47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Georger says in part:

'Personally I don't think it has anything to do with competition.

'

Robert: You are referring to the annual celebration in my hometown called 'Auburn Days'. They give me the Auburn Avenue Theatre on the weekend of the festival. You are misinformed. I did a series of three slideshows on KC at the Auburn Avenue Theatre, the first year. The next two years, we passed out free refreshments all weekend instead, had NO displays of AB titles, and I invited OTHER Northwest authors to do readings and display THEIR books. Same thing we're doing this year. You just haven't a clue sometimes, sorry to say. After you started just making things up off the top of your head, your opinion no longer means much to me anyway. :S

Huh!?

No Blevins. I was referring to competition - word Meyer used in his post.

You need a CardEx to keep track of your premonitions!

Robert: Really? I think you need a separate folder on your computer to keep track of your statements. You said:

'I think its just some one-man-band standing before the City Council chiding the city to dismiss the City Metropolitan Orchestra so one guy with a drum and an armpit flute and a Jew's harp can be the center of attention for a while...'

As a matter of fact, it was the City Council who contacted me first about accepting the chairmanship for Adventures in Literature. Not the other way around. (For those who don't know, it's the two-day lit event held at the Auburn Avenue Theatre in Auburn, WA the second weekend of August each year. Saturday is NW writers. Sunday is the poets. There is a big Book Exchange and stuff for kids goes on, including readings and awards and an Art Contest sponsored by the school district. It's all free.)

You're not fooling anybody, Georger. You've addressed that particular event at DZ many times. Many. And mostly badly. Which shows you know exactly zero about it.

Maybe you should just post up another phony quote by Geoff Gray. :S A nice guy I might add, who doesn't need you to put words into his mouth.

No way can I handle your blitzkrieg of bullshit
above, except to note I was reply to Meyer, not you.
My reference to competition (which you brought up)
and someone going before a City Council had
nothing to do with you or Auburn Washington!?

It's personal information only you would have - yes!?

Its just one more example of you redirecting things,
so can create a straw man and go into tomorrow with
a fresh set of smugness and personal problems
somebody else is going to have to deal with ...

I guess I am just one of your "wage earner sheeple"
expendable victims. At least you haven't accused me
of being an axe murderer yet! I should feel grateful
you have spared me of that, so far!

Jo wrote

By the way - What did Georger say that he had to delete so quickly?

Perhaps he didn't delete it Jo. Maybe it "poofed";)

In your riddle storm, you asked if Cooper really existed.

The answer is yes. I'm positive he did. The story that he was a fictional person made up by a conspiring crew doesnt hold water.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo wrote

The answer is yes. I'm positive he did. The story that he was a fictional person made up by a conspiring crew doesnt hold water.

I've heard DBC existed, he was existential. How do I know this? Because wherever he went, there he was. After 41 years, we've entered a new dimension of time and space, a place we call "the bizarre world of the beserk", aka the world of the "nebulously nefarious." It's all "up in the air," a "fly by night" experience. I continue to be confused, but at least now I'm confused at a higher level and about more important things. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. It's the truth.

Is it over yet....? That was my impression of Bob Knoss. A pathetic attempt, no doubt, but you know what they say -- imitation is the highest form of flattery. Reaching 70 is a major milestone in life, a major achievement. Happy birthday Bob, and congratulations. May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows.

MeyerLouie

Jo wrote

I've heard DBC existed, he was existential. How do I know this? Because wherever he went, there he was. After 41 years, we've entered a new dimension of time and space, a place we call "the bizarre world of the beserk", aka the world of the "nebulously nefarious." It's all "up in the air," a "fly by night" experience. I continue to be confused, but at least now I'm confused at a higher level and about more important things. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it. It's the truth.

Is it over yet....? That was my impression of Bob Knoss. A pathetic attempt, no doubt, but you know what they say -- imitation is the highest form of flattery. Reaching 70 is a major milestone in life, a major achievement. Happy birthday Bob, and congratulations. May the best of your yesterdays be the worst of your tomorrows.

MeyerLouie

B|

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Right.

'Post(s) Deleted by Georger'.

Anytime you're ready to return to a serious discussion on the Cooper case, without making stuff up, resorting to insults and personalities, you'll will do this, right?

I don't think this is too much to ask, considering.

If it means you wont be calling people at 3:00am
blaring your Youtube music over the phone, the same
Youtube music you've just posted a link to at DZ ...
well then yes, Sister.

Living under the thumb of RobertMBlevins 24/7 is
sure fun! Never a moment's peace. 10,000 claims
and complaints and special instructions to have to follow -

He doesn't think this is too much to ask, considering.

I should feel grateful to have been touched and
illuminated by the great, RobertMBlevins. Like
Geestman, Sluggo, Marla, Gray etal my flight
response is kicking on ... all stalking RobertMBlevins
because he is our friend and righteous and true.

:(

Who is Georger? Who are you Robert99?

Jo, Blevins is easy to figure out. As I have stated before, the real mystery on this thread is you. Who are you, what are you doing here, what are you getting out of it?

And nothing you or Blevins are doing has anything to do with solving the Cooper hijacking.

Robert99

Who is Georger? Who are you Robert99?

Jo, Blevins is easy to figure out. As I have stated before, the real mystery on this thread is you. Who are you, what are you doing here, what are you getting out of it?

And nothing you or Blevins are doing has anything to do with solving the Cooper hijacking.

Robert99

Damn. I didn't realize I was so transparent and all. I'll respectfully disagree with your comment about 'doing nothing to help solve the Cooper hijacking,' but that's another story.

Georger: It wasn't me who allegedly called you at 3:00 AM and blared music in your ear, although I have posted up a YouTube link here on the thread occasionally.

I find it humorous that some folks here went ballistic over some of the comments in my Newsvine Cooperland article...by doing the things I pointed out were going on anyway. It's like someone going road-rage crazy after reading an article about road rage. :)
Hardly a single thing positive has gone on here for the last few pages, because some people have nothing to post except attacks on others, or they desperately make things up in an attempt to discredit. Meanwhile...outsiders who once viewed this thread as a legit investigation, a source of Cooper information, just laugh. And I don't see where that does anyone any good at all.

'Being an intellectual creates a lot of questions and no answers...'
Janis Joplin

I agree. Shit just happens out of the blue - when you
are around.

According to you - we are all doing it to ourselves!

The phone call I received was mere seconds after
you posted a Youtube music link here at DZ, the
same music as you had linked here. You have
deluged us with Youtube music links since coming
here, not a few as you redirect and modify and alter
the facts.

It's strange you don't claim I'm making this up. You
claim I make everything else up! In the case of
phone calls there is a record.

Things just magically happen - for no reason -
wherever you go on the internet.

You have now conquered Dropzone. Why not move on
to new fertile ground, before you get banned here, or
lose your internet privileges altogether. ?

Not going to happen. It's Blevins shit here or nothing.
So I guess it's nothing.

BTW I have not read whatever you have concocted
and posted to Newsvine concerning 'a personality
disorder's view of the DB Cooper Thread on
Dropzone'! Quite obviously you have left yourself out
of the equation in fudging together some further
attack describing what you yourself have had a central
role in creating! Hopfully you catagorised us as being
some of your "wage earner sheeple" who "have the
intelligence of the average sixth grader" ?

So congrats in advance for fucking up Newsvine, like you have fucked up everything else you have touched
since coming here.

It's no small achievement stumbling around as you
have for three years, in debt, pissed off, numerous
enemies, and with only an editorial or two at Newsvine
to show for it!

Good luck "sheeple"!

The answer is yes. I'm positive he did. The story that he was a fictional person made up by a conspiring crew doesn't hold water.

The only mention EVER made involving a member of the crew in all of these yrs - was made by BK. NO ONE else!

Now in my Off my Rocker mode I might bite into any thing!

BK never knew Duane Weber, he just WISHES he had. Where the things come from inside of BK's mind are needless to say MIND BOGGLING! Bruce would claim MIND CONTROL!

Was BK involved as he claimed or did he take an article with a picture of man he had met and connect it to a group in the Complex who talked about jumping and skydiving.

Something in BK's mind connect the picture of Weber with Cooper and with skydiving.

1. He did NOT know Duane Weber?
2. So far no one has proved Weber was Cooper.

Now that he have 1 & 2 out of the way - Why does BK associate his memories with a government planned activity.

1. Why is he so fixated on Weber as Cooper?

2. Why is he fixated on conspiracy or government sanctioned activity?

3. Does he have buried within his mind knowledge of the crime? If so perhaps it is buried very deeply..

4. If number 3 is true - might explain why he hitched a ride on Weber, but how does one find that deep seated memory within his mind?

5. Did he actually witness something as a young man - that yrs later he attached to Cooper & a planned crime?

6. Perhaps what he witnessed was just a bunch of guys in the complex out doing a little skyjump planning on the week-end.

7. Could he have taken this harmless seed - and store it away?

8. Did the story about Weber in the US News and World reports in 2000 caused this man (who already had issues) to suddenly believe the weekend outing of others living in his complex were part of a conspiracy.

9. He had problems that existed before he contacted me. The story about Weber fueled false memories. Each conversation became more detailed on his end - and then 3 months laters later he would present names or something I baited him with in a prior conversation as part of HIS memory.

10. Protect and DO NO HARM!
I should have realized he had a problem and walked away. I didn't just like you guys PUT up with me!

11. One could draw a paralled between Jo & Knoss - but please do NOT. Jo has told her story the same since day one and explored Duane's actions and what he said during our life time together and dug into his past. Jo lived with this man.

12. What was buried with in the mind of Knoss? WHY did Knoss fabricate the record keeping and contoct the story about Duane?

13. Did BK ever actually meet Duane Weber? The image of Weber is buried within his mind but Duane did live in the area for about 6 weeks. Perhaps - A bar, a restaurant or have lived in the same complex?

14. Knoss sees Weber's face in the U.S. News and world reports and it is a story about skyjacking.15. Knoss remembers these guys who lived in his complex jumping - perhaps he envied them.

16. His mind starts to associate the picture in the article with the activies at the complex he lived in.

17. He had an emotional probem to begin with and he fixated on Weber as the jumper!

Please Knoss do NOT reply to this POST - leave it be! Do NOT even acknowledge it - go on with your life or what is left of it.

Set yourself FREE! You fed off of our contacts - you made associations where there were none. Yes, U did fabricate a lot.

The fabrications where the clues I explored - and they DID not PAN out, but your mind would NOT let it go!

1. You met Weber briefly in 1966
2. Some jumpers live in the complex.
3. You see an article with Weber's picture in 2000.

Then with you connecting DOTS that did NOT connect U made lives pretty miserable for the Co-pilot and his family.

Do one thing RIGHT! Send a letter of apology to the Co-pilot explaining how and why you came to your conclusions and the reasons for your accusation against him. Hopefully now U will see what transformed within your mind.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

For the record, I don't believe the Cooper hijacking was a government-sponsored event to force changes to airline safety rules. (Done with the tacit approval of President Richard Nixon)

Without evidence, this has to go into the realm of conspiracy theories like these:

The Moon Landings Were Faked

Aliens Recovered At Roswell, NM

North America was discovered by the Knights Templar

The Port Chicago Disaster in 1944 was actually a nuclear test.

And finally:

Ken Christiansen is NOT DB Cooper. Actually, Ken Christiansen was the leader of a religious cult. He claimed that when you die, your soul goes to a crawl space in Buckley, Washington.

Fact of fiction? You be the judge.

MeyerLouie

here is something interesting I found on Ebay....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NORTHWEST-AIRLINES-D-B-COOPER-HIJACKING-NWA-HISTORY-CENTRE-DVD-TOLD-BY-COPILOT-/300875978658?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item460d9b17a2
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo: do realy believe Duane was realy involved in this hyjacking or is it not your mission to find out what one of your husbands life was realy about. I personally believe that all you realy want to solve is the mystery of Duanes past that you don't understand or can't make sense of, although you realy know that Duane may have had no knowledge of this crime. Jerry

Something in BK's mind connect the picture of Weber with Cooper and with skydiving.

I think that it's something like this

Well, you could be right on that one, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. No telling where his story came from. I did try to connect the dots with the way he thinks. He takes 2 things and connects them and then goes off like a rocket.

I have received contacts recently, regarding one of Duane's prior employers and others who worked there. Sounds a SET-UP....

The extent that some people will go to upset me or discredit me is totally unbelievable....I know I should never make contact with individuals unknown to me, but I figure the FBI is NOT going to do anything at this time. Regarding the subject mentioned I probably have more information and old contacts than the FBI could or would even aquire or attempt to contact.

:SThe contact information did make me fall apart, but just one night - then I found my head and screwed it back on! :)
I think Georger, Jerry and Sluggo may have cooked this new lead up...would NOT surprise me! Some individuals will go to great extents to discredit me. I have paper trails - and the FBI does not have the paper trails about the subject and would NOT even be able to obtain them. The information started bouncing all over the place like an ECHO and I have basically dismissed it until something new comes thur I can sink my teeth into. Right now I hear nothing but an ECHO!

As I've said before, there is a certain amount of witness testimony and evidence that MAY lead to the idea KC was involved. Do I know for sure? Not a chance.

Oh! You mean the Kenny Fable.

Fact is you were forced to do a switcheroo, as in
witch-a-roo. Took three years! Now you talk as if it was
always that way ? :( The bruised public and FBI
remember it differently...

Yes. "Wager Earner Sheeple" have a short memory.
You exploit it well, in fact you rely on that.

Great job Sham Wow.

Keep the Kennu Fable alive while denying the Janet
Fable, the Cook Fable, the Georger Fable, and all
other people in your path including: the FBI Fable!

Play it again Sham. "Wahe Earner Sheeple" like it!

Blevens: I have recieved so many calls in reference to your book. The main question they continue to ask is why do you change your story and your book so much. They actually compare you to Jo Webber. Still I would like to understand what would make a man of your intellgence think that your suspect could have actually buggled this Hyjacking .Or better yet been stupid enough to even atempt it.Logic tells all that has investigated this case that the hyjacker could not have servived this jump. Now for my question what makes you think it was possible too survive this jump. His clothing was incorrect . His Knowledge of the aircraft was minimall, hell he didn't even know how to open the rear stairwell. Any pilot would have Known . So why are you trying to make money off of fictional facts that you alone have fabricated. Still your book has been one of the best fictional illussions I've ever read. Please do not stop writing. Last but not least hook up with Jo Webber the both of you can put together even a better fiction Novel than your last. Jerry

Jo: do realy believe Duane was realy involved in this hyjacking or is it not your mission to find out what one of your husbands life was realy about.

:|I know his past and YES Duane had the knowledge to do the job!
Rather DO the Deed! I do KNOW Duane had knowledge of this crime beyond what the general public had knowledge of. Remember - most people had NO idea what a computer was in 1971. Note he sure didn't acquire the knowledge in a prison...his last residency ended in 1968.

Feel in the missing yrs and his contacts and you might understand why I do what I do.

I have had individuals contact me telling this or that - and their information usually does NOT check out!

1945 to 1949???
1962 to 1966???

I am asking for 8 yrs out of 70.

Why is the information I have not what the FBI has on those yrs which was almost NON EXISTENT!

I hope the FBI did a program Photo Progression Test on the pictures I sent of an escaped 1962 prisoner and a picture taken of another man in 1982.
Twenty yrs later. Seems like 1962 is the same yr Duane became John Collins and this guy became Ed Huran.

Blevens: I have recieved so many calls in reference to your book. The main question they continue to ask is why do you change your story and your book so much. They actually compare you to Jo Webber. Still I would like to understand what would make a man of your intellgence think that your suspect could have actually buggled this Hyjacking .Or better yet been stupid enough to even atempt it.Logic tells all that has investigated this case that the hyjacker could not have servived this jump. Now for my question what makes you think it was possible too survive this jump. His clothing was incorrect . His Knowledge of the aircraft was minimall, hell he didn't even know how to open the rear stairwell. Any pilot would have Known . So why are you trying to make money off of fictional facts that you alone have fabricated. Still your book has been one of the best fictional illussions I've ever read. Please do not stop writing. Last but not least hook up with Jo Webber the both of you can put together even a better fiction Novel than your last. Jerry

Wuffo logic:S:S.... don't mean shit... hell they think we all have a death wish to just skydive:D:D:D... ZIP for understanding... Squat to never understand the sky.:ph34r::ph34r:

By the way...there's no such thing as 'fictional facts,' as you refer to. Something is either fact or fiction. In the case of the evidence on KC, everything stated in the FBI report on him is true. I made NOTHING up about it. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Georger replies: Well actually there is, when you understand what he's saying, instead of trying to put words into his mouth as you arrogantly
do. He's saying: "fiction foisted off as facts". As for
the rest of your speech it shows your lack of schooling
and arrogance again. Your final sentence above might
as well say: "Everything stated in the FBI report I sent
them is fiction, because as a hate filled person I don't
know the difference between fact and fiction and don't
care anyway. Screw the FBI! I am all that matters."

I don't understand why people fear that document, or have so much anger and hatred about it. It doesn't prove Christiansen was the hijacker. It only presents the available information about him, that's all.

Georger replies: You use the words fear and
hatred more than any person to ever post at Drop-
zone! Aren't you just expressing what is inside of
yourself under the premise that you don't give a
damn what you say or who hears it? Maybe you think
its smart and cute

:(

By the way...there's no such thing as 'fictional facts,' as you refer to. Something is either fact or fiction. In the case of the evidence on KC, everything stated in the FBI report on him is true. I made NOTHING up about it. N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Georger replies: Well actually there is, when you understand what he's saying, instead of trying to put words into his mouth as you arrogantly
do. He's saying: "fiction foisted off as facts". As for the rest of your speech it shows your lack of schooling and arrogance again. You final sentence above might as well say: "Everything stated in the FBI is fiction, because I don't know the difference between fact and fiction and don't care anyway. Screw the FBI! I am all that matters."

I don't understand why people fear that document, or have so much anger and hatred about it. It doesn't prove Christiansen was the hijacker. It only presents the available information about him, that's all.

Georger replies: Yo use the words fear and hatred more than Jo Weber does! Aren't you just expressing what is inside of yourself?

Nope. Happy guy here. One of the nicest folks you'll ever meet. :)

Thats strange. Other people say otherwise. And the
words "hate" and "fear" are in every post you make..

You havent been tagged the Venom Magnet for no
reason!

Georger:

Blevins is a spoiled child who has temper tantrums and gets his way. When he doesn't get his way he makes it miserable for everyone. We all know why he stays here. It is about HOW important he can make himself appear - yet NO one wants to read his recitations over and over and over.

Nor do they come here to read your quibbling with him or my having to defend myself.

They are a publishing company and key words get HITS! It is free advertisement. What he is doing is destroying the site and there is no production of new knowledge. NO one including me wishes to trudge thru his incentiary post to see what is new regarding Cooper. YOU only ADD fuel to it by replying to his post! We cannot move forward in anyway. The thread is STUCK on Blevins - repeat repeat repeat.

He keeps claiming I have NO CASE, yet my story is mostly first hand knowledge from living with Weber for 17 yrs and his confession. What I do have is the results of 17 yrs research. THAT is a HELL of LOT more then his story which he extricated with this same tactic on some very old and vulnerable individuals.

He thinks everything revolves around him...just gnore his posts - note, how 377 handles Blevins. If U do not respond and I do not respond - then his post will just sit there and be ignored.

When I try to get the subject on explorations of other area - he is the one who CHIMES in. I have ASKED him NOT to reply to my POST, but NOTE he continues to do so and it is all repetition.

Do U have anything NEW to present? I don't - just trying to figure out some strange information I received - I won't discuss it in the thread because it is WAY out. I call it ECHOS because it is my own information being repeated back to me in conversations. :S:)
Ever had someone enquire of you specifics or say things (well, like Blevins does you) to extricate a response? Then the information you provide comes back to you as though it was new information being provided to you - I call this an ECHO!

Would love to talk to someone about what is going on with this Echo. Believe it is Belvins or JT or someone setting me up, but I have NOT taken the bait. I even wondered it if was coming from you. I know there are a lot of things on the computer about Duane, but do NOT understand why the ECHO knows certain things other than he heard me say them and ECHOs back. I have insisted on a picture. See what happens with that!

It is a tactic Blevins would use, but I believe it is coming out of your part of the country - Iowa!

You wouldn know anything about this would U?

P.S. I do not hate anyone, but some things do frighten me and rightfully so since I have been threatened more than once in the last 18 yrs. When someone like BRUCE writes unauthorize things that could cause harm to others - such as Tina, her sister and Brother-in-law. (Spelling out locations and demeans their appearance and emotions) is not good. He and Cook expose their personal side and weakness - this is JUST not right. They like myself have been victims - WE do not need ENQUIRERs type exposing our vulnerabilty any more than it has been and thur no fault of our own.

I am here because I need to explore this, but calling me needy was a low blow. I am 73 yrs old and I want to know the truth before I die or at least some answers I can live with. I want to see documents that prove Duane could not have been on that plane...or for the FBI to look at somet hings I have and tell me they do NOT put him on a plane.

As it stand now I will have to get a lab to volunteer its time for me to provide them with things they should have done 10 yrs ago.

My problem is I am a loner and I am not agressive - so I sit and wait and let things happen - and that is usually really bad things.

I just want to throw thing in the car and take off, but my car woud not make to WA and I can't afford a rental. I need to retact those road trips and find out how that save depositebox be longed to.

TOO MUCH TO DO AND I AM SO VERY VERY TIREF. DIFFICULT TO MAKE A tRIP TO THE GROCER OR THE DRUG STORE. The Dr is 17 miles away and alway booked up.

Good NIGHT or is IT Good MORNIN alreadiy Whateve I will sleep till noon and then take myself out to dinner

The answer is yes. I'm positive he did. The story that he was a fictional person made up by a conspiring crew doesn't hold water.

The only mention EVER made involving a member of the crew in all of these yrs - was made by BK. NO ONE else!

BK never knew Duane Weber, he just WISHES he had. Where the things come from inside of BK's mind are needless to say MIND BOGGLING! Bruce would claim MIND CONTROL!

Was BK involved as he claimed or did he take an article with a picture of man he had met and connect it to a group in the Complex who talked about jumping and skydiving.

Now that he have 1 & 2 out of the way - Why does BK associate his memories with a government planned activity.

3. Does he have buried within his mind knowledge of the crime? If so perhaps it is buried very deeply..

4. If number 3 is true - might explain why he hitched a ride on Weber, but how does one find that deep seated memory within his mind?

5. Did he actually witness something as a young man - that yrs later he attached to Cooper & a planned crime?

6. Perhaps what he witnessed was just a bunch of guys in the complex out doing a little skyjump planning on the week-end.

8. Did the story about Weber in the US News and World reports in 2000 caused this man (who already had issues) to suddenly believe the weekend outing of others living in his complex were part of a conspiracy.

9. He had problems that existed before he contacted me. The story about Weber fueled false memories. Each conversation became more detailed on his end - and then 3 months laters later he would present names or something I baited him with in a prior conversation as part of HIS memory.

I should have realized he had a problem and walked away. I didn't just like you guys PUT up with me!

11. One could draw a paralled between Jo & Knoss - but please do NOT. Jo has told her story the same since day one and explored Duane's actions and what he said during our life time together and dug into his past. Jo lived with this man.

12. What was buried with in the mind of Knoss? WHY did Knoss fabricate the record keeping and contoct the story about Duane?

13. Did BK ever actually meet Duane Weber? The image of Weber is buried within his mind but Duane did live in the area for about 6 weeks. Perhaps - A bar, a restaurant or have lived in the same complex?

14. Knoss sees Weber's face in the U.S. News and world reports and it is a story about skyjacking.15. Knoss remembers these guys who lived in his complex jumping - perhaps he envied them.

16. His mind starts to associate the picture in the article with the activies at the complex he lived in.

17. He had an emotional probem to begin with and he fixated on Weber as the jumper!

Please Knoss do NOT reply to this POST - leave it be! Do NOT even acknowledge it - go on with your life or what is left of it.

Set yourself FREE! You fed off of our contacts - you made associations where there were none. Yes, U did fabricate a lot.

The fabrications where the clues I explored - and they DID not PAN out, but your mind would NOT let it go!

Then with you connecting DOTS that did NOT connect U made lives pretty miserable for the Co-pilot and his family.

Do one thing RIGHT! Send a letter of apology to the Co-pilot explaining how and why you came to your conclusions and the reasons for your accusation against him. Hopefully now U will see what transformed within your mind.

I'm sorry Jo, but I just don't see all the evil that Bob Knoss is supposed to possess. I've been here a while, and I just haven't seen the sinister side of this guy. Maybe it's there, maybe not. Maybe he's just a big teddy bear. Maybe he's evil. Maybe not. Sorry, I just haven't seen it. He's always been nice and respectful to me in my correspondence with him.

So what if he has a theory that sounds completely crazy? He has just as much right to his theory as you and Blevins have to yours. Neither you nor Blevins have coughed up one shred of proof in defense of your theories. Neither has BK, but how is he all that different from what we've gotten from, say, Blevins?

I haven't gone over to the conspiracy theory side of things -- yet anyway (as Dr. Evil would say -- as he raises his little pinky), but who's to say BK's theory is any more untenable than anybody else's theory around here?

Whose to say the DBC hijacking wasn't a government-sponsored special operation to improve airline safety? What about Jake from Walla Walla that Geoff Gray wrote about? Far fetched? Not any more than some of the other theories.

Hijackers always leave evidence, they always get caught -- until Cooper came along. Whose to say he didn't get some government-sponsored help on the ground? Nobody has come along to disprove it. Notice how evidence has gotten lost and/or compromised over the years. Notice how the FBI has stonewalled so many for so long. Notice how Cooper just simply vanished without a trace, never to be seen or heard from again. Notice all of the airline safety rules, regulations, and procedures that got implemented as a result of the DBC hijacking. How about that "Cooper Vane"? Heck, they even named it after the guy.

Back in the early 70's there were so many hijackings, it was pathetic. Folks back East weren't necessarily paying attention to it all, but we out West were. It seemed to me that there was great pressure on the government, by some groups, to deal with the hijackings and resolve the crisis asap.

Heck, even Native Americans were hijackiing airplanes back then --
"Where do you want to go?"
"Oklahoma!" he said.
See Blevins, where's a native guy going to hijack an airplane to? Cuba's out. The joke loses its spontaneity if you have to explain it.

Whose to say the government wasn't desperate enough to go Special Ops on this? It's not like they've never done something like this before. And you had that paranoid crook, the ultimate obstructor of justice, Richard Nixon, in the White House.

Far fetched? Maybe. Maybe not. Whose to say BK's theory is anymore far-fetched than some of the other theories weve heard around here? In any event, he's got just as much right to his theory as anyone else. His theory is more plausible than Blevin's, if you take into account the credibility factor (or lack thereof).

If BK violated your privacy, integrity, or rights, then go through the proper channels to get your justice. If not, then you got fifty lashes with a wet noodle because of his poor choice of words or because of the harmless, maybe even despicable, non-criminal acts he committed. So what if he said and did some bizarre things. So what if he has issues. Who doesn't? If he was harmless, for the most part, why not just ignore him and go your merry way?

MeyerLouie

I'm sorry Jo, but I just don't see all the evil that Bob Knoss is supposed to possess. I've been here a while, and I just haven't seen the sinister side of this guy. Maybe it's there, maybe not. Maybe he's just a big teddy bear. Maybe he's evil. Maybe not. Sorry, I just haven't seen it. He's always been nice and respectful to me in my correspondence with him.

So what if he has a theory that sounds completely crazy? He has just as much right to his theory as you and Blevins have to yours. Neither you nor Blevins have coughed up one shred of proof in defense of your theories. Neither has BK, but how is he all that different from what we've gotten from, say, Blevins?

I haven't gone over to the conspiracy theory side of things -- yet anyway (as Dr. Evil would say -- as he raises his little pinky), but who's to say BK's theory is any more untenable than anybody else's theory around here?

Whose to say the DBC hijacking wasn't a government-sponsored special operation to improve airline safety? What about Jake from Walla Walla that Geoff Gray wrote about? Far fetched? Not any more than some of the other theories.

Hijackers always leave evidence, they always get caught -- until Cooper came along. Whose to say he didn't get some government-sponsored help on the ground? Nobody has come along to disprove it. Notice how evidence has gotten lost and/or compromised over the years. Notice how the FBI has stonewalled so many for so long. Notice how Cooper just simply vanished without a trace, never to be seen or heard from again. Notice all of the airline safety rules, regulations, and procedures that got implemented as a result of the DBC hijacking. How about that "Cooper Vane"? Heck, they even named it after the guy.

Back in the early 70's there were so many hijackings, it was pathetic. Folks back East weren't necessarily paying attention to it all, but we out West were. It seemed to me that there was great pressure on the government, by some groups, to deal with the hijackings and resolve the crisis asap.

Heck, even Native Americans were hijackiing airplanes back then --
"Where do you want to go?"
"Oklahoma!" he said.
See Blevins, where's a native guy going to hijack an airplane to? Cuba's out. The joke loses its spontaneity if you have to explain it.

Whose to say the government wasn't desperate enough to go Special Ops on this? It's not like they've never done something like this before. And you had that paranoid crook, the ultimate obstructor of justice, Richard Nixon, in the White House.

Far fetched? Maybe. Maybe not. Whose to say BK's theory is anymore far-fetched than some of the other theories weve heard around here? In any event, he's got just as much right to his theory as anyone else. His theory is more plausible than Blevin's, if you take into account the credibility factor (or lack thereof).

If BK violated your privacy, integrity, or rights, then go through the proper channels to get your justice. If not, then you got fifty lashes with a wet noodle because of his poor choice of words or because of the harmless, maybe even despicable, non-criminal acts he committed. So what if he said and did some bizarre things. So what if he has issues. Who doesn't? If he was harmless, for the most part, why not just ignore him and go your merry way?

MeyerLouie

BK is just a straw man people use here ...

"Wage earner sheeple" and "Maroons" is the real issue!

:D:D:D