
Yeah, I noticed and I think it's funny!

I liked Chikezie, maybe because he's Nigerian and he reminded me of the terrific Nigerian family that lived next door to us for a couple of years. Absolutely fantastic people! Great parties, drums going , everybody dancing house jammed with people...I really miss them.

Who goes next? Ramiele, Kristy Lee, Syesha, Jason?

I bet every Filipino in the US is voting for Ramiele and she''ll stick around for a while.

My vote goes for KL or Syesha to leave next week.

Top five...David Cook, David Archuleta, Brook White, Carly, the Aussie.

I vote that next year they have a Jagger/Richards week! No more of thet Beatles!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

That kid with the Emo haircut or that Brook chick will probably win it. I'd love to see the Aggie win, but I don't think he will. Although when he comes back to get finish his degree I'm more then sure he'll get laid alot (not that its that hard to get laid in college).:D

Whoa, we agree........... David Cook and Michael Johns. I'm now really liking Brooke and Jason. I had picked David Cook to do well just by his audition.

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I've been thinking about the show this week (I know, I've got too much time on my hands but I love this show). This week the mentor is Dolly Parton, which means the theme is either Country or boobs. My assumption is Country, so here are my predictions:

LBFM - The only thing she has nailed is probably Ryan. I don't expect much from her.

Country hottie - If she can't excel this week, she deserves to go.

Tatoo chick - I don't expect much from her in this genre, but if she picks the right song; we may be in for a surprise.

Bad hair emo guy - Not seeing it, but he has been creative. He definitely won't be the worst.

Smiley kid - He seems to really excel in the ballads. If he picks a good country ballad, he can knock it out of the park.

Forgettable black girl - Great voice, but I think she'll be forgettable again.

Aussie - I don't recall Queen ever doing country. Maybe he should do a Keith Urban song. He can do it justice.

Dreadlocks dude - Texas upbringing. He has no excuse.

Brooke - I think she could really have a grand slam this week. Gotta pick the right song though. Love this girl.

What are your predictions?

I think its going to end up being a tough competition in a few more weeks, with Brooke, Emo guy and Aggie-Dreads-guy.

LBFM will probably go this week or next. Actually, I think tatoo chick will go this week. She's really not that good and has goofy twitches that she considers dancing while she sings.

I know because he's an Aggie, you may be partial but there is no way he can compete with Aussie dude and smiley kid. Both are much better singers and smiley kid has a huge fan base. He's been in the bottom 3 early, that's not a good sign.

For me, top of the pack right now (in no particular order) are Brooke, Emo dude and smiley kid.

I know because he's an Aggie, you may be partial but there is no way he can compete with Aussie dude and smiley kid. Both are much better singers and smiley kid has a huge fan base. He's been in the bottom 3 early, that's not a good sign.

For me, top of the pack right now (in no particular order) are Brooke, Emo dude and smiley kid.

Jason was warned about coasting last week. He is pretty good at a particular genre/type of song but when he goes outside what he does pretty darn well i.e.- Hallelujah - I don't know if he has it. "Michelle" was terrible. I think he was pretty surprised to be in the bottom 3 last week. You can't mail it in.

LBFM has every Filipino in the US voting for her...I think she will be around for a while despite belonging in the next 3 to leave.

Archuleta - The more I see him the less I like him. He can nail it from time to time and he has the teenage girl vote...which isn't necessarily about talent.

Kristy Lee - I have to admit I just love a long legged woman that can throw a good roundhouse kick but I don't think she'll last much longer. I don't think she has the vocal skills to keep going to the top 5. Best Muay Thai by far. ;)

Syesha - I think she'll be the next to go ... others should leave first but I think she'll be gone this week.

I don't really like Aussie dude, I like David Cook much better.

Carly Smithson - She should outlast LBFM and Syesha and Kristy Lee but I could see her leaving earlier. I had earlier picked her for top 5 but don't know if she will make it...or belong there.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

here is the way I currently see it, In order.

9) LBFM - Should be gone next. Cant see her doing country at all. But her fan base may pull it out for her again.

8) Forgettable Black Chick - Nothing wrong with her, Just not enough right with her. County night could be the end for her.

7) Country Hottie - She should shine tonight. This is her night to go big or go home. I do really like her and they NEED the country element on the show.

6) Smiley Boy - This kid annoys the hell out of me. I dont see what everyone else thinks is so great. He totally blew it the past few weeks. If there was a way to vote against someone, I would wear my phone out dialing to get rid of this kid. That smile is just plain creepy!! Tell him to go back to star search.

5) Should Wash is Nappy Ass Hair Dread Boy - One trick Pony. But that boy is going to be soo deep Aggie Poontang when he gets back to Texas he just might screw himself to death. I know I would if I was him.
Of course we all know what they say about those aggies.. and I dont see no Horns either.:o:P:D so maybe not.:D:D

4) Grandpa - He did OK with the Queen Cover but still hasnt shown he is anything more than an over the hill (For a Pop Star anyway) good club performer.

3) Irish Lass - (I bet that would be one fun ride!!) anyway.. She has the talent to go deep but not all the way. She should step it up tonight.

2) Needs to eat a cheeseburger, Carlie Simon wannabe - If she will be still and keep her mouth closed when she is not singing, she could go deep. Country will suit her very well I think.

1) Bad Hair Emo Boy - He would really have to screw up a couple times to loose this. It is his to win. And after he does maybe he can afford a stylist that will finally let him know that he can afford the entire hair cut next time.

Simon doesn't understand Country at all so I don't see the producers putting an all country night together unless they are trying to force Simon off the show via stroke.

Dolly wrote for everyone; her music is easily translated into different genres, so if its Dolly night as opposed to Country night, it would be great to see some interpretations.

Bad Hair Emo Guy? Is that David Cook?? I can't stand his hair but love his voice (what there IS to love this year).

Now which one is Grandpa? :D~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

I dread tonight's show, because country is not my favorite type of music. Have any of you heard the studio recordings of these remaining singers? It would surprise you how well some of them sound. David Cook is amazing on his recordings. Brooke sounds really good and her voice records very well. Jason, not everyone's favorite, sounds better on his studio recordings. Carly's voice is beautiful but she isn't going to win. Smiley kid, David A........I wish he'd quit licking his lips so much, it's very annoying. The other's I don't care too much about, well maybe the Aussie Michael, but he hasn't "brought it" yet. He is capable, his previous recordings are good.

Bad Hair Emo Guy? Is that David Cook?? I can't stand his hair but love his voice (what there IS to love this year).

Now which one is Grandpa? :D~~April

Bad Hair Emo Guy = David Cook
Grandpa = Michael Johns (aka Aussie dude)

I can't wait to see what David Cook and Brooke are going to do tonight! :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

According to Dialidol:

David Cook- But you know I love you

Kristy Lee Cook- two doors down

Michael johns-Islands in the stream

Carly Smithson- Jolene

David Archuleta- Travelin thru

Ramiele Mulabuy- 9 to 5

Brooke White-Coat of many colors

Syesha Mercado- Eagle when she flies

Jason Castro- I will always love you

Comes from someone in Dollys camp who attending her Saturday sessions with the idols.

The posters comment: She was smitten by David cook and his arrangement, she was blown away by Carly and her favorite was Jason.

But that boy is going to be soo deep Aggie Poontang when he gets back to Texas he just might screw himself to death.

That's basically what I told my wife a while back. That when he gets kicked off and he comes home, his definitely going to get to be the big man on campus for probably 6-7 months. After that he'll fade away, unless he gets out there and works his short-term fame to land some music gigs and long term fame.

I was at a baseball practice with my son so I missed the show. My wife thought David Cook was the best and that Ramielle or Kristy Lee should be the one to go.

Is she pickin' 'em right?
--
Murray

David C. or Michael Johns, I think were the best tonight. Yeah, I think Ramielle or Kristy could go this week. I think the bottom 4 will be girls.

The dialidol song list was sure wrong!:S

David C also has a new hair style/cut, and it's somewhat an improvement.