47 47
quade

DB Cooper

I sincerely doubt the moderators on the website, who are all skydivers by the way - will be giving any 'vacations' out.

+1

Skydivers don't get all torqued up over foul language. We have different priorities. Will this beat up max gross jumpship blow an engine just after lift off? How long will I fight this twisted spinning mess before I cutaway? Yeah, my wind limit is 20 and it's gusting to 30, but I'm pretty sure it will be OK. 377

B|
Propblast

I sincerely doubt the moderators on the website, who are all skydivers by the way - will be giving any 'vacations' out.

+1

Skydivers don't get all torqued up over foul language. We have different priorities. Will this beat up max gross jumpship blow an engine just after lift off? How long will I fight this twisted spinning mess before I cutaway? Yeah, my wind limit is 20 and it's gusting to 30, but I'm pretty sure it will be OK.

Hell that is a GOOD day at Byron.

HOOK IT FOR SAFETY:ph34r::ph34r:

My D license, acquired in 1976, allows me the wisdom to sit and watch the carnage as younger jumpers acquire that same knowledge by experience

Are you kidding, Blevins? I rest my case....you went off topic 30 paragraphs. That's the difference between you and normal people -- normal people go off topic 2 or 3 paragraphs.

Do you honestly think I'm going to waste my time reading your 30 paragraphs? What amazes me is you actually took the time to work it up and post it. Don't get out much, huh?

MeyerLouie

Copy and paste. Took me less than a minute. B|

Here, troll.

Blevins wrote:

You can point fingers and make insults all you want, but now few are listening, and even fewer care. I think Airtwardo hit the nail on the head dead center. :)

You wrote that little excerpt, and I notice you have not taken any responibiity for the part you have played, Mr. 25%-er. Not one person can write a well-thought-out, well-researched post on the case without you taking cuts to the front of the line and delivering your 20-paragraph response, item-by-item -- outlandish, ridiculous, often times off-the-cuff analysis and flawed logic. In short, you have taken it upon yourself to hog the show, to take over, Your behavior does the most damage, Mr. 25%-er.

MeyerLouie

Blevins says:
By the way, the reason everyone's 'posting percentages' (LOL) are increasing is because there are far fewer visitors. I should quote back to you some of your previous remarks, that go back WEEKS now. :S

Nonsense.

Fact #1: It was you started the bean counting. 2+
years ago. You question why with all of the post to this
thread 'the case is not solved, as compared with your light speed work at solving the KC case!?'

Then you shifted to me: 'Why with all of your posts have YOU not solved the case?

Then you hit Jo: 'Why with all of your posts hasn't the Duane issue been settled?".

Then you shifted to the FBI . . .

Then you shifted to me again . . .

Then you shifted to Sluggo . . .

Then you shifted to the whole thread again . . .

Farflung broke this unending cycle of yours asking:
'Why do you keep repeating your KC posts? Do you
just copy what you wrote last week?'

That was almost two years ago and that
is the actual record.

What did Georger say or do on your issue of bean
counting during that several year period? Nothing
until just two weeks ago.

I wont repeat your posts - that would run pages!

So leave me out of your distortion. I had nothing to
do with YOUR bean counting until two weeks ago then
finally got curious (at your bean counter reference to
someone's posts) and I decided to try and add things
up using website stats anyone can access.

What does all of this prove?

I'll be damned if I know! It's your stage and your
performance. Very likely you will play it again ...

NEW: You name drop a lot! You mention Gray, Sluggo,
and even Himmelsbach in your Newsvine editorial
concerning 'why people stay away from Dropzone'.

Really!?

I didn't know you knew Gray, Sluggo, and Himmelsbach that well ... to know what they are thinking ... about this thread, or anything else?

I guess I was mistaken.

Will the real Grays, Sluggos, and Himmelsbachs
please stand up! Does JT have an opinion about your
claim ? Last I knew JT was pretty close to
Himmelsbach. Maybe JT can chime in?

I don't know about others but it puzzles me a little
that you throw these names around so freely as if you
are speaking for these individuals?

It's way over my head!

B|

You could say the same thing about 160 meters OM.
Maybe some ETs like a challenging frequency.;)
I loved your Drake story.

Does anybody know what happened to Farflung? I hope he is OK.

I've been going over the Ted Braden materials. He sure had a motive and all the right stuff.

Don Burnam is pretty interesting too. His photo is a decent match the the FBI sketches. He had been a 727 pilot and had VERY detailed knowledge of its systems, as evidenced by a US patent he obtained for an improvment to 727 electrical systems. He apparently figured out how to do something better and safer than Boeing did in their original design.

I believe you mean Don Burnworth, 377. His pix is so uncanny. Plus, he's the only guy who spent time in jail, re: the case.

You could say the same thing about 160 meters OM.
Maybe some ETs like a challenging frequency.;)
I loved your Drake story.

Does anybody know what happened to Farflung? I hope he is OK.

I've been going over the Ted Braden materials. He sure had a motive and all the right stuff.

Don Burnam is pretty interesting too. His photo is a decent match the the FBI sketches. He had been a 727 pilot and had VERY detailed knowledge of its systems, as evidenced by a US patent he obtained for an improvment to 727 electrical systems. He apparently figured out how to do something better and safer than Boeing did in their original design.

I believe you mean Don Burnworth.

I will be brief. I think any advanced civilisation is using
some type of quantum tunneling technology which
makes radio obsolete. Instantaneous electron
imaging? Who knows. I would love to have a scanner
that copied it - whatever it is! :D

It was nice to be able to have a few brief exchanges,
for a change, that were thread-neutral.

I want to go back and read your suspect over-view
again ...

73! B|

Georger wrote

I will be brief. I think any advanced civilisation is using some type of quantum tunneling technology which
that copied it - whatever it is!

Even if that were true some intelligent civilizations would have used regular RF for a while and we should be picking up a few coherent signals. I have a few tunnel diodes Georger. I can't make them be in two places at the same time though no matter what I chant. ;)

I've read Don Burnworth's patent. It evidences a sharp mind and a very deep knowledge of Boeing 727 flight control and electrical systems. Doesn't make him DBC but he sure knew 727s. His photo looks a lot like the FBI sketches.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

At the rate U guys are going the case will never be closed. I know I have been contacted by a lot of real and some not so real people over the yrs. Some very sane and some not so sane!

I listen to each story and explore what they are telling me. There was one story I dissed many yrs ago and now that story is haunting me.

The FBI told me - you can put him in a chute, but you have to put him on the plane. Perhaps I will not be able to do that in my life time, but I am moving forward by having some things photo documented and sent to the FBI. They will probably NOT look at the things, but at least I will have put everything I could into it.

Certain aspects of this old crime seem to have a personal objective. Why choose WA? What drew this man to WA? Was this motive driven?

Studying what I have learned about Weber - I may have stumbled upon the motive for targeting WA. With the time I usually spent on this thread - I have been exploring old records and my center of theory.

There was a recent lead going in the same direction as an old lead several yrs ago. Even though I am not following this particular lead and am not responsible for it - it did direct me back to old information - I did not get or understand.

This has re-direct my attention to some old information. Due to Duane's conversations about Missoula and the fire, the stories he told are forever burned into my mind. I kept thinking he had a personal connection to that and I did find what I think is that personal connection.

I was able to step back after hearing myself in others and regroup and rethink something.
What I found means I need to present the FBI with some material in pictures and in writing and old cemetery records.

Perhaps Weber was trying to make a wrong right and repaying a debt to old friends - he really was like that, although I know U guys only look at the criminal record. Duane was a protector of others - and those he cared about.

The man that is represented by the criminal background - is not the man I knew. Weber was not a violent person - he was also not meek. He hid his fear in being there for others and to defend them....he was actually a warrior to defend those he thought had been wronged. Perhaps this was an age acquired thing.

It has been necessary to examine the man I knew and also to see him as that Dirty Rotten Criminal who skyjacked a plane full of innocent people. I am trying to get photos made and put together and a brief written document as to WHY! I will send a duplicated of this to a neutral party. Both will require a written receipt.

If no one responds in a reasonable amount of time - then I will go public if I am still around! After being exposed to smoke for 2 straight weekends (one night my house filled up with smoke because my back door was open and I was asleep on the couch).

The fired dept labeled it a recreational fire, but a fire 4 ft tall and 8 ft wide only 24 ft from my bedroom window and living room sliders was just a little more than my lungs could handle with my already stressed health. The smoke was coming toward my house. Expelling the smoke from my lungs has been a stress on my health I did NOT need. I was not told they were going to burn a second night straight in row that first week-end. I had my door open to air my house out and fell asleep on the couch awakening to the second night of fire.

Then again a 3rd night 5 days later.

Some people do not understand updrafts and downdrafts and the humidity level over a lake holding the smoke down and making it thicker at a lower level.
The wind was low, but it was the fact my home sets higher and the fire was lower - I got all of the smoke 2 nights straight in a row one week-end and 1 night the following weekend. I am still having SERIOUS breathing problems and all the coughing caused the major surgery I underwent over a yr ago to fail.

They were going to burn a second night that 2ed wkend. I was ON my knees in my yard begging the man not to do it when another neighbor intervened and helped me into my house. I had been put thur 3 fires in 7 days. My house still smells like smoke.

My health was already going down hill and the trauma of the fire and smoke and being told I had NO rights has been more than I am able to handle physically/emotionally. The last 2 wks set my health way back and reversed a major surgery I had in Jan of 2012. Still I have no rights! The local attorneys won't even discuss it - if I file against my homeowners - it will not meet the deductible and only cause my rates to go up. Currently cost 2400 per yr down from the 3200 after Ivan.

This made me realize life is short and I am not invincible, therefore I am moving forward to finalize my mission regarding Weber/Cooper. If the FBI does not respond to the stuff I am going to present to them - then I wlll do WHAT I have TO DO and not what I want to do...go PUBLIC! I know I keep saying that, but I have so much to do and I am so unorganized and my energy level is very low.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Georger wrote

I will be brief. I think any advanced civilisation is using some type of quantum tunneling technology which

Even if that were true some intelligent civilizations would have used regular RF for a while and we should be picking up a few coherent signals. I have a few tunnel diodes Georger. I can't make them be in two places at the same time though no matter what I chant. ;)

I've read Don Burnworth's patent. It evidences a sharp mind and a very deep knowledge of Boeing 727 flight control and electrical systems. Doesn't make him DBC but he sure knew 727s. His photo looks a lot like the FBI sketches.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/04/10/the-space-station-could-be-the-next-frontier-of-quantum-communications/

I'm saying 'pass' on 'instantaneous electron imaging' until it either becomes reality or is proven possible. Never forget about C. It's always there, whether we like it or not.

“Das Prinzip der Konstanz der Lichtgeschwindigkeit
kann nur insofern aufrechterhalten werden, als man
sich auf für Raum-Zeitliche-Gebiete mit konstantem
Gravitationspotential beschränkt.“ (“The principle of
the constancy of the speed of light can be kept only
when restricting it to spacetime regions with constant
gravitational potential.”), ie. where the Gravitational
Constant under the Standard Model applies -
(Albert Einstein 1912)

Georger wrote

http://www.forbes.com/sites/alexknapp/2013/04/10/the-space-station-could-be-the-next-frontier-of-quantum-communications/

The Forbes article speaks of Earth-based com and the proposed experiment at a max of 500KM. It's a bit farther to the stars. While you are at it, research out the amount of cosmic radiation currently being absorbed by our ISS astronauts. After I discovered the amount, I began to wonder about the shielding. Those folks should get a Purple Heart simply for agreeing to go up to the station.

The average home owner gets far more in a month of
exposure to radon gas, in some areas of the US...

Jo wrote

After being exposed to smoke for 2 straight weekends (one night my house filled up with smoke because my back door was open and I was asleep on the couch).

Jo,

Do you have working smoke detectors? Just wondered when you mentioned being asleep while your house was filled with smoke.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Q comms and Q encryption. Intersting stuff Georger. This article details a successful experiment between a ground station and an airplane.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2013/04/quantum-encryption-keys-obtained-from-a-moving-plane/

I want to be the first to do skydiver to ground Q comms. Just a few minor technical issues to work out.

Meanwhile I'll prepare for my DBC CB walkie talkie jump experiment. We can add a quantum transceiver later. I'll find that guy who modified Duane's CB to also work in the aviation band. He'll be able to do it. 10-4? ;)

773 (failed quantum parity check)

Jo wrote

After being exposed to smoke for 2 straight weekends (one night my house filled up with smoke because my back door was open and I was asleep on the couch).

Jo,

Do you have working smoke detectors? Just wondered when you mentioned being asleep while your house was filled with smoke.

Yes, I have working smoke detectors -but not on the screened porch which has 3 walls that are built into the house. The one wall has a large sliding door and the detectors are in the halls on each side of the house with average ceilings. I was on the couch asleep and the smoke had NOT yet reached the detectors...The ceiling in the living room where the smoke came in is very high and that was a saving grace for me. IT does not take much smoke to give me difficulty.

The Dr. asked me what they were burning. I do know they were burning household trash because I could see the pieces of paper flying into the trees. It could have included the bags of fertilize and mole poision he had put down. Since is was NOT just WOOD the problem could have been something that was Toxic, plus there is NO way they were buring JUST yard waste.

They also fueled the fire with GASOLINE and the large container was only a few feet from the fire. Understand the lay of the land and the up and downward drafts and the ceiling of humitity over the lake forced the smoke at MY house. No one was home in the next two houses down from me. The house on the otherside of the "burn" missed a day of work due to breathing the smoke.

He is a lot younger than me- therefore they must have been buring something BESIDE just wood. Maybe things that had been treated with chemicals - heaven only knows where he obtained the burning materials.
The fired dept did NOT put out the fire and EXAMINE the materials....

I now have to use an inhaler and it is very very expensive! NOT in my budget. Not toning the fire down and continueing to do it for 3 days and then would have done it a fourth night if another neighbor down the street had not intervened...is negligence when they have an elderly person next door and small children on the premises.

The DR. wants to wait about 2 wks which would be 4 wks from the incident and if I do not improve to run some tests. I am concerned they burned the chemical bags he had for the lawn and the pests...but, since the fire department did NOT examine the fire - we do not know. No fire last wk-end and surely they will NOT try to do another fire. Some people you can never predict their actions.

My main concern is that I have not been able to do anything since the fires and I am fighing extreme fatigue and feel horrible...breathing is still an issue (do not feel like I am able to get enough oxygen). If it was a chemical - that worries me...so many are toxic and the instruction say do NOT burn the bags! Really need to know what they burned - BUT you know and I know we will never know that. Nor will I know if the effects - are they age or are they related to the fire.... to try to sue for damages would be useless.

A source told me the individuals claimed I chain smoked. I have never been around them nor socialized with them. I have never lit a cigarette in my 9 1/2 yr old car or in my house. IF and when I smoke it is OUTside regardless of the temps - those skinny Virginia Super Slims - only when I am extremely stressed. Some days NONE at all.
I might buy one pack of those every 10 days! That is also away from my door or in the yard and they cannot see me from their house....impossible unless I go to out toward the mail box.

CRAZY Shit going on! I am not supposed to talk about this, but I will let you guys know a man contacted me and claimed he had a backer and investigator and wanted information - I do NOT give out. Was told if he went to the DZ it was all off.

Well, the information I was given is readily available in this thread and then I started to smell some weird perfume - it smells like what I think Marla would wear.
I thought the story sounded a little TOO familiar!

When the man PUSHED me on the TAG information I balked and he got mad. What he told me his witness had told him was READILY available in this thread.

We all know one of the names I proposed Duane could have used was Dusty Weber or Dusty Collins. The Collins ID was used from 1962 to 1968 and Dusty was in the Tattoo. That is in the criminal records. It is also in this thread from almost the beginning.

What some person was supposedly telling the man was public records right here in this thread and in posts made by me and things in the criminal records.

He pulled a temper tantrum on me about the OLD TAG! I balked! Maybe I lost a good lead, but I don't think so. NOW he will jump ship and make it about DL Cooper - betcha!

Yes, the areas he told me about do fit the places and the things Duane told me - that is what suckered me in.

I could hear an echo on the phone so figured he was recording me. Since it is the same thing I have told people for YRS and YRS - it did does NOT bother me. What does bother me is that this now smells like Marla Cooper.

Would she and her supporters actually dip so low as to hijack information about Weber or try to connect Weber to their weird story? Would she or her supporters actually dip so low as to arrange for someone to contact me - pretending to befriend me? OR is this someone trying to HOAX me again!

You guys know the one person who tried to do that ended up helping me and giving me support. She spent 2 yrs trying to HOAX me and couldn't do it. I was an assignment!

If I was lieing it would be easy, but I don't lie other than to attempt to protect others. I evade things - is a better way to put it. Such as this man wanted to KNOW everything about the damn WA Tag. I gave him the number, but what he found had to be on his own. What we found had NOTHING to do with 1968 to 1979. That is the part of the TAG information that is pertinent and probably not pertinent to Weber or Cooper at all.

The locations he talked about were the locations I explore in 2010. The Dalles newspaper I communicated with for a long time after I got back. I do not get things on the computer in a format I can read - so I do not know if they ran an article or not. If they did - it would have had the information he had. I readily provided any information I had to the locals there trying to track Weber in the 50's.

The Dalles, Beacon Rock, the sawmills, the Government Camp,
the rails, The beach near Hood,
The guys and Goldendale and Bingen, Carson, Stevenson, Bonneville, The Dam, the salmon, The rock they jump off of, the sailing - I tried my best to find Duane's past there - but there had been too many yrs.

Yrs ago I argued that there were rails coming down from someplace near the Yale lake and at that time Georger pipes in and mocks me about TUM TUM Mountain. Everyone just dissed it so I figured I must be wrong. But I did conctact a historian who told me yes, the track were up and down. I didn't get that much infomation back yrs ago when I chased it.

If someone needs the information - why NOT just contact me directly? Would someone be so desperate they would resort to incorporating more of someone else's story into their story JUST to sell a book! I do NOT and everyone here knows - incorporate the story anyone else tells. Galen hijacked the fingerprint story, but he did change it - yea, Glacier Boy not much gets past me! I called him on that right here in this thread!

How many times do people think they can sucker me? When I chase these things I do NOT usually run to the thread with them. Even though some of U are tired of me U do cover my ass when U know I am in the right! I did word searches and the things I told this man are all right here in the thread except for the TAG number and the limited information we were able to get on a TAG we do NOT even know was connected in anyway!
The identification of the Watches is not in the thread nor my Mouse.

Suddenly I was getting sites sent to my computer on vintage watches. I do not even open them.

It was just a WA Tag - it just happened to be in the possession with an individual connected to Weber. So what? We discussed this in this thread!

Thanks -for reading the repetitive CMA post!

He did bring up one thing I do not remember ever posting in the thread - but I had heard a similar story somewhere - sometime in the past...but do not remember where or from whom. Could have been I heard the story before or something Duane told me. It is insignificant at this time.

Jo, if this happens again with the burning, this is what you should do:

Call the Fire Department. Tell them your neighbor is burning stuff outdoors and it might be dangerous. That's all you have to do. You don't have to give details.

:)

Fire No 1. I just closed the house up and stuffed the slider.

Fire No. 2. Wonderful cool night and since I did not go to sleep until 6 AM that morning because I was worried about the ember flying around - fell asleep on my couch with the slider open around 7:30 PM- and awaken to a smoke filled room. Was coughing up me gut - literally coughed OUT my Surgery from Jan of 2012. Expelling smoke from your lungs is not just coughing!

Called Fire Dept and Police. Was told it was a recreation fire and allowed - NOT SO!

Fire No 3. 5 days later another BIG fire - BIGGER! They laughed at me. Again Called the Fire Dept and the Deputies! Told again it was legal. I begged!

The next night I asked the guy from my drive way if he was going to make another fire - HE SAID "DAMN RIGHT!" I was on my knees begging him not to until a neighbor intervened.

On Monday I call the police and the fire dept - and again told they can burn a recreationsl fire.
A 8 ft wide, 4 ft high flame is not a recreational burn - 20 ft from my bedroom window. My house is higher and the smoke came right up under my eaves - WHAT IS LEGAL about that?

After days of stress and smelling the smoke, contacting my attorney whose office told me they couldn't do anything because he is now a County Commissioner and a comment made regarding her being a local business woman by a staff member. What the HELL does that have to do with anything? JUST what the HELL does that have to do with my RIGHTS to breath!

The local paper I knew couldn't do anything because they depend on advertisment. Finally someone came to my aid.

SOMETHING the LOCAL Deputies and Fire Dept did NOT want me to know. CALL the DIVISION of FORESTRY!

We have a lake and marsh land and creek behind us that is under the jurisdiction of the DEP and the Corp of Engineers.

I was told to CALL them and they gave me the rules about buring yard trash - 25 ft from their house and 150 ft from another occupied building. These lot are only 1/4 acre and there is only 16 ft between her house and my house. To get the fire 150 ft from my house she would have to build it in the lake (pond).

Fire must be extinguished before SUNSET. The yard waste must be generated in their own yard.

HOW the hell can the Local Fire dept and Sheriff dept call a 4 ft high 8 ft wide fire 20 ft from a building or anything a RECREATIONAL FIRE!

Does anyone know the current health and status of Earl J Cossey?

I have received an unsubstantiated email tonight in the wee hours that claims that Coss is dead under mysterious circumstances. The source is generally reliable, meaning they don't ever visit the DZ. ( smile).

I have Googled the heck out of Cossey in the past few minutes but nothing has shown up.

Anybody know anything?

I have received an unsubstantiated email tonight in the wee hours that claims that Coss is dead under mysterious circumstances. The source is generally reliable, meaning they don't ever visit the DZ. ( smile).

I have Googled the heck out of Cossey in the past few minutes but nothing has shown up.

Anybody know anything?

All that is being reported currently on KING TV and the Seattle Times is that a death occurred in the 15000 block of 192nd St in Woodinville, which is the neighborhood that Cossey lived in. The incident is being ruled "suspicious," and that's all the reporters will confirm at this date.

I spoke to the guy covering the news desk at KING TV tonight and he is a youngin'. Doesn't know the case or Coss' role in the investigation. He thinks the story will be updated by morning. (Saturday 4. 27).

Anybody know anything?

Not a good idea at the moment.

The last time I called Coss he hung up the phone on me. The last time I called his wife, she didn't pick up and didn't respond to my message.

Plus, it 1:10 am, a little late in the night to be making friends, if you catch my drift.

I've got an email out to Meyer Louie to see if he wants to go on a road trip to Woodinville on Saturday.

One (maybe) positive sign it isn't Cossey: There is a basketball backboard attached above the garage at the victim's house. This is according to the KING article linked above. This MAY point to someone younger living in the house, and not Cossey, who is retired.

Logical conclusion: retired guys don't play basketball, they're too old. The logic of Robert Blevins -- another Blevinism.

MeyerLouie