promise5

What is a clusterf**k and other strange sayings?

quade

***I thought about it but there has to be other sayings people just don't get.

I'm not really sure I understand what is meant by "passive aggressive." ;)

Left lane drivers doing the posted speed limit and refusing to get over for any reason what so ever.

Having experienced a great number of cluster f**ks in my time, if you looked them up in a dictionary it would read low cost airlines.....

All UK Naval speak, i.e - scran, dhobi, goffa, toppers, pussers (as in the rum). All completely baffling to the uninformed.
At long last the light at the end of the tunell isnt an on coming train!!!

promise5

That just isn't right!!!
Crap!!
I'm beginning to realize there are sayings I just don't need to know the definition to.

Be careful what you ask for ;)

Bonfire is the font of all knowledge of all smut and depravity known to skydivers.:)

promise5

That just isn't right!!!
Crap!!
I'm beginning to realize there are sayings I just don't need to know the definition to.

You've chosen a career in a male dominated, testosterone filled field. You should know every little saying there is and how it can be construed, positively or negatively. Doesn't mean you need to use them in your vocabulary but file them away as knowledge and life lessons.
Always be kinder than you feel.

LuckyMcSwervy

***That just isn't right!!!
Crap!!

You've chosen a career in a male dominated, testosterone filled field. You should know every little saying there is and how it can be construed, positively or negatively. Doesn't mean you need to use them in your vocabulary but file them away as knowledge and life lessons.

+1

Knowledge is power:)

Actually I'll say the crews I work with are great. They really watch what they say and the language they use.

I have more self appointed uncles, older brothers and dads then a person could want but I love them all. :P

No matter how slowly you say oranges it never sounds like gullible.
Believe me I tried.