wayneflorida

Flying High? Exclusive Inside Story on Bieber's 'Pot' Plane

airtwardo

The only time the pilots would normally wear their oxygen masks was if the cabin became unpressurized. The point of the quote is to emphasize that the smoke was so bad that the pilots had to use their emergency breathing equipment in a non-emergency situation.

Not quite true ~ If one pilot leaves the cockpit/box office, the other one puts on his/her mask until they both are seated & strapped in up front again.

And, as you well know, "smoke in the cockpit" is another very good reason to don the masks. I've worked a couple of those flights over the years.

Should have depressurized the cabin, and then performed several steep dives and hard pull outs to bounce the whole entourage off the ceiling a few hundred or so times.

:)

"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

He's just rich white trash with a really crummy hair do. I can't believe he thinks that do looks good. Who ever told him it does look good is one heck of a sales person, and the fact that he continues to wear the do is evidence he thinks it's cool, I think it looks like hammered chicken.

I think it's a safe bet that you're well outside the demographic cohort that is the target audience of that haircut. That would be the same target audience that has given him a net worth of $160 million, btw.

Why does it take 4 writers to write a short article like that? What news paper would dedicate 4 people to an assignment like that.

It's NBC news, not a small local paper. Beiber is big news, so they're going to put some resources into it. And they're probably not all seasoned staff-level writers; maybe some of them are rookies or interns or journalism students. Also, each of them probably made phone calls to different sources, and the story is an aggregate of what was learned or confirmed from each person's source(s), so all of them got by-line credit.

I think it's a safe bet that you're well outside the demographic cohort that is the target audience of that haircut. That would be the same target audience that has given him a net worth of $160 million, btw

That squirrell ain't never has, nor never will make a red cent off of me. I always thought there was something wrong with him, for that fact Miley Cyrus as well. If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does, same for the beebs. AKA: "Mr. really bad hair do"

Best-
Richard

rwieder

I don't believe all that. If the pilots had to don oxygen masks to keep from getting stoned, they would most assuredly have filed charges on the little ol' BOY. I think the whole story is a crock. If everything that was reported actually happened, they most assuredly filed charges on the lot of them.

The other option is that the flight crew and pilots have been paid a shittonne of cash to say and do nothing more than they did.

yoink

I don't believe all that. If the pilots had to don oxygen masks to keep from getting stoned, they would most assuredly have filed charges on the little ol' BOY. I think the whole story is a crock. If everything that was reported actually happened, they most assuredly filed charges on the lot of them.

The other option is that the flight crew and pilots have been paid a shittonne of cash to say and do nothing more than they did.

Or that they know perfectly well how competitive the charter business is and don't want to be "that crew" that busted a prominent passenger.

It sucks, but it's the reality of corporate/charter flight.
"There are NO situations which do not call for a French Maid outfit." Lucky McSwervy

"~ya don't GET old by being weak & stupid!" - Airtwardo

yoink

Yeap.. this talentless piece of shit needs a vacation in a prison cell with a new 'best friend'.

Yeah. Stop treating the little punk like he's something special. By all means, be a celebratory, but don't expect special treatment.

Expect it or not, special treatment is what he gets. MSNBC broke off a live interview with a congresswoman about the NSA hacking scandal to report some breaking Bieber news. He's probably never been able to leave a building without being confronted by screaming fans, paparazzi or both since he was 15. He's grown up in an insane parody of real life where people give him anything he wants and everything that happens literally revolves around him.

Annoying little twat-faced purveyor of nails-on-chalkboard pseudo-music he may be, but lining up to bash him for not knowing how to behave like a normal person is entirely missing the point.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

aphid

*** If they would have done a thorough search of the jet, I feel confident they would have found some sort of contraband, somewhere.

It's just my opinion, but I think a more accurate reason he was handled gently is entirely because the border-dorks and attending cops know that Beiber's profile is such that everything they do will be scrutinized exhaustively. Being the worms too many of them are, I would contend they prefer to use and abuse their powers against the little people who enjoy little means to fight back.

I had another thought. Perhaps that jet company flies a lot of big-name people around as a substantial part of their business. And maybe those people often smoke pot on their trips. Therefore, the jet company doesn't want to be on-record as filing charges against people who smoke pot on their aircraft. It could be bad for their business...

Boogers

*** Miley Cyrus as well. If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does

Since she's a legal adult, free to live her life her own way, what would you do to her to make her quit acting that way?

Even Miley thinks Bieber is over the top: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q74lflrFLWw

But I notice they share the same hairdo.:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Man, what happened here? In the Ole days, the biggest bitch wuda been, "Dude, don't Bogart that Doobie!"
Had this been an Air France flight, they would have cleaned out the stash. The reason they drug test is to get rid of the non partiers.

LuckyMcSwervy

So now the ground crew has to search a jet for concealed shit left over from each passenger charter? Sounds like how the cops have to search the patrol cars after each transport. :D

So this one time....:$

We took the DC-3 from Elsinore down to do a weekend of beach jumps in Mexico.

Everyone was warned over & over not to bring anything 'recreational' - in fact there was a trash bag passed around prior to take-off just in case anyone 'found' something in their gear.

Sure enough, Sunday afternoon coming back to the U.S....Customs has us all lay out our gear and stand next to it as they run the dogs through - (couple guys looked a bit nervous.) :ph34r:

Then they ran the dogs through the plane...

TWO FUCKIN' SEEDS & a stem - Under an inspection plate on the floor! :o

"Folks...we're gonna be here a while" :S

Prolly there for years...they finally cut us loose a couple hrs. later.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

normiss

Not possible.

I do however support our rights.

Even for bags of dicks like this kid.

That sums it up.

That said, I would very much love to see him found guilty (if he is) on his current charges, see his visa cancelled, and him banned from entering the United States, which would then have a follow-on effect on his ability to travel a lot of places :D
cavete terrae.

aphid

*** The U.S. needs to jerk his and his dad's passports... forever!

In the interest of accuracy, they travel on Canadian passports. The United States lacks authority to screw with them (the passports). Beiber enters the US in all likelihood with a special visa reserved for entertainers, artists, athletes. That is what the US could seize/cancel. Then with the allegations against him elsewhere, US Customs could legitimately decline future entries.

(I do think that is what you intended to infer)

Thank you for the information and clarification and yes, that was what I intended to infer.
What I find humorous is, we don't want him and neither does Canada! :D

Chuck

rwieder

If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does, same for the beebs. AKA: "Mr. really bad hair do"

Having raised four fairly good kids, I have to say that it's not possible to control an adult child. You may guide them, offer advice, try to lead by example and talk things over with them, but I don't think you'd be able to control Miley. She could just get a restraining order.

With that said, JB's dad on the plane was setting a bad example. I have nothing against smoking pot, but being rude and abusive to the flight attendant? Really? His dad should have manned up a little. :|

JohnMitchell

***If Miley was my daughter she wouldn't be acting like she does, same for the beebs. AKA: "Mr. really bad hair do"

Having raised four fairly good kids, I have to say that it's not possible to control an adult child. You may guide them, offer advice, try to lead by example and talk things over with them, but I don't think you'd be able to control Miley. She could just get a restraining order.

With that said, JB's dad on the plane was setting a bad example. I have nothing against smoking pot, but being rude and abusive to the flight attendant? Really? His dad should have manned up a little. :|

I think that ship has sailed. [:/]
lisa
WSCR 594
FB 1023
CBDB 9

normiss

I knew a LOT of guys in the Navy that pissed hot from contact highs!
Oh, poppy seed muffins too.
:D:D:D

Yup. I've heard that claim. That's why I've heard the testimony on how things really work. By the time you pop hot, you were WAY hot.

In college, I had a professor who ran the state crime lab. He was analyzing hair samples long before anyone else heard about it. We tested the whole poppy seed theory. At poppy seed cakes until we were sick. Still couldn't get it to register in the urinalysis. Wrong metabolytes.
I know it just wouldnt be right to kill all the stupid people that we meet..

But do you think it would be appropriate to just remove all of the warning labels and let nature take its course.