deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

[snip] if a girl shows up and she doesn't have bombastic gas and isn't suffering from turrets she will most likely have a date every Friday night with a half decent guy. [snip]

I'm intrigued as to what someone with turrets would look like? Are we talking fairy tale castle types or more gothic style towers? Is this a new synonym for boobies that I've missed?

even you proposed to me on my first post here! :P I can't be all that terrible!

Oh yeah your the chick who didn't want to have kids...NICE!

And yo don't have to ask us out...sure that would be nice and we all would love that....bt how about bring over a beer or a drink...

But yeah you are 100% right and I am 100% guilty of it. Very nice girls I don't trust....but then again very nice girls tend to be larger than a size 6 and that just doesn't work for me.

I am a shallow barstard and I am 100% ok with it.
So I may not be your kind of guy which is ok with me...not a problem. But IF i am, and you want to knwo me better....buy me a beer and say hi. It's not hard.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

[snip] if a girl shows up and she doesn't have bombastic gas and isn't suffering from turrets she will most likely have a date every Friday night with a half decent guy. [snip]

I'm intrigued as to what someone with turrets would look like? Are we talking fairy tale castle types or more gothic style towers? Is this a new synonym for boobies that I've missed?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facepalm
Tourette
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

This is someone with turrets. Both kinds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R7qxqvjTbu0#t=89s
Remster

I am a shallow barstard and I am 100% ok with it.
So I may not be your kind of guy which is ok with me...not a problem. But IF i I am, and you want to knwo know me better....buy me a beer and say hi. It's not hard.

Somehow I think if you're like this in person, it would be VERY hard for her to enjoy a beer with you.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

"Very nice girls I don't trust....but then again very nice girls tend to be larger than a size 6 and that just doesn't work for me."

WOW! lol, so either I'm nice and fat, or bitchy and skinny? I didn't realized that people had so few options on body type/personality in this world. Glad to know I don't fit the mold.

"Very nice girls I don't trust....but then again very nice girls tend to be larger than a size 6 and that just doesn't work for me."

WOW! lol, so either I'm nice and fat, or bitchy and skinny? I didn't realized that people had so few options on body type/personality in this world. Glad to know I don't fit the mold.

NnnnnOooooooo
From MY experience this has been the case.

Not saying you are either. But feel free to send photos or friend me on face book and we'll discuss it further.

so either I'm nice and fat, or bitchy and skinny?

Nah, he's wrong on that one. I was a bitch when I was fat too.
:D
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

I still don't get it.
Dating like anything else in the world is just a numbers game.
Given enough of anything odds are you will find what makes you smile.
OK that said what are the latest numbers? 15% girls? So that's 1.5 girls per 10 dudes.

So you are telling me ladies that of these 10 dudes there is not a single one that is half decent?

A single one that is half decent, yes, viable, no.

Here's a random sampling of 10 guys at my DZ

5 - are in their early to mid 20s. They're cute, but I'm not a cougar.
1 - is gay. I'm not one to fight a losing battle.
2 - are 20 years or more older than me. My dad is still alive and well, I don't need a new one.
2 - are already attached and I won't go there. It's bad juju.
10 - all live more than a two hour drive away from me.

Most of them are decent, but none of them are viable.

My response to the last 25 year old that hit on me - "You're cute, but I'm not a pedophile."
My response to the last guy that was in my age range - "How are your wife and baby doing?"
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

I still don't get it.
Dating like anything else in the world is just a numbers game.
Given enough of anything odds are you will find what makes you smile.
OK that said what are the latest numbers? 15% girls? So that's 1.5 girls per 10 dudes.

So you are telling me ladies that of these 10 dudes there is not a single one that is half decent?

2 - are 20 years or more older than me. My dad is still alive and well, I don't need a new one.

My response to the last 25 year old that hit on me - "You're cute, but I'm not a pedophile."
My response to the last guy that was in my age range - "How are your wife and baby doing?"

datin' a 25 year old wouldn't make you a pedo.
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

Every time I read one of your posts I receive a figurative "nice square kick in the junk" to my overall mental capacity.

Your posts read like some one that is trying to recreate Silence of the Lambs in his cellar.

:|:S

It puts the canopy into the d-bag or it gets the hose again!

Come to think of it, I say that to my packers all the time...

/Tucks it in and starts dancing...
Skwrl Productions - Wingsuit Photography

Northeast Bird School - Chief Logistics Guy and Video Dork

Every time I read one of your posts I receive a figurative "nice square kick in the junk" to my overall mental capacity.

Your posts read like some one that is trying to recreate Silence of the Lambs in his cellar.

Clicky;)

I take a different tack, or at least I did when I wasn't in a committed relationship - I generally wouldn't date skydivers.

Basically, I avoid drama.

Now, having said that, before meeting my current girlfriend, I met and dated a really nice woman from another dropzone, but I met her through Match.com!

I had set a rule for myself that I wouldn't date another skydiver for the same reason that I won't date someone I work - if the relationship falls apart, I don't want to have to deal with drama, etc., in one of the major activities in my life. Similarly, I love to skydive, and if I dated a skydiver and it blew up badly, I'd have to run into them at the DZ all the time.

One thing I did realize - I need to date someone with a skydiver's mentality (no, not "retarded", I mean a woman who is active, passionate about life and not afraid of doing new things). So, my current girlfriend is a crazy skier - she's fantastic on the slopes - who has done a tandem, but it doesn't excite her in the way that day on the slopes does. (She taught me to ski as well, by the way, but I'm a complete novice comparatively even after skiing 50 or so days last year.)

Similar world view, similar life philosophy, but different way of expressing it...

Clicky;)

Awe... some....

WooooHooo! This means I have a chance!

WooooHooo! This means I still have a chance!

Well, that blew it all to hell.
[:/]

Well, wait a minute...How about Sugar Daddy? Would that work?
:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well, wait a minute...How about Sugar Daddy? Would that work?
:D:D

Givin up on Sara already?

Pretty sure to be a sugar daddy, ya gotta have money. :P
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Very well put very well put....you are right...yes there are lots of guys but....as you clearly stated you are right....100% right.

I never really saw it that way but now I do and yes you are correct.

Oh I'm 35, have my own place, X wife but no kids, educated and though I jump an older rig my car is sexy!

Call me ;)

Very well put very well put....you are right...yes there are lots of guys but....as you clearly stated you are right....100% right.

I never really saw it that way but now I do and yes you are correct.

Oh I'm 35, have my own place, X wife but no kids, educated and though I jump an older rig my car is sexy!

Call me ;)

It would never work. I'm too much woman for you. Literally. Well, at least according to your standards anyway. :P
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406