promise5

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

ryoder

***Toe sucking!!!!!!!!!!!

:|:|:|:|:|:|:|:|
Those two words just do not belong together.

But yet you keep bringing it up.>:(

Closet Fetish.

ever heard the expression, "Me thinks thou dost protest too much?"

Things that make you go Hmmmm
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

turtlespeed

******Toe sucking!!!!!!!!!!!

Closet Fetish.

Precisely.:ph34r:
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

*********Toe sucking!!!!!!!!!!!

Closet Fetish.

Precisely.:ph34r:

:o:o
Noooo!! You're both evil!!!!!
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

LuckyMcSwervy

Willful law breakers

Well… I dunno. As a pretty hardcore libertarian I think the overwhelming majority of laws are complete horseshit. If a law makes sense I'll obey it but I'd also behave the same if the law didn't exist. There's a law here saying everyone must wear helmets on their bicycle, even adults. Is it a good idea? Sure. Does it need to be a law? No.
cavete terrae.

oldwomanc6

***Damn you people are judgmental!

+1

"Holier than thou people" aren't appealing, no matter their size. [:/]

Some things are just the penalty for surviving... the young may or may not get there to deal with some of those issues. I made it to 43 in pretty damn good shape.... till an accident put me in a wheel chair unable to walk for 6 months. I will be the first to admit that it was my depression at being told I would never walk again that led to comfort food. My preferred sympathy food was cheesecake.. 100 pounds that I was never able to rid myself of.. no matter how I dieted.. and exercise was no longer possible as I had always done it. It sucks when you can no longer do the things you love.

Perhaps they will be lucky and just die and leave a great looking corpse[:/].

grue

Willful law breakers

Well… I dunno. As a pretty hardcore libertarian I think the overwhelming majority of laws are complete horseshit. If a law makes sense I'll obey it but I'd also behave the same if the law didn't exist. There's a law here saying everyone must wear helmets on their bicycle, even adults. Is it a good idea? Sure. Does it need to be a law? No.

Almost my entire adult life has been dedicated to the judiciary so I've seen lots of laws come and go. I'm reminded of John Adams' quote “a nation of laws, not of men" often. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Willful law breakers

Almost my entire adult life has been dedicated to the judiciary so I've seen lots of laws come and go. I'm reminded of John Adams' quote “a nation of laws, not of men" often. :)
I firmly believe that for nearly all intents and purposes, every law that needs to exist already does, and most of the laws that exist should not. B|
cavete terrae.

grue

Willful law breakers

I firmly believe that for nearly all intents and purposes, every law that needs to exist already does, and most of the laws that exist should not. B|

You've got a way with words. Ever think of becoming a politician? :P
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

Willful law breakers

You've got a way with words. Ever think of becoming a politician? :P

Hah! That'd be the day.
cavete terrae.

Thought of another one:

Dressing up. Fuck suits, fuck tuxedos.

Wearing a suit may not be comfortable, but damn does it ever make a guy look handsome!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

skymama

Thought of another one:

Wearing a suit may not be comfortable, but damn does it ever make a guy look handsome!

Fair enough… such a pain, though. Not only are they expensive, they require special care AND they're uncomfortable. One of the many reasons I dodge weddings and funerals (only been to one of each in my entire life)!
cavete terrae.

Almost everything Shroppy said!! And a lot of others besides, and also these:

- shopping (I avoid it until my clothes are embarassingly tattered and can't for the life of me understand how anyone could find it fun)
- owning a car that costs more than a house
- convertibles
- having lots of kids (I can sort of get wanting 2 or 3 but not 10...)
- getting stupidly drunk
- bragging about getting stupidly drunk
- smoking weed - although since I've never tried I suppose I can't get it by default
- using drugs/medication for every silly little thing... Pain is your body's way of telling you to stop/slow down... Medication that takes away that pain is helping you do the exact opposite of what your body needs in order to heal.
- starbucks
- rock climbing
- swimming
- costume parties
- bullying others
- long hair on men

And sooo much more!!!
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

Remster

******Overweight lycra clad cyclists!!

I'll give them some slack;
At least they are making an effort to solve the problem.
And technically, I was one once.:P

How are we defining overweight, exactly?

Muffin tops?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

grue

Thought of another one:

Only wore a tuxedo twice in my life - the prom, and my wedding. I only pull out my suit for funerals and weddings, but its been a while since I last used it and it doesn't really fit my shoulders anymore. I got a little bit broader there.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

BillyVance

*********Overweight lycra clad cyclists!!

I'll give them some slack;
At least they are making an effort to solve the problem.
And technically, I was one once.:P

How are we defining overweight, exactly?

Muffin tops?

Make your pants tight and low enough and just about ALL of us can have a muffin top.

BillyVance

***Thought of another one:

Only wore a tuxedo twice in my life - the prom, and my wedding. I only pull out my suit for funerals and weddings, but its been a while since I last used it and it doesn't really fit my shoulders anymore. I got a little bit broader there.

I skipped prom and I'm unmarried for life, I think I've permanently dodged the tuxedo! B|
cavete terrae.