47 47
quade

DB Cooper

[ As it stands, all of the personal crud being posted has pretty much destroyed the thread anyway. ...Thought I'd never say this, but this thread has become a total bore.

Wrong Blevins. Two people who have hogged over 50% of the show here have destroyed this forum. If the thread is a total bore, then you are 25% responsible for that, since you have put up 25% of the posts here. Take some resposibility and be accountable for the part you (and Jo) have played in making this forum less than it could be.

MeyerLouie

Why the fuck do you and several others get so fucking BUTTHURT over the word count of others... you are NOT being paid by the word count.. nor are they... E fucking NUFF with the bullshit. Its childish. You too georger.. yall are better than that.. or so I thought..how many people need to tell you????

You're God damned right it's childish!

Especially since it's Blevins and Weber doing all the
posting here -

The rest of us come here and immediately are put in
defense mode from Blevins or Weber!

Your and Air's complaints are completely baseless,
and you know it!

I would be happy to sit here and say nothing while
you and Airtwardo and Social Directors Blevins and
Weber carry the bulk of the discussion, for a change.
So begin! And let the rest of us off the hook for a
change.

I have nothing more to offer Amazon. Im just a
sometime spectator here and have been that for
years.

Im busy trying to help get our Boston office back
open after a horrendous week and what you self
important are doing here isn't even on my current
radar screen!

Good luck defending your home turf here today. I will be back int own late tonight and will click open this url to see what new chaos 'yawl are up to here. I may post to defend myself from Blevins' latest charges and allegations whatever they are, or I may not post at all. But there will be a 99.9% chance nothing related to DB Cooper will have been posted here today ... on that all word-counters can count!

Too-da-loo. Have a good day.

Amazon:

Nice choice of words, butthurt -- haven't done buttsekts in the Winnebago, ever. I'm a lesbian -- I love women, what can I say??

Let me add one more thing: Whenever I have posted some of my DBC research -- a burning issue, a facet of the case I have been studying up on and have been thinking about for quite some time -- and I bring it to the forum -- who's the first to jump in right right away and gives his 20 paragraphs of flawed logic, who offers his humble expert opinion -- item by item -- on everything in sight? In short, who hogs the show -- no matter what? It's Robert Blevins. Then Jo comes in later and rambles on endlessly -- about whatever.

There's no rhythm, no open exchange from several individuals on this forum. Ask a question, and you get Blevins (and Jo -- for that matter) in your face -- like it or not -- hogging the whole show.

When they're yappin', we lose out twice. When we get just them, we don't get to hear from others who really do know something, who really do have expertise and good information. We miss out on all that because two individuals have taken it upon themselves to appoint themselves Social Directors of the thread.

You think I'm complaining to just hear myself talk? I'm pretty sure I'm not just imagining things -- my gripes are legit. I like talking about the case. I like the insight and information we get from our thread experts. It would be good to hear more from them -- the 47%-ers --for reasons already stated.

MeyerLouie

Let me add one more thing: Whenever I have posted some of my DBC research -- a burning issue, a facet of the case I have been studying up on and have been thinking about for quite some time -- and I bring it to the forum -- who's the first to jump in right right away and gives his 20 paragraphs of flawed logic, who offers his humble expert opinion -- item by item -- on everything in sight?

WHAT have U brought to the table? List them! I do NOT recall a productive investigative post from you. Repost it!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Why are you addressing me with this? All I and Jo
asked for was the "date" of Gutt's letter - you refuse
to give. Ive never said the FBI had closed the case!

Not going to read back - has the date of the Gutt email been made![:/]

Georger - DAMN U are good:

Referencing Blevins posted email from the FBI:

So, your letter from Gutt you are still waving around dates clear back to early 2011 or to the winter of 2010! Today is Apirl 20th 2013 !!

I hate searches - I get no where and why I have unlimited long distance - so I can talk to the people I find for more information.

Such as the information I found on the rails the other day - Take the up and put them down! What yrs the rails no longer existed is not clear.

Want to keep this out of the circuit, but I need for you to seriously explore the "other route" Cooper could have taken.

Doing searches on some of your old posts! Back when U made some sense and not let yourself get caught up in all of the bickering.

Need to talk a EASTWARD route Cooper could have made. Need your opinions and expertise on that...and why the FBI dissed it.

1. How severe was the weather in that area for about 3 days or so after the crime?

2. The truck logging bridge has already been verified - so he if he landed on the North side of the river - this is still do-able.

3. A man was seen walking in that area with a container of some kind. Around day break the day after the jump. The man who saw this was very creditable and his wife contacted me YRS and YRS ago. There were reportings of other sitings along that route posted in this thread.

4. The FBI thought the sitings were too far East - so did they not check them out?

5. A pair of glasses was found, but I do not know where. Understand they are at Ft. Lewis.
Is that true?

6. What kind of glasses are they and why did the FBI rule them out?

7. The sunglasses Cooper wore where cheap and over the counter and not prescription.

8. The found glasses - need the location and type of glasses. Would be great to actually see a picture of those glasses.

9. Since the are supposedly at Ft. Lewis (per JT) - why are they not with the other items collected regarding Cooper?

10. What encampments existed in the 50's along that trail?

11. What was the source of the manpower utilized?

12. What did those temporary lines carry - timber? I think. They went to the saw mills. Right?

13. Are there any pictures of those sawmills in the late 50's.

14. Are there any fricking records of any kind?

Just screw your head on and ignore all of the other postings. It is hard to do, but if this case will never be solved unless one thinks outside of the box and NO one actually went into this part of the maze.

I am not the problem here ;)except on occassion! Can we get on this subject and stay focused?
Really need to know why U considered this route way back when. What is your opinion of the feasibility - ignore those who have no knowledge of the subject.

Do you know anyone who lived there in the late 40's and worked the area that might be able to shed some light on this?

Rails and sawmills - and those who worked there. They kept the country going with a minimum of iron to work with for rails. They lived in encampments - WHERE?
Can we find old maps from 1945 to the 60's that might show these encampments? Where are the old sawmill records?

Just post and ignore the other stuff going on. What I am trying to do. We need a focus and NO one has ever focused on this part of what could be.

NO ONE would or could believe the REAL story and yet NO ONE believes Duane was Cooper! How many yrs can a secret be kept? No one believe any of the other suspect are Cooper?

Don't even try to solve it!
Will the REAL Cooper please stand up! Did he die in 1971 or did he die in 1995? Was the skyjacking part of a plan? Was the skyjacking one man with a grudge? Was the skyjacker a man with a death warrant? Did the skyjacker receive a bounty in 1990 for a deed done well or was it blackmail or did he just retrieve the rest of his bounty?

No One would ever have conceived that 41 yrs later this well orchestrated crime would still remain unsolved - Oh, I did say well orchestrated. Only one person can keep a secret for a life time or did Cooper just vanish off the face of the earth?

If he died in 1971 who buried his body? Who planted the money in the Columbia? Did Cooper double cross someone? Was Cooper loyal to the end? Was Weber a delivery boy? Was the purpose of the money being put on the banks of the river - to put an end to Cooper?

Cooper destroyed many lives and he will continue to do so...until the truths are known.
No one expected technology and the internet to advance to the point - the crime might actually be solved.

Has the truth surfaced and made the FBI feel so awkard they recite defacation regarding an individual or to extinguish the truth? FBI agents who denounce a witness before or after the fact without proof, they themselves are quilty of a crime by the denouncement alone.

Solving Cooper could be fatal, but to whom? Our way of thinking? Our beliefs? So many people have spent the better part of their lives and many government dollars have been spent - and for what?

Did Cooper die in 1971?
Did Cooper survive to die in 1995? Did Cooper ever really exist? Was it part of covert action? Why would the government sanction a skyjacking? Was it a random act by a loner? What happened to Vickie's father? BRRrrrr I have a chill!

How many lives will be destroyed to keep a secret? Or is there NO secret at all?

I would also appreciate it if people would stop picking on the Christiansen report unless they are going to address specific issues it presents.

Robert,
I have read your report and the problem with it is there is nothing in it that ties KC or Geestman to the hijacking.

My Geestman lied. Maybe KC or Geestman committed some crime. But, what would you have the FBI investigate? KC is dead. Geestman would not incriminate himself.

Your report is interesting and it's possible KC was the hijacker -- but I think you're at a dead end.

Jo: "NO ONE would or could believe the REAL story and yet NO ONE believes Duane was Cooper!"

I KNOW Duane Weber was Cooper. The FBI knows Duane Weber was Cooper, as do the rest of the Norjak participants. If you think the FBI can solve the Boston incident and not have grasp on Cooper after all these years, you got you head up yer butt. It was as I told it here on this forum. An inside job authorized by the White House, supervised by an FBI Agent, planned by a Northwest pilot and an Army Special Services Sgt. and performed by a released prisoner with a medical problem. The FBI is not as good at fabricating facts as they are in sorting them out. It's hard to keep a secret when so many people know the truth. Tell them the whole truth, Jo!! Half-truths are the same as lies!! It was exactly as I say. I know first hand what happened and THAT is fact.

Meyer Louie stated:

There's no rhythm, no open exchange from several individuals on this forum. Ask a question, and you get Blevins (and Jo -- for that matter) in your face -- like it or not -- hogging the whole show.

You think I'm complaining to just hear myself talk? I'm pretty sure I'm not just imagining things -- my gripes are legit. I like talking about the case. I like the insight and information we get from our thread experts. It would be good to hear more from them -- the 47%-ers --for reasons already stated.

Jo Replies:

I have yet to read one post in which you made constructive points or entered into any involvement with the crime or the solutions. All I have read from you was stuff that had been exchanged by other for yrs - yet you did not produced a constructive idea or post that I am aware of.

Please repost whatever it was you posted that was new or constructive or informative.

I do answer a question to the best of my ability when NO one replies or someone who has NO knowledge of the question replies with an off the wall comment that will only muddy the water of the Cooper pond more.

Again - I ask you to go back and QUOTE a constructive question you have asked of Georger or someone who actually has knowledge of the question you asked. Not senseless exchanges that are nothing but bickering and he said she said.

LOL you just did it AGAIN!

Again...you repost in its entirety a non-Cooper comment and then go on a tirade about it.

MeyerLouie says in part:

'You think I'm complaining to just hear myself talk?..'

No. But your complaining has reached amazing levels. Between you and Georger, it is the two of you who must share a portion of the responsibility for driving people away. I have already shared my portion of this responsibility, but after scores of posts where you use very unflattering comments and say very negative things...you still believe you aren't part of the problem?

It is not the informational posts that drive people away. It's the constant complaining and bitching. I have seen posts from DZ users that say so. I have emails from people that say the same thing. Since you have been researching old posts, do you have any Cooper-related subjects to discuss, or simply more complaints? I would love to hear something Cooper-related instead. And so would everyone else, I think.

Blevins:

I have tried to bring relevant, well thought out information to the forum -- detailed -- only to have you barge in, uninvited, and give your usual 20 paragraphs of unsolicited crap. When you hog the show, it doesn't leave much room or time for others to respond. You're killing the spirit here, dude, you're killing the free exchange of ideas from several individuals -- individuals unlike yourself, individuals who actually know things, who have actual expertise and skills -- all because you think your opinion is the only one that matters here.

Everybody went to high school with someone just like you -- a bit geeky, nerdy, anti-social, insecure -- says ridiculous things just to get attention -- and that's why you were picked on and made fun of all the time, and you'd give your right nut to be popular for just one day.

I'd love to talk about the case, but you'll just butt in and kill the free exchange of ideas.

MeyerLouie

Jo: "NO ONE would or could believe the REAL story and yet NO ONE believes Duane was Cooper!"

I KNOW Duane Weber was Cooper. The FBI knows Duane Weber was Cooper, as do the rest of the Norjak participants. If you think the FBI can solve the Boston incident and not have grasp on Cooper after all these years, you got you head up yer butt. It was as I told it here on this forum. An inside job authorized by the White House, supervised by an FBI Agent, planned by a Northwest pilot and an Army Special Services Sgt. and performed by a released prisoner with a medical problem. The FBI is not as good at fabricating facts as they are in sorting them out. It's hard to keep a secret when so many people know the truth. Tell them the whole truth, Jo!! Half-truths are the same as lies!! It was exactly as I say. I know first hand what happened and THAT is fact.

Cops can't thin out traffic after a Dodger game...you expect anyone to believe some grand white house conspiracy that's been kept a total secret for all these years 'except' by you?

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny. :S

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

when you and your sidekick Jo decide to actually show some proof, or real Facts..
be sure to show this actual evidence here first. this is typically done underneath
the comment box marked "choose file" you can insert PDF files, pictures of actual
documents etc.

until this is done you have no verifiable evidence, period! words are not facts.

Have a wonderful Day B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Let me add one more thing: Whenever I have posted some of my DBC research -- a burning issue, a facet of the case I have been studying up on and have been thinking about for quite some time -- and I bring it to the forum -- who's the first to jump in right right away and gives his 20 paragraphs of flawed logic, who offers his humble expert opinion -- item by item -- on everything in sight?

WHAT have U brought to the table? List them! I do NOT recall a productive investigative post from you. Repost it!

Hi Jo:

Big question, Ms. 20%-er, for someone who has produced zippo, zilch, nada in 17 years. I don't know, I went to Amboy personally and knocked on lots of doors, I found out no one knows where the Amboy chute is, after Blevins and others proclaimed that everybody knew where the Amboy chute was buried. I've brought up and researched topics on what was actually left on the plane, what possible communication was used by Cooper, the Tena Bar money find, and other topics (I'm not going to do 20 paragraphs here, like Blevins does, to justify my existence). I've taken several trips to Ariel, to Cooper Country, and actually talked to real people. I try not to make untrue, unsubstantiated statements -- like the FBI has closed the case.

Okay then, bye, bye now.

MeyerLouie

:P
John C. Collins
John Carson Collins
John Chalk Collins
John Claudian Collins
Duane L Weber
Dwayne L. Weber
Duane Lorin (Loren) Weber
Dwayne L Webber
Dan Cooper
Dutch Weber
Dutch Webber

:D:)
:(
Things that mean absolutely nothing to anyone else.

I ask question and give an opinion. You do NOT see me getting into the Flight THING. I do ask questions for clarification about things. BUT get NOT in the middle of an intellectual exchange on some subjects.

I stay out of the Blevins bantering! I do believe if YOU guys would NOT confront him so much he would NOT feel it necessary to defend himself. The same goes for me - If you do NOT want us posting then do NOT confront us and do NOT repeat our posts in doing so.

Georger only gets Blevins going into a long repetitive post and others do that also - to me. When incorrect information is produced about Weber or things I know just are not true - I do come back and make a post to clarify so mistruths do not continue to roll on.

;)>:([:/]:|:oOtherwise the thread will give birth to yet another "milk can".
Or another "peeping tom"!

[:/]:S

Jo Stated:

MeyerLouie replies:

Hi Jo:
Big question, Ms. 20%-er, for someone who has produced zippo, zilch, nada in 17 years. I don't know, I went to Amboy personally and knocked on lots of doors, I found out no one knows where the Amboy chute is, after Blevins and others proclaimed that everybody knew where the Amboy chute was buried. I've brought up and researched topics on what was actually left on the plane, what possible communication was used by Cooper, the Tena Bar money find, and other topics (I'm not going to do 20 paragraphs here, like Blevins does, to justify my existence). I've taken several trips to Ariel, to Cooper Country, and actually talked to real people. I try not to make untrue, unsubstantiated statements -- like the FBI has closed the case.
MeyerLouie

JO STATES: Yes, that is correct you did make that trip and it got all caught up in the complaining posts - and other posts about nothing. It was not my postings that drowned your trip out and your contributions to the case.

Remember JO did that same thing for 15 days with a sum total of over $5,000 for the trip.
There are men on the ground as we speak exploring the things I have discussed in this thread and the questions I asked.

I have had 2 conversations with the FBI in the last 2 months. I was told the CASE is CLOSED.
One was just in the last week.
The only thing that will produce any investigations is one of the $20's or something else that will put a suspect on the plane. Outside of that CASE CLOSED!

Cooper is Dead! They do NOT feel they need to leave the CASE open or to expend in monies on the case.

HE didn't say this but this is my opinion of what he was saying.
If someone contacts them with EVIDENCE that puts their suspect on the plane - it will be looked at.
With NO evidence putting the subject on the plane there will be NOTHING...not even a cursive review.

The agent I spoke with was NOT Gutt - so I do not understand how many agents are working on this right now and why they are not all in sink with each other on their replies to the enquiries.

My post above answered a question with an apology and volunteered REAL information. No hearsay.

I have a NEW name for DUANE WEBER.

Dutch Wez, Dutch Wetz, Dutch Wenz. We are not sure of how the last name was spelled. We do KNOW Weber was there for at least 2 yrs in the late 40's. We also know he was in the Camino area under another name in 1945....damn they spent a lot of money trying to reform this jokester, but he got caught in Ohio and went to WA until he managed to blow that in Spokane. Well, then he was on his way back to CA to face charges there - so we all know that in 1949 he was in the hands of the CA authorities and sent to SanQuentin/Folsom where he served also for the Ohio deal.

45 to late 49. Was in the honor farm but escaped - NOW when did you guys say that escape occured? When did you say the incident for which he was arrested in Ohio occurred?

Seems like the FBI LOST these files! Yea. The Folsom / SanQuentin file (just shows served concurrently) and
the Ohio - -? That was also how it was addressed on the Jefferson file - -?

There is a chance the Camino photos and records where put on a site with the incorrect date. Those file photos might be incorrectly dated 1943 to 1944.

That makes things work better on the dates and time, but with out the specific files from Ohio which no long exist - unless the FBI managed to get a copy before they were destroyed!

Jo Stated:

MeyerLouie replies:

Hi Jo:
MeyerLouie

JO STATES: Yes, that is correct you did make that trip and it got all caught up in the complaining posts - and other posts about nothing. It was not my postings that drowned your trip out and your contributions to the case.

Remember JO did that same thing for 15 days with a sum total of over $5,000 for the trip.
There are men on the ground as we speak exploring the things I have discussed in this thread and the questions I asked.

I have had 2 conversations with the FBI in the last 2 months. I was told the CASE is CLOSED.
One was just in the last week.
The only thing that will produce any investigations is one of the $20's or something else that will put a suspect on the plane. Outside of that CASE CLOSED!

Cooper is Dead! They do NOT feel they need to leave the CASE open or to expend in monies on the case.

HE didn't say this but this is my opinion of what he was saying.
If someone contacts them with EVIDENCE that puts their suspect on the plane - it will be looked at.
With NO evidence putting the subject on the plane there will be NOTHING...not even a cursive review.

The agent I spoke with was NOT Gutt - so I do not understand how many agents are working on this right now and why they are not all in sink with each other on their replies to the enquiries.

My post above answered a question with an apology and volunteered REAL information. No hearsay.

without giving the names of the Agents you have spoken with this can not be validated!! what was the names of the Agents who claimed this? why wouldn't there not be a public announcement?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

without giving the names of the Agents you have spoken with this can not be validated!! what was the names of the Agents who claimed this? why wouldn't there not be a public announcement?

That is the KIND of POSTs one would expect from YOU. You just called me a liar again and ask me to produce proof of a phone call and the name of the agent.

U pick up the PHONE yourself and make the CALL - be sure you get another agent beside Gutt. See what kind of answer U get! I am sure after Blevins made his post that GUTT has gotten other calls - I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

The FBI probably will even ask about the forum. They are SICK and tired of the flax they get from the DZ! WONDER WHY?

I wouldn't put it past the FBI to try to close this thread down at this stage of the game.

The left hand does not know what the RIGHT hand is doing.
If ONE AGENT says the case is being closed and THE OTHER AGENT denies this - WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN WA?

The agents are NOT sharing their knowledge - U have senior agents who want to be the ones to close the case or solve it and they are NOT sharing info with the other agents. When mulitple individuals call the FBI and they are given different answers - there is something wrong with the system.

I have proved it with the information I found on the criminal record. I called the FBI down in 2001 for mis-information and I am not hesitant to do it again. PRODUCE Duane's entire Criminal record and account for every missing yr. Not just question marks - I want the actual paper work like I have from Folsom, SanQuentin, Canon. Not a computer summary like the one from Jefferson where the records have been alter and no explanation of the John Collins Commutation? WHY John Collins? They DO NOT want to admit they can and do make mistakes and because this one has cost America a lot of money due to the ball being Drop - they DO not want Weber to be COOPER. Think how it will make them look!

Everyone makes mistakes and the FBI should have re-looked at Weber when I presented them with additional information, but oh no - it was stick to their guns and make the woman out to be a nut case. When one person stepped in to help - BANG they stepped on that person! SHUT UP! so to speak? Someone thought they could hide Cooper's history forever, but they missed a little something here and there.
That Duane really got around.

That is the KIND of POSTs one would expect from YOU. You just called me a liar again and ask me to produce proof of a phone call and the name of the agent.

U pick up the PHONE yourself and make the CALL - be sure you get another agent beside Gutt. See what kind of answer U get! I am sure after Blevins made his post that GUTT has gotten other calls - I wouldn't want to be in his shoes.

Jo, it normal procedure to ask this, I said nothing about lying, you did. you asked Meyer what he has provided for this case. so I guess you called Meyer a liar? you seemed to have wanted proof from him...no?

I'll call them Monday morning, not a big deal, nobody will get in any trouble over a phone call.

Jo, it normal procedure to ask this, I said nothing about lying, you did. you asked Meyer what he has provided for this case. so I guess you called Meyer a liar? you seemed to have wanted proof from him...no?

I'll call them Monday morning, not a big deal, nobody will get in any trouble over a phone call.

Precisely the unnessary bantering you do. I asked Meyer a question about what he had contributed. He answered very politely and reminded me of what he had done.

YES, U do that U call the FBI and ask them if the case is closed? Lets see what they tell you! If I were U I wouldn't mention the DZ, because they might hang up on U.

SEE if he will allow you to mention his name and contact information on the thread! The FBI regrets the day that Agent Carr took it upon himself to go to a thread to try to solve the case! The old FBI agents are still shaking their heads about that one and they have paid dearly for Carr's appearance on this thread. His use of materials that had NO connection to the case - such as the Dan Cooper Comic ridiculed the FBI.

Precisely the unnessary bantering you do. I asked Meyer a question about what he had contributed. He answered very politely and reminded me of what he had done.

YES, U do that U call the FBI and ask them if the case is closed? Lets see what they tell you! If I were U I wouldn't mention the DZ, because they might hang up on U.

SEE if he will allow you to mention his name and contact information on the thread! The FBI regrets the day that Agent Carr took it upon himself to go to a thread to try to solve the case! The old FBI agents are still shaking their heads about that one and they have paid dearly for Carr's appearance on this thread. His use of materials that had NO connection to the case - such as the Dan Cooper Comic ridiculed the FBI.

Jo, it will be a very simple phone call.

It is my understanding that the FBI has now closed the case on the DB Cooper hijacking.

If they say no, I will ask if there would be any reason another Agent would say that it was closed.

very simple, no DZ ,no Jo, no Duane...nothing...just the above.

thank You......

"WHAT have U brought to the table? List them! I do NOT recall a productive investigative post from you. Repost it!"

that sounds very demanding of proof Jo.....

Have a nice day B|

Maybe someone has a point or two on the case they would like to explore. I am all for that. Get tired of reading my own posts quoted back to me with Sham Wow comments.

[ree-ply & 4-ply]

Rest assured Mr. Blrvin the case is being discussed
"off this forum" by qualified individuals. Free of your
interference. Keep monitoring for news -

Thank you.
G.

:P

This continuing subject is LAUGHABLE!

The FBI does not CLOSE unsolved cases. Where did anyone get an idea like that? Once again, a short version of the truth:

The FBI has priorities and a budget. The FBI has tens of thousands or more unsolved cases. They don't 'close' them and simply archive the files. What they do is to no longer allocate investigative time, manpower, (in the field investigation) and resources (money) to solving the case. It remains open, but unsolved.

The procedure after that is simple. They wait for evidence to surface and the files sit. In the case of Cooper, they are looking for irrefutable evidence otherwise they won't bother allocating more resources. Go ahead and make your phone call. Geez...seems like no one will be satisfied until they hear it from the FBI on their own. Maybe after we settle this non-question, we can move on to something more solid? I'm not trying to be rude, but when was the last time you ever heard of the FBI saying, 'We give up,' on a case. They don't do that. That's why they call up cold cases once in a while, such as they did for the civil rights murder cases a few years ago.

I am well aware of this Robert, but since "you know who" claims they spoke with two
different agents claiming the case was closed, I'll have to call that bluff and make the
call myself.....B|

"Otherwise the thread will give birth to yet another "milk can".
Or another "peeping tom"!

Richard Floyd McCoy reported to me that (Dan Cooper) buried the money in a milk can he found on the farm with a shovel which he also found on the farm.

I personally received complaints about "Dan Cooper" peeping in bedroom windows of my apartment tenants. I personally caught him with grass clippers peeping in lower level bedroom windows early in the morning.

I have identified Dan Cooper by his photographs.

when you and your sidekick Jo decide to actually show some proof, or real Facts..

ONE THING - I AM DEFINITELY NOT BK'S SIDE KICK. HE IS A THORN IN THE ASS! THE GARBAGE HE SPEWS IRRITATES ME MORE THAN YOU.

ONE THING - I AM DEFINITELY NOT BK'S SIDE KICK. HE IS A THORN IN THE ASS! THE GARBAGE HE SPEWS IRRITATES ME MORE THAN YOU.

sorry you feel that way Jo, I only showed things you put onto this thread, you might want to watch what you call garbage!

enjoy your weekend B|