47 47
quade

DB Cooper

"Jerry Thomas, a Vietnam vet, Army survival trainer and drill sergeant, has been looking for D.B. Cooper since 1989. He's spent hundreds of days in the Washougal and Lewis watersheds, sometimes going months at a time searching for clues under the tall trees."

how close do you come to Jerry's skills?
what was the longest search you have done?
do you think Jerry would get lost in the forest like you did?
what inside information do you have on this case?
how is your opinion better than Jerry's?
what do you know about Jerry?
are you friends with Himmelsbach,?
could you possibly sling anymore mud on Jerry?

That says it all.....another great post, Mrshutter45.

MeyerLouie

I only suggested possible search parameters to keep the time wasting to a minimum. You keep putting the focus of my questions regarding any ground search back on me personally, instead of addressing the issues I raised. This is typical. If a suggestion comes from me, it must be auto-stupid, right? That's your mantra?

My personal mantra is don't underestimate people, and don't assume they're stupid just because you don't agree with them. Only stupid people do that.

Look...makes 'no never mind to me' whether you want to take a dart board and stick a picture of SW Washington on it to select search areas.

On the other hand, why waste your time on a useless search? Tell me why the parameters I suggested don't make sense. They were perfectly logical. Use the official map. Contact Rataczak for another opinion on the jump point. Work out some possible spots in a three-to-five minute window.

And by the way...I don't have ADD, nor do I buy Starbucks. You think I'm dumb enough to spend four bucks on a cup of java? LOL not a chance. I like Yuban. B|

Hey Blevins:

Nobody asked you for your opinion on a possible search area nor your rationale or reasons for selecting your chosen search area. As soon as Jerry announced his intentions to do his search, you barge right in, uninvited, and went about explaining your reasons and rationale for how a search should be conducted and why -- in great detail, taking several paragraphs and pages to do it. I responded that your suggestions will most likely be ignored pretty much, since Jerry Thomas' years of experience in the woods and expertise in wilderness survival will most likely put you to shame. For those reasons, I said I'm buddying up with Jerry on his search, and I'm going to pretty much just ignore your suggestions for a best-effort search.

Your fragile yet inflated ego seems threatened and perplexed by the rejection. Nobody seems to be coming forward and falling in behind you. Your arrogance won't just let that go, huh Blevins?

I'll tell you what I think: I think you think your shit tastes like ice cream and there just aren't enough spoons go around. I know it's a shocker for you Blevins, but the sun does not rise at your belly button, set at your asshole, and shine all day on what's in between.

Yuban? That brand is always the cheapest on the shelf, everywhere. Let's see, what new thing did I just learn about Blevins?.........

MeyerLouie

Weber was never in the clear!!:)

Jo States:
Weber took that business trip as an opportunity to go back and retrive the rest of the money he did NOT take with him. Just knowing how he thought and how the worked things - he never put everything in one bank so to speak. I am the same way.

Would I actually be sitting here with life drifting by if I had NOT SEEN the WHITE bank BAG with the name of the BANK on it?

I actually saw and held the Airline ticket.

I had a stub - but never knew the meaning of the SEA TAC stub - could have been a parking ticket or box - I do not know. It was a little blue ticket maybe 2in by 1in. The match book I described to Himmelsbach, but I had just threw them out - just onle match book - didn't mean anything.

A satchel - that Mr. H told me didn't mean anything.

A jar of stuff in the garage -Duand told me not to throw away.
Like a large jar when we bought things for businesses. There was a metal top on it and the stuff inside - I didn't know what it was. and now I think it was part of an old parachute.

If Duane WEBER was setting me up for a death bed confession it was 17 yrs in the making?

Weber didn't know if anyone would find the money and I am sure he work glove while handling it - at least the parts he threw away.

He just wanted to leave the money where it belong - in WA.

Weber hardly thought beyond the moment....why the hell did he get caught and spend time in jail all of those times?

Well, you sir never met Weber nor have u ever read the many antic he pulled. If he went back to retrive some of the money he had hidden in WA. Just encase he got caught - he or someone else would be able to retrieve the rest of the money.

When he got back the motel he left me in the Dalles - for 5 1/2 hours. He had supposedly gone to see an old friend. The old friend was dead and the widow was there. (that is the story he gave me). She had some stuff in a shed she wanted him to move and there had been a water leak. If Duane had hid or her husband had hid some of the money in that shed the money would have been damaged by the elements.

I only know what he told me. He did say there had been a leak.
Perhaps she knew that Weber (Johnnie had something in this shed but was never curious to see what it was or it was hidden in such a whay she didn't know it was there.

Then the day before we left Seattle he again disapeared all afternoon (he had not been drinking). He was happy and giddy as he changed for the banquet. I think some of the money was so damaged it had to be destroyed because he could never turn it in or spend it.

Duane did things OFF the top of his head. The damaged bills he put in a bag and dropped them at 3 points. The first POINT would have been right across from the PDX. He had the snow shovel when he come up the hill.
Then we stopped at the Green Tank, but I got out with him - he didn't do anything strange there - perhaps he was thinking about it, but decided to wait.

Then we drove on to the Tena's bar, but he did NOT take me the way the crew did. He told me to STAY in the car. He told me there used to be box you could put a nickle in to use the beach.

He is out of my sight and I swear I thought there was a shed down tthere. When I was out there with Fazio - I asked if there had been a shed and it seems that at one time there was to store boating equipment. and probably rakes for the beach for the debries that collected for the trees....just a guess - perhaps there was no shedl Seems like Fazio stated there was.

He had already threw someting off of the bridge North of there that went over to OR. Told me it was candy bar wrapper - we didn't carry candy in the car.

Then our final stop in WA was the RED LION and u guys know that story.

If he had left bad money in the care and I found it he would have gone to prison - he knew me that well.

Duane was already dissatified with some of the thing the company was getting read to do and had sought out a company in the South to go - the company he had worked with before, but company that hired LOTS of con-men.

Duane like JOKES - at all of the meeting he would pull a good one. He did buy a new car when we got back to Co - didn't even ask me. It was NOT financed and that was odd.,,we made good money but he didn't have enough to buy a new car.

We had gone to Tahoe before we went home - so he had the opportunity to wash a lot of the money. hand me 2 rolls of coins and tell me to STAY in that area, because he didn't want have to lookl forme when he was ready to go.

We did this in club after club and then some more on the 2ed night and we saw Englebert and then headed home.

We spent a lot of money - did a cruise on the lake and showed me and told me about working in the Placerville Camino area and another areas South fo those. He mentioned going Caroling and getting in trouble. Knowing a jumper at Pyramid Lake as we passed near there going to Tahoe.

Duane did NOT look at a fricking map the whole time.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo, I have to go by what is on record. you seem to what to change everything publicly known.
when did Duane try and get into the army? not Mar 31, 1943 in Ohio? you have him Jacksonville 1941-1943 then California?

so when did he have time to be in the army?
Returned to CA in Nov or Dec of 1944 and in January 1945 sentenced and transported in days. Didn't take very long back then. Released 6 months later.

what about the letter from his mom about chemical warfare training? what year was this?...Camp Siebert in Gadsden, AL

where do you tie him into 555 troopers?

two newspapers place him in Ohio in the late 40's (his missing years)

1941-1943 Jacksonville
1943-1944 California
1945 Washington 6 months

where does the army and CPS fit into this mess!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Meyer Louie says in part:

'I'll tell you what I think: I think you think your shit tastes like ice cream and there just aren't enough spoons go around. I know it's a shocker for you Blevins, but the sun does not rise at your belly button, set at your asshole, and shine all day on what's in between.

Yuban? That brand is always the cheapest on the shelf, everywhere. Let's see, what new thing did I just learn about Blevins?.........'

Manners obviously aren't your strong suit, are they? The Cooper case isn't my only interest, either. Not nice.

Auburn Days, Saturday August 10th at the Auburn Avenue theater I will be showing the following films:

Soylent Green, Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, Them, and Robinson Crusoe on Mars - Criterion Edition. Sci-Fi Saturday on the marquee.

Gayla passes out the free refreshments all day and admission costs nothing. The Northwest Science Fiction Society is backing the event, and has notified all their members by email. I'm a member, although I haven't updated my card for a while. But I do show up to stuff bags for the convention each year. Stop your whining and come have some fun in August. Or in July if you want to do the camping trip. :)

We now understand Bobby, and we sympathize.

"Stop your whining and come have some fun in
August. Or in July if you want to do the camping trip. "
:D ?

http://www.auburndays.com/

Are you speaking for the City of Auburn Washington,
here, or just for yourself? It's hard to know where you
begin and end, and the rest of the world begins and
ends!

Some would see this as an ongoing issue in your
manners? Not to mention your "reach" and who you
speak for and who you do not speak for!

Are you trying to out-class us here? Every year ?

And what does any of this have to do with DB
Cooper?

[:/]:D

your time frames do not fit Jo. more of your words and notes etc.

1943 Duane Weber is in Camp Siebert doing CWF.
above post says different Jo?? you claim Jacksonville 1941-1943 then California....
Official records put Duane in Ohio in 1943?

again, there is no time for him to be in the CPS camp! I called them and they
never heard of him?

so did he leave Jacksonville in early 43 and go to California to be with the CPS?
or did he go to Alabama for chemical training?????

"It was around Nov of 1944 when he was returned to CA for violation of the program he was on..."
you state above he was already in California? CPS gone again? where was he returned from?

grand larceny n. the crime of theft of another's property (including money) over a certain value (for example, $500), as distinguished from petty (or petit) larceny in which the value is below the grand larceny limit. Some states only recognize the crime of larceny, but draw the line between a felony (punishable by state prison time) and a misdemeanor (local jail and/or fine) based on the amount of the loot

they would not allow him to serve this time anywhere else but in Ohio!!!!

ad some more confusion.....

So there is a possibility that the FBI is right and Duane was never in the Navy. Do you know when Duane's federal criminal record started?

Yes 1944 in California.

Incidentally, Camp Pendleton is in southern California just south of LA and not in WA or OR.
I knew that! Duane couldn't stay away from military installations.

Duane was sent out of Ohio to R.I for training and then he was sent to Jacksonville.

--June 1941 - May 1942) Duane entered Navy in Bad conduct discharge approx 1 year later.
--Mar 31, 1943 - July 1943) Duane enlists Army - two months in he is dishonorably discharged.
--Oct 11, 1943 Marries Daisy Schuller, Madison, Michigan
--Oct 25, 1944 Marries Floy Brummitt, Cook County, Il,
--Nov 25, 1944, Arrested in Chicago.
--Then to McNeil in 1944??

The Floy Brummitt - Duane Lorin Weber marriage, Cook County, Il. looks pretty legit to me on the reference I found - (full name, and it's around the time he was arrested in Cook county) but you know you can purchase a copy of the marriage certificate from Cook County if you are so inclined.

smokin99 posted the above.

and you speak of everyone else twisting things? this is a mess and I still say Duane was nobody......
something is very wrong here! almost like you are trying to place him in the NW....
like the newspaper said...."a smooth talking con", just a nice way to say full of BS!!
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Meyer Louie says in part:

'I'll tell you what I think: I think you think your shit tastes like ice cream and there just aren't enough spoons go around. I know it's a shocker for you Blevins, but the sun does not rise at your belly button, set at your asshole, and shine all day on what's in between.

Yuban? That brand is always the cheapest on the shelf, everywhere. Let's see, what new thing did I just learn about Blevins?.........'

Manners obviously aren't your strong suit, are they? The Cooper case isn't my only interest, either. Not nice.

Auburn Days, Saturday August 10th at the Auburn Avenue theater I will be showing the following films:

Soylent Green, Journey to the Far Side of the Sun, Them, and Robinson Crusoe on Mars - Criterion Edition. Sci-Fi Saturday on the marquee.

Gayla passes out the free refreshments all day and admission costs nothing. The Northwest Science Fiction Society is backing the event, and has notified all their members by email. I'm a member, although I haven't updated my card for a while. But I do show up to stuff bags for the convention each year. Stop your whining and come have some fun in August. Or in July if you want to do the camping trip. :)

Blevins:

I don't think you have any room to talk about proper decorum and manners on this forum. Your arrogance and 25% quota keep people away. There used to be some really good people on the forum, but you and Jo take up over 50% of the air time here, so I'm not surprised people have gone away -- just because of the sheer volume that you two create. Why don't you two boil it down to two or three paragraphs, tops? Try using fewer words, break it up a bit into more, shorter posts if necessary.

Who wants to read 20 paragraphs of anecdotes and narrative wanderings? I know I don't. You and Jo have forced me to use my power-reading, speed-reading skills (by the way, I took the Evelyn Wood speed reading course, then I read War and Peace....near as I can tell, it was something about Russia).

And Auburn Days has what relevance to the DB Cooper case?

MeyerLouie

Robert, if you took the time and really looked at who posted what, you will find that you
are once again wrong!

when I seen the comments you were making back there, for example.....

Washougal could be a waste of time.

Okay. Go out into the woods and search without a solid plan. See how far you get, and how much you find.

you guys haven't a clue what you're getting into.

Is that not Jerry you are talking about?

we don't know if Cooper jumped at say...20:08 or 20:08 and a half

.80-90% certainty the point where Cooper jumped.....why didn't anyone think of that one?

you were simply asked by Jerry to help in a search! all of the sudden nobody
has a clue whats going on, how and where to search, two long postings
by you putting down the area of search, explaining where to search, how to search etc.

you were asked to help, not run it. I don't recall Jerry explaining any details of the search,
only where. did Meyer, George and Bruce jump on and start running it?

Bill Rat, should not be contacted by anyone right now.......

you were asked to help, not run it. I don't recall Jerry explaining any details of the search,
only where. did Meyer, George and Bruce jump on and start running it?

Bill Rat, should not be contacted by anyone right now.......

Funny!

Can you imagine having that guy in a class?

He would probably sue the school district on the basis
of - Bad Manners!

:D:D

You know what? When you post up junk like I quoted back there, THAT is what 'keeps people away'. Or...maybe it's when Georger posts up nonsense on top of anything he sees with RMB behind it. (although he hasn't done that lately) You think?

I made some pretty solid points regarding a possible ground search. I shouldn't have bothered. All I got for my trouble was 'you're slinging mud on Jerry Thomas' and other crud. Within a five-minute flight/jump window, there are at least forty different spots where Cooper might have landed...I base that on four spots a minute times five, times two more depending on whether it was an immediate pull or a freefall pull. Nobody said much about that. Just a bunch of PPD stuff and how I don't like Thomas or something. Let's leave it at that.

I'm withdrawing my offer to assist on any search unless the search area is narrowed down to a sensible number of possibles. Been there, done that. And by the way...I WAS invited by Thomas. He asked me to call him and gave me his phone number in a recent PM. I just haven't called him yet.

Still think someone who is either a pilot, a skydiver, or both, should contact Bill Rataczak and narrow down the dropzone.

On the 'narrative wanderings,' I was answering questions. The one about 'what was my longest search' brought back memories I had tried to forget. So I said something about that incident. What do you want? It was a frickin' tragedy, that one. I probably got carried away.

Auburn Days has nothing to do with Cooper. That's true. But sometimes Cooper folk like to meet in person, and the theatre event...well, fine with me if Cooper folk show up to watch movies. If Bruce Smith were the chairman and made a mention of the event, no one would have batted an eye. How about no more re-quotes of my answers to the questions and we move on, instead of playing one-up? I will call JT this weekend and talk about this search effort.

Make a video of you and JT together. Who will kill who first! I feel a rendezvous with a cliff coming on...

JT! Update your insurance!
:S:D:D:D

he is making post's directed at you with my name on it, same with talking to Meyer.
I hit him with this months ago about how it can cause confusion.

we have enough of that already B|

You know what? When you post up junk like I quoted back there, THAT is what 'keeps people away'. Or...maybe it's when Georger posts up nonsense on top of anything he sees with RMB behind it. (although he hasn't done that lately) You think?

I made some pretty solid points regarding a possible ground search. I shouldn't have bothered. All I got for my trouble was 'you're slinging mud on Jerry Thomas' and other crud. Within a five-minute flight/jump window, there are at least forty different spots where Cooper might have landed...I base that on four spots a minute times five, times two more depending on whether it was an immediate pull or a freefall pull. Nobody said much about that. Just a bunch of PPD stuff and how I don't like Thomas or something. Let's leave it at that.

You've already covered this ground like 3 times already. Give it a rest. You have me confused with someone who gives a shit. Jeez Blevins, become an adult.

MeyerLouie

I'm withdrawing my offer to assist on any search unless the search area is narrowed down to a sensible number of possibles.

God no, Blevins! Say it isn't so, say you don't mean it!! How can we possibly make it without you? What a void!! what a void that will be!!

MeyerLouie

Been there, done that. And by the way...I WAS invited by Thomas. He asked me to call him and gave me his phone number in a recent PM. I just haven't called him yet.

Still think someone who is either a pilot, a skydiver, or both, should contact Bill Rataczak and narrow down the dropzone.

On the 'narrative wanderings,' I was answering questions. The one about 'what was my longest search' brought back memories I had tried to forget. So I said something about that incident. What do you want? It was a frickin' tragedy, that one. I probably got carried away.

Get carried away someplace else, drama queen.

MeyerLouie

Auburn Days has nothing to do with Cooper. That's true. But sometimes Cooper folk like to meet in person, and the theatre event...well, fine with me if Cooper folk show up to watch movies. If Bruce Smith were the chairman and made a mention of the event, no one would have batted an eye.

Well, that's because Bruce is Bruce, and you're not. He's based his participation here on credibility and backed it up with his credentials. Maybe that's why he gets the respect you wished you had.

MeyerLouie

How about no more re-quotes of my answers to the questions and we move on, instead of playing one-up?

Not trying to one-up you, Blevins -- just tired of, and calling you on, your bullshit. But it just hasn't sunk in yet, you don't and won't ever get it.

MeyerLouie

I will call JT this weekend and talk about this search effort.

Wait a minute Blevins, didn't you just say you were not going to participate in the search if no one listened to your humble expert opinion about how it should be conducted? You are a bit fickle, Blevins ... is the ADD flaring up again?

MeyerLouie

I'm withdrawing my offer to assist on any search unless the search area is narrowed down to a sensible number of possibles. Been there, done that. And by the way...I WAS invited by Thomas. He asked me to call him and gave me his phone number in a recent PM. I just haven't called him yet.

Auburn Days has nothing to do with Cooper. That's true. But sometimes Cooper folk like to meet in person, and the theatre event...well, fine with me if Cooper folk show up to watch movies. If Bruce Smith were the chairman and made a mention of the event, no one would have batted an eye. How about no more re-quotes of my answers to the questions and we move on, instead of playing one-up? I will call JT this weekend and talk about this search effort.

Make a video of you and JT together. Who will kill who first! I feel a rendezvous with a cliff coming on...

JT! Update your insurance!
:S:D:D:D

Georger, that conjures up a really funny image....

Hey Blevins, you got me thinking about this psychic stuff again, so I went to one last night -- honest to God. I asked her about you. Know what she said? She said, "Robbie (that's what she called you) will be one of the first American citizens to be invited to ride on the first manned mission to Mars." It's going to be even better than you thought, Blevins! You're not only going to witness the first mission to Mars in your lifetime -- you're going to be on it! Ain't that somethin'??

We're not done.....she also told me she actually knew you in a previous life (she's a reincarnation freak). She said she was Lady Godiva and you were Mr. Ed! How incredible is that??!! Now you're part of a significant little slice of history. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy!

I think I like this psychic stuff, Blevins. Tell you what -- I'll have my psychic call your psychic and we'll do lunch -- on me. What do you say?

MeyerLouie

I read the post u found and do NOT understand. I didn't have the files infront of me so excuse me if I made a date error.

What am I supposed to be - a human computer that can pull data up without a reference. I am pretty damn good but no infallible on dates.

THE point is that later I did go to the files and it states the wording on it I had also discussed with Sluggo a long time ago. I do NOT know why I used the 1947 date in that post.

I am surprise you have time to PICK my posts apart - I tried to research the post before and after the other one - but I was unable to find the other post you quoted.

There is a post out there that I quoted the SAN Quentin / Folsom file with the correct dates. If you read further - perhaps U will find it.

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within

8-4-51 San Quentin
8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC
10 1 1953 San Quentin
10 3 53 EFF
10-6-53 San Quentin
11-4-53 PAR FR SQ
That is paroled from San Quentin.
3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within.

3-18-54 Soledad (father was sick)
or he was sick - we do not know.
3-19-54 SanQuentin
7-22-55 Folsom
3-18-57 PAR fr FOL
5-59 Reins.& Discharge.

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2
cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd
21mos.Parole TGT Family
in Ohio Subject to hold
SC:Condition of Parold
TGT FAmily in Ohio Removed
6/54 PVSQ: Rev/denied.PL
Mar56 Calendar
3-56 FOL:TRA 4&4 rys.CC&31/2yrs
CS:Second TFA 5 yrs.cc
W/P? TM.GPTD 2yrs. OP:
Subj to hold.

Teeth: Good CHIN: Round
Scar BACK of RIGHT Index FINGER: TATS; Right forearm out, Heart, horsh shoe,"Mom, Dad, God, Love
Left upper arm cut, Anchor Dusty
USN 41V

8-6-51 WANTED: Bureau of Prob. & Parold, Columbus, Ohio.
4-5-54 Wanted: Bureau of Probations & Parole, Columbus Ohio 1-15-57 CANCELLED

Other name used Wayne Weber
Dusty

CREDIT to Doug Pasternack
ANY use of this information with OUT his express permission will be consider a violation of his rights. No one can use this information to write a book or to twist. I could not call Doug as it was too late - but it is time I put the JERKS in their place. THIS is NOT the only DAMN file I have.

So MR writer of fiction - who pretends to be doing a similation of the flight and MR. Baboon - I do HAVE the FILES! This is just one of them.

The Ohio thing was served concurrently with the 51-to 59 residency. Ohio didn't want him back. He was very young man in Ohio and they felt the San Quentin/Folsom was enough. It was CANCELLED!

So Duane escaped from that honor farm and when he escaped he did NOT show back up until he was arrested in 1951.

Description of Weber
6'0" 175 pounds, Brown Eyes, Black hair. Muscular build - machininist.

:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Why don't one of U smart ASSES get the Spokane Records - U have to go to SPOKANE to the archives! PRE 1950 :P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

I think I like this psychic stuff, Blevins. Tell you what -- I'll have my psychic call your psychic and we'll do lunch -- on me. What do you say?

MeyerLouie

Now that IS funny!

Could invite Jo's psychic(s) also.

[:/]

Read the post before the one U made. JO doesn't use palm readers. I use FACTS - like the prison record.

Get your crap together because I am GOING to do the thing I said I would never DO - I am tired of U guys and the crap U throw around.

Next time you want to hear anymore NEW information or details - turn on your damn TV.

I get CRAP thrown at me in other places besides this thread. I get messages from individual trying to find me and they throw crap around and I poke it with a stick to see if there is any parasites in it and then throw it back at them. U guys NEVER know about these things because they are never posted.

I had a stub - but never knew the meaning of the SEA TAC stub - could have been a parking ticket or box - I do not know. It was a little blue ticket maybe 2in by 1in. I didn't know what it was. and now I think it was part of an old parachute.

Jo, Any airline ticket paperwork that Duane had in 1971 would be the same size as the ticket that the FBI recovered from NWA.

Your "little blue ticket maybe 2in by 1in" may have been a parking ticket but, if so, it would have a date and time stamped on it. But it didn't have anything to do with a parachute.

Robert99

Robert99 DO U ACTUALLY comprehend anything U read. Hope U did NOT pilot any plane I ever rode in.

I know what an airline ticket used to look like - I didn't reference size of it. I hate the NEW system - u just print it.

The blue /grey ticket - I explained what I thought it was - didn't need a comment from U.
You make posts referencing my post - and your comments are those of a 7 yr old student who likes to irritate the teacher by mimicking her with what she just wrote on the board.

Why even make a post to explain what someone just posted that was obvious. Having some OLD age problems?

We all have them sometime in our 70's and 80's, but your episodes seem to be more frequent recently. U can always tell when I have my medication in me and trying to post!

In fact it is sometimes embarassing to read what I wrote the night before with medication in me. I am now learning DON'T take the meds and then try to post! But sometimes I can't sleep and will look at the thread and be incinerated by something someone posted and start trying to make a reply. Well, U have seen and TRIED to read some of the results of doing that.

Some is guesswork, some is not. I would like to take a shot at explaining some of the shortcuts and terminology from Jo's post on Weber and the prison system. Some I will leave blank if they are obvious, or if I have no idea what they mean:

'The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within...'

8-4-51 San Quentin

8-20-53 B H C 29B or CHC (Could be a unit assignment in the prison.)

10 1 1953 San Quentin (Probably a file update saying he's still incarcerated there)

10 3 53 EFF (effective) (Again, probably an administrative update.)

10-6-53 San Quentin

11-4-53 PAR FR SQ
That is paroled from San Quentin.

3-16-54 SQPV WN F@CIM (Hard to figure, but 'SQPV' may mean 'San Quentin' and 'parole violation'. 'CIM' is probably 'California Institution for Men.')

The below information was obtain by Doug Pasternac and any use of this information will have to credit him with the information obtained within.

3-18-54 Soledad (father was sick)
or he was sick - we do not know. Robert: This could also mean a transfer stop on his way to San Quentin for a parole violation. He may have been initially imprisoned in the CIM for the violation, moved to Soledad shortly, and then on to his original prison: San Quentin)

3-19-54 SanQuentin (Update, Weber in Quentin)

7-22-55 Folsom (Transfer to Folsom from SQ by Feds)

3-18-57 PAR fr FOL (Paroled)

5-59 Reins.& Discharge. (Off parole, discharged from Fed supervision)

2-59:SQ:TFA.2yrs.Ea.2 (Could refer to the time Weber was given on a parole violation)

cus.CC.&2yrs.CS.GT'd (Custody granted for parole violation, Close Supervision granted for two years) This is a guess.

21mos.Parole TGT Family (Might be time until Weber is eligible for parole. 'Target family'. In the Federal system they have rules about eventually being incarcerarted 500 miles from where you state your home is. This rule is flexible for shorter-term prisoners, more valid for those doing life. Prisoner is asked to name a place.)

in Ohio Subject to hold (Parole will be granted to Ohio, subject to any other warrants outstanding)

SC:Condition of Parole (There are supervisory conditions for parole, i.e. in those days sometimes they just handed you some money, new clothes, and opened the gate. In Weber's case, there were conditions for parole)

TGT FAmily in Ohio Removed (Either the family or the prisoner had their hometown 'target family' removed from possible parole location.)

6/54 PVSQ: Rev/denied.PL (Weber was seen by the parole board and denied parole on his previous violation)

Mar56 Calendar (Weber added to parole board calendar for March 1956)

3-56 FOL:TRA (Sounds like a transfer)

4&4 yrs. CC& 31/2yrs (Might be an entry on his sentence.)

CS:Second TFA 5 yrs.cc (Could mean a warning about what will happen to Weber on any additional violations)

W/P? TM.GPTD 2yrs. OP: (Could be a reference to a parole date later, set by the parole board for his supposed March hearing)

Subj to hold. (Standard entry. Means parole will be granted, subject to a warrant search)

Some of the above are educated guesses, or by searching out terms. Some is guesswork. Accuracy NOT guaranteed.

Blevins, I think someone with law enforcement experience in prisons, paroles, etc., needs to take a look at this if they can figure out what Jo Weber though she was writing. That is, correct all her spelling mistakes and such.

Maybe 377 can point to a dictionary of such terms.

Also, aren't San Quentin and Folsom both California prisons as opposed to Federal prisons? In fact, was Weber ever in a Federal prison?

Robert99

I had a stub - but never knew the meaning of the SEA TAC stub - could have been a parking ticket or box - I do not know. It was a little blue ticket maybe 2in by 1in. I didn't know what it was. and now I think it was part of an old parachute.

Jo, Any airline ticket paperwork that Duane had in 1971 would be the same size as the ticket that the FBI recovered from NWA.

Your "little blue ticket maybe 2in by 1in" may have been a parking ticket but, if so, it would have a date and time stamped on it. But it didn't have anything to do with a parachute.

Robert99

Robert99 DO U ACTUALLY comprehend anything U read. Hope U did NOT pilot any plane I ever rode in.

I know what an airline ticket used to look like - I didn't reference size of it. I hate the NEW system - u just print it.

The blue /grey ticket - I explained what I thought it was - didn't need a comment from U.
You make posts referencing my post - and your comments are those of a 7 yr old student who likes to irritate the teacher by mimicking her with what she just wrote on the board.

Why even make a post to explain what someone just posted that was obvious. Having some OLD age problems?

We all have them sometime in our 70's and 80's, but your episodes seem to be more frequent recently. U can always tell when I have my medication in me and trying to post!

In fact it is sometimes embarassing to read what I wrote the night before with medication in me. I am now learning DON'T take the meds and then try to post! But sometimes I can't sleep and will look at the thread and be incinerated by something someone posted and start trying to make a reply. Well, U have seen and TRIED to read some of the results of doing that.

Jo, I think your last paragraph explains all your other comments above.

Stop threatening to go public and actually do it if you want to. Let us know the date to be looking for you on TV. I usually go to sleep during the evening news, but if you can specify a date and time, I'll make ever effort to reschedule my nap.

In any event, it looks like the Jo/Duane Weber jig has run out of gas and is ready to go down in flames.

Sleep tight.

Robert99

Blevins said:

'Hi Greg,
I know it's late, but I wanted to send you this message. On Saturday, August 10th, AB is doing 'Sci-Fi Saturday' at the Auburn Avenue Theatre for Auburn Days. ....A good time is guaranteed for all, as the Beatles once said. Be there or be square...'

Cooper isn't my ONLY interest. :)

But it should be your focus while you are here, Blevins -- on this forum. I, for one, am sick and tired of your non-relevant announcements, ads, and anecdotes You do it more than all others combined. It's time to cut the crap-ola. It's apparent you are using this forum to peddle your wares -- like your book, your 'Auburn Days' shindig, your "subie" adventures, and your stories about that 4-breasted woman with all the horses -- or some such thing.

MeyerLouie

well, where is the proof of the 40's?
everything you put on here is not relevant to your time frame of the 1940's the important ones????

you also claimed in another post that Duane was in the CPS under a different name, how could this be if he was sent there to be helped? seems like another way not to prove it if you ask me!

If Ohio didn't want him back, how can they prosecute him for it?
this was for a parole violation, not escape! so nothing would run concurrent.

how could two newspapers report Duanes activity in Ohio? one said in 1949 he was returned for escape.

your records state only the parole violation, this is after the fact Jo!! you only get parole or probation after a sentence has been completed to there satisfaction.

"So MR writer of fiction - who pretends to be doing a similation of the flight and MR. Baboon - I do HAVE the FILES! This is just one of them."

this is a childish statement Jo, I have shown proof of my work!! not just in writing.....

"So MR writer of fiction"

Jo, anger and frustration are not good signs when trying to prove points. you always state
to people READ the thread. well, that is what I have been doing. people as far back as the
start of this thread have asked you to produce some evidence.

what proof other than the certificate with John Collin's name on it can show this is in fact is
Duane Lorin Weber. anything with handwriting on it? prison fingerprint card etc. I'm sure there
were lots of Duane Weber's and John Collin's back in the 60's.

after reading a lot of the thread, I can see the frustration in people dealing with you, including
the FBI. you burned that bridge as well. you and BK share similar styles. all talk and no show.....
sorry Jo, it's just how I see this....B|

I do believe that you are on to something with Duane in the CIA.
(Central Inmate Association)

Give me a break...costs us money and time to do that for the festival, including all the yearly committee meetings I attend after work. We donate everything free, including all the free refreshments and non-AB books for Community Book Swap. Nobody makes a cent. I don't sell books or have a display, except a few years ago when I did a DB Cooper display.:S

Mostly I posted that as a courtesy for readers of this thread who might live in the Puget Sound area. 99% of attendees will come either from Auburn, or NWSFS.

How are Us's other threads you've started here at
DZ, going?

Recent Threads Started
See All
With Replies North Korea Declares War on South Korea 41
With Replies Ireland NEUTRAL During World War 2? Yes. 2
With Replies Who Said THIS? 32
No Replies Who Said THIS? 0
With Replies Mars Science Lab Rover Finds This. What IS ... 29

MeyerLouie wrote:

But it should be your focus while you are here, Blevins -- on this forum. I, for one, am sick and tired of your non-relevant announcements, ads, and anecdotes You do it more than all others combined. It's time to cut the crap-ola. It's apparent you are using this forum to peddle your wares -- like your book, your 'Auburn Days' shindig, your "subie" adventures, and your stories about that 4-breasted woman with all the horses -- or some such thing.

MeyerLouie

Give me a break...costs us money and time to do that for the festival, including all the yearly committee meetings I attend after work. We donate everything free, including all the free refreshments and non-AB books for Community Book Swap. Nobody makes a cent. I don't sell books or have a display, except a few years ago when I did a DB Cooper display.:S

Mostly I posted that as a courtesy for readers of this thread who might live in the Puget Sound area. 99% of attendees will come either from Auburn, or NWSFS.

It is not relevant to the DB Cooper case. Post your non-related announcements somewhere else! Too much drama, Blevins.

MeyerLouie

Different Day.... Same attacks..

Come on guys... really??????????????????????????????

Then its apparent to me you want Blevins' off topic
crap here but you also want DB Cooper discussion?
Never mind compatibility? Or maybe it is me missing
the point! Maybe the two are compatible just as Jo's
crap is compatible. If I ever had anything to offer
here at DZ its long gone. This is the last place on
Earth I would post it! Blevins wins and some us will
go elsewhere. Simple as that. BYE!

Nothing has been the same since Ckret left and that
was a long time ago.

Good luck with your Blevins & Weber Thread!
:D