deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

Are you questioning whether female skydivers should date tall men?
Or only tall wuffo men???

:D:D:D

I say everyone is welcome to date whom they desire to.
As many as they desire.

I do form opinions of others based on their behavior though.
:P
Especially those spreading STD's by NOT warning prospective bacon lube recipients.

That's why the bacon has to be fully cooked before you use the bacon lube.:P
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

just because it has meat curtains is clearly no reason to make it taste that way.

but the saying is "bacon makes everything better"... I read it on the interwebs so it must be true! besides it has yet to fail me.

EVERYTHING?!?:o
Some people refrain from beating a dead horse. Personally, I find a myriad of entertainment value when beating it until it becomes a horse-smoothie.

just because it has meat curtains is clearly no reason to make it taste that way.

but the saying is "bacon makes everything better"... I read it on the interwebs so it must be true! besides it has yet to fail me.

it even managed to make chocolate better! :o

it even managed to make chocolate better! :o

Interesting.

So it's common practice to lie on dating sites?
That could explain why most of them and the entire concept is so desperately dysfunctional.

Brother everyone lies, be it in person or online.
It is what it is.

But online, when I was online dating, only one girl lied about her height and weight. She was a one date wonder.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Interesting.

So it's common practice to lie on dating sites?
That could explain why most of them and the entire concept is so desperately dysfunctional.

It is what it is.

But online, when I was online dating, only one girl lied about her height and weight. She was a one date wonder.

I don't lie and I never lied when I did online dating. I always stated my TRUE height and that I was stocky. Too bad that a lot of guys did NOT realize how tiny 4'5" is. A lot of times, guys took a double take when they met me for the first time,

It is what it is.

I don't lie and I never lied when I did online dating. I always stated my TRUE height and that I was stocky. Too bad that a lot of guys did NOT realize how tiny 4'5" is. A lot of times, guys took a double take when they met me for the first time,

I only lie about........actually nothing...I don't need to lie.
I'm a good catch.
Now the girl who lied....it was about 50lbs.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

Does that mean bacon makes whuffos better? ;)

For the sake of argument, someone's going to have to test that theory out lol. Any volunteers XD

Does that mean bacon makes whuffos better? ;)

For the sake of argument, someone's going to have to test that theory out lol. Any volunteers XD

yes a whuffo that makes me bacon is better than a whuffo that doesnt. because at least then I have bacon :P

yes a whuffo that makes me bacon is better than a whuffo that doesnt. because at least then I have bacon :P

I like the way you think!
Now what kind of bacon are we talking about here?

Canadian? Taylor? Other?

Hu....hold on a sec....I think I would be cool if a girl dated a Whuffo as long as said Whuffo knew how to run a grill and brought beer to the DZ.

Do we all think that that is an acceptable date of a Whuffo?

[snip]
I'm intrigued as to what someone with turrets would look like? Are we talking fairy tale castle types or more gothic style towers? Is this a new synonym for boobies that I've missed?

This is someone with turrets. Both kinds. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R7qxqvjTbu0#t=89s

hee hee. your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries...:D
Long f'in thread.

If you date out of the dz/nonjumper- ultimately, your skydiving will suffer. Make your choice.
Again and Again....face to face with the sky - RMR