47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I do not lie. I only say what I know to have happened and you ALWAYS have a counter comment to anything I say. That is more than a coincidence, it is your JOB. Must be a real challenge to sit in church and think of the lies you tell for your country. But, then, you are probably not a follower anyway. You probably wrote your own Bible. Here is a hint: That is probably all lies too. You are not worth the effort.

BobKnoss

I do not lie. I only say what I know to have happened and you ALWAYS have a counter comment to anything I say. That is more than a coincidence, it is your JOB. Must be a real challenge to sit in church and think of the lies you tell for your country. But, then, you are probably not a follower anyway. You probably wrote your own Bible. Here is a hint: That is probably all lies too. You are not worth the effort.

your time is coming Bobby. I have been spreading your news to the Marla camp. once her story hits the news again. Bobby will have some explaining to do....it's what you preach right? the truth. it's time for it to come out truth seeker......

"I do not lie"

where do I start with that comment lmao
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

BobKnoss

GEORGER you are a REAL ASS! It was NOT JO Who suggested Cooper accosted Tina.

He did not have to accost her. She was a willing accostee. As the co-pilot worded it, "She saved our lives!" Then bought her a large bottle of $75 French perfume, like the whores wore. Chanel #5 to be exact. Right Jo?

You never heard anything from me about WHAT the co-pilot gave Tina after the Skyjacking. HE didn't tell me and I didn't ask! All I did was deliver the message he sent me and I read it off on the contact number I had for Tina. The 2 of them per the co-pilot did reconnect a few days later.

YOU ARE on piece of work. YOU make up HORRIBLE LIES! The only thing you I have stated about contacting the Co-pilot and his wanted to connect with Tina - WAS RIGHT HERE ON THIS THREAD yet, you created a story about perfume in your SICK mind! Seriously doubt she ever worn Chanel!

YOU are one SICK man!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

ParrotheadVol

About Christiansen:

1. Why would he ask for "negotiable American currency"?

2. The Money At Tena Bar: If KC was Cooper, he obviously got away with and used the money. So losing the money and it washing up at Tena Bar isn't plausible. He was already spending the money fairly soon after the crime, so probably didn't still have 3 bundles to go and "plant" years later at Tena Bar. He may have still had money in accounts, investments or whatever. But still holding on to the original loot? I doubt it.

How old are you! Re-examine the times and there is NO way he invested it - the money was in 20's.
Since he didn't really expect to survive - he stashed the money. He would not have gone near a bank unless it was for safe deposit box and even then he would have FEARED being spotted.

Cooper was just a common run of the mill thief who actually figured since he was going to die - why not just go for the big one in the process....hell he had worked with chutes and the guys in the prison talked about it all of the time. He even got friendly with one of them after they got out. He was running to AL to see him every week-end and they were supposed to be cleaning out attics.

Funny thing happened - the bastard survived! Suddenly he had ever reason he had ever know for not getting caught. Any savings accounts and investments would have to be explained - he didn't need to do any explaining. He had to put the money in different places and he left most of it in WA.

He damn sure didn't want to get caught with it on him. He had NO idea the composites were going to be so far off.

BUT, maybe he was a relative of a man named Bill who may have had something to do with Cooper! You think? Ooops just dropped a little clue or was that one a tease?
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, I'll be Damned. A little truth slippin' out? I'm really impressed. Didn't think you'd figure it out! How much else you holdin' back, you sneaky old bat? (:q) Seems you are coming around to BK's story. Sooner or later, Jo. Sooner or later.

You defend yourself against your own guilt. Like Shakespeare said, I think you protest too much. Everyone knows KC wanted to be Cooper in post mortum. His brother admittedly facilitated his request as an addendum to his will. Why do you persist in perpetrating this hoax?? Excuses after excuses to shed yourself of responsibilty for aiding in the cover-up of a crime after the fact. Who do you think you are fooling?? Georger? Jo? The jury base? Your mommy? Stop jerking off the cash cow. The bull is watching you. Go back to your McCoy theory. At least there was an sliver of truth to that pursuit.

Here is the Tena Bar as it really happened. Duane buried the cash in a milk can under a tree near the river. Some work was done in the waterway, and some flooding occurred. The river's path was altered. Duane could not find the spot he buried the milk can. Probably during the big flood in the area, the milk can became a bobber and popped to the surface, the lid fell off and the money floated to it's resting spot on Tena's Bar. The burial spot couldn't have been too far away from the bar. Money doesn't float long. That is the story Duane reported to McCoy. Did he lie to McCoy? A little Blue Bird would say that didn't happen. The Insurance Company bought off on the loss and contributed $200,000 to NW, happy to do so for the effectiveness of Norjak. And THAT is the origin of Tena's Bar's Money. Duane went to work for that insurance company. Go figure. The records of his employment have been dealt with, as so many other evidence trails. The biggest little cover-up in US history I think.

The post above this ones as absolutely nothing to do with the truth. just by looking at his photo you can tell Knoss has something wrong with him....

claimed he was a College drop out....False
claimed Dave Haapala owned a communication company...False
claimed McCoy got Duane out of Jefferson Prison...completely False.
claimed the container was sewn shut......100% incorrect
claimed to have been drafted.....didn't even know how the process went.
claims the CIA was involved....now he has to share this story with another Cooper candidate....Marla Cooper.
the list of deception is far too long to post.

can not prove one single thing......FACT
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I made a long post about Treason and Knoss and guess what - it did NOT post. Not going to do it again, but I was letting you guys know how I feel about Knoss and his lies and Blevins and Georger.

The thread is of little use to me in this stage of the game as some might wish to call it and there is NOTHING to be gained by spending my time in this manner.

Secrets kept for 50 yrs is TREASON against the citizens of this NATION.
To threaten those who speak out and deny them their pensions - says everything! IT is about Control.

If it is something that should not have been done in the first place then this UNITIED STATES of America - is a MOCKERY!

Energy and money spent on secrets and wars would best be served by forming the United NATION of the World - then there would be NO need for Secrets!

Jo wrote

Energy and money spent on secrets and wars would best be served by forming the United NATION of the World - then there would be NO need for Secrets!

No need for secrets? Pretty ironic coming from Jo, who perpetually keeps secrets.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

mrshutter45

The post above this ones as absolutely nothing to do with the truth. just by looking at his photo you can tell Knoss has something wrong with him....

claims the CIA was involved....now he has to share this story with another Cooper candidate....Marla Cooper.

In every case above except Maria you are 100% wrong. You have to be fabricating more of your own information, because all of it can be verified, and it is contrary to your position. You just want to argue about facts. You only show your ignorance. You are the badger man, always attacking any truth. You are funny like a dog chasing it's tail. I love putting turpentine on your tail and watching you howl!!!! You forgot the following:

McCoy is alive and well living in retirement.
Jerry with the gold mine is related to Bill.
Nick O'Hara was the Agent in charge.
George Tenent confirmed McCoy as CIA.
McCoy says you are an A hole.
McCoy went by the name Tommy Gunn.
McCoy was Stallone's body guard.
McCoy was Burt Reynolds' body guard.
McCoy was security fr "A Team" with Peppard.
McCoy's best friend is Mr. T.
Mike Barton was Mac's protoge' wrestler.
Dan Cooper was Duane Weber.
Dr. Black is the Blue Bird of record.
Induction was in the Federal Building in Mpls.
Loraine K. Long was my draft board contact.
Draft registration was initiated at age 15 with an interview in MN.
Denny Nichols was originally scheduled to train Weber, then opted out. McCoy was his Sgt.
Training occurred in 1968 and they waited for the system to work.
Norjak is a military designation assigned in 1968.
Commander John Anderson sentenced me to 4 years in prison. Suspended providing participation in Norjak.
TOG is dyslexic. Does not use the computer.
I can go on for 50 pages. Got responses for everything Badger????? Bite me.

skyjack71

I made a long post about Treason and Knoss and guess what - it did NOT post. Not going to do it again, but I was letting you guys know how I feel about Knoss and his lies and Blevins and Georger.

The thread is of little use to me in this stage of the game as some might wish to call it and there is NOTHING to be gained by spending my time in this manner.

Secrets kept for 50 yrs is TREASON against the citizens of this NATION.
To threaten those who speak out and deny them their pensions - says everything! IT is about Control.

If it is something that should not have been done in the first place then this UNITIED STATES of America - is a MOCKERY!

If you are calling me treasonous then you are admitting what I say is factual. Since it is all true, it can not be a lie. I do not lie. I may be misinformed once in a while, but I lay no claim to sole proprietorship in that department. Blevins holds that record. Lies, on the other hand seem to fall on your doorstep. Your perfume conversation was documented. Chanel No. 5. Facts are facts. I don't forget too much either. Much as I probably should.

BK wrote

Commander John Anderson sentenced me to 4 years in prison. Suspended providing participation in Norjak.

Bob,

You weren't in the military correct? This wasnt a court martial, correct?

So how does a "commander" sentence you to four years in prison?

Law and parachuting are subjects I know something about. Ive been a jumper since 68 and a lawyer since 75. Still active in both.

Your story about Duane making the jump with a chest mount reserve affixed to the back of a main bailout rig is not credible. Every jumper and rigger on this forum shares my opinion. It makes zero sense and wouldn't work.

I'll let you explain the legal process that allegedly resulted in your four year sentence but it sure looks improbable at first glance. I await further details about this matter.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

RobertMBlevins

***The post above this ones as absolutely nothing to do with the truth. just by looking at his photo you can tell Knoss has something wrong with him....

Look, I might be right or wrong on this or that, and yeah...I do occasionally (*laughs*) screw up on things.
But one thing I don't do is deliberately lie on this thread. I have some principles. By God, they might not be as high as Mahatma Gandhi's, but they do exist. :)
Knoss has a solid internet record regarding Cooper. He comes, he trashes, and then people close comments or delete the entity where he was posting. A Facebook page, articles, you name it. He is famous for that.

That's all I know for sure about him.

Non-Cooper: I spent Saturday walking around another festival in Kent, WA speaking to vendors about possibly setting up shop for Auburn Days. Signed maybe 15 of them, including the Wood-Fired Pizza Guy. It was a lot of fun, but hot out there.

Movies. Be there or be square baby. ;)

Credit that last to Wolfman Jack.

When all else has failed always attack KNOSS!

It gives you 500 more posts in this destroyed Cooper Thread.

or you could attack Me or Marla! :D

What happened to your job? Are on on Disability now from all the
hard work at Dropzone?

BK wrote

Bob,

Law and parachuting are subjects I know something about. Ive been a jumper since 68 and a lawyer since 75. Still active in both.

Your story about Duane making the jump with a chest mount reserve affixed to the back of a main bailout rig is not credible. Every jumper and rigger on this forum shares my opinion. It makes zero sense and wouldn't work.

I'll let you explain the legal process that allegedly resulted in your four year sentence but it sure looks improbable at first glance. I await further details about this matter.

I think all the "evidence" went up in smoke man....:ph34r:

Amazon

***BK wrote

Bob,

I think all the "evidence" went up in smoke man....:ph34r:

. . . and the smoke went up BK's nose.:ph34r:

BK wrote

Bob,

note a Commander sentenced him? if I ever buy a hot air balloon, I know exactly where to get my "green" hot air from :SB|;)

Bob Mar 14, 2012

"I told the draftboard lady on the phone I would go to Canada before going through induction. Two FBI agents visited the doctor who wrote my medical excuse. Told him never to do that again. (I had my draftboard files searched. I was dating the secretary at the draftboard office. There is nothing there. I also searched my files through the Freedom of Information Act. Nothing there.) My draftboard contacted me and offered me an opportunity to participate in a Civil Service "FAA-FBI project" she had talked to McCoy about. I said, "Yes." My draftboard handed me off to Commander Anderson who was in charge of ROTC at the U. He also ran for President of the U.S. Yes. That guy. I signed a Top Secret Document with big red writing across the top while in the presence of Anderson, McCoy, and the hypnotist, Doctor Black. POOF. McCoy had that sheet."

is this your big Commander?????

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson

mrshutter45

***BK wrote

Bob,

note a Commander sentenced him? if I ever buy a hot air balloon, I know exactly where to get my "green" hot air from :SB|;)

I call it coursion, but I can't even spell it. He was a real big muckety-muck in ROTC and Reserves or whatever. Top dog in this area. Make fun all you want. That was the guy who ran the hearing or whatever you want to call it. I call it totally illegal based on a Judge's opinion of what they did to me. It was what I said happened. So chew on it. I have explained the circumstances adequately before. I was questioned under hypnosis, found guilty of threatening my draft board ( a real stretch of their imagination to me) and sentenced all in a matter of a couple hours. Sgt. McCoy gave all the instructions and Cmdr Anderson exercised them. Both in full dress uniform. Fancy barbers chair-like rig, all outfitted with gizmos and a spinning disc. A metronome, flashing light and complete black-out curtains. Black had a beautiful bobble. A smooth ruby red crystal heart incased in an ornate gold latticework heart shaped cage, made by Bacarat. Very expensive and the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. Have never seen another like it, although I keep looking. Dr. Black in a white schmok entered the area only for the purpose of hypnosis and post hypnotic suggestion programming ordered by MCCoy after Mac and Anderson took leave. Side door, north side of the building, Anderson first, followed by McCoy. Brown marbled cheap tile floor in 12" squares, metal folding chairs and folding leg 3x8' tables. A small black plastic engraved sign in the window ledge read "Dr. XXX Black", in white letters, nothing else except the street number over the door. Curtains covered both picture windows in the front of the one story building. I assume it was the Bloomington Armory. I took Gray there to see the building. Empty now, other buildings torn down, lots of changes in 44 years. Same damned old sneaky Government I suspect. Huh, Badger?

must of been two John Anderson's running for prez???????
He served in the United States House of Representatives in the solidly Republican 16th District of Illinois for ten terms, from 1961 to 1981.

where was he made a Commander, how did someone from Illinois get mixed up in something that happened in Minnesota?

mrshutter45

must of been two John Anderson's running for prez???????
He served in the United States House of Representatives in the solidly Republican 16th District of Illinois for ten terms, from 1961 to 1981.

where was he made a Commander, how did someone from Illinois get mixed up in something that happened in Minnesota?

My John Anderson was in charge of ROTC at the University of Minnesota in the early 60's. They look alike, but my guy didn't have black frame glasses in 1968. Was your John Anderson the Commander of the Minnesota Reserves in circa 1961-68? Then he would be the guy. Maybe I assumed the two looked alike so they were the same guy with the same name? I have searched for records on John Anderson but no real success. Didn't try real hard as it was not important for me to document an important guy like that. That should be a gimme. It was JOHN ANDERSON in a fancy military outfit. And he was a Commander. And it was 1968. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

BobKnoss

***must of been two John Anderson's running for prez???????

My John Anderson was in charge of ROTC at the University of Minnesota in the early 60's. They look alike, but my guy didn't have black frame glasses in 1968. Was your John Anderson the Commander of the Minnesota Reserves in circa 1961-68? Then he would be the guy. Maybe I assumed the two looked alike so they were the same guy with the same name? I have searched for records on John Anderson but no real success. Didn't try real hard as it was not important for me to document an important guy like that. That should be a gimme. It was JOHN ANDERSON in a fancy military outfit. And he was a Commander. And it was 1968. That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

BS....you said several times "the guy who ran for president" you have been busted once again......period. end of story...no more deception.....you assume too much Bobby....B|

case closed.......

mrshutter45

******must of been two John Anderson's running for prez???????

BS....you said several times "the guy who ran for president" you have been busted once again......period. end of story...no more deception.....you assume too much Bobby....B|

case closed.......

Lot of similarities, but not the same guy if he was not in the Minnesota National Guard or Reserves or ROTC. No glasses, otherwise an easy error. I stand corrected and am surprised at the lack of information on my John Anderson for as big a man as he was at that time. I apologize for an incorrect assumption and not doing a more complete investigation before jumping to a conclusion on Anderson's identity. That picture popped up on my search and sure looked like the guy, but apparently that can not be. My Anderson had a pointier nose and no glasses. White hair, though. Put a guy in a uniform and they all look alike. That's one bad mark. Not important enough to me to dig him up. He is still Commander John Anderson. Wish I could remember his middle initial as that would make it easier. A day's detective work at the Military Museum would solve it. Not my cup of tea. You want input, I try to explain what happened. It was 44 years ago. The basic story is still the same, just more accurate than an hour ago. Thank you.

we can play this game too...I'll just give them a ringy dingy and find out......no sweat here....B|

why would the National Guard be involved in this????????

"Minnesota National Guard or Reserves or ROTC"

funny how all of the sudden you can't remember where he came from...lmao