47 47
quade

DB Cooper

the picture Jo is showing is right on Wikipedia's site. the other
question is, why would Duane be in a CPS after being in the
service twice???

"The Civilian Public Service (CPS) provided conscientious objectors in the United States
an alternative to military service during World War II. From 1941 to 1947.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_Public_Service

Thank You. The CPS site photo is fuzzy and I will attach a photos of DUANE as a young man.

I had never seen a picture of Duane as a young man until the brother and sister sent them to me. I had NO idea WHAT Duane looked like as a young man until that time.

That CPS camp also took in WAYWARD young men and this was arranged by friends of the family. Trying to reform him to a normal way of life...the CPS camps had other young men who had committed worse crimes than Weber did. A humanitarian within the McNeil System arranged special accomodation for young men who had some minor problems, but not dangerous. ONE will note the FBI only states that WEBER PASSED thru McNeil, but was NOT a resident. THIS came out of the mouth of the FBI agent if record in 2000. The file shows 6 months (a file the FBI could NOT find, but that JO Weber did and had it in her hand when she confronted the FBI in March of 2000). Duane's age within the system listed him being 4 yrs older than he actually was. This is also NOTED on the only thing they were able to find on WEBER in the McNEIL files.

I have guys I graduated with I had not seen until they were in their sixties and I did not recognize them - I had to ASK who they were! They were at the reunion - so I knew I had to have know them - but, I did NOT recognize them. One's name was Stacie and I do not remember the other ones name.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

the picture seems to not be Duane.......my guess is
Duane was a bit of a story teller!!

also the other pic Jo is showing is not Duane either!!

http://civilianpublicservice.org/camps/31/1

I spent a lot of time and money chasing the Melvin and Marvin which are by the way the same person. They got the name wrong in the book or the site.

I have explained he DID NOT exist. Note how he stands and how Duane stands - try to stand that way your self if U are right handed - doesn't work. Works only if you are left handed.

The photo of the Marvin second from the left in the group is DUANE L. WEBER and so it the picture of the other guy. IF U think these 2 guys are NOT one and the same in the 2 Camion books - do the searches and pay the buck yourself and find the families. ONE name never existed and the other name was a man who was a jumper - but he was NEVER in CA. or Camino.

Carl Unruh was a FRIEND of Duane's and Duane told me about him. Everywhere he went his guitar went with him. THREE of the guys in the photo ended up at Mt. HOOD - and Duane evidently followed them. Duane was in the DALLES and worked as a dishwasher in bar. He swept out a shoe store.

THESE guys used to go to a place in WA - to a bar in Goldendale. I spent 2 days there going thru the museum and talking to people. They used to have a rodeo there...DUANE HAD TOLD ME ABOUT THE RODEO.
The bar was no longer there - I talked to many of the old timers there.

It is inhumane to put me thru all of this - over and over and u don't look back. I didn't spend 5 K on a trip I could not afford in order to go to these places and talk to the people. GO back to the posts about my trip in 2010

U guy are KILLING ME - literally with YOUR cruelty! Right NOW I am CRYING my heart out and I cannot see the screen!

I inhaled a lot of smoke from a BON FIRE the neighbors - the fire dept put a stop to it, but I was asleep on the couch with my sliding door open about 18 inchs because the weather was nice and the allergies down. I was awaken coughing and gasping for air - I just started to feel decent a couple of days ago and NOW this CRAP!

:|
AMAZING how NICE some of U can be in emails extracting information from me and then go on the THREAD and ATTACK me and treat me like someone in a jail or in a court of law -like I am some kind of criminal. Meyer U extracted the information U wanted and so have others, yet you just attack and cause me to have to repost things I posted yrs ago.

I SHOULD not have to tell these things over and over and be attacked over and over!

Duane was NOT lieing to me and I have tried my best to tell and show the things I knew. At least yrs ago when I went thru this the individuals WHERE MUCH KINDER.

Now the individual in this thread are younger and very agressive - they just want to stir up things - things I worked for YRS to find and have discussed in detail in the past.

I am going to come back and post some pictures and then U GUYS can find someone else to harass to death. NO NEED for me to be put thru this kind of treatment - NONE what SO ever.

If you GUYS want to create a FANTASY regarding Cooper then have at it. Those who put their hearts and souls and their lives and their money and their creditability out there - will stop coming here to post or to seek information.

This site received so much exposure that NOW we are getting NOTHING but creeps seeking to make a name for themselves or just like to tantalize and torture other posters. You come to the site - contact me and befriend me privately and then you just start making garbage out of all of the hard work a lot of people put into this site...and into the Cooper investigation - NOT just me!

Even Robert 99 took Kaye's deposition and use his words which are NOT what Kaye said at all. NO WONDER GEORGER just babbles - the spooks & trolls have taken over the thread and turned it into one of those - sites that are mean and not nice at all...NOT some place I want to be.

I had an offer to go public and right now I think I shoud DO IT.
The fiction has to stop. This was an informative site and now it is dominated by trolls. Trolls who only want to replace facts with fiction. Trolls who enjoy torturing people and that is their only reason for being here - they are not interested in the truths - but myths and being cruel to others.

Trolls take the facts and scramble them so badly NO one will EVER know the truths and the facts get lost in the garbage.

Kaye's facts as Robert99 stated are now buried in muck. Robert 99 chose to turn Kaye's words around - and his interpretation is NOT what Kaye stated. AT least he put Kaye statement first and them made his interpertation belown it.

Jo, I'm not trying to make your life miserable, but facts are facts!

"turned it into one of those - sites that are mean and not nice at all...NOT some place I want to be."

are you really going to use that card?

"I had an offer to go public and right now I think I shoud DO IT. "

just be ready for the new age of computer geeks!!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

of course they did................

quick check on Marvin, he is real....

I found his family - and they said he was NEVER in CA. There were 2 members of the family to back this up.

Without going to the notes - one just did NOT exist (at least he is NOT deceased or was not deceased with I did the work). The other one I found and I found his family.

The pictures where NOT pictures of their relative.

THis is HOW I traced that picture and KNOW the man in the pic is NOT Marvin. Perhaps it is Melvin, but there is NOT record on Melvin - NOTHING at all. I even made a phone call to Canada regarding Melvin - but NONE of the Melvins were that Melvin. The records provided to me were extensive. I made LOTS and LOTS of phone call all over the country. I sent letters and pictures.

Marvin was NOT the guy in the picture and HE was NEVER in CAMINO. This came from his neice and she also spoke with another member of the family. Can't remember now if I sent the photo, but I am sure I did and it was confirmed NOT MARVIN!

. . . . .

Even Robert 99 took Kaye's deposition and use his words which are NOT what Kaye said at all.

. . . . .

Kaye's facts as Robert99 stated are now buried in muck. Robert 99 chose to turn Kaye's words around - and his interpretation is NOT what Kaye stated. AT least he put Kaye statement first and them made his interpertation belown it.

Jo, I made every effort to quote Tom Kaye's conclusions accurately. And you seem to forget that I stated I feel Tom did his homework and that his conclusions are valid.

I also pointed out that the statements I made about the "torque" on the money and the money being washed from the Fazio property into the Columbia are my responsibility and not Tom's.

You can read Tom's complete analysis on his web site as I pointed out. If you see a disagreement between Tom's analysis of the money and my statements regarding his conclusions, please point them out.

Basically, Tom's conclusion that the money was at Tena Bar within about one year of the hijacking (which would mean it was probably there before the end of 1972) pulls the rug out from under one of your pet theories.

Regardless of what Duane may have buried at Tena Bar or what may have been in the paper sack he threw into the Columbia, it was seven years to late to be money from the Cooper hijacking.

If you have an opportunity to "go public", take it. As Mrshutter has pointed out this evening, fairy tales can have a very short life span.

Robert99

his wife is still alive, why didn't you contact her?

I just remember I spoke to the neice - I would have to find the notes - if his wife was still living it might not have been a second wife or she may have been incapacitated. I would have to find the notes on that....but, I am sure I still have them. SOME place in all of this CRAP!

I found an email from the neice.

"I can tell you that this is NOT my uncle Marvin F. Doerksen".

I sent her the site address and emailed the 2 pics from the site in the event she couldn't find the site. The date of the contact was 9/22/2008.

I found a list of phone numbers along with the fire.ca.gov site.

I have multiple emails and phone numbers - I think I called all of them before I got a connection thru a geneaologist friend.

The Duerksen (how it was spelled in at least by some). Reference to the individual are in multiple files and records regarding Camino.

One thing that was of great interest to me was Camino being very near Placerville. A place Duane even mention an address of "where WE used to live" - meaning the guys. The guys floated among the camps.

When Duane told me about Placerville was on the side trip we took on our way home from WA. to Tahoe. Duane mentioned a lake - he called Lake Pyramid and said he knew a man who used to live there and describe the place he lived in. Duane talked about what was between the Highway and Pryamid - and this is ONE time he mentioned JUMPING. Why I jumped on the Pryamid story yrs ago.... because of what Duane told me.

I had many conversation with people who lived in Pyramid, but never got to anyone old enough to share anything with me. I need to go there and find that mans name -

In Tahoe Duane told me about Placerville, Camino,

ONE of the camps was less than 10 miles East of both Duarte & Arcadia. GUESS who LIVE in Duarte and ARCADIA. Duane parents and his sister! Duane had talked about Glendora - HOW did he KNOW all of this if he was NOT there??????

Duane had told me about going CHRISTMAS Caroling in Placerville - the guys got in a little trouble. I didn't know who the guys were and he didn't tell me.

My old note and memo's and I am on a roll down memory lane.
So much from the early yrs I have pushed away. Things he told me and things the family shared with me.

GUESS the FAMILY name of the people who ran the camps.

Duerksen and Harder and Unruh.
A little strange right? WELL, they had camps all over and in the very places Duane spent so much time and was so knowledgeable of.

FT. Collins, Camino, LaPine in Oregon, Cascade Locks,

In 1943 first yr of smokejumper training!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pay ATTENTION!
ARRIVED at MISSOULA ? MONTANA in May.
NOT sure at all what that meant in my notes.

1st group trained May 17 thru Jun 16 1943.????????????THINK

2ed Group - 6/12 thru 6/10 of 43.
THINK THINK??????

Overlap - overlap- overlap. So the new jumpers could help orient the new jumpers.

Camp opened in May of 1963 and closed in Dec of 1946

CARGO KICKERS. The guy who was NOT a jumper but who pushed the supplies out of the cargo planes. They could work for the CIA and still do forestry work in the states during the summer.

1961 - Bay of Pigs, 1962 JOHN COLLINS appears,

What was the insignia for the RAVENS???? 377 - I think U posted this one time before! But there were so many of those patches I sold at the garage sale I couldn't actually remember the one there.

Love the way this is explained.
After 1962 some many went on to
pursue careers with the CIA or OTHER INTELLIGENCE ORGANIZATIONS? Covert?

Think about this 1962 until 1966 Duane WEBER disappeared of the FACE of the EARTH. EVEN the FBI won't reveal where he was or what he did until 1966. SO where was he for 4 yrs? The yrs the woman of the day claimed she knew Paperlegs wife and claimed to have a picture of the two of them about 15 miles from the "In Plane Site" area. She said she hated it.

NOW think - 1962 Paperlegs started training the INTERMOUNTAIN group right out of CANON CITY CO. DUANE was supposedly encarcerated at Canon Prison 1960 to 1962.

Duane becomes Johnnie Collins and goes to Leadville and the other area above Ft. Collins -Weber is EVERYWHERE Paperlegs is for 4 YRS!

So IF the FBI wants to dispell this - then TELL me WHERE WEBER WAS 1962 to 1966?

PLEASE SEND THE FBI A COPY OF THIS - I NEED TO KNOW THEIR ANSWER.

SINCE THIS COMPLETE POST IS ACCURATE - I WANT EXPLANATION - NOT FROM U GUYS BUT FROM THE FBI.

WHY don't All of u send a copy of this post to the FBI. If they don't pay attention this is HOW the story is coming DOWN! Do they ACTUALLY want Cooper to be a HERO? Or do they want him to be the BAD ASS that maybe he really was? OF course they want him to be DEAD! Well, I got news for them - yea, he is dead and I got him.

Jo, the FBI is not a 411 system for information on a case.

"So IF the FBI wants to dispell this - then TELL me WHERE WEBER WAS 1962 to 1966"

how about where was Duane the week of November 24, 1971? not where he was in 59,60,61,62,66,68,69,70

"The Duerksen (how it was spelled in at least by some). "
I doubt that Jo, why would it be spelled different?

Deorkson vs Duerksen...why would that be?

you need to go to the FBI yourself and finish this once and for all.....
being on here year after year arguing is getting you nowhere.....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Elementary lessons"

Kaye Stated:

RUBBER BANDS ANALYSIS

Tom did experiments with rubber bands in sand and water. He concludes that their lifetime in either sand or water is less than a year. He states that this suggests the money became buried at Tena Bar within a year of the hijacking in 1971.

Tom states that his data does not support the dredging theory and that, in turn, does not support the Washougal Washdown Theory.

MONEY ANALYSIS

Tom did experiments with actual bills and concluded that they would fan out on both ends (with a rubber band snugly holding the bills in the middle) within minutes of being submerged and would then sink to the bottom within a matter of minutes.

Tom also concluded that, "Bundles of money 'floating' onto a beach like Tena Bar has a low probability and would require strong enough water flow to push the bundles onto the beach."

THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST IS ROBERT99'S OPINIONS AND SPECULATIONS

In my opinion, Tom Kaye's conclusions about the money arriving at Tena Bar within a year of the hijacking is correct and supported by his data. Also, Tom's conclusions about the dredging and Washougal Washdown theories are also correct. If the money made it to the bottom of the Washougal or Columbia Rivers, it would probably never have surfaced again.

But it appears conclusive that Tom's work indicates that the money was at Tena Bar prior to the end of 1972 and that the washdown and dredging theories are invalid.

Robert99

Robert - WHAT DO YOU seem NOT able to GRASP about KAYE's statement and WHY do you twist it to FIT Your AGENDA?

My uneducated and knowing nothing about water and money does NOT translate Kaye statement as you have twisted it into YOUR opinion and REPEATED it to suit your needs - not a scientific one at that. A born and raise farm girl out of KY read Kayes statement much different than U do.

Maybe we could GET Kaye to come here and CLARIFY if YOUR grasp is what he was saying. I think NOT.

RUBBER BANDS ANALYSIS

Tom did experiments with rubber bands in sand and water. He concludes that their lifetime in either sand or water is less than a year. He states that this suggests the money became buried at Tena Bar within a year of the hijacking in 1971.

Tom states that his data does not support the dredging theory and that, in turn, does not support the Washougal Washdown Theory.

THIS is a PLAIN old Common Sense of what AN old COUNTRY girl thinks Kaye meant by that statement (note if does NOT sound as though Kaye wrote the above as stated but how a writer interperted what he as saying).

1. The lifetime of the band is less than 1 yr in sand or in water.

2. The money was buried within a yr of the hijacking in 1971. DOES NOT mean it was on that beach - it would have to have been in a protected area - not in the WATER and/or on THE BEACH from 1971.

Seems like for the language used that someone else was writing that for KAYE and it was also the interpretation of the writer.

I would LIKE to read a STATEMENT made BY KAYE himself AS TO what he meant!

I want to READ a clear and concise statement by KAYE - not one interpreted or written by others.

It was my understanding that his opinion came right back to the Palmer Report - that the money had been in the River and on the beach for LESS than a year - all based on the rubber bands and the condition of the money.

Where the money/band was and how it survived - wasn't in the river for 8 yrs and wasn't on the beach for 8 yrs.

Could we get KAYE to make a statement in his own words - in a simple manner that EVERYONE could understand and that would NOT be subjected to the interpretation from others? CLEAR and CONCISE! He was NOT able to discount Palmers word as I understood it!

Jo, Kaye can easily be found right here, why don't you ask him yourself and
show the findings?

Elementary lessons"

Kaye Stated:

RUBBER BANDS ANALYSIS

MONEY ANALYSIS

Tom did experiments with actual bills and concluded that they would fan out on both ends (with a rubber band snugly holding the bills in the middle) within minutes of being submerged and would then sink to the bottom within a matter of minutes.

Tom also concluded that, "Bundles of money 'floating' onto a beach like Tena Bar has a low probability and would require strong enough water flow to push the bundles onto the beach."

THE REMAINDER OF THIS POST IS ROBERT99'S OPINIONS AND SPECULATIONS

In my opinion, Tom Kaye's conclusions about the money arriving at Tena Bar within a year of the hijacking is correct and supported by his data. Also, Tom's conclusions about the dredging and Washougal Washdown theories are also correct. If the money made it to the bottom of the Washougal or Columbia Rivers, it would probably never have surfaced again.

But it appears conclusive that Tom's work indicates that the money was at Tena Bar prior to the end of 1972 and that the washdown and dredging theories are invalid.

Robert99

Robert - WHAT DO YOU seem NOT able to GRASP about KAYE's statement and WHY do you twist it to FIT Your AGENDA?

My uneducated and knowing nothing about water and money does NOT translate Kaye statement as you have twisted it into YOUR opinion and REPEATED it to suit your needs - not a scientific one at that. A born and raise farm girl out of KY read Kayes statement much different than U do.

Maybe we could GET Kaye to come here and CLARIFY if YOUR grasp is what he was saying. I think NOT.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN WHAT I ACTUALLY WROTE SHOULD READ MY POST #42120

Jo Weber's response is typical of her replies. There is no need to waste further time trying to explain something to her that does not agree with the results of her 17 year fruitless search to prove that Duane Weber was Cooper. He wasn't!

Robert99

RUBBER BANDS ANALYSIS

THIS is a PLAIN old Common Sense of what AN old COUNTRY girl thinks Kaye meant by that statement (note if does NOT sound as though Kaye wrote the above as stated but how a writer interperted what he as saying).

1. The lifetime of the band is less than 1 yr in sand or in water.

2. The money was buried within a yr of the hijacking in 1971. DOES NOT mean it was on that beach - it would have to have been in a protected area - not in the WATER and/or on THE BEACH from 1971.

Seems like for the language used that someone else was writing that for KAYE and it was also the interpretation of the writer.

I would LIKE to read a STATEMENT made BY KAYE himself AS TO what he meant!

I want to READ a clear and concise statement by KAYE - not one interpreted or written by others.

It was my understanding that his opinion came right back to the Palmer Report - that the money had been in the River and on the beach for LESS than a year - all based on the rubber bands and the condition of the money.

Where the money/band was and how it survived - wasn't in the river for 8 yrs and wasn't on the beach for 8 yrs.

Could we get KAYE to make a statement in his own words - in a simple manner that EVERYONE could understand and that would NOT be subjected to the interpretation from others? CLEAR and CONCISE! He was NOT able to discount Palmers word as I understood it!

Jo, As I have pointed out to you several times, you can read Tom Kaye's conclusions on his web site. But, of course, you will NEVER accept Tom's conclusions for reasons already discussed.

Robert99

Robert99 speaking about the Tena Bar money and the rubber bands on the bundles:

'Basically, Tom's conclusion that the money was at Tena Bar within about one year of the hijacking (which would mean it was probably there before the end of 1972) pulls the rug out from under one of your pet theories.

Regardless of what Duane may have buried at Tena Bar or what may have been in the paper sack he threw into the Columbia, it was seven years to late to be money from the Cooper hijacking....'

Kaye has also been quoted as saying he believes the money arrived at Tena Bar by what he calls 'non-natural means'. In other words, he rules out dredging or washdown. This really leaves only two possibilities. One, that the bills were purposely placed where they were eventually found. Two, that the bills washed up there somehow a short time after the hijacking.

The problem I have with the 'washed up from the nearby river' theory is this: How exactly did three bundles of the money end up in the exact same spot with nothing else found? I would tend to believe this theory more if the bundles were found scattered over a wider area, or if one bundle or less was discovered...OR a majority of the money. But three or more in a single spot, as a result of washing up or something, is very difficult to reconcile.

I know some of you have heard this before, but I discussed this issue with former FBI agent Bob Furhman (sic) up at the sports bar next door to Third Place Books in Seattle, when Geoff Gray was doing his book tour. And I took a lot of flak for speculating here on this site that maybe the money WAS a plant, after all. Furhman said that my theory actually made sense, and when I asked him if anyone at the FBI thought of this when the money was discovered, he said no.

Think about it for a moment. Let's suppose that the hijacker plunged to his death in the Columbia, and that the money bag somehow washed loose or whatever. Then explain how MORE than one bundle of the cash ends up in the EXACT SAME SPOT with nothing else around. The chances of three unattached bundles (no strings holding them together) ending up in a single spot are remote indeed. One bundle, sure. MOST of the money, or a great deal of it, sure. One here, one over there, okay. Three together (approximately) is tougher to explain. I say approximately because people have said the bundles came in different sizes. Okay...maybe four, maybe five, but the total was about $5,800 which means more than ONE, and that makes it tricky to explain how they ended up in the same spot due to washing up solely by river current. They would have to stay together somehow for this little water trip and that is TOUGH to explain. One packet here, one packet a foot away, one packet over there. Fine. But sticking together and ending up in the same spot? Explain that. With no other money found in the area, or any other evidence of the hijacker, it is very difficult to do.

Blevins, You do understand that Tom concluded the money would sink when it became saturated with water and would sink to the bottom of the river. If the money sank to the bottom of the Columbia River near Tena Bar it is highly unlikely that it would ever return to the surface. You do understand that there is a shipping channel, reportedly 40 feet deep, in the Columbia downstream from Portland.

Also, would you do this thread and the human race a great service by teaching Jo Weber what the purpose of words are in the human language. But that may be a Mission Impossible.

Robert99

Robert99 speaking about the Tena Bar money and the rubber bands on the bundles:
'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan)

'Basically, Tom's conclusion that the money was at Tena Bar within about one year of the hijacking (which would mean it was probably there before the end of 1972) pulls the rug out from under one of your pet theories. 'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
Regardless of what Duane may have buried at Tena Bar or'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) what may have been in the paper sack he threw into the Columbia, it was seven years to late to be money from the Cooper hijacking....'

Kaye has also been quoted as saying he believes the money arrived at Tena Bar by what he calls 'non-natural means'. In other words, he rules out dredging or washdown. This really leaves only two possibilities. One, that the bills were purposely placed where they were eventually found. Two, that the bills washed up there somehow a short time after the hijacking.
The problem I have with the 'washed up from the nearby river' theory is this: How exactly did three bundles of the money end up in the exact same spot with nothing else found? I would tend to believe this theory more if the bundles were found scattered over a wider area, or i'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) f one bundle or less was discovered...OR a majority of the money. But three or more in a single spot, as a result of washing up or something, is very difficult to reconcile.

I know some of you have heard this before, but I discussed this issue with former FBI agent Bob Furhman (sic) up at the sports bar next door to Third Place Books in Seattle, when Geoff Gray was doing his book tour. And I took a lot of flak for speculating here on this site that maybe the money WAS a plant, after all. Furhman said that my theory actually made sense, and when I asked him if anyone at the FBI thought of this when the money was discovered, he said no.
Think about it for a moment. Let's suppose that the hijacker plunged to his death in the Columbia, and that the money bag somehow washed loose or whatever. Then explain how MORE than one bundle of the cash ends up in the EXACT SAME SPOT with'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) nothing else around. The chances of three unattached bundles (no strings holding them together) ending up in a single spot are remote indeed. One bundle, sure. MOST of the money, or a great deal of it, sure. One here, one over there, okay. 'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...''If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) Three together (approximately) is tougher to explain. I say approximately because people have said the bundles came in different sizes. Okay...maybe four, maybe five, but the total was about $5,800 which means more than ONE, and that makes it tricky to explain how they ended up in the same spot due to washing up solely by river current. They would have to stay together somehow for this little water trip and that is TOUGH to explain. One packet here, one packet a foot away, one packet over there. Fine. But sticking together and ending up in the same spot? Explain that. With no other money found in the area, or any other evidence of the hijacker, it is very difficult to do.
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) 'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
(From an article about Lindsay Lohan) 'If you can't be an example, serve as a warning...'
/reply]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationary_point

mmmm. only known stationary point in the universe has been discovered! Turns out to be a person!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationary_point

:Shttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stationary_point

I find it difficult to believe that several bundles would wash up in the same spot together. One here, one there.

It is a physical impossibility because: there is only
one atom in the world, the RMB Atom.

He had previously thunk there was but one atom in
Creation. Himself. Over three years the possibility of
another atoms creeps in. Stage four has been
reached: persistent repeated denial. "Oh pleez Maah.
Say it can't be so! Pleeeeeuz!". Bwahahahaha...

Little Bobby may not be alone in the Universe after
all! What then to do ! :S

Take out the papers and the trash Or you don't get no spendin' cash If you don't scrub that kitchen floor You ain't gonna rock and roll no more Yakety yak (Don't talk back)
Just finish cleanin' up your room Let's see that dust fly with that broom Get all that garbage out of sight Or you don't go out Friday night Yakety yak (Don't talk back)
You just put on your coat and hat And walk yourself to the laundromat And when you finish doin' that Bring in the dog and put out the cat Yakety yak (Don't talk back)
Don't you give me no dirty looks Your father's hip, he knows what cooks Just tell your hoodlum friend outside You ain't got time to take a ride Yakety yak (Don't talk back)
Yakety yak, yakety yak Yakety yak, yakety yak Yakety yak, yakety yak Yakety yak, yakety yak

Pssst* Will he see the connection. No. Will he deny
the connnection. Yes, of course. He will call it another
personal attack. He will say its disrupting HIS thread.

Yakety yak (Don't talk back)

He cannot understand why two of anything would exist
in HIS world! So, Yakety yak (Don't talk back).

"I have explained he DID NOT exist. Note how he stands and how Duane stands - try to stand that way your self if U are right handed - doesn't work. Works only if you are left handed."

world population is just over 7 billion, 10% are left handed (700 million) millions & millions put there hands on there hips Jo.
you wish to split hairs? Duane has a distinctive way he stands, his legs are bowed top to bottom vs from the side like others
who are bow legged?

what exactly are your grounds of Marvin Doerkson not existing? I have found his name on several sites referencing him to camps none of Duane Weber? Weber is the one who doesn't exist with this information! you say you have spoken with his family, but I don't see any evidence of this other than your word.

his name is also listed in "Mennonite Weekly Review obituaries" the site below seems to be the place to find info on Marvin.

http://www.swarthmore.edu/library/peace/DG001-025/dg025CCW/PartII/PartII.SeriesD-S1.htm

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1280&bih=653&q=hands+on+hips&oq=hands+on+hips&gs_l=img.3..0l10.1789.6099.0.6291.13.12.0.1.1.0.86.850.12.12.0...0.0...1ac.1.8.img.LuXAV5WbDi4

you just can't take things at face value Jo......try and be mature with your response....

RMB replies: Not my job unless I'm hired to do that. And I'm booked solid. :)

Its good to be booked solid. The gods have you locked
up. Its a trick that only gods (who are smartre than you!)
can play!

Its good to be satisfied with your condition.:D

It's my understanding that all material presented at the Citizen Sleuths website was written, reviewed, and submitted by the three people responsible for that website. It was not a case of three people submitting their results to a site editor, and then having that site editor actually interpret the material.

Easy Version: All text at the CZ site created by Tom Kaye, Alan Stone, and Carol Abraczinskas.

Blevins, What does the above have to do with the accuracy of the results presented on the CZ site? Or anything else for that matter?

Robert99

It's my understanding that all material presented at the Citizen Sleuths website was written, reviewed, and submitted by the three people responsible for that website. It was not a case of three people submitting their results to a site editor, and then having that site editor actually interpret the material.

Easy Version: All text at the CZ site created by Tom Kaye, Alan Stone, and Carol Abraczinskas.

Blevins, What does the above have to do with the accuracy of the results presented on the CZ site? Or anything else for that matter?

Robert99

who writes the information on Newsvine? still has error's that were pointed out months ago....

" It was valued at around $300,000 and left to his family in Minnesota."

'J.C. Penney clip-on tie and tie tac left behind on the plane"
The Tie CLIP has never been proven to be from JC Penny's.

he needs to worry about his own accuracy IMO....B|

Robert99

who writes the information on Newsvine? still has error's that were pointed out months ago....

" It was valued at around $300,000 and left to his family in Minnesota."

'J.C. Penney clip-on tie and tie tac left behind on the plane"
The Tie CLIP has never been proven to be from JC Penny's.

he needs to worry about his own accuracy IMO....B|

Oh...that article. It's been updated.

I'll admit I was a bit lazy getting around to that. Thank you for the reminder. :)

Answer the question! ?

What's da queshion?

"Blevins, What does the above have to do with the accuracy of the results presented on the CZ site? Or anything else for that matter? "

Answer the question ?

Blevins writes:

On the subject of the money, the only way I could believe that three or more bundles happened to be in the same spot is if ALL of the money were there at some point. In other words, if Cooper's money ended up close by in total...and that the remainder somehow washed INTO the Columbia later. But there is no evidence of that to date. No parachutes, no body, no briefcase, nothing.

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, You have made an overly complicated statement above. Maybe ALL the money was there or very close by at some point. But what is your basis for saying that the rest of the money had to wash INTO the Columbia later? May it had already washed into the Columbia or maybe it is still nearby. The money that was found is evidence that at least some of the money was there. That money speaks for itself.

Blevins writes:

On the reverse, it's just common sense to me. If the money was in the Columbia first, then I just don't believe the chances that three or more bundles would somehow 'come in from the river' and end up buried in the same spot. As I said, maybe one packet here, another a few feet away, another over there, etc. This is more likely.

Robert99 replies:

You apparently still don't understand what Tom Kaye was saying. Basically, he was saying that if the money was ever in the Columbia, it is very improbable that it would come out.

Blevins writes:

There is also the problem of the flight path, which yes...is in dispute. There have been hints that perhaps Cooper landed west of the alleged drop zone. But again...no proof that this actually happened. You can go round and round with this stuff until your head spins. I still believe that it is an important clue that MORE than one bundle of the cash (yes, more than one. There are references to 'rubber bands' in the plural) somehow ended up together.

Robert99 writes:

The fact that three bundles of money were found close together just might be an indication that the rest of the money was, or is, close by. There could be a repeatability factor here.

Blevins writes:

The idea that these bundles somehow stayed together from 9,600 feet up until their arrival at Tena Bar is extremely tough to explain. In my opinion, the only way this could have happened is if the ENTIRE money bag landed close by where the bundles were found...and the remainder was washed away. Or...it was a plant. I just don't see any other explanation for this phenomenon that does not require the bundles to be attached to each other by little strings. And I am not the only one who thinks this. Bob Fuhrman (sic) agreed with this idea. Not that either of us are right, but he did think it made sense.

Robert99 writes:

Have you considered the possibility that you are right and that the money stayed together during the free fall because it WAS in the money bag? Forget about the string.

Robert99

Robert99 says in part:

'Have you considered the possibility that you are right and that the money stayed together during the free fall because it WAS in the money bag? Forget about the string...'

Yes. There are two problems though. First, the flight path. You are saying the hijacker jumped near Tena Bar, when the 'official' (whatever that means) version says probably not. If you believe the current 'official' flight path, then this leaves natural forces being involved somehow. You see how this can go around in circles sometimes?

There is also the lack of other evidence. No body, no money bag, no briefcase, no parachutes. Just a big zero. Maybe a plant, maybe the money landed nearby. Without additional evidence it is really hard to say. If someday someone locates just ONE more piece of verifiable evidence from the hijacking, this will answer a WHOLE lot of questions, especially depending on where they find it. Lacking that, or a breakthrough on the flight path that discounts the official version, I just don't see how a conclusion can be drawn on the money. Even establishing a slightly different flight path might not be conclusive unless another piece of evidence is located. You could say the money was still a plant, and the hijacker walked out with everything else. But if they ever find one other thing somewhere that can be definitively linked to Cooper, it might answer all the really important questions. Hopefully, this will happen someday.

BLEVINS, YOU ARE DISMISSING THE MONEY FIND INFORMATION BECAUSE IT DOESN'T FIT INTO YOUR OVERALL SCHEME OF THINGS!

The money location and the placard are the only two physical "facts" about the plane's location between Seattle and Portland. Yet you basically dismiss their importance because they don't fit into your scheme of how things had to happen.

Normally, investigators let the evidence speak to them. You are telling the evidence that it is not believable because you have other ideas.

Robert99