deltron80

Should female skydivers date whuffos?

It probably confuses him too. Then again, I hear door handles have the same effect.

My knob has plenty of people respecting it. ;):)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

You're not the only one! Next people are going to think I'm not some 16 year old kid in his moms basement!

Even worse. You are some old guy still living in his mom's basement.

Fuck... I'm outed! [:/]
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

I have decided that skydivers should only date other skydivers. Thus, we need more women in the sport.

If you have watched the drama on here as many of us have for the last 8 years or so I would say that overwhemingly it has not worked out so well for quite a few women skydivers who date or marry wuffo's... then again.... the prop turns furiously with skydivers dating each other as well.:ph34r:

They can date whoever they want (of course), but in most cases it just won't work. Whuffo guys have no patience with skydiving women. After a couple times at the dropzone, hollering about "aren't you finished YET ?", they get dumped by the roadside - where they belong.

There are a few worthy exceptions, but they are rare indeed.

Your humble servant.....Professor Gravity !

I've only been skydiving since Sep this year and have already had two issues.

Ironically, the first was a skydiver (not from my current DZ) and when he found out I fell in love with skydiving after a couple tandems & signed up for AFF, he gave me an ultimatum...him or skydiving :o

#2, Whuffo saw how much time I spent at the DZ and when I invited him to come down with me, answered with, "Why? So I can be your bitch?" >:(

I'm not crazy about dating someone from my DZ because I don't want the hassle if things don't work out. We'll see how long that lasts lol.

I've only been skydiving since Sep this year and have already had two issues.

Ironically, the first was a skydiver (not from my current DZ) and when he found out I fell in love with skydiving after a couple tandems & signed up for AFF, he gave me an ultimatum...him or skydiving :o

#2, Whuffo saw how much time I spent at the DZ and when I invited him to come down with me, answered with, "Why? So I can be your bitch?" >:(

I'm not crazy about dating someone from my DZ because I don't want the hassle if things don't work out. We'll see how long that lasts lol.

I have to say the break up period is definitely awkward. So is bringing your new boyfriend to your home DZ.

In general, I'd say date outside your primary friend group, whether it's skydivers or whuffos. It sucks when your friends have to choose between you after an ugly break-up.

And seriously, a SKYDIVER gave you an ultimatum? :S

I've learned in my 35 years of existence that a woman's happiness is inversely proportional to her ability to bitch to her BFF's about her partner.
This seems to explain many of my theories regarding "Tool Attraction".
If a chick is perfectly happy with her guy, she has nothing to bitch about and if she has nothing to bitch about she has no reason to talk to her friends or WORSE has nothing to say when the hens get together or EVEN WORSE...thinking that her friends may talk behind her back and try to steal her perfect man!
Thus, after very little consideration and little to no contemplation and much imebreations (don’t ask me to freaking spell that you shits!)
That is my theory and I'm sticking with it till proven wrong or raped by a gang of hot long legged, flat bellied, amazing asses, perky boobied hotties.
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

The only thing that falls from the sky is birdshit and fools!

I've learned in my 35 years of existence that a woman's happiness is inversely proportional to her ability to bitch to her BFF's about her partner.
If a chick is perfectly happy with her guy, she has nothing to bitch about and if she has nothing to bitch about she has no reason to talk to her friends or WORSE has nothing to say when the hens get together or EVEN WORSE...thinking that her friends may talk behind her back and try to steal her perfect man!
Thus, after very little consideration and little to no contemplation and much imebreations (don’t ask me to freaking spell that you shits!)
That is my theory and I'm sticking with it till proven wrong or raped by a gang of hot long legged, flat bellied, amazing asses, perky boobied hotties.

So I guess you have no choice then to become a tool then.

Oh, wait, never mind...
Remster

So I guess you have no choice then to become a tool then.

Oh, wait, never mind...

Oh yeah! Now you are getting what I'm doing right!
OH YEAH!
Ladies slap yo ass and call me sexy!
No pack my main while I work on my tan and look sexy for the tandems.....
Life through good thoughts, good words, and good deeds is necessary to ensure happiness and to keep chaos at bay.

They can date whoever they want (of course), but in most cases it just won't work. Whuffo guys have no patience with skydiving women. After a couple times at the dropzone, hollering about "aren't you finished YET ?", they get dumped by the roadside - where they belong.

Just as I suspected...I'm very patient when it comes to the ladies so I'll just sit back and wait. :)

You sir, are a lost cause. :S
Adrenaline is my crack

DPH #3
D.S. #16 FAG #12 Muff Brother #4406

You sir, are a lost cause. :S

WHICH IS EXACTLY the reason why YOU not only want me but would be ecstatic to date me!

Not only would I be a the cause on nonstop banter with your friends....BUT I'm also a project!
After all what woman wants to date the "perfect" guy! HELL NO! You want a project...nothing major...just a project. We are not talking total rebuild just a guy you can "teach" via various sexual incentives to do or not do certain things. And I will continue to surprise you with my moments of lucidity and amazing acts of kindness and passion.

Yeah...what can I say...I AM JUST THAT GOOD!

Please send a resume with attached photo and I will utilize my vast amount of cerebral energy to peruse the various contestants and will get back to you....a little after the new years?

That's not giving men enough credit. Sure, there are more than a few worthy exceptions. Actually, there are plenty of amazing men out there, both those who do and don't jump. I'm pretty certain that most men aren't turned off, nor intimidated by the sporting activities that a woman choses to do. No matter how bad-ass, if a girl is classy, a man will almost always treat her like a lady.

Personally, the non-jumper men that I've been in serious relationships with were kind, confident, successful *and* incredible athletes in their own right, so they had their own passions and activities. Therefore, there was always an understanding of my passion for skydiving. I've never chosen to be with a man, who isn't supportive, impressed, proud and happy for me. It's easy to find out pretty quickly, if a man will be supportive or not. (Luckily, I'm not attracted to TOOLS.)

If a man says that he is intimidated or that a girl is "too good" for him, perhaps he is letting the girl down nicely. Either that, or the man may have insecurity issues. A CONFIDENT, successful and smart man will virtually always want the whole package, not less. ;)

That's not giving men enough credit. Sure, there are more than a few worthy exceptions. Actually, there are plenty of amazing men out there, both those who do and don't jump. I'm pretty certain that most men aren't turned off, nor intimidated by the sporting activities that a woman choses to do. No matter how bad-ass, if a girl is classy, a man will almost always treat her like a lady.

Personally, the non-jumper men that I've been in serious relationships with were kind, confident, successful *and* incredible athletes in their own right, so they had their own passions and activities. Therefore, there was always an understanding of my passion for skydiving. I've never chosen to be with a man, who isn't supportive, impressed, proud and happy for me. It's easy to find out pretty quickly, if a man will be supportive or not. (Luckily, I'm not attracted to TOOLS.)

If a man says that he is intimidated or that a girl is "too good" for him, perhaps he is letting the girl down nicely. Either that, or the man may have insecurity issues. A CONFIDENT, successful and smart man will virtually always want the whole package, not less. ;)

no supermodels allowed in this thread unless u enjoy being mind raped by shah move along

no supermodels allowed in this thread unless u enjoy being mind raped by shah move along

Dude that was bla bla bla bla the dude is rocking a land cannon bla bla bla bla has a killer house with a hot tub bla bla bla bla I use his 8 pack to wash my clothes on bla bla bla bla...

And it's not mind rape, it's a mind fuck...way more sensual. God what do you think I am an armature!

Unless I'm mistaken, all I see in your first paragraph is bla, bla, bla...

I believe that in your last sentence, you meant to call yourself an "amateur", not "armature".

*No worries, we get it. That said, I don't mean to be rude, but my post was never directed at you, Shah.*

May I remind you that this is Bonfire, and that all skydivers are welcome to post their opinion, not just those named Shah. I kind-of sick of the same few posters holding threads hostage, time and again. Fyi, REAL post-jumping bonfires don't work that way, either. Everyone mingles and chats in front of the bonfire TOGETHER.

Unless I'm mistaken, all I see in your first paragraph is bla, bla, bla...

he he that there was goooooooood! :)