47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Skyjack71 says in part:

'Robert NEVER put me in the classification of Blevins - NOT ever!...'

Let me ask you something. Do you hate ALL the people who have done a book on Cooper, or appeared on television? There are a few people in this category. Do you have bad feelings on Geoff Gray, for example? His book is heavily KC-oriented, a movie is currently being filmed on his book, and he has appeared on TV a heck of a lot more than I have.

I like the guy. I met him once. He's a nice person.

I don't hate any of them - my story is personal and I knew the man - this is what separated me for you.

When I read Grey's book - IT DOES NOT indicate KC was Cooper in anyway what so ever. You have said that before and that is my main problem with you. YOU take everything and apply it to KC. YOU never met KC and YOU have so much wrong with your book and your story depends on the plane being to the West. It did NOT happen that way.

I care less about a movie - because I know that anyone who goes in the direction of KC needs to stop and think. If you had been more open about your 'witnesses' that would have helped. The only ones in your story I need to talk to was the woman who rode atop the horses and Geetsman, but KC was NOT COOPER - you can take that to the bank.

Geestman because of his Puyallup connections and I have not seen the pictures someone mentioned. I need to know about some friend he may have had there.

The woman who rode astride the horses - I would like to talk to. I only want to show them both pictures and ask them if they EVER met the man in the pictures.

What got my attention about your story and was 2 things Duane mentioned - Paradise park where the boys used to stay and the woman who rode astride a team of horses.

I have notes and logs I made before I ever heard of you. My conversations with Mr. H incorporated both Paradise and the woman & then yrs later you POP UP. BUT, KC was NOT Cooper.

You engarnished too much of your story - perhaps there was a connection but you pushed your witnesses in the wrong directions. You did NOT leave the relationship open ended. You backed your witnesses into an offensive position and now you have so much vested you are just waiting for them to die.

Wouldn't the truth be better even if it turns out KC was not Cooper?

Your TUNNEL vision will be your undoing! The most important person I need to talk to is the woman who rode astride the horses - I need for her to see the Jefferson pics and find out when she made her exhibitions and where. She is MY only interest and you will wait until she is dead and ghosts do NOT talk - I promise you that.

I do not even know her name - but would pay to have 30 minutes with her. I want to know where she performed - locations and when.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

'Knowing' a suspect is actually an impediment, not a positive, because it can slant your opinions. For example, when I first started investigating Christiansen, I thought Skipp Porteous' evidence was pretty thin. I told him so. It wasn't until Bernie Geestman started lying to me for no reason that I became suspicious.

Still, even after all of that, I can't prove that Christiansen was Cooper. I suspect he COULD have been...but I can't prove it.

What you need are witnesses other than yourself. Witnesses who can offer testimony to something, anything. Otherwise, you are simply a voice crying out in the wilderness. You could be right, yes. But you need some verification from OTHERS on SOMETHING.

DUH!!

Why don't you do this -Arrange for Geestman to see pictures of Duane.
Have a neutral 3rd person present them to him. It had better be soon he looked like he was near the end stage of life in the segment you did. Some one who lives in the area that is NOT connected to you....I have NO idea where he lives and I have no address - just a P.O. box that is no longer active. Would give both of us closure.

I didn't ask you to reveal his address in the thread and you over think everything. Why don't you just one time be impulsive.

Hell, they are NOT going to sue you.
That is the last thing a senior wants in their way. But maybe you are so fearful of a law suit that you do not push anywhere but in this thread.

You are only fearful of a lawsuit if you think you have done something wrong.

I do not use a credit card on the internet and I only have dial up. I do NOT have any special protection on my computer. I do not even know what State Geestman lives in and I do not know the name of the woman who rode astride a team of horses.

I also have not read your book. Does that surprise you? It shouldn't as I make it a point not to read other new Cooper materials. I did read Greys book because he & I communicated & he came to see me. I read parts of it over and over in the thread and did NOT feel I needed to purchase a book. I do NOT read books on the internet. I like books I can get comfortable with on the couch or in bed.

I read NOTHING in Grey's book that fingerpointed any suspect! Nor did he favor one suspect over the other.

This characterist about you is why feel you stepped out of place interviewing the individuals and that you story is not accurate.

You claim to have contacts with ertain individuals and that is a puzzle - they don't seem to remember the contacts.

I have read the older books, but they are generic on suspects. As I pointed out previously when Porteous had his feeler out - I contacted him before you did. He went fishing and you took the bait - hook, sinker and Line....he had it on his site because he was curious.

NO seriously I ask you to put me in contact with these people - not because I want to bust YOU. But because of the common thread in our stories I ASKED you yrs ago to respond to multiple times since you came to the thread.

1. Geestman and his contacts in Puyallup. If he had contacts in Puyallup and he may have met the man I want him to see pictures of.

I feel certain Geestman knew the individual I need to ask him about.

2. The woman who rode a Team of horse standing astride the front team.

Duane actually told me about this woman on the trip - therefore he probably knew her - this was within moments of his mention of Paradise and the coast line and the parallel power lines. He mention a place above there where the boys use do eat. It was a Smorgasborg.

I thought this too much of a co-incidence. I have pestered you about this since you came to the thread.

Not contacting them SCREAMS of your having written untruths.

My question are restricted to the above. I know this is useless as you didn't do it yrs ago when I asked about it. If one has to do things in secret there is a reason and you send lights buzzing all over the place...and I do NOT mean like a Xmas tree unless the wiring starts shorting.

After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

If Cooper survived, he would have stashed the cash, probably in his residence, hidden in the attic, floor, walls etc. He would have likely stashed it right away in 1971/2 and you would put the cash in a paper bag(s) to protect it and conceal it. Plastic less likely back then.

Cooper then loses access to the money, he may have died or gone to prison thinking he can go back for it.

Subsequently the residence is demolished later in the 70's and the debris goes to the St John landfill in the middle of the Columbia Slough. A paper bag with cash bundles inside gets into the Columbia Slough, about a (EDIT 6) mile float to TBAR, that paper bag would protect the cash but deteriorate quite quickly and the cash would be deposited intact.

COMPARING the addresses of males 35-60 who resided within 25 miles of the dump who either died or went to prison after 1972 WITH addresses of dwellings that were demolished or new builds (replacement) during the mid to late 70's might payoff. Perhaps permit records still exist but all homes have build dates recorded. If you find a match, you might have your guy.. and the rest of the cash is in the Landfill.

I ran a search and found about 60 male death records in the age range and time frame.

edit, down to about 25 individuals in Multinomah..

Robert99

***The St. Johns Landfill/dump was operational in the 70's and is at the east end of the Columbia Slough close to the Williamette. maybe a 3-4 mile float to TBar, has this been considered as a possible source of the cash??

Flyjack, this possible source has not been considered before to the best of my knowledge. I would like to defer further comment on this to a future date. In any event, I'll go where the facts indicate.

If you can find a source for the early 1970s Columbia River data, please post or PM immediately. Both Georger and I will probably have trouble keeping our feet on the planet if you find that data.

In the meantime, stay tuned and keep the faith. As mentioned earlier, the wheels are moving and time is of the essence.

Robert99

Serious question, Robert. Why is time of the essence? I can't imagine it has to do with finding the money before it decomposes further. Is there FBI involvement or opportunity?

MarkBennett

Serious question, Robert. Why is time of the essence? I can't imagine it has to do with finding the money before it decomposes further. Is there FBI involvement or opportunity?

Mark, your questions above are completely valid and will be answered in due time. But at this specific moment, I must devote all my time to laying a foundation and smoothing the road ahead. Therefore, I will be concentrating on posting relative to the flight path data that is already released and to preparing for future discussions on that matter.

Robert99

FLYJACK

Cooper then losses access to the money, he may have died or gone to prison thinking he can go back for it.

Subsequently the residence is demolished later in the 70's and the debris goes to the St John landfill in the middle of the Columbia Slough. A paper bag with cash bundles inside gets into the Columbia Slough, about a (EDIT 6) mile float to TBAR, that paper bag would protect the cash but deteriorate quite quickly and the cash would be deposited intact.

1971 to 1979. Homes along the water were damaged in a flood. The house I wanted to find out who it belonged to was not there in 1979, but had been there previously.

This site was East of Winterly Park which was Completed in 1972. There was property ajoining the park East of the park. The property was high and dry when I saw it in 1979 and in 2001.
In 2010 the property had 3 new houses on it. I had been told in 2001 if I had my driver take me to the evergreen hwy and then turn back toward the river that there was another site very similar to this.

Had it not have been for locals I would not have found this.

The woman on the river in 2001 I called the river lady. She was home caring for her elderly mother and her home was at the entrance to Winterly park. The other area was East of Winterly park.

Between 2001 and 2010 there was a lot of developement. Things had changed drastically. Condos and Apartments had been built along the river and an industrial site along the river was quickly disappearing.

Some a preserve had also been built in the area....I remembered I didn't understand all of that land in a preserver and the purpose of the preserver, but I had no time to ask a lot of questions.

The area East of Winterly park I am looking for did NOT have a house on it in 1979 but did have 3 homes on it in 2001. Since I did NOT go to the easterly properties - I did not know what was there. THese homes set up high with a magnificant view of the river. The location East of there which I did not visit would have probably have had a view of the airport along with the river.

In 1979 Duane talked about a house that was there that was NOT there and he had memories of staying in that house. I do not know if it belonged to some member of the family over the yrs, or it it belonged to a man who the family knew or to someone within the system that was trying to help Weber as he struggled with his record and being encarcerated in Wa.

Would love to have the names of all the property records along the river at that time....in 1971. Also would be nice to know their occupations....but I could NOT get this information without going to the court house. What used to be called a Metsker Map. (Shows the property and the property owner for the yrs it was created). I expect this kind of map became obsolete with to days times. When on can find one like I have on Washoughal it is a trememdouse too for research that goes back 40 yrs. They are of historical value.

I know there were Metsker maps for the area I am talking about - but my relaying of a phone what I need is impossible. I suppose the historian go to the court house and search their own maps to be copied. Some of these old maps are becoming very rare. The one I have is dated 1974 of the Washougal.

FLYJACK

After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

If Cooper survived, he would have stashed the cash, probably in his residence, hidden in the attic, floor, walls etc. He would have likely stashed it right away in 1971/2 and you would put the cash in a paper bag(s) to protect it and conceal it. Plastic less likely back then.

Cooper then losses access to the money, he may have died or gone to prison thinking he can go back for it.

COMPARING the addresses of males 35-60 who resided within 25 miles of the dump who either died or went to prison after 1972 WITH addresses of dwellings that were demolished or new builds (replacement) during the mid to late 70's might payoff. Perhaps permit records still exist but all homes have build dates recorded. If you find a match, you might have your guy.. and the rest of the cash is in the Landfill.

I ran a search and found about 60 male death records in the age range and time frame.

Like R99, I think your theory involving the dump is completely
valid. I think it's a low probability theory but it is a possibility.

I don't know any 'markers' in the money that would connect
with a dump specifically, or the slough specifically, but this is in
the early phase and I rather think people are pondering the
issue.

As far as this forum is concerned - its the best thing that has
come up here in a long time ... and it's REFRESHING to have!

Congrats!

I will pay for your time, but you will have to go the Vancouver County Court House.

I need the property records & or Mekster Maps of this area. Winterly Park, Topper Dr, Lieser Point and Image Lane. These are ALL below the rails and properties along the Columbia River. I need for the property owners to go back as far as 1943.

There is a connection To DUANE WEBER in the homes along there.
He spoke of nicer homes over the berm and North of the tracks. I assume the homes long the river had been there for yrs except when floods damaged them.

Looking at this map I couldn't understand why I could not see the PDX in 1979 - evidently just trees from the point at which we stood .

georger

***After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

issue.

Congrats!

might have to expand the search area..

"According to Speirs, the entire business woke the rest of Portlanders up to the mess that was happening in St. Johns (he claims that garbage trucks came from as far as Kalama, Washington, to creep into the side-streets like North Taft to illegally dump their loads) and the resulting furor eventually resulted in closing the landfill."

The landfill was covered with dredged sand, but in the 70's it was a full open landfill with the Columbia Slough completely surrounding it.

map

http://binged.it/1cGHSOL

FLYJACK

******After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

issue.

Congrats!

"According to Speirs, the entire business woke the rest of Portlanders up to the mess that was happening in St. Johns (he claims that garbage trucks came from as far as Kalama, Washington, to creep into the side-streets like North Taft to illegally dump their loads) and the resulting furor eventually resulted in closing the landfill."

The landfill was covered with dredged sand, but in the 70's it was a full open landfill with the Columbia Slough completely surrounding it.

map

http://binged.it/1cGHSOL ..

I think this is very interesting. Always glad to have another avenue of discussion open up. I was beginning to think this forum was beyond hope.

Farflung brought up a similar idea - though if memory serves he was referring to the massive amounts of development going on on some of the islands.

Just curious though - why are you centering your theory around a house being demolished? Lot's of things get thrown out or forgotten and end up in in land fills - suitcases, old coats, old appliances, bags of clothes, boxes of miscellaneous random stuff, yes, even money. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

*********After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

issue.

Congrats!

map

http://binged.it/1cGHSOL ..

I think this is very interesting. Always glad to have another avenue of discussion open up. I was beginning to think this forum was beyond hope.

Farflung brought up a similar idea - though if memory serves he was referring to the massive amounts of development going on on some of the islands.

Just curious though - why are you centering your theory around a house being demolished? Lot's of things get thrown out or forgotten and end up in in land fills - suitcases, old coats, old appliances, bags of clothes, boxes of miscellaneous random stuff, yes, even money. :)
I was wondering the same thing. Perhaps his suspect fits into this theory somehow???
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

The Travel Channel is doing another segment on DB Cooper. It will be aired on Sunday night, January 5th. The show is called AMERICA DECLASSIFIED. ... this segment will discuss the Tina Bar discovery site, which we spent two days at filming last July.

Travel Channel -

Robert99

Mark, your questions above are completely valid and will be answered in due time. But at this specific moment, I must devote all my time to laying a foundation and smoothing the road ahead. Therefore, I will be concentrating on posting relative to the flight path data that is already released and to preparing for future discussions on that matter.

Robert99

Contacted someone who has the missing water level data is:

They promised it asap after Jan 1.

That's the best I can do right now..

G.

FLYJACK

******After some thinking on this,,how does this THEORY jive with the evidence..

issue.

Congrats!

map

http://binged.it/1cGHSOL

That float down thing. It gets em every time.

If you can focus on 8 years later. You would see that money can't last that long.

I was told that the money was planted that day.

I see I can't leave very long or you go back to matches or tie clips, right back on the plain 1971

In the words of Harrison Ford GET OFF MY PLAIN!!!! GC 148 the GRAY COP

PS Mark B. DuuuucK!!! I solved the case on 6 13 13 don't be afraid to call Curtis Eng and end your suffering Paul Geivett or call me and start all over
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

This wrecked-house or personal property to-the-dump and then ending up miles away on a beach...well, it's a pretty long shot. You could say that about anything that ended up in that landfill from whatever source it originated. We're talking Powerball odds here.

This scenario might make more sense if there was a possible suspect to go along with it. Trying to trace scores of people from thirty/forty years ago is a monumental task.

I just don't see any way to prove this point one way or another unless someone finds in small print on the back of one of the remaining bills: Property of Landfill. There's just too many assumptions. Cooper lived in the Portland area. Cooper survived the jump and kept the money. The money was stored in a house. The house was torn down. The pieces went to the landfill. Money ends up miles away at Tina Bar. Proving this is simply impossible.

Now...if you had a suspect in mind, then you could begin to check the suspect, his history, his associates. You are guaranteed to find out more simply by doing that than chasing this landfill idea. It IS interesting, but I think in the long run it will turn out to be a dead end. You have nothing to associate this theory with...like a name.

That lotto thing. I get asked that old question.

I tell them there only one plain ticket Dan Cooper's
you can have that lotto.

I can help you win if you like? But it's all most cheating I'm sure it's legal

1 don't play power ball. Play local and state with out a separate set of numbers. Just 1... 50 1.....60

2 Get two decks of plating card.s I like NW air line cards myself ;) write down 1...50 on the backs
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

You know Paul...sometimes you make me wish I had another suspect in mind besides Kenny Christiansen. How can you say for sure he was Cooper? I have a boatload of files, notes, interview notes, pictures, documents, witness testimony on video and audio...and I still can't say for sure it's Christiansen.

Sir I sunk that battleship and Kenneth P was my gunner

Good shot Kenneth. can I go Back to the lotto it might help some of you

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

******You know Paul...sometimes you make me wish I had another suspect in mind besides Kenny Christiansen. How can you say for sure he was Cooper? I have a boatload of files, notes, interview notes, pictures, documents, witness testimony on video and audio...and I still can't say for sure it's Christiansen.

Good shot Kenneth

Not unless either Bernie or Margaret Geestman filled you in on the details. Let me know what they said. :S

Please Don't bring them in to it. Your the REASON SHE HAD TO SELL THE RANCH and I"M THE REASON SHES GOING TO GET IT BACK!!!!!! PAUL and KENNETH THE GRAY COPS under the cover of darkness

Written by Paul Geivett

smokin99

Why would a house have to be demolished? That is what I was thinking. Made me wonder if Flyjack had read things I proposed and had actually researched my story.

You are correct that Farflung brought something similar up and that it regarded all of those homes built out off the water on the Portland side.

It also involved something in the stories I originally told about our trip. Duane showed me the homes built out off the water and he knew someone who used to live there, but then Duane used to know a lot of people in a lot of places. I know this is mentioned in a tape I made about the trip before I had a computer and I believe introduced to the thread or to the FBI. I have massive files - but the first few yrs are all paper. I didn't know how to save files and I also had lots of "stuff" from the 1st 4 1/2 yrs with nothing but a phone at my disposal.

I even stopped there on my trip and spoke with one of the occupants who was outside on my 2010 trip to WA & OR. I made notes of everyone I spoke with so it is probably in that green book or my little pad I carried at ALL times.

Surely those homes have had damage over the yrs. I do NOT even know if those homes were there pre 1979 but there in 1979.
I noted things had changed in 2010 when I stopped, but that was the first time I sat foot on the area and that is when I spoke to the man who was doing something outside.

I never thought to run property records of owners of those homes from 1971 to see if a name popped. Where they there in 1971? I do not have a clue. I am just telling my own experience and that is all. Not interjecting into this as I do NOT have enough knowledge of the area to do so.

My mind set is the homes on the Vancouver side - because Duane Stopped there were a house USED to be. The neighbor on the other side of the Park is the one who got in the car with perfect strangers in 2001 to take us up to the location.
She did NOT remember when the house 'disappeared' as she did not live with her parents in those yrs and also did lots of traveling abroad, but her parents lived in the home West of the Winterly Park....before and after the skyjacking. VERY nice woman and well educated. She was staying in the old homestead to take care of her elderly mother in 2001.

This was the place with the open double garage or work room with all of those BUCKETS stacked along the back. She said her father reused the buckets for his work. I forget NOW what she said he did for a living. I discussed this in the thread long long ago and at that time I believe I remembered what she said her father did for a living....I only knew the womans name as she communicated with me by email about this after I got home.

GreyCopGC148

***This wrecked-house or personal property to-the-dump and then ending up miles away on a beach...well, it's a pretty long shot. You could say that about anything that ended up in that landfill from whatever source it originated. We're talking Powerball odds here.

This scenario might make more sense if there was a possible suspect to go along with it. Trying to trace scores of people from thirty/forty years ago is a monumental task.

I just don't see any way to prove this point one way or another unless someone finds in small print on the back of one of the remaining bills: Property of Landfill. There's just too many assumptions. Cooper lived in the Portland area. Cooper survived the jump and kept the money. The money was stored in a house. The house was torn down. The pieces went to the landfill. Money ends up miles away at Tina Bar. Proving this is simply impossible.

Now...if you had a suspect in mind, then you could begin to check the suspect, his history, his associates. You are guaranteed to find out more simply by doing that than chasing this landfill idea. It IS interesting, but I think in the long run it will turn out to be a dead end. You have nothing to associate this theory with...like a name.

That lotto thing. I get asked that old question.

I tell them there only one plain ticket Dan Cooper's
you can have that lotto.

I can help you win if you like? But it's all most cheating I'm sure it's legal

1 don't play power ball. Play local and state with out a separate set of numbers. Just 1... 50 1.....60

2 Get two decks of plating card.s I like NW air line cards myself ;) write down 1...50 on the backs
3 now remove the numbers that came up last week.

4 shuffle the deck

5 Count them out in 5 or 6 groups

6 You will have 5 or 6 numbers to play this will cost only 5 dollars

7 Now you have played every number not the numbers that were played last week

8 If you live close another state play the same numbers in both states

9 Playing both states they draw two sets of numbers to mach yours.

10 It will take 24 months and you will win some thing mach 5 out of 6 or the big one

REMEMBER your playing every number not every combination Shutter:| But 99 will get it for sure.;) Blevyyyyy not so much
and we know Mark I just don't understand paul but thats ok I'm cool with it B|:$

Written by Paul Geivett

georger

Contacted someone who has the missing water level data is:

They promised it asap after Jan 1.

That's the best I can do right now..

G.

I have it, but have NO idea where it is, as I file chronologically and not by topic. Big mistake cause this ole woman just had NO idea what she was doing. The files are NOW a mass of disorganized crap.

My time is spent trying to manage my health and the activities I have to do...most of which go undone. I have to take it day by day and sometimes just hour by hour. Lately I am forgetting to eat - probably because eating intensifies one of my problems.

Was your source someone who used to post in the thread? I believe that individual was responsible for the information I obtained - he lived in WA at that time and acquired it by (if my memory serves me) actually going to the source and physically finding the information. I thought it was posted in the thread at that time, but maybe it was just one of those things he put in his back pocket and then diverted in a different direction.

It could also have been the woman who helped me that never posted or read the thread - she did a lot of checking by going to the records for things like that in Vancouver, Portland and Washougal.

RobertMBlevins

******You know Paul...sometimes you make me wish I had another suspect in mind besides Kenny Christiansen. How can you say for sure he was Cooper? I have a boatload of files, notes, interview notes, pictures, documents, witness testimony on video and audio...and I still can't say for sure it's Christiansen.

Good shot Kenneth

Not unless either Bernie or Margaret Geestman filled you in on the details. Let me know what they said. :S

Funny thats the same thing I told Larry Carr. You know Clair or Debra or ....... .......

I'm glad you keep saying that you could of never solved this case

Sir I have and you did not thanks for not riding my on my Train or trying to take any credit for I have solved it 6 13 13 CALL THE FBI OR STOP and hers Blevyyyyy for that safety so I can win the grey cup game tripping over my law chair after recovering his own fumble and running the wrong way 100 yards
sad But that OK Ill tell Jennifer Anniston something but what?

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Now...if you had a suspect in mind, then you could begin to check the suspect, his history, his associates. You are guaranteed to find out more simply by doing that than chasing this landfill idea. It IS interesting, but I think in the long run it will turn out to be a dead end.

EXAMPLE: Let's say you have someone in mind. You check this person out, talk to people he knew. He knew how to use a chute. He basically fits the description. Sudden money, other suspicious stuff, whatever. Then....you find out he died and lived in a house that was torn down. Then you might have something. Otherwise you are just trying to create really long-shot evidence on almost nothing, and without a suspect. First the suspect then the evidence.

YOU are so wrong Blevins! Perhaps the search will lead them to a suspect.
Perhaps they already have a suspect and have checked his background and/or contacts. We did explore this in a different direction long ago and maybe it is time to re-address this.

I proposed something similar to this long ago when I needed property records to prove a suspect may have taken refuge in a house he was familiar with. Doesn't even mean the owner was involved at all. I seriously doubt Cooper hid all of his bounty in one place. I forget the expression Duane used to say all the time. Time and stress and illness and age has started to erode my memory.

You need to rethink allowing me to contact the woman and Geestman.
They may have had some suspicions of who Cooper might have been, but KC was not Cooper. Their interest may have simple have been - that there was someone they had contact with they thought was Cooper, but that man's name was unknown to them. You are so BUSY protecting your story that you just might be standing in the way of progress and finding someone who knew Cooper or thought they knew a man who could have been Cooper has diminished due to the age of the crime. Time is eroding progress - due to the age of ny supposed witness, but you are aware of that you BANK on them dieing before a viable suspect is found.

You are so heavily invested in KC that you will stand in the way of any REAL lead that might become known regarding any suspect known or unknown!

Do what you can do to help with your resouces (individuals in the right age category) - stop hiding youn head in the sand. Would you want to be know for a story that is false or be someone who helped solve the case? We all know the answer to that one. SELF ABSORTION!

GreyCopGC148

*********You know Paul...sometimes you make me wish I had another suspect in mind besides Kenny Christiansen. How can you say for sure he was Cooper? I have a boatload of files, notes, interview notes, pictures, documents, witness testimony on video and audio...and I still can't say for sure it's Christiansen.

Good shot Kenneth

Funny thats the same thing I told Larry Carr. You know Clair or Debra or ....... .......

Sir I have and you did not thanks for not riding my on my Train or trying to take any credit for I have solved it 6 13 13 CALL THE FBI OR STOP and hers Blevyyyyy for that safety so I can win the grey cup game tripping over my law chair after recovering his own fumble and running the wrong way 100 yards
sad But thats OK Ill tell Jennifer Anniston something but what?

Case solved 6 13 13 sorry Mark B duuuuck

MR Blevy don't be calling after Jan 1 14 it will be stupid after 6 months. I talked to G.G. be for any of you wrote your books and spoke with B I be for your book I should talk to Lyle C I only want one gold coin for a memento. Ill need his help.Berny G maybe he can get my 50 cents and that kiss on the cheek from his ex wife. Paid in full Paul and Kenneth GC 148 Bonny lake old Buckley Hy Sumner WA with all those big bucks

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

************You know Paul...sometimes you make me wish I had another suspect in mind besides Kenny Christiansen. How can you say for sure he was Cooper? I have a boatload of files, notes, interview notes, pictures, documents, witness testimony on video and audio...and I still can't say for sure it's Christiansen.

Good shot Kenneth

sad But thats OK Ill tell Jennifer Anniston something but what?

Case solved 6 13 13 sorry Mark B duuuuck

MR Blevy don't be calling after Jan 1 14 it will be stupid after 6 months. I talked to G.G. be for any of you wrote your books and spoke with B I be for your book I should talk to Lyle C I only want one gold coin for a memento. Ill need his help.Berny G maybe he can get my 50 cents and that kiss on the cheek from his ex wife. Paid in full Paul and Kenneth GC 148 Bonny lake old Buckley Hy Sumner WA with all those big bucks

Two things made this case unresolvable Liars and Hoaxers

FLYJACK you should call B I be for you wast your time.

You think I set out to prove it was Kenneth P C sorry Kenneth was alive wen I started this.

It makes no difference to me if it was say Gossett.I still would of solved it. I didn't pick a suspect I picked the case as the hardest Mental challenge on planet earth.

I cracked the code. I did it.

The case that only PAUL GEIVETT could solve only Paul

we know mark paul i don't understand. It's ok mark It's ok.
For what its worth you are a marvelous SPELLER
or mervosly ???

Written by Paul Geivett