47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"I do NOT even know if Shutter's simulated flight was actually authorized and his sources need to be posted. Do not demand of other what neither of you provide to the thread!"

I can no longer authorize this, I was pulling out onto the runway and a plane tried to run into me, I believe he tried to remove the life force within me. then I received an email stating "next time you won't get onto the runway"

any further reports on my simulation will now be in code, you can PM me for the translation codes, they are my military registration numbers with a hidden code in it. when you PM me, leave BR549 in the subject box so I know it's safe to open.

just prior to the email going "poof" I seen what looked like the word "Pentagon" at the bottom......

I think from now on my new name will be A-shutter45

SSSSShhhhhhhh
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"I do NOT even know if Shutter's simulated flight was actually authorized and his sources need to be posted. Do not demand of other what neither of you provide to the thread!"

I can no longer authorize this, I was pulling out onto the runway and a plane tried to run into me, I believe he tried to remove the life force within me. then I received an email stating "next time you won't get onto the runway"

any further reports on my simulation will now be in code, you can PM me for the translation codes, they are my military registration numbers with a hidden code in it. when you PM me, leave BR549 in the subject box so I know it's safe to open.

just prior to the email going "poof" I seen what looked like the word "Pentagon" at the bottom......

SSSSShhhhhhhh

....should you or any of you simulator force be caught or killed - the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

I do NOT even know if Shutter's simulated flight was actually authorized and his sources need to be posted. Do not demand of other what neither of you provide to the thread!

Georger says
The license comes in the box!:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::D

Shutter says
you had to tell them it was in the box didn't ya ;) crap, now I must disclose the licence.

867-5309 B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

SSSSShhhhhhhh

....should you or any of you simulator force be caught or killed - the secretary will disavow any knowledge of your actions.

one can only pray that nothing that extreme will happen, as a added precaution, I'm wrapping the sim in tin foil ;):D:ph34r:

I bid you all good nite.....I'm poofed, I mean pooped

In case xombies here dont know -

all hell has broken lose at MIT in Watertown outside Boston. Officers down, explosions, grenades! ...

you might want to flip on CNN - may be related to Boston
massacre.

checking...thanks G

Jo Stated to mrshutter:

"Evidence - You do not even use your name - just an avatar! What proof does anyone here have regarding your skill level!"

His reply was a snarky one as we have all come to expect.

Shutters reply:

"you are the one on the burner, not me, quit using me as your excuse. did you change your name to skyjack71???

answer a question with a question, right Knoss, I mean Jo?"

Jo STATES for the last time:

The above quotes are exactly what everyone expects from U and definitely not productive for this thread. Snarky remarks made to me or any other poster need to stop. This is the kind of conduct I discussed and it is these kind of remarks that have driven away REAL researcher and those looking for ACTUAL information.

Postings such as the ones made recently by you and others are why NO one comes to the thread.
I have better things to do than try to discipline 14 yr old juveniles. I have been going back and doing what I did yrs ago. Hitting the phones and talking to people - just to stay away from this thread!

You and a couple others are WHY NO one comes to the thread and stays - not me! U and others are why I have to repeat posts - repeats that would NOT be necessary if the snarky remarks stopped.

YOU do NOT have to read my post, reply to them or make any response at all.

Ignore my posts and talk about something else related to Cooper and NOT Jo or her postings. I do NOT want your opinions.

Your assistance is NOT wanted nor requested.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo Stated to mrshutter:

"Evidence - You do not even use your name - just an avatar! What proof does anyone here have regarding your skill level!"

Jo, You also use an avatar and I doubt if "Jo Weber" is your legal name. You were calling yourself "Mrs. Cooper" back about 2006 and I wouldn't be surprised if you have had your name changed to "Mrs. Dan Cooper".

And all available proof about your skill level is that it is lower than zero. That is, you are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

Also, your claims that you really don't want to post here are nonsense. Like Blevins, you will never leave this thread willingly. Both of you have found a home right here.

Robert99

Warning: Off topic post.

Don't bitch too much please. I spent a long time this evening working on this picture. It's a blow up from David Green's now-famous photograph of 'Suspect #2' in the Boston bombings. The FBI's photo of this guy shows him with a backpack walking TOWARD the blast site. In this photo, he's walking away from the second blast only seconds after it happens...without his backpack. I tried to blow it up pretty good and worked on removing the noise. You can find the original full-size shot by Googling on terms like David Green, Boston Marathon bombings, etc.

I think I got it to a point where if you know the guy, you might recognize him from the picture. Also posted to Boston Globe and social media. I did attach the full image, but the original is larger and runs about 6MB. If you want to work with it yourself, you'll have to search it out.

your effort was wasted entirely -

no.1 is dead

no.2 is being persued.

names of both known. no.2;s id has been known
since day-1.

its over.

Jo Stated to mrshutter:

His reply was a snarky one as we have all come to expect.

Shutters reply:

"you are the one on the burner, not me, quit using me as your excuse. did you change your name to skyjack71???

answer a question with a question, right Knoss, I mean Jo?"

Jo STATES for the last time:

The above quotes are exactly what everyone expects from U and definitely not productive for this thread. Snarky remarks made to me or any other poster need to stop. This is the kind of conduct I discussed and it is these kind of remarks that have driven away REAL researcher and those looking for ACTUAL information.

Postings such as the ones made recently by you and others are why NO one comes to the thread.
I have better things to do than try to discipline 14 yr old juveniles. I have been going back and doing what I did yrs ago. Hitting the phones and talking to people - just to stay away from this thread!

You and a couple others are WHY NO one comes to the thread and stays - not me! U and others are why I have to repeat posts - repeats that would NOT be necessary if the snarky remarks stopped.

YOU do NOT have to read my post, reply to them or make any response at all.

Ignore my posts and talk about something else related to Cooper and NOT Jo or her postings. I do NOT want your opinions.

Your assistance is NOT wanted nor requested.

Jo, you have been on here since 2007, should I put together how many times
someone has told you to stop repeating the samething over and over?

"YOU do NOT have to read my post, reply to them or make any response at all. "

this also can directed right back at you. instead of trying to defend yourself you
lash out with name calling, sounds like you don't have anything to stand on!

I can respond to any post I wish, it's up to the poster to respond or ignore any
given post. don't tell me what I can or can not do!

Thank You

Excuse me...but who exactly appointed YOU the Person Who Says People Must Leave?

And exactly who appointed RobertMBlevins to claim that I made statements which I did NOT make? I'm sure Jo Weber must be jealous since YOU are now infringing on her territory by making such claims.

Robert99

MeyerLouie says in part:

' think you've used this little tactic before -- I'm getting a deja vue. I know...you and Blevins -- the over 50%-ers, the FBI trash-talkers, the no-evidence producers -- think it's been the FBI's fault all along...'

Well, I'd say that since the FBI has interviewed over a thousand suspects and has investigated the case for more than four decades without result...(we won't count their 'we have a viable suspect' statement for Marla Cooper)...well, you can figure out the rest. B|

No evidence? You're kidding, right.

As far as contributions to the Cooper thread, you haven't contributed one darn thing lately that I have seen. Zip, zero, nada, negatory, zilch. :S

And your KC report is evidence (I think that's what you're calling it) the FBI won't even waste time even opening. You've attached it, do you really think I'm going to read it?

MeyerLouie

Him couldn't even get KOIN to bite! Nor any other
news media either.

When I asked one official he said: "who"? Who is
HIM?" I said, "the HIM that runs a book store in
Seattle". "Never heard of that either"!

Correlation is not Causation in any event. I doubt Him
and Airtwardo even know what that means, much less
ever heard of it before!

:D

MeyerLouie: When someone offers up evidence, it is not the fault of the person doing the offering if the person offered such evidence chooses not to read it. That's like sticking your fingers in your ear and saying, 'Na, na, na, na...I can't hear YOU...' Kind of juvenile if you think about it.

There is also an important point here regarding that evidence: It names sources, and provides contact information for those sources. So it isn't just Robert saying this or that and asking people to take my word for everything. Helen Jones, Margaret Geestman, Bernie Geestman, Carolyn Tyner, Marisa Kagan, and Pete Berg, to name a few. We'll toss in Ann Grimes, too. She and her husband were the ones who sold Kenny the house, and later the adjoining lot. Her husband Joe died a few years ago, but Ann is still alive and living in Puyallup. Contrary to your 'na-na' statement, there is plenty of evidence on Christiansen. Whether it means he was the hijacker, I can't say for sure. I just provided what is available on him.

I don't have a bookstore, either...and I have not provided the report to any media on my own. Why would I go to KOIN anyway? LOL...I live in SEATTLE. :S

Thanks for that unsolicited review of your circumstantial coincidences....again. Guess you felt a need to do that since I (and others no doubt) are not going to bother reading it.

MeyerLouie

below Louie's reference to Blevins and JO

You're wrong, Buzzard Breath, I have made a major contribution as of late -- I have helped confirm who and what you really are.

I've helped drive home my utter disdain for the arrogance, selfishness, and narcissism that you and Jo have demonstrated here. When I heard you and Jo hog more than 50% of the air time here, well, I got real pissed.

You're wrong, I've made a significant contribution lately.

MeyerLouie

:(What contibutions have U made MeyerLouie?

Yes, Blevins was wrong to promote his book, but he does try until certain posters goad him into defending himself. He has of recently showed restraint from tooting his book.

As for JO - I have been on this thread since it started and the thread before that one. I am not selling anything. If I did not have to defend myself and my actions from the attacks made by those who DO nothing other than complain and insist that everything I have be made public - multiple posts to defend my rights would not be necessary.

I try NOT to respond to the harse post and continue to tell what I am working on....but, there are those out there who want the research so they can claim it as their own - why? I do NOT know.

Neither U or Shutter have posted anything of value as far as research is concerned. IF so why don't U make an outline of those productive postings...and disclose your reasons for each idea, suggestion or original idea either one of U have made. State why your post forwarded the goal of this thread?

I do NOT even know if Shutter's simulated flight was actually authorized and his sources need to be posted. Do not demand of other what neither of you provide to the thread!

Okay Jo, what "assignments" do you have for me to research? I assure you, I am doing my own research, but I like to have something in hand before I ramble on endlessly about why my research produced zero results, how it isn't progressing, or what I think I might or might not do. I'm going to try to have something tangible, real, and valuable by 17 years.

I have been researching the old posts from the old DZ forum (2007) I am paying particular attention to your words. Back then, people were actually talking about the many facets of the case -- on a regular basis, and CKRET was there too. I'm taking notes...

MeyerLouie

Can ya'll stop bickering? Its hard enough to follow this thread without it. I cant believe a bunch of adults are acting this way towards each other.

B|:D

Hell, I know. But, I had to say it the last 5 pages are worse than the previous 1696

You obviously haven't read the first 1696 pages or the now locked thread.

Robert99

Meyer Louie says in part:

'Thanks for that unsolicited review of your circumstantial coincidences....again. Guess you felt a need to do that since I (and others no doubt) are not going to bother reading it...'

I was merely responding to your juvenile assessment that since you can't/won't/don't want to read the KC report...that somehow it doesn't exist and no one else has seen it. Or even wants to.

Do you really think I'm going to put myself through another rendition of your KC broken record? You know, the one with all the anecdotes about your adventures in the Methow, in Twisp, and interviewing that 3-breasted lady with all the horses (I checked "Blast," she had 3, not 4 -- my mistake).

I don't need to read it, Blevins, and I never will, ever. Got that? Never, ever! I don't need to -- you've spent the last 3 years regurgitating the same ol' KC stuff over and over and over again. That's why you're "Mr. 25%," Blevins. You've hogged 25% of the post time here telling and re-telling and re-telling your KC tale of circumstantial coincidences. Don't act so surprised that folks in the know won't bother reading your tunnel-vision tale of KC and the boys.

MeyerLouie

The FBI re-affirmed - this case is CLOSED! There will NO more investigation of the D.B.Cooper case unless the party can put their suspect ON THE PLANE.

Since the FBI does not want to review what has been found with the new evidence, I made the choice to move forward in a VERY public way.

The circumstancial evidence accumulated and surrounding Duane L. Weber - is over whelming. Perhaps some of the recent information is a hoax, but that too will be exposed should this be the case.

There will be no room for NAY SAYERS and trolls. After ALL of the information has been presented, if the naysayer and others want - they can find their own medium to do so, but they are NOT part of the Weber story.

When this goal is accomplished I will walk and try to enjoy what is left of my life.

The solutions to the Cooper saga have been sitting right there from the beginning and some diligence on the part of others with DOCUMENTATION could have prevented my using the last 17 yrs of my life and doing the job our government pays other to do. A case will be made for FULL disclosure if the deceased accused has been exonerated by the FBI.

NO disclosures have ever been made to me other than one 2 paragraph letter in 1998...and being publicly humiliated in a thread by persons representing law enforcement using limited background information regarding Weber. I have been able to refute some of that with actual government documents.

With out the unending diligence of research by other individuals over the past few yrs I would NOT be able to take what we have public.

Will this prove Weber was Cooper? Probably not unless we can in the process PUT Weber on that PLANE! What it will do is show that a lot of individals over the last 40 plus yrs dropped the ball in this investigation.

Some of this was lack of communication between the different states and law agencies in the past. Perhaps that has been improved in recent yrs., but no one wants to admit the Cooper investigation was FLAWED.

This is NO longer just about my story, but every victim of the system who has offered information regarding old crimes and current crimes. Why these individuals fear going public and the repercussions it caused in their lives?

The FBI will be given the opportunity to prove their investigation was not flawed. This is not for the Nay Sayers or the trolls...who use words and particial documents and unverified information to torment individuals who come forward.

If the FBI wants to present their case this is OK - but they will have to provide ACTUAL records regarding the past of Weber.
NO trolls or personal opinions.

Some of the posters here are NOT REALLY interested in the story nor the stress they cause others - they just want to be part of something or pretend they are!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Can ya'll stop bickering? Its hard enough to follow this thread without it. I cant believe a bunch of adults are acting this way towards each other.

B|:D

Airtwardo:

Lately, I have been spending lots of time reading the earliest DZ posts, way back to 2007. I read some of yours. I like your sense of humor, you crack me up.

From what I've been reading, the bickering that goes on here almost seems like a picnic compared to some of the bickering back then. Even some of your posts could have used a bit more sugar and a little less vinegar. Back then, Quade was more involved, he posted more often, but a lot of the attacks seemed to be directed at him. He always took the road, though. Maybe more of us should do that here.

I think the "biker bar" atmosphere has always been here, and it will probably always be here. People will come and people will go. Some of the early posters are still here -- you, 377, Jo -- among others. But so many of the good ones aren't here anymore -- ones who have real expertise, real skills, and real knowledge. Today, we have people who have their pet suspect, then they spend all their time pegging that suspect to fit the facts of the case. The early posters didn't do that so much. They went with the facts and evidence, as is.

Today, we've got a handful of folks (like 2) trying to force a square peg into a round hole -- and they're taking up way too much air time (like 53%) trying to do it. It's ridiculous, some of the quality people have left because of it.

MeyerLouie

The FBI re-affirmed - this case is CLOSED! There will NO more investigation of the D.B.Cooper case unless the party can put their suspect ON THE PLANE.

Since the FBI does not want to review what has been found with the new evidence, I made the choice to move forward in a VERY public way......

Some of the posters here are NOT REALLY interested in the story nor the stress they cause others - they just want to be part of something or pretend they are!

Jo,

Quit teasing, just do it!

MeyerLouie says in part:

' think you've used this little tactic before -- I'm getting a deja vue. I know...you and Blevins -- the over 50%-ers, the FBI trash-talkers, the no-evidence producers -- think it's been the FBI's fault all along...'

Blevins then states:

As far as contributions to the Cooper thread, you haven't contributed one darn thing lately that I have seen. Zip, zero, nada, negatory, zilch. :S

:ph34r:RIGHT on Blevins. Short and DIRECT!;):ph34r::)

Jo, Just for the record, what have you and/or Blevins contributed to the Cooper thread that didn't involve Duane Weber, KC, or some other totally uninvolved individual.

Robert99

That is one of the best questions I've heard in a long time. Good luck, Robert99, getting a straight anwer, though. Be prepared for Jo and Blevins to go on and on for pages and pages in an to attempt to justify their 53% and their pages and pages about KC and DW.

MeyerLouie

Jo, I doubt very much if the FBI told you or anyone else that the Cooper is "closed". Translated from the Greek, your second sentence says that the case is in "limbo" until some actionable information turns up.

The investigation of "Duane Weber", "KC", whoever it was that stiffed the guy in Seattle for a week's rent, and other sundry characters has probably been closed. Same with the other 900+ people who confessed to being Cooper.

Robert99