47 47
quade

DB Cooper

But there is a SECOND element around here, and it's just as big a problem. Without naming names, let's just say that one or two users have gotten into a bad habit of making smart-ass comments with little or no provocation. New visitors see this stuff, and no doubt it drives them away. I have seen comments on other websites occasionally about it.

I just farted in your general direction...!!!!!

But there's someone around here called the 'vitriole magnet,' and I wonder how many people stay away from, and have left, the thread because of him. I'm getting a real strong feeling right now, and I believe it's gas....oh oh, I just let one go too.

This thread makes my head hurt...A whole lot of ka-ka goin on.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/doubleissue/mysteries/cooper.htm

[:/]13 yrs old article never forgotten, but obscured by the hype of Cooper Wannabes and Book writers. The solution was IN PLANE SITE and baffled the FBI for 40 yrs - but, not his widow!

;)
Will the Computer age finally solve this old case? I hope so Mr. Cooper - I really hope so!

Ann was wrong about the handwriting in the Book, but NOT mentioned was a statement she and his soon to be widow overheard - "I put a 163K in a bucket and can't find the bucket". Both remembered a different amount, but both his widow and Ann heard the same statement.:$

Did Cooper find his bucket?

;)Will the FBI after YRS of chasing Wannabe's actually be able to use their resources in a productive way - regarding a study of the 40 yr old files?

1000's and 1000's of leads were called into the FBI about suspects, but was there a common denominator in a cluster of contacts?. Information the FBI had NO way of compiling in the early days of the investigation. The use of Computers and the Internet kept taking this old crime front and forward yr after yr for the last 15 yrs.

:(The case became a thorn in the side of the FBI and bled their financial resources. If they ever found Cooper he would probably be dead - if alive today Cooper would be approx 87 yrs old.

The FBI is stopping the flow of their financial resouces by closing this old case. Just how will they do that? The answer to that question is WAIT & SEE!;)

:)[:/]:o

You'll Never Know if You don't know NOW! A song Cooper sang to his widow on their Wedding night and a song he sang in his past to many other women. Old women and old stories! How many broken hearts did Cooper leave on his path thru life?:|
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Robert[MBlevins] writes:

Some validating thoughts from Part Two of my article,
Life in Cooperland:

'The main motivator at Cooperland DZ is competition. Who did it? Will I be the one to discover the truth? How can I discredit everyone else's claims?

Robert99 replies:

Blevins, You are sadly mistaken. The main motivator on this thread is COOPERATION. At the present time, it is being conducted mainly by PM's and direct e-mails and phone calls. If you are smart enough to write a book, then you should have already figured that out. And Paul Quade is not a problem to anyone that doesn't deserve to have problems.

RobertMBlevins writes:

'There is a Big Rule for anyone posting at Dropzone: If you've written a book about a suspect in the case (guilty) you are going to get abuse from other posters. You should expect this as a matter of normal business. They view you as a Threat to the Discussion, because you might actually solve the case and that would be counterproductive to the discussion. Sometimes things make sense even when it seems like they don't, and this is one of them...'

Robert99 replies:

Your last sentence above doesn't make "sense" to me, but you seem to be under the impression that anyone who doesn't agree with you is abusing you. Sorry to have to tell you this, but there are people on this thread that know a lot more about the Cooper matter than you. If you feel that they consider you a threat, someone who might actually solve the Cooper case, or a Threat to the Discussion, then relax. You are NOWHERE close to solving the Cooper case and neither is Jo Weber.

Blevins writes:

'Sometimes a newbie comes aboard with innocent questions, but they don't usually stay long. Others point to the thread as nothing more than a game of one-upsmanship and using whatever means necessary to discredit anyone else. However, a core group of folks still hang out there and they will work together occasionally without tearing at each other like rabid dogs. 'Occasionally' is the key word here...'

Pretty well sums it up, I think.

Robert99 replies:

I presume that the "core group of folks" you mention above is yourself.

Robert99

Robert99: On my column at Newsvine, which has been visited more than two million times since 2007, I have a reputation for 'calling 'em like I see 'em' and I think you ignore the obvious evidence.

For example, when you state that the main motivation at the Cooper DZ thread is 'cooperation'.

That may have been true in the past, but it certainly isn't true now, and I am not the only one to blame for this. If it were, Georger, Meyer Louie, and myself would not have been banned by Quade. Meyer for name-calling, Georger for I don't know what, and yours truly because of a cartoon I posted once that was rather insulting to one of those two.

Yes, it's true that there are people here who know much more about the Cooper case than I. And I have said this several times. But it's ALSO true that none of these experts have solved the case. And there is sometimes a double-standard going around here which I find not only irritating, but inherently unfair. Let me give an example:

One one hand, some of these 'experts' were disputing the ownership of the parachutes used in the hijacking, i.e. Cossey or otherwise. And some of these same people questioned Cossey's reliability on testimony, since he's been known to play games with both callers, and the media.

Then...when I called into question the identification of the Amboy chute, which was basically COSSEY'S i.d. on it...suddenly these same experts were willing to swallow Cossey's word on the Amboy chute without question. Why? Because I was the one who questioned it.

This is a double-standard. The point is that although the chute may not have been a Cooper chute, research around here is often judged not on its content, but WHO presents it.

Cooperation? A couple of the major posters on this thread put up smart-ass comments without addressing any point of the post they are commenting on. Double standard.

You should see some of the comments that appear about the DZ thread on other websites. I have. The general consensus is that it is nothing except barely tolerable name-calling and fighting goes on around here. There is no peer pressure applied to put a halt to that, and so it continues.

THIS is the REAL reason why people finally give up and either just read the posts and shake their heads, or go elsewhere. I took a lot of heat for questioning the Marla Fable, and the Janet Fable, and yet I saw no one who really supported those stories. Double standard.

'Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers...'
Janis Joplin

Hey Janis! You can't force people to talk to you or pay
attention to you if they chose not to.

Why can't you get that through your head?

Good night Irene -

Let's all join in a going away song -

Ol' man river,
Dat ol' man river
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin',
He jes'keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

He don' plant taters/tators,
He don't plant cotton,
An' dem dat plants'em
is soon forgotten,
But ol'man river,
He jes keeps rollin'along.

You an'me, we sweat an' strain,
Body all achin' an' racket wid pain,
Tote dat barge!
Lif' dat bale!
Git a little drunk
An' you land in jail.

Ah gits weary
An' sick of tryin'
Ah'm tired of livin'
An' skeered of dyin',
But ol' man river,
He jes'keeps rolling' along.

Ol' man river,
Dat ol' man river
He mus'know sumpin'
But don't say nuthin',
He jes'keeps rollin'
He keeps on rollin' along.

Robert99 replies To Blevins:

Your last sentence above doesn't make "sense" to me, but you seem to be under the impression that anyone who doesn't agree with you is abusing you. Sorry to have to tell you this, but there are people on this thread that know a lot more about the Cooper matter than you. If you feel that they consider you a threat, someone who might actually solve the Cooper case, or a Threat to the Discussion, then relax. You are NOWHERE close to solving the Cooper case and neither is Jo Weber.

Robert 99 - Regardless of where I stand at this point (of Which I am sure the FBI is NOT updating you) - at least I am NOT promoting a book nor do I make stands about things I know nothing about! I ask stupid non pilot old woman questions and most people try to give me an answer I can understand.

How would U feel personally if it came down to the FBI stating that Weber was the BEST candiate ever? Just curious!

Your statement "and neither is Jo Weber" only solidifies my decision about what to do at this point. I was uncertain if I should move forward and go public with the "new" stuff or wait for the FBI.

Putting Weber in a chute does NOT seem to be sufficient for the FBI anymore - now they want me to put him on the plane. IF Cooper had on a distinctive watch on I might be able to do that....but nothing ever made public regarding a watch...I can understand that - someone would go out and find a watch and claim it was their suspects.

After 41 yrs - witness ID is no long valid. Per the FBI the DNA is insufficent to even ex-clude or include anyone and they do NOT know if what they have even came from Cooper. (This information DID NOT come from the thread). The prints are a NO GO regarding ANY suspect and they could have been there since the plane was built (obviously these prints were taken from the Aftstairs or from the opening process).

At this point Weber is the BEST candidate out there unless the FBI can put him someplace else on that day of Nov 24, 1971. It is the FBI's responsibility to exam his history - which should have been done before I got the letter dated 1998, but obviously no one was willing to go that far.

My being able to validate his presence in the Spokane area prior to 1950 - perhaps got someone's atttention. Duane's association with certain "boys" raised a lot of questions. His association with specific individuals after 1962 while living as John Weber is VERY suspect.

A detailed history of Weber's contacts, associates and work from 1945 to 1949 and 1962 to 1966 should have been address LONG ago. BUT for some reason this was OVER-looked! Wonder Why?

That is what I want to make PUBLIC and I do not mean in a thread! The investigator could NOT have missed ALL of this or could they? After all it was just an old crime! Certainly Carr should have caught this - so why didn't he.

In Reply To
Robert99: On my column at Newsvine, which has been visited more than two million times since 2007, I have a reputation for 'calling 'em like I see 'em' and I think you ignore the obvious evidence.

For example, when you state that the main motivation at the Cooper DZ thread is 'cooperation'.

That may have been true in the past, but it certainly isn't true now, and I am not the only one to blame for this. If it were, Georger, Meyer Louie, and myself would not have been banned by Quade. Meyer for name-calling, Georger for I don't know what, and yours truly because of a cartoon I posted once that was rather insulting to one of those two.

Yes, it's true that there are people here who know much more about the Cooper case than I. And I have said this several times. But it's ALSO true that none of these experts have solved the case. And there is sometimes a double-standard going around here which I find not only irritating, but inherently unfair. Let me give an example:

One one hand, some of these 'experts' were disputing the ownership of the parachutes used in the hijacking, i.e. Cossey or otherwise. And some of these same people questioned Cossey's reliability on testimony, since he's been known to play games with both callers, and the media.

Then...when I called into question the identification of the Amboy chute, which was basically COSSEY'S i.d. on it...suddenly these same experts were willing to swallow Cossey's word on the Amboy chute without question. Why? Because I was the one who questioned it.

This is a double-standard. The point is that although the chute may not have been a Cooper chute, research around here is often judged not on its content, but WHO presents it.

Cooperation? A couple of the major posters on this thread put up smart-ass comments without addressing any point of the post they are commenting on. Double standard.

You should see some of the comments that appear about the DZ thread on other websites. I have. The general consensus is that it is nothing except barely tolerable name-calling and fighting goes on around here. There is no peer pressure applied to put a halt to that, and so it continues.

THIS is the REAL reason why people finally give up and either just read the posts and shake their heads, or go elsewhere. I took a lot of heat for questioning the Marla Fable, and the Janet Fable, and yet I saw no one who really supported those stories. Double standard.

Janis Joplin

Georger says in part:

'Hey Janis! You can't force people to talk to you or pay
attention to you if they chose not to.

Why can't you get that through your head?

Good night Irene -
.'

I rest my case. :S

Janis Joplin

What case! ??? Janis Joplin?

Let me remind you Mr Blevins, we are not the
FBI!
- we don't have the power to do anything
specifically not the power to do what you want done.
Go to the FBI with your bs and leave us out of your
tantrums if you think you have a case.....

We dont have the power to do anything except read
your repetitive posts until we are blue in the face,
then turn away for self preservation if necessary!

You are beating a dead horse that died three years
ago. Wake up!

Nobody is to blame for your situation except yourself.
Since you say you have millions of fans over at
Newsvine - what are you doing here!?

Robert replies:

***'The main motivator at Cooperland DZ is competition. Who did it? Will I be the one to discover the truth? How can I discredit everyone else's claims?

Competition is the main motivator here? Don't think so Blevins. It doesn't feel like a contest here. Actually, it is supposed to be individuals working together -- pooling their talents, skills, and expertise -- to help solve one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in American history. To even say it's a competition here says a lot about you, the person. I think for you, competition actually means feeling threatened -- and maybe that's why you are defensive and hyper-vigilante so much of the time.

I don't think anybody here is in competition with you, or feels threatened by you and your book, because you have done so much to help solve the case (that's your implication in the previous post -- a bit arrogant, don't ya think?).

You wrote a nice book, I enjoyed the anecdotes and stories about the Subaru, Twisp, WA, and the Methow Valley, but the circumstantial chain of events you laid out is just that -- circumstantial evidence that simply does not prove KC was DBC.

MeyerLouie

Robert, why are you here if everything above is true? double standard....
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Robert replies:

***'The main motivator at Cooperland DZ is competition. Who did it? Will I be the one to discover the truth? How can I discredit everyone else's claims?

Competition is the main motivator here? Don't think so Blevins. It doesn't feel like a contest here. Actually, it is supposed to be individuals working together -- pooling their talents, skills, and expertise -- to help solve one of the greatest unsolved mysteries in American history. To even say it's a competition here says a lot about you, the person. I think for you, competition actually means feeling threatened -- and maybe that's why you are defensive and hyper-vigilante so much of the time.

I don't think anybody here is in competition with you, or feels threatened by you and your book, because you have done so much to help solve the case (that's your implication in the previous post -- a bit arrogant, don't ya think?).

You wrote a nice book, I enjoyed the anecdotes and stories about the Subaru, Twisp, WA, and the Methow Valley, but the circumstantial chain of events you laid out is just that -- circumstantial evidence that simply does not prove KC was DBC.

MeyerLouie

There RB goes again talking about "the main
motivator at DZ" - reading people's minds I guess.
How does he know what people are thinking? What
brings them here? Its just one more Blevins
stereotype. Since he keeps repeating it over and over
he obviously feels inadequate, and what is anyone
supposed to do about that!? Stop thinking? Thinking
is half the reason for being here, if not more.

And anyone who makes stuff up would feel threatened
and keep denying it, accusing others instead, go on
the offensive over and over and over again. As of the
offense does not matter, or will go away in memory,
or is just part of 'competing' ?

We have been over this a billion times in response to
Blevins latest tirade posted in the late night hours.
JT speculates it may be hitting the bottle late every
night? :D

Geoff Gray calls it just 'making trouble each and every
night ... in the snakepit'.

Personally I don't think it has anything to do with
competition. I think its just some one-man-band
standing before the City Council chiding the city to
dismiss the City Metropolitan Orchestra so one guy
with a drum and an armpit flute and a Jew's harp
can be the center of attention for a while, until he
decides to take up nuclear physics next, and then it
will be paleontology and ornithology ...

So much for the guy in the Big Bird suit who cries foul
at every play in the game! I want to hear the fat lady
sing!

Blevins wrote

Janis Joplin

I was a college student at Berkeley in the late 60s. I saw Janis Joplin and her band perform in SF many times.

She was a drunk. I never saw her perform sober. I think the proper quote should have been:

'Being an intoxicated intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers...'

Even though sloppy drunk, Janis always put on a great show.

Jimi Hendrix was a former paratrooper with Seattle roots, but he's not on anyone's DBC suspect list being black and having died in 1970.

Although its the subject of enduring controversy, I still think the lyrics "Excuse me while I kiss the sky" have roots in his brief jumping experience.

What's Marla up to? Any Face Bookies following her?

Farflungs prolonged absence worries me. Tell us you are OK Farf.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo Weber writes:

How would U feel personally if it came down to the FBI stating that Weber was the BEST candiate ever? Just curious!

Robert99 replies:

I would personally feel that the FBI had gotten into a stash of Jo Weber Kool Aid.

Jo Weber writes:

Putting Weber in a chute does NOT seem to be sufficient for the FBI anymore - now they want me to put him on the plane.

Robert99 replies:

Putting Duane Weber on the plane would be VERY helpful to your case.

Robert99

Another famous quotation from Janis Joplin (or maybe it was Jerry Lee Lewis or, again, it could have been Shakespeare):

"At times, life can be a bitch."

We have been over this a billion times in response to
Blevins latest tirade posted in the late night hours.
JT speculates it may be hitting the bottle late every
night? :D

Geoff Gray calls it just 'making trouble each and every
night ... in the snakepit'.

Personally I don't think it has anything to do with competition. I think its just some one-man-band standing before the City Council chiding the city to
dismiss the City Metropolitan Orchestra so one guy with a drum and an armpit flute and a Jew's harp can be the center of attention for a while, until he
decides to take up nuclear physics next, and then it
will be paleontology and ornithology ...

So much for the guy in the Big Bird suit who cries foul
at every play in the game! I want to hear the fat lady
sing!

Your particial post above - HOORAY! :ph34r:;) You stated it the WAY it needs to be stated!
He cannot SEE himself because of ALL of the Feathers. Even I would NOT be posting so much if it was NOT for having to make this BIRD understand that HE cannot critize others for what HE himself BLATANLY posts over and over!

If someone can GET him to SHUT up - I promise to only make ONE (1) post per day. And in that post I will try to answer any questions directed at me or ask questions about the posting done by others. We are ALL wanting to move forward, but Blevin keeps promoting a subject the FBI refused to even LOOK at much less investigate! Yet, he will critique someone who has presented a subject who the FBI seriously looked at and HAS NOT been able to dismiss!

Quote: "The best suspect " This is a recent quote" and for that I am grateful! "You can put him in a chute, but you have to put him on the plane" - DO not GO making SOMETHING out of these fragments of sentences that is not intended!

"At times, life can be a bitch."

U got that one RIGHT!

P.S. Jo's at war with NO ONE, just standing her ground, but the battle is NOT over - not just yet!
I am a woman and when Blevins repeats his gibberish it incinerates me.

If the FBI would present me with PROOF Duane was NOT Cooper I would fade away and leave it be.
Unfortunately even the FBI can't rule Weber until they can PROVE were he was Dec of 1971.

NOW. I will reveal something "WE" have worked on for a long long time. This is a question the Cooper Sleuths and anyone else involved in the subject might contribute to.

This is something a guy found while investigating the background of Weber a few yrs ago. As hard as we have tried we have found NO Connections between it and Weber or any Cooper suspect. Perhaps some of you might know a little something about the case that has never been public regarding suspects investigated:

WE are LOOKING for the Initials BRR. We have tried to trace the item for yrs and the thread made suggestions which we utilized - but so far NOTHING!

A Washington camper tag belonging to a man with the intitials BRR. We have tried - but the Division of Motor Vehicles will NOT provide the owner of the old TAG unless we produce a name. We have the initials and the old tag number. The only thing we got from the DVD - was the initials BRR.

Does anyone know of a suspect with those initials who lived in WA in 1971. The tag came from a Camper. I did discuss this in the thread WAY back - I may have given the TAG number, but I don't have it at this moment and we followed the advice of the thread and ALL we were able to get was the INITIALS. We tried all known names associated with Weber - but, ZERO.

It is a LONG SHOT and perhaps NOT even related to Cooper, but the party who found it seems to think it was connected..to Weber.

I am neutral on this - but, it is a curiosity with this individual and it bugs the hell out of him. Do not believe I presented this to the FBI - because it seem insignificant! BUT what IF?

WE are LOOKING for the Initials BRR. We have tried to trace the item for yrs and the thread made suggestions which we utilized - but so far NOTHING!

A Washington camper tag belonging to a man with the intitials BRR. We have tried - but the Division of Motor Vehicles will NOT provide the owner of the old TAG unless we produce a name. We have the initials and the old tag number. The only thing we got from the DVD - was the initials BRR.

Have you tried "Buck Rogers-Rogers"?

Robert99

Sailshaw, I found a 1960's photo of Portland at night.
since my computer is down, I am using someone elses
picture showing the lights of Portland on the simulator.
he has the same software.

here is the link to the video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZ5izMBoJEA
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

70 today. What was it? around 45 years ago this Dan Cooper project was hatched in the minds of two pilots, still living, as a parachuting challenge, a Union beef about pilot safety, a desire to install a locking device for the stairs of a new 727, the discussion of guns in pilots hands, the PLO and a few hijackings, a pilot killed, and memories of the Empire State Building crash. Thoughts of flying people bombs and the need to demonstrate to the airlines the necessity for metal detectors. Enter Nixon's new FAA Exec. A pilot by trade. A pilot organizer. And a revised plan of two pilots thoughts for a demonstration to become a demonstration for the Montreal Air Piracy Convention and the Congress of the US to show need for the proposed FAA boarding inspection laws. The Congress baulked at unpopular legislation, so "GO Project Norjak!" Nixon said, "There you go!" and issued his Executive orders for instituting mandatory widespread changes in airline safety. And that's the way it was back when things were done the J Edgar, Nixon, etc. way. And THAT's the truth. I'm here to tell it.

anytime you are ready to tell the truth let us know....got a nice States Attorney who would love to hear the truth?????

anytime you are ready to tell the truth let us know....got a nice States Attorney who would love to hear the truth?????

Keep up the pressure Mr Shutter. Show no mercy.

Happy birthday BK. I don't agree with your Norjack story but the birthday wish is sincere.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robert: I don't cry foul. But if you make stuff up (and you HAVE), I'm going to point it out and let people know what the truth is. You think you can just make up anything you wish about someone and no one's going to say anything? LOL. Welcome to the Reality Hotel. :)

Can people then assume they wont be receiving any
more 2:00-3:00am phone calls from some mysterious
juvenile person, blaring Youtube music YOU have just
posted a link to, on Dropzone !?

Reality Hotel indeed.

Or does trouble always just magically happen any
time Blevins comes around on Dropzone and other
discussion groups?

It's strange. It only happens when you come here!
The rest of the time it's quite peaceful and no venom.

Reality Hotel.

Georger says this ...
Georger says that ...
Georger georger puddin n pie ..
Georger says this ...
Georger says that ...
Ninny Nanny Noo Noo.
Blevins has arrived with his Reality Hotel for those who
need correction and discipline, Blevins-style.

LE and the phone company have been advised.

It's Reality Hotel.

Georger says in part:

'Personally I don't think it has anything to do with competition.

'

Robert: You are referring to the annual celebration in my hometown called 'Auburn Days'. They give me the Auburn Avenue Theatre on the weekend of the festival. You are misinformed. I did a series of three slideshows on KC at the Auburn Avenue Theatre, the first year. The next two years, we passed out free refreshments all weekend instead, had NO displays of AB titles, and I invited OTHER Northwest authors to do readings and display THEIR books. Same thing we're doing this year. You just haven't a clue sometimes, sorry to say. After you started just making things up off the top of your head, your opinion no longer means much to me anyway. :S

Huh!?

No Blevins. I was referring to competition - the word
Meyer used in his post. You used it first - remember?

You need a CardEx to keep track of your premonitions
and your wild mental extrapolations! No wonder you
see ufo's! Im guessing you see and hear a lot more
than that ... :D

Hell you see the "Reality Hotel".

Can you describe it in less than 30,000 words?

Is this Reality Hotel in Auburn Washington? Is that
what you're driving at?

"Wage earner sheeple" would like to know.

Personally, I think you're just nuts. But who knows.

Have you got the guest list at your Reality Hotel?
Is Marla there? :D

Chill! At least I am trying to chill right now, but not about anything going on in this thread.

Tonight I think I actually went completely off my ROCKER. Maybe something snapped in my mind, but for the first time since all of this started I can see clearly what I did NOT want to believe. Now, YOU can mark me Crazy, Delusional and Off My Rocker.

BRR

No, I do not mean it is cold! No I am NOT saying Duane was not Cooper. Will I WALK away and not look back? Not sure, as I have 18 yrs of my life in this and 17 yrs of marriage to the man.
What is it worth! 1978 to 2013!

That is a lot of yrs and when I think about what I could have done with those yrs. it is not measurable in $'s. How many others have expended yrs of their live on Cooper?

NO ONE would or could believe the REAL story and yet NO ONE believes Duane was Cooper! How many yrs can a secret be kept? No one believe any of the other suspect are Cooper?

Riddles - yes, Riddles!
Don't even try to solve it!
Will the REAL Cooper please stand up! Did he die in 1971 or did he die in 1995? Was the skyjacking part of a plan? Was the skyjacking one man with a grudge? Was the skyjacker a man with a death warrant? Did the skyjacker receive a bounty in 1990 for a deed done well or was it blackmail or did he just retrieve the rest of his bounty?

No One would ever have conceived that 41 yrs later this well orchestrated crime would still remain unsolved - Oh, I did say well orchestrated. Only one person can keep a secret for a life time or did Cooper just vanish off the face of the earth?

If he died in 1971 who buried his body? Who planted the money in the Columbia? Did Cooper double cross someone? Was Cooper loyal to the end? Was Weber a delivery boy? Was the purpose of the money being put on the banks of the river - to put an end to Cooper?

Yea, riddles and more riddles!
The story will go on till the end of time. Cooper destroyed many lives and he will continue to do so...until the truths are known.

No one expected technology and the internet to advance to the point - the crime might actually be solved. Yet, it continues to elude an ending - and perhaps that is the way it should be.

I was told to write a book or do a movie - but, I held out for the truth. Now when the truth comes up and slaps me in the face do I believe it or deny it or do I walk away. Perhaps I am playing U guys, U think? Or perhaps I am really crazy? Even I would NOT deny that tonight!

If I had a bottle of wine - I would have a drink or 2 or maybe even 3 with a toast to Cooper with every glass.

Solving Cooper could be fatal, but to whom? Our way of thinking? Our beliefs? So many people have spent the better part of their lives and many government dollars have been spent - and for what?

Did Cooper die in 1971?
Did Cooper survive to die in 1995? Did Cooper ever really exist? Was it part of covert action? Why would the government sanction a skyjacking? Was it a random act by a loner? What happened to Vickie's father? BRRrrrr I have a chill!

Is there anyone sweating?
Do you flip a coin to see who will do the deed? Did Cooper flip a coin 41 yrs ago?
Will the secrets continue?
Will the real story be told?
What is the real story?
How many lives will be destroyed to keep a secret? Or is there NO secret at all?

:)

Georger - I understand why you write in riddles. It is the only way to deal with all of this.

Robert99 Stated:

Robert99

Well, Robert 99 perhaps you should read what I just posted.
Perhaps a lot of people need to start asking questions. This thread has become a shield perhaps for some and for some a way to promote themselves.

For me it is an exploration that took me back to GROUND zero, back to the very beginning. What is your stake in this? Why are you here? Who is Georger? Who are you Robert99?

Blevins is a feeder. You have NO idea where I have been and what I had done - you only know what you read in this thread! You do NOT know the woman on the other side of the keyboard.

Did U get suckered in later or where U part of the beginning?
Yea, I am off my Rocker tonight!

Frankly I am as confused as my postings are tonight, but for the first time I see clearly, but will there ever be validation?

What do U do NOW? What do I do NOW? What does the FBI do now? Yea, the excuse is cutting Government spending on an old crime! Who promoted Marla? Did who ever promoted her think that would make JO go away? Trying to put out a fire with a bucket of water.

By the way - What did Georger say that he had to delete so quickly?