47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Blevins and other esteemed researchers:

Read the radio transcripts and you will discover Cooper specified that the money should be ready at a time that was after sunset. So he did not have any intention of making a daylight jump in the first place.

Robert99

I dont think Blevins cares - its not in his agenda.

Georger, Agreed, but in the interest of keeping the scientific method from fading into oblivion, I have actually checked the sunset time for Seattle on November 24th at timeanddate.com.

The value for 1971 is not available but on November 24, 2012, the value is 4:24 PM PST. So unless Jo and/or Blevins or someone else has changed the orbit of the planet, the sunset time in 1971 was probably within a minute or two of that value.

The airliner took off from Portland at almost exactly 3:00 PM PST and was immediately hijacked. The original arrival time in Seattle would have been about 3:30 PM PST.

The time of 5:00 PM PST for getting the money to the airport is mentioned in several locations and, based on my memory, was originally specified by Cooper. So Cooper was planning a night jump from the start of the hijacking.

And based on his arguments with the Co-Pilot, Cooper wanted to take off with the rear stairs unlocked and apparently planned to jump very soon after take off. Perhaps within 20 miles of the Seattle airport.

Robert99

Blevins and other esteemed researchers:

Read the radio transcripts and you will discover Cooper specified that the money should be ready at a time that was after sunset. So he did not have any intention of making a daylight jump in the first place.

Robert99

I dont think Blevins cares - its not in his agenda.

Georger, Agreed, but in the interest of keeping the scientific method from fading into oblivion, I have actually checked the sunset time for Seattle on November 24th at timeanddate.com.

The value for 1971 is not available but on November 24, 2012, the value is 4:24 PM PST. So unless Jo and/or Blevins or someone else has changed the orbit of the planet, the sunset time in 1971 was probably within a minute or two of that value.

The airliner took off from Portland at almost exactly 3:00 PM PST and was immediately hijacked. The original arrival time in Seattle would have been about 3:30 PM PST.

The time of 5:00 PM PST for getting the money to the airport is mentioned in several locations and, based on my memory, was originally specified by Cooper. So Cooper was planning a night jump from the start of the hijacking.

And based on his arguments with the Co-Pilot, Cooper wanted to take off with the rear stairs unlocked and apparently planned to jump very soon after take off. Perhaps within 20 miles of the Seattle airport.

Robert99

Ok Robt99 - discuss this.

Where would 20 minutes out of Seattle without a known route or flight path - put Cooper. I believe if I am right he would have been in the middle of a deep forest and or a heavily populated area. That would have been a set-up for failure.

He wanted that DOOR down because he wanted to be sure it was open and that he would not be trapped on that plane! Elementary.

Knowing the door can be opened and being able to open it in flight would have been VERY tricky - so take the IDIOT ROUTE with Cooper....he didn't actually know HOW to open the DOOR. Fear of being trapped!

CAUTION DOES NOT SPELL OUT A PLAN TO JUMP WITHIN 20 MINUTES!

Do I believe he had a TARGET? Yes, but maybe more than one.
There WAS no mention by TINA that Cooper looked at a WATCH.
That was always a curiosity to me - no mention of a WATCH!

So was time of essence to Cooper - doesn't seem like it!
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Guess it was a joke. Look...this is all I know from Porteous about the overlay you saw on Decoded:

They used some type of software to create a transparent image of Christiansen's face based on his 1970 passport picture. Then they did the same thing with the sketch picture. When they overlaid the transparent pic of KC with the sketch at the same scale, they matched perfectly.

Except for the hair, of course. .

"with the sketch at the same scale, they matched
perfectly."

Yepper!

Well we all have software - I have some software too!

And last but not least the isophotes of all major
facials zones on both subjects which, quoting
Blevins:

"they matched perfectly."

Do yous know what an isophote is?

Why dont the isophotes match Mr. B;levins!?

Do you know how facial reognition software works?

I am sure Skipp must have been using completely
different photos than you present here - yes?
Because your photos presented dont match in any
way, shape or form but are of two different types of
facial proportions and lines - like a bull's head vs a
horses head - yes? Its elementary my Dear Watson.
And as plain as the nose on your face.

Fact validation sequence – INITIATED

Anti-insult circuit- STANDBY

This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode-OFF

Check ‘safety wire’ for “This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode”-CHECK

Circuit breaker for “This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode”- OPEN

Validation of comment on DBC Thread checklist- COMPLETE

377 Stated:

CB and 10 meter bands are not all that different propagation wise because they are nearly adjacent on the spectrum. The upper end of CB is channel 40 which is 27.405 MHz. The lower end of the 11M band is 27.000 MHZ, only 595 KHz difference, which is roughly the spectrum difference beetween Ch 1 and CH 40 on the CB. Do you think CH 1 and Ch 40 on CB are very different propagation wise?

With 5 watt CB walkie talkies, which were widely avaiable in 1971, someone on a peak of 5000 ft could have had a line of sight talking radius of one hundred miles. That covers a lot of territory. http://www.calculatoredge.com/electronics/lineofsight.htm

I never tried for 100 miles with CB Walkie Talkies but I could REGULARLY get 10 miles between a pair of 100 milliwatt (0.1 watt) Lafayette brand superhet CB walkie talkies when one was on an estimated 1000 ft mountaintop and the other was line of sight by the shore of SF Bay.

Look at how far pepole have talked on FRS walkie talkies: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PMR446

MrShutter responded with:

Granted you are on a 1000 foot mountain, yes, I can believe that, since the maximum legal power outage on 11 meters is 4 watts, how and where were there legal 5 watt Walkies?

would you agree conditions vary upon signal strength on radio freq's ? I'm sure you know what "skip" means in CB land. are there 1000 foot mountains in the drop zone?

JO REPLIES

Well, Crazy Delusional Old LADY wants to point this out!

Sorta COVERS - Green Mountain or Signal Mountain. As the Crow flies - Green Mt is

Approx:
10 miles from Portland
20 miles from Amboy
30 miles from Cougar
8 miles from Heisson
6 miles from Battleground

I do NOT know the elevations between Green Mountain and these location - but certainly NOT
lot until you get almost to Amboy. Green Mt is the highest point off of Hwy 500 - did any of you KNOW THAT?

Now I think it is important that Green MT was pointed out to me more than once and that he went up treacherous dirt road to get to the top in 1979. NOW, I know

:):S[:/]:|;);)
Could this be WHY JT dissed me so badly regarding ever post I made about this "hill" that I would not know was Green Mt until I went out there in 2010?

REMEMBER in all the times I described and asked about this "hill" he claimed it did NOT exist and then when he made an admission he claimed this Walmart or this country Club was there then and now.

WELL, in 2010 it was still there except I was told it had a tower on it. It WAS too wet to go up it in 2010 and the guy driving me on that day - didn't want to attempt it. Was a REALLY wet day and wet time of the yrs.

Even after all of that - JT still wanted to argue the point. Just the fact that he made an issue out of dissing me on a FACT and a LOCATION - sure does NOT make him look good at all.

;):ph34r::ph34r::D:D:)Sure sounds like COVER-UP or that some person found some of the money and/or evidence if there was any to be found and kept it a secret!

:|[:/][:/]Very Sad if True, but I want to go back and I want that mountain - If I win the Lottery wonder if it would be enough to by that Hill from BP. Oh Well then they wouldn't have anyplace else for their tower.:(

Fact validation sequence – INITIATED

Anti-insult circuit- STANDBY

This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode-OFF

Check ‘safety wire’ for “This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode”-CHECK

Circuit breaker for “This has already been discussed and re-animated by the same person outrage mode”- OPEN

Validation of comment on DBC Thread checklist- COMPLETE

Mr Shutter wrote

grated you are on a 1000 foot mountain, yes, I can believe that, since the maximum legal power outage on 11 meters is 4 watts, how and where were there legal 5 watt Walkies?

Back in the 60s and early 70s the FCC maximum CB power for AM was 5 watts of input to the final amplifier stage. Later, as I recall, it was changed to 4 watts of output power. Output power is a lot easier for the FCC to measure. In 1971 there were dozens of 5 watt CB walkie talkies to choose from. 10-4?

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Well, Crazy Delusional Old LADY wants to point this out!

Sorta COVERS - Green Mountain or Signal Mountain. As the Crow flies - Green Mt is

Approx:
10 miles from Portland
20 miles from Amboy
30 miles from Cougar
8 miles from Heisson
6 miles from Battleground

I do NOT know the elevations between Green Mountain and these location - but certainly NOT
lot until you get almost to Amboy. Green Mt is the highest point off of Hwy 500 - did any of you KNOW THAT?

Now I think it is important that Green MT was pointed out to me more than once and that he went up treacherous dirt road to get to the top in 1979. NOW, I know

Jo writes:

Ok Robt99 - discuss this.

Where would 20 minutes out of Seattle without a known route or flight path - put Cooper. I believe if I am right he would have been in the middle of a deep forest and or a heavily populated area. That would have been a set-up for failure.

R99 replies:

"Without a known route or flight path ... ???" might put Cooper right back at the Seattle airport. Jo you seem to have forgotten that Cooper was familiar with the Seattle area and he had previously demonstrated that by telling one of the stews where they were by just looking out the window. But the airliner did have a known route and it was southbound on V-23.

Twenty miles (I did not say minutes) would put the airliner near McChord AFB.

Jo writes:

He wanted that DOOR down because he wanted to be sure it was open and that he would not be trapped on that plane! Elementary.

Knowing the door can be opened and being able to open it in flight would have been VERY tricky - so take the IDIOT ROUTE with Cooper....he didn't actually know HOW to open the DOOR. Fear of being trapped!

R99 replies:

Cooper was NOT tapped. He could have jumped from one of the escape hatches over the wings. Later hijackers did exactly that. And Cooper could have removed that hatch himself with probably less effort than lowering the rear stairs.

Jo writes:

CAUTION DOES NOT SPELL OUT A PLAN TO JUMP WITHIN 20 MINUTES!

R99 replies:

Caution requires knowledge about the rear stairs before getting on the airplane and hijacking it.

Jo writes:

So was time of essence to Cooper - doesn't seem like it!

R99 replies:

Target? Jo, how was he suppose to find the target since he did not specify a flight path? And multiple targets? You simply do not understand what you are writing.

As for watches, H.'s book, page 14, describes Cooper during the wait for the airliner to originally land in Portland as follows:

"Cooper checked his watch frequently . . .".

Jo, you apparently have not done any homework on the actual hijacking! And your ignorance of the hijacking events shows!

Robert99

Jo wrote

Again I will ask if it was possible for Cooper to have planted homeing devices of some sort in various areas? There has to be something REALLY simple no one has thought of that could have been used by a communications savy individual in 1971.

Jo,

For the n'th time, the answer is NO. Radio reception inside a metal fuselage is really compromised, which is why airliners have ALL their communication and navigation antennas mounted on the exterior.

I was a year away from my EE degree in 71 and was as you put it "communication savvy." Even if I could place radio beacons in known locations, and hope to get a fix on them with a small radio direction finder, it wouldnt work from inside the plane.

You keep coming back to this and I keep telling you it wouldnt work. Will you keep asking until you find someone who agrees with you that: "There has to be something REALLY simple no one has thought of that could have been used by a communications savy individual in 1971."?

The answer from this radio nut is NO. Nobody would like a radio angle to DBCs exit navigation more than I would, but it just isnt in the cards. Can you accept that or not? My word isnt gospel but I am pretty well informed about radio stuff. Snowmman is even better, but he isnt here. Georger knows a lot about radio, but he wisely keeps his addictions separated.

I don't know how DBC decided where to exit, or if he had any idea where he was, but I can tell you for sure that radio played no role in his exit decision.

No transponders, no vibrating VOR detecting girdles, no homing beacons, no DFs, nada. Just one guy making an incredibly risky decision without a lot of information

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

Mr Shutter wrote

grated you are on a 1000 foot mountain, yes, I can believe that, since the maximum legal power outage on 11 meters is 4 watts, how and where were there legal 5 watt Walkies?

Back in the 60s and early 70s the FCC maximum CB power for AM was 5 watts of input to the final amplifier stage. Later, as I recall, it was changed to 4 watts of output power. Output power is a lot easier for the FCC to measure. In 1971 there were dozens of 5 watt CB walkie talkies to choose from. 10-4?

Roger that 377, but I would have to say before 1974, that is when I first go into it, Dad bought us a Radio Shack TRC-30A and added a D 104 mic to it, this radio had 4 watts. B|
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

"One is a sketch of a person's face. The other is an actual photograph of a person. They sort of look alike to me "

I disagree, KC had a wide shaped head comparing the two, one being a sketch, the other a cream puff of a guy.
is it truly wise to try so hard to match a sketch? what percentage of the sketch will be right if Cooper is ID'd

it's always been my understanding these sketches were made to "resemble' the person, not get a exact match B|

we see lots of pics of Kenny without hair, and lots of pics of Duane with glasses???????? I see a sketch with hair
and SUN glasses, can ya see where I'm going with this?

"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Just as I had suspected there was no ‘software’:

“…the transparencies were created using copying machines…..”

So many quibbles for such a simple answer.

YOU MAY HAVE HIT THE SHAMWOW ON THE HEAD -

HE MADE IT UP ?

His orginal post is partial evidence. Take a good
look at 'leaning pizza Cooper' leaning toward the
truth - gimmick?

Versus a corrected Cooper image square, eyes at
same level as KC's ...

We went through this already, and with Duane
photos before that. Then Blevins arrives on these
shores with a sales pitch and no food for the winter?

Georger and his picture efforts comparing KC to the sketch:

One is a sketch of a person's face. The other is an actual photograph of a person. They sort of look alike to me

Bullshit my good man ShamWow! What do you take
us for!?

What is the difference between a photo of a box
and a sketch of a box. They are ALL BOXES! It's
2d "congruence", and in 3d it's 3d congruence of
zones, whether sketch or photo - yes!

This aint Adventure Books circus science!

Optical illusions in airplane cabins and now sketches
versus photos, supposedly of the same box!

Give us a break Vinny. Sell it to the Eskimows.

Any idiot can see - these are not the same skulls
much less faces. Its Physical Anthro 101.

If I were you I would go back to claiming the FBI
sketch was wrong - you got more mileage out of that
versus faking software identification claims -

Twenty miles (I did not say minutes) would put the airliner near McChord AFB.

:)

Cooper was NOT trapped. He could have jumped from one of the escape hatches over the wings. Later hijackers did exactly that. And Cooper could have removed that hatch himself with probably less effort than lowering the rear stairs.

Perhaps - but, he wanted to jump from the aft stairs because he felt that was SAFER! Remember Cooper may have been in association with military pilots - and Weber was WELL AWARE the 727 could be jumped as 377 will tell you. For yrs I told these guys the plane was used during some exercises in the late 60's but NO one believed me until SNOWMMAN found the very clip that Duane was watching when he made the statement. It was a specific thing and was aired during the yrs of 1990 to 1994 because I remembered were he was sitting when the clip was on a TV program. Again - Jo's memory is pretty DAMN good. Bet Snowmman could even find the date the clip was shown in a documentary of TV.

Caution requires knowledge about the rear stairs before getting on the airplane and hijacking it.

Well, I think I have explained that many many time over.

I purposely have NOT read that and was unable to download the documents. I only have very little of the FBI reports and NOT what you guys have. If you are referring to Mr. H's book - happy days are here. Not all of that book is accurate and Mr. H told me that many times over - but, I read the book ONE time and that was 17 yrs ago. I specifically made the statement in reference to TINA.

Target? Jo, how was he suppose to find the target since he did not specify a flight path? And multiple targets? You simply do not understand what you are writing.

It take a DO DO like me to simplify things and perhaps the DUMB person you seem to think Weber was. If a man hijacks a plane and tells them he wants to go to Mexico - just what direction do you think he was indicating?
One would not expect them not to out to the Pacific and if the Crew had made that choice you can bet Cooper would have been making some threats.

The reasonable answer is that Cooper expected the plane to go SOUTH. That is ALL he wanted to go SOUTH. He did NOT plan on staying on that plane very long - even you have agreed to that by your own statements. There is NO other way that plane could go except South or South East - the very areas Duane took me to.

Definitly - South WA was a TARGET! Simplify! Pretend you are the DUMB ASS Cooper pretended to be - Very little of Cooper's conversation related experience - Flaps at 15 degrees - big deal. You know how he found out about that - a simple phone call to someone involved in the very beginning with Boeing. I won't tell the story about the showing of the 1st Boeing - because YOU wouldn't believe it. I was never able to obtain the quest list, but I can tell you that Duane or someone Duane knew was there!

If Cooper was checking his watch frequently in the waiting room - how come NO ONE could ever describe it? I was referencing Tina in the Cabin during the skyjacking - there was NO mention of his looking at his watch by TINA!

As for research on the events in the hijacking that is yours and the job of the investigators. I have deliberately NOT wanted to know certain things. The purpose of this is not to filll my mind with things individuals can say - Oh she read that! Such as the description of Coopers complexion in Max's book. When I used that expression because that was also how Duane's ex related his complexion to me - I was accused of lieing because it was in A DAMN BOOK!

Yes, I have read a few books now at this late of date - but I would not read Blevins book because I have enough exposure to it here...nor did I read the book on McCoy.

Jo wrote

Again I will ask if it was possible for Cooper to have planted homeing devices of some sort in various areas? There has to be something REALLY simple no one has thought of that could have been used by a communications savy individual in 1971.

Yes, I understand that. BUT if Cooper knew what was below him in minutes when he jumped - he could estimate about where he was. (WHEN HE ARRIVED ON THE GROUND). Definitely Cooper would not have JUMPED in a heavily populated area - too easy for some one to see him.

I was going in the direction of a parked car and Green Mountain. If Cooper had a homeing device and there was a reciever of some sort set-up in a vehicle or at a place like Green Mountain with a high elevations - could he not have made contact with that device...or that communication signal AFTER he was on the GROUND. Like a walkie talkie to a CB or a reciever at one of those locations.

I guess things like that would have been too bulky for him to have on him - but, I believe that DAMN battery had a dual purpose. I am trying to think like Cooper would have thought.

I base this on the extra battery Duane carried in the trunk of the car. I know nothing about these things - just DUMB OLE WOMAN trying to piece things together with absolutely NO knowledge of what could or could not have been.

If Cooper knew about where he was going down - with such a device he could have made contact with "someone" on the ground AFTER he got on the ground. Remember Duane taking me to the Communication VOR thing! I just alway thought that rather odd. Then his fixation on Green Mt.

I am tired of trying to make myself understood. I have two missions to complete and then I am done with this. I need to be working on those and not all of this.

Put Duane in the presence of Derry/the Nickles or Smokjumpers and in WA & OR. Hopefully I will be able to obtain the information that will give me the answers to both question.

I am running out of time, money and health - I need to make more use out of the resources I have by NOT using precious energy battling on this thread.

finding or looking for "the spot to jump"

here are some pics from my simulator with different cloud coverage, day/night shows how it might have been difficult
for Cooper to find a "LZ"

pic #1 is at 10,000 just over the Lewis river
pic #2 is the same photo but at night.
pic #3 shows a cloud cover of 5/8
pic #4 shows a cloud cover of about 7/8
pic #5 shows no clouds at 10,000

this is a simulator but is pretty dam accurate with altitudes, distance and a mapping of 99% of the roads in the US of A

(This post was edited by RobertMBlevins on Oct 25,
2012, 9:56 PM)

Repeat: The sketch is a sketch. An artists' rendition.
Not a real person. Compare two photographs for
best results.

A: There are no photographs of DB Cooper! WIH
are you talking about?

A: You are saying a sketch of a box and a photo of
the same box are different in some crucial way? It is
YOU claiming the FBI sketch is a sketch of Kenny.
You say based on "photo" recognition software Skipp
used. YOU are the one using the sketch with a
claim! It is YOU claiming the sketch and the photo
are identical, not me! You seem confused.

You can call all the names you wish. There is a
definite resemblence between the sketch and the
photo of Christiansen. You can't do a skull
reconstruction on a sketch and call it official. It's a
composite from the different descriptions given by
the witnesses. You've been looking at it so long, you
believe it's an actual photograph of the hijacker.

A: What is the resemblance you see and claim? Be
specific.

You could add to that the fact that all three stews
selected different combinations from the FBI's Facial
Identification Catalog. I never said I believed the
overlay created by Porteous and company 'proved'
KC was the guy, you know. I just said they did this.
You want details on how? Ask him yourself. I
wouldn't call him an idiot, though. He probably won't
respond to you if you do. If you want to see the
display itself, and where the clear overlay is placed
over the photo of Christiansen, you'll have to watch
the Decoded episode. Check History Channel 2.
They're running it this week a few times.

A: I dare you to post the overlay here !
A: Get real Blevins. We all realize the FBI sketch is a
best guess, but it is YOU claiming the sketch and
the Kenny photo are the same! You can;t have it
both ways Blevins: claim the sketch and photo are
identical, then find fault with the sketch saying the
sketch and the photo are NOT the same. MAKE UP
YOUR MIND AND STICK TO ONE POSITON OR THE
OTHER! You are working both sides, as usual.

Your cheesy multicolor picture display doesn't
disprove KC as the hijacker any more than the
overlay proves he WAS. They are both interesting,
but that's all. I'd be more inclined to listen to you on
this if the witnesses had agreed on what the hijacker
actually LOOKED like, but as we know, the witnesses
barely agreed on anything.

A: That is your version of the events. Ckret says the
witnesses did agree! Then you actually use the
sketch saying its identical to your KC photo; then
you say the sketch is faulty. MAKE UP YOUR MIND.
YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS …

A: Cheesy picture display? My display is factual
evidence. Where’s yours? I seriously doubt you
even know what you are looking at. Where is your
background in physical anthropology or anatomy,
or digital graphics? Your lack of education is your
disability and I fail to notice anything in any
presentation youve ever made, that makes up for
your lack of skills/knowledge. Your whole presence
in the DB Cooper case may be a desparate act of
compensation, on your part, especially given the fact
you are on notice as having criticised 'educated
people' since the first day you took root here. You
have advertised your bias with every post youve ever
made at Dropzone... with the plea 'the American
public will understand'. I think not! Software does
not vote, as you would like!

Chasing your tail on this kind of pseudo-science is a
waste of time. You want to find out who Cooper was?
Dig up evidence. Interview people. Find someone
with the ultimate key to the case. Truth is, after
more than 5,000 posts and a few years posting
here, you are no closer to discovering the truth then
when you first arrived.

A: Chasing my tail? Yours is the pseudo-science.
Your inability to operate on a scientific level with
anything, is your tail-chasing problem, and nobody
else’s. You should have quit while you were ahead,
to save face.

And yeah...I think it COULD be difficult to estimate
someone's true height inside the confines of an
airline cabin.

A: Really! That again? Blevins get yourself
an “asshat” and just wear it. This is crazy on your
part. And an insult to your cat...

One bit of evidence for you: The witnesses on the
plane were all over the place on that one, too. If you
want the quotes again, I can provide them.

"If I'd observed all the rules, I'd never have got
anywhere..."

Marilyn Monroe

A: I don’t need any more of your socalled quotes
which you think fit the conclusions you want. Let’s
just say that your version of reality varies signifi-
cantly from that of Ckret, the FBI, and a host of
other witnesses, and you sir have never seen one
FBI file about anything! You cannot document
anything you say – all you have is a forum where
you can troll and spread your baloney 500 miles
deep 5-20 times a day, in endless repetition … you
make Jo Weber look like a Rhodes Scholar!

The time has arrived when it is best to leave
someone like you into the hands of people who can
deal with you effectively, because any more time
spent on you is useless and retroproductive. You
are a circus act and an idiot. And in the circus, they
would only employ you to pick up elephant poop,
which I guess is what you actually do (dayjob). No
wonder! Poop in - poop out. I sympathise. Dont ever
give up your dreams...

the only resemblance I see is the same old bald dude with a rounder and wider face than the sketch!

precisely. No surface or profile in the one is
congruent with the other. These are two different
people with two different anatomies. (Blevins is
trying to pass off)

Jo, you are saying that in the early 1990s, while watching a video made in the late 1960s - 25 years earlier, Duane told you that it was safer to jump from the rear stairs than out a side door. Do you know where Duane acquired this specific bit of wisdom. In the early 1990s, paratroopers routinely jumped out of side doors on such aircraft as the C-141, C-5, and others on a daily basis.

And does 377 know how Weber became "WELL AWARE" that the 727 could be jumped from the rear stairs?

And you claim that when Weber was passing all this information to you, he did not mention D.B. Cooper and all the 727 hijackings? How could he have failed to do that?

You are now claiming that if TINA didn't mention a watch, then Cooper didn't have one. Did TINA also mention that Cooper had two arms and two legs? If you would bother to read my answer to your post above, H.'s book mentions the watch.

And you are claiming that you have your own FBI reports on the hijacking that are NOT what the rest of us have. Gee, your very own FBI reports which only you have. How nice. Do you really want me to comment on that silly claim?

Sorry to disappoint you, but when the airliner departed Seattle it went to the southwest along V-23.

And the information about the 15 degree flap setting was obtained from someone who was at the "first showing" of the first Boeing (presumably the original 707 "Dash 80") in the early 1950s. Just 20 years prior to the hijacking. Oh, my!

You write, "I have deliberately NOT wanted to know certain things. The purpose of this is not to fill my mind with things individuals can say . . .". You have certainly been successful at that. The end result is that all you "know" about the hijacking is straight from your own imagination with no factual basis whatsoever.

Keep chasing your fairey tales if you want, but don't expect to find a rational answer to them. None exists.

Robert99

the only resemblance I see is the same old bald dude with a rounder and wider face than the sketch!

precisely. No surface or profile in the one is
congruent with the other. These are two different
people with two different anatomies
. (Blevins is
trying to pass off)

LOL...who IS the OTHER person in your Magic Comparison? You are truly funny sometimes. The sketch cannot be considered anything more than a guide, and based on different configs from the FBI's facial catalog. You keep confusing it for a real human being.

Is plain common sense just lacking in your case? Even if you came up with a suspect and matched him up to the sketch exactly using your Super-Duper Acme Inc Imaging Format, it means absolutely nothing without other evidence. Using your techniques comparing a work of art to a real person is comparing apples to oranges.

The sketch is an artist-created composite...wait for it now...based on SEVERAL DIFFERENT descriptions from SEVERAL DIFFERENT witnesses. You DO grasp this concept, correct? It's a known fact that Flo, Tina, and Alice disagreed on details about what the hijacker looked like. Same with the passenger witnesses. But YOU say the sketch is soooo accurate it may as well be a photograph. I'm not sure what erroneous logic you based that on. If you got it from Mr Spock, I'll go with it. I kind of like him. Otherwise no.

In cases where a composite is distributed to the public, most of the time if they catch the guy he does resemble the sketch to a degree. But very seldom does the actual person look exactly like the composite. This is where you get confused, since you are assuming the sketch as a Real Person.

Your Anthro 101 pics don't prove a thing. For that matter, neither does the overlay. Both, as I said, are interesting, but they aren't really evidence.

You do make me laugh sometimes. I'll give you that.

whatever -

I sometimes wonder if you arent just jerking
everyone around for the perverse pleasure of it.

Because nobody who can still talk and walk and drive
a car is as stupid as you present?

B|:D:P

But YOU say the sketch is soooo accurate it may as well be a photograph. I'm not sure what erroneous logic you based that on. If you got it from Mr Spock, I'll go with it. I kind of like him. Otherwise no.

What (I think) we are ALL saying Mr. Blevins, is it is
YOU who brought it all up!

You are the one said Skipp and Decoded had an
overlay of KC and THE SKETCH which was identical.

Didnt you bring this up and say this? Shall I find
your post? Do I have to -

Farflung responded, Shutter responded, and YOU
referred everyone to Skipp Porteous saying you
wouldnt waste you time with this -

BUT IT WAS "YOU" WHO BROUGHT IT UP!

Cant you keep track of your own posts?

What perversion leads to to start such charades
and abuse the forum?

The only misscommunication here is you.

You post read quote:
"They used some type of software to create a
transparent image of Christiansen's face based on
his 1970 passport picture. Then they did the same
thing with the sketch picture. When they overlaid the
transparent pic of KC with the sketch at the same
scale, they matched perfectly. Except for the hair, of
course. "

Are you now denying you even made the remarks?

Why did you make these remarks in your post if
they are meaningless?

How is it this forum keeps missunderstanding
everything RobertMBlevins does and says?

Or! Am I talkng to two different people in two time
zones and the other doesn;t know what the other
said and did - ??????????????????????????????

How many posters use your account Blevins ?

How many Blevins are there?