promise5

What is one thing that you will absolutely never understand the appeal of?

airtwardo

Cats...and Neon colored parachutes.:$

:P Says the cat lover with the yellow/orange and orange/white/blue parachutes.

I won't argue with you on cats. They are total buttheads (but I do love 'em anyway). But neon parachutes are most awesome for their visibility! I love colors that pop out of the sky, not ones that disappear (especially in late day winter light... ugh!).
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

When I was on the left coast a couple weeks back, I pulled up behind a fully decked out 10' high 4WD truck at a stoplight.

Bumper sticker said "Cats Flattened While You Wait"

The license plate read ~ FLTKTTY

Man after my own heart! B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

• kids
  • 4x4s (SUVs) in an Urban environment
  • vegans
  • smokers
  • druggies
  • Alcho-pops
  • Astrology
  • Kids
  • mushrooms
  • Alcohol-free beer WTFingF?
  • e-cigarettes
  • KIDS
  • RAP
  • Trikes (m/cycles)
  • vanity registration plates on cars

(.)Y(.)
    Chivalry is not dead; it only sleeps for want of work to do. - Jerome K Jerome

airtwardo

Cats...and Neon colored parachutes.:$

I'd think neon colored parachutes would be a lot easier to find if you ever have to cut away. I had an awesome idea for parachute colors; camouflage on top and blue and white tie-die on the bottom. I'd totally pull the trigger on that one if I didn't think I'd die in a mid-air collision the first time I jumped it. I like my rainbow-colored one. You can't use the excuse that you're color-blind for not seeing me!
    I'm trying to teach myself how to set things on fire with my mind. Hey... is it hot in here?

That particular poster probably has everything he owns in a large backpack -- in his case, it's probably not reaching that much :)
    Wendy P.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I USE to be able to just sit and relax and enjoy having a nice pedicure. No worries, nothing to think about but just relaxing.

Just got a pedicure and did I enjoy it like I use to? NO!!!!!! The whole time I kept thinking about my toes and if the guy went for my toe I was going to face plant him.

Dang it!!!!!:|

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
    Believe me I tried.

promise5

I USE to be able to just sit and relax and enjoy having a nice pedicure. No worries, nothing to think about but just relaxing.

Just got a pedicure and did I enjoy it like I use to? NO!!!!!! The whole time I kept thinking about my toes and if the guy went for my toe I was going to face plant him.

We need to talk to the guy to ensure nothing kinky happens;>:(
    Please send him our contact info.:)
    "There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

ryoder

***I USE to be able to just sit and relax and enjoy having a nice pedicure. No worries, nothing to think about but just relaxing.

We need to talk to the guy to ensure nothing kinky happens;>:(
    Please send him our contact info.:)

Not a chance!!!:P
    No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
    Believe me I tried.

promise5

ROFL

david3

***That particular poster probably has everything he owns in a large backpack -- in his case, it's probably not reaching that much :)
    Wendy P.

I know. He tells us in every post he makes.

i also like to take my pants off :P
    Have you seen my pants?
    it"s a rough life, Livin' the dream
    >:)