47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"...Bruce Smith was selected and will serve alongside Gray.

Congrats Bruce..."

Reply:

Thanks, Georger. Yes, it is true. Geoffrey called me yesterday and invited me to sit on a panel during the symposium on Saturday at the WSHM.

In true Geoffrey style, he talked with me as he also gave directions to a cabbie that was driving him to 3rd AVenue and Something St for unknown reasons.

We discussed a bit what I would talk about, besides answering questions from the audience, so the panel seems to have a dual purpose. I suggested themes that I spend more time wiith most other researchers and writers, such as the red flags of bad police work flying over the feds's Norjak investigation, Tina, and what happened to Cossey.

Geoff loved the FBI angle, so that is where I will probably go, besides sharing my opinions about what the audience wants to discuss.

Geoff said he would call me Sunday night to chat further. I wonder what mode of transportation he will be using then, as the first time I spoke with Geoff many years ago he was on an Amtrak train to DC, and once he was on a NYC subway.

That's my Geoffella.

BruceSmith

Congrats Bruce..."

Reply:

Thanks, Georger. Yes, it is true. Geoffrey called me yesterday and invited me to sit on a panel during the symposium on Saturday at the WSHM.

In true Geoffrey style, he talked with me as he also gave directions to a cabbie that was driving him to 3rd AVenue and Something St for unknown reasons.

We discussed a bit what I would talk about, besides answering questions from the audience, so the panel seems to have a dual purpose. I suggested themes that I spend more time wiith most other researchers and writers, such as the red flags of bad police work flying over the feds's Norjak investigation, Tina, and what happened to Cossey.

Geoff loved the FBI angle, so that is where I will probably go, besides sharing my opinions about what the audience wants to discuss.

Geoff said he would call me Sunday night to chat further. I wonder what mode of transportation he will be using then, as the first time I spoke with Geoff many years ago he was on an Amtrak train to DC, and once he was on a NYC subway.

That's my Geoffella.

Have fun. You would ignore any advice I would give so
have fun! (smile). Hawks 24. Michigan 21. Who would have thunk it! The Tosaws are smiling tonight. My family likewise.

I had a spurt of energy and used it the best I could. I unloaded things I have NOT talked about in this thread.

Things that can be verified & this went to the FBI, and true investigators including the FBI regarding thing I have sat on with the case. NOT to anyone who is in this thread.

Shutter was mention and he is the only one on the thread mentioned by name. IF the FBI misses this ONE then perhaps they need to rethink their procedure in the case.

What I wrote about can be proved.
I wish I could have included 377 in this information but it is my feeling he is already aware of what I have been doing. Georger may, but he probably dismissed it and did NOT know I had dug that deep.

It won't put Weber on that plane, but it is the best I have. I have held onto this for some time now, but decided it was best to get it out there...

No angle or guessing on my part - it is a fact that exsists that has been ignored even though I contacted the FBI about it 3 yrs ago.

Really have to get some sleep. LOTS of problems going on here. My weight is down considerably - bones sticking out I have never seen before. I did what I had to do tonigh and did NOT take a pain pill - because I did NOT want my mind to be dull. What I did meant I had to push.

But Good Night uhhh rather Good morning the sun is coming up.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

Congrats Bruce..."

Reply:

That's my Geoffella.

have fun! (smile). Hawks 24. Michigan 21. Who would have thunk it! The Tosaws are smiling tonight. My family likewise.

Your advice would either be hate-filled or useless anyway.

Or chock full of phony quotes from people like Geoff Gray or your infamous 'Jean'. Or 'Max'. Take your pick.

You want to talk Hawks? Wait and see what happens when the New Orleans Saints come to Monday Night Football and visit the Seattle SEAhawks LOL. That will a game, I assure you. Happens a week from this Monday.

Here's a hint: Don't bet on New Orleans to win.

Blevins,,, you sure are one toxic gentleman!

Come let’s gather at the riever,
The rierver the rierver the rie-ver
Then to lay our burdens down,
That flows by the throne of God.

Yes, we’ll gather at the river,
The beautiful, the beautiful the river;
Gather with the saints at the river

Washing by the river
with its silver slippered spray,
We shall walk and we shall talk
All the happy day.

Ere we reach those golden shores,
Then to Lay our burdens down;
Grace be in our spirits,
And provide a golden crown.

Soon we’ll reach the silver river,
Soon our pilgrimage will cease;
Soon our happy hearts will quiver
With the melody of peace.

Come let’s gather at the river,
The riever the riever the rie-ver
Then to lay our burdens down,

Congrats Bruce..."
Reply:

have fun! (smile)..."

Reply:

Georger - I never ignore your advice! Yes, I do admit that after careful consideration I often disregard much of what you tell me, but you are never ignored.

How did you ever get that impression???

(smile)

skyjack71

No angle or guessing on my part - it is a fact that exsists that has been ignored even though I contacted the FBI about it 3 yrs ago.

All I did was go back to the BASICS what I knew about Weber and the things he said and then what I have learned.

What I told the FBI and the other parties I contacted last night will support the case of Cooper acting alone or with ONE other person. Yes, there was some aid after the crime - but those individuals were NOT active participants, but stayed quiet fearing implications.

Do I know for sure he didn't have help? NO! It is reasonable he may have had help, but I did not make that part of what I shared. That will be for others to draw their own conclusion and not something disclosed by Cooper.

I have given the FBI 17 yrs and NOW I will tell what I know. None of what I stated in that long email last night is any part of a conspiracy theory because - it goes back to the very basics of what Duane told me and what I learned.

Because of Duane's past associations - if the FBI had any clue who Cooper was - they ignored it because it meant exposure of things the FBI nor the federal government wanted to be made public. I do NOT think the FBI and others figured it out until I came forward with Weber in 1996. They have known because of Weber's past there could be implications that might affect the out come and chose to pass him on by!

skyjack71

All I did was go back to the BASICS what I knew about Weber and the things he said and then what I have learned.

What I told the FBI and the other parties I contacted last night will support the case of Cooper acting alone or with ONE other person. Yes, there was some aid after the crime - but those individuals were NOT active participants, but stayed quiet fearing implications.

Do I know for sure he didn't have help? NO! It is reasonable he may have had help, but I did not make that part of what I shared. That will be for others to draw their own conclusion and not something disclosed by Cooper.

I have given the FBI 17 yrs and NOW I will tell what I know. None of what I stated in that long email last night is any part of a conspiracy theory because - it goes back to the very basics of what Duane told me and what I learned.

Because of Duane's past associations - if the FBI had any clue who Cooper was - they ignored it because it meant exposure of things the FBI nor the federal government wanted to be made public. I do NOT think the FBI and others figured it out until I came forward with Weber in 1996. They have known because of Weber's past there could be implications that might affect the out come and chose to pass him on by!

So does what you told the FBI and other parties last night put Duane Weber in a parachute?
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

Happy Anniversary everyone!

42nd - November 24....

I just got a call from Denise in Vancouver, WA who follows the case, and she said that she called Himms this evening and apparently she was the first Cooper fan to call him today. In years past he said he would be swamped by media calls on the 24th.

Change is afoot, eh?

Not sure of what I found but sent it off to the FBI. IT is something that has bugged me for several yrs. Friends of the family, Puyallup, Stucco, Pomerory. Duane's mother had a friend who had a baby within a month of when she had Duane. The picture of Duane at about 10 yrs of age was made in CA and they were there for an airshow. The mother is standing behind her 16 yr old daugter, but the woman they went to see or met them there is sitting down and behind the unbrella pole - This picture was made in 1934. Because of something Duane said I have always believe this 1934 trip was some kind of airshow.

I know that Duane's family moved to CA when he was in the NAVY and they moved there because to of the guys Duane's father served with had gone to CA and were doing well. In 1943 they help the Weber to go to Arcadia.

Duane was 19 and his brother was 19 and his brother age 27 was in the army serving as a Consultant for Boeing. I wish I knew the history better, but I did not get those records, just what the sister and brother shared with me.

When Duane was sent to WA - family friends intervened and Duane was NOT put in the population of McNeil. Friends of Loraine Beechler Weber and her mothers maiden name was Wenz. I do not know where her mother was born intervened and Duane was NOT places in the McNeil population.

These are names listed the few records I found on the Weber family - Lillian Butzin, Dan Ward, Joseph Hebbert and Frank Beckwith.

On the 1979 trip - Duane talked about a sheriff and an airstrip. Evidently this man was a friend of the family. Where is Thun Field?

Note that Ed Horan who told me he knew Duane from Wa worked on planes and helicopters.

Duane mentioned knowing a woman who used to work for Ma Bell and I think that was in Vancouver. He didn't know if she still worked there.

Duane knew Doc Severinson and even though Doc was born in Arlington, OR they live in Pomeroy at one time (have to pull on my memory - too much pain to wade thru the files). Well, this friend of the family also lived in Pomeroy.
Too much co-incidence and this is getting to me!

Now I know what I need a big old file cabinet and I wouldn't have to dig thru boxes - sorry just thinking out loud. Point is that I am getting ready to put all of this shit down - I have TOO, I just can't do it any more and I am tired...I haven't had a life in a long time now - Cooper consumed it.

Hopefully I have provided enough information if anyone is truely interested in solving this case they will do a little researching. NO way Duane Weber just passed through WA.

If anyone wants to help me with this - we can do it thru private email. Need more research than what I can do sitting behind a computer with dial-up. The smarty pants who says I can go to the library - needs to see our little library...and the line they have to use the computers! Plus all you get is one hour.

Jo wrote:

Duane knew Doc Severinson and even though Doc was born in Arlington, OR they live in Pomeroy at one time (have to pull on my memory - too much pain to wade thru the files). Well, this friend of the family also lived in Pomeroy.
Too much co-incidence and this is getting to me!

Jo,

What possible relevance could Doc Severinsen (corrected spelling) have to Norjack?

He was best known as Johnny Carson's band leader. Johnny Carson made a freefall jump which was widely televised.http://www.dropzone.com/forum/Skydiving_C1/Skydiving_History_%26_Trivia_F21/Johnny_Carson_%26_Bob_Sinclair_P2733776/

I like Doc Severinsen. He played trumpet on Jimmy Smith's A Walk On the Wild Side. I was crazy about this song when it hit the charts in 1962. I was 12 years old. The song was on Jimmy Smith's "'bashin" album which is the first LP I ever purchased. It's a phenomenal album, no filler garbage, every track is good. The later German remastered copy is really bad, they overused audio compression and totally ruined the dynamic range.

So Jo, why beat around the bush? What info did you send to the FBI that you think may be pivotal?

I won't be able to attend the symposium this year but sure hope somebody makes a video. I hope Musika Farnsworth covers it. She is an insightful reporter and knows a lot about the tehcnical aspects of parachuting.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

uberalles

I am wondering how many have now listened to the Mitchell interview.. (not just read the transcript) but actually listening to the wav file
where you hear Mitchell in his own words http://collections.washingtonhistory.org/details.aspx?id=122559

Wouldn't it make sense that he has already made a call on everyone that has been called out (here there and everywhere as a possible suspect) ??

What if the FBI has done everything right ? What if the answer Mitchell gave was...... NONE OF THE ABOVE ??? could it be?

Wouldn't that explain why the bureau is not interested in entertaining 'evidence' on ANY suspect it knows already is not Cooper ?

See you guys at Ariel. Mark, Uncle Brucie, anyone else from Cooperland. I will make sure I have my name tag on ;)

On page 118 of Robert Blevin's Book there is a side view of Christiansen. Pretty much the exact angle Mitchell would have been looking at .. for those three hours he was not getting the girl B| This pic is from just a few years before Norjack BTW

What is his call on Christiansen??

"...I won't be able to attend the symposium this year but sure hope somebody makes a video. I hope Musika Farnsworth covers it. She is an insightful reporter and knows a lot about the tehcnical aspects of parachuting.

377"

Reply:

Do you think Mooshie will attend? That will be great! Even though she says she's married, she is clearly the best-dressed reporter I have ever seen in action, and so classy in a Weslyan-kind-of-way that she is a treat to hang around with, even if she generally thinks my opinions are crap.

Bruce wrote

Do you think Mooshie [Musika Farnsworth] will attend? That will be great! Even though she says she's married, she is clearly the best-dressed reporter I have ever seen in action, and so classy in a Weslyan-kind-of-way that she is a treat to hang around with, even if she generally thinks my opinions are crap.

Don't know Bruce. She was the dark anti matter offsetting Marla at the last DBC symposium. Hard to see, mysterious and very attractive. Hope she covers it.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Bruce wrote

Do you think Mooshie [Musika Farnsworth] will attend? That will be great! Even though she says she's married, she is clearly the best-dressed reporter I have ever seen in action, and so classy in a Weslyan-kind-of-way that she is a treat to hang around with, even if she generally thinks my opinions are crap.

Don't know Bruce. She was the dark anti matter offsetting Marla at the last DBC symposium. Hard to see, mysterious and very attractive. Hope she covers it.

Whew, Dark Anti-Matter and Twisty Butt in Portland. Wow, I'm glad I was there.

I wonder if Marla will show up at the symposium, Saturday? Ariel? I wonder if she'll dance with me????

BTW: Mark, what exactly is dark anti-matter? All I know is that I'm attracted to it, but I don't know if it's good for me. Ya know what I'm saying?

This is one of the photos that I altered and has not been made public. It's at the FBI office in Portland OREGON PDX sent certified mail to Gary A. F. But I do have a copy. Take note of the lower protruding LIP...Described by all of the up and close witness as I refer to them B Mitchell and crew. My altered photo has suit, toupee, sun glasses, money bag and briefcase. One with harness, shut and reserve. This unaltered photo is from R Blevins book INTO THE BLAST......if you don't have a copy you better get one. then you might understand the truth.But if you get MAXX Gunthers book,my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 then into the blast you will.

KNOW the truth.

I spoke with GEOFFRY GRAYS on the beach with Ingram and Carr that day I told GRAY that I knew the money was planted be for I spoke with Ingram and told J.T. that the money was really found in the Lewis river that flows through LA CENTER WA and marked it on a map over his pickup hood before BLEVINS BOOK or I had spoke with Ingram. But not all of it. The location is in my book it's were the two Lewis rivers meet in the lower one on the south side rotting in the mud still in the canvas bag if I had to say about 30,000. Then planted years later. GC 148

PS B. JOHNSON. Is ready to type another book I meet with him last night that B Metzler book has really inspired him and I as well GOOD. JOB MR. M Thanks hes only 19 :)

DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

This is one of the photos that I altered and has not been made public. It's at the FBI office in Portland OREGON PDX sent certified mail to Gary A. F. But I do have a copy. Take note of the lower protruding LIP...Described by all of the up and close witness as I refer to them B Mitchell and crew. My altered photo has suit, toupee, sun glasses, money bag and briefcase. One with harness, shut and reserve. This unaltered photo is from R Blevins book INTO THE BLAST......if you don't have a copy you better get one. then you might understand the truth.But if you get MAXX Gunthers book,my book DB COOPER CASE SOLVED 6 13 13 then into the blast you will.

KNOW the truth.

I spoke with GEOFFRY GRAYS on the beach with Ingram and Carr that day I told GRAY that I knew the money was planted be for I spoke with Ingram and told J.T. that the money was really found in the Lewis river that flows through LA CENTER WA and marked it on a map over his pickup hood before BLEVINS BOOK or I had spoke with Ingram. But not all of it. The location is in my book it's were the two Lewis rivers meet in the lower one on the south side rotting in the mud still in the canvas bag if I had to say about 30,000. Then planted years later. GC 148

PS B. JOHNSON. Is ready to type another book I meet with him last night that B Metzler book has really inspired him and I as well GOOD. JOB MR. M Thanks hes only 19 :)

It's 11-25-13 and this case is no closer to being solved than it was the day it happened. Your guy wasn't the guy. You can play loose with the established facts of this case all you want, but at the end of the day you haven't solved anything.
"They were saying he was never gonna make it now, now that daylight had set in. But later that night, they were shining those lights back down on that mountain again." - Todd Snider

What possible relevance could Doc Severinsen (corrected spelling) have to Norjack?

Well, you know I explored this because Duane told me he knew Severinsen and was there when he made his first radio broadcast on KODL in The Dalles. I found out in 2010 this was TRUE.

It was after this that Severinsen hit the big time. I don't remember the date of the KODL radio show (it is in my files), but Duane had told me that Doc was born in Arlington and that he also had Pomeroy contacts. Somewhere I have all of this, but I was never able to make contact with Severinsen to verify it.

Severinsen's broadcast was when Duane was at THE TAVERN in OR.
Duane had told me there was a tape made of him singing. I have never been able to find out where that recording was made...but, the news articles and the writing done on behalf of Severinsen verified the KODL broadcast.

Two brothers in the DALLES were adamant that Duane was the dishwasher at The Tavern....again 2 guys I personally interviewed in 2010 at a senior center. THEY had NO idea I was looking for Cooper. THE album I had was pictures of Duane during that time - that I was trying to retract the past of Duane who may have been using another name.

THe one brother called the other brother over to the table and asked him for where he remember this young man. His response was the same a his brothers...yet neither knew I was on a Cooper mission.

Without their having any knowledge my name was Jo Weber or what my mission was they told me their story and about a woman he was with - She was not deceased, but I only knew she lived in Hood. They did make some unfavorable remarks in regard to the woman.

My time was limited and I felt I had verified Duane was in THE DALLES at the time of the broadcast. He had NOT lied about that. THe museum was closed because of the elections - so I never got to see the pictures.

Now I find another man DUANE mentioned had relatives and did live in Pomeroy....that is a plus.
I had NO idea the other man - whose history I had been chasing was also a resident of Pomeroy but do not know the time frame.

Arlington, Pomeroy and The Dalles.
What was the chance of that being a coincidence. Duane had mentioned BOTH Severinsen and the other man. With the other man he had told me things that also connect with Duane.

The other man was several yrs older than Duane or Severinsen. He was closer to the age of Duane's brother, but not as old as John C. Weber....that was Duane's brother.

John and the other man both worked for Boeing. Then I tracked the other man and due to the information I found he was also connected to an Area near Tacoma and may have been the man John had bought a business venture with.

The wife of the other man had a link to a member of Duane's family and I don't mean Duane's brother. He was married to a woman who bore the same name and had the same background as a woman I was told about thru Duane and his sister and his brother.

THe sheriff was related to the other man. THis sheriff helped to form a group connected to the CCC's in 1945. This other man is in no way connected to the skyjacking, but he probably met Duane as a young man while Duane and other were in WA in the late 40's.

Duane had mentioned the flight along the coast line and into Alaska and one time while we were viewing a documentary on TV.
Duane told me a story. This regarded some experiement with the tether - regarding a Hook.

Before I had this information in my head but, I have lost a lot over the yrs. I even mentioned this in the thread - but was dissed. Duane told me he was the young man who made the mistake and that it almost cost him his life. Something about a knot he didn't do right. He had never been so cold in all of his life.

Well, this man did conduct this experiment and I only recently found out this experiment connected to the very man - who was connected indirectely to the family of Duane Weber and Duane was in WA at that time.

The man would not have recognized Duane's voice many yrs later on a phone and/or connected him to the skyjacking. The man's wife would be the media thur which Duane would have met her husband or thru the Sheriff.

Perhaps I have connected dots that do not connect, but I know the connection is within what I have vaguely mentioned above but without the details I do know from the Brother and the Sister and things Duane mentioned.

Neither John nor the other man or his wife would have known that a young man they had personal contact with was Cooper.

But it is these connections with which Duane was familiar with WA and knew these people.

"... I spoke with Ingram and told J.T. that the money was really found in the Lewis river that flows through LA CENTER WA and marked it on a map over his pickup hood before BLEVINS BOOK or I had spoke with Ingram. But not all of it. The location is in my book it's were the two Lewis rivers meet in the lower one on the south side rotting in the mud still in the canvas bag if I had to say about 30,000..."

Reply,

Grey Cop, if you can show me the physical location of the original money find, in person, I'm happy to go for a stroll with you there.

I'm not interested in seeing a spot on a map or anything else - just the real location, in person, mud on our boots. The real deal.

- Bruce

I proved or should I say MR B proved he did not know who wrote the ticket Then he prove the Lewis dose not flow in to the washougal river . Why don't you call C Eng your self and tell him that this guy is lying and using your name. If you don't think Larry and Curtis are laughing at all this.
I asked Larry if I could have 6 of the remaining 13, 20 dollar bills, as well as the chute left behind and the reserve. he said I can't do that...... It would up to someone else. But I don't see why not. My response, After I show you they will mean nothing to you. I said it's one of your top 6 suspects, and all the evidence is in your own locker in Seattle I'm not hiding any thing or snitching anybody that's alive. THE STRONGEST CODE OF SILENCE OF ALL TIME. PAUL AND KENNEY COOPER THE GRAY COPS
DB Cooper into the Funnel of Darkness the movie starring Nicolas Cage, Jennifer Anniston and Woody Harrellson... a Jerry Bruckheimer film

Written by Paul Geivett

BruceSmith

"... I spoke with Ingram and told J.T. that the money was really found in the Lewis river that flows through LA CENTER WA and marked it on a map over his pickup hood before BLEVINS BOOK or I had spoke with Ingram. But not all of it. The location is in my book it's were the two Lewis rivers meet in the lower one on the south side rotting in the mud still in the canvas bag if I had to say about 30,000..."

Reply,

Grey Cop, if you can show me the physical location of the original money find, in person, I'm happy to go for a strol with you there.

I'm not interested in seeing a spot on a map or anything else - just the real location, in person, mud on our boots. The real deal.

- Bruce

Bruce you called me and I offered to ride my motorcycle and get another speeding ticket LOL LARRY AND CURTIS,and show you all my evidence that I gave to the FBI when I solved it.YOU said I wilted under the hot summer sun. But I can get pass that if you bring me 12 wilting roses LOL.YES I AM WILLING TO GET MUD ON THE BOOTS BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THAT MUD CLOSE YOU WILL SEE LITTLE SILVER DOUGHNUTS IN IT. yes i will show you and the big oak tree with the slit in the side of it.PLUS the oak tree at the and of the runway at Woodland air port and more GC 148 the GRAY COP all you want

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

Reply,

Grey Cop, if you can show me the physical location of the original money find, in person, I'm happy to go for a strol with you there.

- Bruce

Bruce you called me and I offered to ride my motorcycle and get another speeding ticket LOL LARRY AND CURTIS,and show you all my evidence that I gave to the FBI when I solved it.YOU said I wilted under the hot summer sun. But I can get pass that if you bring me 12 wilting roses LOL.YES I AM WILLING TO GET MUD ON THE BOOTS BUT IF YOU LOOK AT THAT MUD CLOSE YOU WILL SEE LITTLE SILVER DOUGHNUTS IN IT. yes i will show you and the big oak tree with the slit in the side of it.PLUS the oak tree at the and of the runway at Woodland air port and more GC 148 the GRAY COP all you want

Reply,

I take it you are willing to show me the exact spot of the initial, so-called, money find. I will be in Ariel Saturday night for the party and am staying over in Woodland. Can we stroll Sunday afternoon, pending the okay from the folks I am traveling with?

Email me at brucesmith AT rainierconnect.com to discuss exact times, place, and exchange cell phone numbers.

I'm looking forward to it,I have been waiting a long time for this thanks. Maybe B JOHNSON will be available for photos that would be coolB| and don't forget TIna BAR.I guess J.T. is giving up his chance to brake the news. Maybe it will be you. I asked CURTIS why Lyle got all the gold and cash and say's his brother was COOPER and risk losing half, he responded that would make him one of the most famous people on earth and worth millions. What about the guy that solves it . Your life will never be the same Paul he said. you solving the case and the way are more interesting than the case it self. 23 year's:|:o REALLY

PS my number is 360 975 9601 call any time sad MR B won;t be there GC 148 THE GRAY COP and you saw the clue GREY NOT GRAY GOOD JOB

Written by Paul Geivett

Paul,

Care to place a bet on whether the FBI will declare the case solved and closed, identifying KC as DBC?

Will they credit you with solving the case? Should they?

What odds? Give me numbers not words.

Cossey was a betting man. He had Geoff Gray interview him in a casino.

Wonder what odds Coss would have taken?

Paul,

Care to place a bet on whether the FBI will declare the case solved and closed, identifying KC as DBC?

Well when I called LARRY C then he put me in contact with CURTIS E on the phone I asked CURTIS if you had a free 1000 dollar bet in Vegas would you bet against me or for me. He said against me. I said good i will ask you that same question when I get there and call WSP and let them know I'm on my why. I guarantee I"LL get a TICKET for speeding. when I left I asked CURTIS well would still bet against me he said NO PAUL I WOULD NOT BET AGAINST YOU NOW.In my opinion the DNA test will never see the light of day,they will close the case they were willing to meet with me and after that. Will I get credit for it. MORE THAN LIKELY NOT but I think in the end there will be 6 rotting 20 dollar bills magically on my fireplace mantle and maybe MR H retirement badge that would be the biggest badge of honor for me. I had to solve this case no matter what.GC148

Written by Paul Geivett

GreyCopGC148

***Paul,

Well when I called LARRY C then he put me in contact with CURTIS E on the phone I asked CURTIS if you had a free 1000 dollar bet in Vegas would you bet against me or for me. He said against me. I said good i will ask you that same question when I get there and call WSP and let them know I'm on my why. I guarantee I"LL get a TICKET for speeding. when I left I asked CURTIS well would still bet against me he said NO PAUL I WOULD NOT BET AGAINST YOU NOW.In my opinion the DNA test will never see the light of day,they will close the case they were willing to meet with me and after that. Will I get credit for it. MORE THAN LIKELY NOT but I think in the end there will be 6 rotting 20 dollar bills magically on my fireplace mantle and maybe MR H retirement badge that would be the biggest badge of honor for me. I had to solve this case no matter what.GC148

There would be o casino's in the USA that take bets on weather I solved this case they no they would lose every time so dose that put a number on it for you. REMEMBER MR B. M. said he was 95 percent sure K.C. was it you think DNA and the letter's confuse him and make him less certain,or confuse the FBI or GEOFFRY GRAY Some people have financial reasons to not have it solved is that you it's not me GC148 THE GRAY COP

Written by Paul Geivett