LuckyMcSwervy

High Maintenance Bitch Shocker In New Jersey

I wouldn't call any woman who chooses to wax a high maintenance bitch. To each, their own.

Doubt this law will go anywhere. What are they going to do? Strip search? Closing down the establishments won't work, they'll go elsewhere.

Dumb all the way around.
Be yourself!
MooOOooOoo

Several people died after getting heart bypass surgery - following the same logic as the idiot lawmakers in NJ, we should pass a law banning heart surgery. Geeshhh:|[:/] And I thought the lesislature in Washington state was a bunch of morons.

"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

I wouldn't call any woman who chooses to wax a high maintenance bitch. To each, their own.

Doubt this law will go anywhere. What are they going to do? Strip search? Closing down the establishments won't work, they'll go elsewhere.

Dumb all the way around.

Not dumb, standard operating procedure by the thieves who run this state. Like they don't have better things to concern themselves with?
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Now they're stuck with Italian waxing?

Don't forget Asian waxing: Wax on, wax off; Wax on, wax off...
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I would like to say that I support a women's right to choose If she wants to keep it, fine. If she wants to get rid of it fine. Who am I to judge?

Banning this will just put it into the back-alley clinics. We don't want to go back to those days.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Yes they do. And although I have never had any body part waxed aside from my eyebrows, I honestly think manicures, pedicures and acrylic nails carry a much higher risk of infection than any type of wax, no matter where it is applied. It seems kind of silly to consider banning one particular salon service instead of enforcing basic health codes which should already be on the books.

yeah....that is a dumb ban.

I tried doing it at home to myself save some $$...lets say it didn't turn out too well...

i tried it too. i definately don't recommend waxing your genitals at home. btw, i've got pics of when i did it, do you?

"Your scrotum is quite nice" - Skymama
www.kjandmegan.com

What are they going to do? Strip search?

That would certainly bring about a whole new meaning to the term!

"Strip search"

weird.

Knowing how things work around here, it'll probably go something like this:

First they'll spend $250,000 on a feasibility study.

Then they'll hire 25 people at a minimum of $35,000/year to go to the beaches & confront women without hair showing to ask for proof of residency. If they are from NJ, a citation will be issued.

To coordinate those 25 "beach observers" they will hire a director at $75,000/year, an assistant director at $60,000/year, and a secretary to the director at $40,000/year.

With all this in place, they will take in $500,000/year in fines & fees until someone starts the class action law suit.

In the end the taxpayers will be out millions while certain pol's friends & family continue to direct this dead arm of government for another 8-10 years.
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

Don't most states have cosmetology licensing laws to help prevent infections from things like manicures?

Yes they do. And although I have never had any body part waxed aside from my eyebrows, I honestly think manicures, pedicures and acrylic nails carry a much higher risk of infection than any type of wax, no matter where it is applied. It seems kind of silly to consider banning one particular salon service instead of enforcing basic health codes which should already be on the books.

Agreed. And that would seem to be the reasonable solution. Just license waxing the same way they do manicure folks, to ensure that they're trained to do it properly with whatever sterilization is necessary.