PhoenixRising

Here you go......

Main remark: if by Justin given data is correct...

Hi Justin,

huge performance in time!

If I look the time of Tobi Scherrinsky (73,9 s for 1000 meters) at Paralog Competition (http://www.wingsuitcompetition.com/ppc/showtimecomp.php) with his average 48,7 kmh (30,3 mph), your 3:28 over 3200 m (10500 ft) with average 55,4 kmh (34,4 mph) is realistic.

Could you please post next time GPS data for your flight for the glide ratio performance.

Thought I should chime in as well...

I, too, was on that flight, only mine lasted 15 seconds longer ;);) 3:45 - take that J-Sho!!

I LOOOVVVEEE my X-Bird. Exit point was 5 miles, and what a flight. This was the second Time/Distance flight of the day, so fatigue was really a factor for both of us. (a side note, I'm feeling great today!)

I feel the initial turn (180) hurts us a bit, and we still were not far enough out to make a straight run back to deployment.

On the GPS note, what is everyone using now? Recommendations? Because God damn its hard to please you guys!!

Thought I should chime in as well...

I, too, was on that flight, only mine lasted 15 seconds longer ;);) 3:45 - take that J-Sho!!

I LOOOVVVEEE my X-Bird. Exit point was 5 miles, and what a flight. This was the second Time/Distance flight of the day, so fatigue was really a factor for both of us. (a side note, I'm feeling great today!)

I feel the initial turn (180) hurts us a bit, and we still were not far enough out to make a straight run back to deployment.

On the GPS note, what is everyone using now? Recommendations? Because God damn its hard to please you guys!!

Phil!
I saw you on video and was just waiting for your post :D:D
3:45 is fantastic!!!!! See ya at Summerfest?
Blues!

I have an altitrack, but Scotty has it as i left it in Utah. He is sending it to me hopefully overnight. If I get it I will do another long flight this weekend.

Justin

Since I have his alti-track, Ive gone ahead and averaged all of the deployment altlitudes in the memory of the alti... Should we have a comptition to see who can guess the closest? " Im proud its higher than I thought~ but not by much~ :P
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

2137.4 :)

no way. it's gotta be lower :)

depends how many jumps were averaged... I'll bid 1650, I'm optimistic :)

Trying to back a brother up ;) .... but likely more in the 1885 range :ph34r:
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com