47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

Bill Mitchell: being… but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”
Whiting: “Was the color unnatural in a way?”
Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

This is after he went and changed in the bathroom and put the toupee on and used mascara to completely darken his hair all the way. GC 148 Oui Oui Dan Coupier':P

However, Bill Mitchell was sitting in the same row of seats as Cooper. Cooper went into the bathroom after the passengers and two stews/one pilot left the plane. How could Mitchell see the supposed toupee? and what did Cooper change into? Was he using mascara to change into an ugly woman? Was that his disguise? Did Tina give him the mascara?

Let's face it. What is needed here is a re-interview of Mitchell, with a prepared list of questions in a relaxed format.

The FBI were more than willing to meet with me. ..But after 6 13 13 its over. I believe they will make a statement on thanksgiving this year and never speak publicly about this case again.6 13 13 Paul Geivett talk to him will be all you get.
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

EVickiW says in part, about suggestions the stamps on envelopes allegedly sent to media in Cooper's name be analyzed for DNA:

Really? Free? I am sure someone has to pay for the test, including the time it takes for the forensic team to make the comparisons of the DNA samples.

Good point, Vicki. It is not free. Let's try to understand some basics on the DNA thing and the Seattle FBI as regards on how they handle the case today. I've actually gotten phone calls from them about it, along with email responses. Two of them, I believe. Anyway...remember, this is not from ME, but from THEM, all right?

1) Believe it or not, the Seattle FBI still receives names and other stuff all the time saying this person or that person is DB Cooper. Everything is forwarded to the case agent, unless you contact the media agent directly. Then sometimes the media agent will answer if they can. If they can't...it goes to the case agent.

2) There is no longer an authorized budget for investigating the Cooper case. And that means DNA tests, sending agents into the field, etc. An agent is officially assigned to the case but there is NO BUDGET. I made a small joke once that the agent assigned to Cooper might wonder what he did to deserve such treatment, since it means dealing with both Cooper Nuts and boatloads of sincere, but misguided people who Send Stuff to You. :|

3) The ONLY way that the Seattle FBI can justify a DNA comparison expediture is if CONVINCING evidence is presented BEFOREHAND that makes justifying such costs sensible.

4) Side Note From Me: Has anyone thought to ask the Seattle FBI if they have already pulled the DNA from under the stamps and run the samples? If not, you should ask them. And if so...did they get a viable sample and a good result? I would also ask them if these samples differed on any of the letters, i.e. were they sent by different people?

5) Another Side Note: If the FBI says YES to the question on whether samples have been run successfully from the letters...then suggest to them that they make the DNA profiles PUBLIC. The reason is because then you could take a sample from a suspect (or a close family member) have it run for 99 bucks, and then compare it to the public profiles. If the Seattle FBI says NO, they haven't tried to take samples from the letters, then you could suggest that someone like Tom Kaye and his Citizen Sleuths team be allowed to do so.

6) Seattle FBI and Catch-22: ('What catch?' 'Cat-cha-22...')

Basically, the Seattle FBI is waiting for someone to hand them the case on a silver platter and nothing less. They don't want to see evidence that needs expenditures to investigate the truth of an allegation. They want the case PROVEN before they move again on anything, or spend another red cent. That is a hard truth, and I know people get pissed at me for saying it, but it's true: This was caused by Marla Cooper. So go blame her. :)

Gee, Special Agent General Cpt Admiral Sgty Blevins!

You sure do get around.

Thanks for telling how the FBI works!

Will you be running the CIA next and then run for President of the Republic of Bondo !?

Or is yours above just one more faint hearted attempt to
"bully" the FBI?

EVickiW

Dear EvickiW its free to Curtis E.and Mr Bill Mitchell clearly states Cooper....Kenneth C... . and had fake hair. Mr Blevins five star research uncovered newspaper article FBI Cooper may be bald. Maybe Ill give that 6 stars GC 148

It is not FREE. It is paid for by the government. The government funds the FBI from taxpayer money, this includes the lab at Quantico.

To clarify your other comment about the toupee, it is up to the readers interpretation. The following is script from his interview. The interviewer cut Bill Mitchell off mid sentence so we really do not have the complete story.
However Mitchell contradicts himself within the following statements.

Bill Mitchell: being… but then and I said I remember…to the FBI I said that, you know, his hair could easily have been dyed or a toupee or something. ‘Cause I mean it looked awful. Well, but being twenty and I didn’t really…”
Bill Mitchell: “No. It was all solid dark. You know, I mean it was all, there was no grey, there was no, I mean it was all solid and well groomed. So, I can remember I said yes, yes you know, but I wasn’t sure. Then I didn’t…”

Key words: could easily have been.

Doesnt say it was. Says it might have been but I have nothing to say it was therefore ... RobertMBlevins runs the FBI!

RobertMBlevins

It's an interesting interview. It's also a CRAP interview. You are right. They kept cutting him off. Best thing is to let the interview subject ramble on if they wish, and they ask clarification questions when something is in doubt. Pin them down, etc. The WSHM failed miserable in that. There is no doubt of it.

Still, the interview is interesting, as I said.

How to you make nucleotides?

Come on Special Agent Blevins - you can tell us.

WE TRUST YOU!

GreyCopGC148

This is after he went and changed in the bathroom and put the toupee on and used mascara to completely darken his hair all the way. GC 148 Oui Oui Dan Coupier':P

Did he change his nail polish?

RobertMBlevins

However, Bill Mitchell was sitting in the same row of seats as Cooper. Cooper went into the bathroom after the passengers and two stews/one pilot left the plane. How could Mitchell see the supposed toupee? and what did Cooper change into? Was he using mascara to change into an ugly woman? Was that his disguise? Did Tina give him the mascara?

Let's face it. What is needed here is a re-interview of Mitchell, with a prepared list of questions in a relaxed format. I have heard Cooper spent some time in the bathroom, but Mucklow never mentioned anything about his appearance changing after he emerged.

GreyCop may have picked that mascara stuff from the Richard Floyd McCoy hijacking:

Part One of the Musika Farnsworth article from Parachutist Online.

Part Two.

Vicki: It's occurred to me that if DNA samples from the letters were made public...even if the Citizen Sleuths are responsible for the testing of the letters...and you could provide a DNA sample to the Tom Kaye Gang...a match would be too much for coincidence. You have to think on WHY someone would send such a letter. Mostly they are phony, or from nuts or fans of the crime. And yet..sometimes they are NOT, as in the BTK or Scorpio cases.

A match to your father, in my humble opinion, would be overwhelming evidence he was Cooper.

Nope. GreyCop picked the mascarra stuff from the horiscope
in his daily newspaper. The same place he got the rest of his
story ... after reading your book of course! :D

Or... he got it from Adam Kesher..

RobertMBlevins

***"Anyone heard from Shutter about his father?"

after speaking with all of the doctors, we understood that nothing could be done. most of his organs were not functioning, so we had to decide on the right thing to do. this would be taking the machines away. Hospice got involved and took over the procedure. the 14 IV'S, dialysis & the respirator were removed leaving one single IV, Morphine. this was at 7:30 pm Saturday evening. midnight rolled around and he was still breathing. they had a problem shutting off his pacemaker. they told us someone from the pacemaker company would be at the hospital at 6 am to correct the problem. they told us the best thing to do was to go home and come back before 6 am. we all decided after a long painful day to do this. my father passed away at 2:55 am with nobody around.

all though this was the right thing to do, I do not believe in this process. Dr Kevorkian had the right idea with ending life quickly so they family doesn't have to suffer through the stages of death. when a family pet is terminal, they tell you the best thing to do is to put him to sleep. it's quick & simple. I hope I never have to do this to someone again. it's pointless and painful watching someone struggle and hang on.

my father didn't want us to make a fuss over his death. he didn't want a service to be held. his wish was to be cremated and his ashes put to sea. this wish will be grated and carried out exactly as he requested.

Jerry L Brown Dec. 22, 1941- November 17, 2013

Well...even though I see that Shutter has refused PM's from me, this is the one I sent when I saw his post:

Hi Shutter,
I read your post about your dad, which was mostly ignored I noticed. I know this is tough, but think about this: They put you in a well-made, adjustable bed. Nursing staff in those units are checking all the time. Mostly, they CARE, and it's hard on everyone on that staff when someone dies. They deal with it a lot, and have feelings about everyone who comes into their care. And they discuss it with their families and other staff. They are human, too. They probably worked very hard at making your father as comfortable as possible. You all got a chance to say goodbye, I'll assume. There are worse ways to go, I've seen it. Trust me on this. As long as he lived a good life, that's the important thing, and I'm sure he did. So many do not. My sincerest sympathies to you.

Sincerely, Robert

Maybe Mitchell wont talk to ya either - spose?

:D:D:D

RobertMBlevins

*********"Anyone heard from Shutter about his father?"

after speaking with all of the doctors, we understood that nothing could be done. most of his organs were not functioning, so we had to decide on the right thing to do. this would be taking the machines away. Hospice got involved and took over the procedure. the 14 IV'S, dialysis & the respirator were removed leaving one single IV, Morphine. this was at 7:30 pm Saturday evening. midnight rolled around and he was still breathing. they had a problem shutting off his pacemaker. they told us someone from the pacemaker company would be at the hospital at 6 am to correct the problem. they told us the best thing to do was to go home and come back before 6 am. we all decided after a long painful day to do this. my father passed away at 2:55 am with nobody around.

all though this was the right thing to do, I do not believe in this process. Dr Kevorkian had the right idea with ending life quickly so they family doesn't have to suffer through the stages of death. when a family pet is terminal, they tell you the best thing to do is to put him to sleep. it's quick & simple. I hope I never have to do this to someone again. it's pointless and painful watching someone struggle and hang on.

my father didn't want us to make a fuss over his death. he didn't want a service to be held. his wish was to be cremated and his ashes put to sea. this wish will be grated and carried out exactly as he requested.

Jerry L Brown Dec. 22, 1941- November 17, 2013

Well...even though I see that Shutter has refused PM's from me, this is the one I sent when I saw his post:

Hi Shutter,
I read your post about your dad, which was mostly ignored I noticed. I know this is tough, but think about this: They put you in a well-made, adjustable bed. Nursing staff in those units are checking all the time. Mostly, they CARE, and it's hard on everyone on that staff when someone dies. They deal with it a lot, and have feelings about everyone who comes into their care. And they discuss it with their families and other staff. They are human, too. They probably worked very hard at making your father as comfortable as possible. You all got a chance to say goodbye, I'll assume. There are worse ways to go, I've seen it. Trust me on this. As long as he lived a good life, that's the important thing, and I'm sure he did. So many do not. My sincerest sympathies to you.

Sincerely, Robert

Maybe Mitchell wont talk to ya either - spose?

:D:D:D

I don't know that yet. But using my sympathetic message to Shutter to discuss Mitchell shows you have no class...and no manners either.

Happy Thanksgiving.

Not fit for a response

Everything youve said on this thread tonight is utter bullshit.

Made up nonsense.

Get somme rest, tigre.

[Quote PM just received: "Blevins tells Bruce how to interview,
and now the WSHM too? And the FBI on how to conduct an
investigation? Tries to tell us what the FBI is thinking and doing
? Who and what's next on Blevin's list? It's insane at the DZ. _____________ redacted _______________]

"Hi Shutter,
I read your post about your dad, which was mostly ignored I noticed. I know this is tough, but think about this: They put you in a well-made, adjustable bed. Nursing staff in those units are checking all the time. Mostly, they CARE, and it's hard on everyone on that staff when someone dies. They deal with it a lot, and have feelings about everyone who comes into their care. And they discuss it with their families and other staff. They are human, too. They probably worked very hard at making your father as comfortable as possible. You all got a chance to say goodbye, I'll assume. There are worse ways to go, I've seen it. Trust me on this. As long as he lived a good life, that's the important thing, and I'm sure he did. So many do not. My sincerest sympathies to you."

I appreciate the response, however you have some things confused about my response to my fathers passing. the staff did a wonderful job making sure my father was comfortable. I don't believe in the legal process itself. there should be no reason to allow someone to continue to fight after the machines are removed. sometimes they last days to weeks before passing. this puts a lot of suffering on those who tried to do the right thing. he died alone because we all thought (staff included) that the pacemaker was stopping his passing. they couldn't get the pacemaker to stop. we all agreed that we should go home after being there 18+ hours. we was only going to be away for several hours returning just before the people from the pacemaker company would arrive. I've seen death many times in my life, nobody gets use to it.

as for the post being "ignored". I don't expect a lot of response with people I only know online. some contacted me which I did appreciate. I didn't make the post so everyone would respond with sympathy. someone asked, and I answered, I can't do anything else, nor can I expect anything else.

Dave

added: I'm 100% sure Georger didn't post anything disrespectful to me, or about my father. let it go.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

Let's face it. What is needed here is a re-interview of Mitchell, with a prepared list of questions in a relaxed format. I have heard Cooper spent some time in the bathroom, but Mucklow never mentioned anything about his appearance changing after he emerged.

GreyCop may have picked that mascara stuff from the Richard Floyd McCoy hijacking:

Part One of the Musika Farnsworth article from Parachutist Online.

Part Two.

Vicki: It's occurred to me that if DNA samples from the letters were made public...even if the Citizen Sleuths are responsible for the testing of the letters...and you could provide a DNA sample to the Tom Kaye Gang...a match would be too much for coincidence. You have to think on WHY someone would send such a letter. Mostly they are phony, or from nuts or fans of the crime. And yet..sometimes they are NOT, as in the BTK or Scorpio cases.

A match to your father, in my humble opinion, would be overwhelming evidence he was Cooper.

Sailshaw wants the DNA on the letters tested and compared. I have never given any inclination I wanted the DNA on the letters compared to Melvin Wilson.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Here's the latest on my quest to corroborate findings from Ms. Weber. In particular, I am eager to learn how Jo knew where to find Tina before other researchers and journalists.

First we had Robbie Clampett, and the discussion of that source seems to have caused Jo to waffle a bit.

Next, she inferred that she learned about Tina through dogged journalists working the story, such as Susan Gilmore of the Seattle Times and Margie Boule of the Portland Oregonian.

I've just had a delightful phone conversation with Susan, and she denied being the source of Tina's whereabouts. Susan acknowledged that she had spoken with Jo "about a dozens times at least," years ago, and that Jo had sent her "volumes" of information, but Susan never had Tina's contact information nor did she ever share it.

Also, thanks to Mark Bennett for providing the link to Susan via the Seattle Times.

See, the DZ is more than a biker bar in cyber space. Good things happen here.

BK wrote

These are facts given me by McCoy and there is enough conformation from what Jo is saying for me to make me believe what I am relating here. It is part of a scary iceberg that indicates there is a lot of dangerous information beyond just Norjak and ample reason for a very extensive cover-up.
It explains the threats I have received about "dangerous" subjects. I do not care to discuss this in any more depth.

How many times have we all heard this kind of story at a bar or at a party? Usually some guy trying to impress a woman with tales of secret missions, special ops and great personal danger.

Must be tough being James Bond and Edward Snowden rolled into one. Carry on BK. Duty calls.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

'Sailshaw wants the DNA on the letters tested and compared. I have never given any inclination I wanted the DNA on the letters compared to Melvin Wilson...'

Well, either the hijacker wrote one of the letters, or he didn't. If a close family member of Melvin's were tested, and it were determined that the results matched one of the letters...well, you can see where this is going. Melvin is already a suspect in some ways. A match puts it far beyond the possibility of coincidence.

To address a couple of comments from others:

YES, I think WSHM dropped the ball on the Mitchell interview.

YES, I have received communications from the Seattle FBI occasionally on the DNA question, although not post-Marla.

You always claim to have the "moral high ground" ... not to
mention "the only-best true facts".

That is amazing, given the current status quo.

Very likely, WSHM and Mitchell and the FBI could all care less
what you think. And smirk at the very thought of it.... while the
guy at Adventure House Cleaning runs his mouth ...

That's a joke, in case you don't git it! :D

Maybe you should spend your time geting BlevinsCare towork
instead of bullying-criticising others!

Well, Jo Weber broke her silence and called me after three weeks of phone frigidity. And I broke my record of gentility in the face of rampant stinkiness when I hung up on her.

Prior, after a few mintues of banter, I had asked why she won't confirm anything in her story, and she began arguing with me and dumping more narrative upon my weary, sweat-stained, aroma-filled shoulders.

I gasped for breath and told her I wasn't going to argue with her, or debate, merely that I asked for corroboration and she either gave it or not.

After hemming and hawing, she said she wouldn't tell me squat because she doesn't trust me, at which I said that I accept her decision. Then I wished her a pleasant evening and hung up.

That's my story.

I await Ms Weber's version....

BTW: She's back to saying that Robbie Clampett is the source of her knowing how to get in touch with Tina. Sigh.

RobertMBlevins

Paul: You just BELIEVE the hijacker was Christiansen. I have far more evidence than you do on this idea, but even I can't prove it.

No one will listen to you if you go down this road. Look, it's true I think Kenny did it. But I can't prove it beyond a reasonable doubt, not even close. And neither can YOU.

I'm WORKING on it, albeit in a limited way. I have basically turned it over to others. I want to hear what Mitchell says though, and I will.

Mr Blevins you know the case will be closed soon. And know it was over on 6 13 13 by Paul Geivett I just hope you don't try to fake some confessions After his partners pass no one will buy that one. SORRY THE GRAY COP...as much as I love Bill M. it helps but DNA is the best. that's why I waited so long. If SA Larry C had not released the ticket I would not be hear at all and would have never came forward GC 148
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Yeah...I never thought about comparing handwriting to the envelopes

I've lost count along time ago, at last count I have 24 possible sources of DNA,and 16 possible handwriting samples that may all still be in the Seattle FBI office. THE GRAY CUP CAKE WITH SILVER DONUTS ON TOP>>>>>B|B|B|

Written by Paul Geivett

BruceSmith

First we had Robbie Clampett, and the discussion of that source seems to have caused Jo to waffle a bit.

FIRST - I SLAMMED THE PHONE DOWN ON YOU. I CALLED ABOUT A SIMPLE CLARIFICATION ON SOMETHING AND WHAT DO YOU DO - YOU BADGER ME FOR MY SOURCE REGARDING HOW I FOUND TINA:

"JO STATES THE TRUTH HERE OF YOUR RUDE TACTICS!
JO DID not WAFFLE - SHE STOOD HER GOUND. SHE PROMISED TINA THE CONVERSATION WOULD BE PRIVATE AND PRIVATE IT HAS STAYED."

"YOU WANTED A COPY OF THE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN ROBBIE AND MYSELF - AGAIN THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL & THE FBI SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF THE EMAIL COMMUNICATION. YOU ARE A SCUM BAG! I PROMISED CONFIDENTIALITY AND I HAVE HELD TO THAT."

Bruce then STATES:

Next, she inferred that she learned about Tina through dogged journalists working the story, such as Susan Gilmore of the Seattle Times and Margie Boule of the Portland Oregonian.

JO AGAIN INSERTS WITH IN YOUR POST [RED]I DID LOT LEARN OF TINA'S CONTACT INFORMATION FROM SUSAN GILMORE SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. AS A JOURNALIST ALL OF HER COMMUNICATIONS TO PRINCIPLES IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Bruce wrote:

I've just had a delightful phone conversation with Susan, and she denied being the source of Tina's whereabouts. Susan acknowledged that she had spoken with Jo "about a dozens times at least," years ago, and that Jo had sent her "volumes" of information, but Susan never had Tina's contact information nor did she ever share it.

JO STATES:
PRECISELY WHAT I SAID AND I NEVER CLAIMED I GOT ANY INFORMATION FROM SUSAN.

JO INSERTS ONE FINAL TIME THAT SUSAN DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH THE CONTACTS I ACQUIRED

YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTON THAT JO HAS ALL OF HER CONTACTS WITH SUSAN IN BLACK AND WHITE EMAILS.[/RED]

I NEVER DEPENDED ON DISK - SO I PRINTED THEM.

YOU ARE A FRICKING ENQUIRE TYPE PERSON - WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB WITH THEM AND LEAVE THOSE OF US WHO ACTUAL DO FIND THING AND DO NOT BLABB THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALONE.

YOU ARE THE SLIME OF THE EARTH AND YOU LIVE LIKE A FILTHY HOMELESS MAN.
YOU GET YOUR JOLLIE BY TRYING TO TRICK THOSE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THE WORK AND MADE THE CONTACTS. IF THE PERSON REFUSES TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU RIDICULE THEM!

I WILL BE SPEAKING TO SUSAN THIS WEEK AND MAKE SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS WHO THE SCUM BAG IS.

THE CRUDE AND FILTY WAY YOU APPROACHED TINA - MAKES YOU A STALKER. I WILL ALSO INFORM SUSAN OF THIS.

Take your dirty stuff and put it somewhere else and not a thread were we try to sort the facts out.

ALL you WRITE Is GARBAGE and LIES! Though U had tried to change and be a respectable writer, but some do NOT change they only get worse!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'You always claim to have the "moral high ground" ... not to
mention "the only-best true facts".

That is amazing, given the current status quo.

Very likely, WSHM and Mitchell and the FBI could all care less
what you think. And smirk at the very thought of it.... while the
guy at Adventure House Cleaning runs his mouth ...

That's a joke, in case you don't git it!

Maybe you should spend your time geting BlevinsCare towork
instead of bullying-criticising others!...'

Moral high ground? Sometimes maybe, that's all. But unlike you, I don't engage in baiting. Or scrabbling around as you do quoting others falsely in a pathetic effort to discredit. (See: 'Jean' Told Me So,' and 'Geoff Gray Said This and That' or your famous 'We,' where you claim to speak for others.)

We have a nickname for you at the AB office. It's Max. :)
This is the second time this week you've mentioned our cleaning business. What cleaning biz?

Oh, THAT one. I almost forgot. Yes. Many happy customers. Some have been with us for a decade. Wouldn't go back to my old job for anything.

Just drives you nuts, doesn't it? A guy who scrubs floors and vacuums for a living has the absolute AUDACITY to forward anything on the Cooper case. He must be stupid and stuff! Where does he get off with that?

Must be frustrating for you. And your so-called 'jokes' are neither funny, or are they really jokes.
My sympathies. You are still a laugh a minute around here. Trust me on this. :)

Have you ever sung the Chicken Song ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWjeITmDmmo

Do you like Yankin Earl Yankavik? I do.

Clap clap. Clap clap.

skyjack71

FIRST - I SLAMMED THE PHONE DOWN ON YOU. I CALLED ABOUT A SIMPLE CLARIFICATION ON SOMETHING AND WHAT DO YOU DO - YOU BADGER ME FOR MY SOURCE REGARDING HOW I FOUND TINA:

JO DID not WAFFLE - SHE STOOD HER GOUND. SHE PROMISED TINA THE CONVERSATION WOULD BE PRIVATE AND PRIVATE IT HAS STAYED."

"YOU WANTED A COPY OF THE EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN ROBBIE AND MYSELF - AGAIN THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL & THE FBI SHOULD HAVE A COPY OF THE EMAIL COMMUNICATION. YOU ARE A SCUM BAG! I PROMISED CONFIDENTIALITY AND I HAVE HELD TO THAT."

Bruce then STATES:

JO AGAIN INSERTS WITH IN YOUR POST [RED]I DID LOT LEARN OF TINA'S CONTACT INFORMATION FROM SUSAN GILMORE SHE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS. AS A JOURNALIST ALL OF HER COMMUNICATIONS TO PRINCIPLES IS CONFIDENTIAL.

Bruce wrote:

JO STATES:

JO INSERTS ONE FINAL TIME THAT SUSAN DID NOT PROVIDE ME WITH THE CONTACTS I ACQUIRED

YOU DIDN'T EVEN MENTON THAT JO HAS ALL OF HER CONTACTS WITH SUSAN IN BLACK AND WHITE EMAILS.[/RED]

YOU ARE A FRICKING ENQUIRE TYPE PERSON - WHY DON'T YOU GET A JOB WITH THEM AND LEAVE THOSE OF US WHO ACTUAL DO FIND THING AND DO NOT BLABB THEM ALL OVER THE COUNTRY ALONE.

YOU GET YOUR JOLLIE BY TRYING TO TRICK THOSE WHO HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THE WORK AND MADE THE CONTACTS. IF THE PERSON REFUSES TO GIVE YOU THE INFORMATION YOU RIDICULE THEM!

I WILL BE SPEAKING TO SUSAN THIS WEEK AND MAKE SURE SHE UNDERSTANDS WHO THE SCUM BAG IS.

THE CRUDE AND FILTY WAY YOU APPROACHED TINA - MAKES YOU A STALKER. I WILL ALSO INFORM SUSAN OF THIS.

Take your dirty stuff and put it somewhere else and not a thread were we try to sort the facts out.

ALL you WRITE Is GARBAGE and LIES! Though U had tried to change and be a respectable writer, but some do NOT change they only get worse!

Hmmmmm. Jo states in Jan 8, 2008, 12:06 AM
Post #956 of 1694

Re: [dbcoopercatcher] dbcoopercatcher [In reply to]

Jo says:

You said earlier that she wasn't cooperative. If she is now talking to people maybe she will talk to me. Her phone call to me yrs ago was terse and she did not want to talk about the incident. I respected her wishes.

She could help me very much - it has been my only desire - for her to view the photos that I have (some of which the public had never seen). If she had talked to me a few yrs ago - I might not be where I am now with my health and my life might not have been turned upside-down. I find it hard to believe that she has changed.

(This post was edited by skyjack71 on Jan 8, 2008, 12:10 AM)

(1) Phone call from Tina TO Jo years ago? Pre 2008 ???

(2) If she had talked to me a few yrs ago - I might not be where I am now with my health and my life might not have been turned upside-down.

Years ago!? Your health has suffered because of Tina Mucklow!?

play it again Sam

I spoke with Tina in 2004.

Sometimes it pays to play DUMB and I did a lot of that to obtain information. Therefore any posting I did regarding Tina were to protect and NOT to harm. I NEVER gave TINA's number to any one - NOT EVER in all of these yrs!

Do any of you really think I would have given the enemy Tina's number?
Of course NOT - even Galen could NOT extract that. He had to work with information I did give him. I told him to find out where Tina got her divorce and that would take him thru the back door. I regret even doing that - BECAUSE all of you know WHAT GALEN AND BRUCE did.

It was one of those time I wish I had kept my mouth shut, but he would have found her eventually any way.

I do NOT know who ROBBIECLAMPETT was but I think I know and why I called WA many yrs ago and the man never admitted to being Clampett, but he did KNOW who I was and who Duane Weber was. Just told me they were working on getting recognition for many who could never be named.

Later I would recontact him only to find out he was deceased. He had died about 3 yrs after our conversation. I spoke with the man's brother and he told me that his brother would have done something like that - and they were still trying to get old files opened. This has only been happening now because of the computer world and things do not stay secret forever...not any more.

Very busy right now....NOT all Cooper things but that is the main focus.
Trying to get my house ready to go on the market. I will not be able to deal with this later and I need to GET our of the heat to a cooler climate. I want to be able to walk out my door and go outside. Heat and Sun intolerant due to a medical condition and a drug I take. I want my own back porch and front door - no condos or apts and I want trees...and not in Florida.

Georger - remember that the site I was posting on was individuals who had their own agenda.

I did call TINA in 2004 and she did return my call. She told me she had not done that before, but made an exception for me. I wrote her a letter and do not remember if it was before or after the phone call. I sent NO pictures at that time....supposedly in the last 3 months some one tried to show her some pictures - but, I do not know if she viewed them or if the person ever approached her.

That post was dated 4 yrs later in 2008. My health started to decline in 2007...but, I had had the problem for a few yrs - horrid rashes and flushes...the diagnosis was in 2007.

Since then I have aged and still have those symptoms, but now due to age and the medications I took - and still take along with many others - is not very good. Remember I have had 3 surgeries since then. My health in 2007 was somewhat of an issue, but Tina was NOT responsible for my physical decline. My emotional status would have been better if she and I could talked face to face and could have shown the pics I have accumulated over the yrs.

Emotional strain causes lot of problems. I have never understood how Tina was even able to move on with her life after what Cooper put her and the others thru...not to mention being thrust into the media.

I kept my promise to her and I truely hope she knows that. In the last yr I let myself intrude in a very indirect way, but never knew the outcome of that connection. The only calls after the 1st one were to warn her about Bruce and to deliver a message from the Co-pilot. ALL because I felt I let her down when Bruce and Galen did their dirty thing. I only SPOKE to her ONE time and that when she called me back on that FIRST contact -2004 or early 2005.

The brief conversation I had with Tina in 2004 or perhaps 2005 was our only conversation.

Tina had NOTHING to do with my health, but resolution might have meant my life could have been more normal. I would not have used up the last 10 yrs chasing the truth. It was MY choice and I do regret that I did NOT get a chance to enjoy the golden yrs. Frankly I do NOT know how the crew has lived with their lives being so public.

I had a choice - they didn't have that choice! Just because I chose of fight for justice and the truth to be known doesn't mean they needed to sacrifice their lives and to be thrust into the media everytime someone had a Cooper suspect or want to write a book.

Tried - had very little sleep last night!
Have been dealing with the house and the continued decline of my health. My bones hurt and there is NOT much about me that doesn't hurt.
I can handle the pain, just the limitations and if I take the pain medication - my thought processes are not good.

I MAKE a choice everyday to continue this battle and it get more and more difficult each and every day. There are days I only get out of bed because I know I have to keep moving, but the energy level is devastating to me.... All together the package is HELL to live.

NONE of this has anything to do with Tina.

Georger when you use things I have said - be sure to go back before and then after posting and know what I was dealing with. Do you know who the guys were that established and promoted that site? I do. That was the MAYFIELD CREW. DID you know that!

Now perhaps you can understand why I pushed the envelope!

Everything will be 1 line. It is up to U guys to figure out what it all means.
Who, what, when and Why?

James Maloney - Jefferson*
Larry - Portland
William Thomas*
Tommy Gunn*
Lloyd Thompson*
Springfield, Mo
Hurricane Camile
Numa Bertel***
Do No Harm***
Lt. Co. Hayden
Tony Wong
Conservation Prison 1943
Scarsdale - AmericanExpress (alias)
Dasy Shuller 1943
Lewis Garrison (deceased)
Jake Jower (deceased)
Jerry Ray
J.B.Stoner
John Ray
J. A. Milter
Ed Brown (piano Player)
Dick Babacoff - logger
Gary Lewis musician
Milley - Lawrence, KS
Cleveland,OH - Italian Rest - owner
Money - S.Carolina
Up the coast line (Wa)1966
Phonix, Az 1966 before caught
N.Y. 1972 greet in
Bought Mobile Hm with CASH 1971
XX saves Mafia person in CA.
School Teacher's Cabin Jones Creek
McNeil Kooshia camp Rick Jordan
Larch Mt. Correctional - Yacolt Valley
Ernesto Guevare
Bay of Pigs 1961 -April

Oct 1967 CIA OP & Green Beret OP

1967 Unconvention Counter Warfare 11 counter guerrilla Ops.

More later - much later.

skyjack71

Bruce then STATES:

Bruce wrote:

JO STATES:

Reply:

Some love letters are not as sweet as others. Sigh.

skyjack71

Georger - remember that the site I was posting on was individuals who had their own agenda.

I did call TINA in 2004 and she did return my call. She told me she had not done that before, but made an exception for me. I wrote her a letter and do not remember if it was before or after the phone call. I sent NO pictures at that time....supposedly in the last 3 months some one tried to show her some pictures - but, I do not know if she viewed them or if the person ever approached her.

That post was dated 4 yrs later in 2008. My health started to decline in 2007...but, I had had the problem for a few yrs - horrid rashes and flushes...the diagnosis was in 2007.

Since then I have aged and still have those symptoms, but now due to age and the medications I took - and still take along with many others - is not very good. Remember I have had 3 surgeries since then. My health in 2007 was somewhat of an issue, but Tina was NOT responsible for my physical decline. My emotional status would have been better if she and I could talked face to face and could have shown the pics I have accumulated over the yrs.

Emotional strain causes lot of problems. I have never understood how Tina was even able to move on with her life after what Cooper put her and the others thru...not to mention being thrust into the media.

I kept my promise to her and I truely hope she knows that. In the last yr I let myself intrude in a very indirect way, but never knew the outcome of that connection. The only calls after the 1st one were to warn her about Bruce and to deliver a message from the Co-pilot. ALL because I felt I let her down when Bruce and Galen did their dirty thing. I only SPOKE to her ONE time and that when she called me back on that FIRST contact -2004 or early 2005.

The brief conversation I had with Tina in 2004 or perhaps 2005 was our only conversation.

Tina had NOTHING to do with my health, but resolution might have meant my life could have been more normal. I would not have used up the last 10 yrs chasing the truth. It was MY choice and I do regret that I did NOT get a chance to enjoy the golden yrs. Frankly I do NOT know how the crew has lived with their lives being so public.

I had a choice - they didn't have that choice! Just because I chose of fight for justice and the truth to be known doesn't mean they needed to sacrifice their lives and to be thrust into the media everytime someone had a Cooper suspect or want to write a book.

Tried - had very little sleep last night!
Have been dealing with the house and the continued decline of my health. My bones hurt and there is NOT much about me that doesn't hurt.
I can handle the pain, just the limitations and if I take the pain medication - my thought processes are not good.

I MAKE a choice everyday to continue this battle and it get more and more difficult each and every day. There are days I only get out of bed because I know I have to keep moving, but the energy level is devastating to me.... All together the package is HELL to live.

NONE of this has anything to do with Tina.

Georger when you use things I have said - be sure to go back before and then after posting and know what I was dealing with. Do you know who the guys were that established and promoted that site? I do. That was the MAYFIELD CREW. DID you know that!

Now perhaps you can understand why I pushed the envelope!

On the one hand you claim your husband was the criminal DB
Cooper.

On the other hand you admit trying to contact and even
socialise with victims in the crime, to help and befriend you! ???

That has to rank as a gross impropriety of the first order.
Not to mention possible crimes including witness tampering.

Or maybe your thirst for social attention and friendship belies
the fact you know Duane was not DB Cooper, so you are free
to contact the victims and witnesses in the crime?

Why on Earth would Tina Mucklow ever want to contact you?
By all accounts she is trying to shield herself from the hijacking.
Why would Mucklow contact the wife of the person who ruined
her life? You might be as great a threat as Duane/Cooper was
@!! Or even a larger threat if you were part of a conspiracy to
hijack.

The Justice Dept could very easily have obtained an injunction
against you to stop your interference, contacts, et cetera had
anyone actually believed Duane (your husband) was DB Cooper.

And yet you threw caution to the wind and all concerns likewise
and persisted, and continue to persist.

It certainly is a contradiction in terms.

RobertMBlevins

R. McCoy AKA J Johnson got it from Kenneth AKA Dan Cooper....Remember J Johnson Dan Cooper. it's all in my book all of it .GRAY COPS.Some times it's not black or white there's always a GRAY area in between....That's me THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett