promise5

Do these two look alike?

turtlespeed

***Mmm....twins!:)

Which one is which?

If we can't tell, then we'll just need to take both of them home and sort it out.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

******Mmm....twins!:)

Which one is which?

If we can't tell, then we'll just need to take both of them home and sort it out.
she's married and much more conservative then me :P:D
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

You do your hair differently, but your faces are very much alike...and very cute.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

Do these two look alike?

Absolutely ... yes.

I am also going to guess that based on your avatar, you are the girl on the left.

PS: are you playing a little Photoshop trickery on us? In other words the two girls in the picture are the same person? haha ...

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Sorry. I missed that this was a poll. The one on the left is clearly Promise. But I can only tell because of where they part their hair. If I knew them better, I would be able to pick out differences in their bone structure, but from this photo, they are clearly identical twins.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.

promise5

The point I'm trying to make is that we are identical twins but we don't look that much alike. We really don't, and someone was disagreeing with me.

How do you define "that much alike"? Anyone could tell you are identical. Obviously you can pick out all the differences, but the similarities in that photo way outnumber the differences.

:D:D:D
I'm on the right with my hair braided. I'm really surprised how many thought I am my twin. :P

Thank you all for the compliments. I honestly think my twin is the prettier of us and she's a much sweeter person then I am.:P:P
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

:D:D:D
I'm on the right with my hair braided. I'm really surprised how many thought I am my twin. :P

I was right!:D And you two look very similar.
"I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

I'm on the right with my hair braided. I'm really surprised how many thought I am my twin.

I think that it's because you guys look so much alike that light and small movements of your heads make you interchangeable.
Owned by Remi #?

LuckyMcSwervy

***Fast forward a few years...... :)

OMG... is that you?? I totally agree with your prediction! B|

She's not me, just a gal I met at a local wine bar. I thought she looked just like P5, so I asked if she was from Alaska. She said no, but let me take her picture, so I could show you all. :ph34r:

I'm a curly-haired red-head! >:(:)
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

oldwomanc6

******Fast forward a few years...... :)

OMG... is that you?? I totally agree with your prediction! B|

She's not me, just a gal I met at a local wine bar. I thought she looked just like P5, so I asked if she was from Alaska. She said no, but let me take her picture, so I could show you all. :ph34r:

I'm a curly-haired red-head! >:(:)

She was certainly a good sport!! B| Uh oh... you know they love the redheads around here. ;)
Always be kinder than you feel.