47 47
quade

DB Cooper

MeyerLouie says in part:

'Tell us once again, Grasshopper, about KC and the sunshine he has brought into your life. Please tell, I didn't get it the 200th time...'

I wouldn't call it 'sunshine'. More of a job I reluctantly accepted.

Notice you re-quoted all those evidentiary points without making a single comment to any of them. Hard to deal with when someone actually comes at you with facts that can be checked by outside sources, isn't it?

Come on, last week you had Cooper possibly going up and down the stairs trying to fake out the crew. :S I found that downright funny, to tell you the truth.

On a side note, I never liked the show Kung-Fu. They should have cast Bruce Lee for the part.

That my dear is yet another well tenderized dead horse...

Hard to deal with when someone actually comes at you with facts that can be checked by outside sources, isn't it?

Not FACTS! Not one fact in your story about your suspect PUT HIM ON THAT PLANE. Plain and simple.

The limited training your suspect had - does NOT put him on the plane.

Smoke training makes a better 1971 skyjacking suspect!

U can not make your suspect be who U want him to be.

Tracking Cooper is difficult and U have to track him or you loose.

Go north from the Basket and trek the rails to find the clues!

Go due North and follow the light to 1772.

This is a riddle full of clues.

You might have to reverse them or catch them as you go.

In the mean time I will weave a basket to sell on the farm.

One can prepare for a position and still loose by disqualification.

I forgot Jo doesn't make jokes or use riddles- she can't sing a note or carry a tune.

She also thinks in segments with no connecting dots.

Did she finally connect the dots?

Did she really have Cooper all along?
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Hard to deal with when someone actually comes at you with facts that can be checked by outside sources, isn't it?

Not FACTS! Not one fact in your story about your suspect PUT HIM ON THAT PLANE. Plain and simple.

The limited training your suspect had - does NOT put him on the plane.

Smoke training makes a better 1971 skyjacking suspect!

U can not make your suspect be who U want him to be.

Tracking Cooper is difficult and U have to track him or you loose.

Go north from the Basket and trek the rails to find the clues!

Go due North and follow the light to 1772.

This is a riddle full of clues.

You might have to reverse them or catch them as you go.

In the mean time I will weave a basket to sell on the farm.

One can prepare for a position and still loose by disqualification.

I forgot Jo doesn't make jokes or use riddles- she can't sing a note or carry a tune.

She also thinks in segments with no connecting dots.

Did she finally connect the dots?

Did she really have Cooper all along?

Jo, Your allegations that military trained paratroopers have "limited training" is beyond laughable.

And you don't have any evidence whatsoever that Duane Weber had any smoke jumper training or anything else related to the hijacking.

Robert99

HOW did Cooper if he lived at all or if he died - did he avoid being found? NOT one clue until 1979 and was only explained by a widow's story. Was her adventure created or was it real? Will the wires tell the truths?

Will anyone ever really know how Cooper got from A to point B to point C and then Poof? Was he alone or did he have help?

Will the FBI announce Case Closed as Unsolve or Case Closed period?

HOW did Cooper if he lived at all or if he died - did he avoid being found? NOT one clue until 1979 and was only explained by a widow's story. Was her adventure created or was it real? Will the wires tell the truths?

Will anyone ever really know how Cooper got from A to point B to point C and then Poof? Was he alone or did he have help?

Will the FBI announce Case Closed as Unsolve or Case Closed period?

Jo, My suggestion is that you get a good night's sleep.

Robert99

Jo, Your allegations that military trained paratroopers have "limited training" is beyond laughable.

And you don't have any evidence whatsoever that Duane Weber had any smoke jumper training or anything else related to the hijacking.

Robert99

DUH! Robert99 I did NOT say military paratroopers could not have made the jump - but that smoke jump training is a more likely senario. With you there is NO gray line - it is black or white and nothing in between.

In 1971 - a 45 plus Cooper had to have received some kind of training - military or smokejumper. The private entities were througly checked out and NO Cooper. That leave military or smokejumpers or perhaps a washed out wannabe who did not make the grade! BUT, got the training and it was easy in those days to use aliases.

No way to check the backgrounds the way they do today! AWOL Navy dishwasher in The Dalles makes a GOOD candidate for this. Did the dishwasher end up running errands for jumpers? Did he exchange labor to learn how to jump - NO license required.

Was he a washed out smokejumper wannabe. Perhaps he was in training and they learned he had a problem and a record and sent him packing. Perhaps he was bitter about this...because he fell in love with WA and the boys were his buddies...first normal life he had ever experienced.

Went into Spokane and got drunk as hell and when he left he vowed he would be back - and so he did many yrs later. There was an outstanding warrant for him in CA and he went back and did his time...he had been on the run for for several yrs. When he was released from SanQuentin and Folsom - his youth was gone and he was washed out. The best job an excon - well they didn't exist!
It was 1958 so in 2 yrs he ends up back in prison...and then thinks he can run from his past by changing his name.

In 1962 - John C. Collins was his new life and again he sought out the life he wanted. He was an old washed up excon - but, he had met someone he knew in WA and he started a NEW venture
(in association with the old friend)only to screw-up again. He could NOT escape his past - he was an ex-con and in the 60's who hired an excon???? ASK yourself that question - he had enough knowledge and skills, but not as a jumper, so who would hire him and for what? Go where I have been and hear the stories I heard and you will know the anwers.

The FBI looked in all the right places - they just missed one - the WASH-OUTS! Mostly no one knew the location or the real names of the wash-outs.

Now you know the rest of the story - will the FBI verify this or diss it completely? NO one wants to Admit they missed their target!

Robert99

DUH! Robert99 I did NOT say military paratroopers could not have made the jump - but that smoke jump training is a more likely senario. With you there is NO gray line - it is black or white and nothing in between.

In 1971 - a 45 plus Cooper had to have received some kind of training - military or smokejumper. The private entities were througly checked out and NO Cooper. That leave military or smokejumpers or perhaps a washed out wannabe who did not make the grade! BUT, got the training and it was easy in those days to use aliases.

No way to check the backgrounds the way they do today! AWOL Navy dishwasher in The Dalles makes a GOOD candidate for this. Did the dishwasher end up running errands for jumpers? Did he exchange labor to learn how to jump - NO license required.

Was he a washed out smokejumper wannabe. Perhaps he was in training and they learned he had a problem and a record and sent him packing. Perhaps he was bitter about this...because he fell in love with WA and the boys were his buddies...first normal life he had ever experienced.

Went into Spokane and got drunk as hell and when he left he vowed he would be back - and so he did many yrs later. There was an outstanding warrant for him in CA and he went back and did his time...he had been on the run for for several yrs. When he was released from SanQuentin and Folsom - his youth was gone and he was washed out. The best job an excon - well they didn't exist!
It was 1958 so in 2 yrs he ends up back in prison...and then thinks he can run from his past by changing his name.

In 1962 - John C. Collins was his new life and again he sought out the life he wanted. He was an old washed up excon - but, he had met someone he knew in WA and he started a NEW venture
(in association with the old friend)only to screw-up again. He could NOT escape his past - he was an ex-con and in the 60's who hired an excon???? ASK yourself that question - he had enough knowledge and skills, but not as a jumper, so who would hire him and for what? Go where I have been and hear the stories I heard and you will know the anwers.

The FBI looked in all the right places - they just missed one - the WASH-OUTS! Mostly no one knew the location or the real names of the wash-outs.

Now you know the rest of the story - will the FBI verify this or diss it completely? NO one wants to Admit they missed their target!

Jo, You are wasting YOUR time trying to con me with such BS.

Robert99

Robert99

Jo, You are wasting YOUR time trying to con me with such BS.

Robert99

Well, Robert 99 - it beats the Hell out of the other BULL and more likely than what anyone else has claimed. Do U want Cooper to be a decorated ex-military or smokejumper? What explanation can U provide for Cooper. THAT a man who never existed went POOF! Cooper survived and he beat the system.
What is YOUR senario. Mine comes from living with the man and knowing the man and knowing what I have seen and heard and what he was capabable of.

Did YOU my dear SIR ever check out the Spokane RECORD? If not WHY? How did the FBI miss that record? OR did they just NOT look back far enough? Do you want the name of the people he knew in Spokane...it was a very common name - xxxx Harris - do you know how many xxxx Harris there are in Spokane - was there a Harris who was a jumper? - Way back then in the late 40's. No NOT the xxxx Harris who held a position with the city of Spokane - do you want an address of where the son of xxxx Harris once lived in 1980.

Robert99 have U done YOUR research - NO. So how can you possibly claim NO EVIDENCE of Weber having a jumping history or relationship? U live in WA, get yourself in gear and MAKE a trip to Spokane - dig into the archives and you will find a man who was a jumper by that name.
I have a letter the son wrote to Duane in 1980 from Spokane.
Remember this son had NO idea Weber was Cooper - just an old friend of his fathers.

U see JO has been a busy girl!
And Blevins will NOW know the girl did do her research! U do your own.

Now U know the REST of the story - RIGHT! Or will U continue to put me down?

When U return from Spokane - remember this - you have BS'ed me several time - You might have to eat a plate of real BS.;):):D:P:P

If U are FBI lofting here then U already KNOW or so adrift a simple woman had to do the JOB!

So am I BSing or will you make the trip to prove me wrong...there was jumper by the name of Harris and he had a son who worked with Duane Weber in Denver and the son returned to Spokane. Both son and father are deceased.

Jo, When will your book be out and what is your percentage of the new unreality show?

Robert99

Like I said - go to Spokane YOURSELF - you live in WA.
Just Do it. I handled it all with phone calls and lots of them. I had tried to do this yrs ago, but didn't get anywhere. NOW it is up to the FBI to prove me wrong!

I lived with Weber and I have managed to piece his history together - far more than the FBI did. Things Duane said and his actions and people he knew.

In the last 2 yrs it was clear that if I didn't do it - No one would.
Does any of it prove he was Cooper? Well, Duane confessed and his history fits all of the necessary criterior. It is up to the FBI to disprove it. They can't because he was Dan Cooper...and he was NOT in jail in Nov of 1971 - remember JT ranting that Weber was in jail in GA - NOT true. Well, U were not here, but all of that is in this thread.

I have been to Hell and Back the last 16 yrs and it is OVER! I have what I have and the FBI cannot disprove any of it...what they will find is what I found (perhaps they can find more details, but I do not have that kind of capability). Remember I have unlimited long distance and I burn the line. Then at night I get on this thread.

If the FBI has PROOF Duane Weber WAS not COOPER than NOW is the time to speak! BUT, I already know what I know and have known since May of 1996.
The FBI could have found with-in a couple of yrs. It took me 17 yrs to piece it together, but then I didn't have a FBI agent working for me nor a PI.

I would say that the FBI has moved on to sexier things that get it more funding... the war on terror.. Personally I do not think they give a shit about DB any longer.. and never will unless everything thrown out the backend comes to light.. BUT they never found a body..( I think he walked away) and so much of the other stuff. I don't think anything else will ever come up and it will be unsolved.

Concealment of the Spokane Record from me was their down fall or they hid it. I found that this last New Eve and was on the phone before the offices closed in Spokane.

Because the concealed or miss that record right on their won door step was a hugh mistake.
This could have been over 15 yrs ago.

I have the letter Phill wrote to Duane in 1980. Duane told me we could not take Phil up on the offer of a job there because he could never go back there, but didn't tell me why.

It has nagged at my innercore for 3 months now and tonight it all came to getter. Phil Harris Sr was a friend of Duane and the father of Phil Harris Jr....Duane told me he could never go bak to Spokane becuase of some trough he had been in out there.

Phil Harris kne 'Mouse" who went to the mid west. I think Idaho where the big fires was in the eighties. Duane had the tv on and told me he knew a couple of guys fighting that firel He did not elaborate, but he was glued to the tV.

I just put in a call to the fBI that they have until noon time my time which is 2 pm their time to contact me or I am gong public.

Even Carr did mention the Spokana record it was the key that turned me on New Yrs eve.

I have called everyone I know in WA and they are all cozied up in bed. NONE of the record the mentioned related to Spokane and the was memory key for me.

I told the recording if I did NOT get a call from them at 12 am my time monday moring that I would be going public with what Iknow at 2 oclock PM here....

I have taken my sleeping pill and another pills to calm me down. I HAVE THE LETTER PHIL WROTE TO DUANE ABOUT US GOING TO SPOKANE AND DUANe TOLED ME HE COULD NEVER GO BACK THERE. Phill Harrisd farther was a jumper and older than Duane. I have a let with the son's address on it, but he has died.

iT WAS 1950 DUANE WENT BACK TO Ca and SanQuentin and Folsom. Those files indicatied he had a scar on hand, the ignorned that also.

Just like the scar Tina saw.

All of these yrs this was concealed from me and it used up a lot of my life. Mouse he he also knew there went to the mid west. During the fires of the 80; Duane was glued the the tv and tol me about mouse - might be why he treasure this silly little mouse.

I am not CRAZY or Delusional it is all there. Curtis was aware I had found the recordsl

The fbi took a picture of DL to Tina, but not the pic of Duane, which is very similar., but they didn't take a picture of Duane that was very similar and sitting in the same position. Wish I had a drink, but I have taken a sleeping pill , but cannot see the screen.

OH HELL maybe I will be around still on MONDAY morning, If I don't get a response from them by 2 pm Monday morning I will go public here locally.

The concealed the SanQuentin record with showed the scar that Duane had on his hand and neglected to mention his hair was white and he had previously kept it died unitl after the jump.l

The concealment of the Spokane record was the concealment of a memory trigger.
Duane told we Could NOT go to
Spokane because he could not go back there.I know why - he was known under another name but when he got arrested his real
name came up with a outstanding record in CA. so they sent him back.

Duane would reconnect with Mouse, Peterson and himself with the name John Collins - GOD knows what name he use in WA. Also another of this group would have been the man I know as Ed Horand.

Going to bed cant see the screenl

The night mare is over, but none of this puts him on the chute - the right pictures will put him on the plane.

It is over It is DONE. I can tell where MOUSE was and what he was doing. Why this mouse is so important to him - Duane probably stole if from him...it was his good luck charm when he gambled.

Jo wrote

Remember I have unlimited long distance and I burn the line.

Priceless Jo.

'Don't make any fast moves. No funny business. I've got a phone and I'm not afraid to use it.'

Robert B., this begs for a parody. Johnny Cash. "I walk (burn) the line".

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Notice you re-quoted all those evidentiary points without making a single comment to any of them. Hard to deal with when someone actually comes at you with facts that can be checked by outside sources, isn't it?

Only you do this Blevins -- as if saying more and having an answer for everything on this forum somehow makes you look and sound smarter. Ever think you just try too hard? I'm betting you were always the last one picked for baseball in 6th grade. MeyerLouie

AMAZON
You say

"I would say that the FBI has moved on to sexier things that get it more funding... the war on terror.. Personally I do not think they give a shit about DB any longer.. and never will unless everything thrown out the backend comes to light.. BUT they never found a body..( I think he walked away) and so much of the other stuff. I don't think anything else will ever come up and it will be unsolved."

You are right on and it is too bad as the FBI is so close to solving the case by using DNA from the four letters sent to the newspapers following the DB jump. It is ironic that all they have to do is compare the DNA under the stamps/envelope flaps with the samples they have from Sheridan Peterson. A match would prove that he was not in Nepal but at the scene of the crime in Portland. This would blow his "perfect alibi" of being in Nepal and writing his book.
As I have said before, this is truly the "smoking gun" in the case and the FBI has the letters and only need to send them to their Quantico lab. A cost of less than $1.000 which I offer to pay to do it. The FBI will look stupid in the future when the real story comes out and they were so close to solving the crime. I thought they always caught their man, but that was in the good old days'

So close, but no cigar!!!

Bob Sailshaw
[email protected]

Only you do this Blevins -- as if saying more and having an answer for everything on this forum somehow makes you look and sound smarter. Ever think you just try too hard? I'm betting you were always the last one picked for baseball in 6th grade. MeyerLouie

I don't have an answer for everything, and brother have I been wrong before on the Cooper case. Oh, yes. :S I have come up with some serious 'duh' here and there.

However, I don't like being compared to a couple of others around here who have been secretive and incomplete regarding their investigations into the case. Or compared to a guy who tells more tall tales than Andy Devine's character Frisby in Twilight Zone. Fortunately, he hasn't been around lately although I suspect he's here and there on any Cooper page or discussion about the case on the internet.

I never did baseball. I'm lousy at it. I was a football guy and I was never picked last. My rushing skills were not bad. :)
Not sure if I should mention this, but I will because it might silence those folks who keep saying I post here to push 'Blast'. First, we're still in the hole on that one and we will take years to reach the break even point. Don't even know if it did any good to go through everything I did to put it out. Right now though, I couldn't care less. The truth is that AB has landed a major book contract to create a promotional art-type book for an upscale resort chain. This contract is worth about what our cleaning business brings in every two years, so it's substantial. It's one of the reasons I said I am no longer interested in actively (out-in-the-world) investigating the case. I just don't have time. Right now I am busy bringing two other people into this project. One to assist in formatting, the other to do the text editing. Blast is peanuts compared to this project. That was just an exercise in how to toss over $12,000 into the garbage can and dig back out less than half of that. Not good business, and when it happened I came this close *holds finger and thumb together* to shutting everything down. I will never go down that road again.

Just goes to show that no one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever get rich chasing Cooper. Either Kenny was the guy or he wasn't. I did my part trying to find out and I never found the answer. Over the last few months I have extricated myself from worrying about it...and the new contract has been a big help on that.

I've decided to skip Ariel this year, but I will be at the Washington State History Museum for the event there.

again you claim your not investigating Cooper. why are you here?
your last post had zero Cooper in it, loads of Blevins?
you don't trust anyone on here. why are you here?
KC is complete. why are you here?

did I leave out, why are you here?
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Making correction to a post I did last night under the influence of stress and having taken my pill:

This I hope will be clearer and more concise:

Concealment of the Spokane Record from me was the down fall of the FBI or perhaps a prior agent forgot to list it on the thread. I found this New Eve 2013 and was on the phone before the offices closed in Spokane.

This OMISSION or mistake was on the backdoor of the FBI in WA. I contacted the FBI in 1996 and in 1998 - they supposedly had ALL of Weber's records, but they did NOT acknowlede them to me or the public until Agent Carr started to post on this thread - NO mention of the WA record.

I have a letter Phil an old friend of Duane's wrote in 1980. He was offering Duane a position with his team in Spokane. I wanted to go but Duane refused the offer and simply said he could NEVER go back to Spokane. When I asked why - he just said he had gotten in some trouble out there. Frankly I figured it was an old girl friend and just did NOT pry any further.

I had gathered from a prior conversation Duane had with Phil prior to his transferring that he had spent some time in the area. In the conversation - Phil addressed the fact he was being sent to Spokane to manage the office there.

Duane asked Phil how his father was and Phil was young enough to be Duane's son. Phil's father lived in Spokane. The jest of conversation became very specific when Phil told where he had found a house to live. Duane
was very familiar with the area and knew exactly the area Phil was moving to

The familiarity with which Duane had the discussion of the area with Phil indicated he LIVED THERE at one time. They spoke about the area and named roads...and where they had found a place. When I mentioned later to Duane that I did NOT know he had lived in WA.
He simply stated he was there for a while with a prior wife
. The dicussion ended.

I know I go back and forth so you guys have a hard time following me.

Contact ONE:
Learned Duane had a past in Spokane. Knew Phil's father and the area.

Contact TWO (the letter)
Duane declined the offer to be a part of Phils team with as much detail as I can remember. He said "I can never go back to Spokane" end of the subject. I did NOT even ask why!

I knew there were holes in Duane's life, but just let them be like leaves of three.

Since I discovered the Spokane record it has nagged at my innercore for 3 months now and tonight it all came together. Phil Harris Sr was a friend of Duane's and the father of Phil Harris Jr....Duane told me he could never go back to Spokane because of some trouble he had been in out there.

In the first conversation with Phil, Duane not only asked about Phil's father but a couple of other guys. One had gone to the mid west and NOW I think I know what MOUSE is all about. There will be more on this later.

In the 80's or early 90's there was fire in the MidWest - Duane had the TV on and told me he knew a couple of guys fighting that fire! He did not elaborate, but he was glued to the TV. THIS was the same time he told me he had fire training - that same evening during that program. The same night he talked about "lie down in the fire" and I found the information on this just a few yrs ago (Young Men and Fire).

I made a call to the FBI requesting they contact me ASAP and did give a dead line of Noon Moday. They need to hear this and tell me what they know about Duane and WA and why they never mentioned it to me - WHY I had to find it on my own.
Why Agent Carr also concealed this.

It was the finding of that Spokane record on New Yrs Eve that turned the KEY. It had bugged me ever since. This statement did NOT make any sense to me "You can put him in a chute, but you have to put him on the plane". One statement creating more questions than it answered. I did NOT at that time question Duane's records.

I had been trying to get the Spokane record and made it known I was doing so in this thread.

Something just POPPED when I got wind of the record and calling all over Spokane. My memory of the conversation - and the trigger point that cause it all to POP POP was my getting mad and one of the posters here challenging me. Then POW the little things I had remembered suddenly exploded and it was like working a jigsaw puzzle - it just suddenly ALL came together.

Frankly I think 377 knows more about some of this than anyone here knows. He pulled a "Mouse" out of thin air. I had been looking for a MOUSE and I have a mouse. We know 377's mouse was younger than PaperLegs Richardson. According to the ex-wife and Duane himself he knew Paperlegs and per the wife she met him and his wife in the 60's while Duane was supposedly John Collins. (now that was a mouth full).

Duane goes to see Paperlegs in Landon WYM after our trip to WA and left him a package - an hour and one-half drive in the dead of winter leaving me in Rock Spring (hope I remembered the name of the town - have to look it up every darn time). How COULD I EVER forget - we got trapped in a WHITEHOUT and huge storm trying to get back to CO.

Knowing the kind of work we did we did NOT leave Packages and why would he DRIVE THAT far without confirming he was home?

I had remembered the man's name, but did NOT know that the Richard Peterson he went to see on that day was Paperlegs until I was doing research on Paperlegs.
That discovery is recorded and written about by me in this thread.

I am sorry I attempted to make the post after taking my medication, plus I should never make a post when I am upset.

I HAVE THE LETTER PHIL WROTE TO DUANE from Spokane in 1980. Both the father and the son are deceased. I have not been able to find any relatives.

NOTES:

In 1950 DUANE WENT BACK TO Ca then was sent to SanQuentin and Folsom.

Those files indicated he had a scar on his hand. How convenient the FBI and especially Agent CARR did NOT note this. Carr was into this for all the wrong reasons. Pretty sure this will become very evident later on.

There was NO reason to conceal Duane's criminal records from me if he was going to make it public in a public forum!????

Now 377 - picking on U!

Now I know why YOU posted that article about Mouse . I know why I have a mouse and what that crazy thing Duane used to say. I used to be able to remember it until BK started his stupid riddle which caused my brain to forget the one Duane told me.

I am not CRAZY or Delusional it is all there. The FBI is aware of the recordsl

Rumor has it per Ms Twisty Butt, the FBI took a picture of DL to Tina, but they didn't take a picture of Duane that was very similar and sitting in the same position.

I want to put that infront of Tina myself - I want to see her reactions, but I do not impose myself on her like some do. I did try not long ago and left a message for her to contact me and what it was about....but, then it is her choice. That was about the 6th call I have made in 10 yrs plus (how Long I have known how to find her). She returned One call and the others were acknowledge by her actions and the actions of her family. Short messages of warnings - and the best one was the Co-pilot wanting to recontact with her...they did! He called her and it went RIGHT thru.

At least this last 17 yrs has some warm memories of the people whose lives I have passed thru, intruded on, those who have been kind and helpful. There is NO way to thank all of those who came to my aid and listened to my ramblings. Those with compassion and the ability to realize I was REAL - are the ones that stand out. Those who took the time to hear me out and those who tried to help.

Some of them - the BSers I hope get what is coming to them.
To question me is one thing, but to threaten me and harass me and make me feel unsafe in my own home. or as Carr did threatened me about going to WA. WELL, I went and did NOT contact the FBI until I got ready to leave.

Georger: I'm not sure what your ringing-doorbell-and-then-running-away image has to do with that post, but if you are referring to the promo art book, that information is confidential until the book comes out.

Are you kidding me? You think I would trust people with that information? The next thing you know, they'd be sending hate mail regarding yours truly to the resort chain, LOL. I'm not stupid, although some say I look like I am. AB staff and outside folks working on the book are made to sign a confidentiality agreement.

Besides, this project has nothing to do with Cooper and we're not putting anything on our website about it. It's a privately-ordered project for the resort's own use, not ours.

I'm open to moving on to any discussion about Cooper that has nothing to do with KC. I only mentioned the project in response to allegations I post here simply to increase book sales. That is ridiculous of course, since 90% or better of sales at AB come from sources who don't visit Dropzone. Anyone here can get a copy of Blast free anytime they want. All they have to do is ask and provide an email address.

again you claim your not investigating Cooper. why are you here?
your last post had zero Cooper in it, loads of Blevins?
you don't trust anyone on here. why are you here?
KC is complete. why are you here?

did I leave out, why are you here?

I dunno. Why are YOU here? If you answered 'discussion of the Cooper case,' then we gave the same answer. At least my posts are usually easier to follow than S-71's.

To address her last post: If Duane had an arrest in Spokane, what was it for, when did it happen, and what does it have to do with his suspect status in the hijacking?

These days, things are just not as secret as they used to be. For example, if you apply to the Spokane County Court Clerk, these are about the only records you are not allowed to access, or have a copy of:

•Adoption Records
•Mental illness commitment records
•Alcohol and drug treatment commitment records
•Paternity records (except final judgment)
•Confidential name changes
•Juvenile non-offender records (Juvenile Dependency, Truancy, At-Risk Youth, Child in Need of Services, Termination of Parental Rights, and Developmental Disability Placement)
•Court records sealed by judicial order

Spokane County is one of the better counties in Washington for keeping old records. Weber's probably there on microfilm, if nothing else.

To address her last post: If Duane had an arrest in Spokane, what as it for, when did it happen, and what does it have to do with his suspect status in the hijacking?

Did I ASK U to address my post?
Do U read anyone's posts?
I addressed this in the last 3 months! Do U read or digest anything anyone else says?

Absolutely loved that! Was best "sutle" post ever made regarding U know who!

Dead on!

Wish I could afford to go back to WA one more time - so difficult to do so many things thru emails and phone - things I need to see and old archived files and old pictures from the areas around Spokane and over the road to Coure d'alene.

Why he could NOT go back.

Remember that on our way to WA. He pointed to a road that went to Coure d'alene and that is when he told me about a boy he used to know and an indian reservation in the area. I wonder if that other boy was Jauqime (do NOT have a clue how the name is spelled). Jack is what most called him. Was he the Nuston, Neuson, Newsome, Newstel, Newell or any other variation of sound alike names...I have looked 17 yrs for. I think he was and he tried to obtain some order so he could not be prosecuted for providing information he had kept secret. He was denied, without his name being made public.

There were those who thought he wanted to make a confession to the skyjacking, but it was after I went to WA in 2001 he did this. In 2000 and 2001 the story I told was all over the news papers in WA....this was when I got a lot of contacts thru Margie Boule. She with held some of the contacts because she disqualified them - NOW, I wonder if this was NOT one of the individuals who contacted her.
Do not know if Margie Boule is alive or kept her files - sure would like to know. This was how the Night Clerk and witnesses regarding the siting of the plane contacted me. She filtered the contacts and there were many she did NOT provide to me.

Frankly I think he (this J.N.) knew or helped or aided Dan Cooper, but with the special treatment being denied - he took what he knew with him to his grave around 2004 If he was in Coure d' alene also then this is all I need to know. Have never been able to find his surviors after l heard the name and was told the story, by a man Duane had told me about. I know how Jauqime the name sounds, but not how it is spelled.

A name Duane told me while we were in the Vancouver area and mentioned that he used to live over there - I cannot remember the point on the trip Duane said this, but it was either near the Columbia across from and W of the PDX where Duane went down to the water alone and out of site or at Tena's bar. I believe it was the site on the Vancouver side across and East of the Vanouver site.

The site had a steep incline to the river and I could not see the PDX tower but he said it was just behind the trees to our left looking across the river. He told me about an old cabin or house that used to be there, the tracks and the berm. He told me there was some very nice home on the other side of that berm to the North

All of this from a man WHO the FBI told me was NEVER in WA. I don't even remember the FBI agents name - but he signed the letter in 1998 dismissing Duane Weber BASED ON PRINTS ONLY!

At that time there was no request for other evidence or DNA. That would not happen until 2003...after I had remarried, moved and threw things away! Who carries their deceased husband's "stuff" into the home of a new marriage?

I did - but only what I could put in one suitcase and put it in a very hot humid attic in Florida...out of site, but never out of mind!

Oh, Well the FBI does NOT want this solved - WONDER WHY!

Perhaps it would have revealed the inadequacies of the investigation back in 1971 and the subsequent yrs.

This case is CLOSED!

MeyerLouie says in part:

'Tell us once again, Grasshopper, about KC and the sunshine he has brought into your life. Please tell, I didn't get it the 200th time...'

I wouldn't call it 'sunshine'. More of a job I reluctantly accepted.

Come on, last week you had Cooper possibly going up and down the stairs trying to fake out the crew. :S I found that downright funny, to tell you the truth.

On a side note, I never liked the show Kung-Fu. They should have cast Bruce Lee for the part.

Blevins: When someone responds to you with a joke, or in joking way, you don't have to take everything so literally and so seriously. It's like you never get the joke -- ain't got no funny bone, no?

The 'sunshine' joke was referring to how you repeat yourself and your KC story over and over and over again. You didn't get the joke, did ya?

Hey Grasshopper, Bruce Lee was supposed to get the lead part for Kung Fu. You knew that, right?

I'm glad you brought up the aft stairs issue again. Here's the truth: no one has proven when Cooper jumped from 305. Rataczak's testimony about when he thought Cooper jumped (when the pressure bump occurred) does not prove that Cooper jumped at that time. The pressure bump is only an indicator of a possibility, maybe even a strong possibility, that's it. No one, I mean, no one saw Cooper jump. Hence, no one has been able to prove when the jump actually occurred -- if it even occurred.

In recent posts, we've heard from experts who now say there is the possibiity that Cooper could have jumped from a higher position on the aft stairs -- the implication being that could have happened without causing the aft stairs to rebound enough to create a noticeable pressure bump. That being so, doesn't that imply then that Cooper could have jumped anytime, anywhere from 305? It seems then that my original question is still intact: Was Cooper smart enough to make us think he jumped when he actually didn't? Is there another explanation for the pressure bump (again Blevins, Rataczak's solid statement about the pressure bump does not constitute proof of a jump)? Maybe Cooper went down those aft stairs a couple of times afterall (from what I've gotten from the skydiving experts here, that's not so un-doable).

MeyerLouie