skyrider

My current avatar is a cartoon my youngest daughter drew of me and her. She gave it to me for a Father's Day card. :)just like that. :D

Awww...that's so sweet, and she's quite an artist! You have a lovely family, John. :)
"Love is doing small things with great love."

Lacrosse: Legally beating men with sticks since 1492

Yes, all of my avatars throughout the years have been me. :)
Mine's not clever and artistic, like JohnMitchell's, nor am I wearing a tiny sexy dress like Orchid, but I'm flying off of my belly for once. (Shocking, I know!) Someone snapped it one morning when we first got the camera installed at the iFly tunnel last year. I don't work there anymore, but I like the picture because I look happy & peaceful, which is how I feel when I fly. :)

How many here are actually in their avatar?

I Am! Thats me on my 42 harley taken 2 years ago...

anyone else?

I'm in my avatar today, but I change it periodically, so I don't have any idea what it will look like more tahn a few months from now ;)

That's a really nice hawg you've got there skyrider! B|

Just for you, I changed my Avatar back to me instead of the LaRue tactical armadillo.

This is from nationals this year.B|

Yes, this is me.. But does anyone else get confused when people change their pictures???? I know I was utterly confused a few moments ago in another thread, when someone mentioned AggieDave's post and I didnt see the armadillo.

That is a great picture of you. Damn, what year was it I met you at Gold Coast in Mississippi? Seems like forever! [:/]

Hey Billy, it seems like FOREVER ago, although some days it seems like just yesterday. I found a photo of the boogie. It was the 2004 Pink Mafia Boogie at Gold Coast. I must be in a look at old photos kind-of mood. It's too bad that we don't have any of us together.

Anyway, I hope that you're doing very well, and that your family is healthy & happy! :)