47 47
quade

DB Cooper

What the heck! Don't U have anything better to do?:)
Well, let's see. ]
Last wk I had 2 nights of HELL! HUGE BonFire next door. Just kept the doors closed and my mouth shut.
The the following NITE another bigger Bon Fire and smoke in my house!
Called the fire dept and the police. I had fell asleep on the couch with my sliding door open and the people next door built another BON FIRE (not just a pit fire). They burned TRASH - the ashes were flying all over (lots of paper). These lots are less than a quarter of an acre. Very small lots and the houses very close together.

IT was 3PM the next day before I could breath. That afternoon another neighbor was in touch with me. They had confronted the offender about the fire (while the fire dept was there) and her husband missed a day of work because of the smoke.

Well it was a quiet wk and we thought because the fire dept and the police dept had been out last they would understand we didn't do those kinds of things aroun here.

Well, it started again tonight - at first the fire was like a pit fire, but after I asked them to put it out - they must have FED it trash and they GOT really loud (only about 16 ft from my bedroom).
I step out on to my screened porch and couldn't breath. I saw the fire and asked them to put it out since my screened in porch is inside of my house walls and under my roof. Only one side requires screen - 2 side are walls are bedrooms and the back wall is glass windows into the living area. There are 2 skywindows on the porch area.

Well it was filled with smoke! I came inside and called the fire dept - WELL, seems like there is NOTHING I can do. I am allergic to smoke, perfume, after-shave and most deordorizers....and even though we have convenants others did NOT want to form the association - so these neighbors can do ANYTHING they want as long as there is a NO burn warning out. The neighborhood consist of 17 homes - in a closed cul-de-sac and most of us have been her for yrs. Less than 1/4 acre lots.

The fire dept told me they had NO jurisdiction and the deputies came twice and told me the same thing. Asked if there was someplace else I could go - I just looked at them - I have lived here in peace for 13 yrs & now I am supposed to go else where while the punks burn down my house and smoke it up and make loud noises until 2 P.M.

I am doing a letter for the neighbors and putting them on their door. They didn't want to form the association because they didn't want to pay dues.
There are covenants and restriction (too many) but without an association we cannot inforce them.

Well, it will be pay dues or pay for me a room away from the area everytime these KIDS burn trash and party all night! There are at least 3 unrelated people living in the house and a 7 yr old child. I think there is a 4th adult also but my house is L shaped so I don't pay much attention toward that end of the street. LOTS of cars -and the person who was affected by not being able to back out of his driveway was the ONE who demanded NO ASSOCIATION. The covenants are recorded, but certain others in the neighbohood didn't even care about the insurance & liability on the lights and fixtures

I just looked at the officers from the floor of the kitchen which was the only place away from the noise other than in the computer room...and said "I have been here for 13 yrs - just what am I supposed to do. I am 73 and and I own my home and NOW I can't live here because of SMOKE and NOISE till 3 AM in the mornings. THEY said they cannot do ANYTHING! Both the fire dept and the officer CANNOT do anything - because there is no association to enforce the covenants. WHAT a mess!

After the fire dept left - they got louder and built the fire BIGGER!
I step out and asked them to please cut the fire down - THEY laughed and laughed - so I called the police dept back, but I didn't feel it would do any good for them to go back over there as the 1st time only encited them to be more agressive. I cannot go thru this every weekend.

I can't sleep because I am coughing - takes a few hours after exposure for my lungs to clear out as it sets up the allergic ractions like certain perfumes and allergen do.

Here they are again since you saw fit to actually
delete them again intentionally out of your reply.

Current posting stats for last 12 month period
break down as follows:

Blev & Jo share fully +50% of all posts, with Blev at
~22% and Jo at ~28% ! The thread is being run by
Blevins and Weber based on actual stats of postings
during the last twelve months.

Blev and Jo also hold the most posts per day at
3.3ppd Blevins and 3.8ppd Jo Weber.

Georger comes in a distant third about 15% of all
posts in the last 12 months at the rate of 2.6ppd.

Here is the breakdown:

Blevins: 22%, ~3.3ppd
Weber: 28%, ~3.8ppd

Georger: 15%, 2.6 ppd
Shutter: 9%, 2.3 ppd
Robt99: 9%, 1.7 ppd
377: 15%, 2.1 ppd

There it is.

Since U do NOT have anything better to do. What is the percentage since DAY ONE - of postings by JO Weber on the entire thread. Hell, I could do it, but WHO cares!

I am not even discussing the subject tonight - have more important things on my mind! LIKE being ABLE to BREATH!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Since U do NOT have anything better to do. What is the percentage since DAY ONE - of postings by JO Weber on the entire thread. Hell, I could do it, but WHO cares!

I am not even discussing the subject tonight - have more important things on my mind! LIKE being ABLE to BREATH!

well you are the dominant poster here by far and away

If your late husband Duane was not DB Cooper then
most of everything you have ever posted to this
thread is only tangential to the Cooper case -

Most of what you post here is personal - you and
Blevins stand out in that regard. Only you and Blevins
use this thread to post their personal stuff here.
Nobody else does.

Yours and Blevins' posts are almost of a "clinical"
nature as to personal stuff. Nobody else even comes
remotely close!

It's pretty clear to most people why you post here
and what you are doing, in terms of needing personal
support. You and Blevins very clearly share that trait
here. Nobody else does.

Some people including myself take voluntary time
outs here, sometimes of several weeks or more,
just to get away from the monotony here, and collect
our senses and thoughts.

Georger says in part:

You might be onto something with this Pee Pee Dee research. It's so Cooper-ish and all. :S

Truth is, it's also funnier than a cat burying s%!t on a marble floor.

The ppd comes from those who run the site and
collect the stats - eg. RobertMBlevins/ Registered:
Aug 1, 2010, 8:38 PM Posts: 3196 (3.3 per day, over
the whole period to date)

So send your "pee pee dee" comment and your "cat
shit" comparison to Quade and the owner! It is their
work you are trashing, not mine per se.

Do you see how far off-base you are! ???

Did you now learn something of value you can publish
elsewhere since you came here to sponge off other's
work? (citation Geoffry Gray)

Blevins said:

The money does NOT, because it cannot be established for certain that this money fell out of the sky to that location. You cannot say that without being able to prove that's how it arrived there. It could have been a plant. Either is possible.

The money fell out of the sky to that location: it must have been some fierce wind on the jump then, to cause all those bills to get so tattered and worn. Maybe the actual impact of the money bag caused that blackened, oval-shape, tattered-look on all of them thar bills.

So, when was the plant? Right after 11/24/71 or 1979 or 1980? Maybe Cooper lost the money bag for a few days or nearly 10 years -- he was waiting for the bills to get that 'antiqued' look. Then he planted a few at Tena Bar just to get a good laugh and throw us all off. Or maybe Cooper took 3 bundles out of the moneybag and took them into an antique dealer and requested the bills get that lived-in, antique look. Right afterwards, he buried the bills at Tena Bar, nearly $6000. He figured he didn't really need the money -- afterall the hijacking was only supposed to be a spiritual experience for him. Moe importantly, stealing the money was really just a matter of principle -- he didit just to show Big Brother he could -- $6000 meant nothing to him, it was chicken feed, chump change.

So Blevins, "either is possible"? About as possible as the two scenarios I just laid out.

You talk just to talk, no forethought. You have taken up nearly 25% of DZ airtime, yet you have proven nohing, you talk endlessly about non-Cooper crap, and more often than not, you don't have a whole lot to say, but that usually doesn't keep you from talking.

At least Jo has done the hard work, research, and follow-up these past 17 years. True, she hasn't proven DW is DBC, but at least she speaks from her knowledge and experience, and that's what gives her credibility. She knows a lot -- more than you might think. And she's probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about the DB Cooper case. She's a straight shooter.

There are people here who do their homework before they open their mouth, and I've noticed it's those individuals who don't really like you. Hmmm, I wonder why....

MeyerLouie

The only problem I see with planting the money is the fact of the
FBI not having a clue from get go where Cooper landed. why would
Cooper plant money when they don't have a clue where he is alive
or dead. if they were hot on his trail maybe a plant would be a good
thing to do.

The FBI only give the most probable place he jumped based on what
the pilots said, other than that, we have zero proof he jumped. no chute
no briefcase, nothing. 40+ years later, the plane is gone, 95% of the
money is gone, briefcase, money bag and Cooper are still at large.

what would really be interesting to find is the computer cards for radar
data! I believe that would be a hot item about now!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I'm attaching some completely unscientific maps showing a rough demo on what the problem is with the Tena Bar money.

Basically, the placard and the available data shows the plane was headed probably SSE as it passed over the Merwin Lake area. For the flight to end up west of Interstate 5 by more than four miles, the flight would have to take a pretty good turn to the west...and then later back to SSE to continue on to Reno.

As I said...totally unscientific. But it does give a general picture of what I mean.

MrShutter: Bill Rataczak has stated several times that they know WHEN Cooper jumped, they just don't know where he landed.

"SSE as it passed over the Merwin Lake area"

you need to look at the flight path again!
Rataczak stated he knows when Cooper jumped. we have a time frame and a questionable path.
they base it on the time frames of the path and when the pilot reported the pressure bump. they
think they have the area where he jumped, only if the path is correct. if the path is incorrect, then
when he jumped doesn't matter does it?

your map is a very bad example....sorry.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

At least Jo has done the hard work, research, and follow-up these past 17 years. True, she hasn't proven DW is DBC, but at least she speaks from her knowledge and experience, and that's what gives her credibility. She knows a lot -- more than you might think. And she's probably forgotten more than you'll ever know about the DB Cooper case. She's a straight shooter.

Thank you, but I am not always kind when I have to make a post to bring the thread back in line. As of late nothing has worked to stop all of the bickering.

:|:)Would someone please lock them in the coat room for awhile!

Sorry I got off on the fire thing last night - Actually thought I had deleted the post. Last 2 wk ends have been hell & do not know what tonight holds! Still coughing and another problem which I had surgery for over a yr ago...obviously has failed. Not supposed to lift anything over 4 lbs and essential I keep the allergies undercontrol. I had NO control over the fires and no place to go that late at night.

Hopefully someone will have something useful to post tonight, but in the mean time I will be getting a package off to the FBI. It is NOW or never, because I have to give it up soon. I know I keep saying that, but when one does know the things I know - it is very very hard. I just feel like the last 16 yrs have been useless - just totally useless. AT least my conviction have been based on my personal knowledge of the individual and the research (I have had LOTS of help with that so I cannot take all of the credit).

One guy did lots of research for me out of his own time and pocket - but, he kept wanting to jump into the covert circle and I preferred to stay out of that. BUT, so much information just puts me back into that realm.

Frankly I am at a toss up with the 1962 era and his connections.
I know where the initial contacts came from prior to 1962 - but then 1962 to 1968 suddenly intersects with the 40's and 50's as late as 1983. In 1984 was when the books came to the front of the circle and other strange things said and then - boom - nothing until he went on the machine in 1990.

If I think REAL hard about this - after Himmelsbach's book was published and Duane showed me the pictures and part of an old jumper/forestry book in the mid 80's NOTHING was said by Weber in regards these things or any hint of his past until 1990.

Duane was MAKING really good money and things were going well for us financially. He was making a honest living and had an office and a staff - he didn't want to SCREW UP!

1988 he goes out on disability and we end in FL and 1990 he goes on the machine - THEN he started back into the past again.
I know he wanted to tell me more, but I was wanting NONE of it. That last 6 months was when he TRIED to tell me things, but I just closed my mind. NO not my husband - NOT my husband! Perhaps I thought it was part of the disease process, I knew he had a past and all I wanted to do was leave it in the past!

Perhaps I should have - life would have been much easier these last 17 yrs.

I'm attaching some completely unscientific maps showing a rough demo on what the problem is with the Tena Bar money.

Basically, the placard and the available data shows the plane was headed probably SSE as it passed over the Merwin Lake area. For the flight to end up west of Interstate 5 by more than four miles, the flight would have to take a pretty good turn to the west...and then later back to SSE to continue on to Reno.

As I said...totally unscientific. But it does give a general picture of what I mean.

MrShutter: Bill Rataczak has stated several times that they know WHEN Cooper jumped, they just don't know where he landed.

Rataczak stated he knows when Cooper jumped. we have a time frame and a questionable path.
they base it on the time frames of the path and when the pilot reported the pressure bump. they
think they have the area where he jumped, only if the path is correct. if the path is incorrect, then

Shutter is absolutely right.

Blevins, V-23 airway from the Seattle VORTAC to the Malay Intersection (formerly named the Mayfield Intersection) is on a True Course of 197.09 degrees and covers a distance of 63.50 Nautical Miles.

From the Malay Intersection to the Battleground VORTAC (formerly named the Portland VORTAC) V-23 is on a True Course of 170.07 degrees and covers a distance of 41.11 Nautical Miles.

At the Battleground VORTAC, V-23 turns to a True Course of 195.58 degrees enroute to the Eugene VORTAC which is 101.24 Nautical Miles away.

Basically, the airliner flew right down the Willamette Valley until it was just north of the Red Bluff, CA VORTAC and it then turned and flew direct to the Reno area.

If the airliner passed west of Portland, and Rataczak has stated that he is the only one who knows which side of Portland it was on when it went by, then it is entirely possible that the airliner passed directly over Tena Bar or even along the WEST shore of the Columbia River.

Basically, the money find indicates that it was in the bag and tied to Cooper on ground contact (cratered would be a better word).

Robert99

Coming down to the END!

Really wish I could REMEMBER all of the little things he told me during those last few yrs, but some of it is just lost to me - I thought it was the disease itself talking. The guys, Cuba, french doors and what was behind them (this was an assasination) and how they got in....when and how. Was he crazy and delusional? IT was just too much detail NOT to be true. BUT, I don't remember all he told me!

He said "I know that guy with the rifle" and he even knew what the building was behind him. This was during some report being made on TV regarding the french doors and the man who was killed.

HE would talk about the GUYS during the media reports on a big fire in the Mid North West (he knew 2 of the guys there). Why he insisted on seeing it. This is one other occassion he mentioned foresty training.

The mysterous trip in 1983 to Memphis - what did he retrive and put in the car and why did it show up in our home and why was he so upset about it being stolen when there were many other things taken?

He mentioned in Memphis a place being redone - walking distance from the motel we stayed in...he was gone about 30 minutes...and this was the time he handed me the keys to his Marquis and told me if he was not back by such and such to take the car and go back to Atlanta and he would find me later. IT was an ominous statement. He would find me later.

The man he knew who had a business up the street and he had told me about a medicine cabinet in a room upstairs there.
Seems like he and his "wife" had something hidden some thing behind it (what he put in the car was wrapped in a blanket and it was the size of a rifle). I know what all of this should mean, but none of the facts known to the public....support the "thoughts" I would have in retrospect. When I go to this part of my memory even I think I am crazy and delusional - but I do remember what I saw.

I remember the rifle showing up in the house after he shed the Marquis and bought the station wagon - told me it was a rifle he bought at the market - BULL you do not by that kind of rifle at a market if you do NOT hunt. He had NO need for a rifle. Used to have a scope on it...but the scope had been removed. The rifle associated with this old crime was supposedly found and concluded it was the rifle used in the crime...other had another theory, but like the Cooper crime old storys still float around and get all scrambled.

I never understood any of this and let it go, but now that I have to wind things down - I felt I needed to repeat this in summary to those who do NOT know the entire history of my life with this man.

That rifle was stolen from our home in 1988 in Fl. The man who stole the rifle was a man by the name of Richard Owens - who had NO idea he might have stolen a piece of history. The man was never found and prosecuted for the crime. Yet, there was a wanted poster for something on him after 2001. Since he scares me I will NEVER approach him to find out what he did with the rifle! OH I have wanted to do so - but if one of U brave souls want to chase him down - please do - BUT do NOT mention me. Just ask him what he did with that rifle! If he still has it - OFFER him more money than he has ever concieved of.

Offer him money to locate the rife - who he sold it to or how he disposed of it.

Probably sold to a collector or confiscated and melted down. Great looking rifle - would have been a shame! Duane did display his aptitude for being a sharp shooter one time only. With that rifle and with a pistol but I am uncertain at this time the location and date. My daughter I think was with us - but I do not remember where we were - at least NOT NOW!

Like you said - I have forgotten many things. Time has taken its toll.

the flight would have to take a pretty good turn to the west...

IIRC the actual flight path can't be pinpointed to a scientific degree of certainty.

And in an aircraft doing 220kts - that's 8 miles a minute...there is a LOT of area in the 'could be' zone.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Robert99 wrote

Basically, the money find indicates that it was in the bag and tied to Cooper on ground contact (cratered would be a better word).

I prefer a more optimistic interpretation. No crater. DBC lands alive and escapes.

A cratered jumper would probably have been found by now. Georger made a convincing presentation about how unlikely a river landing would have been.

Unfortunately my Cooper twenty has no clues as to vertical speed at the time of landing. It just stares at me and says nothing. Maybe Bruce could conjur up its past but I can't.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

I'm not here to give you a hard time Blevins, just correcting a mistake made you.
take a look at the map you just pulled up, look at the 20:10 plot, now look at the
20:11 spot and tell me this is SSE when it crossed the Lewis river?

I don't know how the money got on the shore of the Columbia, don't you think a
good start would be to fly the path the way the FBI shows it? perhaps the path will
be flyable, so far it appears that way. this is one of the best ways to recreate the
"crime scene" just as the police do after a crime.

hopefully I can justify something with this project. it's worth a shot!

we have problems of where Cooper might have jumped.
we have time frame issue's (missing minute)
it's possible we could unlock some things that have caused confusion!

there are problems in the path I don't think you have a clue about, these are the
things I am hoping to resolve.

yes, a lot of time and effort is put forth into this project, but I'm learning things I would
have never had the opportunity to do. I'm having a ball doing this, it's fun, frustrating,
pain staking, all rolled into one! but I enjoy every minute of it! B|

You have no proof that the flight was miles west of Interstate 5 before it reached Portland.

Now I don't want to give you a hard time about this, because I know you are both working very hard to discover the truth.

Blevins, A couple of questions.

First, where is your "proof" that the airliner even took off from Seattle? The source please and how about a take off time?

Second, what are you doing to "discover the truth"? Can you give an example?

Robert99

The person who has given me the power in this project is Hominid!! from the start
he has been the brains behind this project, I couldn't be where I am without him.

he has an extremely well gripped grasp of the the path and the weather.

Robert99 is also credited with the information he has given me and helping to
guide me thru. I listen to these guys because they know what they are talking
about. That's how I learn! Robert & Hominid are valuable tools in this project.

just the weather alone will probably take me about an hour to upload into the
system. Hominid has every inch covered of the path.

I just want to see if the path can be flown they way they show it, once we do this
other option can be taken in as well. B|

"I tried to call Rataczak"
I would love to talk with him about this project.

A cratered jumper would probably have been found by now.

I too believe he made it down alive.

OTOH...don't forget it took them 6 months to find the Russian guy who hit room temperature 1/2 mile from manifest out in Perris! ;)

And THAT's high desert - not forested super-boonies.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Robert99 wrote

I prefer a more optimistic interpretation. No crater. DBC lands alive and escapes.

A cratered jumper would probably have been found by now. Georger made a convincing presentation about how unlikely a river landing would have been.

Unfortunately my Cooper twenty has no clues as to vertical speed at the time of landing. It just stares at me and says nothing. Maybe Bruce could conjur up its past but I can't.

Hey, you are a member of the ACLU and a criminal defense lawyer, YOU get PAID to be optimistic.

Robert99

The only problem I see with planting the money is the fact of the
FBI not having a clue from get go where Cooper landed. why would
Cooper plant money when they don't have a clue where he is alive
or dead. if they were hot on his trail maybe a plant would be a good
thing to do.

The FBI only give the most probable place he jumped based on what
the pilots said, other than that, we have zero proof he jumped. no chute
no briefcase, nothing. 40+ years later, the plane is gone, 95% of the
money is gone, briefcase, money bag and Cooper are still at large.

what would really be interesting to find is the computer cards for radar
data! I believe that would be a hot item about now!

If a plant, why not a forgery too! Blevins
expansion theory no. 464548464447456

Vicki's Dad!

The short dark stranger who knew KC and Geestman.
The Clydesdale trainer.

Yakety Yak and all that Jack.

This adds another FBI screwup Blevins can advertise.
FBI failed to examine the money for being a forgery!
Whoopteedoo! Here we go again.

We covered all of that in 1998!
:D:S

'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan)

:)

Keep in mind you do not OWN that map. It belongs to
somebody else. Somebody else made that map! You
must seek permission before publishing that map ...
blah blah blah..

Justy sayin - Reality Hotel.

Well, I spent a frickin' hour on the chat box with Comcast Cable. Apparently my They Cant See Your Info on Their Caller ID Service is somehow locked in place. And they couldn't disable it. This is not a big surprise. Anyone living around Puget Sound who has Comcast knows they charge a lot and give very little. Jerks. .

well you did post on how to screw them (lie to get a
lower rate) ... maybe it came back to haunt you?

IIRC the actual flight path can't be pinpointed to a scientific degree of certainty.

And in an aircraft doing 220kts - that's 8 miles a minute...there is a LOT of area in the 'could be' zone.

I have told them give me the minute or even 1/2 a minute and the track is with the wind in the places Duane took me to.

Just a little to the east and a little on the time to the north and u then can get the landing zone with the wind....the places Duane showed me the tower that was not there and the larger tower you could see from a long way away. The small tower that was there in 1971 and not there is 1979 was a resting refuge, because he said he hid something behind the shed. Obviously the shed had a shovel in it and he buried something behind the shed.

From the road we entered a dirt path to get to this tower that was not there in 1979 but the growth in the low area - Duane pointed at there was a track and the low point used to be a logging road - I guess to the tracks. But beyond that logging track and beyond was the tower u could see.

Not sure my memory is correct on this any more. I might be best to look at my old original post from the early days or my drawing I made from my mind and had NO idea where the location was. Right now I do not remember if the tower on the tower at the point we parked and was no longer there was a light you could see from a long ways away or was that tower beyond those tracks. Mind has gotten foggy on this shit now - I know that my original memory will be more accurate than the cloudy memory of today.

If a plant, why not a forgery too! Blevins
expansion theory no. 464548464447456

Vicki's Dad!

Georger that is NOT really far fetched. What if her Dad was Cooper? What if whoever was with him buried him? What if the car he drove was taken to another location and dumped into a large body of water. Vicky never found out what became of the vehicle. NOTHING is out of the realm as things stand at this time. Her fathers stomping grounds and Duane's crossed paths and the rest of that story I won't tell because U would swear I was making it up. The car just GOT me! Maybe I had read an article about her father and his car before she ever came to this thread.

Keep an open mind - at least I am trying to do so. It was ODD U bring up her dad again. I wonder who was buried in that grave paid for and with no marker. I need to find those DAMN papers I got from the cemetary - right now do NOT even remember where it was other than it was in the Washougal area. No longer remember the details about it.

I have told them give me the minute or even 1/2 a minute and the track is with the wind in the places Duane took me to.

Just a little to the east and a little on the time to the north and u then can get the landing zone with the wind....the places Duane showed me the tower that was not there and the larger tower you could see from a long way away. The small tower that was there in 1971 and not there is 1979 was a resting refuge, because he said he hid something behind the shed. Obviously the shed had a shovel in it and he buried something behind the shed.

From the road we entered a dirt path to get to this tower that was not there in 1979 but the growth in the low area - Duane pointed at there was a track and the low point used to be a logging road - I guess to the tracks. But beyond that logging track and beyond was the tower u could see.

Not sure my memory is correct on this any more. I might be best to look at my old original post from the early days or my drawing I made from my mind and had NO idea where the location was. Right now I do not remember if the tower on the tower at the point we parked and was no longer there was a light you could see from a long ways away or was that tower beyond those tracks. Mind has gotten foggy on this shit now - I know that my original memory will be more accurate than the cloudy memory of today.

Did Duane ever attempt to forge US currency and do
you have any of it?

We could compare his $20 with Ingram's and the FBI's money.