deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

It's not exactly "OK" to insinuate that, right?

Well you're kind of mixing things up there though. Calling me gay as in homosexual is not an insult. Associating me with Shah is. While you may have not put anything in your post which would be associative with swinging, swinging is not an attack and can hardly be taken as an insult. Even if it did come from Shah. You do seem to have some problems though. How could you ever consider me his fan? Being a fan of something is not insulting until you associate SHAH with it. Actually soon as you associate anything with Shah it becomes an insult. [:/]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Yeah. I don't get it. Swingers have more fun.
:)

As with most polyamorous type lifestyles they're generally pretty cool people too. :D:)

Well when I think swinging I'm thinking bright clothes and groovy styles and open minds.

But sure why not.

[:/] I do wish this forum had the "ignore" feature. I take it your life experience is watching tv.

I would support anyone's perspective that being called any name they don't identify with as being offensive.
Especially when said name associates with a lack of moral value based on one's personal beliefs.
Swinging IS icky to a LOT of people.
Being called one is doubly so.
At least to me it is.
I wouldn't like it either.

It's not exactly "OK" to insinuate that, right?

Well you're kind of mixing things up there though. Calling me gay as in homosexual is not an insult. Associating me with Shah is. While you may have not put anything in your post which would be associative with swinging, swinging is not an attack and can hardly be taken as an insult. Even if it did come from Shah. You do seem to have some problems though. How could you ever consider me his fan? Being a fan of something is not insulting until you associate SHAH with it. Actually soon as you associate anything with Shah it becomes an insult. [:/]

OK then. You are saying that being associated with Shah is insulting, so let's remove that one. Yet, you say that being called a homosexual is not an insult (of course not), and you say that being called a swinger is not, either. So what if I called you a homosexual swinger? Is that one "OK"? Are you following me, yet?

(Not replying to Normiss, just the last post)

Let's get this thread back on track so it won't have to be locked. The subject of the thread is, "Should female skydivers date whuffos?". Make posts about that, not each other. :)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I would support anyone's perspective that being called any name they don't identify with as being offensive.
Especially when said name associates with a lack of moral value based on one's personal beliefs.
Swinging IS icky to a LOT of people.
Being called one is doubly so.
At least to me it is.
I wouldn't like it either.

EXACTLY.

I don't know why this is so difficult for those other men (who perhaps wished they were swingers) to understand.

To quote Austin Powers, "It's not my bag, baby!" :D:D:D

Remi:

Get your own sammich! (And thanks!)

Skymama:

Sure thing, my lovely friend! :P

eh no need to piss into the wind.

Nah it would be cool but odds are it may or may not happen. Too many choices can cut back on ones ability to make a choice as such, yeah it would be cool but though the numbers are in their favor the choice may not be made due to over stimulation or fear of drama.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

OK then. You are saying that being associated with Shah is insulting, so let's remove that one. Yet, you say that being called a homosexual is not an insult (of course not), and you say that being called a swinger is not, either. So what if I called you a homosexual swinger? Is that one "OK"? Are you following me, yet?

No, it would not be offensive. I'll keep things about me then. I am very open minded. Any of the above is like being called tall, either it is true or it is not but there is nothing wrong with being tall so it just doesn't work as an insult.

Are you questioning whether female skydivers should date tall men?
Or only tall wuffo men???

:D:D:D

I say everyone is welcome to date whom they desire to.
As many as they desire.

I do form opinions of others based on their behavior though.
:P
Especially those spreading STD's by NOT warning prospective bacon lube recipients.

Depends on what you consider tall I guess. If 6' is tall then I would hope they prefer tall guys. B| For me I'd like a "tall'ish" lady. A good hieght would be 5'9" I think. That way she could still put on heels once in a while. :$

Want to have fun with height? go on one of these online dating places and start playing with your height.
I always knew it was a facot but didn't expect it to be such a factor.

When i "was" 6ft tall and only made $45k I got lots and lots of indications that girls were checking out my profile.

When I was 5ft even andmade $200k+ (not unusual in NJ/NYC) there were few if any looks.

Funky right?
Wait...who did i now offend with the word "funky"?
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

Are you questioning whether female skydivers should date tall men?
Or only tall wuffo men???

:D:D:D

And which category do students like Broken fall into? :D:D:D

I have no idea what Broken's talking about anymore. It's a simple concept...If I say that something is insulting to me, then it's insulting to me. Why would anyone argue, when they don't know me or my values?

As for comparing name-calling done in a hurtful manner to calling oneself tall or whatever, that is laughable. We could also call someone dumb, fat, cheap, greedy, ugly and so on to describe them, but they would be insults if they were not true.

I do form opinions of others based on their behavior though.
Especially those spreading STD's by NOT warning prospective bacon lube recipients.

I'm definitely against the spreading of STD's but do you have to associate it with bacon lube? you're gonna ruin it for me when I finally get to try it!

Ok, I can see how calling someone something in a hurtful manner could be insulting. At that point you're looking at the intentions behind it and not what was said by itself. Because something isn't true doesn't make it insulting, it's the intentions behind it.

Ok, I can see how calling someone something in a hurtful manner could be insulting. At that point you're looking at the intentions behind it and not what was said by itself. Because something isn't true doesn't make it insulting, it's the intentions behind it.

Oh good! Yes, you understand my point. Agreed. :)