banesanura

How do you pick out your handle?

I always thought foreigners won't be able to correctly pronounce my real name - Ignas (I is short and not "AY", and G is short and not GYYY), so I came up with Sangi, which is my real name the other way around..

I was wrong though, at least Brits have never made a mistake reading or and pronouncing it correctly..
"Dream as you'll live forever, live as you'll die today." James Dean

My God, what a tragic story regarding your friends. :(

But I got a smile out of picturing you skateboarding in a Darth Vader helmet. Imagine if the ol' Dark Lord himself had made his movie entrance that way.

Rebel troops wait anxiously, their blasters at the ready. A huge explosion blows off the door at the end of the corridor. Imperial stormtroopers pour through it and a brief battle ensues. Once it is over, a lone black figure, his cloak flowing behind him, skateboards out of the smoke...

Being a broke skydiver back when 'Air Jordan's' first came out...:$

I though I would improvise a little variation on that theme, and marked up my 10 dollar Converse All Stars with a fancy 'Air Twardo' logo...:ph34r:

Did that to my jump shoes for years as a standing joke, once even had a Tandem student return for a 2nd jump with a 'Fly Air Twardo' tee-shirt she'd had made up for me...looked like the old 'Fly United' advertisements. B|

I wish they were still that cheap.. My low tops out of the kids department cost me $40 bucks before the 10% sales tax... thats two jumps!

dav = david
johns = johnson

The system wouldn't let me use David W. Johnson. I don't use false names. Keeps me honest.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Most other boards I used to participate on, I was "dbdartman." DB being my initials (& what I currently post under elsewhere is *DB*), & at the time (1997) was building my 1968 Dodge Dart. The dartman name is pretty well known in the Mopar on-line community (also well-hated by a few). When I registered here looking for some old friends I still haven't found (Ricky "Rickster" Powell & Sue Sweetman) I figured I'd keep the name simple & just maybe someone from the waning days of Lakewood would remember me.

BTW, if anyone has contact info on Rickster or Sue, could you please PM me! I haven't talked to either since the late 80's (yes, I did see both their names in the Dec/09 Parachutist).
When the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

On the original DZ.com forums, I was just "Dave." Back in 2001 when we transferred to the new forums I decided to not be just "Dave." I'm an Aggie and my name is David, so it works out. I was still in college back then, in the Corps of Cadets and was seemingly always referred to as "Dave, the Aggie.":D

--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

Red hair with blonde tips for awhile. Also, at the dz, I am known as Pinkee. Showed up with bubblegum pink hair. Stuck since.:)

What you say is reflective of your knowledge...HOW ya say it is reflective of your experience. Airtwardo

Someone's going to be spanked! Hopefully, it will be me. Skymama