47 47
quade

DB Cooper

RobertMBlevins crafts more inverse Yogi Berra diction with:

Being right or wrong about something has nothing to do with credibility.”

Could this along with this infamous declaration have come from the same source?

If it turns out that Kenny isn’t DB Cooper….. then perhaps, it’s someone else.”

Too complex, too many unknowns to truly understand why this sort of diction would attract venom. How could anyone possibly figure out why this would attract such vitriol? Sure, if this was some magical world where everyone graduated from ‘Romper Room’ or ‘The Polly Prissy Pants Nursery School’ but this is planet Earth the last time I checked, isn’t this Earth? Oh yeah, see because I thought this was Earth, where not everyone could afford to go to those store bought schooling places to learn good writing and talking speak language.

The LAST thing credibility is associated with is being right or wrong. Credibility has everything to do with things other than being right or wrong. Let’s retract the venom guns for a moment, and allow this statement to bask in the warmth created by the droll syntax, vexatious content and imponderable meaning, while others struggle with how this could possibly, ever, even once, be considered a magnet for venom.

I never thought to interview you!

So, did you ever see cattle on the Fazio beach?
Do you have information about this subject?

Yes or No.

OK Smarty Pants - Of course I have NO factual information just a conversation I over-heard and was NOT part of.

Both of the Fazio's are much older than I am - so I suggest you MAKE that CALL before there is NO ONE left to provide you with a honest answer.

Remember they are getting old and YOU will need to be VERY specific with the Question. I am sure after the LAW went into effect River Priviledges FOR Cattle would have been denied, but I how is that handled during a drought situatio? I do NOT know if WA /OR has droughts.

What yr did the No Cattle on the River go into effect?

Where there exceptions to this law? The questions made from neighbors about Fazio's cattle being on the beach (the neighbors could NOT see that beach). Some people think because they never saw cattle on the beach there were never any there.

What Yr did the law become enforceable.

ONLY the yrs 1971 to 1980 are of any concern!

Where there exceptions during a water/drought problem?

Main Question for Fazio's - When was the last time the cattle where on the beach? Even just for a few hours.

Frankly I don't think Cattle on the Beach or Not has ANYTHING to do with the money find. It is just something for U and OTHERS to squabble about rather than address the REAL Questions.

When an OFFICIAL analysis is made on the money and it shows exposure to cattle excrement and urine - then that should RAISE a lot of questions. WHERE, WHEN and HOW!

A simple honest non hostile question to Fazio's. At any time from 1971 until 1980 were the cattle allowed on the beach for even short periods of time - such as before going to MARKET!

It was an unethical practice (but not illegal) to allow cattle to drink lots of water before going to market in the old days. (Yes, Georger even milking cows go to market). At one point they become a finacial liability and not an asset (they are no longer producing and cannot be bred).
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Farf wrote about Blevins

Sure was good to be all polite while this malignant data tumor grew and grew, instead of using some antibiotics (aka: venom) to kill this virus before the patient ended up in an iron lung.

I dont think antibiotics or even venom is effective against viruses. Perhaps a retrovirus is what you are looking for, but they come with their own set of very scary problems. Viruses can be killed by burning, but then the host is toast. Even burning at the stake wont kill prions. Quarantine is probably the best answer Farf.

I feel I must be missing some critical thinking section in my brain. I just dont see Blevins the way everyone else does. Sure he is repetitive and mercurial at times (off again on again about symposiums and his future presence on the forum), but he says Kenny=DBC isnt certain and he gives away his book FREE. I met him at the Ariel Tavern and he seemed like a decent guy, does a lot of work to help kids get interested in reading etc.

Tom Kaye turned out to be a good guy too, even if you disagree with some of his conclusions. He may not have a science degree but he is sharp and logical. I found in talking with him that a lot gets taken out of context, e.g. his comments about a ship dragging DBC money upstream. He doesnt think that actually happened, he was just asked for any explanation of how money could ever go upstream. BTW, what about the titanium Tom found on the tie, has that very interesting subject just died?

Anyone who can keep an ancient scanning electron microscope running without factory support gets points from me. Tom does that. His friend Al owns and maintains one too. It isnt easy and involves, among other things, component level troubleshooting on circuit boards.

Carol's presentation on Dan Cooper comics was so well done, I just wish I had a video.

I wish Geoff would convene another symposium, but I guess we need some new DBC news or we will mostly be rehashing old stuff.

Polyanna signing off.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Jo Stated:

This woman told the FBI about the places he stopped in 1979, but she had NO idea she was the first person to ever explain how the money got on Tena's bar. She had NO idea what she was doing - just telling what her husband told her and what her husband did on that trip.

Jo Stated:

Why don't YOU stop trying to pick my words apart and LISTEN to what YOU KNOW I am saying! I am not a professional writer just a woman recalling a trip made in 1979. I have gone to a great deal of expense that I could not really afford to do - to go back to WA with my own money in 2010 - to sort all of the crap out. JT had twisted and turned everything I said or tried to say. 2010 was the FIRST time in my life I ever drove on hilly or mountaineous terrain and the first time I was behind the wheel of a car in WA.

If you are NOT aware - I made that trip while I knew I could still do it. Today - I would not be able to do it. I had to see some of this for myself and what I saw brought me home with even more convictions. I had been told I was here when I was there by parties who wanted to distort what I was telling for their own benefit - WHY? I will NEVER know, because I probably won't be around someday when the truths are know.

======================
Robert 99 replied with:

"Jo, Your irrefutable logic stumps me at times. You are saying that you did not see any money. And you are also saying that you were the first to explain to the FBI how the money got to Tena Bar.

To repeat, you didn't see any money in Duane's paper bag or elsewhere. But you then explained to the FBI how the money later found at Tena Bar got there. Is this story consistent?"

Jo States:
:):([:/]
Robert99 - you are the one with NO logic regarding the money find. I had read only a few pages of a fictious book. Yet, My accounting of the places Duane took me and the things he did are and have been the only ACCOUNTING that would EXPLAIN the money in the river. If I had studied the case and read everything I could get my hands on PRIOR to calling the FBI - that would be a different story.

When I called the FBI 1st time that evening - I had read only a few pages!

Remember they are getting old and YOU will need to be VERY specific with the Question. I am sure after the LAW went into effect River Priviledges FOR Cattle would have been denied, but I how is that handled during a drought situatio? I do NOT know if WA /OR has droughts.

What yr did the No Cattle on the River go into effect?

Where there exceptions to this law? The questions made from neighbors about Fazio's cattle being on the beach (the neighbors could NOT see that beach). Some people think because they never saw cattle on the beach there were never any there.

What Yr did the law become enforceable.

ONLY the yrs 1971 to 1980 are of any concern!

Where there exceptions during a water/drought problem?

Main Question for Fazio's - When was the last time the cattle where on the beach? Even just for a few hours.

Frankly I don't think Cattle on the Beach or Not has ANYTHING to do with the money find. It is just something for U and OTHERS to squabble about rather than address the REAL Questions.

When an OFFICIAL analysis is made on the money and it shows exposure to cattle excrement and urine - then that should RAISE a lot of questions. WHERE, WHEN and HOW!

A simple honest non hostile question to Fazio's. At any time from 1971 until 1980 were the cattle allowed on the beach for even short periods of time - such as before going to MARKET!

It was an unethical practice (but not illegal) to allow cattle to drink lots of water before going to market in the old days. (Yes, Georger even milking cows go to market). At one point they become a finacial liability and not an asset (they are no longer producing and cannot be bred).

Probably a requirement based on this. We have droughts here.. every summer when the rain stops on the 4th of July.. and the spigot is turned back on on 15 OCT.:ph34r:

It is VERY easy to pump water from the Columbia.. or just put a well down 20 ft on the Fazio property for all the water they could possibly want.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clean_water_act

Negative Effects of Livestock Grazing Riparian Areas

Impact to Endangered fish

JO STATED:

" 2010 was the FIRST time in my life I ever drove on hilly or mountaineous terrain and the first time I was behind the wheel of a car in WA".

Robert 99 STATED:

And 2010 was the FIRST time that you EVER drove on hilly or mountainous terrain? Have you ever driven in Kentucky?

:(:$[:/]:|
Well, I was 20 yrs old and very pregnant when I got my drivers license. I had driven a tractor in the field, but never a car.

1960 -1978
My 1st husband had to teach me how to drive. We lived in Central Florida.

1978 - 1980
The first hilly country I lived in was CO, but I only drove in the FLAT Land between Ft. Collins and Denver.

When I drove a truck to Al from CO in 1980 - I had a helper but we encountered no hills or mountains.

I drove a rental from the airport to central KY for a class reunion - my first and only time behind the wheel of a car in KY. There were 4 lane highways almost all the way - no mountains.

I had never encounter "hills" and mountains in my driving experience and I am actually afraid of them and for good reason. My aunt died in a horrible accident in the early 50's in the hills of KY when the car went off in to deep rocky hilly terraine. She nor the other 2 occupants were found until the next day. All three had either died from the accident and/or the freezing weather.

This was a small "hill" as some of you would call it between Bradfordsville and Lebanon KY. A highway now skirts the "hill" and the road was closed.

Even when Duane was driving the car in 1979 on that SENTIMENTAL JOURNEY as I now refer to it - I was terrified being on a side where I could see deep slopes and rocks. Can you imagine my driving that same road in 2010 - well I did and I had to pull over several times to let traffic pass me.

Please keep you personal attacks on my story out of the thread or read back and find my prior explanations NO ONE LIKE TO READ OR HEAR THE SAME STORY OVER AND OVER AND OVER.

377 states:

Tom Kaye turned out to be a good guy too, even if you disagree with some of his conclusions.”

I’ve never said he was a bad guy, not once. Yet you felt compelled to infer that somehow this condition exists. In fact, I’ve gone out of my way to announce how I don’t care about these people, I ‘care’ about the data. Perhaps you should understand that data can be wrong, in spite of there being ‘good guys’ behind the data. Like the Surgeon General not linking nicotine with being an addictive substance. See the difference, and how insulting it is to insinuate that YOU must hate the Surgeon General, AND must think you’re smarter than someone with a MEDICAL DEGREE, do you have a medical degree? I like the Surgeon General even if you fully support and agree with his findings that tobacco is not habit forming and what the hell, let’s eliminate any possibility of it being a carcinogen too.

377 includes:

I just dont see Blevins the way everyone else does.”

I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that you do. You’re OK with his repetitive proclamations under the auspices of being ‘Pollyannish’, which is fine. Reading about the first woman to drive four Clydesdales abreast, dozens and dozens of times, is his right, and you’ve certainly declared your tolerance to repetitive statements. Same for “perfectly aligned money”, “facial recognition software”, “rivers flowing Upstream” and a myriad of equally false or factually impossible statements. But you have betrayed a blatant bias in that once the cross hairs are placed upon these subjects, and the wagons are being circled, just before the trigger gets pulled; you spring into action and ask ‘What do Clydesdales have to do with Cooper?’, ‘Who cares about the software name?’, ‘Let’s talk about…..(fill in the blank with whatever draws attention away from Blevins). Are these events really just coincidences? Why can’t the first woman to drive four Clydesdales abreast be verified and certified? It certainly couldn’t be because you were sick of reading about it, since it was brought up so many times previously and without a hint of protest. Why jump into the fray and stop the validation of this statement? Because you already knew it was pure bullshit perhaps? But why stop this from being exposed? Is it because you know Blevins is full of it, and are perversely amused by his constant antics, and want to nurse them back to full strength?

Am I that cock-eyed with my observations? I’ve tried to maintain objectivity, out of a force of habit, not as an element of socialization. How do parables like “The King’s Clothes” and despotic organizations which ran Dachau get created in the first place? Because people just didn’t see what was going on I guess. Oh well, it’s still a good excuse, otherwise it wouldn’t be rolled out so often.

Jo Stated:

This woman told the FBI about the places he stopped in 1979, but she had NO idea she was the first person to ever explain how the money got on Tena's bar. She had NO idea what she was doing - just telling what her husband told her and what her husband did on that trip.

Jo Stated:

Why don't YOU stop trying to pick my words apart and LISTEN to what YOU KNOW I am saying! I am not a professional writer just a woman recalling a trip made in 1979. I have gone to a great deal of expense that I could not really afford to do - to go back to WA with my own money in 2010 - to sort all of the crap out. JT had twisted and turned everything I said or tried to say. 2010 was the FIRST time in my life I ever drove on hilly or mountaineous terrain and the first time I was behind the wheel of a car in WA.

If you are NOT aware - I made that trip while I knew I could still do it. Today - I would not be able to do it. I had to see some of this for myself and what I saw brought me home with even more convictions. I had been told I was here when I was there by parties who wanted to distort what I was telling for their own benefit - WHY? I will NEVER know, because I probably won't be around someday when the truths are know.

======================
Robert 99 replied with:

"Jo, Your irrefutable logic stumps me at times. You are saying that you did not see any money. And you are also saying that you were the first to explain to the FBI how the money got to Tena Bar.

To repeat, you didn't see any money in Duane's paper bag or elsewhere. But you then explained to the FBI how the money later found at Tena Bar got there. Is this story consistent?"

Jo States:
:):([:/]
Robert99 - you are the one with NO logic regarding the money find. I had read only a few pages of a fictious book. Yet, My accounting of the places Duane took me and the things he did are and have been the only ACCOUNTING that would EXPLAIN the money in the river. If I had studied the case and read everything I could get my hands on PRIOR to calling the FBI - that would be a different story.

When I called the FBI 1st time that evening - I had read only a few pages!

Jo, Your faultless logic and rational explanations continue to astonish me.

In your original post, you also said that Duane put the paper bag in question in the pocket of his windbreaker jacket.

A noted authority on the subject, RobertMBlevins, states that there were about three packets of bills, with about 100 bills each, in the find at Tena Bar.

And you say that Duane had those bills in a paper bag, although you readily admit that you don't know what was in that bag, and he threw the bag into the Columbia River several miles upstream of Tena Bar. And about the same time you and Duane visited Tena Bar. And that was in 1979.

Then just several months later in early 1980, the money, without the bag, was found under several inches of sand at Tena Bar. And that supposedly proves your case that the money was in Duane's paper bag?

Then sometime in the late 1990s, about 20 years later, you called the FBI one night and told them that you knew how the money got to Tena Bar? Subsequent to that hot tip to the FBI, they essentially blew you off and have refused to do your bidding since?

The above leaves me speechless!

So could you just answer my other question. Did you ever drive in Kentucky? I have driven through Kentucky and flown my little flying machine over that state a number of times at altitudes low enough for me to see the ground.

Based on my personal observations, Kentucky definitely has "hills". The definition of "mountains" can be argued, so I won't press the point on that. But are you going to stand by your claim that you had never driven in "hills or mountains" until you went to Washington State a couple of years ago?

Robert99

Farf wrote

But why stop this from being exposed? Is it because you know Blevins is full of it, and are perversely amused by his constant antics, and want to nurse them back to full strength?

Good one Farf, you always nail hypocrisy... and I admit I have my share, but please... Belvins' antics are not what I turn to for 'pervese amusement'. I prefer to see myself as a more sophisticated consumer of perversity.

Unlike you, I don't see latent or allegorical perversity in Blev's oft told story about a woman, some Clydesdales and a bunch of leather straps and buckles.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Robt99 wrote about Jo

Based on my personal observations, Kentucky definitely has "hills". The definition of "mountains" can be argued, so I won't press the point on that. But are you going to stand by your claim that you had never driven in "hills or mountains" until you went to Washington State a couple of years ago?

I am very well aquainted with the area of KY that Jo grew up in. Plenty of hills, hills all over the place, but you can, if you plan carefully, get from one town to another without driving on any really steep roads. Don't know why anyone would want to do this, but it's possible. The shorter connecting roads often cut through the steeper hills but there are roads on the bottom lands or gentle foothills that connect most of those places like Loretto, Bardstown, Elizabethtown, Lebanon etc.

Driving on hills for the first time can be terrifying for flatland drivers, especially back in the days of clutches and manual transmissions. I watched a lot of smoking clutches on tourist's cars in SF when I was a kid. The 17th St hill up from Market St was a real trap for them. On a map it looked like an easy route from downtown to Golden Gate Park.

Jo has at least on one occasion said that the bag Duane dropped into the Columbia contained money, but I think it was a slip combined with backplotting and hope.

If Duane wanted to get rid of hot/rotted unusable DBC twenties burning them would make a LOT more sense than transporting them hundreds of miles to dump them in a river.

A defendant in CA was trying to bury some money and an astute forest ranger spotted the operation. There is great risk in transporting hot currency and trying to dispose of it or conceal it in public places.

They call hills KNOBS out in KY.

To me, knobs are used to tune radios.

Farf has a more perverse definition.

yes I seem to recall that, my Granny and Grandpa were from Greenup, my Grandfather would tell me to "shit" the door and always check your "earl" in the engine as well as the water in the "batree"

he always made sure there was fillum in the Camry to take pictures B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

I think I found the potential source, for the perception contention regarding Blevins.

377 clearly states that he ‘just doesn’t see’, what is patently offensive to others on the thread. I was truly at a loss, but the repeated statement of ‘not caring’ about personalities (I’ve said this many times, too many, way too many) hit me.

Professionally, in order to create a more objective study, we were typically given system designs or requirements from people or customers, identified only by some, who gives a shit, set of numbers or an alpha numeric ID. NO names or companies. This kept us from butt kissing, or being intimidated, if it was from the Burke Museum or perish the very possibility, some lesser entity. Just like referring to a person as ‘Juror Number 7’ instead of by their name, helps maintain objectivity (in theory). That’s when I may have dialed (with my massive knob) this mystery in.

377 is a lawyer for a living. Duh. He spends his day associated with society’s puke, pus and loose stool, who after arrest, try to masquerade as something marginally human. Who would willingly talk to a drug dealer, child molester, rapist, wigger, crack whore or thief? No one except another of their kind, or a lawyer. Polite, honest and educated society is naturally repulsed and sickened by these vile creatures, who can’t make it through the day without dispensing some sort of loss or mayhem.

Those of us that aren’t exposed to such horrendous monsters, are able to adjust and maintain a reasonable bandwidth, for what is and isn’t, abhorrent or abnormal behavior. Where others (read 377) are desensitized by constant deception and perfidy that his threshold for ‘acceptable behavior’, simply separates society into: those that are in prison, and the rest of the planet. Otherwise he would go insane, thinking about what he is forced to sit next to, let alone, defend.

377 stated like a lawyer:

“….(Blevins) does a lot of work to help kids get interested in reading etc.”

This is a pure non-sequitur on many levels. First, no one has ever criticized getting kids interested in reading. What time did you get to work? I brought my lunch!

Secondly, I would like to take this opportunity, to point out that Mussolini, made the trains run on time. What on Earth, popularized the use that phrase?

Thirdly, what’s your source for Blevins “doing a lot of work to help get kids interested in reading”? I know it couldn’t be some self-serving statement from the same, who happens to have posted the similar unverified claims, on this thread about ten thousand times. See, it has now become true, just repeat it until it does.

So I guess the criticism was about how Blevins doesn’t get kids interested in reading and should give away books. This was a very well focused and valuable dialog, free of any deflection, minimization or ‘Hey look over there-isms’.

Farf wrote

377 stated like a lawyer:

“….(Blevins) does a lot of work to help kids get interested in reading etc.”

This is a pure non-sequitur on many levels. First, no one has ever criticized getting kids interested in reading.

Maybe I see everything like a court hearing, ya gotta find something good to say about every person facing sentencing. Sometimes you have to dig really deep.

"Your honor, I ask the court to take notice of the fact that my client had no unsatisfactory behavior in nursery school and I have witnesses prepared to substantiate that claim should the court desire to inquire further."

But I've met Blevins and you havent. Same deal with TK.
I really wish you had come to the Portland symposium Farf. I have this fantasy that the venom would have moderated and abated. Yes, I've been smoking hopium, getting ready for the election results. It immerses everything in a cloud of niceness.

LD lost the money on the way down.......
who was it that has it in a safe deposit box in Canada?
Duane drove all over dropping money like Hansel and Gretel...
KC and the Geestman band was able to hang on to the cash and purchase lots of things.....
ccharger after only a dozen or so postings had all figured out that the money floated down a creek....

that leaves about $50...anyone know where that went??????
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo, Your faultless logic and rational explanations continue to astonish me.

In your original post, you also said that Duane put the paper bag in question in the pocket of his windbreaker jacket.

:)>:([:/]
Do you REALLY read back.

:oThe 1st stop he went to the river - (I was told to STAY in the car) I didn't see anything till he came back up from the river and he popped the hood and put our shovel in the trunk. Then I got out of the car. (this was west of the PDX on the Vancouver side). He pointed out to the East and told me just beyond those trees was the PDX.

:oThe 2ed stop was the Tank in which he did nothing but walk around with me - a large green tank on the banks of the Columbia East of the I-5 bridge]

:oThe 3ed stop was what I know to be Tena's bar. Again -He told me to stay in the car and he went down to the river - he had on a windbreak with the nylon flannel lining - What ever he took to the water he would have had to have put in the jacket pockets...

:oThe 4th stop was the Red Lion West of the Portland bridge and at the base of it. THIS was when he threw the paper bag into the water. Remember he sent me to the rest room and the snack machines and when I got to the back of the Motel - he was watching the paper bag float down the river.

>:(The Paper BAG was never in his windbreaker. The story about the bag has been told many many times so please go back and READ - do not make me have to repeat and repeat and repeat over and over and over!

[:/]:S:|[:/]

[:/]I have NEVER said What Duane had in the BAG - he said it was trash. I am tired of trying to make you understand. Please STOP this. I have always stated I did NOT know what was in the paper bag he threw into the river at The Red Lion.

Robert 99 said:

Then just several months later in early 1980, the money, without the bag, was found under several inches of sand at Tena Bar. And that supposedly proves your case that the money was in Duane's paper bag?

:(What I have done by pointing out the stops is how the money ended up at the location it did and that he made 3 specific stop where he went to the river - without me.

Then sometime in the late 1990s, about 20 years later, you called the FBI one night and told them that you knew how the money got to Tena Bar? Subsequent to that hot tip to the FBI, they essentially blew you off and have refused to do your bidding since?

:|[:/]:(I called the FBI about Duane when I found out Dan Cooper was the name given by D.B.Cooper. Yes, I mentioned the stops and the strange things he told me and did on that trip. I DID NOT know at that time that what I told them explained the money being at Tena's bar... because I didn't know where Tena's bar was.

:|The FBI didn't blow me off immediately - you are aware of that are you not? POOR investigative process was the only reason Duane was dismissed and that was BASED only on prints in 1998.

:D:ph34r::DAs for the driving in the hills and the mountains - READ back to the post I made last night - that was explained in detail there is NO need to Repeat.

[:/][:/]YOU are a very very nasty person and there IS no reason for your continued attacks on things I have explained over and over and over.

For your information I awoke this morning at 5:45 with chest pains and arm pain. I have been on medications today and DO NOT need to put up with you continue OBTUSE attacks.

You take everything I say and twist it - so therefore I think you are some kind of publicist whose only motive is to attempt to discredit me at every turn and you continue to post your interogative words to do so. You must be woring as a defense attorney for the FBI - trying to deflect attention away from their poor investigative processing of Weber.

:PYou know I found things the FBI MISSED! You definitely have FBI connections and your only reason for being here is to find a way to discredit me - AIN'T GOIN TO HAPPEN!:P

RobertMBlevins begs with:

Please tell me where I LIED about something on this thread.”

Farflung: I will address your comments.

RobertMBlevins published a book with the following then pretends to forget:

Captain Scott walked down the narrow aisle scanning the passengers as if looking for a friend, as not to alarm anyone. Captain Scott sat next to Cooper and asked ‘What’s this about a bomb?’”

And who crafted this steaming pile of shit? Considering that Captain Scott NEVER left the cockpit:

Is this the truth or a lie?

Robert: Yes, that was in the first edition of the book. That book was pulled, revised, re-edited, and 12,000 words and several additional chapters added.

Was telling Bruce Smith this was how the Co-pilot told the story the truth or a lie?

Robert: I don't recall telling Bruce Smith this. If you are referring to his so-called 'interview,' it was a poor excuse for an interview. He became a bit hostile when I refused to give him the names of the witnesses. I may have even told him this to blow him off. The only place he published that 'interview' was at Dropzone. I think the mistaken reference to Scott happened because of a mix-up between Skipp Porteous and myself. If you read the Credits and Acknowledgements page on Blast, you'll notice an entire page of names and organizations I had to work with to do the book. I do remember warning Porteous that I thought the original book had flaws.

Farflung: Was claiming that you were confused by phones and emails the truth or a lie?

Robert: Truth. I have over 300 emails from Porteous, and then there were all the OTHERS, from people like the head editor for the Reno Gazette, a couple of NWA historians, the list goes on. Meanwhile, I was busy traveling all over the Northwest trying to get to the bottom of the story on Christiansen. You think doing all that without a single mistake is easy? (*laughs*) You try it.

Farflung: Is claiming that only 30 copies of this were sold make it OK to lie, as long as it is only to 30 or less people?

Robert: A lie is when you deliberately make something up that you know is not true. The Scott reference was a mistake. There is a difference. It was one of the reasons I canceled publication of the book.

Farflung: What’s the name of the despicable person who made up this garbage? Shouldn’t this type of person not only attract, but receive venom?

Robert: Personal decision by people to do that. But on the other hand, many of these same people ignore the witness testimony, the documents, the lies by Geestman, and the other evidence. In any case, if you write a Cooper book and you decide to say you are fairly sure your guy was THE guy...then expect some heat. Cause you will get it. On the other side of the coin, I get a lot of supportive emails and sometimes people ask legit questions. I made Blast a free download and more than 1,500 people took advantage. Normally, I would make about $3,100 on those sales. It's obvious I'm not involved in the Cooper case to make a buck. Anyone can get a copy free if they ask.

Farflung: Gosh, I wonder if by asking for one example, where RobertMBlevins lied, was meant rhetorically or simply as an example of an opus magnum offering of irony? That is asking for just ‘one’ lie, when there is a bumper crop of, blue ribbon whoppers, to display at the Deception and Self Delusion Pavilion at the State of Confusion Fair. Hmmm…. I dunno, I’m not smart enough to figure that out. Sure was good to be all polite while this malignant data tumor grew and grew, instead of using some antibiotics (aka: venom) to kill this virus before the patient ended up in an iron lung.

Robert: Now I have some questions for YOU:

Why did Bernie Geestman tell History Channel that he thought KC could be the hijacker, when multiple witnesses place him WITH Christiansen the entire week of the hijacking?

Was Geestman lying about being gone to sea with Foss Tugs ten to eleven months the year of the hijacking? (Hint: They say he wasn't)

Was Geestman lying when he said he knew nothing about the arrangements on the 5K loan to his sister, or the purchase of Kenny's house...when he asked for the loan and delivered it...and the house was purchased from one of his best friends? (Ann and Joe Grimes of Puyallup, WA)

Was Geestman's sister lying when she said she and some of her friends suspected KC was the hijacker from the start? Was she lying when she ID'd the tie tack before she knew its significance? Was she lying when she told Marisa Kagan at History Channel that she was sticking by everything she said previously?

Was Helen Jones lying when she said Kenny smoked Raleigh cigarettes, and that Kenny admitted to her six weeks after the hijacking that he was with Geestman at the time of the hijacking?

Was Carolyn Tyner lying when she said that the story was true about a plastic bag of 20's being found on the hill just out back of Kenny's house a few months after his death?

Multiple Choice Question:

Which one of these two people is lying: Bernie, who immediately pointed to his ex Margaret as being involved with Kenny in the hijacking? Or is it Margaret, who in six interviews pointed to her ex Bernie as being involved? (In her last interview, she admits on video and digital audio recorder that Kenny could have been involved)

Why did Kenneth 'Mac' McWilliams, the guy who was left the lot out back of Kenny's house, disappear after he gave an interview to Geoff Gray in 2007? When he heard from his apartment manager in Yakima that Porteous was trying to contact him, he moved out just three days later. He gave Porteous as the reason and knew exactly who Porteous was, since he obviously knew about the Geoff Gray article. No one knows where he is now. (Mac is the guy who did personal care for Kenny as he was dying. The house itself was left to Carolyn Tyner and her then-husband Robin. McWilliams sold the trees off the lot as soon as probate cleared, then the lot itself, and moved away.)

Was the West One bank in Sumner lying when they presented Lyle Christiansen with over $200,000 after Kenny's death? (Maybe they were just in a giving mood)

Was Geestman telling the truth on Decoded when he claimed that Kenny left Shemya before he did? Don't bother to answer that one. Yes, he lied. Kenny was there for at least two years AFTER Geestman went back to Seattle.

Here's the difference between a lie and an error:

If I say that Scott and the hijacker spoke, and it turns out I was wrong about that, that's an error. This is obvious because the actions of the crew on 305 have been fairly well documented.

If I tell you that Margaret Geestman admitted to me outright that she knew absolutely that Christiansen was the hijacker and that her ex and she were involved in money laundering with him...that would be a lie.

Was SA Fred Gutt at the Seattle FBI lying when he said this to me in an email:

'Although some here in the office believe Christiansen is a good suspect, others believe there may be better suspects...'

Or this:

'The D.B. Cooper investigation remains open and has not been solved. Accordingly, the FBI does not have definitive proof that Kenneth Peter Christiansen was NOT the skyjacker D.B. Cooper. Your understanding that “the Bureau’s official position is that he was not the guy” is incorrect; no one has been officially ruled out...'

RobertMBlevins begs with:

“Please tell me where I LIED about something on this thread.”

That's easy. Where do I start ?!

You kept telling everyone I was born and raised in
the State of Washington! I kept telling you that was
not true. You kept re-telling it over & over & over ....
so you might as well tell it again as an example of
YOUR credibility and motivations!

You just like fucking with people over and over, from
the protection of distance and the internet! Like
some people like setting fire to cat's tails and
flipping turtles on their backs, if you can without
getting biten... then you blame the "slapped down
red haired step child" which is one of your favorite
metaphors you have plastered all over the internet,
for some perverse reason!

Gray warned about your venom.

There is a fungus among'us.

***RobertMBlevins published a book with the following then pretends to forget:

Captain Scott walked down the narrow aisle scanning the passengers as if looking for a friend, as not to alarm anyone. Captain Scott sat next to Cooper and asked ‘What’s this about a bomb?’”

Someone made this statement regarding the above from the 1st edition of Blevins book:

"And who crafted this steaming pile of shit? Considering that Captain Scott NEVER left the cockpit:

Is this the truth or a lie?"

Rather than go through a long ordeal - I KNOW how Blevins got that infomation. I communicated with Porteous BEFORE he went public about KC and before he contacted Blevins.

He had a site on the computer - it came up when I was looking for information on D.B.Cooper & private detectives. I made a enquiry and we exchange a couple of emails. I am the ONE who told him about Ha Ha Ha by D.B. Cooper. The statement comes right off the pages of that book.

Therefore in defense of Blevins (which is RARE for me) I will tell this thread that is how Blevins came by that information from Porteous. END OF DISCUSSION!

I happen to know what Blevins stated about the information coming from another source is true. His only error WAS NOT checking the source of the information.

ONE poster on this thread continues to ATTACK other posters - this needs to STOP.
Blevin nor myself want or need to make LONG post in defense of our positions - but I have been force to repeat myself many times about one simple subject. Driving in KY.

I didn't even drive a car until my parents retired and I had married and was 8 months pregnant when I got my FIRST drivers license in the STATE of FL. Whenever I did get a chance to go to Ky I was NOT the one driving - my husband was. I have only driven 2 times in my life in KY on a road or highway.

1. Lexington to Lebanon for a class reunion (I flew to Lexington).

2. A trip I made after Duane died to a family reunion - the only hill I drove over at that time was a sentimental journey to Cumberland falls on my way home. The area is densely wooded so and I was going South which put me on the hill side.

THEREFORE - please do not bring up the Driving in KY issue again and leave Blevins alone on the Capt Scott issue -yes, he should have checked out the source, but he made a mistake and he corrected it.

Each of us feels forced to DEFEND certain actions and that forces long post of repetition.

:)

Georger we all know Blevins book is a lot of HYPE, but the Captain Scott thing was not his fault as I stated in the above post.

A certain other poster will not let this go as the same poster just keeps on and on and on with me about totally unrelated subjects such as my driving in KY or in hills or mountains.

Questions a simple phobia I have about driving on steep mountains or hills and just drives the subject into the ground. Some women have spent most of their lives sheltered from certain things in life - I am one of those women.

Do you think we can get this thread back into a productive investigative mode?

Tonight I was forced to make posts I did NOT come here to make.

WHAT did I come here for:
I read what Amazon posted as references and did not find my answer, but I made a phone call that did give me the answer. Certain laws did prohibit cattle on the river (grazing purposes)...but NOT enforced in its entirety as those who depended on the river as a source of drinking water for their cattle - other options had to come into play. Ponds dug and or wells or retaining cisterns for water....it was several yrs for all to come into compliance and that was not until the early 1980's. There was NO grazing area that I saw for cattle on the Fazion area, but maybe there was in 1971. I did see fields across the road infront of the house and other fields on the road that approached the property in 2001.

The studies where still going on well into the 1980 and even into the early 90's in some areas.

Wildlife cannot be controlled and studies continued into the 90's and waters are still tested to this day for the nitrates and the sources in areas all across the U.S. and Canada.

See your PM and you will know my source. Had it not been for Amazon's leads I would not have gotten this answer.

WHAT did I come here for:
I read what Amazon posted as references and did not find my answer, but I made a phone call that did give me the answer. Certain laws did prohibit cattle on the river (grazing purposes)...but NOT enforced in its entirety as those who depended on the river as a source of drinking water for their cattle - other options had to come into play. Ponds dug and or wells or retaining cisterns for water....it was several yrs for all to come into compliance and that was not until the early 1980's. There was NO grazing area that I saw for cattle on the Fazion area, but maybe there was in 1971. I did see fields across the road infront of the house and other fields on the road that approached the property in 2001.

The studies where still going on well into the 1980 and even into the early 90's in some areas.

Wildlife cannot be controlled and studies continued into the 90's and waters are still tested to this day for the nitrates and the sources in areas all across the U.S. and Canada.

See your PM and you will know my source. Had it not been for Amazon's leads I would not have gotten this answer.

Jo the issue is if cattle were on the Fazio's
beachfront or even close to it from 1970-1980 ...
not what was going on in the 80s, 90s, or in 2001.

You still have provided no facts which address if the
Fazio's had cattle on their beachfront - ever. Only
the Fazio's could testify to that, not you! You werent
there.

Moreover, I know the Fazio did not always have
cattle. And it wasn't a dairy operation (ever) so far
as I know. Just a feeding and selling operation -
quick turn-around. And there was a pasture directly
north of the holding-feeding area. That pasture is
on every photo I have sometimes with cattle on that
grazing area... cattle cant be held in a feeding area
forever, they need a pasture to bed down in ...

"I have NEVER said What Duane had in the BAG"
how can you then say: "she had NO idea she was the first person to ever explain how the money got on Tena's bar. "

how can you honestly say this without any evidence other than Duane hiding things. you also claimed a few pages back that he told you it was a candy wrapper and not trash.

is this not the same arrogant's you clam other people have, Marla, Blevins etc?

why would a person hide money along a bank like Hansel and Gretel right back in the same area of the crime? where was Duane living at the time of these events? why not burn the money, shred it, put it a foundation of a apartment complex???

you get very hostile when confronted, similar to what Knoss does! just shy of saying "bite me"

you have been at this 17 years and have little to show, you have been on the computer long enough to learn how to search properly and failed at that as well.

you take key pieces of evidence (Boeing claim) and do nothing to support his Brother being a part of? I gave you the tools to verifying that claim!!

similar to the battle between Blevin/Georger, you don't seem to read what Robert99 has said! instead you continue to try and discredit him?

I'm positive that if Duane was Cooper he would have kept some of the money just as a trophy!

I'm sorry Jo but this is just a portion of my thoughts about your claim, I remain confident that Duane could not possibly be Cooper based on what you continue to try and prove.

who is say that Duane wasn't picking something up vs hiding something?

Skyjack71 claims with 100% confidence:

Rather than go through a long ordeal - I KNOW how Blevins got that infomation. I communicated with Porteous BEFORE he went public about KC and before he contacted Blevins.

He had a site on the computer - it came up when I was looking for information on D.B.Cooper & private detectives. I made a enquiry and we exchange a couple of emails. I am the ONE who told him about Ha Ha Ha by D.B. Cooper. The statement comes right off the pages of that book
.”

This in rebuttal to what RobertMBlevins said on the subject, according to Bruce Smith:

As for the book’s statement that Captain Scott left the cockpit and sat next to Cooper to ascertain the reality of the bomb, Robert said that he got that from Porteous, who got it from Bill Rataczak in a taped phone conversation.”

I can ONLY go by the evidence presented and to say I’m sickened and dismayed would be an understatement. A gross, injustice to understatements in the totality of deception, delusion and theft.

The fact that the source of Captain Scott leaving the cockpit being a long lived ordeal is certainly no secret. I’ve asked for clarification on numerous occasions and was constantly deflected with some oblique answer which avoided revealing a source. Skyjack71 could have spoken up at any time but chose to remain silent on this subject, even though she now claims to have been in possession of the ‘truth’ as she states it now.

RobertMBlevins has claimed that he was confused by phones, got it from Rataczak in taped conversations and from other sources but NEVER made mention of the book HA-HA-HA. Not once. Up to and including not being mentioned in his book either.

Now skyjack71 wants to claim that she was in contact with Porteous (of course, who doesn’t’ she contact immediately?) and told him about the book HA-HA-HA in some ‘email’. In fact, the passage which was published in Blevins’ book, according to skyjack71- “comes right off the pages of that book”. In other words, skyjack71 has identified one of the most clear cut cases of plagiarism I’ve seen. She even says the entire passage comes right off the pages of that book, just like a copy machine would steal those words, that work, that property. Shame on RobertMBlevins if what skyjack71 accuses him of perpetrating is true. But who can you believe? Of course skyjack71 fails to mention how she “KNOWS” the information was taken right from that book.

HA-HA-HA is a book which happens to be protected by copyright law which the United States of America, crafted to protect honest and decent people from the likes of what skyjack71 has claimed to have taken place. What sort of low-life, scum would steal the creative blood, sweat and tears of another human? Only the most warped, twisted and depraved of individuals would engage in or ‘cover-up’ such activities through omission.

I can only register my utter revulsion and acknowledge the nausea induced by the same group of individuals, who appear to believe that repeated proclamations of their virtues, will somehow overshadow or disguise some of the most reprehensible, and baseless examples of personal integrity, I’ve ever had the dismay to be exposed to. For where outside this thread could or would someone use plagiarism, or idea theft, as an excuse for the source of a statement which has been proven to be a falsehood? Only the least intelligent or most corrupt, would have viewed this as an option. I need to shower in scalding alcohol, with a wire brush, to wash the shame of having read about such filthy conduct.

Georger says in part:

'RobertMBlevins begs with:

“Please tell me where I LIED about something on this thread.”

That's easy. Where do I start ?!

You kept telling everyone I was born and raised in
the State of Washington! I kept telling you that was
not true. You kept re-telling it over & over & over ....
so you might as well tell it again as an example of
YOUR credibility and motivations!'

My information is that you grew up near the area of the alleged dropzone. I don't know where you were actually born, though. I got this solely from page 171 of Gray's book. So if this is not true, you should ask Geoff Gray to make an edit on his book so he will discontinue putting out false information about you.

Why split hairs? I've lived in Washington state most of my life, but I was actually born in California. I don't say I'm from California, though.If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

RobertMBlevins crafts one more Yogi Blevinism with:

^ My information is that you grew up near the area of the alleged dropzone.

^^ I don't know where you were actually born, though.

Georger responds: Blevins, reach down and see if you are missing some parts. Now reach up and see if the thing with hair on it is there? You might have to pull your head out of your ass to do this test.

G writes

Georger responds: Blevins, reach down and see if you are missing some parts. Now reach up and see if the thing with hair on it is there? You might have to pull your head out of your ass to do this test.

Georger, I know you can be more civil than that. Don't get yourself another ban.

What is the unit of venom attraction force?

EMU, Gauss, Gilberts, Maxwells, etc somehow do not seem appropriate.

The flux density is high, thats for sure.