47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Why don't U ask 377 - he found the court records. Duane was returned if I remember correctly from the East to CA. I have the letters written to his mother from the SYSTEM! He was sentenced in Jan of 1945 from and before a judge in CALIFORNIA. I did POST all of this before and I won't do it again. When I type I AM NOT looking up the files every time I make a reply and I may NOT have the DATE exact...but I know this part.

WHAT is happening to your assimilation of the FLIGHT?

Frankly I think U are just a computer GEEK playing a game and there IS NO assimilation!
WHY don't you prove it actually exists.

Frankly I think you are a DIRTY writer - and U are NOT doing anything constructive on your own at ALL. U like playing GAMES and hurting people. Maybe U are a fly in the ointment to ATTEMPT to close JO down.

NOT going to happen. You have just driven me UNDERGROUND and NOT to expose any more information to U.

RATS come out of the sewer and that is where they belong...not out trying to destroy the hard work of others. Go FEED elsewhere!

AS for the accident - it was a four lane highyway divided by a median. I stopped at the street that entered the medium and observed the vehicle about a foot ball length away to my LEFT and kept waiting for them to pull out. They didn't and them My focus went to the traffic in the other 2 lanes to my right. I had entered the medium and put my foot on the brake to make sure there was NO traffic pulling out there (there is NO turning lane).

Suddenly BANG! The intention was to hit me just aft of the front axle, but I hesitated with my foot on the break and it saved my life. THEY had to have pulled out at a HIGH RATE of speed - pedal to the metal to hit me and on the inside lane. Why were they not in the outside lane and why DID the lie and say they were travelling North on the four lane - NO other traffic on the road.

NO reason to reach that speed in a football lenght and to be on the inside lane. There was NO vehicle behind them or infront of them and they had 2 lanes Reasoning says the average person is in the right lane of a 2 lane (four lane split median highway).

There was ONE vehicle in the 2 lanes I was entering - and I wanted it to be completely out of the other 2 lanes I was turning into.

I WILL DISCUSS THIS NO MORE
AS IT IS A VERY BAD MEMORY!

NO more posts regarding the accident! Period. They were GONE by the time I figured out what happened. POOF!

It is RUDE and MORBID of U to continue to discuss something like this.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

I am pretty well organized for someone who had very little to go on. What I do have has taken a lot out of me and others. I do ramble and that make me difficult to follow - I have NOT see any REAL assistance in the area I need it in. WA.

I have asked for help, but someone just scrambles it - I need help in WA and sometimes to find things on the internet.
What I don't need is being harassed.

ALSO what I don't need is jerks claiming they want to help, but when I give them an assignment - they quickly forget it or never reply. One example is map of an area I ask and the poster volunteered to help me find regarding the tower. I have SEEN NO maps other than my giving the boundary line of the area I need OLD maps of and information about a certain towers and one old lookout.

377 and Snowmman were great with the research, but as of late NO one seems to want to help me with the maps.

The infomation - Mrsshutter offers is just to repeat my past post and post of others. He offers nor brings anything to the table other than a computer geek or writer talking and trying to confuse the issues. He has offered NO real proof of this experiment - it is all words right now and with no meaning...Everyone knows I can't do videos or U-tube. It is all I can do to just post and make emails and do SIMPLE searches which are NOT very good at all.

I loved Snowmman and I love 377 - lots of help and good information on subjects I knew and didn't know about.

I have done what I can do on this thread - so now someone else will be helping me, but NOT on the thread. I stopped trusting some of U guys - when you act like I am in a court of law or that I am supposed to expose my sources - sources that DO not want to be exposed.

This thread and all of my past posts are being carefully studied by others - but harassing me or trying to pick on things like the dates of things I posted - when for the most part I never look the things up but trust it to a 73 yr old brain.

Example - being pushed about the 1944 date. I POSTED all of this in detail from the actual papers and letters in the past.
What I have U guys do NOT have is the family files and note and the letters his mother saved and actual files of Weber. So it is end or yr 1944 and the court is 1945 early - what the shit is the difference. I poste the details before.

I can NO longer do this...so it is up to others who have my research at their finger tips. WHY should I put everything I have on the TABLE to post to individuals I have never met and do NOT know what lurks behind the name they use in this thread.

Jo, first of all, most of what I have put on the "Jo" matter, are quotes from you.
you constantly tell people to READ the thread. that's what I did, and I showed
the problems along with it. instead of resorting once again to childish behavior,
put your time line together in a professional manor, but you have been asked
to do that as well, only to bounce back and say READ the thread?

so, here we go in circles. the foolish statement about the simulation is just as
Ridiculous as the statement itself..

http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/dave767/media/simbuild22_zpsfc7605e0.mp4.html?sort=6&o=1

oops, forgot you can't see it....I have shown several videos of the project, there
is a Facebook page. what type of proof would you like? I'll send it to you, Fax it
Fed-Ex it. you name it. I'll prove it. no problem.

Tom Kaye knows about it
Robert99 knows a lot about it.
Hominid is involved with the project.

Just put your ducks in a row Jo, life would be much easier that way. can't be that
hard Jo. I really don't think you are deceptive, I think you have things mixed up
that you feel is past repair. how hard can it be to prove your theory? not just words
though. prove us all wrong.....B|

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"One example is map of an area I ask and the poster volunteered to help me find regarding the tower."

email sent to me on 3/24/2013 said they would get back to me in a week or so????????

"Give me about a wk - there are 3 places."
would you like to see the email????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Blevins wrote

No one here is better than anyone else.

Comforting thought. We're all equal. Competition is pointless. It's a predestined tie every time.

I wish I were Snow's equal on research ability.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I do NOT have things mixed up, I make errors because I have it all in my head - my files are massive and there are 18 yrs of them - not to mention the 17 yrs Weber and I were married.

Putting ducks in ROWs! One of the reasons I came to the DZ
Numbers are the first thing to go and what comes first and who is last! Haven't balance my check book in a long time - used to be to the penny ever month.

One thing for certain I haven't done this for my sanity or my health. The FBI did not look at Duane in the manner they should have - and that is my fault. I trusted the things I told to a 3rd party where being relayed to the FBI. That was NOT the case.

I thought the FBI would actually hear to me thru this thread. Would take someone longer than I have to live to go thru all of this and straighten it out. So I am going to do what I was asked to do YRS and YRS ago - let someone else tell it the way they wanted it. I assure you the product will be no where near the truth....some individuals go for sensationalism for how much money it will make. I wanted the truth and nothing more.

Did you know I was offered book deals, options and a movie - but I did NOT want to go public with what I had because it was NOT enough and I needed to know more. It needed it to be the truth or as close to the truth as it could be....I am the only reason a movie was NOT done in 2004 - I chose to continue my search until I felt confident about what I did know and to learn more.

Hate books and articles where individuals write about a subject I know very well and they slaughter it. Just like you guys do here. You Shutter do NOT get it sometimes, but others do. Blevins book is a good example of what I didn't want done with Weber. I didn't want someone to CREATE a story, but tell his story for him. WHY I keep on searching for more and hoping that in the process I find enough to put him on that plane - which is what the FBI says I have to do!

Smoking99 got me better than anyone. Frankly I do NOT know what the woman does - but would lay odds she has a degree in physcology. If there was anyone person on this thread who was a book writer that wanted to tell the story - her approach to Cooper has been the most logical and orderly in the 8 yrs. I have been at the DZ.

8 yrs is just a guess because there was another thread before this one at DZ. There was another forum else were before that.

I have never followed an outline forf anything in my life. It is my down-fall and my life is spontaneous....but orderly within my mind. At 73 yrs of age that is NOT going to change!

If someone here wants to start an out line - then with the information I have provide it could be done, but NOT by me.
I forget things and then go back and state them. Memories of the past are never orderly! They are memories and we can't remember all of them all of the time - why to U they seem wrong, when IN actualilty they are NOT wrong.

ONE damn thing for sure - I more than likely won't be around to see the finished product! I am sure I would NOT approve of it. I keep saying it has to be the truth or nothing at all. I do NOT have proof of all of the things I have told - just my memories and the data I have been able to amass in the last 18 yrs plus what was already available. I am NOT the one who collected all of the information - it has been a multiple thing with multiple individuals - and none knowing the others.

I am NOT a writer -book or script.
I just know Weber or I knew Weber - I was married to him for 17 yrs. The stories I have shared about Weber are ALL very true and none of it is fiction. The last 17 yrs researching his past and his family and finding friends and co-workers PLUS the emails I got offering information I didn't know how to accept - things I have NOT told in this thread.

The story cannot be done on an outline. I met Duane Weber in August 1977. All of the things in our marriage - impossible to bounce back and forth from past to present to life and then in death. One thing will trigger a memory about something I never gave a thought to regarding the past of the man I was married. The memories stored in the bank of life - bounce all over the place - much look like a very battered Pingpong ball now.

Life with Weber is not one book but 2 maybe even three.

His life before he met me.
Our marriage to each other.
Life since his death.

The memories bounce between all stages - what he told me and what the family told me and wat friends thought of him.

The memories of our marriage - how loved he was by his friends and yet the horrid HATE relationship he had with on one person. The place we went and the things he said right up until his death.

After he dies - 1 yr and 2 months later - while I am trying to move on from his death - and BANG - my world fell apart. All of the back and forth. The memories and the realization he had told me ABOUT HIS life in the third person. That is what cuased everything to start clicking and then I was able to reconstruct most of Weber's past.
Put the 3rd party conversations into the mix and it was just there.

I believe he was Cooper, but it was that 1957 Treasure Isle article posted on this thread that was the beginning of finding the real Cooper. I had to remember all of the other 3rd party stories he told me...since then I haven't been able to shut my mind down!

The 3rd party thing was cause for me to rethink everything he ever told me.

Blevins wrote

No one here is better than anyone else.

Comforting thought. We're all equal. Competition is pointless. It's a predestined tie every time.

I wish I were Snow's equal on research ability.

Thank you. I just moved up in the World. God, I love it when this happens! Now, if we could just get an admission from one of the players that my leaking information is accurate to fact and not poo-poo. I find it totally giggle-time to watch these cleaners try to counter my leaks. It is like a Roadrunner cartoon. Be-Beep! Bite me! Be-Beep.

here is a problem I see Jo, Duane was tied up in and out of the service from age 17-19.
this means he never got in trouble law wise as an adult at 18 or 19.
what judge would send you to prison right off the bat for a crime, unless it was violent
or a very serious crime. forging checks is not that bad a crime to go to prison as a first
time offender. even back then. but I could be wrong if documents prove other wise.

the prison system would fill up in no time locking everyone up. this caught my attention
when I seen the statement you made about the report claiming that Weber was 26 yrs
old.

"The official file was just a few lines and indicated he was 26 yrs old per the ID he had
but he was actually only 19".....Nov 6, 2011

If this was late 1944, duane was born June 18, 1924, he would have been 20 and not
19. correct? if you only have a few lines in the report, how can you be certain this is your
Duane Weber.

The report smokin99 showed Duane in the east up to 1944, possibly 1943. you claimed
in one statement he was in camp Pendelton in 1944, you also claim he was in camino
at the CPS in 1944 and finally make claim he was sent back to California in late 1944.

we have no mention of probation or anything in the mid 40's for Duane, right to prison?
between the age of 17-20 he didn't have much time to become the career criminal that
the other records clearly show.

I'm not trying to twist things Jo, I'm trying to show you the path that you are leaving on
this thread. you get so defensive, angry and start the name calling causing me to defend
myself and show what I am finding for all to see.

I hope you prove me wrong Jo, you have worked long a hard on this, but I don't see a real
connection to Duane being Cooper. just like the FBI said, put him in the NW (on his free will)
and show proof of chute training, not a possibility of training. actual proof, or it's just a story.......B|

Shutter U are living in today and not yesterday. I lived the yesterdays for 73 yrs.

here is a problem I see Jo, Duane was tied up in and out of the service from age 17-19.
this means he never got in trouble law wise as an adult at 18 or 19. What judge would send you to prison right off the bat for a crime, unless it was violent
or a very serious crime. forging checks is not that bad a crime to go to prison as a first
time offender. Even back then. but I could be wrong if documents prove other wise.

U are so totally wrong.
Duane forged in CA a signature to a government check a woman in a bar received because her spouse was at war. Number one she should NOT have been in a bar covorting with men - with her spouse in a war zone! Never the less Duane is arrested.

This is a story I was told by the brother, but no detailed records are available. The judge was evidently lient with Weber, but he violated the terms and fled to the EAST in late 1944...where he was arrested for Petty Theft. When they pulled records on him they found he was wanted in CA and transported him immediately.

Upon arrival in CA the Judge threw the book at him - Duane had a Bad Conduct Discharge, An Undesirable Discharge and grand theft and petty theft. The files & ID also showed his AGE as being 24/26 and not 20 - so the judge sent him to a FEDERAL PRISON!

"The official file was just a few lines and indicated he was 26 yrs old per the ID he had
but he was actually only 19".....Nov 6, 2011"

Without pulling the files I do NOT remember - 24 or 26 but he was actually only 19/20. ANY time you want to come see this STUFF then do so, but U have to arrange it ahead of time so I can pull it out of Storage which is 25 miles away.

The lient standards of today are not the standards from the 1940's. We know it was Duane Weber and there is NO question about that one. Otherwise U are disputing family records, prison records, arrest records and the list goes on and on.

Regardless of WHATever record you have showing Duane was in the east until 1944 ( It is NOT correct - He fled to the EAST to avoid being put in Jail). He was working in CA in 1943 - a program and work arranged by family members and the system to straighten this young man out

He wanted to be part of the action but was not suitable so he was placed in a situation that would allow him to contribute but in a different way - forestry and it was also an effort to put him in association with young men who had higher moral standards. This is per family records and co-ordinated with the arrest records and letters from the military.

The files are offical files and not disputable regarding arrest and convictions and the military records are NOT disputable.

I have already explained he was arrested in CA - before he fled to the EAST at the end of 1944 to escape to avoid prison.
When they arrested him in the East - I have the actual papers that show he was transported back to CA which did happen and some where in this thread I had the records infront of me and I made a post using the dates and information on those letters and documents.

Camp Pendelton - WHERE IS THAT?

He was in Camp Siebert for a few wks in 1943 and then sent home after he pulled his escapade with the commanding officers vehicle. The brother-in-law actually passed thru there about that time and told Duane's brother.
The ARMY also learned he had a bad conduct discharge from the Navy. We do NOT know how long Duane was in the ARMY nor how he avoided basis and was in Camp Siebert. This is still a puzzle!

The Forestry work was either thur the government with a work release program - or whatever it was back then...remember the Army was not happy about his antics. This would have been for period after he was sent home to CA. to his parents in 1943 (they had moved from Ohio to CA) after being found out.

IN 1943 or 1944 he is living in CA. and working the forestry. The parents & or authorities arrange this to hope full straighten this young man out.

Well being what he was he gets in trouble and a bar called THE TRAILS if my memory serves me right (this is the government check charge & AND a federal crime). Frankly I do NOT think the wife of a service man should have been drinking in a bar and carrying on with men while her husband was at war. That does NOT justify Duane taking the check and forging it.

Also NOTE Johnny Carson's old side kick "Doc" (who Duane claimed to know )- started in that area playing in some of the dives....it would be 1945 before Doc made his first Radio show out of The Dalles and Duane claimed to have been there when he did the broadcast. Duane also mentioned there were pictures of hin the FIRE museum, but when I was out there in 2010 the musem had been moved and was closed because of the elections. I stayed 2 days but never was able to get access to the archived photos. Individual here and their sight show some pics on the wall - but not the archived photos.

Back to time line. Duane knows he is in trouble with the check and the judge was lenient, but Duane decides to RUN and that is when he went back to the EAST and when they found him they shipped him back to CA and he was sentenced very early in 1945 and he would be transported to WA to McNeil. (records on this).

THEN it gets all cloudy again.
The FBI said Duane only PASSED thru McNeil. I know the Family INTERVENED AND A special program was arranged. The FBI only said passed thru McNeil and yet the old files I found put him there for 5 months - but, I understand because they found out he was only 20 and not 24 that perhaps he was put into a camp in WA at that time - this would explain how he was connected back to Doc in 1945.

The Camino Pictures which Duane showed me in an old book if correctly dated - puts Duane in CA at a Camion in mid 1945 after his conditional release papers from McNeil.

Duane did talk about the High Sierras, Camp Camion, Snowline and Placerville and another town closer to the NEV. line while we were in Lake Tahoe (the extension of the Seattle trip I did NOT know we could afford).

He talked about the GUYS, but did NOT tell me what he did.
He talked about a place the guys stayed and getting in trouble on Christmas with caroling.

what judge would send you to prison right off the bat for a crime, unless it was violent
time offender.

WHOA! YOU are too young to know that. The check was a federal check he forged and Duane had been kicked out the NAVY and ARMY. THe judge was a hard liner - sent others to McNeil bearly over the legal age.
He was no LENIENT especially if there was any military breaches.

As for saying the CPS didn't take criminals - WHOA! Again. Before I and others posted documentation that other McNeil residents also ended up in the CPS's - One of these even mentioned on a CPS web site.

What would put a young man in prison in 1940's U guys today get a slap on the wrist and told to go home and a good boy.
Unless you were part of the system in 1940's suggest U do some research about that era!
Do NOT be so QUICK to judge and tell an old woman who had done the research that it was NOT so.

"

I'm not trying to twist things Jo, I'm trying to show you the path that you are leaving on
this thread. you get so defensive, angry and start the name calling causing me to defend myself and show what I am finding for all to see.

I no longer have the energy to prove myself to every young rookie who comes along when it has been put in this thread before. I have told people if they want to go thru these file they can - but they have to be transported to my home and I have to be present.

You stated:
I hope you prove me wrong Jo, you have worked long a hard on this, but I don't see a real
connection to Duane being Cooper. just like the FBI said, put him in the NW (on his free will) and show proof of chute training, not a possibility of training. actual proof, or it's just a story.......B|

The proof of chute training or in association with guys who knew how to jump - has been obliterated. It was pretty obvious or perhaps an OVER site the FBI did NOT track down the Spokane RECORD. Why I need to get to Spokane and two museums - to see if there is anything left that JT didn't remove....his job is to cover the footprints. After I mentioned a specific place Duane went with the GUYS....he is suddenly going there and does go there.

Some files one has to sign in and show ID to access. DUH!

I'm going to go along with Jo when she says forgery could have easily resulted in Duane going away for more than a month or two.

Yup, especially fed stuff. They came down very hard on defendants who stole and forged sigs on SS checks.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I'm going to go along with Jo when she says forgery could have easily resulted in Duane going away for more than a month or two.

Yup, especially fed stuff. They came down very hard on defendants who stole and forged sigs on SS checks.

Who cares!?

Duane Weber was Duane Weber and not DB Cooper.

Got anything on therapy for Cooper wacko obsessive-
compulsives or Jewish viking wannebes?:o

Quite obviously you have found a replacement for
Snowmman and can go off on polarity tangents into
the Maldum Fornax.

Newcomers should flock to this! :D

ok, now tell me since the Judge knew exactly who he was dealing with from Military records.
how could the Duane Weber that she said was 26 yrs old be Jo's Duane? seems the Judge
was well aware of Duane Lorin Weber? how positive are you with the right Weber?

it's very confusing because she has no time line, i'm reading time after time Duane was in
California in late 1944.

another example:

1945 -1946? shutter says: Jo said he was sent to prison Janusry 1945.....she should be saying mid 45 -1946?
1947 - 1949? shutter say: newspaper says he was arrested in florida and sent back to Ohio. charge was Grand Larceny, not burglary. from 1947 arrest.

I know he worked the area 1945 to 1946 and I believe he escaped from the work farm in Ohio 1947 and ended up back in WA. He had to see his Mommie and took a chance on going to CA - ended up getting caught - maybe his own father turned him in or he couldn't drop the habit of stealing (I never knew the specific crime he was convicted of in 1949 - papers say burglary).

now, you claim the records show Duane 26 yrs old, correct. in late 1944
on here you have two different ages of 18 & 19 at this time period.

this is what happens when you don't show anything and take your medication etc. etc. if you don't put things
in order, they can not be proven. documentation is needed.

another report she claimed he was arrested in the east and brought back? very confusing.

Jewish viking wannebes?:o

Be careful here Georger, you may be closer to stepping on some toes than you imagine. Basically, a Jewish Russian is working on this possibility.

Robet99

My CB handle was 'Viking' and I once dated a Jewish girl.

Does that count?:)

No. It has to show in the genes and those in turn must be from central and eastern Europe.

A few percentage of Neanderthal and Denisovan (from southwest Asia) ancestry helps as well.

Robert99

Thank You Robert Blevins for how well you handle that and hopefully helped some of these young squirt understand what I was trying to say. I agree with everything U said in the post which I am repeating below.
Thank YOU very very much!

On the subject of prison time TODAY vs prison time BACK THEN:

It's difficult to generalize on this subject because court hearings, judges, and 'The System' have undergone changes and attitudes over the decades.

For example, they used to hang people for stealing a horse.

A better example might be tax evasion, which these days can result in prison, but for smaller offenses often results in fines and liens. They used to put people away for years on that one.

Going up in front of a judge (decades ago) without a decent lawyer often meant the perpetrator was going to prison in a quick-fast New York hurry. These days, they plea-bargain out so many cases that even a public defender can usually cut you a deal. The system is not what it used to be.

Back in the 40's and 50's judges took a dim view of anyone with a bad military record and any type of criminal history. These days, a car thief might appear in court four or five times for the same offense before he gets anything beyond county jail time. At one time cocaine was actually legal. Today, if you get caught manufacturing crack or meth, they might give you twenty or thirty years. It's hard to generalize America's court and prison system, but I think Jo is correct in saying that back in the 40's and 50's it wasn't that hard to end up in prison for what today might be considered a minor offense. Overcrowding was not as big a problem as now, and one of the reasons the system has grown as large as it has today is because it requires a certain number of provided bodies (inmates) to justify both its existence and increases in funding.

1945 -1946? shutter says: Jo said he was sent to prison Janusry 1945.....she should be saying mid 45 -1946?
1947 - 1949? shutter say: newspaper says he was arrested in florida and sent back to Ohio. charge was Grand Larceny, not burglary. from 1947 arrest.

One LAST TIME - DUANE WAS IN CA IN 1944 - AND RAN AWAY TO THE EAST WHILE ON PROBATION.
BECAUSE HE GOT CAUGHT FOR PETTY THEFT IN THE EAST THEY PULLED HIS RECORD AND HE WAS WANTED IN CA. THEY SHIPPED HIM BACK TO CA VERY QUICKLY. THE JUDGE SENTENCED HIM TO MCNEAL IN JAN OF 1945, [RED]DUANE'S AGE WAS NOT CORRECT ON THE IDENTIFICATION HE HAD ON HIM AT THE TIME OF ARREST[/RED], BUT THE ID IS WHAT THEY USED ON THE MCNEIL FILE!

JUNE OR JULY 1945 DUANE IS IN A PROGRAM IN CA NEAR HIS PARENTS.

Duane's ID on him is what they used or they authorities made a mistake. Duane was born in 1924. I have his birth certificate and I have the McNeil brief file.
Either the ID was not correct or whoever did the file got the infomation wrong.

If you want to see documentation You know how to contact me - I have offered this to those really interested, but I WILL not have those documents scanned and put on public forum - WHY, because Doug Paseternac spent a lot of money and time acquiring things even the FBI did not see or look at!

Why don't you get on a plane and go the archives of McNeil or for that matter make a phone call.

AGAIN, I have the fricking letters from the authorities to his mother regarding his being sent back to CA. BLACK and WHITE government letters!

Go find the post where I quoted what was said in the letter and who it was from.

shutter say: newspaper says he was arrested in florida and sent back to Ohio. charge was Grand Larceny, not burglary. from 1947 arrest.

YOU ARE CRAP - he was in Treasure Island per a newpaper article in 1957 not 1947. After he was released from SanQuentin.

He could very well have gone to Florida as he had a UNCLE who had a winter home there. THE most important thing is the escape from the honor farm - which you guys say was in 1947.

Find the FILES - the actual FILES for that like the ones I have for the other incarcerations. He was in CA till. mid yr of 1945 and from there went back to WA to be with the BOYS.

The 1947 work farm is something someone on this thread found - I knew about an escape from a work farm but had NOT detail and who ever found this - also had NOT details.

One escaped and one was caught. Even Duane told me that story in the third person, but the WORK farm he referred to was in WASHINGTON STATE. NOT OHIO.

So did he escape from 2 work farms?

Do not know how many times I have to descibe the age thing on the McNeil file! Duane was 20 yrs old in 1944. He went turned 21 that summer back in Ca with the BOYS in 1945.

The medication I take is a sleeping pill and if I get on the computer with one of those in me U can't read the post! Otherwise there are NO medications other than things that DO not affect my mental state in any way.

You are the one twisting and contorting what I have stated!

NOTE I DID knock the BATTERY of his shoulder! He screwed UP!

He made public records never provided to me by the FBI for several yrs. Some of the information he posted was not accurate! I won't go there again, but NEVER ever QUOTE that MEDIA hungry person who called himself an FBI agent. How he handle the WEBER/COOPER was inappropriate and not by the rules.

Mid 1945 to 1949 - look in Spokane! So track the records you have and bring it to 1949 in CA. YOU can't do it - there are missing yrs!

He escapes from an honor farm WHEN? Is there anything more in the files until 1949? Quote the article in the new paper - word for word - I never got to see it.
All I have is the words of a avatar on this thread. I had NOTHING on paper or in a document as I do the other incidents.

He is in Ca in 1945 - SO Where did he go when he left there? He was in WA - somewhere along the line here he spawns a baby!
Baby born 1946 - birthdate unknown and birthplace unknown.
Mother's name is Edna - daughter's named Zona. ALL I know!

all I see Jo, is mix ups.....
just showing what I found Jo, you are always jumping on people when they get something wrong.
this is a mess. why should I have to fly to Wa, not my job.

did he go to McNeil twice? I can't follow 1944, what months was he in the CPS? numbers and years are important for documenting Jo. if the judge new his military history, how did they get his birth date wrong?

" because Doug Paseternac spent a lot of money and time acquiring things even the FBI did not see or look at! "

that's no reason not to reveal them Jo....

Saw the following from a user named Chetlaw, over at This Link. 2009 entry. No big deal. I've never heard of this one. Just thought I should note it.

'His name is (or was) Norton Thomas. He dissapeared about 20 years ago while ferrying a Beech D18 to Hawaii. His dissapearance was, to say the least, pretty suspicious; He reported engine problems to the other Beechcraft accompanying him and just dissapeared. This happened at night and those of us who knew Norton like to believe he headed for South America with the money.

Anyway, Norton was from California, but moved to the Northwest about 5 years before the highjacking. He was a highly experienced skydiver and pilot. He was a colorful and fun-loving character who knew a lot of low people in high places as well as high people in low places. He was a lawyer who either had been, or at least had connections with the Hells Angels out of Oakland. His girlfriend, Jeannie McCombs, was a national skydiving champion who was killed in a skydiving accident in Elsinore California shortly after working on the film "Private Benjamin."

When I saw the composite drawing of D.B. Cooper, the first thing I thought was "that's Norton Thomas." He was a dead-ringer for the composit. Evidently the FBI thought so too because they questioned him more than once. He never admitted it to me or anyone I know, but he never denied it either (except, of course to the FBI). As far as I know, the consensus of those who knew him is that he was the one most likely to have pulled it off.

The skydiving community is pretty small and was much smaller back in 1971. For D.B. Cooper to have pulled it off, he would have had to have had some skills and knowledge (or, just maybe have been awfully lucky). Norton had those skills and knowledge and was just nuts enough to have done it.

I haven't thought of Norton in years, thanks for asking.

Found a picture. I don't know...blonde hair?

377 originally posted yours above - got this from
(Snowmman?) and introduced it Nov
8, 2010, 11:34 AM - Post #19287 of 42402.

Discussion followed to the end of November 2010.
Just search on /Norton Thomas/.

Most significant post was Hangdiver's printed below:

hangdiver
Nov 22, 2010, 7:33 AM
Post #19661 of 42402 (1515 views)
[In reply to]
Quote | Reply

Quote ________________________________________
Could this be the NEW Cooper Suspect? Was he
related or connected to the Mr. T I have mentioned for
yrs? One I was told to "beware of" because he was
VERY dangerous.

Well I never knew "Norton" personally but I do know a
couple of stories.

First...he wasn't jumping in 1971 as far as I know

Second...I was told before Perry Stevens would give
him the FJC he had to lose about 100 lbs. Which he
did.

Third...his name wasn't "Norton", he was a Hells Angel
and the only one who road a Norton motorcycle.
You may guess why his nickname was "Norton".

HERE is a story that mentions him in about 1977
jumping in Antioch, Ca.

Fourth...I was told these stories by "Crazy Jack" and
that is a whole other story.

http://www.bushwings.com/texts/alaska.html

Go back where I quoted the records with the files infront of me. As many time as I get things thrown at me - I am supposed to remember EVERY DATE and lug out large files and compile them. Ckret was a creep and maybe you are ckret or someone working for him.

WHAT the McNeil file READS
I have it infront of me.

Recieved Feb. 2 1995
From Northern CA.
Crime - Forgery of US Treasury
Sentence - 18 months
Where convicted San Franciso, CA
When convicted Jan. 23 1945
Sentence Begins Jan, 23, 1945
Sentence Expires July 22, 1946
Good time expires April 5 1946
Eligibe for Parole July 22, 1945
Occupation - Machinist
Born Willowby Ohio
Born 1920 (note he was born in 1924)

I questioned the woman about this and she said it would had to have been on the ID he had when admitted.

Residence: Montebellow, CA
Address of Relative:

Was his mother in Montebellow CA

Height 6 ft 1, Weight 165 Lbs
Hair brown
eyes brown
complexison ruddy
Build (never been able to make it out) looks like Slender - was really slurred.

AGE 24 - but his birth was given as 6 18 20 -

The letter I have from the archivist notes the DOB and his actual age being different - but she felt he might have had ID reading that and that is what was used.

Regbister # 17462 -M

She states that this is all they had as the Federal Prison inmate files are destroyed 30 yrs after the expiration of sentence.

This LETTER was ADDDRESSED to Doug Pasternak - and therefore he must be given CREDIT for this and and the file he obtained. the FBI didn't even HAVE THIS FILE until I called them on the TABLE about it in 2000 when the man told me that DUANE WEBER WAS NEVER IN MCNEIL .... YET DISMISSED HIM BASED ON A LETTER IN 1998 BY PRINTS ONLY. THat was the day I went public and the lie I caught the agent in - I CAN PROVE THE AGENT LIED TO ME...none of your bees wax how!

The file was still in existence in 1998 - Doug's enquiry was made right after the file had been destroyed in 2000, but the FBI supposedly acquired the file prior to 1998 (the date on their letter to me).

He was paroled July 22, 1945 and sent to CA. as that was his residence. I expect the forestry thing was arranged by the system for his parole...as that is when the supervision stopped in 1946. According to the sister he was NEVER in the prison population regardless of what the file said. He was back in CA in 1945. The brother also attested to this and his mothers records also indicated this.

Remember this when Duane Weber was arrested in 1957 in Florida He was written up with this statement!
Duane Weber sits in Treasure I sland Police station (SMOOTH TALKER AT BEACH FACES ROBBERY COUNTS)
A smooth taklking ex-convict, who listed his occupation as a "crook" faces robbery charges today.

Meanwhile police are attempting to unravel a long and tangled back ground of suspected confidence game operrations.

Even in 1958 his record was convoluted - in such a manner the police could not figure it out.
Not certain the they ever did and NO one seems to know where he was for 1958 until 1960. I just know he ended up in 1960 at CANON CITY, CO and then in 1962 he becomes John Collins and disappears off the face of the EARTH until 1966! He has a woman with him all of this time and she also uses multiple names....she was the one who claimed they knew paperlegs and his wife and that she had picture of her and the wife together. She mentioned how much she hated "In Plane Site" as they were there for a few months (If I go to my notes I think it was 3 months).

How the hell did he manage to obtain the badge and ID of a prosecuting attorney (Carlos F. Mort) out of Jackson County, MO who looked very much like Weber.

Duane's birthdate is June 18, 1924.

We know he was wanted in Columbus and the record for Folsom/SanQuentin shows he did that time in CA concurrently.

What was the DATE the two guys escaped from the prison farm?
What was the name of the other guy. Remember I have NEVER seen that article - just what some wrote here - I neve saw the actual articles.

The Canon Record has serious errors in it. Shows his relatives as Karen Hepner and mother as Nina Hepner. The prison official can't even read their own records.

The file of Duane and another prisoner showed the others family as contacts. We caught their screw up here because we got faxes of the actual ledger pages.

Doug Pasternak is the one who found all of this - so do not do a copy and paste - and if you do CREDIT him with finding the files.
Most things I know came from his hard work and expertise as far as the prison records are concerned. The Columbus thing no one could unravel and if you have more detailed information then provide it. Very curious who the other prisone was that escaped.

I need a copy of that article to put in this file.

MISSOURI pENITENTIARY REGSTER THIS IS ON LINE SOME PLACE

redgister no 12019
Name John C. Collins
TN. Dane Lorion Weber (this did NOT appear untio April 14, 2008!

Alia: John Chalk Collins
Age 41 Nativity Illlinoins
Height 6 ft 1 in.
Weight 201 hair Dk BROWN, Eyes Brown complexion Medium
Protestant preferred 12th grad Trade- Clerical
Former imprisoment
17462 US Pen Mc Neil I shland WA
84943 S. Pen Columbus Ohio
----? London Prison Farm, London Ohio (the prison has that listed exactly that way
---(?) London Prison Farm, London, Ohio

That is the best they can do.
If they couldn't figure it out where he was how are we suppose to do so.

A -18529 St. Bureau, Sacramento CA.

32755 St. Pen, Canon City. Colo
Detainers 5-1-66 Municipal Court, Springfield. MO. above dtainer withdreaw 6-29-1996.
Wife Mrs. Mary Jean Collins, 4437 Perlita Ave. New Orleans, LA
Offens Grand Stealing
Count Green Sentce 4 yrs
date Sentenced 4-18- 96
Term of Court Jan 1966
Received 4-25-=1966
Discharged 3 - 12-68 MSP Dischrged under C of S by gov Heanes - that is communtation of sentence for John C. Collins and not for Duane l Weber.

Then I have a letter regarding other prisoner in jefferson.

Got a letter written out of Albany, GA. from a Douglas butcher

He tells me he stopped to into the state polic office in Albany Oregon and talked with a detective Pinker and mentioned part of the conversation he had with Gerald A Cooper whiled in the Jackson County Jail in Medford Oregaon in the fall of 1969.

He had some one run a check 4 pages and his eyes got a little big and his hand started to shake slilghty. About a week later I stopped back in and he indicated a that time that NONE of it had CHECKED OUT!

I moved to Michigan about a yr later and not to long after moving there I decided to write a book. I go a computer and wetn to work. I go on line and tried to find anything possible on the Cooper to no avail.I called Carl Sieg, the fellow who'd originally arrrested me and told him thI was after Coopers' records. He said all of his record had been destroyed including his mug shotes and finger prints cards.

I then hired American Find to locate anything possible on Gerald Albert Cooer and they came up empty as well

I went to the FBI in Marquette Michigan and told and retold part of the conversations. I'd had wih Mr. Cooper and the agent kept asking "What else did he tell ou?"

I returned to the FBI office in Maruette a few wks later and told the agent lady that i recalled some other things that Cooper had told me one of them was that he'd killed an office in Portland Oregiona and she indicated the agent would call me - He never called.

I am going to summarize the rest of it is too long. The man decied to see who had signed the letter and come to find out it was the HEAD of the FBI and not some flunky. He was shocked the head of the fbi made the response and not some flunky. He contacted the Carter administrastion and then president ask him to please come see him.

I then sent Pastor Daniel Airial a letter mentioning Mr. Gerald A Cooper, the fall of 1969 and the Jackson County jail as well as referring to the DB Cooper Hi-jacking.

A few months later I went to the Marantaz church in Plains, Gl. and 2 days leater a deputy and secret service agentMr. Stan Burress haul me away In the interrogation room a the Lee County jail, I told Stan I'k hired Amercian Find to locate anything ofn Gearld Albert Cooper and he said " YOU'll NEVER FIND ANYTHING , NOT EVER."

THIS MAN AND I HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME PAGE - BUT DIDN'T KNOW EACH OTHER

iF AN INDIVIDUAL WERE TO PROVIDE INFORMAION OR CAUSE MR. COOPER'S CAPTURE IS ThERE AN OUT STAND REWARD STILL AVAILALBEL

IS GERALD ALBERT COOPER, THE SAME INDIVIDUAL i SPENT TIME WITH IN JACKSON COUNTY jAIL LOCATED IN MEDFORE OREGON DURING THE FALL OF 1969 WERE HE TO VISIT MY HOME WOULD i BE GUILTY OF ANYTING AS FAR AS THE LAS IS CONCERNED.

DOUGLAS BUTHCER

thanks Jo, that didn't hurt too bad did it :$

If these records are in fact your Duane, I noticed Duane is gaining weight.
I was 125 lbs from early 20's, then stayed at 135 till late 30's and jumped
to 175 into my 40's. which is typical the older you get. but not everyone.

were these records obtained from different sources? I don't mean different
people looking him up, do you have a rap sheet on Duane? one single print
out of his criminal history?

you realize if the Collin's records are Duane, it's very possible he fooled them and
probably didn't have a criminal background in which the Governor took into consideration
granting the early release. Hearnes was a good Governor, Nixon tried to tarnish him.
I forget the reason at this moment, just political battles.

"this did not appear until 2008", or was not found until 2008?

you need to ask somkin99 about the article, it's a copy paste from the Canton Repository Jan 31, 1949.