monkycndo

Dork needs help choosing color scheme

Finally decided on which WS to get, but not sure on the color scheme. I have played with the design using my favo(u)rite colors and came up with the attached. I have my personal preference, but would like to get some constructive critiques/opinions on the four options from you flockers out there.

Thanks in advance. Look forward to seeing ya all in the sky.

:ph34r:boy
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

If you want to look good in a suit you want a clean suit right? :D

If you really want to look good in a suit you just want to be able to fly it fast and flat........keep going while everybody else is under canopy and be gliding not much lower than they are in their saddles. Those are always the suits that look the best to me.:ph34r:

Hey all, thanks for the help. I just got a PM telling me that navy blue is no longer available. Looks like it is back to the drawing board. Maybe orange and yellow might just be an option.

Jump an Infinity

Thanks for all the help folks.

I just placed the order using option #4 with royal instead of navy. Now if I am lucky, I just might get it for the Holiday Boogie. (crosses fingers)

Now the next poll will be "What should I have for dinner"

Jump an Infinity

Yes Tonto!! - the rats like orange phantoms!!!!

i just came back from a boogie on the island of bazaruto off mozambique, did a jump with a SA guy in an orange phantom, he went a bit deep on the spot and the cross wind caught him out forcing him to land in some dunes on the middle of the island. it was quite late and he decided to stash his gear under a bush and start hiking back to beach where we were waiting (couldnt take a vehicle onto the dunes) . the next morning at 5am he went out to get his gear and RATS have started eating his suit!!!! they ate about 10cm of his zipper and started chowing his rubber alti too!!!!!

africa is a cool place B|B|B|

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~