47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Some is guesswork, some is not. I would like to take a shot at explaining some of the shortcuts and terminology from Jo's post on Weber and the prison system. Some I will leave blank if they are obvious, or if I have no idea what they mean:

'The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within...'

8-4-51 San Quentin

8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC (Could be a unit assignment in the prison.)

10 1 1953 San Quentin (Probably a file update saying he's still incarcerated there)

10 3 53 EFF (effective) (Again, probably an administrative update.)

10-6-53 San Quentin

11-4-53 PAR FR SQ
That is paroled from San Quentin.

3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM (Hard to figure, but 'SQPV' may mean 'San Quentin' and 'parole violation'. 'CIM' is probably 'California Institution for Men.')

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within.

3-18-54 Soledad (father was sick)
or he was sick - we do not know. Robert: This could also mean a transfer stop on his way to San Quentin for a parole violation. He may have been initially imprisoned in the CIM for the violation, moved to Soledad shortly, and then on to his original prison: San Quentin)

3-19-54 SanQuentin (Update, Weber in Quentin)

7-22-55 Folsom (Transfer to Folsom from SQ by Feds)

3-18-57 PAR fr FOL (Paroled)

5-59 Reins.& Discharge. (Off parole, discharged from Fed supervision)

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2 (Could refer to the time Weber was given on a parole violation)

cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd (Custody granted for parole violation, Close Supervision granted for two years) This is a guess.

21mos.Parole TGT Family (Might be time until Weber is eligible for parole. 'Target family'. In the Federal system they have rules about eventually being incarcerarted 500 miles from where you state your home is. This rule is flexible for shorter-term prisoners, more valid for those doing life. Prisoner is asked to name a place.)

in Ohio Subject to hold (Parole will be granted to Ohio, subject to any other warrants outstanding)

SC:Condition of Parole (There are supervisory conditions for parole, i.e. in those days sometimes they just handed you some money, new clothes, and opened the gate. In Weber's case, there were conditions for parole)

TGT FAmily in Ohio Removed (Either the family or the prisoner had their hometown 'target family' removed from possible parole location.)

6/54 PVSQ: Rev/denied.PL (Weber was seen by the parole board and denied parole on his previous violation)

Mar56 Calendar (Weber added to parole board calendar for March 1956)

3-56 FOL:TRA (Sounds like a transfer)

4&4 yrs. CC& 31/2yrs (Might be an entry on his sentence.)

CS:Second TFA 5 yrs.cc (Could mean a warning about what will happen to Weber on any additional violations)

W/P? TM.GPTD 2yrs. OP: (Could be a reference to a parole date later, set by the parole board for his supposed March hearing)

Subj to hold. (Standard entry. Means parole will be granted, subject to a warrant search)

Some of the above are educated guesses, or by searching out terms. Some is guesswork. Accuracy NOT guaranteed.

Blevins, I think someone with law enforcement experience in prisons, paroles, etc., needs to take a look at this if they can figure out what Jo Weber though she was writing. That is, correct all her spelling mistakes and such.

Maybe 377 can point to a dictionary of such terms.

Also, aren't San Quentin and Folsom both California prisons as opposed to Federal prisons? In fact, was Weber ever in a Federal prison?

ROBERT and OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT INSERT YOUR QUIPS WITHING THE FILE - WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GO BACK AND REMOVE YOUR REMARKS PLACE WITHIN THE POST I MADE.

THAT MAKE IS LOOK LIKE IT WAS PART OF THE RECORD I WAS PUTTING ON THE THREAD.

THEREFORE EVERY TIME U DO THIS I WILL HAVE TO REPOST THE ORIGINAL POST AGAIN.

THE SPELLING WAS TAKEN FROM THE FILE - IN SOME PLACES YOU CANNOT READ CERTAIN LETTERS AND NOTE WAS MADE OF THIS.
Robert99

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Some is guesswork, some is not. I would like to take a shot at explaining some of the shortcuts and terminology from Jo's post on Weber and the prison system. Some I will leave blank if they are obvious, or if I have no idea what they mean:

'The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within...'

8-4-51 San Quentin

8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC (Could be a unit assignment in the prison.)

10 1 1953 San Quentin (Probably a file update saying he's still incarcerated there)

10-6-53 San Quentin

11-4-53 PAR FR SQ

3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM (Hard to figure, but 'SQPV' may mean 'San Quentin' and 'parole violation'. 'CIM' is probably 'California Institution for Men.')

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within.

or he was sick - we do not know. Robert: This could also mean a transfer stop on his way to San Quentin for a parole violation. He may have been initially imprisoned in the CIM for the violation, moved to Soledad shortly, and then on to his original prison: San Quentin)

3-19-54 SanQuentin (Update, Weber in Quentin)

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2 (Could refer to the time Weber was given on a parole violation)

cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd (Custody granted for parole violation, Close Supervision granted for two years) This is a guess.

21mos.Parole TGT Family (Might be time until Weber is eligible for parole. 'Target family'. In the Federal system they have rules about eventually being incarcerarted 500 miles from where you state your home is. This rule is flexible for shorter-term prisoners, more valid for those doing life. Prisoner is asked to name a place.)

in Ohio Subject to hold (Parole will be granted to Ohio, subject to any other warrants outstanding)

SC:Condition of Parole (There are supervisory conditions for parole, i.e. in those days sometimes they just handed you some money, new clothes, and opened the gate. In Weber's case, there were conditions for parole)

TGT FAmily in Ohio Removed (Either the family or the prisoner had their hometown 'target family' removed from possible parole location.)

6/54 PVSQ: Rev/denied.PL (Weber was seen by the parole board and denied parole on his previous violation)

CS:Second TFA 5 yrs.cc (Could mean a warning about what will happen to Weber on any additional violations)

W/P? TM.GPTD 2yrs. OP: (Could be a reference to a parole date later, set by the parole board for his supposed March hearing)

Subj to hold. (Standard entry. Means parole will be granted, subject to a warrant search)

Some of the above are educated guesses, or by searching out terms. Some is guesswork. Accuracy NOT guaranteed.

Blevins, I think someone with law enforcement experience in prisons, paroles, etc., needs to take a look at this if they can figure out what Jo Weber though she was writing. That is, correct all her spelling mistakes and such.

Also, aren't San Quentin and Folsom both California prisons as opposed to Federal prisons? In fact, was Weber ever in a Federal prison?

ROBERT and OTHERS PLEASE DO NOT INSERT YOUR QUIPS WITHING THE FILE - WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU GO BACK AND REMOVE YOUR REMARKS PLACE WITHIN THE POST I MADE.

THAT MAKE IS LOOK LIKE IT WAS PART OF THE RECORD I WAS PUTTING ON THE THREAD.

THEREFORE EVERY TIME U DO THIS I WILL HAVE TO REPOST THE ORIGINAL POST AGAIN.

THE SPELLING WAS TAKEN FROM THE FILE - IN SOME PLACES YOU CANNOT READ CERTAIN LETTERS AND NOTE WAS MADE OF THIS.
Robert99

Jo, I would also appreciate it if you would remove your remarks and quips from my reply to your and Blevins remarks.

Robert99

The ORIGINAL documents I posted: PLEASE do NO MORE altering of them with WHAT U think the file mean! Someone is very UPSET about this. As for ERROR some of U seem to point the out with your opinions inserted within the document - DO NOT INSERT them into the original transcript. THIS is WHY I DO NOT POST THINGS I FOUND AND OTHERS FOUND AND DOCUMENTED!

Creeps take and alter the original and do NOT note in a different color their opinion or that it is an insertion - but make it appear to be part of the original!

I WILL BE contacting the thread moderator to make SURE this never happens again. The only WAY is NEVER to POST ANY of the other DOCUMENTS! NOW U will NOT see any OTHER DOCUMENTS l

There is a post out there that I quoted the SAN Quentin / Folsom file with the correct dates. If you read further - perhaps U will find it.

8-4-51 San Quentin
8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC
10 1 1953 San Quentin
10 3 53 EFF
10-6-53 San Quentin
11-4-53 PAR FR SQ
3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM

or he was sick - we do not know.
3-19-54 SanQuentin
7-22-55 Folsom
3-18-57 PAR fr FOL
5-59 Reins.& Discharge.

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2
cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd
21mos.Parole TGT Family
in Ohio Subject to hold
SC:Condition of Parold
TGT FAmily in Ohio Removed
6/54 PVSQ: Rev/denied.PL
Mar56 Calendar
3-56 FOL:TRA 4&4 rys.CC&31/2yrs
CS:Second TFA 5 yrs.cc
W/P? TM.GPTD 2yrs. OP:
Subj to hold.

Teeth: Good CHIN: Round
Scar BACK of RIGHT Index FINGER: TATS; Right forearm out, Heart, horsh shoe,"Mom, Dad, God, Love
Left upper arm cut, Anchor Dusty
USN 41V

8-6-51 WANTED: Bureau of Prob. & Parold, Columbus, Ohio.
4-5-54 Wanted: Bureau of Probations & Parole, Columbus Ohio 1-15-57 CANCELLED

Other name used Wayne Weber
Dusty

CREDIT to Doug Pasternack
ANY use of this information with OUT his express permission will be consider a violation of his rights. No one can use this information to write a book or to twist. I could not call Doug as it was too late - but it is time I put the JERKS in their place. THIS is NOT the only DAMN file I have.

[b;ie]THE statement BELOW was what a prison official told me was meant by some of the records recorded above.

The Ohio thing was served concurrently with the 51-to 59 residency. Ohio didn't want him back. He was very young man in Ohio and they felt the San Quentin/Folsom was enough. It was CANCELLED!

So Duane escaped from that honor farm and when he escaped he did NOT show back up until he was arrested in 1951.

Description of Weber
6'0" 175 pounds, Brown Eyes, Black hair. Muscular build - machininist.

Every time some one make an alteration within the text - I will find it necessary to repeat this original post until I can no longer type.

I'm sure Jo doesn't want things mixed up on the thread ;)

see attachment

The color is dull and it may be the lighting - but I will leave that to be determined by the FBI. I tried to take pic of the damn stuff, but I can't even figure out how to make the camera my husband bought before he died even work. Digital is supposed to be easy - well, I guess it is for young folks - I do not know what is what on the camera - $500 threw away.

Can't get film anymore and then they send them off to develope them. I will not trust these pic to get out of my site. Will find someone tomorrow and the FBI gets the pictures. I should have found someone wks ago..but it means driving 60 miles - I do NOT drive much anymore except to the drug store and the grocery.

Requires magnification and something to take the glare of the crystals out so you can see the details of the watch and the knife.

see attachment

The color is dull and it may be the lighting - but I will leave that to be determined by the FBI. I tried to take pic of the damn stuff, but I can't even figure out how to make the camera my husband bought before he died even work. Digital is supposed to be easy - well, I guess it is for young folks - I do not know what is what on the camera - $500 threw away.

Can't get film anymore and then they send them off to develope them. I will not trust these pic to get out of my site. Will find someone tomorrow and the FBI gets the pictures. I should have found someone wks ago..but it means driving 60 miles - I do NOT drive much anymore except to the drug store and the grocery.

you have pictures on the camera? it's really not that hard Jo, what kind is it?

Walgreens still does processing and sells roll film....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

8-4-51 San Quentin

8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC (Could be a heathcare transfer, temporary. Prisoner sick or otherwise.)

10 1 1953 San Quentin (Probably a file update saying he's back at Quentin from a prison hospital or other prison health facility transfer)

10-6-53 San Quentin

11-4-53 PAR FR SQ
That is paroled from San Quentin. (Yes. No conditions)

3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM (Hard to figure, but 'SQPV' may mean 'San Quentin' and 'parole violation'. 'CIM' is probably 'California Institution for Men.' WN might mean the violation was in Washington, he was shipped to the CIM in LA)

3-19-54 SanQuentin (Update, Weber now in Quentin)

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2 (Could refer to the time Weber was given on the parole violation. But he's already out, so it's an update)

cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd (Custody granted for parole violation, Close Supervision granted for two years) This is a file update.

21mos.Parole TGT Family (Might be time until Weber is eligible for parole. 'Target family'. In the Federal system they have rules about eventually being incarcerated 500 miles or less from where you state your home is. This rule is flexible for shorter-term prisoners, more valid for those doing life. Prisoner is asked to name a place.)

Some of the entries on Weber seem out of order, or were added later on administrative updates.

Blevins at least you tried to make sense out of the file without blowing it up the way others did. Duane's parents and his original address showed OHIO, but the parents moved to CA and the father died and his mother died a few months after he was release - probably why they changed it from Ohio to CA.

I was told the FATHER got to see him before he died - and we think that is what the Soledad thing was - he went out one day and was back the next. We do NOT know for certain - but, it may have been a compassion thing they helped him with.

Duane was despondent I was told because he wanted to see his father and talk to him one last time. We do NOT really know what the Soledad thing was - SLUGGO the resident genius thought it was a place in N.Y. NOT so.

see attachment

you have pictures on the camera? it's really not that hard Jo, what kind is it?

Walgreens still does processing and sells roll film....

REPEAT - I tried to use the digital - could not even get a focus. WALGREEN here ships out the film and the quality is SHIT!
I do NOT want these on GLOSSY because then you cannot see the detail of the face of the watches.

I have forgotten how to use the old camera I have and I dropped it a few yrs ago - so I don't even think it works. I have TO PAY A PROFESSION TO DO WHAT I USE TO DO EVERY DAY. I was known for my pictures of homes and my flyers - but technology got in the way.

Jo, I would also appreciate it if you would remove your remarks and quips from my reply to your and Blevins remarks.

Robert99

YOU TOOK A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT I SPECIFICALLY STATED THE TERMS UNDER WHICH IT WAS POSTED AND THEN YOU SCRAMBLED IT WITH CRAP.

WHAT DOCUMENT DID YOU POST THAT I MADE ALTERATIONS TO WITHIN THE SPECIFIC DOCUMENT?

NO MORE FILES WILL BE POSTED IN THIS FORUM FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO TWIST AND DISTORT. THAT IS THE LOWEST FORM OF BEING A DISPICABLE PERSON...THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE YOU. YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO TURNS MY STOMACH. NO ONE IS THIS THREAD CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THE WAY YOU TWIST A POST.

AS for Blevins as much as I might not like all he does - He NEVER TWISTS THINGS I PUT ON THE THREAD - YOU JUST GET DOWN RIGHT NASTY WITH YOUR ALTERATIONS.

Robert99 stated

I put this on the thread as a courtesy and the spelling oddly as it may sound is what was on the document - even the mispelling. There were some letters that cannot be made out.

THe document was old and this is a copy of a fax to Doug by the system. A document the FBI had NO idea I had acquired! Yet, I was unable to get the Jefferson documents from the 60's - YOU don't even find that ODD!

I have NO reason to know. I do know that McNeil was described as a FEDERAL prison. SanQuentin and Folsom are not - so why would you think they are? This has all been discussed in the thread a long time ago. Maybe U need to catch up!

Robert99

YOU TOOK A LEGAL DOCUMENT THAT I SPECIFICALLY STATED THE TERMS UNDER WHICH IT WAS POSTED AND THEN YOU SCRAMBLED IT WITH CRAP.

WHAT DOCUMENT DID YOU POST THAT I MADE ALTERATIONS TO WITHIN THE SPECIFIC DOCUMENT?

NO MORE FILES WILL BE POSTED IN THIS FORUM FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU TO TWIST AND DISTORT. THAT IS THE LOWEST FORM OF BEING A DISPICABLE PERSON...THERE IS NO WAY TO DESCRIBE YOU. YOU ARE THE KIND OF PERSON WHO TURNS MY STOMACH. NO ONE IS THIS THREAD CAN HOLD A CANDLE TO THE WAY YOU TWIST A POST.

AS for Blevins as much as I might not like all he does - He NEVER TWISTS THINGS I PUT ON THE THREAD - YOU JUST GET DOWN RIGHT NASTY WITH YOUR ALTERATIONS.

Jo, As I have repeatedly pointed out, you need to read the posts you are replying to. I replied to Blevins reply to your original post.

It was RobertMBlevins who inserted remarks in your post. And you, in turn, inserted remarks in my reply to Blevins post.

Then you continued your usual nonsense by accusing me of twisting and misquoting your words. I did not quote or twist any part of your post. Except of course, including a complete and accurate copy of your post.

Robert99

Jo, can you get anything correct? this is the main problem with you.......

Get this corrrect - You and other have tried for 17 yrs to cloud the truths.

"OH Fuck! Let it die with me!"

I could have spent the last 17 yrs doing something else.

The actions of the FBI & the strange things that have happened over the yrs and the threats made to me... there is more to this story than has ever been told. No action taken by the FBI regarding threats to my life. Messages from unidentified individuals providing me with info & untraceable notification I would never know the truth.

The FBI ignoring things I found with NO explanation. The Spokane record never being revealed. Individuals from Duane past that really did exist suddenly didn't exist.

YES, I believe DUANE WEBER was involve in some really bad stuff - and it involved the government.

When BK says it was a WASH!
Yes I think he is crazy? It does raise a lot of questions when you look at the over all picture of the past 17 yrs.

Duane did know people in high place and in low places. I do believe AMERICA is not what we thought it was and they got their hands dirty and want it gone.

Duane was connected to too many people and too many incidents...starting in the 60's and right up until 1983. I tried to pull away from this and just concentrate on the Cooper thing, but NO - that is not going to happen, NOT NOW!

Remember this threat "Your husband knew people in high places and if you want to be around to play with your grand kid, destroy all you have and never look bacK". I go public and there is a strange incident - I think I was supposed to have died that day in 2000.

If anyone found out Weber was really Cooper it was going to open up a can of WORMS...Close the CASE! My conversation with a man on the phone who was with the government - who told me the truth would NEVER beknown. The conversations with personnel HIGH UP who told the the same thing!

One old geezer slipped up and they shipped him out and then after they thought I was cold - moved him back to his old position and when I find him again - he has no memory of the prior discussions or files. No memory of providing me with a special phone number and address.

The FBI not acknowledging the code message left by Cooper - a code that was REAL. Posters whose only mission is seek and destroy!

This thread has become a waste of time and energy - so there is more than one way to finish this - and it won't be on this thread!

just like BK, all talk Jo, zero proof of any involvement with the Government. news flash....it was a car accident..period.
you couldn't even tell that right. one post you claim you were at a full stop, the next you claim you pulled out....
the games with the lap belt etc. etc.

try and make sense of this Jo, you are a mess with details!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"This thread has become a waste of time and energy"

after reading a lot of the thread (per Jo) you are correct about the above statement.
people have been telling you this for years Jo.....

just need to start ending your posts with "bite me" like BK does when confronted....B|

so basically you are saying BK doesn't spout off a bunch of things and not back them up?

BK always shows proof of his actions?

BK doesn't start with name calling when confronted?

Bk backs up his statements when it comes to Government cover ups?

I tend to differ with your opinion, but thanks for jumping in as always......

my reference to BK was about not backing anything up,
yes there is a difference!!

read the quote Robert!

"just like BK, all talk Jo, zero proof of any involvement with the Government."

this means they are similar no, yes, no????????
nothing about lying........

here is a phrase for ya....

'If it doesn't fit, you must acquit'

how can you prove that this is all fantasy for Knoss?
how can you tell he is lying?
how do you know he is not doing this for personal satisfaction?

I'm not going to sit a debate this till the sun comes up.

you have two people that fail to show evidence, both claim a
Government cover up in one form or another. both get angry
and act out with insults. both get childish with remarks once
confronted. I have more, but it's getting very late.

sorry, they have similarities.........

You know that's pretty creepy, right? Going around researching other threads I started at Dropzone that aren't even ON the Cooper thread, in some twisted effort to make me 'look bad'. A bit creepy, yes.

And since when it is wrong to post that stuff over at Speakers Corner? I think someone told me that's WHERE THEY GO. :S

I agree. Its creepy and crazy alright. Blevins-
creepy and Blevins-crazy. Since its your posts HERE
and Google that send anyone to Speaker's Corner
where you've been posting- yes? Why, did you think
you were hiding, from yourself? Now that is funny. I
guess you are CAUGHT by yourself

Nobody, has to do anything! to make you look bad.
You do that all on your own.

Different Day.... Same attacks..

Come on guys... really??????????????????????????????

Then its apparent to me you want Blevins' off topic
crap here but you also want DB Cooper discussion?
Never mind compatibility? Or maybe it is me missing
the point! Maybe the two are compatible just as Jo's
crap is compatible. If I ever had anything to offer
here at DZ its long gone. This is the last place on
Earth I would post it! Blevins wins and some us will
go elsewhere. Simple as that. BYE!

Nothing has been the same since Ckret left and that
was a long time ago.

Good luck with your Blevins & Weber Thread!
:D

Georger:

I hope you are not saying what I think you might be saying. Don't leave. Your expertise, knowledge, and research gives this place a ton of credibility. We've lost Farflung, Bruce (for the most part), half of the 99's, and many many others. If you go, well that leaves a bigger gaping hole. What happens then?

I know you get really frustrated -- we've got two people, just two, who have taken it upon themselves to hog more than 50% of the airtime on this forum. They're selfish, they can't help themselves, and that is driving so many of the good people away. That's right, I'm going out on a limb and say two individuals here have probably done more to ruin this forum than all the others combined.

He has no self control, no credibility. She can't get organized enough to make any headway with anything, yet she refuses any assistance. That's why she goes on and on and on about most of the things she talks about. She has this underlying expectation that the forum is going to do her legwork, and sort things out, for her. When we don't respond as she thinks we should, she's all over it, mad as hell.

So much of their material is non-relevant, it goes on and on and on. They'll both come on and vehemently deny my statements and attack me profusely (you know it's coming).

Nonetheless Georger, you have come up with evidence (something neither one of them have ever come close to -- in spite of their daily long-windedness). You discovered that these two individuals take up in excess of 50% of the total time on this forum. That's incredible! That's also pathetic!

It would be nice to not hear from these two people so much and start hearing more from others. It would be nice to have some of our people come back. I miss Farflung's insightfulness and incredible writing -- he makes me laugh. I miss Bruce's daily check-ins and insights -- he's a true professional. I'd like to hear more from 377, he's too modest. He has so much knowledge and so many skills. He always leaves me pondering on what he just said. The other 99 does her homework, she always has incredible information and insight. Jerry Thomas knows a lot, I miss his contributions too.

We need you guys, come back soon. Georger, please don't go away.

MeyerLouie

Blevins said:

[Give me a break. I'm not the only one who has occasionally gone off-topic around this village. But since I have already made the announcement, we can move on from it, yes.

Are you for frickin' real? You take up almost 25% of the post time here -- just you and you alone. I assure you ... you post irrelevant shit here more than just occasionally. Georger provided proof of that.

MeyerLouie

On a side note, when I HAVE posted up Cooper-related stuff, you simply say that I take up too much room. And generally, you don't even bother to address the actual issue I raised. :S

So make up your mind. Either you want me to stick to Cooper (as you said) or what...you want me to post up Cooper issues simply for you to use as insults? Double standard all the way.

No Blevins, it's no double standard at all. Let me explain....again, for the umpteenth time!

Post up credible information and I will have no problem with what you say. But you don't have it in you, it won't happen. Too ofen, there's too much irrelevant information and not enough relevant fact.

With Cooper related posts, it's not so much what you say, it's how you say it. All too often, you barge in, uninvited, and offer your humble, expert opinion (example: you stepped in and, out of the clear blue, appointed yourself Jerry Thomas' expert superviosr in search tactics and strategy, and immediately kicked out 15 paragraphs on how an expert would properly conduct a Cooper research.....uninvited, nobody asked, nobody cared -- but that didn't stop you). And you've done this so many times at other times.

Also, you reply to so many posts, offering your unsolicited advice and uninvited opinion. What's amazing is your unsolicited posts can run 10-20 paragraphs -- even when nobody even cared or even bothered to ask you for any input. You just barge and go for it. Hey dude -- it's discourteous, it's rude. Where's your frickin' manners??!!

So, you, and someone else, have pretty much chased away the real experts, the ones who really know what they're talking about. You, and someone else, are pretty much ruining this forum. No wonder you both say this forum isn't going to be around much longer.

I think I've adequately addressed your original concern.... again.

MeyerLouie

"Shutter: You didn't answer the question. "

answering that question is not proof one way or another!

I don't have every detail in the case, so I'm in a fantasy world?
or it only automatically puts knoss in that category?

I'll bet if I look, you yourself have made a comment telling Jo
she sounds like Knoss? but she is not similar though...right?

without knowledge of BK's mental background you can't mark him
mentally ill. I have always said that he has something wrong with
him, or he just does this for his own personal satisfaction.

In the past I have shown symptoms that BK could fall under, but
since I am not a Psychiatrist I can't say for sure, niether can you.

I have shown some similar values between the two, and know we
are harping on BK's stability.
my answer is...................

Blevins said:

MeyerLouie: You are whining. Both you and Georger must share responsibility for driving posters away. Don't you think viewers want to hear from everyone? The Cooper case is not solved, and things presented DO need to be challenged. It's the only way you'll ever get to the truth.

....Driving off people makes more space available, of course.... _________________________________________________

You, Blevins, take up almost 25% of the time here (so much of your stuff is irrelevant, outlandish, and ridiculous in premise and conclusion), and you have the audacity to say Georger and I are the problem.

Not only that, you and somebody else are hogging more than 50% of the forum time here (quantity, not quality). Now that's what's really driving people away. If you two were experts, credible, and confident in your statements and conclusions, then I wouldn't mind the millions of paragraphs that you both produce. But that ain't what's happenin'.

I always find it amazing you do a wholesale reply to everybody -- Georger, Robert99, Me, and others.... making sure to reply to each one in a single post. No one else does that, or has to do that, Venom Magnet.

You're making a total ass of yourself. First time in your life you've had this much attention -- is that it?

MeyerLouie