47 47
quade

DB Cooper

We seem to have some common themes (stereotypes?) being repeated:

_ was a resident(s) of Oregon or Washington.
_ was a family affair (Marla Effect)
_ the name Collins ? (Jo Weber Effect)
_ had special expertise in aviation/skydiving. (Soderlind Effect)
_ played trumpet (Jehovah Gabriel Effect). Announced it!
_ Canadian component (Cooper Comic Abrakadabra Effect)
_ 3 bundles Lost! (Blevins Effect)
_ always talked about writing/publishing something.
_ worked for NWA/Boeing/CIA/CBS-NBC. (Chronkite Effect)
_ Cooper missing in plain or plane sight. (Weber Effect)
_ Effects Georger has yet to announce! (Orson Welles Effect)

Theory satisfies Dropzone Thread 13-dimension maldum fornax
coordinates required for a tv series! The Beatles Effect.

I dunnoh. Is there anything being missed? Like a connection to
the Talmud, Homer's Iliad, Bhagavad Gita, or the Jimmy-Jon
Employee Service Manual ? Could be a Mormon-Haganah
conspiracy except nobody currently writing scripts has heard of
the Israeli Haganah (indicates a gap in basic social education
required for modern day script writing if the producer expects
his or her mini-series to attract attention in the Third World!)?

In a similar vein no evidence Cooper had a Canadian-Chinese
accent! This eliminates roughly 2 billion people from possible
viewership!) Very likely the Chinese are stirring up something
for their own audience, Cooper-Fu Man Chu ?)

Attention! Writers may soon divert the Cooper script to have
it account for the collapse of Western Civilisation (Leslie White
Effect!) Be forewarned.

The Chinese-Japanese may buy Ariel and Seattle and have it
and its resident-actors shipped to Beijing in a cargo container
for next year's Cooper celebration. This would include the
Seattle Office of the FBI. Cloned copies of the Beatles, Elvis,
and RobertMBlevins ...will perform! Costa Concordia is already
booking tours -

No small wonder Sheridan moved to a mud hut! Anything to get
out of the way of construction!

Am I missing anything ?

Anyone got a mud hut to rent? Do you take O'Bama vouchers?

[:/]

Georger, that is a seriously funny post. Thanks and 73.

You forgot the Turkey Neck.

eta: smaller picture.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

MarkBennett

***I just realized they have different middle names

Jack Albert Collins (Bradley's father)

Jack Gore Collins (US Asst District Attorney)

Quite the coincidence. If Jack is the hi-jacker, then Jack signed his indictment.

Albert. Gore. Al Gore? Coincidence?

Reply:

Mark, do you think there is any truth to the rumor that Judge Collins lived in Grassy Knolls Estates? Just asking.

BTW: Meyer Louie tells me that you're runnin' him down to Ariel and back on Saturday. Cool. See you at the WSHM and at the party.

You gonna be around on Friday for Geoff's shin-dig?

BruceSmith

******I just realized they have different middle names

Quite the coincidence. If Jack is the hi-jacker, then Jack signed his indictment.

Reply:

Mark, do you think there is any truth to the rumor that Judge Collins lived in Grassy Knolls Estates? Just asking.

BTW: Meyer Louie tells me that you're runnin' him down to Ariel and back on Saturday. Cool. See you at the WSHM and at the party.

Yep...I'll be at Geoff's talk and the symposium as well as Ariel. So you there!

I just shot videos along the Lewis river where they meet. It was really cool to be there alone ;)

On thanksgiving night 2013 just KENNETH and I know it won't be such a special secret spot for me...I've been at this spot so many times and shook my head.

Will I ever really know the truth?.... and tonight I do.

It was truly KENNETH P CHRISTIANSEN and that's that......Here's 5 videos. I will reshoot them It got to dark but they will be pulled in two days and never be public again so please enjoy the audio. WE MISS YOU KENNEY OR RENo NEV HAHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031JHPjdkbk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmEub3juLDI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2pMrCnyLCY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZLnKBxkK3E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeJ6tPWTCsA

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Since the FBI website continues to post the map publicly as evidence...you are going to have to prove that it is wrong.

. . . . .

I should not have to remind you of the obvious: That the crew was in constant radio communication during the trip between Seattle and Reno.

. . . . .

Paul Soderlind and his team from NWA certainly had a hand in creating that map. And Soderlind was no slouch, I assure you.

. . . . .

Was the money a plant? Maybe. As I've said before, you have to think like the FBI.

. . . . .

To toss another question into the whole thing, you have Tom Kaye saying his examination of the biils and his tests indicate the money did NOT arrive by water, but by 'non-natural means' as he likes to say. Maybe someone should speak to him again about his results on the bills?

Blevins, I doubt very much that the FBI released the map as "evidence". Instead, they probably released it and the other materials as "information".

So I have to prove that the so-called FBI map, which is of unknown origins, is wrong? Why haven't you been able to prove that the composite picture released by the FBI is wrong? It sure doesn't look anything like KC or any other suspect.

Indeed, the airline crew was in constant communication with the ATC system through normal radio channels, as well as other people such as NWA through the ARINC radio system.

And if you have bothered to read the Seattle ATC radio transcripts, then I shouldn't have to point out to you that they have been redacted in 19 places. That includes the very time that Cooper is believed to have jumped. There is no information in the Seattle ATC transcripts that can be used to pinpoint the location of the airliner.

What is the source of your information that Paul Soderlind "had a hand in the creating that map [the so-called FBI map]"? And what is the basis of your comment that "Soderlind is no slouch..."?

You have no idea how the FBI "thinks", but they apparently "think" there is no point in pursuing the KC information that you bombard them with.

Blevins, You appear to be attributing some statements to Tom Kaye that he didn't make. It might be a good idea for YOU to pay his web page a visit and see what he actually says. And you should pay attention to his comments about the tests with the money in the water. And also his tests involving rubber bands.

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I've researched Kaye's statements in the Skyjack book and been to the Sleuths website many times. They think the flight path is correct. Kaye states he thinks the money didn't arrive by water and came there by 'non-natural means'. Those are HIS words. And I've seen the results of his rubber band tests. They don't indicate that the rubber bands would last out in the wild anything even close to eight plus years. Not even close.

Sketch doesn't look like Kenny? We're not talking about Kenny, not really. I was saying you are trying to move Flight 305 west of the interstate without proof. The composite sketch looks like several of the suspects. McCoy comes to mind, and yes...Christiansen. It's not a photograph, though. It's a sketch. And not the only version created, either. I consider the sketch's only real use is as a sort of filter. For example, if someone has blond hair or is African-American, you could rule them out. In 2013, that's all it is good for anymore. You could present a suspect that is a twin to the sketch and it would prove nothing without additional evidence.

EDIT: Robert 99 asks in part...

'What is the source of your information that Paul Soderlind "had a hand in the creating that map [the so-called FBI map]"? And what is the basis of your comment that "Soderlind is no slouch..."?'

Come on, Robert. Google him for crying out loud. He was one of the smartest people ever to work for Northwest Airlines. Probably THE smartest. There's even a scholarship named after him. The map creation reference came from Bill Rataczak, and in part from NWA history museum. I can't believe you don't know Soderlind's history, either. Why don't you contact Bruce Kitt at the NWA Museum and ask him about Soderlind and the map, and whether Soderlind and his team gave the FBI accurate info on the flight path.

Look, I'll save you some time. Attached is a pic of Soderlind taken in 2000. You view it...and then guess why he was there. (Hint...see sign in background) And here's a good article about him.

EDIT: GrayCop says in part...

***'It was truly KENNETH P CHRISTIANSEN and that's that...'

Look, I appreciate your vote of confidence on Christiansen, but he has NOT been proven to be Cooper. This will never happen unless Bernie Geestman finally comes clean and stops lying. Or, if the results of the NPR investigation figure it out one way or another. Otherwise, Kenny is just another in a long list of suspects. Yes, there is evidence against him in the form of witness testimony and some pics and documents. But there is no smoking gun as yet. The evidence against him is mainly circumstantial.

Blevins, Why do you ignore the statements about the Seattle ATC transcripts being redacted? As they were released, they do not support your allegations about the flight path.

Also, I believe that Tom Kaye's actual conclusions are that the Washougal flow down theory for the money arrival is not supported by his test results.

So how do you think the money arrived at Tena Bar? Obviously, you are supporting a "plant" even if you don't use the word. And, of course, you need a "plant" to support your claim that KC was Cooper and that he survived the jump.

Robert99

BruceSmith

******I just realized they have different middle names

Give a special greeting and regards from me to Meyer. Thanks.

Reply:

RobertMBlevins

I've researched Kaye's statements in the Skyjack book and been to the Sleuths website many times. They think the flight path is correct. Kaye states he thinks the money didn't arrive by water and came there by 'non-natural means'. Those are HIS words. And I've seen the results of his rubber band tests. They don't indicate that the rubber bands would last out in the wild anything even close to eight plus years. Not even close.

Sketch doesn't look like Kenny? We're not talking about Kenny, not really. I was saying you are trying to move Flight 305 west of the interstate without proof. The composite sketch looks like several of the suspects. McCoy comes to mind, and yes...Christiansen. It's not a photograph, though. It's a sketch. And not the only version created, either. I consider the sketch's only real use is as a sort of filter. For example, if someone has blond hair or is African-American, you could rule them out. In 2013, that's all it is good for anymore. You could present a suspect that is a twin to the sketch and it would prove nothing without additional evidence.

EDIT: Robert 99 asks in part...

'What is the source of your information that Paul Soderlind "had a hand in the creating that map [the so-called FBI map]"? And what is the basis of your comment that "Soderlind is no slouch..."?'

Come on, Robert. Google him for crying out loud. He was one of the smartest people ever to work for Northwest Airlines. Probably THE smartest. There's even a scholarship named after him. The map creation reference came from Bill Rataczak, and in part from NWA history museum. I can't believe you don't know Soderlind's history, either. Why don't you contact Bruce Kitt at the NWA Museum and ask him about Soderlind and the map, and whether Soderlind and his team gave the FBI accurate info on the flight path.

Look, I'll save you some time. Attached is a pic of Soderlind taken in 2000. You view it...and then guess why he was there. (Hint...see sign in background) And here's a good article about him.

EDIT: GrayCop says in part...

***'It was truly KENNETH P CHRISTIANSEN and that's that...'

Look, I appreciate your vote of confidence on Christiansen, but he has NOT been proven to be Cooper. This will never happen unless Bernie Geestman finally comes clean and stops lying. Or, if the results of the NPR investigation figure it out one way or another. Otherwise, Kenny is just another in a long list of suspects. Yes, there is evidence against him in the form of witness testimony and some pics and documents. But there is no smoking gun as yet. The evidence against him is mainly circumstantial.

It really don't matter the captain said he could see the light off of Arial dam that night out the left side of the plane. They knew he could land between day break park and Paradise park..... get in the Lewis river.

No matter where he landed its all in my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED... 6 13 13 On Demand Book's.... you will never wonder again .. I can answer any question on Cooper. Fire away GC 148 The Gray Cop or Grey for the smart one
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

how about we stop the story right here? you told me on the phone the FBI was closing the case on the anniversary 11/24/2013... did this happen. this was 4 months ago?

you claim matches to the ticket (unconfirmed)
you claim the letters are from Kenny (unconfirmed)
you claim you have spoken to the FBI (unconfirmed)
you claim a lot of things, but we are still waiting on the truth of anything you say?

do you have any proof that you can REALLY talk about?

I'm all ears, believe me.....

I'll bet you a dollar on proof you spoke to the FBI.... just tell me where to send it? something is wrong here.....

film at 11....or 6/13/2013
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

EVickiW

Effect!) Be forewarned.

booking tours -

Am I missing anything ?

Noted. (was noted long ago by people)

Have a good but safe trip to WA.

georger

Effect!) Be forewarned.

booking tours -

Am I missing anything ?

Noted. (was noted long ago)

Thank you Georger. I will stay safe.

and.....I was trying to make a funny with the whole turkey neck/Thanksgiving thingy. HA...
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

EVickiW

Effect!) Be forewarned.

booking tours -

Am I missing anything ?

Noted. (was noted long ago)

Thank you Georger. I will stay safe.

and.....I was trying to make a funny with the whole turkey neck/Thanksgiving thingy. HA...

I take it seriously, because I know you and your family do.

Have a fun trip.

mrshutter45

how about we stop the story right here? you told me on the phone the FBI was closing the case on the anniversary 11/24/2013... did this happen?

you claim a lot of things, but we are still waiting on the truth of anything you say?

Curtis said it matched and he was sending it of to get verified so he could close it

The reno letter has the name Kenney or Kenneth in it

And if you would like to go to court here in Clark County. I will be more then unhappy to waste Curtis Eng time and request him to be there and you can look him in the face and call me a lair but I would dread wasting Larry Carrs time

I'm sorry but THE FBI stands for FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION ............not fan base inc for paul there's more important thing's for Larry and Curtis to do like keep you safe at night so you can waste there time get real how about you take a liedetector test and if you fail pay for the cost of the case so far. Curtis said they have wasted over 1 million dollars on the fond money at Tina bare. My speeding ticket didn't sound so bad after that number. If I simply save the FBI time and money so they can focus on real currant crime. than I'll have to wait. It's up to Curtis not me sorry. He gave the close case soon thing. YOU asked me and i told you the truth. Paul Geivett

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

MOST of the money being found you could explain. (Cooper landed nearby or the bag washed up so look for the body) One bundle or less you could explain. (came in from almost anywhere) But that amount (three together, no body, no other evidence, no chute, etc) is VERY hard to explain.

Furhman's reply: 'No, we did not think of that...' I asked him if this idea made sense. 'Yes.'

If you couple that with Tom Kaye's theory that the money did not arrive at Tena Bar by natural means, then...well, you can see where this is going.

Well, there is only one way 3 packet got there together. Regardless of if Weber was Cooper or NOT - Duane Weber put those 3 packets in the ground in Sept/Oct of 1979. Jo Weber in 1996 in a phone call to the FBI was the only person who ever explained anything logical about this find. I didn't even know that when I told the FBI about Duane's stop in 1979. UNTIL that moment NO one person ever gave a logical explanation for the money find in 1980.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

skyjack71

MOST of the money being found you could explain. (Cooper landed nearby or the bag washed up so look for the body) One bundle or less you could explain. (came in from almost anywhere) But that amount (three together, no body, no other evidence, no chute, etc) is VERY hard to explain.

Furhman's reply: 'No, we did not think of that...' I asked him if this idea made sense. 'Yes.'

If you couple that with Tom Kaye's theory that the money did not arrive at Tena Bar by natural means, then...well, you can see where this is going.

Well, there is only one way 3 packet got there together. Regardless of if Weber was Cooper or NOT - Duane Weber put those 3 packets in the ground in Sept/Oct of 1979. Jo Weber in 1996 in a phone call to the FBI was the only person who ever explained anything logical about this find. I didn't even know that when I told the FBI about Duane's stop in 1979. UNTIL that moment NO one person ever gave a logical explanation for the money find in 1980.

Sorry that's so 6 13 13 in my book I show you were the money was found and why it was planted, why in 1980. and by who.

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***how about we stop the story right here? you told me on the phone the FBI was closing the case on the anniversary 11/24/2013... did this happen?

Curtis said it matched and he was sending it of to get verified so he could close it

And if you would like to go to court here in Clark County. I will be more then unhappy to waste Curtis Eng time and request him to be there and you can look him in the face and call me a lair but I would dread wasting Larry Carrs time

I'm sorry but THE FBI stands for FEDERAL BUREAU of INVESTIGATION ............not fan base inc for paul there's more important thing's for Larry and Curtis to do like keep you safe at night so you can waste there time get real how about you take a liedetector test and if you fail pay for the cost of the case so far. Curtis said they have wasted over 1 million dollars on the fond money at Tina bare. My speeding ticket didn't sound so bad after that number. If I simply save the FBI time and money so they can focus on real currant crime. than I'll have to wait. It's up to Curtis not me sorry. He gave the close case soon thing. YOU asked me and i told you the truth. Paul Geivett

OK. lets cut right to it shall we.

scan any emails from the FBI to you.
scan any proof the handwriting matches.

this should be plain & simple since you solved the case 6/13/2013. any questions?

I can contact the FBI....you know this right?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

******how about we stop the story right here? you told me on the phone the FBI was closing the case on the anniversary 11/24/2013... did this happen?

OK. lets cut right to it shall we.

scan any emails from the FBI to you.
scan any proof the handwriting matches.

this should be plain & simple since you solved the case 6/13/2013. any questions?

I can contact the FBI....you know this right?

Why cant you call them ?

I do not email the FBI get real

Curtis said..said...said it matches can you comprehend Curtis..

Certified mail is legal in court you are trying to defame me to cause me financial loss on the sales of my book. the same as Bruce Smith from Mt view news while employed, When he made the statement. That I wilted and would not show him my stuff. And Mr Blevins when he put Hal Williams wrote the ticket. People may not buy my book based on your lies. real classy guys Paul Geivett That ends tonight get it. would you like Curtis extension number I have it at Home or would you like to meet in Seattle WA at the FBI office In person. You my need a Visitors Pass I did not

Written by Paul Geivett

skyjack71

Sure they did. They said money had washed up onto Tina Bar,
like lots of things wash up on Tina Bar and other sandbars and
shorelines all the time, from all possible directions under various
conditions. This isn't rocket science. Its fact anyone can
observe and watch happening...as countless people have.

How far is it from the south tip of Tina Bar to where the money
was found? Bet you don't even know.

Where exactly did Duane bury the money on Tina Bar?

Your previous version had him throw the money into the
Columbia in a paper bag ... when and how did this morph into
him now burying the money at Tina Bar? It morphed when
Tom Kaye arrived! Will it morph again when Dr. Lewis Evans
arrives and gives his ideas?

And, you have no evidence Duane was ever at Tina Bar, and
him being there at all is only your latest revision of your story
in keeping with Tom Kaye's ideas ....

Wait for Lewis Evan's ideas. You can morph your Duane story
again.

Your constantly changing your claims to conform with the
latest popular idea that's getting attention really is silly ...
you should have stuck with your first set of claims. At least
they were open ended enough to offer a possibility. Now you
have backed yourself into a corner which requires you present
real proof Duane was ever at Tina Bar at all!

Put him on the plane. Put him at Tina Bar.

But thanks in the meantime for throwing your paper bag story
out the window! The net result of your latest revision is that
you now lack any connection between Duane and the money!

:D

show some sort of proof you spoke to them, how hard can this be? I can fly a Lear jet, win the lotto,etc. this doesn't tell the truth on what you now say is CLOSED 6/13/2013....it's now 11/28/2013?????????

SHOW ME THE MONEY!!

mrshutter45

show some sort of proof you spoke to them, how hard can this be? I can fly a Lear jet, win the lotto,etc. this doesn't tell the truth on what you now say is CLOSED 6/13/2013....it's now 11/28/2013?????????

SHOW
ME THE MONEY!!

Does anybody have this guys mailing address it's time 100 dollars who has it.

Written by Paul Geivett

I'm asking you for the address. not anyone else. please provide the address of the contacts from the FBI. plain & simple...perhaps you can email me the phone numbers....keep in mind I have them.....end message....k102.7 or zz top?

GreyCopGC148

***show some sort of proof you spoke to them, how hard can this be? I can fly a Lear jet, win the lotto,etc. this doesn't tell the truth on what you now say is CLOSED 6/13/2013....it's now 11/28/2013?????????

SHOW
ME THE MONEY!!

Does anybody have this guys mailing address it's time 100 dollars who has it.

If the FBI met with Marla and confirmed it, why wouldn't they
announce and confirm it with you? The FBI has said nothing
about you or your story ?

Why isnt the media in Washington reporting your story! ?

Why is WSHM ignoring your story?

Why is Maybelle at Lantern Park Crt ignoring your story!?