promise5

What is a clusterf**k and other strange sayings?

LuckyMcSwervy

You should know every little saying there is and how it can be construed, positively or negatively.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." -- Tom Lehrer

And that's not really much of a brilliant observation either. I'm not saying that you should assume everything said by a man has a double entendre associated with it, but . . . my guess is you probably can't come up with a phrase that can't be turned into one.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

quade

***You should know every little saying there is and how it can be construed, positively or negatively.

"When correctly viewed, everything is lewd." -- Tom Lehrer

And that's not really much of a brilliant observation either. I'm not saying that you should assume everything said by a man has a double entendre associated with it, but . . . my guess is you probably can't come up with a phrase that can't be turned into one.

Sometimes I choose to ignore some double entendres by both men and some woman. Other times I call them out. However, your guess is correct that I can't come up with a phrase that couldn't be turned into something sexually charged. Even if I were to start saying some lines of the Hail Mary someone would find something to twist. It's ok, such is life. Takes all kinds to make the world go around. :)
Always be kinder than you feel.

promise5

Actually I'll say the crews I work with are great. They really watch what they say and the language they use.

I have more self appointed uncles, older brothers and dads then a person could want but I love them all. :P

It probably won't always be that way. Wait until those protective ones have retired, moved on, gotten promoted etc. Wait until you have moved up in the ranks and have more men below you. See how long that kumbaya we love our "big sister" lasts when you're the one giving orders to some men or are getting promotions they think you only got because you have a set of tits.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. You can't trust everyone to always respect you as a woman or have your back.
Always be kinder than you feel.

oldwomanc6

*********Circle jerk?

Is it actually possible for somebody to be this innocent?

Please tell me you're joking here.

Jus Sayin

She lives in Alaska, she should know that one!

I spent enough time up there to have experienced it first hand.

In my desire to put distance betwixt my very controlling family and myself, I used that knowledge to stop going in a Northwesterly direction away from Florida when I got to Washington:ph34r::ph34r:

LuckyMcSwervy

***Actually I'll say the crews I work with are great. They really watch what they say and the language they use.

I have more self appointed uncles, older brothers and dads then a person could want but I love them all. :P

It probably won't always be that way. Wait until those protective ones have retired, moved on, gotten promoted etc. Wait until you have moved up in the ranks and have more men below you. See how long that kumbaya we love our "big sister" lasts when you're the one giving orders to some men or are getting promotions they think you only got because you have a set of tits.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. You can't trust everyone to always respect you as a woman or have your back.

Yep. A very very very overqualified woman finally made it to the rank of warrant officer just before retiring... Some jerks actually had the nerve to say "who did she blow to get THAT promotion so fast???" Hmmm... Yep... 20+ years of outstanding service - CLEARLY she climbed through the ranks so "fast" because of blow-jobs... :S:S
"There is no problem so bad you can't make it worse."
- Chris Hadfield
« Sors le martinet et flagelle toi indigne contrôleuse de gestion. »
- my boss

This might end up in SC. Lol

It's just simple ignorance that's all.
Thankfully my departments are like family, what some ignorant person might say about any of us they won't say it for long. When it comes down to it they'll either go into a building with me or they can get out of the way. It's that simple. In my line of work we don't have time for crap.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

Yep. A very very very overqualified woman finally made it to the rank of warrant officer just before retiring... Some jerks actually had the nerve to say "who did she blow to get THAT promotion so fast???" Hmmm... Yep... 20+ years of outstanding service - CLEARLY she climbed through the ranks so "fast" because of blow-jobs...

Maybe she was really bad at blow-jobs:)

- Dan G

promise5

A joke that backfires ?

SNAFU - military jargon for "Situation Normal, All Fucked Up"

Kinda describes a lot of us skydivers huh? :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

ROFLING!!!

One I've heard many times " running around like a raped ape ".

Who and where could someone come up with that?? But I don't know why it's sick but I laugh.
No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.

promise5

ROFLING!!!

One I've heard many times " running around like a raped ape ".

Who and where could someone come up with that?? But I don't know why it's sick but I laugh.

Yeah, my DZO once said about her new C182 as compared to her old one "it climbs like a scalded dog!"
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

When I was in the Phillipines, I was stationed in the weapons magazine area in the jungle and we used to occasionally feed the bull monkeys soda or candy. Sugar makes them really horney and they would run around after all the females. The females climbed "like raped apes" in their attempts to get away!

oldwomanc6

***I'll tell you what a clusterfuck is... that female stalker of yours. :P

I can tell you what a clusterfuck is… a 36-way funnel! :o:oB|

Hehe... been there, done that, and lived. :ph34r:

Was at Skydive Carolina in the late 90's for the World Record Star attempts, with 106 souls. On one of the last attempts, we were nearly complete with the first point when the half of the formation across from me just full-out collapsed. :o Hoooooly Sheeeit.... Sure glad I wasn't in the middle of that mess. :D