47 47
quade

DB Cooper

What did YOU not understand about my post. This is exactly the kind of twisting you have done with the information given to you by others including the individuals you perportedly interviewed for you book.

I stated I did NOT care to go to ARIEL - it has absolutely nothing to do with Cooper. IT is an excuse for people to act crazy and play act.

As for lodging - I have had in the past many offers and the last one came out of OR.

AS for my flying - I would NOT be able to pre-PLAN my health therefore I cannot plan things in advance. WHAT do you NOT understand about THAT?

Yes INDEED! U definitely got SUCKERED - as you called it, but sucked in to the KC thing! It was your choice. LIKE your replies to the posters indicate - U do NOT live in a real world.

How MANY TIMES have you said you were leaving the thread? You will never leave and even when the REAL Cooper is exposed U will still repeat and repeat till the day you die - your story about KC.

By your own statement quoted below:
"Anyone who investigates Cooper and thinks they will make a ton of money is fooling themselves."

Well, some of us NEVER thought about money. We JUST wanted to know the truth and each for his or her own reason....none of the others have written a book & none have one in the process that I am aware of.

You wrote a book about a man the FBI did not even consider. WHAT DOES THAT make U? Yea, U knew what you were getting into and you did it with ONE purpose in mind. Sorry to be so blunt, but that is how you are viewed by those who understand the case & have read your retorical postings.

None of us believe you are Stupid and that is only stated by one person - the objective is to get you to be OBJECTIVE, but that word is NOT part of your vocabulary.

Sorry to be so blunt - but, you are easy to see through. Yea, they get tried of me too, but I have NO book in the offing. I came to the thread to look for help in my endeavor - not to write a book or have the thread to help me write a book.

Sometimes the posters can be brutal, but they are for the most part being honest in their opinions, regarding Weber versus Cooper. Many of them have maintained DIFFERENT opinions about my persistence and reasons for my continuing my efforts. Some have see/sawed back & forth on their opinions regarding my consistent and Mule Ass Stubborness. Deep in their heart some have mixed feeling about me and about Weber being Cooper.

I didn't come here for everyone to agree with me - I came to the DZ trying to find anything I could about Duane L. Weber & D.B. Cooper and skyjumping....with no intentions of being here 8 yrs later.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Skyjack stated:

Personally I would love to go to the symposium without anyone knowing who I was. I would be impossible to disquise.

My health nor my finances will allow me to make such an expensive trip.
I would NOT want anyone to know I was there. One person offered me a place to stay, but I my being able to fly would be very difficult due to my pain level when sitting. If I got there I would have to sleep all of the next day and hope I would be able to sit still (physically and mentally) listening to others present their supsects.

Good Night going to bed - no longer able to spent hours on this thread. My life is a very painful life - both physically and emotionally, but I would love to meet others like myself and to come face to face with witnesses while pictures of Duane are presented. I have some items I would like for the symposius to see - NO I would not make a presentation - someone else who have to do that.

:( Add a tear to the icon. MY last chance and I can't go. Tickets in NOV are out of sight and seating space required I can stretch my feel out it front and walk as much as possible.

Because of he cramps and spasms would need to be sedated while flying.

Belvins stated:
Well, Jo...you should know by now you have to book months in advance and you get big savings. I get R/T tickets to Phoenix from Seattle for around $300, sometimes less. That's booking four months in advance.

What costs you is the LODGING.

Don't waste your money on the symposium. You should just go to Ariel. You'll have more fun and I'm sure people would treat you real nice. You could go home with a boatload of Cooper Stuff, too. Dona Elliot has plenty for sale, and cheap.

The 2 above post where edited to make it "shorter", but needed to clarify who said what.

Decoded, the book. Cute, has replica evidence (e.g. DBCs flight 305 ticket) in little packets. It pretty much a "KC did it" story. Relies heavily on Blevins.

I'll try to attach pics later.

Not the plane ticket with the name DNA COOPER on it?GC 148
That would be funny. But so 6 13 13 Paul Geivett
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

Ckret

My take on the whole "new suspect" thing is the same as the rest. Nothing links any of these people to the crime other than some stories that can't be proven. Beyond that, our efforts are paying off because people are talking about the case which may bring someone forward that can actually be investigated.

And here is the problem with testing these folks against the DNA: The DNA cannot be used as proof that the person is Cooper. The pool of possible donors is too large, it can only be used to exclude.

So you have someone that has no link to the crime other than some stories that can't be proved. You then compare their DNA and it comes back as a partial match. This, in reality, is meaningless with regard to solving the crime but could you imagine the mess it would stir. It would cause far more harm in resloving the case than it would ever help. If i just did a random sample of a thousand people, several may match the partial DNA as possible donors.

For this reason there are very few people I would test against the DNA we have, there would have to be something more than stories about people who are no longer with us.

I do, however, plan to look at the prints.

pretty much lays it out about the DNA.....

That was referring to the TIE but now we can test the DNA from the DB COPPER letters against. Lye C AND the ticket. Under the stamps B| GC148 The Gray cop Case solved 6 13 13

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

uberalles

***My take on the whole "new suspect" thing is the same as the rest. Nothing links any of these people to the crime other than some stories that can't be proven. Beyond that, our efforts are paying off because people are talking about the case which may bring someone forward that can actually be investigated.

And here is the problem with testing these folks against the DNA: The DNA cannot be used as proof that the person is Cooper. The pool of possible donors is too large, it can only be used to exclude.

So you have someone that has no link to the crime other than some stories that can't be proved. You then compare their DNA and it comes back as a partial match. This, in reality, is meaningless with regard to solving the crime but could you imagine the mess it would stir. It would cause far more harm in resloving the case than it would ever help. If i just did a random sample of a thousand people, several may match the partial DNA as possible donors.

For this reason there are very few people I would test against the DNA we have, there would have to be something more than stories about people who are no longer with us.

I do, however, plan to look at the prints.

pretty much lays it out about the DNA.....

I dont quite understand this dna? business. Cyuld you explain it in simple terms?

They have a partial. And a exclude? Partial what? Exclude what
how? How can a person fit the partial, as you say, and be
included, but be excluded also? I dont understand this stuff!

Do they know what race he was? Or the area of the world he
came from? Did he possinbly have some dna masking stuff on to
fool everybody?

GreyCopGC148

***Decoded, the book. Cute, has replica evidence (e.g. DBCs flight 305 ticket) in little packets. It pretty much a "KC did it" story. Relies heavily on Blevins.

I'll try to attach pics later.

Not the plane ticket with the name DNA COOPER on it?GC 148
That would be funny. But so 6 13 13 Paul Geivett

Are you saying there is now dna on the plane ticket Cooper had !!!?

Can you explain this dna stuff? It sure looks like a match.

Georger wrote

RobertMBlevins aka "Little Snowmann".

You spelled it wrong G.

The personalities on DZ are actually very distinct. There is no Snow Jr. Nor is there a Lil Georger.

I'm worried about Farflung. Apparently nobody here has heard from him.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

Georger says in part:

'Ooo! Ooo! An AB Press packette.

Shouldnt you take your 'press packette' around to the major
literary and book publishers/dealers in Seattle ... so they know
you exist!?

So, you now claim nobody at AB gave a reading of your Cooper
book at a major book seller in Seattle area? Hmmmmm...'

That's right, smart guy. Read my lips. There has NEVER been a single reading of any portion of Blast done ANYWHERE, ever. Is that plain enough for you?

As far as the old Media Info sheet, that was just to save you some time on our history. It's fairly straightforward, although Christine Cartwright and Sara Watson are no longer with AB. Generally all-around nice person and teacher Phoebe Ezell now serves with us. She's from Springfield, MO.

We don't take material around to local bookstores, with some very limited exceptions. We're a WHOLESALE distributor, Dr Brainiac. This means 90% of sales come through the Ingram catalog. You can't even buy books from us directly on our website except by special arrangement. (Oh...I forgot. You said you haven't actually BEEN to the website. Well, that explains partially why you don't know what you're talking about. LOL)

Face facts. Your 'Jean' story is a load of bullshit and you know zip about the wholesale trade publishing biz. Get educated before putting foot into mouth next time. :S

Oh! OK! I have faced facts! You are a conspiracy theorist.

You are correct: I know absolutely nothing about "the wholesale
trade publishing biz".

That is why we called publishers/ sellers/etc in Seattle to see
where you and Adventure Books fit in. I mean they should know
- yes? They've been in the business for generations. You for only
a few years by your own accounts.

Are you now claiming you know more than they do!?

Who in hell are you!? King of Seattle? Or just Auburn?

Do you clean the houses of any noteworthy literary people in
Seattle?

Georger wrote

RobertMBlevins aka "Little Snowmann".

You spelled it wrong G.

The personalities on DZ are actually very distinct. There is no Snow Jr. Nor is there a Lil Georger.

I'm worried about Farflung. Apparently nobody here has heard from him.

No. My keyboard mispelled it. I was off fishing so have an alibi.

georger

I dont understand this stuff!

I will do this one time and one time only ok.Mitochondrial DNA can exclude someone, but not prove them guilty. But the DNA under the stamps can prove that it was Kenneth once and for all.

Larry Carr we could always say that the fingerprint were from Kenneth because he worked on the plane and they were from an employe from a day earlier THE FAKE PHONEY GRAY CUPCAKE GC148 THE GRAY COPS GC 18406 PAUL AND KENNETH leaving soon flying naturally ha ha ha DB COOPERS SO KISS ME AND SMILE FOR ME TELL ME THAT YOU'LL WAIT FOR ME CAUSE I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE DON'T KNOW WHEN ILL BE BACK AGAIN B|B|B|:)

Written by Paul Geivett

The ticket I held in my hand in 1994 was not yellow. It was White, but it was the same ticket. At least I think it was white. Like the witnesses - memories fade with time. My health and my age have caught up with me and these 17 hard long yrs since I contacted the FBI.

Waiting is a hard thing to do, but it is tougher when you do not feel well. Emotional stress can cause illness to become worse. I am TIRED, very TIRED! Tired of waiting for the FBI to do the right thing. Tired of waiting for someone else to make the move that must be made.

JUST TIRED! VERY TIRED! There is NOT much about me that does not hurt. Too many yrs lost - but, will they be worth it - will the FBI finally do the right thing. It is all buried in the CIA files - files closed - for what reason? Files that stayed closed when the individuals whose names are within - actually requested some files to be declassified. Even with the limited declassification being done - they are NOT going to tell ALL!

My biggest mistake was I trusting the government to do the right thing! There was a group in the West and Mid-west who wanted certain files made public several yrs ago...as what they did was NO big secret, but that file was buried in other files - with a 40 plus disclosure clause!

The government never disclosed a group from the Kennedy era - PROTECT AND DO NO HARM! If the message had been delivered - Kennedy would NOT have been killed. A group financed by a very wealthy man infiltrated the Mafia and others
and sent a messge that was never delivered. Truth or fantasy! Well, it is a story that has been around for a long long time...

These men went to Dalles, without firearms - hoping to intecept. Strange that both Ruby and Oswald had NEW Orleans connections..

Is this fact or Fiction, but it is a story that has been around for a long time.
Then later Martin Luther King was killed. The Scars of the 60's.

GreyCopGC148

I will do this one time and one time only ok.Mitochondrial DNA can exclude someone, but not prove them guilty. But the DNA under the stamps can prove that it was Kenneth once and for all.

Larry Carr we could always say that the fingerprint were from Kenneth because he worked on the plane and they were from an employe from a day earlier THE FAKE PHONEY GRAY CUPCAKE GC148 THE GRAY COPS GC 18406 PAUL AND KENNETH leaving soon flying naturally ha ha ha DB COOPERS SO KISS ME AND SMILE FOR ME TELL ME THAT YOU'LL WAIT FOR ME CAUSE I'M LEAVING ON A JET PLANE DON'T KNOW WHEN ILL BE BACK AGAIN B|B|B|:)
NOW I don't understand it (you) either. How do you know what type of DNA would be under the stamps?

You do understand that all DNA used in this type of matter is typically obtained from saliva in this day and age don't you?

What is your basis for making your statements above.

Robert99

skyjack71

The ticket I held in my hand in 1994 was not yellow. It was White, but it was the same ticket. At least I think it was white. Like the witnesses - memories fade with time. My health and my age have caught up with me and these 17 hard long yrs since I contacted the FBI.

Waiting is a hard thing to do, but it is tougher when you do not feel well. Emotional stress can cause illness to become worse. I am TIRED, very TIRED! Tired of waiting for the FBI to do the right thing. Tired of waiting for someone else to make the move that must be made.

JUST TIRED! VERY TIRED! There is NOT much about me that does not hurt. Too many yrs lost - but, will they be worth it - will the FBI finally do the right thing. It is all buried in the CIA files - files closed - for what reason? Files that stayed closed when the individuals whose names are within - actually requested some files to be declassified. Even with the limited declassification being done - they are NOT going to tell ALL!

My biggest mistake was I trusting the government to do the right thing! There was a group in the West and Mid-west who wanted certain files made public several yrs ago...as what they did was NO big secret, but that file was buried in other files - with a 40 plus disclosure clause!

The government never disclosed a group from the Kennedy era - PROTECT AND DO NO HARM! If the message had been delivered - Kennedy would NOT have been killed. A group financed by a very wealthy man infiltrated the Mafia and others
and sent a messge that was never delivered. Truth or fantasy! Well, it is a story that has been around for a long long time...

These men went to Dalles, without firearms - hoping to intecept. Strange that both Ruby and Oswald had NEW Orleans connections..

Is this fact or Fiction, but it is a story that has been around for a long time.
Then later Martin Luther King was killed. The Scars of the 60's.

Jo, Stop imagining things. Duane DID NOT have anything to do with the JFK, MLK, or RFK deaths.

You are hoping for a connection with something spectacular just to show that Duane was a BIG TIME crook when, in fact, he was a small time hood who couldn't steal five dollars from a woman's purse without getting caught and sent to jail.

Also, did it occur to you that airline tickets were multi-colored in 1971?

Robert99

Robert99

NOW I don't understand it (you) either. How do you know what type of DNA would be under the stamps?

You do understand that all DNA used in this type of matter is typically obtained from saliva in this day and age don't you?

What is your basis for making your statements above.

Robert99

Sir when you say that DNA obtained from saliva.How do you know there would be DNA under a stamp that you generally lick with your saliva from your tongue in the same post it sounds a little funny And it will be even funner when you say that he used a sponge to moisten it.Stop being so predictable BLA BLA 148

Written by Paul Geivett

RobertMBlevins

Here is what Seattle FBI agent Fred Gutt told me in an email when I questioned him about the Cooper DNA:

Sample they have is a PARTIAL profile.

It can ELIMINATE someone, but cannot confirm them as the hijacker.

The FBI is unwilling to spend any further time or resources on DNA profile checks with possible suspects unless convincing evidence justifies the cost. This isn't just about The Test. It's about assigning agents to check out that evidence without getting burned again as they did with Marla Cooper.

You want someone to blame for this policy, and the reticence of the Seattle FBI to do any further public interaction? See cartoons below.

Welcome to the Reality Hotel, penthouse suite. :)

Didn't I just say that. After 6 13 13 they will never talk about this again and the case will be closed. Sorry .... B|B| didn't mean to ruin it for you GC 148

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

OK! Thanks! I think I get it.

Is that Mito stuff from skin mites all humans have.

Ive heard that the tropical species Archegozetes longisetosus is
one of the strongest animals in the world, relative to its mass
(100 ug): It lifts up to 1,182 times its own weight, over five
times more than would be expected of such a minute animal.

Is that what made Kenny so strong that he was able to force
the doors open and hold the stairs down and stomp down
backwards jarring the whole plane then jump while still holding
the stairs open within milliseconds before the stairs chomped
him in two pieces?

Im sure those stamps probably have that skin mite dna. Since
everyone in Washington has skin mites ... wet climate.

Blevins sure has the itch!

Oh! And were those stamps Kenny used from his rare stamp
collection? You know Ive heard he had a 'penny green'! In
todays market that stamps is worth thousands! Too bad that
dumbass Lyle sold the collection!!

Do you go on hay rides in the Fall? I do! I do a lot of fishing and
bowling too. How about you? I think we could be bowling friends!
I play Bingo too - every Wednesday night at the Legion. A4!
Gottcha! I'll bet we could be bingo friends too. I raise cows.
How about you?

georger

OK! Thanks! I think I get it.

Is that Mito stuff from skin mites all humans have.

Ive heard that the tropical species Archegozetes longisetosus is
one of the strongest animals in the world, relative to its mass
(100 ug): It lifts up to 1,182 times its own weight, over five
times more than would be expected of such a minute animal.

Is that what made Kenny so strong that he was able to force
the doors open and hold the stairs down and stomp down
backwards jarring the whole plane then jump while still holding
the stairs open within milliseconds before the stairs chomped
him in two pieces?

Im sure those stamps probably have that skin mite dna. Since
everyone in Washington has skin mites ... wet climate.

Blevins sure has the itch!

Oh! And were those stamps Kenny used from his rare stamp
collection? You know Ive heard he had a 'penny green'! In
todays market that stamps is worth thousands! Too bad that
dumbass Lyle sold the collection!!

Do you go on hay rides in the Fall? I do! I do a lot of fishing and
bowling too. How about you? I think we could be bowling friends!
I play Bingo too - every Wednesday night at the Legion. A4!
Gottcha! I'll bet we could be bingo friends too. I raise cows.
How about you?

A rational explanation at last! Thanks, Georger.

Could not figure out who said what so this is to ALL.

BUT the FBI said - one has to put the suspect on the plane. Only way to do that is something Cooper had with him or took or prints and DNA left behind.

ZERO! DNA from the stamps will not put the suspect ON THE PLANE!

The AGENT told me several months ago - YOU have to put the SUSPECT on the plane!

Jo, Stop imagining things. Duane DID NOT have anything to do with the JFK, MLK, or RFK deaths.

You are hoping for a connection with something spectacular just to show that Duane was a BIG TIME crook when, in fact, he was a small time hood who couldn't steal five dollars from a woman's purse without getting caught and sent to jail.

Robert99

I was hoping for nothing - only reinterating the stories that have been recited for yrs by others. Read the books - it is all in the multiple books and article after the death of JFK not something I fabricated. Things Duane talked about.

I do not know what the tickets looked like and don't care. What I stated was that the copy I had was NOT gold or mulitcolored! PERIOD. It was a carbon copy - I do not remember the color or the printed colors - I just remember what it said - that was my focus. I read the date out loud that night and said "This is an OLD ticket" and he replied "it use to mean something, but not any more". I would see the ticket one more time - in his sock & underwear drawer and then it disappeared. The statement I made that night was "Oh, you found that old ticket".

Remember he must have retrived it from the box!

If I stated a color or colors it would have been in my original communications with Himmelsbach.
It is not a memory I have retained.

It was a carbon, but I think some of the printing on it was red, but am uncertain of that memory after all of these yrs.

It was a PDX ticket to Seattle from Portland dated Nov. 1971.

skyjack71

Robert99

I was hoping for nothing - only reinterating the stories that have been recited for yrs by others. Read the books - it is all in the multiple books and article after the death of JFK not something I fabricated. Things Duane talked about.

I do not know what the tickets looked like and don't care. What I stated was that the copy I had was NOT gold or mulitcolored! PERIOD. It was a carbon copy - I do not remember the color or the printed colors - I just remember what it said - that was my focus. I read the date out loud that night and said "This is an OLD ticket" and he replied "it use to mean something, but not any more". I would see the ticket one more time - in his sock & underwear drawer and then it disappeared. The statement I made that night was "Oh, you found that old ticket".

If I stated a color or colors it would have been in my original communications with Himmelsbach.

It was a carbon, but I think some of the printing on it was red, but am uncertain of that memory after all of these yrs.

Jo, I must say that one thing you excel at is finding wiggle room in places that don't have wiggle room. Congratulations again!

Robert99

Jo, I must say that one thing you excel at is finding wiggle room in places that don't have wiggle room. Congratulations again!

Robert99 I do not wiggle - I just say it how it is - that is ALL!

Sometime I make statements about the times and thingd Duane talled about. It is others who make a to do out of them.

I had just watched the Kennedy segment that aired and then talked about things - Things Duane said and things my research showed.... Remember I read everything I can about the things Duane made any conversation about. I do not remember all, but there were certain things that registered and then I find out there were articles and talk of such things.

I wiggle nothing - that conversation about the era of Kennedy was very straight forward. NO notes - nothing meant to lead or conceal...just things I read about - things Duane had talked about....when it is something Duane told me about - I remember it.

Perhaps he read these things and then talked to me about them - but, why? After all prisoners sat around and talked about these things! I was never one to deal with history - I hate history!

Robert99

Robert99

Robert99

If you are referencing the ticket - it is my early connections to Himmelsbach and the FBI. NOTHING was contrived - remember when I contacted the FBI was the NIGHT I was reading Max Gunther's book and what few fact it contained...I have a marked book of what WAS actually relayed to Max versus the fiction he added to sell his book.

On that night in March of 1996 I told the FBI what I knew only to be accused of being drunk and on drugs!

skyjack71

I was never one to deal with history - I hate history!

Jo, History is facts (or so it is supposed to be).

But your version of history, at least where Duane is concerned, comes from a highly imaginative place between your ears.

And the differences between facts and your version(s) of history is where your problems start.

Robert99

Robert99

I was never one to deal with history - I hate history!

Jo, History is facts (or so it is supposed to be).

But your version of history, at least where Duane is concerned, comes from a highly imaginative place between your ears.

And the differences between facts and your version(s) of history is where your problems start.

Robert99

The things I have mentioned have been noted in written material and articles and on the internet. When Duane told me things - I did not run to the library and there was no computer to check them out. I was not really concerned.

Then after Duane died and AFTER I realized what his confession meant - then and only then did I start to read and in 2000 when I got a computer for work - I started to read things about the things he spoke of - and sure enough there were articles indicating what he had claimed. Perhaps they were conspiracy things, but it was NOT something Weber conjured up and he had never touched a computer.

This is my 3rd computer, but much of what I found - I did print. I didn't know how to keep things on a disk. I have always hesitated to mention any of this because of individual like yourself....all self righteous and our government never did anything wrong!

The few things I have mentioned - someone would research and sure as hell - JO didn't make it up. Before others have questioned my word and my memory and then something would be found to validate what I had said. I do not go around conjuring these thing up! Does that make what Duane said true - NO, of course not, but what it does indicate is that Jo remembered the conversations she had with her husband on certain subjects. I was never one to believe all of the thing others talked about.

As I have said I hate history and avoided it like the plague, but I then found myself having to defend myself as to my memory of the things Duane told me. You do the research yourself and you will find there was a group of guys who supposedly tried to defend and protect Kennedy. NO one listened to them - just because someone wrote about this does not make it so. A lot of things were claimed about the era of the 60's - some true and some only rumored.

I found this when I was exploring Lee Harvey Oswald yrs ago - and it matched the things Duane had told me. Remember Duane also talked about Watergate - and sure as hell I had met one of the key individuals who was charged. I met him in N.Orleans as I over heard a conversation I was not expected to hear. I would later find out who this man was and the other man who I met that night....can I verify this? HELL no! But I spoke about the conversation LONG before I saw a picture of the man I met that night.

His name was never stated to me, but I remembered his face and then it showed up in the new paper after he died. I always called him Cupid lips! The conversation I over heard that night was about WATERGATE.

I have not the time or energy to continue to defend myself - YOU GO BACK AND READ THE THREAD AND THE THINGS I HAVE TOLD OVER THE YRS. MOST OF THEM I LET GO BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD EVER BELIEVE THEM.

It is individuals like you who enter things with a closed mind and never find resolution.

Every time I recall the incidents I experience with Weber and the things he spoke about they SET someone like you OFF - WHY I stay away parts of the past.

FORGIVE me for remembering part of my life with Weber and the parts I found out that actually may have happened. IT is WHAT it IS!

I try to stay away from this kind of thing as I should know after 18 yrs it incites the almight righteous like yourself. JUST because I met certain individuals and because it so happens someone else has written about these things - does NOT mean that it is FACT. LOOK at all of the things claimed about Cooper...do YOU believe them all!

FORGIVE me for repeating my past with WEBER & the DAMN things he mentioned in our 18 yr union. IT is someone like you who wants to keep ALL doors closed.

The space between your own ears maybe part of the problem....not the memories I have of my time spent with Duane and the people I met and the things he told me.

Just because Duane told me things does NOT make them facts, but I have a RIGHT to explore my past with him and not to SUGAR coat it for the public to be the way they think it should be. IF I had kept my mouth shut this would all have been over with.