47 47
quade

DB Cooper

ParrotheadVol

About Christiansen:

1. Why would he ask for "negotiable American currency"?

2. The Money At Tena Bar: If KC was Cooper, he obviously got away with and used the money. So losing the money and it washing up at Tena Bar isn't plausible. He was already spending the money fairly soon after the crime, so probably didn't still have 3 bundles to go and "plant" years later at Tena Bar. He may have still had money in accounts, investments or whatever. But still holding on to the original loot? I doubt it. The Tena Bar money, in my opinion, is a huge obsticle to anyone promoting Christiansen as Cooper.

I too, am curious about the dummy chute. Probably not very important to the case, but one does wonder about its fate.

the dummy chute can tell a lot....

ckret Sept 7, 2007

Cooper made an inspection of the chutes when Tina was present. As well as the money and the bag the money came in. He made his concerns clear to Tina about the money bag. He checked the money and made statements about that. He stated several times, "no funny stuff," providing nonfunctioning equipment would be funy stuff. Reason dictates that if he new the reserve was a dummy he would have said something about that as well.

The agent who originally interviewed Cossey mistakenly reported it was sewn shut. it was not sewn shut, the canopy was cut in half and the panels then sewn together. This was done so that when students practiced deploying the emergency canopy they could easily gather it and quickly stuff it back in the container for another practice throw.

Anyone with any amount of experience would have know the x's on the container meant, "you might not want to use this one when jumping out of a plane." Also, when he picked it up it would have been very obvious, if you have any amount of experience, (by that I mean how tight containers are packed) that something was wrong because it would have been "squishy" (not my word but from someone who would know what the belly reserve would have felt like). If he deployed it, it would have been like one of those guns you pull the trigger and a flag comes out of the barrel that says, "bang."
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

mrshutter45

***About Christiansen:

1. Why would he ask for "negotiable American currency"?

2. The Money At Tena Bar: If KC was Cooper, he obviously got away with and used the money. So losing the money and it washing up at Tena Bar isn't plausible. He was already spending the money fairly soon after the crime, so probably didn't still have 3 bundles to go and "plant" years later at Tena Bar. He may have still had money in accounts, investments or whatever. But still holding on to the original loot? I doubt it. The Tena Bar money, in my opinion, is a huge obsticle to anyone promoting Christiansen as Cooper.

I too, am curious about the dummy chute. Probably not very important to the case, but one does wonder about its fate.

the dummy chute can tell a lot....

ckret Sept 7, 2007

Cooper made an inspection of the chutes when Tina was present. As well as the money and the bag the money came in. He made his concerns clear to Tina about the money bag. He checked the money and made statements about that. He stated several times, "no funny stuff," providing nonfunctioning equipment would be funy stuff. Reason dictates that if he new the reserve was a dummy he would have said something about that as well.

The agent who originally interviewed Cossey mistakenly reported it was sewn shut. it was not sewn shut, the canopy was cut in half and the panels then sewn together. This was done so that when students practiced deploying the emergency canopy they could easily gather it and quickly stuff it back in the container for another practice throw.

Anyone with any amount of experience would have know the x's on the container meant, "you might not want to use this one when jumping out of a plane." Also, when he picked it up it would have been very obvious, if you have any amount of experience, (by that I mean how tight containers are packed) that something was wrong because it would have been "squishy" (not my word but from someone who would know what the belly reserve would have felt like). If he deployed it, it would have been like one of those guns you pull the trigger and a flag comes out of the barrel that says, "bang."

Timeline again:

Chutes & money on by roughly 6:00pm.

Plane takes off 7:34.

That's a full 1-1/2 hours for Cooper to ask for other chutes,
make any corrections/demands etc. He didn't even bother to
ask for the back pack left out.

Jumps roughly 8:10 …

Total 2 hrs 10 min of time has now passed since the chutes and
money were brought on board; time for Cooper to make any
inspections, alterations, etc.

If you subtract the net amount of time Cooper has spent in specific activity or communications (mostly through Tina), he apparently has spent the bulk of his time nervously sitting, talking to Tina or through Tina to the pilots, smoking a little, staring out of the window(s) in silence, had one drink, spent
time getting the stairs down at the end, until between 8:05-8:10? he begins his trials with the stairs and finally jumps.

Contrary to Jo Weber's allegations, nobody has ever reported
Cooper questioned Tina about her personal life at length or
engaged in deep personal discussions with Tina of any kind.
Ckret confirmed this (to which Jo exploded!), and Ckret added
further that Cooper did not accost Tina in any manner.

RobertMBlevins

Robert99 says in part:

'Blevins, Stop the bullshit!

As has already been explained to you today as well as in previous posts, Cooper specifically did not want a parachute from McChord. He didn't say he didn't want a military parachute.

In 1971, it was common knowledge that military parachutes were being equipped with radio beacons so that Search and Rescue aircraft could locate and recover the crewmen. It doesn't make any difference if Cooper had ever jumped before, all he had to do was read the newspapers to know about the radio beacons. Presumably, you are aware that there was a war going on in Southeast Asia in 1971. At least it was so reported on TV and in all the newspapers where I lived.

As I have already told you several times today, if Cooper had any sky diving experience during the 1960s, it was probably with surplus military parachutes. But in reality, there is no particular evidence to prove that Cooper had ever jumped. I believe it was Ckret who pointed out that Cooper may have been a kicker or load master on military or OGO aircraft with only superficial knowledge of parachuting.

So stop trying to make another KC story out of a trivial piece of information.

Robert99'

I've read a few accounts of pilots shot down over Vietnam. I've heard about them using their two-way radios once they got on the ground. I've heard about them taking those strobe lights and using them to signal up to search aircraft through the jungle canopy.

However...I have NOT heard of tracking devices or ELT's being installed into military parachutes as a matter of normal business in Vietnam, or anywhere else pre-Cooper.

Now if this is true, I would like to see proof of it. And I don't mean isolated cases, or for you to tell me the FBI could have installed transmitters into the chutes. They could have done that with any of the Cooper chutes, had they chose to do so.

If he said he didn't want chutes from McChord, maybe it's because he didn't want to rely on the fact that the military might side-step the FBI and pack the chutes incorrectly on purpose. Maybe he wanted to see a civilian packing card. I don't know, although I would like to see some proof he actually said that. There are a lot of reports out there on Cooper, and some of them are downright false. Like this: Some say McChord actually provided the chutes, which we know is not true. It could even be a time-thing. Perhaps he didn't want to wait for the military to go through channels, get permissions, assign drivers, etc to get them up from south of Tacoma all the way to Sea-Tac in Thanksgiving traffic. You can almost see the situation. The military might stall him, or even get involved with the whole thing both from McChord, or even at SeaTac. There are many factors. It's hard to say.

Next you'll be trying to say that the money ended up at Tena Bar because Cooper jumped out west of the I-5 freeway within 10k altitude drifting distance of Tena Bar. You wouldn't suggest something like that, right? Everyone knows that would be ridiculous. :)

For a guy who knows EVERYTHING! you have amazing large gaps.

McChord chutes have been thoroughly discussed here ad
nauseum including plans to lace the chutes with chaff.
Order cancelled with implications (if you believe the back
chatter). We know the chutes were late and did not come
from McChord.

Go back and read the thread, or don't. You have a ton of
reading ahead...

GEORGER you are a REAL ASS! It was NOT JO Who suggested Cooper accosted Tina. Cooper did NOT question Tina about her personal life.

HAVE U EVER SPOKE TO TINA YOURSELF?

I understand from sources she did ASK Cooper QUESTIONS. Remember it was TINA herself who TOLD me that Cooper was a VERY SAD MAN!

Ckret ALSO was not the one who suggested Cooper had been a Spotter, he just changed the terminology to Kicker. Which is also a name for the spotters with smoke jumpers. For an ASIA event they would have been Kickers.

Cooper and Tina did engage in conversation, but it was Tina asking the questions! WHAT she had been trained to do and what her faith drove her to do.

When U SPEAK about ME and WHAT I KNOW U better be able to BACK IT UP with actual affidavits from Tina!

U are such a DAM Phoney it is pitiful!
I have said your only reason for being in this thread is to diffuse and everytime you get a chance you start throwing shit around - WELL back in your face.

Sure I may have verbalize if Cooper perhaps touch Tina in anyway - by that I meant a hand on her hand or her shoulder. Weber used to be a dirty old man - and yes, I wanted to know if he spoke to her badly or touched her in anyway. But, if he had - TINA would NEVER have said ONE damn word about it - that is the kind of person she is and will always be.

Why the fricking hell do you think I have gone to such drastic attempts to protect her. SHe was a Child in an adult situation and she was terrified.

Speaking of NASTY MEN - you are the WORSE on the thread - you are someone I would NOT want near a young woman...Your creepy! She had her bible with her, but felt that might be too intimidating to the man - she certainly didn't want to make him angery. She asked him what he needed and she was nice to him.
He visa versa was nice to her.

SO until you personally speak with TINA Keep YOUR mouth shut about her! Duane was VERY respectful of me and of my daughter (my daughter and Tina resembled each other enough to be related). Frankly I think Cooper worried about how the incident effected her.

I have even thought he tried to leave her something in 1979 as she lived in Gresham, but maybe he just knew she lived in Gresham and as he alway did spoke of past times. "Used to Know some one who live there and worked in a retirement home".

Conversation - questions she asked Cooper hoping to find a key to his identity. Questions she was probably trained to ask.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

RobertMBlevins

LOL all you smart-ass college boys haven't a bit of common sense sometimes, I swear. Go on about minute points that have zip to do with solving the case for real, and busy yourselves like a bunch of jackals whose only purpose in life is scoring another kill. That's why I got farther than any of you ever did in the short amount of time I actually explored the case. The difference between us is that I believe in cutting through the crap and getting down to cases.

Blevins, You are beyond belief! You are the one who has been introducing "minute points" at ever turn as you try to screw up this thread. You have no interest whatsoever "in cutting through the crap" since you are the one who introduced practically all of it and keeps doing so.

Your KC book, which I understand was primarily researched and originally written by others, wouldn't stand up in a kangaroo court unless you were "da judge".

And don't feel that you are "a leading Cooper researcher" because you sure as hell aren't!

Robert99

RobertMBlevins

I don't believe in 'back chatter'. Nor do I claim to know 'everything'. Especially regarding the Cooper case.

I believe in what can be verified with facts, evidence, and witnesses. Sure, I've speculated on points in the case occasionally. But I try to provide logical reasons on why I make those speculations.

This thread. LOL. This thread, should it ever be converted to a Word document, would run nearly ten thousand pages of text. After all this time, you still haven't even figured out how to spell my name. It's not 'Blevin'. There is an 's' at the end. I insist on accuracy. :)

Hi Blevin. What you say, and what you do, don't match!

How many feet do you "insist" a duck has ?

Who are you to "insist" about anything ... since you can't
even make one post without making stuff up and getting facts
wrong?

Let's call you "ONE FACT BLEVINS". You pick the fact.
We will remember it's your fact, nobody else's, and you can
go down in history as finally having "one fact to your credit"...
after a lifetime of applying yourself and trying.

Let's hear it for our hero! ONE FACT BLEVINS

RobertMBlevins

When Tina was interviewed at the convent by Tosaw, she claimed she hardly remembered anything from the hijacking. This is inherently ridiculous, and should tell you something about her mental state right there.

LOL all you smart-ass college boys haven't a bit of common sense sometimes, I swear. Go on about minute points that have zip to do with solving the case for real, and busy yourselves like a bunch of jackals whose only purpose in life is scoring another kill. That's why I got farther than any of you ever did in the short amount of time I actually explored the case. The difference between us is that I believe in cutting through the crap and getting down to cases.

Give em Hell ... "ONE FACT BLEVINS"

skyjack71

GEORGER you are a REAL ASS! It was NOT JO Who suggested Cooper accosted Tina. Cooper did NOT question Tina about her personal life.

HAVE U EVER SPOKE TO TINA YOURSELF?

I understand from sources she did ASK Cooper QUESTIONS. Remember it was TINA herself who TOLD me that Cooper was a VERY SAD MAN!

Ckret ALSO was not the one who suggested Cooper had been a Spotter, he just changed the terminology to Kicker. Which is also a name for the spotters with smoke jumpers. For an ASIA event they would have been Kickers.

Cooper and Tina did engage in conversation, but it was Tina asking the questions! WHAT she had been trained to do and what her faith drove her to do.

When U SPEAK about ME and WHAT I KNOW U better be able to BACK IT UP with actual affidavits from Tina!

U are such a DAM Phoney it is pitiful!
I have said your only reason for being in this thread is to diffuse and everytime you get a chance you start throwing shit around - WELL back in your face.

Sure I may have verbalize if Cooper perhaps touch Tina in anyway - by that I meant a hand on her hand or her shoulder. Weber used to be a dirty old man - and yes, I wanted to know if he spoke to her badly or touched her in anyway. But, if he had - TINA would NEVER have said ONE damn word about it - that is the kind of person she is and will always be.

Why the fricking hell do you think I have gone to such drastic attempts to protect her. SHe was a Child in an adult situation and she was terrified.

Speaking of NASTY MEN - you are the WORSE on the thread - you are someone I would NOT want near a young woman...Your creepy! She had her bible with her, but felt that might be too intimidating to the man - she certainly didn't want to make him angery. She asked him what he needed and she was nice to him.
He visa versa was nice to her.

SO until you personally speak with TINA Keep YOUR mouth shut about her! Duane was VERY respectful of me and of my daughter (my daughter and Tina resembled each other enough to be related). Frankly I think Cooper worried about how the incident effected her.

I have even thought he tried to leave her something in 1979 as she lived in Gresham, but maybe he just knew she lived in Gresham and as he alway did spoke of past times. "Used to Know some one who live there and worked in a retirement home".

Conversation - questions she asked Cooper hoping to find a key to his identity. Questions she was probably trained to ask.

Jo, you are speaking in "horse" again. Of course of course.
You should have written books for children! The famous Mr. Ed.
You are more creative than our famous ONE FACT BLEVINS -
the savior of Auburn Washington! Im sure he will have a statue
some day .... won't you? Wouldn't you? Of course of course.
It's only a horse! The famous Tina Mucklow and Jo. In plaster of Paris in the Town Hall. For generations yet to come to admire
and throw flowers at while munching Taco Bell No. 47.

The issue, in case you missed it, was Cooper's modus operendii,
not Tina Mucklow's. Cooper's priorities and actions ... not Tina's.

Yes. Cooper did no probng of Tina, not much any way. Tina
did the bulk of the probing. She got almost nothing back.

Thank you for introducing this concept!

It further illuminates the direction of conversation and actions of one DB Cooper!

Aren't we smart!? :(

Unless it's a horse of course. Which would be, Mr. Ed. of course.

Have a nice brawl with the neighbors today! Dont wind up like
Zimmerman and Treyvon! B| You can be naturally mean
but be smart about it!

You use the commandments on your AVATAR and you are a Hipocrite to boot! There IS nothing KIND in you - nothing!

I care not if I am remembered nor does Tina, but WHY Cooper did what he did and WHY he was not apprehended in 41 yrs - should be the mission of the FBI, CIA and any other individual with the capabilities to find out Why this crime was never solved.

AS for me I root for individuals like Snowden and others who make attempts to unveil the secrecy of our government. America condemns and condemned other nations in the past of conducting SECRET operations and yet America does the SAME thing and has since the Civil War. ALL NATIONS should be open and forthright, but to be able to govern within themselves according to their own heritage. NOW it is too late - too many wars and too many drugs and too many warriers and war mongers. It is too late to create a World Wide Allegiance - whose mission is to create and improve conditions thru out the world without Faith being the issue.

As for your OUTLANDISH attack on me regarding Tina - it is YOU who seems to want to allienate those who might be able to help us find the answers. There is NO way to establish "Cooper's modus operendii" as you put it, without knowing exactly what Cooper said to TINA. WE need to know exactly what was said on both side of any conversation between the two parties!

RobertMBlevins

When Tina was interviewed at the convent by Tosaw, she claimed she hardly remembered anything from the hijacking. This is inherently ridiculous, and should tell you something about her mental state right there.

LOL...wow...you got further on the case than anyone else....thanks I needed a laugh......but you're gonna have to be way more specific than that. Like how?

And, for goodness sakes, don't include anything to do with Kenny Christiansen as going further on the case than anyone else. Writing about Kenny Christensen's life and interviewing people who knew him has nothing to do with the DB Cooper case in fact. It's just speculation and taking a set of coincidences and/or wishful thinking and trying to connect dots to a historical case

Now whether you are ultimately vindicated is left to be seen, but, at this point in time, knowing facts and/or anecdotes about KC does not, I have to clue you, equal getting further on the DB Cooper hijack case than anyone else. Sorry, but, yep, you're just gonna have to get in line behind a bunch of other folks on that one.

Once again, these never-ending na-na-na-na-na pissing contests leave me constantly amazed....but you're in luck cause I found the perfect ditty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTUSRud-WZw :):)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

RobertMBlevins

:)
If you are speaking of your investigation into the past of KC - even that was terrible bias and you exaggerated any and everything you could. The things you came up with defied logic including the description.

I do agree there are a lot of SMART ASSES on the thread who are know it alls or trying to make it sound like they know things they really have no knowledge of. If the talent in this thread COULD stay FOCUSED on one subject at a time and with each doing separate research with a dead line and then reporting the results - MAYBE something new would POP! AS it stands it is a bunch of repetitive worthless trivia that goes NO where.

I will note there are posters who do NOT post garbage and who have made genuine and great contributions....The list is a long one and I would be afraid of leaving someone out. The most prominent sources of REAL informations and common sense have been:

Some came with expectations and left with disappointment. Other came with a purpose and found a gold mind of information...never discussed in the Cooper case. We have had writers here and those genuinely investigating the case on their own and some thur investigative organizations. It is the latter that will make a difference in this case.

There have been psycologists, engineers and investigators lurking for a long time and lots of wannabe writers.

Some on their own, some for research, some for fun - but those ACTUALLY spending their own time and their own money for research have been the AMAZING ones.
Other engineers and investigators had backing thru organizations some of did not know existed.

Universities that teach law - often give out assignments - and COOPER is one of those projects or used to be. One assignment several yrs ago was ME, but since the person could NOT hoax me the person aided me. This person provided a lot of information about Weber I did NOT know. Now we have individuals like Mrshutter who goes above and beyond the norm of any poster along with Homid and the logic of Smoking99 and Vickie.

Unfortunately Blevins nor I, nor Georger and Ckret are NOT among the contributors recognized as being knowledgeable or creditable.
We were the FIRST ones off the list along with the casual posters.

The smart aleck know it alls didn't pass muster, but no need to name them all - as they know who they are!

Of course an Ass never knows it is an Ass - it thinks it a Stallion.

skyjack71

***When Tina was interviewed at the convent by Tosaw, she claimed she hardly remembered anything from the hijacking. This is inherently ridiculous, and should tell you something about her mental state right there.

Yep....there's that too. :)
but....A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.....Winston Churchill

smokin99

******When Tina was interviewed at the convent by Tosaw, she claimed she hardly remembered anything from the hijacking. This is inherently ridiculous, and should tell you something about her mental state right there.

Yep....there's that too. :)
georger had him pegged a while back by stating he thinks he is Superior over everyone else. I haven't
seen a claim like this in some time on this thread. this coming from a guy who relies on "common sense"
and "accuracy".....common sense tells ya his accuracy is further off than his huge head can comprehend.

AMAZED.......is Mensa looking for any leaders??????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Since the main rigs didnt have D rings to attach a reserve to, what difference does it make which reserve Cooper opened and cut up? There was no way Cooper could have used a reserve to jump unless he brought some carabiners or similar attachment hardware aboard.

Am I missing something?

Jo, I read your entire post and still am left wondering what, if any, new facts you have uncovered. You do seem to be happier and for that I am glad.

Did the FBI actually interview the physician who was present at the birth of Sheridan's daughter in Nepal? I just wonder how solid his alibi was. If the alibi was rock solid why did the FBI return and insist on a DNA test?

I bet Sheridan reads this forum. I'd love to talk to him. If the FBI has ruled him out on DNA what is he worried about? Sheridan and I share the experience of jumping in the early days of the sport and it would be fun to talk to him about his exploits. I'd be especially interested in hearing about his homemade wingsuit jumps. That was ballsy as hell back then. I have a book entitled BIRDMEN, all about batwing and wingsuit jump pioneers. It was a deadly game and many jumpers died trying new concepts. Sheridan was a true pioneer in extreme skydiving. He thought outside of the box and was apparently a fearless experimenter.

How about it Sheridan? I'm not FBI or CIA, just an old jumper like you. PM me and let's talk. I'll buy us a nice meal in Healdburg or Windsor and some good wine and we can talk about the good old days of round chutes, iron men and crazy risks.

Agree about the chute.

btw...Has anyone heard from Sheridan Peterson? I just notice that it "appears" as if he has not had a legit internet presence since the first of the year - but I could have just missed it. I would have expected to see some comments on recent events. Hope he's doing well.

Universities that teach law - often give out assignments - and COOPER is one of those projects or used to be.

Tell us more about that - pretty PLEASE ?

I would like to know about that. Which university Law School,
when, where ... who?

People very close to me know a lot of Law Professors and could
make inquiries...

Just give the facts if you know this ?

Im willing to bet 377 would like to know too!

You have peaked our curiosity in a real way ... for a change!

ITS A MIRACLE! :)

If Sheridan Peterson had blues eyes and a solid Nepal alibi why did the FBI visit him again and insist on a DNA sample?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

GEORGER you are a REAL ASS! It was NOT JO Who suggested Cooper accosted Tina.

He did not have to accost her. She was a willing accostee. As the co-pilot worded it, "She saved our lives!" Then bought her a large bottle of $75 French perfume, like the whores wore. Chanel #5 to be exact. Right Jo?

Lesson: Don't sign up for high-security government jobs unless you are prepared to obey the rules, whether you like them or not. Blevens

Unless you are illegally hoodwinked into signing such a document, then you have an obligation to be a whistle blower on poor oversight of improper Presidential horseplay like Norjak.

looks like another hole in your truth seeking Bobby
what stitch did he have to memorize..........lmao

More mis-information to attempt confusion. It was sewn shut and marked with a "X" so it was easy to see if the FBI tampered with the chute that TOG packed for Cooper. Duane was to memorize the stitching to verify it had not been messed with. So, BITE ME, you cover-up artist. Your lies don't hold water. My truth will always come shining through your mud slinging. You are so always wrong you are to be anticipated. I post, you try to counter. That's dumb. Like Rover looking for a cookie handout. Sorry, Badger, no cookies. You are just always WRONG. Get it???

BobKnoss

More mis-information to attempt confusion. It was sewn shut and marked with a "X" so it was easy to see if the FBI tampered with the chute that TOG packed for Cooper. Duane was to memorize the stitching to verify it had not been messed with. So, BITE ME, you cover-up artist. Your lies don't hold water. My truth will always come shining through your mud slinging. You are so always wrong you are to be anticipated. I post, you try to counter. That's dumb. Like Rover looking for a cookie handout. Sorry, Badger, no cookies. You are just always WRONG. Get it???

wrong again Bobby. that is right from the FBI. not some deluded old dude.

another famous Knoss quote..

"Duane was told to clear all of the passengers and the stews before presenting the note. The fact that he did not do it correctly changed the charges to a life term offense, for kidnapping."

wrong again truth seeker......B|;):)

BobKnoss

Absolutely correct. You are wrong again. How can you be so obtuse?

Bob, nothing you say is true. you know it, I know it.....we all know it. the CIA thing is heating up over at camp Marla....you will be called for duty in the future...

take care truth seeker...see ya in the headlines.....B|;):ph34r:

Tick, Tick.....

BobKnoss

I am absolutely correct. You are wrong again. How can you be so obtuse? Kidnaping charges have not been filed, I know that. There is no statute of limitations on kidnapping. You are supposed to be so bright. You are running on micro-milli amps.

who would he give the note to???????? the pilots? it would still be kidnapping. let me get this straight...he was supposed to clear the passengers and stews...then it wouldn't be kidnapping right? lol ooooooook Bobby