Misslmperfect

American Idol

Skinny needs to eat a cheeseburger Carley Simon wannabe (Brooke) - Did she not get what the song was about?? Joline is not a smiley happy song. Broke did NOT bring it tonight. Some smiley ditsy Blonde trying to make Joline a happy song just shows that she isnt that bright.

Bad Hair Emo Boy (David C)- This is his contest to win. Another great performance. Not his best but still great. (Heard he was hospitalized after the show last night with heart palpitations and high blood pressure.. May not have been feeling well when he performed)

LBFM - This girl needs to go. She just isnt Idol quality. Another lackluster performance and what was with the Chicken Neck head bobin?? I am sure the head bobin skill will be useful to her soon but not good for idol.

Need to wash his nappy hair boy (Jason)- I think he did well tonight. Stepped up a notch from previous performances.

Irish Lass (Carly) - Actually I thought she never looked better. Great performance, Perhaps the best of the night. She definitely got my vote for Ride I would most like to go on.

Obnoxious Smiley Boy (David A.) - I do NOT get this kid. I cringe whenever he is on stage. I cannot see the infatuation with him at all. He was a little better tonight than the past couple times which were HORRIBLE. Why do people think he is so good?? I just dont see it.

Country Hottie (Kristy Lee) - One of her better performances. I Liked it. The bare Feet was a nice gimmick. I get the feeling that a few shots of tequila in that girl and you just might have your hands full.

Forgettable Black Chick (Syesha) - even Whitney cant do Whitney anymore. She should not have tried. Bottom 3 for sure.

Grandpa (Michael) - Liked the arrangement. One of his better showings. Still too old to win it all but the cougars out there voting giving him a chance.

Bottom 3? – LBFM (Ramiele), Forgettable Black Chick (Syesha) and either the Aggie Pussy Magnet (Dread Boy) or Country Hottie (KLC).

Ramiele Goes Home (I Hope!!)

Your so funny!!! I could hear a "commentator" type voice while reading that.... Its funny I really like Brooke and have thought from the get go that she reminded me of Carly Simon, its funny to hear that someone else thought that. I think David A. is this years Sanjaya. None of the intelligent folk last year could understand why he stayed as long as he did. This kid can sing better than Sanjaya, but its the teenage girl fan base that is gonna keep him around. He's cute kid and he has all the young girls going gaa gaa just like Sanjaya. I didnt understand it last year, and I dont understand it this year...:S

I toally agree with everything you said...but I don't want to see Jason in the bottom three again!

I don't get that David kid...makes me glad I missed last season with Sanjaya. Yeah he can sing, but I think he's in the wrong setting, I see him on stage, in a musical, not as a pop star.

And WTF was Syesha thinking? Why would you choose one of the most powerful Whitney Houston songs out there? HELLO??? I have a feeling she'll be around for awhile though, unfortunately.

and I read "She just isnt Idol quality" as total idiot quality, haha so fitting!!:D

"Irish Lass (Carly) - Actually I thought she never looked better. Great performance, Perhaps the best of the night. She definitely got my vote for Ride I would most like to go on."

Found this today. Her real name is/was Carly Hennessy. She had a record deal with MCA.

http://www.mcarecords.com/artistAbout.asp?selected=1&aboutId=4114&which=bio&artistname=Carly+Hennessy&artistid=186&title=Dublin+Native

Don't know how to make this a clicky, so cut & paste.
I'm behind the bar at Sloppy Joe's....See ya in the Keys!

Muff 4313

old news. Yes, They spent over 2 million trying to promote her and it Bombed.

Several Idols this year already had record deald in the past that did not work out.

I think it was the Smiley Kid that won Star search a couple years ago.

Michael Johns, David Cook, and Kristy Lee Cook were also represented by a major record label at one time and have made albums in the past.

I've heard a lot of Cook's band, "Axium", they're not bad. I've heard one of Michael's previous recordings and it was so good, it made me wonder why he isn't bringing that kind of performance to the show or picking better songs????

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Good to see LBFM gone. She should've been gone weeks ago. Watching her always reminded me of watching a not-so-bad, average person sing karaoke.

I bet Brooke would be a blast if she had some tequila in her, as well. Body shots, anyone?

Smiley kid - definitely needs to stop licking his lips. And I can't stand how he looks like he's going to cry after every performance. Get this fucking kid OUTTA HERE! Too bad all the little teeny boppers are gonna get him to the finals.

Bad hair emo boy is going to end up taking the cake. That's my guess.

I bet Brooke would be a blast if she had some tequila in her, as well. Body shots, anyone?

Sleeping with her would be like sleeping with a Bundle of Wire Coat Hangers in the bed. That girl Scary Skinny. I would be scared that I get stabbed by her hip bones.

On J`s Bangability scale..

1) Irish Chick. That has got to be one wild ride. Grab a hold, Hang on and hope she lets you go when she gets done.

2) Country Hottie - Tequila make her clothes fall off. Grab some spurs and see if you can hang on for the full 8 seconds.

3) LBFM - See if she can live up to her nick name. And the spinner possibilities are endless.

4) Syeasha - I bet she would not be so forgettable once the lights went off.

Brooke just doesnt do it for me and doesnt even rate on my patented Bangability scale.

I think you run a great risk of her turning into a weeping drunk that wants to talk about her feelings..... :P.....my vote goes to Kristy Lee in the tequila and fun department!!
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

my vote goes to Kristy Lee in the tequila and fun department!!

I couldn't agree more! ;):P

And why do so many of ya'll think she needs to go? She a beautiful girl with a great voice! Helluva lot better than smiley boy, Jason, & Syesha. I was glad to see Ramiele go, she just isnt (or wasn't) idol quality... I like Brooke too, her innocence is what I like about her. Its nice to see someone from the world it is today be so pure. My vote for the one who takes it all is Michael Johns. I know he is the oldest, but IMHO, he is the best.... ;)

Tonight’s performance Ratings:

1. Country Hottie - Sorry KLC Haters, She nailed it tonight. Looked great, Sounded Great, Absolutely her best performance. I so wanted to talk her into a few body shots after her performance tonight.

2. Smiley Lip Licker Kid - Can’t stand the kid usually but tonight he gets second just because the rest were not that good. I am still not a fan and don’t get what people see in this kid but he better than the rest tonight.

3. Syesha - Good performance, A little too much urban yodeling for my taste (If you cant hold the note, Vibrato is NOT a proper substitute) but a better performance overall for her. Still forgettable but less so than usual.

6. Dread Lock Aggie Boy - He took a chance and did well with it. I really think he would have done MUCH better with Marleys Redemption Song. Not because of the dreads but I think it would have suited his voice and style much better.

4. Grandpa - Not his best but still better than the rest.

5. Irish Lass - I thought she looked horrible tonight. Those jeans were a HUGE fashion mistake. Made her look really fat and they were way too tight. The Panty Lines were tacky (And who would have ever guessed Carley was the Granny panty type). The song was a miss for her too. I like Carley and wish she would just be herself and quit trying to conform to what Simon wants her to be. I soooo wish she would have done Dear God by XTC tonight as her inspirational song. Much more suited to her style.

7. Need to eat a Cheese Burger Girl (Brooke) - Sorry but she just didnt do it tonight. Tried to over sell it and didnt sound that good. The more I see her, the less I like her.

8. Bad Hair Emo Boy (David Cook) - My Favorite left but by far his worst night. He looks very pale and sickly. Not sure if he is still having health problems or if the pressure is just getting to him but he really needs to step it back up.

Funny thing is this list is almost the exact inverse of how I feel each talent wise.

Bottom 3 Predictions for Thursday night: Syesha (She just doesn’t have the fan base to carry her), David Cook and Carley.

Carley goes home.[:/]

Tonight’s performance Ratings:

1. Country Hottie - Sorry KLC Haters, She nailed it tonight. Looked great, Sounded Great, Absolutely her best performance. I so wanted to talk her into a few body shots after her performance tonight.
I haven't liked her until tonight. She did a great job!

2. Smiley Lip Licker Kid - Can’t stand the kid usually but tonight he gets second just because the rest were not that good. I am still not a fan and don’t get what people see in this kid but he better than the rest tonight.
He was good tonight, but it wasn't my favorite. I can see him doing well on Broadway
3. Syesha - Good performance, A little too much urban yodeling for my taste (If you cant hold the note, Vibrato is NOT a proper substitute) but a better performance overall for her. Still forgettable but less so than usual.
She's good but nothing unique stands out IMO

6. Dread Lock Aggie Boy - He took a chance and did well with it. I really think he would have done MUCH better with Marleys Redemption Song. Not because of the dreads but I think it would have suited his voice and style much better.
Jason has that soothing sound about him, but I just don't see him making it all the way through

4. Grandpa - Not his best but still better than the rest. Dude with two first names did well, but I don't think tonight was his best performance

5. Irish Lass - I thought she looked horrible tonight. Those jeans were a HUGE fashion mistake. Made her look really fat and they were way too tight. The Panty Lines were tacky (And who would have ever guessed Carley was the Granny panty type). The song was a miss for her too. I like Carley and wish she would just be herself and quit trying to conform to what Simon wants her to be. I soooo wish she would have done Dear God by XTC tonight as her inspirational song. Much more suited to her style. Holy shit J, you ARE observant to notice panty lines! I didn't even notice THAT.:D I've liked Carley all along..she's been my favorite but tonight..errr...could've been a better choice of music. I hope it doesn't screw her up

7. Need to eat a Cheese Burger Girl (Brooke) - Sorry but she just didnt do it tonight. Tried to over sell it and didnt sound that good. The more I see her, the less I like her.
Poor girl looked like she was about to cry at the end of her performance. She seems sweet but not tough enough to handle the industry

8. Bad Hair Emo Boy (David Cook) - My Favorite left but by far his worst night. He looks very pale and sickly. Not sure if he is still having health problems or if the pressure is just getting to him but he really needs to step it back up.
I've liked him all along until tonight. That song was not a good choice for him

Funny thing is this list is almost the exact inverse of how I feel each talent wise.

Bottom 3 Predictions for Thursday night: Syesha (She just doesn’t have the fan base to carry her), David Cook and Carley.
I'm betting that Brooke will be in the bottom 3 along with Carley and Syesha

Carley goes home.[:/]
I think Brooke or Syesha goes home

5. Irish Lass - I thought she looked horrible tonight. Those jeans were a HUGE fashion mistake. Made her look really fat and they were way too tight. The Panty Lines were tacky (And who would have ever guessed Carley was the Granny panty type). The song was a miss for her too. I like Carley and wish she would just be herself and quit trying to conform to what Simon wants her to be. I soooo wish she would have done Dear God by XTC tonight as her inspirational song. Much more suited to her style. Holy shit J, you ARE observant to notice panty lines! I didn't even notice THAT.:D I've liked Carley all along..she's been my favorite but tonight..errr...could've been a better choice of music. I hope it doesn't screw her up

I ALWAYS check for the panty lines. Chick wearing Granny Panties aint planning on getting busy anytime soon. Best to spent yo time talking to the ones that dont have visable panty lines.;):P:D:D

Poor girl looked like she was about to cry at the end of her performance. She seems sweet but not tough enough to handle the industry

As Hunter S. Thompson famously said, ""The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."

I am tired of her (Brooke's) eyes filled with tears over EVERYTHING! Suck it up cupcake. She is no doubt a kind and loving person but ya can't wear your heart on your sleeve like that all the time.

I agree 100% with pretty much all the reviews thus far... and Kristy Lee Cook was smokin' tonight....great job singing and she looked awesome! I sure hope this takes her out of the bottom three...she needs a break.

David Cook's song choice was pretty awful and his performance was terrible...for him.

Carly - She needs a fashion consultant. Tonight wasn't as bad (despite the VPL) as a couple of previous weeks where she looked like she wass wearing some Rita McNeil hand-me-downs....you guys likely have never heard of Rita McNeil....consider yourselves lucky!!

Who goes home?? Ya know, I'd say maybe you're right to pick Carly but Syesha wasn't that great and she has had more bottom time. David Cook could be in the bottom three.

Wait a Second!!! Don't their performances tomorrow night also get voted on? If so, it's too early to tell for sure.
--
Murray

"No tyranny is so irksome as petty tyranny: the officious demands of policemen, government clerks, and electromechanical gadgets." - Edward Abbey

*David Cooke (sp) is going to win this. I hope someone gets paid to fix his hair, but he's got 'the voice' in this year's game and the women aren't as strong as the men.

I walked away after Jason sang. I don't want to hear AI's idea of 'inspirational songs', but I did like the Dolly Parton show. They gotta come up with better categories. What what done to the Beatles was blasphemous!!!!~~April
*TLPG has to go. She is this years Sanjaya.

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

*David Cooke (sp) is going to win this. I hope someone gets paid to fix his hair, but he's got 'the voice' in this year's game and the women aren't as strong as the men.

I walked away after Jason sang. I don't want to hear AI's idea of 'inspirational songs', but I did like the Dolly Parton show. They gotta come up with better categories. What what done to the Beatles was blasphemous!!!!~~April
*TLPG has to go. She is this years Sanjaya.

OMG!!ROTFLMAO!!!Lemme guess what TLPG means: The Lil Pigmy Girl?:DOhhhh...poor Brooke:ph34r:

Noooooooooooo!
The Little Philipino Girl!!~~April

Dayum Girl..keep up..that's LAST WEEK'S OLD NEWS!:D
You must be distracted @ RTS now that you're all important and stuff;):ph34r:

Okay..may be last weeks news, but I don't know who got kicked off last week.

As far as being important on RTS, I'm mad cause AI was playing 'inspirational songs' and I wanted some head splittin' music'. I was not inspired...LOL~~April

Camelot II, the Electric Boogaloo!

Noooooooooooo!
The Little Philipino Girl!!~~April

Dayum Girl..keep up..that's LAST WEEK'S OLD NEWS!:D
You must be distracted @ RTS now that you're all important and stuff;):ph34r:

Okay..may be last weeks news, but I don't know who got kicked off last week.

As far as being important on RTS, I'm mad cause AI was playing 'inspirational songs' and I wanted some head splittin' music'. I was not inspired...LOL~~April

Say it ain't so! *snort laughing MAO*:D

I heard it somewhat differently than you J. Here's my take listed in the order I think they performed:

Grandpa - Overrated. When he's good, he is really good. He just is not consistent.

Forgettable black girl - She really has a great voice, but she lacks that connection to the lyrics and the message of the song. Last year Melinda had that ability in spades. It's what seperates a good singer from a great singer

Jason - WTH was that? Over The Rainbow with a eukelale.:S I know the judges loved it, but I thought is sucked major time. The only compliment I can give him is that he is excellent with his phrasing which gives him his unique (a plus) sound.

Country Hottie - Absolutely her best performance so far. IMO 2nd place tonight. She does deserve a break from the bottom group.

Bad Hair Emo guy - Looked like he was going to puke. His performance completely sucked. The worst of the night, but I think he will be forgiven as he truly is probably the most talented.

Carly - Just wrong in so many ways. She's better than that and she blew it. I think she is in trouble.

Smiley Kid - First I want to say that I consider him to be the anti-Sanjaya for 3 reasons. First, he's not effeminite. Second, he's likeable and not irritating like Sanjaya. Third, he is 1000 times more talented than Sanjaya. He's got the bopper vote like Sanjaya, but this time he deserves it. I felt his performance was 1st place tonight. He truly has excellent tone and has developed excellent vocal habits. I don't know if it is inherent or if he was trained.

Needs a Cheeseburger chick (My girl Brooke) - I love her to bits, but her performance tonight was sub-par. She could be in trouble.

My guess for bottom three: Carly, Brooke, Syesha

Syesha is done.