Nataly

A theory about "finding the right guy"

Shah, we get what you like. Skinny girls. I get it. Good for you.

I think what Skymama, Olympia and myself get so frustrated with is you speak in terms of "How could a guy like a thick girl" or "that poor bastard ended up with a 200 pound girl".

You contradict yourself often and get called out on it.

Like your skinny girls. Fine. Good luck with that. But do not make the assumption that men who are with girls that are not adequate by your definition are unhappy or unlucky.

I happen to be a size 8, well educated, highly paid, independent hottie who wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole!
Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I happen to be a size 8, well educated, highly paid, independent hottie who wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole!

Now that is one helluva cyber bitch slap if I've ever seen one!

:D:D:D:D:D

ETA - I hope you don't mind the sig line change. :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Skymama already answered those questions ... did you read it? Or do you have "selective comprehension"?

Size 10 does NOT make me "tick" - the same way being below 5'10" does not make one ... umm ... "sexually inadequate". So, I'm just going to ignore that - if I respond to it, there is no way I will be able to avoid a full blown PA.

O

No she didn't and neither did you.
Now who died and gave either of you the right to dictate who I or anyone else should find attractive or not?
No one? Good.
Like I said, some guys like skinny girls some girls like tall guys. It is what it is. And thus a part of finding Mr. Right. or in my case one day Ms. Right.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I think what Skymama, Olympia and myself get so frustrated with is you speak in terms of "How could a guy like a thick girl" or "that poor bastard ended up with a 200 pound girl".

Go find the post.
I may not understand why any one dates any one but in the end they have to be happy with who they are with. And not just settle, and that bothers me a little.
After all we are talking about Mr. Right and not Mr. Ah well he's ok.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

I hope you don't mind the humor in this, but.... I think there could be a sequel, or hell, a remake to Shallow Hal that Jack Black and Gwyneth Paltrow was in....

Call it Shallow Shah. Same story.... :D

"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

You said:

But that beign said. These girls do get a good bit of attention from the varous nerds but after work....I don't think they get any sort of attention when they go out.

That sentence is why I commented about my experience with being a "big" girl.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think you're missing their point - again.
Being happy with someone, being attracted to someone, and falling in love with someone is so much deeper than simple physical attraction.
I hope for you that some day you will understand that.

Love isn't blind. It never is, never will be and never has been.
If it was you wouldn't have eyes.
The only time love is truly blind, is if the poor guy is a cube jockey for a decade or more and become some sort of lab rat due to lack of human contact and thus no longer remembers what his "mate choice" is and is just happy not to be alone.
And that hardly qualifies as love, that's just settling.
Looks matter, always have, always will. It's a basic part of evolution.
And no matter how smart we get or how smart we think we are, the selection of our mate starts off with the selection of key physical characteristics for they are indicators of health and vitality.
And each of us looks at a potential mate differently. Some guys like more "robust" women, others like more "petite" women. Some women like tall guys, others like shorter guys. This "like" is a built into our very evolutionary drive.
Yes it would be great if the personality of the person you are attracted to is also a match to what you are looking for. But the key the spark that gets it all going. The catalyst that drives any animal to make first contact. Looks.
I'm sorry but under these clothes and this thing we call civilization we are just animals.
If you don't like it, I’m sorry. Life is harsh this way. Blame eons of evolution don't blame me or anyone else.
Infact, why not start your own dating web page that is 100% free of any photos. And people choose who they wish to talk to based on what they have written.
Good luck with that.
Human sexuality and mating is a very complex issue driven by very primitive instincts clouded by a very modern society.

I think it's hysterical that you base what you're looking for on her size and education level. Just because someone has 4 years of college doesn't mean they're intelligent. I've known plenty of college grads that make me wonder, "How the hell did they even get out of elementary school?"

Does personality mean nothing to you? I'm a bigger girl with curves and I love them. And I have one hell of a personality thank you very much.

But I'm sure I can find you a size 8 college grad with zero personality who you would love to death because that's obviously all you're looking for.

Edited to add: You're obviously a first impression kind of guy. If she isn't cute enough you don't even bother to get to know her or what her personality is like. Personality is a much larger piece of the pie than looks.

I think it's hysterical that you base what you're looking for on her size and education level.

Simple.
1) those with an education on average tend to be professionals and have regular schedules and thus have weekends off and can go on vacations.

2) I'm not paying for anyones education every again.

My x wife was going to school at night. I covered the bills as well as keept the house clean and life inorder. I did it because I loved her and thought the world of her. But it was a very stressful situation.
Also she worked at a bank and would work 6 days a week.
Thus we could never enjoy any time together or go on any vacations. Which over time became a serious issue.

Thus; size 8 (medidum) and under, for that's what turns me on. And an education so that we can hopefuly spend time together.

If you find fault with this, I'm sorry that's your problem not mine.

Now that is one helluva cyber bitch slap if I've ever seen one!

:D:D:D:D:D

Your my hero BillyVance!

ETA - I hope you don't mind the sig line change. :)

Kim Mills
USPA D21696
Tandem I, AFF I and Static Line I

I take it that you two haven't met... :ph34r:

I think he needs a hug. :)

I am thinkin.... NAH

Maybe a size 8 midget is in his future though

Well I did think that if you ever met him, you'd give him one helluva spanking that he wouldn't be able to sit down for a week. :D

He doesn't know what a size 8 is anyway!

How many men really know anything about women's clothing sizes?
I don't.
I know what I like when I see it, but I wouldn't even bother trying to guess a dress size.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

I don't.
I know what I like when I see it, but I wouldn't even bother trying to guess a dress size.

Futuredivot is an expert . . . but he has to be because the plus size dresses he wears vary from store to store.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I think it's hysterical that you base what you're looking for on her size and education level.

Simple.
1) Those with an education on average tend to be professionals and have regular schedules and thus have weekends off and can go on vacations.

2) I'm not paying for anyone's education ever again.

My x wife was going to school at night. I covered the bills as well as kept the house clean and life in order. I did it because I loved her and thought the world of her. But it was a very stressful situation.
Also she worked at a bank and would work 6 days a week.
Thus we could never enjoy any time together or go on any vacations, which over time became a serious issue.

Thus; size 8 (medium) and under, for that's what turns me on and an education so that we can hopefully spend time together.

If you find fault with this, I'm sorry that's your problem not mine.

Yeah, you already got yours.:D

;)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I don't.

Size medium.
Sizes are not standard in the US.