1 1
sdls

Highest nude jump (solo)

Why do you qualify it with "jumped solo"? Highest is highest, regardless of how many people were on the jump.

I'm guessing sdls is removing tandem passengers from the running.

I'd like to know if there's a prize to be had. Hand crafted nut-warmers, perhaps? B|:)
"Even in a world where perfection is unattainable, there's still a difference between excellence and mediocrity." Gary73

My personal best is 15,000'.

Somebody (not me) should step up and start keeping the nekked reccords. State nekked records, highest nekked, coldest nekked, etc. The only one I know of is NakedWorldRecords.com. but I was thinking of a skydiving only org.
Peace,
-Dawson.
http://www.SansSuit.com
The Society for the Advancement of Naked Skydiving

We had plans for a naked 5-way Horny Gorilla over the Blue Hole in Belize but neither photographer was willing to take the photo.>:(

madjohn

Main goals in life: Be on the "Jumpers Over Eighty" (JOE) World Record and attend the Lost Prairie Boogie once after I'm gone.

:$ Don't know about the highest...do you mean altitude? I was pretty high after my nude jump went terribly wrong into a Nudist Camp. Don't want to type it all in again, but I started a thread on apr. 24,2005 entitled Your single most dangerous jump.Check it out here in Skydiving History & Trivia. I was on the highest adrenaline ever...does that count?..yes I was solo except for the pilot, Bob Jones, who totally witnessed it...:S
Sandy

NOOOOOO Its all about stupid people doing stupid things within the sport, making a fool of themselves AND the sport. Strictly a no brainer.....by no brain people.

Sort of like jumping without a parachute? ;)

I was SOOOOOO not going to go there:)

NOOOOOO Its all about stupid people doing stupid things within the sport, making a fool of themselves AND the sport. Strictly a no brainer.....by no brain people.

Sort of like jumping without a parachute? ;)

I was SOOOOOO not going to go there:)

If he jumped naked without a parachute, would he be know as chuteless or suitless?

Somebody help him get his foot out of his mouth so he can answer!
;)

There is nothing indecent about jumping without a chute. There is certainly something indecent jumping without clothes. If you can't tell the difference, you need a smarten up pill.

I think we need to differentiate between "decency" and "smarts".
The two have nothing to do with each other.

Some people may consider it indecent to jump without clothes.
And some people may consider it stupid to jump without a chute.

Thread went little offtopic - I'd say it's stupid to jump without clothes and without chute. Also, some may say jumping with chute is stupid.

But, highest record on this thread written would be 5400m MSL so I may be the proud owner of highest naked skydive record from 5500m MSL :)

Ther is nothing indecent about nudity.
Unless of course you choose to make it so.

Doesn't mater if it's in the air or on the ground, or in the water.

The human body is a beautifull, and at times humorus thing:)

Watch my video Fat Women
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRWkEky8GoI