47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Sigh.

I really enjoy learning the history of skydiving and click on the forum when I see something has been posted. But it is beyond ridiculous that one topic over two threads (one locked) can have almost 40,000----- yes, 40,000 posts or 56% of all posts in the entire forum. How many times can you folks argue the same topic???? Seriously???

Talk about wasted bandwidth every time the the thread is opened. From the forum rules:

"Bandwidth and Performance Saving
Threads that have more than 1,000 posts or 10,000 views may be locked to maintain optimal system performance and preserve bandwidth. When this is done it will be indicated as such and you're welcome to start a similar discussion again. Posts made with the explicit goal of soliciting multiple short responses (“Post Whoring”) may be locked or removed to preserve bandwidth. "

I know it has been suggested in the past, but all of you folks that love to beat a horse that has been turned into ground round many times over should have your own dedicated forum. That way those of us that enjoy lurking the history forum don't have to click on the forum only to see that once again dear old DB is what is "new".

I know nothing will come of this post other than you folks getting your panty's in a bunch because there IS so much more to discuss, but please don't waste the effort and add to the already bloated bandwidth. I won't be returning to defend myself.

I bid you peace and happy arguing.:)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

The biggest suspect in decades and it is ….. Marla’s uncle!

That is according to Geoffrey Gray.

http://orhistory.com/archives/1909 (clicky to listening)

(8:18) Tina Muck-well? Oh well.

(9:24) smokin99’s ad indicates the Sky Chef was closed on 24 Nov!

(15:55) Marla the most exciting addition to Cooperland in decades.

(20:31) Marla takes a break from sounding hot.

(23:28) Marla says LD was polite and nice.

(25:57) Marla stops talking all sultry and kitten with a whip-ish.

(30:25) Brian Ingram stays classy.

(36:29) Cooper in a cave with Bigfoot and Earhart

(38:57) Join Marla Cooper for DB Cooper night! Marla is Cooper Royalty.

For those too ‘busy’ (code for being jerks) to listen, I’ve generously created this outline of the podcast. Gawd knows…. that the precious resource of time is never squandered and always spent wisely with activities like…. commuting…. bitching about work…. bitching about being laid-off…. bitching…. bitching about other people bitching…. bitching about how no one takes you seriously…. bitching about how there’s not enough bitching…. bitching about being alone…. bitching about how someone doesn’t think the sun rises and sets, in the back of your pants…. bitching about things making your bitching take longer than it should… bitching about how you don’t bitch….and realizing just what a perfect bitch, you may actually be…. and bitching about how that last fragment ended in a preposition!

Why sure Mr. “I’m All Concerned About The Amount Of Bandwidth Used On A Thread And This Subject Is Too Full Of Arguing And Stupidity For Me, So You Should Talk About Something Relevant Like I Do” guy! So glad you showed up.

You’re right; the DB Cooper thread does suck and is way too long. How about some shorter subjects? Hey, perhaps you can add your expertise and insight, while saving bandwidth, increasing safety, and adding to the appeal of the sport! Or not.

Let’s start with a simple search. How about “Gus Wing”? That’s a good one. Take a look, bandwidth avenger and worrier.

Wow, only five pages for someone who went through such an agonizing experience which ended NEEDLESSLY in his DEATH! Good thing that some bandwidth was preserved on all that procedural crap, where a ground spotter could have notified the jump pilot when the jumpers were ‘all clear’, and he could begin a normal descent…..right? Because as a result of this, DZs now have ground spotters with hand held transceivers (available for less than $300) and a telescope (for around $500) to track a jump plane in a heavily used airport…..right? Because this is all about promoting the sport and increasing safety on this forum…..right? I guess I just don’t read so good and missed all that.

How about a search on…. ummmm…. let’s see…. ah here it is….”STFU”…. yes, try a search on “STFU” and select any of the comments with STFU, whatever that means. Cuz I don’t know.

Here again, bandwidth is preserved with a Spartan twelve pages dedicated to the subject. It’s a good thing too, since this subject involved the death of a whuffo. Well, I’m not sure how one classifies this one; she did jump from a plane, but didn’t make a successful landing thanks to a laundry list of failures, mostly orbiting around people sitting right next to her. Oh well, falling out of a tandem rig is too rare to waste any more bandwidth on arguing about, or trying to prevent this unlikely event! To be sure and stuff. Bandwidth and your time is big, big bucks. How dare anyone delay the center of the YOUniverse.

So let’s make the last bandwidth raping, time wasting search, more kind and gentle. How about “grandma tandem” because everyone loves grandmas, no matter who they are……right? Grandmas are awesome and worth all the bandwidth and time available in my world. No matter who the granny is related to, I think she’s awesome! How can anyone hate a grandmother? Only an ogre or some self centered, self indulged cretin could qualify for that distinction. To be sure.

Well gee, there wasn’t even a page “wasted” on the 80 year old grandmother (did I say everyone loves grandmothers?) who slipped out of her tandem harness this year, which is after the “STFU” woman who was killed. Well, since this grandmother wasn’t doomed to freefalling 4000 feet to eternity, I guess its best that the subject is kept short. There are no lessons to be learned or procedures to be modified, and gosh Wally, some people may have to wait longer to see if they got a response on the comment about how they are “awed by their own magnificence”.

I bid you peace and continued self delusion! I still think grandmothers are awesome and are worth all the consideration and protection on Earth, in spite of those with polar opposite viewpoints.

This video should answer some questions.
Take note of the house and LD's age in 1946

http://chic.clipsyndicate.com/video/play/2864291/a_d_b_cooper_connection_in_sisters_ore
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Marla: Let's start by getting strait AGAIN about who was Dewey and who was LD since you seem to be having trouble with this. Dewey: Younger brother. Shiny bald head. Man on the ground. Drove the car. Did the talking on Thanksgiving morning. Dewey told me they had been in a wreck when I asked what happened to LD, who was wounded and bleeding in the passenger seat. LD: Guy with slicked receding dark hair and heavy duty sideburns. Didn't talk to me on Thanksgiving Day, just sat in the passenger's side of the (not wrecked) car while being badly wounded, which alarmed me. Bloody uncles in cars had been virtually absent from my life up until, and pretty much after, that morning. I know what I saw Thanksgiving morning. The car wasn't wrecked. When the Deschutes County Sheriff's Department produces a document stating my uncles were in an accident on that day, I will begin formulating my own conspiracy theories like maybe it was Kenneth Christiansen wrecking cars and claiming to be my Uncles! Kenny looks really happy.

Hmmmn....you would think someone would have caught the remark about L.D.'s heavy duty sideburns. Maybe he shaved them as a disguise and they grew back overnight.
Melvin Luther Wilson - Missing Person since September 1971:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03QLnFvk8Fs

Marla: Let's start by getting strait AGAIN about who was Dewey and who was LD since you seem to be having trouble with this. Dewey: Younger brother. Shiny bald head. Man on the ground. Drove the car. Did the talking on Thanksgiving morning. Dewey told me they had been in a wreck when I asked what happened to LD, who was wounded and bleeding in the passenger seat. LD: Guy with slicked receding dark hair and heavy duty sideburns. Didn't talk to me on Thanksgiving Day, just sat in the passenger's side of the (not wrecked) car while being badly wounded, which alarmed me. Bloody uncles in cars had been virtually absent from my life up until, and pretty much after, that morning. I know what I saw Thanksgiving morning. The car wasn't wrecked. When the Deschutes County Sheriff's Department produces a document stating my uncles were in an accident on that day, I will begin formulating my own conspiracy theories like maybe it was Kenneth Christiansen wrecking cars and claiming to be my Uncles! Kenny looks really happy.

Hmmmn....you would think someone would have caught the remark about L.D.'s heavy duty sideburns. Maybe he shaved them as a disguise and they grew back overnight.

Lots of things to be addressed with this story..

LD Cooper born 9/17/31 Dewey Cooper born 8/11/31
"Heavy sideburns"
LD was not a surveyor until after 1971
The home in Sisters was much to small for all of them to live in.
Granny was very ill from late 71 into 72
Landed just 6 miles from his home, sounds very similar to McCoy who landed 5 miles from his home.
they just had to go back into the woods and find the money, then in another interview she stated he landed on flat farmland.
the money should have been easily found?
people don't seem to remember him living in Sisters (was he ever there?)
Mom only backs Marla by stating "I always had a feeling"?
LD's last wife will not speak with anyone about this?

just seems strange that she was 8 years old and only seen him once a year but knows everything about him and yet he "disappeared" in late 1971? does she remember seeing him 8 times? I just find it hard to believe this all came flooding back in memory, how much memory is in 8 visits?

Marla states LD was "badly injured" and yet they don't wake the rest of the family and speak of this event?

it just looks like another story that sounds good until you dig into it. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzqiPvGrkTo

I’ve hinted about this before 377, but like to avoid the subject since it is in my past, and also view it as ‘common phuqing sense’. Any SAC Crewdog would back this up 100%, and without further qualification, which are required for everything uttered today.

What makes a person sit next to something that will wipe humanity off the face of half a continent, if a klaxon sounds? Total, absolute, and unfailing confidence in the system in which you are a mere cog.

Total and absolute, backed by the continuous demonstrated performance of those who are in the chain of decisions, which lead to a launch.

Total and absolute, should be the minimum requirement to bringing an end, to a nation, culture, race or even a single person. There was a false alarm set off in 1980, where a launch code was ‘mistakenly’ sent to the alert birds. They scrambled to the planes and to their shock, received actual launch codes. They fired the canisters and taxied to the hammerhead with the lead plane taking the runway before they were recalled. Starting an engine, without proper codes, was a career ending action. As in…. you were out of the service, resignation or not, and right after you finished serving some jail time. So for squadrons of planes to be cranking and heading for the active, meant Armageddon had in fact begun. Or so they were CONVINCED.

Try to imagine what it must have been like, for those guys rolling from the Christmas Tree to rotation, then the end of the world. Honestly try.

Now let’s set the stage just slightly differently, shall we? Oh dear, I do so ever hope I don’t cause any unwarranted butthurt, among the frail fanbois.

Let’s say the commander of SAC, was caught banging some colonel, who is the wife of some civy, who for reasons unknown, selected out of a pool of 6 billion people, a woman who is a volunteer at a nearby air force base, to target for harassment, who is married to a doctor. OK, let’s just play pretend and go wild with this one. I’m sure all the faint hearts and Polly Prissy Pants have fainted by now.

So the scandal just broke and there is a new commander appointed and, gawd damn it, wouldn’t ya just know it, the muther luving klaxon goes off.

Now what Crewdog?

Here’s where the deep thinker fanbois shit the bed.

As someone in the plane you would think:

A. The commies got wind of the scandal and attacked because they know we are vulnerable.

B. This has to be a joke because the command structure is a joke.

C. Screw it, we are mindless robots made out of meat, let’s go!

D. We all have the ‘final vote’ and when we are over target, I’m a NO PULL.

E. Gee it sure would have been good to think this out before we were unleashed to end the world.

F. A swift, public, harsh and decisive action would have mitigated this concern; I still have confidence in the system.

G. I still have a massive knob.

The fall of the Soviet Union appears to have led to the fall of some inner workings, which I thought were sure things in the American military. Boy do I see how incredibly fallible that belief system was, as demonstrated by the inexcusable conduct I’ve witnessed in the last seven days. Thank goodness SAC and alert is long dead and buried, because one of these psychos could have started the ‘Big One’ (a la Dr. Strangelove) and still had a group of fanbois cheering for the whole 43 minutes. Terrifying, simply terrifying. And its 2012. Perhaps the Mayans were right after all.

Jo, it's really not that hard to ask Miss Twisty Butt questions -- I was brand new to the forum at last year's Portland Symposium, I asked her 2 or 3 questions -- during her Q and A, no big deal, she answered all questions graciously and as thoroughly as she was able. I am confident she will attempt to answer any questions you throw at her. My questions were kind of weird, she just smiled and kept pushed on.
I am planning to be in Ariel on Saturday, 11/24, for a while anyway, earlier in the day. I wasn't planning on being in Portland that day, at the movie/Twisty Butt talk -- that would be a long day, with the drive and then the movie and then Ariel and then the drive back home. Is there anyone closer to Portland who wouldn't mind showing up to Marla's talk and taking notes and/or recording it? Might be good forum fodder.
MeyerLouie

Precisely why I threw this out there and offered the $100 on my part. I suppose even a rookie could take the questions and ask them and record her answers, but it would be better to have someone very knowledgable of all of the right come backs. Very good reason to have someone who reads or participates in this thread or knows the case well. Right now the only person I know who could do this - no longer lives in WA and the trip would be expensive.

-----------------------------------------------------------
BUT THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMEONE CLOSER TO PORTLAND WHO COULD CHECK THINGS OUT FOR YOU. I KNOW BETTER TO EVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU OR YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CASE. ANY WAY I CAN EVER HELP YOU OUT, YOU KNOW I WILL... EVEN IF I AM JUST A ROOKIE. SO IS ANDREW LUCK, AND LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DOING! MeyerLouie

'The home in Sisters was much to small for all of them to live in...'

This could be moot. It was a Thanksgiving family gathering. However, even though LD was supposedly injured and bleeding for Thanksgiving, neither her sister, brother, or mother will confirm any part of her story, not even the comics on the wall story.

Neither her sister, brother, or mother will confirm any
part of the very small house was hanging on the wall.

The UFO Blevins writes about might have been the
house coming and going ...

After landing in an English speaking part of French Canada, probably Iceland.

But not before 1974.

Its in the secret operant conditioning of all secret
siblings of which LD had four -

For all the wicked smart people who are plugged into current events and themselves, did you know that Iceland, the sometimes Nordic nation and member of the European tectonic plate, wants to change their name? Of course you did, because you know everything!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2012/11/06/iceland-discusses-new-name/1687333/

Well, I sent in my suggestion since the place is populated with blonde haired, svelte, cool blue eyed women and eleven dudes.

I like “The Righteous and Awesome Republic of Farflungia, home of the Midnight Jacuzzi”.

Just watch for some big assed name plates showing up on that semi-circular dais in the UN, and you’ll know, yes….. you will know.

Farflungia, Farflungia, uber alles….

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUzOSnWKhSQ&feature=related

;)Georger, what side of the bed are you getting up on. Evidently it is the wrong side regardless of what side you sleep on.

Perhaps Blevins stating 1974 was in error - as NO ONE knows how that money got there.

You keep saying there will be a symposium in 2014 - It is scheduled for 2013 NOT 2014.

As for Grey backing Marla - who and what gave you that idea? As far as I know she has NOTHING to do with the Symposium in 2013. If the symposium actually comes down - I expect a lot of people will be disappointed.

This constant bickering over nothing is NOT helping the Cooper what-ever at all. In fact most of the posts recently have been self defeating.

Can't we all work together and get some sensible questions to be posed to Marla so WE can do the pros and cons on her the way we have all done Blevins and what little we know about Marla from the media and from the shindig last year.

My story has been taken apart and examined many times over the last 17 yrs. The same needs to be done to her story - but her story is so BLATANT that most of the answers are obvious. Blevins is not as bad as Marla - he does repeat the same things over and over, but [u when he is TRYING to be objective, but you go haywire for some reason.

Chill - you have made mistakes in posting dates, I have made mistakes and Blevins does. Most of us are thinking OFF the top of our heads and we have come to think in generalities - but, don't go ballistic over a detail that is incorrect to begin with...on your part and his part. Just move on.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

MeyerLouie states:

I am planning to be in Ariel on Saturday, 11/24, for a while anyway, earlier in the day. I wasn't planning on being in Portland that day, at the movie/Twisty Butt talk -- that would be a long day, with the drive and then the movie and then Ariel and then the drive back home. Is there anyone closer to Portland who wouldn't mind showing up to Marla's talk and taking notes and/or recording it? Might be good forum fodder.
MeyerLouie

Jo had posted:

Precisely why I threw this out there and offered the $100 on my part. I suppose even a rookie could take the questions and ask them and record her answers, but it would be better to have someone very knowledgable of all of the right come backs. Very good reason to have someone who reads or participates in this thread or knows the case well. Right now the only person I know who could do this - no longer lives in WA and the trip would be expensive.

MeyerLouie repies:

BUT THERE'S GOTTA BE SOMEONE CLOSER TO PORTLAND WHO COULD CHECK THINGS OUT FOR YOU. I KNOW BETTER TO EVER UNDERESTIMATE YOU OR YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF THE CASE. ANY WAY I CAN EVER HELP YOU OUT, YOU KNOW I WILL... EVEN IF I AM JUST A ROOKIE. SO IS ANDREW LUCK, AND LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DOING!

Question - WHO is Andrew Luck?

Actually think there should be someone from the thread and has kept abreast of what goes on here. One would think someone in the Portland and Vancouver area would be interested - but, I get the feeling this is just a big drinking fest of some sort.

A journalist from the area is a good shot. He might want to go just to do a story and if we provided him with the fodder (information) to blow her story that would be a plus.

I expect there are NO MORE investigative reporters the way it used to be. Now they go out and do a report on something and then they only move on. NO one wants to write about OLD stuff anymore....

This thread and a couple of internet places is as PUBLIC as I have gone since 2001 other than my trip in 2010 for 15 days. I didn't let the FBI or Cooper searcher know I was there until I the day I flew out. Sluggo almost let the CAT out of the BAG, because I emailed him and posted while on the road at the hotels providing a computer and free access. Of course I had to wait my turn, but that was a good thing (was afraid I would say something that would give my location away).

Beautiful country thru Oregon, Idhao and WA - it rain most of the time I was there and I got sick a couple of days and even on a good day I was only good for about 5 hours. Sluggo had offered to go with me - but, I wanted NO negative vibrations and it was SOMETHING I had to do for my own peace of mind.

Actually thought I would come home and be able to wash Cooper out of my hair, but the trip only made my memories even more vivid. The things I found that JT told me did NOT exist - made that trip worth while. I knew I was NOT making these places up - I remember what I see and I have always been that way (not every detail just the highlights)

The trip was enlightening as my memory had not taken into account time and space. Just the visual memories of the places he took me and talked about. Several times I almost gave up but I pushed forward and then I would see something I remembered. I had NO idea he had taken me as far North as he did on that trip in 1979, but it was all there.

I never found the place where the tower had been and I believe if I had found that I could have busted the case wide open. I believe the area was just going into the development stage in 1979 and the tower had been removed because it probable was abandoned and was an endangerment to hikers, hunters and/or kids who would venture into the area. (Finding the location of that tower would have answer so much up about Weber's background - who he worked for and what yrs he was there). That alone would have proved the FBI did NOT investigate Weber's background sufficiently.

The fact that he took me much further north than my mind could concieve on a map was a hinderance and I did NOT realize this until the last few days of the trip. I should have stayed and have confronted the FBI, but I will never get to do so now. Between the expense of such a trip and my health it is not feasible.

'The home in Sisters was much to small for all of them to live in...'

This could be moot. It was a Thanksgiving family gathering. However, even though LD was supposedly injured and bleeding for Thanksgiving, neither her sister, brother, or mother will confirm any part of her story, not even the comics on the wall story.

Neither her sister, brother, or mother will confirm any
part of the very small house was hanging on the wall.

The UFO Blevins writes about might have been the
house coming and going ...

After landing in an English speaking part of French Canada, probably Iceland.

But not before 1974.

Its in the secret operant conditioning of all secret
siblings of which LD had four -

Righhhht. :S That made a LOT of sense.

When I suggest that your credibility might be suffering, that post is one of the reasons why. Unless it's just your way of telling everyone you believe Marla's story. In that case, you should stop waffling and say so. Can't have it both ways. Can't pick on the points against it without giving a reason. Or if you do, then it stands to reason you believe her. And if so...you should say why.

If you don't believe it's relevant that none of Marla's family members, who were Present and Accounted For on Thanksgiving...will verify even ONE piece of her tale...then you shouldn't even be investigating the case.

GEE Mr. Obvious.

Smurf 'n Turf.

Pound sand.

Speak your mind.

With Venom .

But dont shoot the moon.

"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

When I suggest that your credibility might be

suffering, that post is one of the reasons why.

Do you often repeat yourself?

Could be a sign of the Obvious. Mr. Obvious.

When I suggest that your credibility might be

suffering, that post is one of the reasons why.

The Weird Turn Pro.” Hunter S. Thompson

Well, I’m trapped in some sort of parallel universe where Hunter remains relevant, biting and visionary. So the ‘scandal’ now has another ‘Supreme Commander’ sending hundreds of emails to Jill Kelley. I figured this was just a scab covering a bunch of goo.

But just when I thought the joke would end there, I find that Jill Kelley has a twin. Now this story has morphed deep into screenplays, rejected by soap operas for being too unbelievable.

I dated a twin once. A colonel got wind of this and asked me to ‘fix him up’, and hinted that it could enhance my career, while nudging me in the ribs, and saying “If you know what I mean.” I said it made me feel uncomfortable and I would prefer to pass on his ‘request’.

He reminds me of his rank and I finally buckle, just like the wimpy coward, I truly know I am. I managed to negotiate their date, by telling some big stories to Fiona, about this colonel to make him sound great. The shame I feel is truly bottomless, and there’s no way I can ever erase what I did, no matter the alcohol, heroin or bath salts consumed, in a futile effort to simply….forget.

I’m a lot older now, and I hope a little wiser. Who knows in this crazy, topsy-turvy world, how anything will turn out? My relationship with Fiona was short lived, as so many whirlwind, military produced, romances are, and I find myself in quiet moments, wondering what ever happened to Fiona and her brother. By the way, nothing ever became of my career, so there may be a lesson there somewhere. I dunno.

Perhaps Blevins stating 1974 was in error - as NO ONE knows how that money got there.

Jo, You WILL deny it, you ALWAYS do, but just a few days ago you were making posts that you told the FBI in the late 1990s how the money got there.

Remember your stories about Duane throwing a paper bag, small enough to put in the pocket of his wind breaker, into the Columbia upstream of Tena Bar in 1979? Then just a few months later the money was found. You subsequently told the FBI that is how the money got to Tena Bar.

When it is convenient, you claim that the money was in that paper bag. Again when it is convenient, you claim that you don't know what was in the paper bag.

You have got as much egg on your face as Marla, Blevins, Sailshaw, and anyone else on this thread who is pushing a specific Cooper candidate.

Robert99

Beautiful country thru Oregon, Idhao and WA - it rain most of the time I was there and I got sick a couple of days and even on a good day I was only good for about 5 hours.

Sluggo had offered to go with me - but, I wanted NO negative vibrations and it was SOMETHING I had to do for my own peace of mind.

Jo, you owe Sluggo an apology!

Sluggo putting out negative vibrations? Who do you think you are kidding?

However, I fully understand that, in your case, truth is a negative vibration.

Robert99

Robert99 says:
Jo, You WILL deny it, you ALWAYS do, but just a few days ago you were making posts that you told the FBI in the late 1990s how the money got there.

Jo says: as NO ONE knows how that money got there.

Jo says:
This woman told the FBI about the places he stopped in 1979, but she had NO idea she was the first person to ever explain how the money got on Tena's bar. She had NO idea what she was doing - just telling what her husband told her and what her husband did on that trip.

Houston, we have a problem B|

thought we could take a break here and watch a better version of the simulator.
Microsoft 2004 Simulator
with the following addons
Ground Environment Pro
Ultimate Terrain USA
Active Sky Evolution
Portland KPDX upgrade.

make sure and click for HD quality,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDvHMtBj6mU

You Robert 99 take things and you twist and twist and twist.
Perhaps YOU do not know the story - I corrected you ONE time on this and Now I will do it again!

There WAS more than ONE stop on the RIVER and YOU are the one who mixes them up.

HOW MANY TIME DO I HAVE TO EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU.

1. FIRST Stop on river. Duane tells me to stay in the car (this was the location EAST of Winterly Park).

It is early morning. He pops the trunk and goes DOWN a slope to the river. I am getting restless and was getting OUT of the car when he comes up the slope. He pops the trunk and puts the shovel in it before I can get completely OUT of the car.

NOTE I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE DID WHEN HE WENT TO THE RIVER AT THAT TIME.

2. The SECOND stop was at a large green tank and we both got out of the car and walked around.

3. We go WEST of the Interstate we had taken to Vancouver. This is when we made another stop I later found to be Tena's bar - He leave me in the CAR and goes down to the river. HE DID NOT HAVE A SACK IN HIS HAND. I have told that if he had anything it had to have been in his jacket pocket (windbreaker with a fuzzy lining). I do NOT mention a paper sack in relation to Tena's bar.

:) [RED]The FINAL STOP ON THE RIVER - IS BEHIND THE RED LION AT THE BASE OF THE PORTLAND BRIDGE. This location is when he took the PAPER SACK AND THREW IT IN THE RIVER. I had asked about the bag and was told it was trash. (I was not a nosy or suspicious woman and did NOT look in the sack).
:)He sent me to get us some snacks and sodas (he told me their location - so he was VERY FAMILIAR WITH THIS MOTEL).
He also told me where the LADIES ROOM was[/RED]

IT was on this STOP that he threw the PAPER BAG into the RIVER...HE DID NOT PUT A PAPER BAG INTO HIS POCKET.
IT WAS FOLDED OVER LIKE A LUNCH BAG AND HE TOLD ME IT WAS JUST TRASH.

AT THE RIVER - AT THE REDLION MOTEL. HE WAS STANDING OUT IN THE BACK AND I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE TOLD ME HE WAS WATCHING THAT SACK FLOAT DOWN THE RIVER. I NEVER FORGOT THIS BECAUSE I AM A FREAK ABOUT THROWING THINGS INTO ANY BODY OF WHAT THAT SHOULD NOT BE THERE. I even went to the BARRELS and LOOK INTO THEM TO SEE IF HE WAS JUST PULLING MY LEG. They had been recently clean out by the cleaning crew. NONE OF THE BARRELS HAD ANY TRASH IN THEM.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL THIS TO GET THRU YOUR THICK SKULL? IF I WAS NOT AFRAID CALLING YOU NAMES WOULD GET ME BANNED - YOU WOULD BE CALLED EVERY FRICKING NAME I have EVER HEAR IN MY LIFE .

THE BAG HE THREW INTO THE COLUMBIA FROM BEHIND THE RED LION WAS TOO LARGE TO FIT IN HIS JACKET POCKET. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO DESCRIBE THE BAG. Larger than the small bags used for sandwiches or candy - I have explained it as a large lunch bag or one that would hold ice cream but the top was rolled tightly over - the fold at the top was rolled over about 3 times...so it was obvious the bag was NOT full.

He was still in the car when I got out to do the errand he sent me on. The bag was there when I exited the car and he had told me earlier it was just trash. He told me he would be around back and that is where I went and when the bag was thrown into the water - because I asked him what he was looking at. He said that bag going down the river. I could not see the bag as I am near sited and it was out of my site range.

The bag when I first saw it was on our way to the Red Lion so I expect when he got back into the car he had taken it from his side near the door or from under the seat. The first time and only time I saw it it was on his side and near his right foot. He did NOT leave me alone with the bag and if he had I was disciplined enought NOT to look in it. THAT is how I am!

At this time I will explain something else. When we moved from VA to AL and in 1988 I
There was an envelope taped under his desk on the backside of the desk behind the center drawer - he came in just as I spotted it. He accused me of snooping, but some papers I was working on had got caught in the drawer and fell behind the drawer so I had to remove the drawer. He accused me of snooping and I explained what I was doing and did NOT mention what I had seen.

What did I see - an evelope taped to the back side of the desk and with scribbles over the seal. I never got to see the contents...because I did SNOOP as I went back to this the next time I was alone in the house - the envelope was GONE.

Now YOU GUYS know something I have NEVER told before. I expect the contents of that envelope would end up being what was found in the hidden wallet in the Van - which I sold after he died in 1995.

Jo States:
It was 1996 to 2000 that I explained to the FBI and anyone who would listen - the story about how the money got in the river. I would not know it was Tena's bar until 2001
===============

Remember your stories about Duane throwing a paper bag, small enough to put in the pocket of his wind breaker, into the Columbia upstream of Tena Bar in 1979?

Jo States:
The bag was never in his jacket pocket and a paper bag was thrown in the water at the Red Lion on the last wk of Nov or Oct of 1979
===================

Then just a few months later the money was found. You subsequently told the FBI that is how the money got to Tena Bar.

Jo States:
I described the points and time Duane could have put something in or on the river.

Until 1996 I was the first and only person to explain HOW the money got into the river other than the claims made by the FBI to the media (note I didn't know I was explaining how the money got on Tena's bar - I didn't know where the HELL Tena's Bar was when I picked up the phone and called them that night 1 yr and 2 months after Duane had died).

Dumb broad was just calling them to let them know what her husband had told her - and she didn't know until the night of the first call to the FBI in 1996 that Dan Cooper (what Weber told me 11 days before he died) was D.B.Cooper).
===================

When it is convenient, you claim that the money was in that paper bag. Again when it is convenient, you claim that you don't know what was in the paper bag.

Jo States:
I did NOT tell anything for convenience - I just told them about my life with WEBER and the strange things he did on that trip and what happened after the trip. Most of the time all I got was a mouthpiece who knew ZERO about the crime!
================

You have got as much egg on your face as Marla, Blevins, Sailshaw, and anyone else on this thread who is pushing a specific Cooper candidate.

Jo States:
No I don't have egg on my face - but you has crap in your mouth and I was NOT pushing a candidate - merrily explaining the things Duane did on that trip.

Robert9

Beautiful country thru Oregon, Idhao and WA - it rain most of the time I was there and I got sick a couple of days and even on a good day I was only good for about 5 hours.

Sluggo had offered to go with me - but, I wanted NO negative vibrations and it was SOMETHING I had to do for my own peace of mind.

Jo, you owe Sluggo an apology!

Sluggo putting out negative vibrations? Who do you think you are kidding?

However, I fully understand that, in your case, truth is a negative vibration.

Robert99

:(PERHAPS NEGATIVE IS THE WRONG WORD, BUT HE HAD DISMISSED DUANE AND THAT WAS NOT A POSITIVE FACTOR TO HAVE ON MY TRIP.

:oHE WOULD HAVE BEEN DOING THE DRIVING AND THEN AS IT WAS WHEN I WENT WITH THAT CREW - THEY DROVE FAST AND AND IT WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MY MEMORIES MAKING THE TURNS AND FINDING THE PLACES I FOUND....I NEEDED TO BE ALONE.

Within my pitiful pea brain that is how I derived at using the word negative. He had already dismissed parts of the story I told him just like JT and tell me I could not have been here or there and that I was there and not here.

NOW do you GET it. PROBABLY not - you are a man and not a woman.