47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Jo wrote

A gryromatic is effected by microwaves - but there is a magnetic field involved with the towers.

Jo gets the Nobel. GreyCop gets the Pulitzer. Any objections?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

A gryromatic is effected by microwaves - but there is a magnetic field involved with the towers.

Jo gets the Nobel. GreyCop gets the Pulitzer. Any objections?

It is rather funny that only in Cooperville could one get a Nobel without knowing basic science and one could get a Pulitzer without knowing basic English grammar and syntax.

Another *very* funny data point for the DB Cooper mystery is that the brilliant and enigmatic Snowmman claims this: "Bob Knoss is my father."

See the proof here: Aug 28, 2008, 11:29 AM Post #4260 of 50238 or any posts by him from way back...

Who woulda known?!
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

WHO MADE THE STATEMENT BELOW:

Crazy... She read HA HA HA by DB COOPER and the middle of the book is a dream sequence and she has based her story on the middle of the book Reno, realities and guess who wrote it or did the cover and it was written in 1983? Guess were it was published it was Portland Ore.

PLEASE PRODUCE THE PAGE NUMBER SUCH A THING IS ON. I HAVE THE BOOK WHICH I DUG OUT OF STORAGE & I HAD REMEMBERED NO SUCH STORY!

PRODUCE THE CHAPTER AND PAGE NUMBER.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

snowmman

Everyone needs to go to this site:

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/peace/conscientiousobjection/CPScampsList.htm

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/peace/conscientiousobjection/c.o.list.htm

After you pull that up you go to Manuscript Collectiuon in the Swarthmore College - Peace- Collection That Related to Conscientious Objection.

There is a list (not complete) of conscientious objectors.

You read down the alphabetical list until you get to C

Cooper, Dan (Vietnam Conflict C.O.) (Elliston P. Morris (CDGA)

I just thought this is a weird place to find D.B. Cooper - :ph34r::D:D:D

:)

hmm...and Ckret told me you were discreet...:)

Good going Jo. Yeah that's pretty weird. Maybe it reinforces the commonness of "Dan Cooper" and we shouldn't read anything into the choice of alias. Although LaPoint who dressed up in cowboy boots and western shirt, used the alias "John Shane". (remember the book "Shane")

I think when Ckret puts the grab on Cooper, he should ride a horse ...and it's gotta be in a saloon..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFquzxwYoeE
(the kid with the dog is me searching in the graveyard for Sluggo)

I love the dialog. Better than Point Break.

:SWell, after 2 hours I found Snowmman's post and there is NO reference to Bob Knoss here. BUT, it was a very interesting post. OLD files I had forgotten about. Files that are still packed away (at that time) and now may have been destroyed.

Would be interesting to know about that DAN Cooper....

mrshutter45

look at his profile pic Jo.....;)

If you are referring to the old prior research - what is posted was as far as I could get - NO pictures in 2008 and I could not get to the place they were stored at. A man went there on my behalf but was denied entry to the files. At least HE TOLD ME HE WENT THERE...?

I came back to say - it was time we got back to some real research like we used to and not all of this game playing some of these nuts have driven myself and others to.

What was posted back then was as far as I could get. My old computer and the searches were easier. Now, I can't even down load the things I used to be able to.

If you are saying there is a profile picture on that DAN COOPER - I will FREAK out! SURELY that is NOT what you are saying.

YOU have done some amazing things in the past with your searches - especially finding the picture of Duane as John Collins in 1966. THAT one I will NEVER ever forget!

Surely you are playing a game with me.

As of this morning when I signed off - I just decided to focus my attention where I needed it to be focused right now - my health and re-doing my will. I found a serious error in the will which was not my intent. Just so glad I found it now and not when I could no longer do anything to change it.

skyjack71

WHO MADE THE STATEMENT BELOW:

***Crazy... She read HA HA HA by DB COOPER and the middle of the book is a dream sequence and she has based her story on the middle of the book Reno, realities and guess who wrote it or did the cover and it was written in 1983? Guess were it was published it was Portland Ore.

PLEASE PRODUCE THE PAGE NUMBER SUCH A THING IS ON. I HAVE THE BOOK WHICH I DUG OUT OF STORAGE & I HAD REMEMBERED NO SUCH STORY!

PRODUCE THE CHAPTER AND PAGE NUMBER.

Chapter18 page4. The cover page 0 and page 6
Its all in my new book DB COOPER vs the GRAY COP
With all that bad gramer you still don't know its me now that's the reall
HA HA HA by DB COOPER

PS remember you said gray cop must know the author I do
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it a code? Is it a cypher?

Along those lines, I saw a good movie on Netflix - The Numbers Station. It has to do with this phenomenon.

Any thoughts on the matter would be welcome as my psychic powers are quite modest, as is frequently pointed out to me. As a result, I'm pretty much clueless as to what is being discussed here these days.

you also stated lot's of things Jerry said, or at least what you posted he said.

here is his response to knowing you.

Jerry Thomas:

I'll respond by saying thank you for welcoming me back.One post ask how well I knew Paul G. Fact is I've only talked to him over the phone. I do not agree with his findings. He has made many false statements in reference to this case and what, not only I have said, but also what Brian Ingram has said.He is just like Jo Weber or Blevens in that respect.If it does not come from me personally it is not true.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

BruceSmith

Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it in code? Is it a cypher?

Along those lines, I saw a good movie on Netflix - The Numbers Station. It has to do with this phenomenon.

[/quote ***
Yes GC 148 THE GRAY COP there are 50 shads of gray MIGs
Men In Gray the gray cops
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

"...Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it in code? Is it a cypher?

Yes GC 148 THE GRAY COP there are 50 shads of gray MIGs..."

"Shads" of grey MIGs, Paul? Do you mean shards, as in the money find at Tina Bar/Upper Lewis River? Or Shades of Grey, as in the best seller?

Speaking of which, when I'm not working on DB Cooper I spend a lot of time thinking about my love life, or lack thereof. I've been intrigued by the success of 50 Shades of Grey, especially its popularity with women. I saw an interview with the author, who posited that most American women are uptight about sex, and a little bondage helps them relax. A strange hypothesis, but it explains much of what I have experienced with women once the candles are lit, if you catch my drift....

mrshutter45

you also stated lot's of things Jerry said, or at least what you posted he said.

Jerry Thomas:

I'll respond by saying thank you for welcoming me back.One post ask how well I knew Paul G. Fact is I've only talked to him over the phone. I do not agree with his findings. He has made many false statements in reference to this case and what, not only I have said, but also what Brian Ingram has said.He is just like Jo Weber or Blevens in that respect.If it does not come from me personally it is not true.

Sorry be he has the map that I marked the spot on the Lewis river
And I told him he could record my phon call if he wanted
And he knows whar Brain said to me . He called him and called me back ..
Why are there two different stories on the finding of the money
Do you notice that I can respond to all of your post but no one can resond to eachother at all.
And can you list the false things or hid

Written by Paul Geivett

BruceSmith

Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it a code? Is it a cypher?

Any thoughts on the matter would be welcome as my psychic powers are quite modest, as is frequently pointed out to me. As a result, I'm pretty much clueless as to what is being discussed here these days.

Bruce, it is just a case of a few of the posters here suddenly realizing that their chickens are coming home to roost after all these years. And said posters are going to be knee deep in you know what.

Robert99

GreyCopGC148

***you also stated lot's of things Jerry said, or at least what you posted he said.

Jerry Thomas:

And he knows whar Brain said to me . He called him and called me back ..
Do you notice that I can respond to all of your post but no one can resond to eachother at all.

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******you also stated lot's of things Jerry said, or at least what you posted he said.

Jerry Thomas:

And he knows what Brain said to me . He called him and called me back ..

Can you respond at all to any thing at all
Brian asked him how it fellt to be looking on the wrong spot
Why would he say that how would he know he was in the wrong spot
I told JT who owend the porp. Be for PDX was there he did not know
You do not want the case solved far some reason mental or money witch one

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

*********you also stated lot's of things Jerry said, or at least what you posted he said.

Jerry Thomas:

And he knows what Brain said to me . He called him and called me back ..

Can you respond at all to any thing at all
Brian asked him how it fellt to be looking on the wrong spot
Why would he say that how would he know he was in the wrong spot
I told JT who owend the porp. Be for PDX was there he did not know
You do not want the case solved far some reason mental or money witch one

You are stuck on the bottem of the stairwell in 1971 and can't move on to2014 and the DNA and the handwriting stop chasing your tail

Written by Paul Geivett

BruceSmith

"...Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it in code? Is it a cypher?

Yes GC 148 THE GRAY COP there are 50 shads of gray MIGs..."

"Shads" of grey MIGs, Paul? Do you mean shards, as in the money find at Tina Bar/Upper Lewis River? Or Shades of Grey, as in the best seller?

Speaking of which, when I'm not working on DB Cooper I spend a lot of time thinking about my love life, or lack thereof. I've been intrigued by the success of 50 Shades of Grey, especially its popularity with women. I saw an interview with the author, who posited that most American women are uptight about sex, and a little bondage helps them relax. A strange hypothesis, but it explains much of what I have experienced with women once the candles are lit, if you catch my drift....

50 grey or gray If you say upper lewis it sound like you have my book :o remember it was the lower Lewis river that the money was found sorry but my nook is hard to post from spellchek sucks

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

***Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it a code? Is it a cypher?

Immediately goes from Cooper subjects to Blevins...almost every time Blevins posts. LOL.

Robert99 made a reference back there about how 'people are soon going to be up to their knees in (something) which probably means BS.

That's like the fifth or sixth time he's promised A Big Revelation That Will Change Everything. ('Just you wait, son!') I imagine the subject will be how the FBI, radar, ATC, chase jets, and the NWA were all wrong and how he is right...and that's how the money got to Tina Bar, etc.

This is getting old, kind of like Skyjack71's promises of Big Revelations.

Just saying.

I have a few revelations of my own for later in the year, but they aren't 'big' and they don't prove Kenny Christiansen was Cooper. So don't sweat it. I get tired of discussing him anyway. Get enough of that in my email box.***
So I see you don't know who owend the prop before PDX was there
Blevy

Written by Paul Geivett

I do not know if most of you are aware of this. I received the Ha Ha Ha in the mail after I realized who Dan Cooper was. At that point the only book I had read was Max Gunther's book and the things within that book were screaming at me.

The book did NOT arrive until after I got intouch with Himmelsbach and after I read his book.

The book I read & turning down pages - those pages are still turned down. Obviously the BOOK that GreyCop has - is a newer addition as there is NO page 4 in Chapter 18. I had contacted Mr. H as I was reading the book - I was frantic. Some of the stories I had ALREADY told MR. H. and the 2 friends I confided in.

The Dog - Duane's story was just a little different, but one I had been told by him during out marriage with NO reference to Cooper.

La Vegas - I associated with why we went to Tahoe in 1979. I asked Duane why not Las Vega - his explanation was "I can never go there again"....this was before we left the Portland area. I was worried we couldn't afford it and he said the company gave him a cash bonus (this was not true). This was told to the FBI & Himmelsbach before I ever heard of HA HA HA.

Mr. H is very aware of when I received the book several months after I contacted him. I didn't get the book until AFTER - the FBI came to see me. I expect I logged the receipt of the book. It just said Pensacola, FL. and it was several months after my contacting Mr. H.

I had a friend who was a PI help me put the information together I mailed to Mr. H. I did NOT have the book at that time....yet, I had told some of these same stories to Mr. H and by the way to JT.

P.S. The PI is a minister and he would NOT lie about this. He still resides in the area.

There are pages are turned down until I get to page 259 - Chapter 16.

I will indicate the pages turned down all the way to the end. The stories Duane told me were similar things in the book - but not the same.

What got my attention was SWIMMING LAPS. Something Duane did every time he got the chance & we rented a home with a pool & he swam laps everyday. He would swim in the Atlantic - he was a strong swimmer. His best friend was very aware of this as he traveled with Duane.

His ex-wife said that was all he did for a few month before they separated.

When did the book get my attention:

Page 284 - the story about Pyramid. On our way to Tahoe Duane pointed out Pyramid and told me we weren't going there, but he used to know a man there.
Had already shared with Mr. H and the FBI...but didn't have the book.

The story he told me about Pyramid - the man who was jumper & how the man used to jump tha area. He told me the man was Indian or part Indian. He did NOT mention this in relation to Cooper.

You will never know the countless hours & the long distance phone calls I made in 1997 to the area and in my notes and my logs it is all there...I have EVERY phone bill and they are itemized up until 2001.

On age 287 - I couldn't contain myself - Duane had told me about an old friend who kept getting in trouble with shoplifting - "just to stay in Practice". But, it was not a friend Duane was talking about - it was himself - he would have exposed his criminal record to me.

During the last few months of Duane's life - I found he had been shoplifting at the local grocery. I would not know until pockets of koolaid sufaced. I went to see the manage and he told me they knew, but also knew he was ill and just let it go.

This Manager told me a story I didn't know. How Duane paid for things for others infront of him. In one case the woman was buying formula for her baby and she didn't have the money for 2 cans to get her thru the next day. Duane ordered the clerk to go back and get several cans and then he paid for them.

When Duane was caught stealing Kool Aid - the manager remember this was the old man who paid for the formula & the old man who bought a toy a child wanted and could not afford.

The manager and others had witnessed Duane's compassion for others and how he helped others and - he stole Kool AID. I told the manager I didn't know why he was doing this other than to get attention and he was in end stage renal failure - we were a very small town in 1995.

The manager was to contact me if he was aware of Duane taking anything but, he never did. The only thing funny about this is we didn't drink Kool Aid. I had confronted Duane after finding several packets in his jacket pockets, but he never knew I spoke to the Store manage. Duane's excuse "Just Keeping in Practice" - this was in 1994.

Duane had told me about Longview and a smorgasborg he and the GUYS used to eat at (that was on our trip to Seattle from Vancouver....I had told Mr. H about this before I ever got thw damn book. THat should be in my original statements to the FBI on those first phone calls.
I had NEVER heard of the book at that time.

Duane's hair from pictures the wife sent me was graying before the skyjacking and she admitted to dying his hair for him many times.
The pictures I have prove this.

In Tahoe Duane explained the catwalk they used to catch gamblers cheating - I really do not know how one cheats with cards - they must be magicians. Told to Mr. H and FBI before ever seeing the book....if the FBI recorded my conversations - the will find that is so.

Duane's sister lived in Modesto in 1971. The sister thought I was the woman who was with him in 1971...it was there he went to let things die down, but I would NOT know this until I actually met the sister in 2004 & what she told me in the hospital at that time. She was SO happy I was NOT THAT woman she thought I was. I had been telling her that since Duane died, but until she saw me with her own eyes she did NOT believe it. Oakdale was just about 13 miles from Modesto.

The incident with the Owner of the Pet shop was told to me by Duane but in a different way. He always made it a point to do things for other people and very generous even when we didn't have it to give.

Remember the story I told about a client of mine. IT was Christmas the yr before he died. I came home really upset about what I had witnessed in a home...it was Christmas and all those kid and there was no heat - just a big fire place and quilts hanging in the ajoining room so the heat would stay in that room and the kitchen.
It was obvious they slept on the floor in that room.

I saw what she was cooking - and my heart was breaking. When I got home I told Duane about what I saw - he proceeded to get dressed - and said do you know how many kids - I had them on my books age and sex. We went to K-mart and he was grabbing age & sex appropriate gifts & we went to the grocery story. I was worried about money because he just had his disbability & I wasn't making much...but they had nothing. The tree was a pine limb leaning in one corner with paper decorations.

I wrapped all of the gift and we had 2 large Paper bag of food - Christmas dinner - everything she needed to make a feast plus bags of fruit & pecans. It was dark and he pulled the van just past the house and I went to the door first with the gift and fruit coming back for the 2 bags of groceries...then I knocked on the door and ran like hell. Jumped in the van - they had never seen what my husband drove. When we saw the door open we took off. Didn't want someone else to take it and there was no phone...the neighborhood was a very poor area.

It was a good feeling - this is just how Duane was.

There is a part of the book I did not know was another little something that connected Weber to the book. I knew there was a man in Duane's past with the name Fuchs, but did NOT know Duane had a close relationship with a relative of his...this man even told a person interviewing him on my behalf that Duane had a relationship with a family member. I recently revealed that in this thread.

I was was connecting the name with a name of a man Duane worked for and thought it just coincidence.

Duane told me about knowing a guy who worked in the airport as a shoe shine man AS we went thru Portland, but he didn't know if know if he was still there. I have told this story before.

Duane and his ex at one time lived briefly in OAKDALE this - came from the ex and from his sister.

Oakdale in the event some of you do not know - was an area were several thousands of dollars in 20's was thrown into back yds after I had come forward....I contacted Himmelsbach and asked them if the FBI had check the 20 against Cooper. Evidently they were checked out....remember this was AFTER I contacted the FBI and I AFTER I went public.

So this is what you guys have been referring to - why didn't you just ask. I told all of these things to the FBI and to MR. H before I went to the FBI and before I even thought about going public. THE thing that forced me to go public was a FBI agent telling me things that we had already investigated & knew were true - and I was told by the FBI such facts were NOT true...had to do with the Army and the McNeil record.

A few wks ago I pulled the book because of what GreyCop said and looked something up, but I have a difficult time reading the screen and the written word...so I didn't start reading until a comment made by GreyCop reference something in the book. He gave an incorrect page number and he is such a nut.

ONLY then did I realize what you guys have been digging for. BARE this in mind - this book was published in 1983 and Duane told me the stories before that... ON OUR trip in 1979! Of course I can well see where YOU will take this - but, I did NOT read the book until 1997 and every word above is the truth and the same story I have told for yrs.

By the way on a trip to N.Orleans Duane went to see a TRUMPET Player and a SHOE SHINE man in N.ORLEANS...in 198. He did NOT allow me to meet these individuals because they knew him under another name which I would not learn about until 1990. He left a package for both of them.

I never knew what was in those packages....whatever it was he was able to put in his pockets!

I have a picture of the N.Orleans trumpet player. I will see if it is still in my online file and post it. It was a newpaper article regarding is age and his birthday - he was VERY old.

So this is what you guys have been digging for - all you had to do was ASK. I was telling about these things for yrs...it was NO secret...WHY the hell did you think I kept digging - because I knew many things in that book there was NO way I could know. Our trip was in 1979 and the book was NOT published until 1983. WHY the hell do you GUYS think I DRIVE myself SO hard. If this was what you were after we could have save me several yrs of my life and my health.

The book was telling STORIES - DUANE told me in 1979 on the trip....in most cases the book was more elaborate, but the stories were to similar to ignore. The stories took place BEFORE the book was written. 1979 comes before 1983.

I can't believe this is what you have BEEN after all of this time. WHY NOT ask his friends - friends he knew before he ever married me. Why didn't the FBI ask his EX-wife?

I understand where you guys are coming from and I have never made any secret about having read the book and the stories Duane told me.... was in 1979 and the book was not published until 1983....

NO way DUANE was setting me up - did he know about the book in 1980 when he made a trip to Omaha to a bank ....IF this is the impression the FBI has been under all of these yrs - they need to go back to the conversations BEFORE I read the BOOK & when I made long pleading calls they ignored - prior to ever reading the book.

Now that I think about this - perhaps it was one of the FBI agents who sent me the book. All it said was Pensacola, FL.

I hope I logged the time frame the book arrived at my home.

I had spoke to the guy who I was dating and to my best friend and her husband. They didn't send it - so that leaves the FBI or someone else with access to a Pensacola post mark.

WHY DON'T YOU JUST TELL HIM WHO OWNED THE PDX. THE MAN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT HAD A COMPLEX THERE AFTER THE AIRPORT WAS BUILT - IT WAS OFFICE SPACES AND STORAGE AREAS.

AT THAT TIME IF ONE DIDN'T KNOW IT - THEY THOUGHT IT WAS JUST PART OF THE AIRPORT ITS SELF.

RIGHT MARCO!

So you know the author - well tell me who the phone number belongs to written inside the cover and tell me who C Black or Block is.
What do you know about JOURNAL GRAPHIC? If you have actual knowledge of the book you can answer both questions. How about Gary Twitwert (hard to read the printing)?

The artist drew a pic of a woman on page 62 - looks remarkably like a caricature of his wife of 1971.

RobertMBlevins

***Has the thread been commandeered by Naval Intelligence as a way to communicate with agents in the field? I have no idea what most of the posts here mean these days. Is it a code? Is it a cypher?

Immediately goes from Cooper subjects to Blevins...almost every time Blevins posts. LOL.

Robert99 made a reference back there about how 'people are soon going to be up to their knees in (something) which probably means BS.

That's like the fifth or sixth time he's promised A Big Revelation That Will Change Everything. ('Just you wait, son!') I imagine the subject will be how the FBI, radar, ATC, chase jets, and the NWA were all wrong and how he is right...and that's how the money got to Tina Bar, etc.

This is getting old, kind of like Skyjack71's promises of Big Revelations.

Just saying.

I have a few revelations of my own for later in the year, but they aren't 'big' and they don't prove Kenny Christiansen was Cooper. So don't sweat it. I get tired of discussing him anyway. Get enough of that in my email box.

Robert, can you please show use where Robert99 promised "A Big Revelation" ? can you provide the post?

This will also be like the fifth or sixth time having to remind you about your website being full of error's. you know like the one's you keep trying to say everyone else does?

failure to notice that some things other than changing things on a website so they are true and honest take more time. you wouldn't know that since you always assume or take the word from somebody else.

one of your "revelations" will be revealed a lot sooner than you think since you never want to talk about Kenny (*eye's roll*) once you show this thread you actually researched things about Kenny's background and the people claiming things about him, you might get some credibility!

Verification can't be replaced by assuming. you assume Geestman's sister got a $5,000 loan from Kenny to purchase a home. I'm guessing you checked the property records to VERIFY that she bought a house in 1972? is that why it took Kenny almost 20 years to pay off a $7,000 loan of his own?

I guess I'll do some of my own assuming here. sisnce you only have a part time job in the evenings, I'm assuming you are overloaded with this part time job that keeps you from taking the time to CORRECT the ERROR'S that put more myths about this case into hundreds of uninformed viewers of your site (BS) but I'll assume it's true. then again you did tell us about one of your emails, a little kid you thought was Jo. more assuming again (*laughs*) I'm assuming again (just taking after you) that you probably don't want to change the site because it may show some over reaction.

Clean up your act dude.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"This is getting old, kind of like Skyjack71's promises of Big Revelations."

what's really getting old is the fact of you not understanding things take time. that's what's getting old. would you like people to rush you during your half ass research on Kenny? it's only happened because of all the error's you did by not taking the time to check and validate!!

most people don't work like you do by taking the word of other people and adding all sorts of things to it. now, since it's taking Robert99 time to put things together you want to call it BS? you have no clue what you are talking about other than what you read, then you want to put your expert opinion in on it. that's fine, but you can't back up what your talking about simply by a copy/paste of what someone else said. that hardly makes it true.

mrshutter45

"This is getting old, kind of like Skyjack71's promises of Big Revelations."

what's really getting old is the fact of you not understanding things take time. that's what's getting old. would you like people to rush you during your half ass research on Kenny? it's only happened because of all the error's you did by not taking the time to check and validate!!

most people don't work like you do by taking the word of other people and adding all sorts of things to it. now, since it's taking Robert99 time to put things together you want to call it BS? you have no clue what you are talking about other than what you read, then you want to put your expert opinion in on it. that's fine, but you can't back up what your talking about simply by a copy/paste of what someone else said. that hardly makes it true.

Mr. Blevins has nothing to offer in the DB Cooper case, and is
an attention seeker, an jealous intimidator, and a troll. He should
be completely ignored.