47 47
quade

DB Cooper

youreallcrazy

And Blevins, I'm not giving you specifically grief about your belief. The only person here I'm giving grief to is Jo because she is making things up. You on the other hand have said that your evidence is circumstantial, and it certainly is. Taking that into consideration Kenny deserves to be a suspect. Fine, I have no problem with that. I'm not even sure it wasn't Kenny, I just believe that there is more evidence that i believe shows it wasn't Kenny than there is evidence that show it was Kenny.

I think of all the possibles we have Kenny is the most possible with Duane being least possible just after Nelson Mandela and Santa Clause, but the best possible we have still isn't a match.

I am sending all of the information on you to the moderator. YOU are a man I know as BULLJAX and supposedly I know his real name and contact information. You have been to this thread under another name and now this one. Before all of your emails and phone calls tooted Weber -Then WHEN I would NOT go along with the FALSE information you provide and told you I would stay on my own...then you came to the thread 1st under another name and now this one.

You are the most vicious person I have evern known and you hide under the cloak of being a CHRISTIAN and a family man.

I did NOT call the FBI as I said I was going to do - thinking you would quieten down but YOU do NOTHING but ATTACK me. FOLLOW what every suspect you wish - BUT STOP the attacks on me.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

georger

***I've got a radio updated time watch, a cheap one, cost $29.95.

The time signals received by these types of watches come from government stations in various countries. Mine only receives the National Bureau of Standards (now called NIST) time correction signal broadcast on 60 KHz from Ft. COLLINS Colorado. The Citizen version Mr. Shutter cited works in many countries.

http://tf.nist.gov/general/pdf/1739.pdf

Maybe Jo will pick up on the Collins name and Colorado and make all sorts of connections.

These types of radio corrected watches werent available in 1971.

http://www.nist.gov/pml/data/atomspec.cfm -
a valuable site.

NO Connections to me or anyone I know.

G wrote

I thought I would post that because in this game, sooner or
later, somebody will run across it and think "bet Cooper had one
of those - in his brown paper bag"! (Like the chutes Cooper got
that came with . . . life rafts ... yellow!).

Frankly, you have to credit people who come up with things like
this. At least they are thinking-trying. Keeps everyone on their
toes.

Its fun to speculate what "accessories" Cooper might have employed, e.g. brown contact lenses, radios, VOR detecting vibrating corset stays, etc, but he probably had nothing, not even an altimeter.

I do wonder why Cooper spent such a long time in the aft rest room. My fantasy is that he was taking out his brown contact lenses pre jump and dropped one. It can take a long time to find such an item.

I think the fact that he had really hijacked an airplane and that he was going to actually have to jump out of the back up it with a bag of loot was actually hitting him. I think he either had a case of the nervous shits, or was tossing up his lunch.

--------------------------------------------

Jo - I've already told you that you have my full permission to post and use whatever you believe my real name is. The fact is there is a HUGE difference between attaching someone as a person, and calling someone out on the carpet for lying.

You keep accusing me of calling your home and harassing you. You keep accusing me of having more than one account on this forum. You keep accusing me of saying I was a cop and then "poofing" the post after only you read it. You're the one attacking me on a personal level with completely UNFOUNDED accusations. You're also the only who has apparently been plagiarizing websites and claiming things written by other people were her own words.

Perhaps it's time someone PM a mod about you? I haven't done it. Yet. I'm still waiting for you to tell us about your experiment. I would like you to tell us all about it. Please do. Pretty please :)

sailshaw

Skyjack71

Jo: You say "Hayden's chutes were at Cossey's house when the call came in for 2 chutes - he had 2 chutes he had just repacked for Hayden to meet regulations!"

I say: Jo you have that all wrong as the two chuites that were given to DB Cooper sere sent from Hayden's company by taxi and not from Cossey. Cossey sent two of his chutes, that did not get to DB Cooper, with one modified by Cossey for a left hand pull.
This was reported by Bruce in the Mountain News and matches what Hayden told me on the phone. Cossey thought the two that he sent, with one modified, were used by DB but they were not and Hayden's were. Also, to make a point of it as you carry on about the left hand pull, that was on Cossey's chute and not on Hayden who lives at his company in Kent.
Jo, please try not to make-up any more stories as it just adds nothing and takes up too much space in the DropZone.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Do any of you know how many differenct stories have been told about those chutes.

Sure wish the FBI would at least state and with demonstrations.

1. Front chutes - emergency packs came from A. B. C.
One of these was a dummy.
They were provided by who and from where.

2. Two Back Pack and they were
A. kind
B. size
C. owned by

3. The chute that was cut up was '
1. a front emergence 2. A back chute.

3. What chute above was returned to Hayden and WHY did Cossey claim they were his - WHY was he the one to DELIVER them. Where they at Cossey's place to be repacked. Why was one of them a left hand pull. hence Cossey's declaration Cooper did not survive.

I truely wish someone would outline this - everything I ever read confuses the types of chute and who what belonged to.

This start with Mr. H's book and continues to this day...the more I learn the more confusing it is...Until I came to this thread I THOUGHT I knew which one was which and finally I just went along for the ride as the chutes didn't seem to make any difference in what I had to say.

youreallcrazy

Jo - I've already told you that you have my full permission to post and use whatever you believe my real name is. The fact is there is a HUGE difference between attaching someone as a person, and calling someone out on the carpet for lying.

You keep accusing me of calling your home and harassing you. You keep accusing me of having more than one account on this forum. You keep accusing me of saying I was a cop and then "poofing" the post after only you read it. You're the one attacking me on a personal level with completely UNFOUNDED accusations. You're also the only who has apparently been plagiarizing websites and claiming things written by other people were her own words.

:)

1. The rule & regulation prevent me from exposing you on the thread.

2. I have NOT plagerized anything that I am aware of. I try to use the quotes and the source. I was only able to read the obits on that site he sent me to - so if plagurization is the accusation - then SOME one PLEASE show me the post I made and then the source from which I supposedly took such information.

After 18 yrs at this - I am sure I do not remember a source for certain information and I am not writing a book. WHAT I want to know is WHAT information is being referred to...and I mean specific....the article versus what I wrote in the thread.

SOMEONE show me the PROOF. THEN if I did tell something WORD FOR WORD that I had read - then I EITHER HAVE ONE HELL OF A MEMORY or IT is something that has been repeated over and over by others in the thread or in the books I read for yrs. YOU can bet the first time what ever was said - that it was accredited to the source.

I also repeat stories that are told to me by Weber and by others...I will not know the source and it is hearsay.

If I tell stories told to me by Weber and I have told a lot of them. They come from my researching the things he talked about, the things his wife told me and the things he himself told me about.

WHAT I want to know is an EXACT sample of what I am accused of plagurizing or claiming as MY OWN memory.

If what I am BEING ACCUSED of comes from others WHO actually cannot talk about the subject in an objective and intelligent and informed manner - this put up or shut UP.

I have been at this for 18 fricking yrs...and I am sure my memory uses the words of others - and I am stating them for information purposes as they apply to the subject at hand.

NO more accusation of telling LIES, without presenting the exact item supposedly being lied about and proving I took that item from a specific place.

I have just about every book or artical ever written about the case and many I have printed from sites on the computer and many mores mailed to and sent to me because my search capabilities are pretty poor.

If it takes 30 minutes to down load a site - you just go on by. It was not this bad in 2000 when I first got a computer - I thought it was fast...but programs changed and my computer is old and I have dial up - things take forever to come up. Some sites pop easy and some never POP. After 10 or 15 minute I just pass on by and ask someone else to do it.

I truely wish someone would outline this - everything I ever read confuses the types of chute and who what belonged to.

Reply:

Parachute controversy: Who owned what. Who did what, etc.

Here is what I know about the parachutes.

The main, “back” chutes:

1. Norman Hayden says he provided two identical Pioneer parachutes, both civilian types, 26-foot conicals.

2. Earl Cossey said that he owned and sent an NB-8 and a Pioneer 26-foot conical civilian type parachute. Earl also told me that the NB-8 was an NB-6, which he told the FBI at some point because that is in their records, as revealed by Larry Carr on the DZ. However, Larry caught the controversy, but it has not been resolved as far as I know. Coss cited the tight fit of a 28-foot conical into an NB-6 bag as one reason Cooper was a “no-pull who cratered into the wilderness.”

Coss also described the Pioneer as a “Paradise” parachute to me, which I doubled-checked with him because I thought the “Not-Used Chute” (NUC) was a “Paracommander.”

In a follow-up phone call with Coss, he assured me that the NUC was a Pioneer, apparently forgetting that he first told me “Paradise,” and that he had confused plenty of researchers by characterizing it simply as a “sport” chute. Because of his insistence on this point most people thought Cossey’s Pioneer/Paradise/sport rig was a “Paracommander.” Sluggo thought so, and has posted that information on his web site for as long as I have known Sluggo. It has also been presented here on the DZ as the biblical truth, too. As for the whole truth and nothing but the truth of the NUC, I don’t know, but I don’t trust Cossey, and I understand how Sluggo could have been mis-informed by both Cossey and the feds.

Further, Coss had great difficulty telling the truth and keeping his stories straight, such as telling the Oregonian that the Amboy chute was definitely Cooper’s. Coss later recanted, but why the FBI used him as their technical expert is unknown to me, and his lack of trustworthiness may have gotten himself whacked.

Cossey told Geoffrey that he never got his NUC back from the FBI. However, Norman got his NUC in 1980, circa, after a protracted legal battle. However, he told Blevs that the return was a walk in the park, apparently.

3. Further, the FBI parachute documents that I stole from Geoffrey, which he presumably stole from the FBI, say that the two back chutes were two military types, one a sage green NB-8 and the other a Steinthal military rig. Hence, the official federal documents on the parachutes are at variance to both Hayden and Cossey’s descriptions.

Nevertheless, these documents proclaim Hayden as the owner of the two back chutes delivered to Cooper aboard Flight 305. Norman is also cited as the source of the information on the back parachutes as detailed in these documents, but Norman says that he never spoke to an FBI agent about the chutes. In fact, Norman was dismayed when I read him the FBI’s report..

Transport:
However, the docs cite Cossey’s version of how the chutes arrived at Sea-Tac, i.e.: cab ride to Boeing Flight Services and then unknown transport to Sea-Tac, presumably by a private vehicle, but whose, why and how are unknown. Also, the documents do not reveal why the back chutes made such a circuitous trip to Sea-Tac. Further, no one I know has ever heard of Boeing Flight Services, including Boeing, so presumably the FBI documents have screwed up this tidbit.

Nevertheless, Cossey had long-claimed that he sent his back chutes to Boeing Field, which may have been misunderstood by the G-man talking notes. Regardless, it was the wrong airport.

I asked Cossey to clarify why he sent the back chutes to Boeing Field instead of Sea-Tac and he replied, “Fuck you,” and hung up. He also said something about me being the worst journalist he had ever dealt with. However, I think I was simply the first reporter to ask him this question. Hard questions tend to make narcissistic people very cranky, I have found.

Norman’s version of the chutes and their transport is corroborated by Barry Halstead, formerly of Pacific Aviation, which is the outfit George Harrison of NWO first contacted seeking the back chutes. Barry helped Norman get the chutes to Sea-Tac, and Halstead’s role in the procurement is confirmed by the FBI documents.

Nevertheless, the Cossey/Sluggo version cites that Al Lee, the NWO flight guy who actually handed the back chutes to Tina on the tarmac outside Runway 16L, was the guy who got the ball rolling by calling Coss at his home in Woodinville. Lee presumably got Cossey’s phone number from Sea-Tac officials.

The Front Chutes, the “reserves.”

Everyone seems comfortable accepting the notion that the two front chutes came from the Issaquah Sky Sports stock, and arrived at Sea-Tac via a WSP cruiser. The “Common Understanding,” which seems to be widely accepted regarding the front chutes goes like this:

1. One was a “dummy” and marked with an “X.” Its panels were sewn shut and it was completely inoperable. It was not found on Flight 305 at Reno. Its fate and present location is unknown.

2. The other, “good” reserve was cut-up and was found in Reno strung across the seats of Flight 305. It was missing at least two of its shroud lines in Reno, for a total of about 30 feet of paracord. However, Carol Abracadabra of the Citizen Sleuths says that five lines are now missing from the chute when she inspected it in the Seattle FO evidence room in 2010. That means about 80 feel of paracord is missing. Did Cooper cut that much? If not, who did and why? And when?

Again, FBI documents fail to resolve this issue, simply stating that two lines were cut in one document, according to Carol, and three lines were cut in another doc.

Sure Jo. On January 7, 2014 in post 50117 of this thread you typed in part...

I conducted a elementary experiement with a gyromatic Girard Perroguax Watch. I set up 3 magnetic towers and one vor.

The watch does weird things. The towers cause it to hesistate and then move and then hesitae and it does this 3 times

Plagiarism is when you take the work or ideas of someone else, and claim them to be your own without giving the original creator credit.

Because I'm not the all seeing and all knowing God, I don't know from whom you took that information, but I don't need to know where you got it to know that YOU ARE NOT THE PERSON WHO DID ANY SUCH SCIENTIFIC EXPERIMENT!

You keep running on at the mouth about your puter is slow and it's 14 years old, and you're a "dumb broad", and yada yada yada - but in the next breath you expect us to believe you're doing radio frequency interference experiments that are best suited for a university engineering lab?

"If it takes 30 minutes to down load a site - you just go on by. It was not this bad in 2000 when I first got a computer - I thought it was fast...but programs changed and my computer is old and I have dial up - things take forever to come up. Some sites pop easy and some never POP. After 10 or 15 minute I just pass on by and ask someone else to do it."

Jo, your "puter" is probably jammed up with cookies. that's why it's running extra slow, even with dial up. there are many simple things you could do to make life easier. free programs to open PDF's, flash player so you can watch video's, and yes on dial up.

as for the tower/Vor experiment. you have to admit that's pretty far fetched that you could do that.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71

***And Blevins, I'm not giving you specifically grief about your belief. The only person here I'm giving grief to is Jo because she is making things up. You on the other hand have said that your evidence is circumstantial, and it certainly is. Taking that into consideration Kenny deserves to be a suspect. Fine, I have no problem with that. I'm not even sure it wasn't Kenny, I just believe that there is more evidence that i believe shows it wasn't Kenny than there is evidence that show it was Kenny.

I think of all the possibles we have Kenny is the most possible with Duane being least possible just after Nelson Mandela and Santa Clause, but the best possible we have still isn't a match.

I am sending all of the information on you to the moderator. YOU are a man I know as BULLJAX and supposedly I know his real name and contact information. You have been to this thread under another name and now this one. Before all of your emails and phone calls tooted Weber -Then WHEN I would NOT go along with the FALSE information you provide and told you I would stay on my own...then you came to the thread 1st under another name and now this one.

You are the most vicious person I have evern known and you hide under the cloak of being a CHRISTIAN and a family man.

I did NOT call the FBI as I said I was going to do - thinking you would quieten down but YOU do NOTHING but ATTACK me. FOLLOW what every suspect you wish - BUT STOP the attacks on me.

Shall we gather at the river,
where bright angel feet have trod,
with its crystal tide forever
flowing by the throne of God?

Refrain:
Yes, we'll gather at the river,
the beautiful, the beautiful the river;
gather with the saints at the river
that flows by the throne of God.

2. On the margin of the river,
washing up its silver spray,
we will walk and worship ever,
all the happy golden day.
(Refrain)

3. Ere we reach the shining river,
lay we every burden down;
grace our spirits will deliver,
and provide a robe and crown.
(Refrain)

4. Soon we'll reach the shining river,
soon our pilgrimage will cease;
soon our happy hearts will quiver
with the melody of peace.
(Refrain)

Shall we gather at the river,
where bright angel feet have trod,
with its crystal tide forever
flowing by the throne of God?

Yes, we'll gather at the river,
the beautiful, the beautiful the river;
gather with the saints at the river
that flows by the throne of Gaawwwwww'dh.

Mr. Shutter wrote to Jo

as for the tower/Vor experiment. you have to admit that's pretty far fetched that you could do that.

Far fetched indeed. I think Jo needs to stay off the keyboard when she takes her meds ;)

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Blevins works with a guy Nelder who is squarely in the British
tabloid tradition. I see his influence here. Up to and including
specific phraseology the "Jack of all trades Master of none'
smut peddler Blevins uses.

The attack dog style which has marked the guy's work since he
floated in here. Bait and switch, then argue (including personal
attacks) to try and force people to take the new bait, and it
almost works here due mainly to a number of people trying to
get something accomplished here in spite of disrupters like
Blevins-Nelder.

He argued and attacked for three long years daily that Kenny as the guy. He would accept nothing else. After repeated failures of fact he was finally forced to revise his pitch: "Kenny is the guy but "I" can't prove it!" Blevins/Nelder then attacked the FBI 'for not proving it for me!'

Has the British Tabloid Smut tradition at Adventure Books
or "B&G's Housecleaners" advanced the Cooper case one inch here at Dropzone, or anywhere else?

Now that Dropzone has become a tabloid extension of AB Books and Housecleaners?

There's only one person who made that happen: Blevins-Nelder.
A walk in the park for full time "house cleaners" and "jacks of all trades masters of none". They cleaned house here!'

You, my friend, do not know a damn thing about Geoff Nelder, who does not do tabloid. Why don't you do your research on people first, so that you don't appear uninformed:

Geoff Nelder's main role with AB is line editor. This means he checks spelling and formatting on manuscripts. He does not edit them for content.

Who is Nelder, REALLY? Smut peddler you call him? Okay, this is him:

***'Geoff Nelder is a British freelance editor and author. He has written both fiction and non-fiction, and his research in the field of air pollution and climate won him a fellowship with the Royal Meteorological Society. Nelder's fictional work falls in the genres of science fiction, fantasy and thrillers, and he is known for his sci-fi series ARIA, which won him a Preditors & Editors Award for best science fiction novel from the British Fantasy Society.

Nelder also published the sci-fi magazine Escape Velocity, which launched in 2009. Prior to moving to writing as his primary occupation, Nelder has worked as a teacher at Queens Park High School for 26 years...'

I believe he also holds a Masters in English and has authored at least a dozen books. His wife is a nuclear physicist. You don't know shit and you didn't even bother to run his name at Wiki before you ran your foot into your mouth. You are talking about my friend of almost ten years now.

I notice you keep bringing up the housecleaning biz, too. Again. Explain to me how this is exactly 'bad' or discredits people...just because they run a business like that.

Pfft. You're simply pissed off because I brought a couple of REAL LIFE items to peoples' attention here. For example, how some folks can present one face publicly and another one entirely when they think no one's looking. My answer to that is Too Bad For You, Joe. :S

When we are not cleaning, we also publish books. In fact, we are the only couple in the United States running both a housecleaning business and a legitimate publishing company with our own ISBN prefix.

The official website for Adventure Books of Seattle is HERE.

We bring out the shine and sparkle in your home by cleaning thoroughly from top to bottom, using only the best products. See the slideshow below for an introduction.

Does Nelder clean too?

I guess with all your cleaning experience, you would be an
expert at Cooper counter-tops in attics? Just as you are realty
sales, genetics, and case file management for the FBI!

Have you ever considered sap collecting? Ginseng? Stamps &
Coins? Tuck Pointing? Dog Walking? Gold and silver mining?
Exoplanetary weather forecasting? Iceberg fresh water location
& sales? Condos on Eaaster Island? Starting a private college
with government grants for low income minority female run
business serving "wage earner sheeple and slapped down red
haired step children" ?

What is Nelder doing with you!?

Oh and BTW. You've been dropping the name "Furhman" for
years here. Why don't you look his name up and learn how to
spell it correctly, being pals with him and all ?

:D

youreallcrazy

After the FBI heard that Cooper was in the john and had been there a while, they had the FBI's HRT practice clearing him from the john.

Here is a never before seen recreation of what the rehearsal would have looked like ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSwbxOnMmRA

Yup. Slicing the pie. ;)
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

youreallcrazy

You keep running on at the mouth about your puter is slow and it's 14 years old, and you're a "dumb broad", and yada yada yada - but in the next breath you expect us to believe you're doing radio frequency interference experiments that are best suited for a university engineering lab?

:ph34r::D:D:)
You are the one who is crazy. There are things I do NOT understand and some that I grasp enough figure out.

The "fact" that there was a glich in the power field (grids) that controled the load to the line - and this happened in one of the control towers or rooms whatever they called them at one of the dams. I have known this for yrs and excepted it as a glich. Learning that the person in the control room was suspended added to the mystery.

The reason for my interest in this subject was because Duane had told me about the Microwave towers & he mentioned that he knew someone whose job this was. He also told me the man lost his job & someone fixed it.

Two stories - this one for Duane and a similar story from people WHO worked there, but this is how I found out the qlich was the night of the skyjacking and that the locals all thought the failure was connected to the skyjack in some way. I am working on getting verification of the glich...& statements from those who knew about it & had knowledge of it. One is a woman who worked for the power company.

Now my learning they where control by microwave & the fact Duane pointed out one microwave tower after and another & other towes & all high points....added to this.

Earlier in this thread I had mentioned the towers Duane told me about and showed me and naturally thought perhaps he worked on the powers as he pointed every one of them out to me even the ones I could not see.

My studies and investigation of these proved he had NOT been lieing to me & therefore knew the area very well. Plus the place and the boy and the Guys - all part of this random conversation in that area.

I knew I had a good gyromatic in teh house and I knew I had magnets. What I did was unscientic and was very elementary - but, it was enough for me to come to the thread and ask questions - they answered with he hee Hwas and liar liar!, but there was NOTHING about what I told that was an intentional lie....if it proves out none of this happened then Duane lied to me, but I belive it will be proven the incident did occur.

We hope to find written documentation of this. But what has to happen now is to figure out how & why the signals were tamper with & if that tampeing could have been relayed to Coop in the plane.

It is fact he kept looking at his watch & the brief case was open and there was something green sticking out of the top folder. A gryromatic is effected by microwaves - but there is a magnetic field involved with the towers.

All I did was create a magnetic field placed on a map in the proper places.
I held the watch relative close and each time I went along and above the map - the second hand would stop and waver & hesitat a second.

That was MY elementary science test with no knowledge if would even work but it did! I have some magnetic game pieces - they were my vor and towers and gates on the dams.

I thought it was my seeing something that was not there until the 3rd time & everytime it worked. WHAT the hell it means I do NOT know. I think it means the man in the plane was able to tell when he was near the towers and he was getting a little help from below.

Remember the statement about Coop being portly...that would have been created by his wearing the back brace & maybe the staves had been changed out to magnets one - you would take the in and out to clean the garment.

Just what kind of sensation might have been felt by Coop I do not know....this is just dumb woman theory trying to use known facts.

skyjack71

It is fact he kept looking at his watch and the brief case was open and there was something green sticking out of the top folder. A gryrpmatic is effected by microwaves - but there is a magnetic field involved with the towers.

I held the watch relative close and each time I went along and above the map - the second hand would stopand waver & hesitat a second.

That was MY elementary science tess with no knowledge if would even work but it did! I have some magnetic game pieces - they were my vor and towers and gates on the dams.

I thought it was my seeing something that was not there until the 3rd time and everytime it worked. WHAT the hell i t means I do NOT know. I think it mean the man in the plane was able to tell when was near the towers and he was getting a little help from below.

Remember the statement about Cooepr being portly...that would have been created by his wearing the back brack and maybe the stavy had been changed out to magnets one - you would take the in and out to clean the garment. Just what kin sinsation might have been felt by Cooper I so not know....this is just dump womna theory trying to use know facts.

Geez-Louise I was right!

RobertMBlevins

Georger quotes from the B and G website and adds a comment:

'When we are not cleaning, we also publish books. In fact, we are the only couple in the United States running both a housecleaning business and a legitimate publishing company with our own ISBN prefix.

We bring out the shine and sparkle in your home by cleaning thoroughly from top to bottom, using only the best products. See the slideshow below for an introduction...'

***Does Nelder clean too?

Yeah. He catches a British Airways flight each morning out to Seattle. We meet him at the airport and everyone goes to work. You want to talk COMMUTING?

LOL you are funny indeed. Since you like humor, I'm going to repost my little parody based on the theme song from The Beverly Hillbillies for your enjoyment. Let's face it, this is more entertaining than you quoting over another rendition of Shall We Gather At The River, which makes me think more of the film The Wild Bunch than anything else.

The Ballad of K.P. Christiansen

Let me tell ya all a story ‘bout a man named Ken
Slavin' on a airline, hardly makin’ any bread
Then one day he was not around the crew
And into his mind popped a little thought or two…

Dollar bills…lots of them…no movie stars

Well the first thing you know Ken’s puttin’ up a dare
He’s tellin’ buddy Bernie ‘We can pull it off I SWEAR!
Just drop me off in Portland and I will say goodbye,
And I won’t come back to see ya ‘till I’ve fooled the F.B.I!’

Northwest Airlines…pretty stews…bourbon and smokes

It wasn’t very long ‘till Ken got all the cash,
A bunch of parachutes and now it’s time to dash
Then somewhere he finally took his cue,
Went jumpin' out the back and takin’ what was due…

Twenties, that is...lots of cash…no movie stars

(Faster)

Well now it’s time to say goodbye to Ken and all his kin
And they would like to thank Northwest for kindly givin’ in
You’re all invited to the Bon-ney Lake lo-cal-i-ty,
To have a heapin’ helpin’ of their hos-pi-tal-i-ty…

Bonney Lake, that is…sit a spell…take yer shoes off.

Ya’ll come back now…hear?

No use being angry at me because you failed to do a simple Google search on Geoff Nelder before inserting your foot into your mouth about him...

That would be an assumption on your part ... just like all of
your fucked up assumptions you get sucked in by!

The question was real:

WTF is Nelder doing with you!?

georger

***Georger quotes from the B and G website and adds a comment:

'When we are not cleaning, we also publish books. In fact, we are the only couple in the United States running both a housecleaning business and a legitimate publishing company with our own ISBN prefix.

We bring out the shine and sparkle in your home by cleaning thoroughly from top to bottom, using only the best products. See the slideshow below for an introduction...'

Yeah. He catches a British Airways flight each morning out to Seattle. We meet him at the airport and everyone goes to work. You want to talk COMMUTING?

LOL you are funny indeed. Since you like humor, I'm going to repost my little parody based on the theme song from The Beverly Hillbillies for your enjoyment. Let's face it, this is more entertaining than you quoting over another rendition of Shall We Gather At The River, which makes me think more of the film The Wild Bunch than anything else.

(Faster)

No use being angry at me because you failed to do a simple Google search on Geoff Nelder before inserting your foot into your mouth about him...

The question was real:

DB COOPER vs THE GRAY COP IS FINISHED
and maybe out sooner than expected. Brendon will start typing it out soon. It will be the complete investigation.
1971 right up to the moment that I walked in to the FBI office to meet with Curtis Eng on 6 17 2013. This book will have no fake conspiracy theories. It will be so complete and 100% researchable. GC 148 the GRAY COP

PS We had to pour water down the back of the computer,
as the barrel of my spellcheck was getting too hot as it was firing off as many miss spelled words per minute as it could
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Snowmman sent me the following update on the parachute post I made earlier this evening. It clarifies a few things.

- Uncle Bruce

You posted this, without checking the source info.

"3. Further, the FBI parachute documents...say that the two back chutes were two military types, one a sage green NB-8 and the other a Steinthal military rig. Hence, the official federal documents on the parachutes are at variance to both Hayden and Cossey’s descriptions. "

The FBI docs you reference do not mention Steinthal. The Steinthal mention is from a ckret post. Who knows where he got that. I assume some other fbi doc we don't have..yet. (one nice thing: group in Ukraine managed to repurpose some NSA weapons, deploying them on FBI as we speak)

377 made two posts summarizing the issues.

The FBI docs are here as attachments. If you go to these urls, you'll see no Steinthal mention
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4206368#4206368

I'll leave them as non-clicky, so you can copy and paste this entire post without losing the url path.

The reference to Steinthal and ckret's post is here
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=4206371;search_string=steinthal;guest=124247522#4206371

Ckret said here
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=3051365;#3051365

"26' canopy, made by Steinthal, model 60-9707. "

maybe that could have been the (or in) the nb-6 or nb-8? (Steinthal made civilian and military rigs back then)

anyone know what a Steinthal 60-9707 is? I'm assuming a canopy, not a rig.
Recipient:
snowmman

GreyCopGC148

******Georger quotes from the B and G website and adds a comment:

(Faster)

The question was real:

and maybe out sooner than expected. Brendon will start typing it out soon. It will be the complete investigation.
1971 right up to the moment that I walked in to the FBI office to meet with Curtis Eng on 6 17 2013. This book will have no fake conspiracy theories. It will be so complete and 100% researchable. GC 148 the GRAY COP

as the barrel of my spellcheck was getting too hot as it was firing off as many miss spelled words per minute as it could

The chutes were gathered in 1971 its 2014 if they couldn't solve it then it won't solve it now. But handwriting and DNA can like I did on 6 13 13
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

georger

It is fact he kept looking at his watch and the brief case was open and there was something green sticking out of the top folder. A gryrpmatic is effected by microwaves - but there is a magnetic field involved with the towers.

I held the watch relative close and each time I went along and above the map - the second hand would stopand waver & hesitat a second.

That was MY elementary science tess with no knowledge if would even work but it did! I have some magnetic game pieces - they were my vor and towers and gates on the dams.

I thought it was my seeing something that was not there until the 3rd time and everytime it worked. WHAT the hell i t means I do NOT know. I think it mean the man in the plane was able to tell when was near the towers and he was getting a little help from below.

Remember the statement about Cooepr being portly...that would have been created by his wearing the back brack and maybe the stavy had been changed out to magnets one - you would take the in and out to clean the garment. Just what kin sinsation might have been felt by Cooper I so not know....this is just dump womna theory trying to use know facts.

Geez-Louise I was right!

OMG!!! I couldn't be more shocked at how right you were!!!!!!!! I'm telling you, she reads things and her mind pulls those things in and transcribes them into memories somehow.

youreallcrazy

Geez-Louise I was right!

OMG!!! I couldn't be more shocked at how right you were!!!!!!!! I'm telling you, she reads things and her mind pulls those things in and transcribes them into memories somehow.

Crazy... She read HA HA HA by DB COOPER and the middle of the book is a dream sequence and she has based her story on the middle of the book Reno, realities and guess who wrote it or did the cover and it was written in 1983? Guess were it was published it was Portland Ore.

PS remember Kenneth was not a suspect till 1995
I never read the book till 2013 Mark Bennett was there when I got my copy 10 in fact and you should read Max Gunthers book
it will lead you to the truth. ITS all in my new book DB COOPER vs THE GRAY COP out soon on demand books but you can get DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 NOW

Written by Paul Geivett

youreallcrazy

:D ROCK ON!

ROCK ON..... NO thats for the otter jumper DB OTTER He was the one that asked for 200,000 claims a ROCK and cocktail souse and strapped the reserve to his back and went down the air stairs. and was described as looking much like a slinky raped in fur wearing a suit and tie of course he had his sunglasses on

ROCK ON was the term that was to be relayed back to DB OTTER once the ransom was delivered GC 148 the GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

******Georger quotes from the B and G website and adds a comment:

(Faster)

The question was real:

This will be the best book on DB COOPER ever so complete 42 year of compiled evidence from the FBI and MY 23 year investigation and my childhood growing up cooper. DB COOPER vs THE GRAY COP OUT SOON
DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 ON SALE NOW ON DEMAND BOOKS

Written by Paul Geivett