I'll check. It's on Clear Channel,

Yes: The new time for his DB Cooper radio interview
is....... Wednesday, November 28th, 7-9pm Pacific
Time. On many AM stations.

Guess Blevins decided to censor any mention of
Clyde Lewis or his radio program in his report -
typical.

Lewis was at Ariel doing interviews the entire
afternoon, some of these to be broadcast later.

A person writes: "I notice that Blevins failed to
mention an interview at Ariel with Clyde Lewis, a
national radio personality with over 250 stations and
several million listeners each night (including the
Seattle area). Lewis was at Ariel for most of the
afternoon yesterday, taping and getting ready for
his big DB Cooper show this coming Tuesday night.
But I doubt this info fits into old Blev's agenda."

Another source writes: "I want to make you aware a
Clyde Lewis is about to launch what appears to be a
series on DB Cooper due to interviews he's been
conducting over the last six months, with new
information possibly surfacing in the DB Cooper
case. Since ytou were or still are involved in that
case I thought you might be interested. Take care."

I actually don’t fault anyone who plays the cool or green card regarding electric vehicles. I simply don’t understand how the ‘economical’ feature is so ham-handedly tossed around by people smart enough to afford the car, but too ignorant to consider some blatant mathematical challenges. I can enjoy a glass of Mondavi Opus One, as well as a glass of Dr. Pepper; I just don’t like it when people think mixing the two is clever or better, and unnoticeable.

I can listen to people drone on about glass cockpits and airfoil efficiencies on Cirrus aircraft and KNOW they are correct, AND agree with them whole heartedly. Then my ‘other’ brain kicks into gear and I rationalize the value of a Twin Beech or Stearman, with the undeniable cool factor that economics will never trump. I have NEVER tried to convince someone that radials, which consume more oil, than a Cirrus drinks in AVGAS, of a magic savings component somewhere. If I did, I got NO business in the sky.

The electric cars are a good idea, but the execution is nonsensical. Oh, I love the environment and trees, and would like to be one with nature…… now sell me something that will do 0 to 60 in 3.8 seconds. Using gas, electricity or unicorn tears in scorching starts is the definition of inefficient and ‘Earth hating’, but smug. If the goal is lowering pollution, then the first markets for electric cars, should be were hydro-electric is plentiful and not New Mexico.

I’ve seen a Tesla ‘traction pack’ (battery) and it is a manufacturing nightmare, which is in no way, ready for prime time. Over six thousand, individual cells, which are hooked in series/parallel, and individually monitored for charge status, and impossibly delicate. There’s a reason the single starter battery in our cars are still lead acid. They are simple, cheap and have passed vehicular use testing that would shred most devices in a few seasons. Even the FAA has given Lithium-Ion batteries the ‘not cold, but let’s be friends’ shoulder. Who wouldn’t want a battery that’s 25 pounds lighter and a fifth the size? Someone who doesn’t want an in-flight fire for one. The odds are low of these things igniting, but high enough for the FAA to issue an emergency AD about their transport and use.

What has driven Fisker to the brink? Battery fires. What did Lee Iacocca learn from the recall of all his electric bicycles? A few fires will put you out of business. Of course technology must be intoxicating at the highest levels of government where California passed a law allowing cars to ‘drive themselves’, in spite of the fact that we haven’t figured out how to get a car to refuel its self yet. That may be putting the cart before the battery (oh, I keeeed, I keeed!).

But while all this lunacy is going on, we comfort ourselves as being the masters of all this stuff because we are so successful at being truly mindless fanbois, for good and happy things.

Georger says in part:

'Guess Blevins decided to censor any mention of
Clyde Lewis or his radio program in his report -
typical...'

Guess again, Guest Guesser. I did an interview with him for the video. Later, he did two with me, one strictly audio, the other video.

Why don't you just ASK next time. :S

When were you going to get around and say
something, next Thursday after te program is over?

ASK what!? Oh you mean read Blevins' mind...

Actually, you dont exist to a lot of people, and the
other half just smirks and walks off scratching their
head - disappointed you are not the King of Blovainia
after all, but just some guy with a toupe'

Remember your reputation preceded you ... by 50
light years!

Now youve trapped me into replying!

Is there any other news I forgot?

Any videos or sermons on the Mount?

Maybe Cooper used an electric golf cart to make his way out of the woods. If not, then I don't see what Tesla or their battery scenario has to do with him.

Okay, smart guy. How about this? If electric vehicles aren't the future, and crude oil is destined to exhaust in approximately 56 years...then what is your answer to transporting both ourselves and our goods around the planet...

And you still trashed the page, login or no.

Here's what to do ...

Send yet another email to Quade. Be sure to tell
him FARF DID IT ... like a good little citizen just
plowing and sowing and reaping and minding his
own business.

In actuality it may have been Jo who did it - it
usually is.

You even did it once upon a time! Oh my!

So get all nasty and uppity and report Farf post
haste. ITS THE POLITICAL THING TO DO!

its one more opportunity for you to excel -

More gossip: Dona, Blevs, Meyer, me and others joked about how long we have been corralled on the phone by Jo. Dona won first prize by claiming a ten-hour phone chat with Jo one evening.

That is GOSSIP!:|>:(

I would appreciate it if you would check you facts. The LONGEST conversation I had is with someone on this thread in the last few month.

I will be calling Dona to express my feelings about this slanderous thing she said.
You have to know that is not true.
My record is almost 3 hrs - period.:|:([:/]

Only 3 hours? OK Jo. I do believe you. Shame on those who accused you of making long winded phone calls. And a pox on Farflung for all those o's, 3.33x too many.

I wonder what drove JT off? I know you don't miss him.

I also wonder if Larry Carr still reads the forum once in a while?

Hope your test results were good and that your health improves.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Farf wrote

What has driven Fisker to the brink? Battery fires

If Norjack were done a few decades later Cooper could have had a briefcase full of LiPo batteries that could serve as a power source, bomb and/or flare depending upon how they were handled. I fly RC, I've seen what LiPos can so when they misbehave. It's pretty scary.

Blevins, was the unnamed "skinny blonde" you referred to at Ariel Marla Cooper?

Galen Cook definitely bottom trawls on his radio show appearance choices. Wonder why? I'm not expecting him to be on NPR, but he could take it up a notch. Maybe he gets a kick out of radio slumming.

I hope I can find his show on Weds.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Galen Cook definitely bottom trawls on his radio show appearance choices. Wonder why? I'm not expecting him to be on NPR, but he could take it up a notch. Maybe he gets a kick out of radio slumming.

I hope I can find his show on Weds.

So in spite of it going lower and disapproval you
hope will find it and listen, disapprovingly but with
glee ?

Like backing down the stairs face forward -

The page has now self-corrected. Dont anyone screw
it up! Blevins you can stop your whinning.

Georger wrote

So in spite of it going lower and disapproval you
hope will find it and listen, disapprovingly but with glee?

Yes. That's right.

I also read the scandal sheets while waiting in the checkout line at the grocery store.

All with arrogance, disapproval and prurient interest.

If a talk show host doesn't believe in alien abductions, voices from the dead and remote viewing, I spin the dial until I find one who does.

This evidence along with Galen Cook's remarks makes me soooooo glad I haven't given Jo my phone number. With email and PMs you can control the timing and duration of comms with Jo. It's not an insult. I like Jo, but I've never had a ten hour phone call with anyone nor do I plan to

I have never had a 10 hour conversation with ANYONE.
Galen Cooks remark - I have ALREADY stated I have copies of all of them and on disk! I think this is the MOST CRUEL AND MEANEST thing anyone of you have ever done to me or anyone else.

Galen would do what he could to discredit me - and I do not understand what Dona's motive is.

The record is 3 hr or almost 3 hrs and there is someone on this thread that can attest to this.

377, I used to like to read your posts, but lately you have been a bit narly. I get the feeling you're going through a hard time, it's not like you to be aggressive and disrespectful. I think your post to Jo was unkind. You made your point about what you think of Jo's theory, leave it there. You don't need a baseball bat to kill a fly.

Jo, Bruce's intention about the length of your telephone calls was not meant in the way you took it. That conversation lasted about 30 seconds, no one was ridiculing you. It was respectful and endearing, not disrespectful or ridiculing. Bruce apparently misstated a couple of things, Blevins has never talked to you and Dona never talked to you for 10 hours. That's unfortunate. I'm sorry for my part in hurting your feelings, it was not intentional.

I will go on record -- I was the guy Jo talked to for 3 hours. You got a problem with that? If so, take it up with me. Anytime Jo wants to talk, or I want to talk with Jo, then we'll talk for as long as we damn well please, thank you very much.

MeyerLouie

If the FBI collected the bomb in Reno, but never revealed it, that would make a good "prove you have unique first hand knowledge of the incident" question to check self confessed Cooper wannabes.

I don't think that occurred, but I do think the FBI has kept some secrets that can be used to filter false claims.

The FBI made the announcement that tell tale evidence information had been withheld, like the BYU pin that went back to McCoy and was replaced by the tie clasp. But we don't want to talk about REAL facts, just the ones that the cover-up team wants to discuss. The Princess is out of the pumpkin guys! The glass slipper fits only Duane Weber, and there are plenty of silent witnesses that pulled off the caper for our tricky Government. Too obvious, too typical, too expected to be any other way. And I watched it unfold from the inside; I'm assuring 100%.

stop with the stories Bob, why don't you answer Matts question Mr. Truth seeker?

Why not answer Matt's questions? Why not argue with you? It is really simple. I know without question what happened and who did what for what reasons. And those people all know who I am. You two have an agenda to shut me down and not tell what I know, so why should I placate you? McCoy thinks it is funny as Hell to watch you squirm, trying to alibi your way out of this mess. Point fingers, examine the falsified records, beat that tie clasp into the ground. Lets talk to "Janet". What's O'Hara's 'secret'? What was the 'secret' conversation in Ralph's den? Who copped the BYU pin? What did CIA Chief Tenant tell Fox News about the truth of McCoy? Why did Richard Helms destroy so much MKUlta data? Did you know my friend, the Unibomber, was in MKUltra? Did you know McCoy used MKUltra? Have you looked at the timeline of the International Conferences on Air Piracy? The content of the actions or lack thereof? Have you looked at the members of Nixon's Committee on Air Piracy? Find Haapala? Have you reviewed the association between McCoy and O'Hara, locations, timelines? Who reported the Walker bank robbery plans to O'Hara? Karen McCoy..... Nobody talks to Karen. Nobody talks to Janet. Nobody talks to Mac. Everyone has their own pet story to perpetuate. FAKES, IMPOSTERS, COVER-UP ARTISTS for the Government.... Fabracators for the perpetrators. The only truth being told around here is Jo, and you make her use the "reportedly, accused, suspect, person of interest, terms" to soften her claims.

Well, here is the skinny. Stop trying to throw the interest to ANYTHING you can dream up to fill the pages. TRUTH is that Duane Weber did the deed at the behest of YOUR Government for political reasons much different than what the pilots who set it up originally, had intended.

The plan was to demonstrate how easy it would be to hijack a 727 and jump off, leaving Lord knows what damage to occur. Planes had become a flying bomb with lots of people at risk. Pilots had no defense and the procedures for hijackings were inviting to say the least. Pilots could not have guns, passengers could. Anyone had access to the planes on the ground or could enter the cockpit at will. Pilots tried to make changes but the Airlines and Boeing balked. Pilots threatened a strike. Worldwide pilot reaction resulted. LOOK IT UP. It is all fact. It is all a matter of record. And I have the records of what really happened behind the scenes. It is the result of a theory referred to as, "The Better Good." Study that one. Associate it with BYU.

The entire plot was set up to throw blame on BYU. Semester break, BYU attire, Mac's BYU pin that Duane stole from Mac's dresser, a college prank perpetrated by "The Boys," the FBI students at BYU. "I have a grudge." Criminal type, coupon cigarettes, bar whiskey, rough demeanor, spill the booze, don't drink it...... All a front by a bought and paid for gopher. An MKUltra gopher. But it was called, "Blue Bird" to be accurate. You don't like accuracy, do you.

What you don't know would fill a book longer than "War and Peace." What you tell us you think you know has already filled the latrine... once.

Meyer Louie wrote

You made your point about what you think of Jo's theory, leave it there. You don't need a baseball bat to kill a fly.

Point taken, I'll try to be nicer to Jo. I do like her.
Her insistence that Duane had a special CB that could operate on aviation freqs and CB just got my goat. I'll let it go.

I read where Clyde Lewis was on a program called ‘Bullshit’. Oh dear, the name is so mean and cruel, I hope I don’t cry.

Anyway, if you’re not a delicate bloom and want some additional background, here ya go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSg6XwXe6WQ

Any predictions on how low the present trajectory of the DBC arc, will sink? It’s already associated with Bigfoot and Roswell Aliens. The wackos and abject nut-jobs that believe in gubberment conspiracies, that involve...... other gubberment conspiracies, have made themselves shamelessly known. And very few have protested. Sounds so oddly familiar for some reason.

So it appears that this subject is now in alignment with the 911 Conspiracy theorists, and has long been associated with the Kennedy assassination. None of the claims being supported with anything resembling a source or evidence, just more sensitive people who really, really, really, really want to believe. Stunning.

But what’s the harm? As long as not one calls you a wacko to your face, then you are a legend in your own mind. And that feels good, so do it without further consideration.

Ya know, history has really dealt a bad hand to Hitler, he wasn’t nearly as bad as people say. It’s a conspiracy put on by the gubberment to keep us in control, this in spite of the fact that I’m speaking out on it. Anyway, Hitler trained thousands and thousands of paratroopers. Ever wonder why there wasn’t any major battles with German paratroopers? I can’t say anymore on this subject, but I received this information from scientists and people smarter than any that have ever been on this thread, so they are correct. Your continued discussions are a waste of time and I’m a self appointed manager of all other people’s activities. So it is time to get on board with this Teutonic Skydiver or you vill miss zee train.

I think the Norwegians, Danes and then the Brits on Crete might have a different view of how effective the Fallschirmjäger were Farf.

Ole Adolph got a little tweaky at the heavy losses of his fair haired boys in Crete, so they were reorganized after that.

Edited to add

The very first skydiving fatality I witnessed up close and very personal.. was an old guy... a survivor of one of those units. The old guy streamerd in right in front of us. [:/]

Great stories before that though.

The recent mention of "remote viewing" on this thread has some interesting possibilities. This doesn't have a direct connection with D.B. Cooper, but anyone on the thread willing to admit that they are a "remote viewing" believer might find this proposal of interest.

For more on the subject, see the "Remote Viewing" article on Wikipedia. Please pay particular attention to the "Recent Research" paragraph near the end of the article.

I am of the opinion that several people on the thread might be interested in participating in the research aspects of remote viewing. At least some of the posters here appear to have exceptional capabilities that would interest such researchers.

However, I would suggest that Bob Knoss be prohibited from participating in the tests. While he would probably have strong results supporting remote viewing, those results should be considered as "outliers" which probably will not be repeatable on other humans. Therefore, Bob Knoss should be studied individually as an exception to all the rules, even as related to remote viewing.

Possible candidates for test subjects who post regularly on this thread include Jo Weber, RobertMBlevins, Sailshaw, and possibly others. I suggest that they thoroughly read the Wikipedia article mentioned above, and get in touch with the researchers if interested.

This could be a rare opportunity for the Cooper thread to help advance science.

Robert99

From Wikipedia artilce

PEAR's Remote Perception program

Following Utts' emphasis on replication and Hyman's challenge on interlaboratory consistency in the AIR report, the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab conducted several hundred trials to see if they could replicate the SAIC and SRI experiments. They created an analytical judgment methodology to replace the human judging process that was criticized in past experiments, and they released a report in 1996. They felt the results of the experiments were consistent with the SRI experiments.[23]

In 2007 the Princeton Engineering Anomalies Research Lab laboratory was closed.[24]

I'd love for remote viewing to work, but I think it has had ample opportunity to have its efficacy proven and has failed completely. The so called successes are anecdotal and some are downright dumb, like getting all excited about a remote viewer accurately "seeing" "a big crane" at a Soviet nuke facility he was tasked with "viewing."

Many remote viewing experiment designs, even by credible institutions like SRI have been flawed and allowed clues to be passed to "viewers".

Humans are remarkably clever at guessing, intuiting, etc... and coaxing clues from scientists who insist they are not providing any.

If anyone can prove that remote viewing works, they can collect a million dollars from the James Randi Prize. I am not surprised that there have been no remote viewing instant millionaires.

http://skepdic.com/randi.html

I have three numbers written on a piece of paper in my wallet. Anyone who claims to be a remote viewer care to view thre paper and post their "seen" results here? Just three simple digits, shouldnt be too hard.

I have three numbers written on a piece of paper in my wallet. Anyone who claims to be a remote viewer care to view thre paper and post their "seen" results here? Just three simple digits, shouldnt be too hard.

11,24,71 ? B|
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Here’s some more incentive for the ‘RVers’ to race towards, at a velocity, faster than the speed of light:

http://www.randi.org/site/index.php/1m-challenge/challenge-faq.html

Wow, a million bucks for simply performing what you already claim to do…. on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Besides crowing to the planet about this, why not make everyone eat crow by claiming that million dollar prize? There’s special mention about ‘Remote Viewing’ in the last paragraph.

Gosh, who from the DBC thread will be the first to become a millionaire? I’m so excited! I guess that should be the second person since there’s already someone that nets five ounces of gold per day ($9000), and that’s true because he said so. Let’s not lose our collective credibility and dignity by misstating how many millionaires are on the thread. So…. who is going to be the second person to become a millionaire? That again is second millionaire on the DBC thread, since there has already been one. But still a nice distinction being a millionaire, even if you are part of a growing crowd on this wealthy, honest and intelligent thread.

I think I smell victory somewhere.

11,24,71 ? B|

3, 7, 7?:)

TRUTH, CREDIBILITY, INTELLIGENCE, AMERIKA, MARILYN ...:S

Here’s some more incentive for the ‘RVers’ to race towards, at a velocity, faster than the speed of light:

Farflung wrotehttp://www.randi.org/...e/challenge-faq.html

Wow, a million bucks for simply performing what you already claim to do…. on the WORLD WIDE WEB! Besides crowing to the planet about this, why not make everyone eat crow by claiming that million dollar prize? There’s special mention about ‘Remote Viewing’ in the last paragraph.

Back in the late 60s I watched a debate at UC Berkeley about paranormal research. The hard core engineers hammered on the fact that no positive results have ever been replicated by credible researchers. One panelist defending paranormal phenomena insisted that the very act of imposing double blinds or other rigorous experiment standards "kills" the phenomena you are researching. She insisted that you have to approach the subject with "an open mind" and if you start getting too "sciencey" the phenomena runs and hides. She was really pretty. I wanted to believe her, but physics and common sense prevailed and I turned by back to the Siren's call.

So there you have it Farflung. The bad aura/karma of a million bucks and rigorous experiment conditions makes it pointless to try and claim the Randi prize. The remote viewing phemena/delusion has legs and a perfect immune system. It will live forever.

I think remote viewing is a waste of time and will do nothing useful towards solving Norjack. Not that we cynical sceptical engineers and scientists have been doing anything more useful lately...

Farflung wrotehttp://www.randi.org/...e/challenge-faq.html

Back in the late 60s I watched a debate at UC Berkeley about paranormal research. The hard core engineers hammered on the fact that no positive results have ever been replicated by credible researchers. One panelist defending paranormal phenomena insisted that the very act of imposing double blinds or other rigorous experiment standards "kills" the phenomena you are researching. She insisted that you have to approach the subject with "an open mind" and if you start getting too "sciencey" the phenomena runs and hides. She was really pretty. I wanted to believe her, but physics and common sense prevailed and I turned by back to the Siren's call.

So there you have it Farflung. The bad aura/karma of a million bucks and rigorous experiment conditions makes it pointless to try and claim the Randi prize. The remote viewing phemena/delusion has legs and a perfect immune system. It will live forever.

I think remote viewing is a waste of time and will do nothing useful towards solving Norjack. Not that we cynical sceptical engineers and scientists have been doing anything more useful lately...

Remote viewing !?

Hell I cant even get XP to load and see this page!
Now that Dropzone/Adtech/Facebook etal added all
of their cookies and 51+ tracking cookies to their
page .... all of which arte now on everypone;s
computer!

I have to clean my drive every time I come here!

THAT IS REMOTE VIEWING, but not by anyone here!

heres a partial list of the shit this website is now
adding to everyone's computer ! -

The purveyors of CHAOS love this shit - they can
move in a take over ...

Here's what to do ...

Send yet another email to Quade. Be sure to tell
him FARF DID IT ... like a good little citizen just
plowing and sowing and reaping and minding his
own business.

In actuality it may have been Jo who did it - it
usually is. (insert in post by JO) - (DUH - NOT ME)

You even did it once upon a time! Oh my!

So get all nasty and uppity and report Farf post
haste. ITS THE POLITICAL THING TO DO!

its one more opportunity for you to excel -

GEORGER - I do NOT report to Quade - you guys would have to be WAY over-board if I did.

Hell, I told someone where to go recently in the thread and I used some very very strong words (maybe I went back and cleaned it up). YOU GUYS would have to go WAY over-board before I do something like that...and most times it goes away on its own.

I wonder if Blevins actually runs to Quade everytime he get his feathers ruffled...it is childish for him to threaten to do such. Blevins is not rude - but, he does pick and choose - not a good idea for a professional writer unless they are promoting a specific idea.

He is polite in his response unlike some "others", ;)Georger! [/;)]Now don't you go get your feathers all ruffled - because YOU know you use sarcastic humor in your post.I was raised with this strange sense of humor - so I get it - not everyone does. Blevins doesn't get it and you two end up exchanging words and useless posting.

My brother's scholastic level probably exceed yours, but he would never use a forum to communicate ideas (he would consider that useless time spent). I have one girlfriend who is married to "the type" - I was her only friend, because others did not "get" her husband's sense of humor.

It does get you in trouble once in-awhile. NOT with me! Blevins gets BORING (as do my own defensive posting) - but, he is trying NOT to step on toes.

I get emotional and you get sarcastic - Blevins is just Blevins, so let it go unless he starts promoting the book and playing his broken record. We just need to remind him when her relapses in to the promotion mode.

Remember this old saying.

Leaves of five are just fine.
Leave of three leave them be!

Blevins has 2 eyes but only one focus...that is the three.

Others have 2 eyes but multiple focus - and more than 5 is just fine also.

Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber