47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins

That last article, the one where your username was cloned dozens of times for those comments? It was actually ParrotVol who brought that to my attention.

The wackos are the person or persons who trashed that article so badly that the writer from CNN decided to delete the article entirely.

Maybe next time this happens, I'll just assume you were the one who made the comments, quote them, and then use them somewhere else. That would be the low road, rather than what I did by trying to protect your reputation, and the reputation of a few others here at DZ. :S

I think perhaps you should see the PDF's. They contain nearly 900 comments in total, between both articles. They are the unedited, pre-deletion comments. You should see how many have your username attached to them.
Hint: A LOT.

It's a complete mystery to me why you have a problem with what I did concerning those articles. Unless you take responsibility for the ones with your name attached. You don't take responsibility for those, do you? If not, please stop whining. I have no sympathy for your complaints.

your what hurts?

quade

The situation had simply gotten out of hand.

A number of people, mostly anonymous posters, had essentially "taken over" and felt it was their right to do whatever they felt in that thread no matter how many times I had warned. Further, I had received numerous, shall we say, extremely rude PMs from various people involved in the thread questioning any moderation at all.

Let me just make it perfectly clear that this web site is not a democracy nor is any part of it the property of anyone to do with as they please except the owner and to a limited extent his moderators.

Anyone posting in this site does so at the pleasure of the moderation team and control will be maintained one way or another. People can moderate their own actions or . . . we can do it for them.

If you'd like to continue to chat about DB Cooper, feel free to do so in this thread. If you don't like the rules or moderation, please feel free to go to another web site.

End of discussion.

This warning and the other warnings are very specific. Those who NEED to curb their posting are
1. Georger ( you only make snide remarks and do NOT truely particapte in the subject matter other than to slur another poster).

Ignore the poster that agitate you and just talk about Cooper - ignore the other posters Tell what you think needs to be know about the Cooper era and what you think really happen.
2. Blevins CHILL with the promotions - PLEASE and try NOT to respond to Georger's post - that is childish as you know it only inflames him.

3. BK - PLEASE if you post let it be something real - something YOU ACTUALLY can prove not just running your mouth with storys that make NO sense. You can't even get the FACTS of your own story together - remember I have the posting that blow your MILK CAN out of the WATER....I have listened to and watched you create your story and here and in personal email YES, I assure YOU I have them and they are in a printed form in a note book with YOUR name on it...it is call the Purple man volume! - For purple MONSTER....1st one to hit the bon fire!

4. Since I won't be around for too much longer I have NO real beef other than if you do NOT have anything new or sourceful to contribute then take a nap....or just take a vacations.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

1. Georger ( you do NOT truely particapte in the subject matter other than to slur another poster).

WHAT SUBJECT MATTER HERE?

You're subject matter?

Blevin's subject matter?

Now I have addressed the subject matter that exists here!

Are you happy? :D

We tried discussing DB Cooper and that failed. Now you and
Blevins run everything here. It's pretty simple. Congrats!

In your case it's a little like you vs. Larry Carr, all over again.

Only you and the Blevins remain.

sob sob

:S

377 will drop by to say all is well. all you must do is wait...

:D

or, NEW IDEA! Why dont you and Blevins start a discussion about DB Cooper - BETWEEN YOUS! The responsibility is yours and Blevins... gee. Stop the excuses.

mrshutter45

Mrshutter has been on your butt proving the deception for some time now.

you are wrong by thinking the container was sewn shut...
you are wrong on Commander John Anderson...seems they have know idea what you are talking about (what a shock) simple phone call.

you claimed you were a College drop out in 1968...wrong again.
you claim an oil pipe ran along the Columbia...wrong again.
you claim you were first in line for your draft, then claimed you were the last one there. (on a Saturday lmao)
then you claimed you never had draft period, but was inducted?
you told Matt Bill Rataczak was TOG...busted big time.
too much crap to even list it all.....zero credibility...FACT.

You can't even make a good argument. Your comments above are all misstated or totally in error. You twist everything to your liking, but it is then incorrect. Typical of a dirty cop. You can't even spell. You can't even read facts when presented. You don't upset me with stupid funny comments. I know I bother you with the real facts. I know what really happened. I love watching you twist in the wind, trying to discredit me, but you only show how ineffective you are in your arguments. You are painted clowns when trying to discredit the facts I present. Since you have no facts and you have no valid information you are in no position to present anything but a worthless biased opinion. Blevins writes crap in my name, then tries to blame me. Sorry, very poor attempt at framing me with what you do for a living, writing falsehoods. So obvious, it wreaks of your continual signature dirty tricks. Jo just rides the waves, changing facts by the minute. A consortium of fabricators and TOG supporters fighting to bend the truth into totally unbelievable garbage like Christensen, or some other obvious strawman designed to draw attention away from any further effort on packaging up the truth. Don't worry, the case is a dead case. It was shot in the foot a long time ago. Nobody has time to waste trying to paste 10,000 lies together and sort out the chips from the chaff. I'll make it simple and cut through the BS, lay out what really happened, because you can't prove a damned thing. It is the moral thing to do. At least give the truth an equal airing. It is what Lincoln would suggest, I think.

If I were not telling the real truth you wouldn't even comment on what I have to say. Instead, I get IMMEDIATE return volley, torrents of displeasure, but absolutely NO real discussion of fact because everyone knows that what I describe is precisely correct, true and contrary to what these cover-up artists and fiction writers want to hear. Well, if you want cooperation from a citizen, the you shouldn't aught to blackmail them with an illegal interrogation under hypnosis and offer threats of a prison sentence to obtain silence. I was under McCoy''s supervision and he DIRECTED me to disclose this information. If you are unhappy with this directive, I suggest you discuss it with McCoy. If he tells me to cease and desist, I will, no problem. Until then, The Truth will continue to be released. It is the patriotic duty of an American citizen to expose illegal activities. it is almost Natzi type stuff.

Cooper was a character in Canadian comics, an identy provided to Duane Weber upon his release from Jefferson in the custody of U.S. Marshal Richard Floyd McCoy, Jr. He and his wife were provided a job as caretakers and accountant of an apartment complex at 9110 Lyndale Ave. So., in Bloomington, MN. During his stay there in the summer of 1968 he was trained in parachute jumping for the purpose of hijacking a NW 727 for a safety demonstration, by parachute experts McCoy and this other guy who asks to be anonymous. He identified himself to me as going by the name Dan Cooper, but that his real name was Duane Weber, no w and no y, just plain Duane. I listened to their plans and discussions and even called Nick O'Hara at the Mpls. FBI to report the activities. He advised to remember everything and take notes, which I did. My information is a result of those conversations and the ongoing communications over the years with CIA operative, Richard McCoy. I swear this to be totally true.

I'm simply untwisting what you are trying to do. you are not fooling anyone on this thread.......except yourself.

it's your obligation to correct what I have said against you, but you can't. the John Anderson claim has run out of gas. (confirmed) the sewn container has also run it's course.

a woman (Marla Cooper) has more balls than you do ;) she has gone public (with your story) about the CIA involvement. how does it feel to have your story taken lmao. Bobby has been beaten down by a woman. that has to hurt.

perhaps you can send this to Marla....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf1PUZMXWM8

twisty butt = Bob's twisty stories...match made in heaven :)

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

skyjack71:

Jo, you say: "Well, My dear YOU do NOT have a very good eye! For someone who is promoting a man whose eyes are not the right color"

I say: "Sheridan's eye were brown when at my house for a month and ten years before Norjak. Now he proudly shows off his blue eyes in present photos. This perplexes me a lot."

Could it have been that he had brown contact lens when at my place and for Norjak? That would explain why he so proudly shows off his blue eye color now. He is a very clever guy and thought of everything and possibly the eye color was his way of having an ID of eye color to cover his looks for the crime. Color contacts were used in those days in the movies so actors could change their eye color for their special parts. My wife did have contacts in those days but not colored. They were available however for extra dollars. This could explain why DB showed his eyes off to the Flight Attendants (with the brown contacts on) then spent the remaining time with his eyes covered by sun glasses. This may sound like a stretch to cover the different eye color, but there has to be an explanation for two different eye colors.

Sheridan does fit all the other requirements of height, age, olive skin, skydiving skills, etc... Could he have been so clever to disguise himself by just the eye color? That is just how clever he was but he did not know or plan for DNA detection as it was not used in those days. The DNA under the stamps/envelope flaps on the four letters sent to the news papers is still the best and quickest way that this crime can finally be solved and comparing that DNA with what the FBI has on Sheridan.

I hate to sound like other posters pushing their candidates, but I feel this is the only way we can push forward in the case.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

" I listened to their plans and discussions and even called Nick O'Hara at the Mpls. FBI to report the activities. He advised to remember everything and take notes, which I did."

Ummmm, I thought you were under hypnosis and told to be the "record keeper" it's funny how both (McCoy & Weber) just so happened to end up in the same apartment building you worked at???? was the apartment before or after your draft problem? you should have already known this since it was after your induction on Saturday.......

I'll tell ya what Bobby. I am also keeping records of the statements you make. especially the one's with public figures attached. keep in mind Marla's story will cause a stir in the near future, reporters will be looking hard into these statements. that's where I come into play.....have a nice day Bobby B|

finally the weight will be lifted lmao

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

RobertMBlevins

1. Georger ( you do NOT truely particapte in the subject matter other than to slur another poster).

WHAT SUBJECT MATTER HERE?

You're subject matter?

Blevin's subject matter?

Now I have addressed the subject matter that exists here!

Are you happy? :D

We tried discussing DB Cooper and that failed. Now you and
Blevins run everything here. It's pretty simple. Congrats!

In your case it's a little like you vs. Larry Carr, all over again.

Only you and the Blevins remain.

sob sob

:S

377 will drop by to say all is well. all you must do is wait...

:D

or, NEW IDEA! Why dont you and Blevins start a discussion about DB Cooper - BETWEEN YOUS! The responsibility is yours and Blevins... gee. Stop the excuses.

Serious whining going here...

You spend much time on this thread whining about others, rather than bringing up anything new Cooper-related.

And I keep saying publicly you're like a Cooper Expert and stuff. And trying to protect not only YOUR reputation, but the reputation of others who post here.

Was I wrong in doing that? You'll have to explain why if you say no.

Here's some unsolicited advice: If you have something Cooper-related to offer, then feel free to present.
I don't run a thing here. That would be the moderator.

Wrong. I spend less than 30 mins here per week! You are here
24-7.

And Geoffrey Gray was right about you. You are nothing but a
trouble maker.

twisty butt = Bob's twisty stories...match made in heaven :)

GOD! this is fun. I did not just laugh or cackle after reading that statement.

:ph34r::D:DB|;):)
Just deleted my impression of the sounds that came out of my mouth used the available Icons, because I knew I would NEVER hear the end of it from BK or Georger!

RobertMBlevins

As far as Robert99 and Shutter's efforts, I support those efforts fully, as long as their conclusions are sound. At least they are doing something positive.

Blevins, A simple question.

What is there in your background that makes you feel qualified to determine if the conclusions that Shutter and I, or anyone else, arrive at are sound?

Don't be modest. Just the facts please.

Robert99

I hate to sound like other posters pushing their candidates, but I feel this is the only way we can push forward in the case.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

At least your post is on target with the subject matter. Who WAS Cooper.

The thread discussed the contact angle long ago. I do NOT remember the details, but seems like colored contacts where in their infancy.

I will make only this observation:

Why go to the extreme of COLORED contacts only to wear Wrap-a-round sun Glasses?

Back in 1971, I would not think the advancement of contacts at that time would have allowed one to JUMP from 10,000 ft with them on. In your defense - maybe that is why Cooper was in the John for a period of time. I was never quiet clear at what stage of the incident - Cooper retreated to the John.

So we can get back on SUBJECT. This is something Georger could look up - hopefully without making a cocky remark.

You guys need to understand that with the continued attacks - this thread will be CLOSED. It will not take to many more complaints from the DZ members for them to simply CLOSE the thread.

If one wants to post unrelated subjects or attack other posters there are threads that allow that at the DZ, but not in HISTORY and Trivia. This subject is only in HISTORY and TRIVIA because I (Jo Weber) asked that it be here.

Quade has taken a lot of flack over the last few yrs for allowing this thread to remain in History and Trivia. Please DO NOT ABUSE the privilegee given to us with this thread and its location!

PLEASE!

Robert99

[

What is there in your background that makes you feel qualified to determine if the conclusions that Shutter and I, or anyone else, arrive at are sound?

Robert99

Robert99 - Just LEAVE it BE! Blevins is just being Blevins. At least he is NOT attacking other posters. Wish this thread could get back to the basics without long winded postings or someone strutting their stuff or making snide remarks or calling someone out.

Perhaps we should self impose on ourselves postings not to exceed a certain word count...that would stop the bragging rights snide remarks and keep us on the topic at hand.

If we do NOT stop the cycle NOW - it will be stopped for us...!

Robert99

***As far as Robert99 and Shutter's efforts, I support those efforts fully, as long as their conclusions are sound. At least they are doing something positive.

Robert99

I'm a little more than set back on the comments made. once again I must tell the story. I am very meticulous about my work. I have over 200 hours in my Flight1 simulator. I have come to the conclusion that the software is not up to my standards. at this point I have moved into a different direction that you and others are aware of. accuracy is a strong word I believe in with this project.

the system I am now installing has been FAA approved with the commercial version. I have no choice now but to upgrade my entire system to meet the needs required. I have had the demo version of this software for a week now and have concluded that this will work. I have spoken with the designer as well. he assured me with the right system it will work just fine. this system will now have two monitors. one will be used as an Instructors Operating Station where the planes location will be constantly mapped and weather changes can be loaded at any point during the flight. this can also be done over the internet by someone else during the flight.

this project has opened up a door to something I have always wanted to do, so it's not just a Cooper simulator.
my objective is to retrace the path just as it is on the map. I'm not going to fly all over the place proving it can or can not be done. careful steps are being taken to insure the proper timing, winds and temperatures aloft are correct. the other system failed to do this.

odds are high that the path will be correct. if something can be found it can be a stepping stone into where the plane might have been. I don't know from this stand point. this is a very good tool for researching things out. recreation has been done for many years thru Law enforcement with positive results for years.

does Blevins think I'm going to automatically conclude the plane flew over Tina bar? during my testing I will be miles away from it, just like the map shows. once this is complete. other options can be put into play. just like other theories people have with there suspects...no different.

this post should be directed to him, but, I'm not in the mood to go several pages explaining myself.....B|

RobertMBlevins

Georger: I don't see any sense in going on about this stuff. And stop quoting false statements by Geoff Gray please. Gray and I get along just fine, thank you. His name was quoted over several times as the poster on some of those 'comments', and I think my actions regarding those articles was something anyone with common sense would have done and I have no regrets. In my book, that is over, and I did you and others here a favor.

You blame me because lately the Cooper discussion is a bit dead. Well, okay. I will point out your constant nonsensical responses to many posts, and that doesn't help either. And let's not forget Meyer Louie and his nonstop attacks, which got him banned for a while, and BK's false accusations against perfectly innocent people. You hardly said a word in protest to those things. I will take SOME of the blame for this situation, too. Mainly because posting up short stories and excerpts from books I'm editing have no place here either.

Also, some of the discord around here could have been settled privately, but you had your mind made up about me from the start. As proof of that, I point to the fact you blocked PM's from me before I ever tried to send you one. I only discovered this when I tried to send you one a couple of years ago. That was a surprise. If there was a problem, rather than making it public on this thread, I could have PM'd you about it. But no...you were having none of that. That's your choice, of course.

I consider the articles, and what happened with them, closed. Like I said, if you have something Cooper-related, then present it. No one's stopping you, and I won't make fun of whatever it is you present. As far as Robert99 and Shutter's efforts, I support those efforts fully, as long as their conclusions are sound. At least they are doing something positive.

yawn ...

Play it again Sham Wow.

skyjack71

***[

Robert99

Robert99 - Just LEAVE it BE! Blevins is just being Blevins. At least he is NOT attacking other posters. Wish this thread could get back to the basics without long winded postings or someone strutting their stuff or making snide remarks or calling someone out.

Perhaps we should self impose on ourselves postings not to exceed a certain word count...that would stop the bragging rights snide remarks and keep us on the topic at hand.

Jo, As one who usually says about two or three times as much as can be said on a given subject, you are really the one who should follow your own advice.

Robert99

This is NOT making sense? WHO DO YOU THINK U ARE? NO one but MrShutter and who ever is helping him have any control over their project - so BLEVINS who the HELL do you think U are to step IN to SUBMIT this to the FBI. Frankly right now I wish YOU would go away!

JO Stated:

Robert99 replied:

Jo, As one who usually says about two or three times as much as can be said on a given subject, you are really the one who should follow your own advice.

Robert the post was meant as a reminder for ALL of us, but especially directed at gibberish postings between Georger & BK & Blevins trying to take control like he was a representative to the FBI regarding the project Shutter is working on!

I try to keep inflamation down - read back to the other thread and see exactly where this one is going with the inflammatory posting. Yes, I have to speak out to remind all of u of what is ahead if the postings continue to be of a inflammatory nature. The bickering has to STOP!

Blevins has to STOP trying to ACT like he is somehow in charge & U need to tone down your attitude toward me...I only try to warn you guys when things are getting out of hand. MY posts are sometimes long & I was INCLUDING myself in the statement!

Fifth Graders can stay more on topic than all of the (supposedly) mature minds in this thread. The conversation is bouncing off the wall. NO one know who they are talking to. I think part of it is the new system and why I have reverted to he said & she said or quote & unquote.

The new system has me lost...hard to know who said what!

skyjack71:

Jo you say "Why go to the extreme of COLORED contacts only to wear Wrap-a-round sun Glasses? "

I say the sun-glasses were to let his eyes be ready to see outside the plane and during the jump. The brightness of the cabin would have been a disadvantage to his eyes but the sun-glasses would have prevented that. We use low light and red light (down below) aboard racing sailing boats at night to accomplish the same protection so our eyes can see better at night when on deck. Sun-glasses were a good choice to improve DB's night vision. His showing his brown eye color to the Flight Attendants at first (disguising the blue eyes) and then using the sun-glasses makes me think he wanted his eyes to be declared brown and cover up that they were actually blue. Just a thought of why and ect... He could have removed the brown contacts before the jump and as you say while in the lavatory.

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Robert99

******[

Robert99

Robert99

You literally took the words out of my mouth...

but especially directed at gibberish postings between Georger

Leave ME out of your shit.

I barely spend 20 minutes per week here versus your daily
hours and hours of monitoring 24/7, even on holidays!. You and Blevins, that is.

The actual count has risen to almost 90% of all posts are you or Blevins per day.

The word count for you two per day for weeks is nearly 100%!

The fact is: the two people setting the agenda and topics here
are YOU and RobertMBlevins. There is no rule that others have
to like or follow the topics you and Blevins set.

Those who want to discuss Jo Weber's personal life and Duane
Weber raise your hands?

Those who want to discuss RobertMBlevins personal life and 900
anti Blevins posts on CNN raise your hands?

Those who wish to discuss Bob Knoss and his posts raise your
hands?

I dont see any hands! Uh well three: RobtMBlevins, Bob Knoss, and guess who - Jo Weber. That in a nutshell says it all. uber alles.

Duhhhhhhh. :S

RobertMBlevins

***but especially directed at gibberish postings between Georger

Leave ME out of your shit.

I barely spend 20 minutes per week here versus your daily
hours and hours of monitoring 24/7, even on holidays!. You and Blevins, that is.

The actual count has risen to almost 90% of all posts are you or Blevins per day.

The word count for you two per day for weeks is nearly 100%!

The fact is: the two people setting the agenda and topics here are YOU and RobertMBlevins. There is no rule that others have to like or follow the topics you and Blevins set.

Those who want to discuss Jo Weber's personal life and Duane Weber raise your hands?

Those who want to discuss RobertMBlevins personal life and 900 anti Blevins posts on CNN raise your hands?

Those who wish to discuss Bob Knoss and his posts raise your hands?

I dont see any hands!

Duhhhhhhh. :S

'Houston...we have a problem...'

Lighten up. The all-bold is a bit much. You don't like to hear anything from anybody except yourself, do you? It's like you have this weird and twisted idea that I am the PuppetMaster or something. It's flattering, but I have better things to do, I assure you. :)
Drama Queen? I leave that for others to judge about you.

Good try at redirection Drama Queen!

Where did you pick up that skill? Prison? It's a prison yard trait.

BTW you say you are working well with Gray. What exactly are
you working with Gray on, and when? I will be glad to remind Gray you are working with him when I talk to him tomorrow.

And that is known as "redirect focused". People who work with
criminal element know that skill! Or they just say: " Get the fuck
out of my office".

Which do you prefer, "Mr. Robert M Arrogance" ?

I thought you said you were "moving on" ?

"Those who wish to discuss Bob Knoss and his posts raise your hands?"

I did not raise my hand.
I am not pounding sand.
I wish not to be banned,
or sliced and diced and canned.

My words are Jo's BS cutter.
Always followed up by Shutter,
who twists and churns like butter
his comments flow into the gutter.

I did not raise my hand
to see my comments panned
or visit Blevin's Never-Neverland.
I did not raise my hand.

I only wish the truth be known
if I have to soapbox it all alone.
I'll get no help, just thrown stones
and over the top poorly-acted moans.

Like preaching to the Sunday choir,
I'm called a dirty rotten frickin' liar,
tarred and feathered, then set afire.
My morals could not be much higher.
I did not raise my hand.

Alan Stone, at the 2011 Symposium said that in 1971 there were six sites that could be considered as a place Cooper might have visited – four are in the United States, and one each in the UK and Japan. In addition, Russian processes some raw titanium sand.

Does anyone have any information on where these sites are and what the respective business names might be?

Thank you