47 47
quade

DB Cooper

Sorry Jo, show your cards face up on this forum or count me out. Not interested in phone calls about confidential files, secrets, records etc.

If you want this case solved, put ALL your evidence on the table. If you seek only to prove that Duane was DBC, then play the game any way you wish.

You wonder why the FBI shows no interest in helping you. The rest of us don't wonder.

How DO you expect me to do THAT? Number one the FBI or someone else - would be right on top of it and destroy the key information I need. I won't let that happen!

If I revealed the source the FBI would confiscate the files and I AM the only one who KNOWS what I am looking for.

Just deleted the last paragraph! I need the help of a CA. Attorney and that is ALL I can say about what I am after.

I will NOT compromise the very thing that may solve this case. AT least for me if there is NOTHING there - then I have to WALK away....but, I feel the key is in those files.

The prints and DNA - do any of you have an actual realistic explanation for that. WAS Cooper a NO BODY who was never fingerprinted, remember this rules out just about anyone who had actual knowledge of the BOEING aft stairs?

Now for a REAL STORY!
Is this one a FANTASY?
Am I playing a game?
Am I teasing?

Perhaps Cooper had no record but had knowledge of jumping.

Someone who just disappeared off the face of the earth in 1971.

A man who was Nobody! Some one who served in the service, but had no criminal factors. A loner who knew Weber and thought the project was a lark.

What if Cooper did have a homing device on him - so he could be found by his partner. What if what the partner found was a dead or dying man. He was a friend, but how would he dispose of the body? If anyone found his body - it would lead a trail right back to him.

How would one dispose of a body if you had a vehicle and the body and the chute. Would you dispose of all the evidence in different places. Yes, of course.
Can't go far with a body or the chute and he has to dispose of the vehicle.

The body? Try old cemeterys.

The chute? Just about anywhere that would not be in the jump zone.

The nobody's ID? Cut it up and flush it.

The car? Might have been stolen but maybe bought under a fradulent name. Wonder what the car disposed of on Hwy 500 that wk-end was register to? Oh, and the rental at the PDX - the FBI never divulged the person it was rented to.

Wonder WHY the FBI never spoke about that car? Maybe someone removed it later and then disposed of it elsewhere - like Vegas.

There is a cemetery and a grave marker - perhaps there are 2 bodies buried there. Can anyone obtain a list of all of the deceased in WA in November 1971? Freaky right - but, what if one of those name stood out...there would still be DNA in that grave.

:)
Now this could be Jo Spinning a STORY....probably, but it makes just about as much sense as the suspects and idea you guys come up with.

Jo, The answer is "yes" to the first part of your last sentence and "no" to the last part. Just more "What if" questions.

Robert99

Jo wrote

How DO you expect me to do THAT? Number one the FBI or someone else - would be right on top of it and destroy the key information I need. I won't let that happen!

If I revealed the source the FBI would confiscate the files and I AM the only one who KNOWS what I am looking for.

Again Jo, nobody is asking you to reveal the source, just the supposed contents of these files you believe are so crucial.

Sometimes you dont realize how empty your posts are. You want people to help you obtain some secret files from a secret person for a purpose that is also secret.

If you said more, you claim that the FBI would swoop in and suppress or destroy those crucial records.

Yawn.. Wake me up when you have some substantive evidence. For someone who claims they have little time left, you sure take the long road.

2018 marks half a century as a skydiver. Trained by the late Perry Stevens D-51 in 1968.

between Jo and Knoss, the high security risk for showing evidence is off the chart, I just don't get all the secrecy???

News Alert......this was just an unsolved hijacking, this was not planned at "Area 51" or the Pentagon, a guy, man,
person stole money from Northwest Airlines and jumped out of a plane. nobody has been able to identify the individual
for over 40 years...end of News Alert.......
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Throughout history, us humans have managed to lead with our chins, regarding technology. The miracle of the molecule produced thousands of fluoroscopes which were used to do to useful to things; to things which were utter balderdash, like check the fitting of shoes. Now we are restricted to less radiation from ten years of X-rays, compared to what were emitted during one shoe fitting.

Today I read this little gem about DNA and a couple dead people:

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2012/10/18/rapist-who-died-connected-dna-evidence-murder-woman-beacon-hill/RjonJV5m213UF9dkipsIII/story.html

Imagine that, clearing some murder cases from 1973 with DNA extracted from a guy who has been dead for over 10 years. Truly another miracle of technology, serving man.

Then I start thinking downstream. Where is the presumption of innocence? The due process? And other constitutionally based things that we pretend to care about? Is this yet another glaring example of our scotoma of duplicity, since it serves so many purposes?

Who will complain? The ‘suspect’ is dead, so this will only serve as a huge relief to an undiscovered, but still living killer. The victim is dead, so there is no recourse there except maybe some family who can afford to have the evidence validated. I don’t know. Would this murder be ‘cleared’ sans a trial, or would there be a new version to one ‘in absentia’, called ‘ex vita abire’?

So this brings me to the pure and well researched case of DB Cooper. Already there are multiple cries from self proclaimed experts, of DNA Contamination or it being a ‘girlfriend’s’ DNA (which is amusing since gender is a base marker, but OK). There’s no way to know that the DNA belongs to Cooper is another favored declaration from the logic pool. So who is to say that the victim in the article didn’t have hot, rough, consensual and very, very, very secret sex with the ‘suspect’? Just like all the guano which has been published as fact about Cooper, where one person knows things that no one else can possibly know. Or the other selfless crowd who claim to have twenty years or more experience in some arcane practice, yet never have the talent to quote the book, page and paragraph, which they claim such familiarity. It is a pretty weird way to present things, where you are so painfully knowledgeable, that finding a published answer is impossible. Damn, that’s some deep knowledge there, I mean deep. But this is the profile of those who are ‘Natural Born’ fillintheblanks, where I was born knowing how to cry and fill a diaper, and had to learn everything else from a humble and patient instructor. Sure would have been nice to have avoided all that ‘schooling’ and gone straight to SKYGOD like everyone else. Oh well.

So now all the paths and threads which lead to DB Cooper, also lead to a dead end, if the suspect is dead, for reasons outlined above. As there appears to be no established process to follow if a guilty person is deceased. Even after the living are found guilty, in a court of law, by a unanimous vote, from a jury of their peers, they could still end up ‘innocent’ for eternity (Ken Lay, Budd Dwyer). If the guilty could become innocent, via death, THEN how can a dead person become guilty? Without a guilty party, how can a crime be removed from the books?

So there seems to be a permanent, albeit unintentional corner, which many have managed to paint themselves and this case into. Yep, this is all about DB Cooper, just the way everyone likes it. I do realize how devastatingly distracting it is, having to read several paragraphs which didn’t contain the name Cooper, thus leaving the average person with a reading comprehension measured at or below the seventh grade, in some sort of intellectual limbo where all you could think was, ‘What does this have to do with Cooper?’ Always a great way to draw maximum consideration to your cognitive abilities. Yes.

So what’s the moral answer to a case where DNA identifies or clears some old murder case? Never had DNA before, just like X-rays, and we may be using the DNA like fluoroscopes in a shoe store. I dunno, time for a stiff one.

Jo wrote

Again Jo, nobody is asking you to reveal the source, just the supposed contents of these files you believe are so crucial.

Sometimes you dont realize how empty your posts are. You want people to help you obtain some secret files from a secret person for a purpose that is also secret.

If you said more, you claim that the FBI would swoop in and suppress or destroy those crucial records.

Yawn.. Wake me up when you have some substantive evidence. For someone who claims they have little time left, you sure take the long road.

Hey, I am not putting myself out there for a lawsuit and the only way to explain what I have been working on would only cause the individual or individuals to become MORE difficult to deal with and hold out even more.

Sorry I brought the subject up but was hoping for a little support on this. If you knew the nature of the material you would UNDERSTAND why it has been difficult to access - only one person has control of this info and there is NO way to get access except thru this one individual.

ODD how people want a helping of whats on the table they are helpful, but when the buffet is hidden from view they just pass on by.
Copyright 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 2013, 2014, 2015 by Jo Weber

Jo wrote

Hey, I am not putting myself out there for a lawsuit and the only way to explain what I have been working on would only cause the individual or individuals to become MORE difficult to deal with and hold out even more.

Sorry I brought the subject up but was hoping for a little support on this. If you knew the nature of the material you would UNDERSTAND why it has been difficult to access - only one person has control of this info and there is NO way to get access except thru this one individual.

ODD how people want a helping of whats on the table they are helpful, but when the buffet is hidden from view they just pass on by.

Jo, How long have you and Knoss been playing this silly game? You are flip sides of the same coin. What is your purpose here? You and Knoss give me the impression that both of you are seriously delusional.

Robert99

Robert99 then make the post below:

Jo, How long have you and Knoss been playing this silly game? You are flip sides of the same coin. What is your purpose here? You and Knoss give me the impression that both of you are seriously delusional.

Robert99

You Robert99 are someone whose only reason to exist is to make fun of other people or to put them down. I have PLAYED NO GAME....if the FBI wants me to shut up and to give me my life back - then they NEED to support the CLAIMS they made.

JUST exactly WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE in being in this THREAD. You have presented nothing that could bring an end to the Cooper saga - NOTHING!

I may not have the degrees nor the abilitiy to do some of the things you and others do, but you nor anyone else has offered an explanation about Weber and you cannot because you never met him nor have you seen the actual files. You cannot judge me by what I write - I am not a writer - I just put down my heart and soul and tell what I know and occasionally have a little fun and if I do - some JERK like you takes it as serious.

BEFORE you SLANDER me or MAKE FUN of me - TELL the thread WHO you ARE and WHAT YOU DO and WHY YOU are REALLY HERE! DO you NOT think some of your STATEMENTS are off!

Robert99 then make the post below:

Robert99

You Robert99 are someone whose only reason to exist is to make fun of other people or to put them down. I have PLAYED NO GAME....if the FBI wants me to shut up and to give me my life back - then they NEED to support the CLAIMS they made.

JUST exactly WHAT IS YOUR PURPOSE in being in this THREAD. You have presented nothing that could bring an end to the Cooper saga - NOTHING!

I may not have the degrees nor the abilitiy to do some of the things you and others do, but you nor anyone else has offered an explanation about Weber and you cannot because you never met him nor have you seen the actual files. You cannot judge me by what I write - I am not a writer - I just put down my heart and soul and tell what I know and occasionally have a little fun and if I do - some JERK like you takes it as serious.

BEFORE you SLANDER me or MAKE FUN of me - TELL the thread WHO you ARE and WHAT YOU DO and WHY YOU are REALLY HERE! DO you NOT think some of your STATEMENTS are off!

Jo, I don't know if it is still operative or not, but there used to be a saying that "Truth is an absolute defense". I have NOT slandered you.

I HAVE pointed out absurd comments that you have made. And if you want to know the type of comments I am referring to, just read some of the posts you have made on this thread today. And yet you write above that you are just having a little fun and say that your posts should not be taken seriously.

If the FBI wants you to shut up, then I guess you feel that ignoring you is their way of doing that. The FBI cannot give you your life back because they don't have it. And never did. If your life is screwed up it is because you did it all by yourself.

Who am I? As I have stated before, I do NOT work for the FBI or any other law enforcement agency. Also, I do not work for any governmental agency.

Otherwise, I am exactly who I said I am. And if you had questions about that and had done your homework, then you wouldn't be asking that question again.

What am I doing on this thread? I am interested in helping solve the Cooper hijacking and I believe it can be solved even at this late date.

I have a question for you. Exactly what are YOU doing on this thread?

Robert99

Jo wrote

I have been trying to work with what John told me and what Duane told me regarding planes.
John DID not explain why he would have had the Boeing designs in his home and I did NOT ask why. He had stated he was a consultant for Boeing for 6 yrs.

Jo,

All those alleged 727 design documents would not have answered the basic questions about whether the plane was jumpable. The answer isn't found in system diagrams or schematics.

Yeah.. Commercial division is not really into that sort of thing.. Hell even the pilots in test or certification do not wear parachutes. Those guys just assume the thing is gonna fly first time :ph34r:
When we were building the first 787I was out helping with some "issues" on the shop floor . I was right there on Numero Uno.... I went to the aft cabin door, looked for any obstructions that might interfere with some fun... and volunteered to test jump it for them over Paine Field when they got it flying... They were SOOOO not interested.[:/]

Amazon, You have got some "trust issues" yourself. You obviously don't trust parachutes since you carry two or more on jumps.

And now you obviously don't trust aeronautical engineers. And probably ever pilot that works for Boeing and makes first flights, test flights, and/or certifications flights is also an aeronautical engineer.

A good shrink might be able to help with your own trust issues.

Robert99

Nah.. no shrinks needed.. just more time in the air:D:D

Tell me Robert... do you go SWIMMING in a boat????

If you really want to fly... get out of the damn airplane.:)

Amazon, The last time I went swimming was when I happened to be in a canoe that capsized. I may have actually done some swimming in the canoe trying to get it upright again. Does that qualify?

Robert99
Swimmer, Retired
Aeronautical Engineer, Retired
Retired, Retired, Etc.

Were you doing the butterfly....or backstroking or breast stroking ???

I’ve been trying to forensically decipher just how some of the DBC theories and suspects are created. Using syntax alone leaves the most obvious explanation as to how they are crafted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42yPcjBDIPw

I would have expected more skill in the use of the mouse in this situation, but most comments on the thread display a total lack of ‘cut and paste’ abilities. So I figured it had to be the product of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgELlF6_e8w

Then I realized she was correct, in that there was “ahh heavy dwer, ah bertation tonight”. How could I have considered someone so articulate, as an exemplar of all things Cooper? I know, silly. But could there truly be that many people who think they can change the laws of physics?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTIOSryx9NU

I know exactly what you’re thinking; Helmet Laws Suck! Why must we collectively continue to defy what Charles Darwin said is a necessary function of the fittest being allowed to survive? Here we have Mr. ”All That And A Bag Of Chips Whose Mommy Told Him He Was A Burning Hunk Of Love Who Should Never Consider Other Drivers Using Public Roads On A Blind Curve Because Bikers Already Have A Sterling Reputation” guy; who managed to get himself filmed, in HD no less, because intelligent photographers know precisely where stupid people migrate. What are the odds of capturing a motorcycle crashing at that moment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Up2UvuRLdTE&feature=relmfu

Pretty damn high considering the guy has over 60 videos of similar events. So I remain baffled by the source and inspiration which result in some of the inexplicable diction hammered out with such wild gusto, and prominently repeated until it is questioned or validated. But if some goober doesn’t have the brains to NOT become a California guardrail test dummy, by thinking a little bit ahead, the chance of a thread comment, which has no pain or financial loss feedback, getting the same treatment is nil.

Amazon, The last time I went swimming was when I happened to be in a canoe that capsized. I may have actually done some swimming in the canoe trying to get it upright again. Does that qualify?

Robert99
Swimmer, Retired
Retired, Retired, Etc.

Mainly, I was trying to find an oar to hit the jerk who caused the canoe to capsize over the head with.

Robert99

Robert99
Swimmer, Retired
Retired, Retired, Etc.

Mainly, I was trying to find an oar to hit the jerk who caused the canoe to capsize over the head with.

Robert99

:)

Yeah...canoes. They are a no-go for me. I had a 17-foot fiberglass canoe for exactly two weeks.

Bought it for less than $300, took it out once, and figured out right away the damn things are UN-FRICKIN-SAFE. (*laughs*)

It was a white canoe.

So NOW its: Blevins vs. Canoe! Canoes are
inherently unsafe and must be eliminated from
the Earth!

All Umiaks take notice! Your days are numbered.

But the Earth is a spherical section alzo!

All Earthlings take notice! Your days are numbered.
(staring with all lifeforms living in vallies)

Max nix. :S What do canoes and toilet paper in
the woods have to do with DB Cooper? Ahhhh I see!

This little video will no doubt divide the viewing audience into two separate, but unbalanced camps:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eKsDwU7kdo&feature=relmfu

Yes this is the same spot where the motorcycle crashes were being filmed. So I’m going out on a limb here and predict that birds of a feather, flock-up together. I know that most people view this as ‘awesome’ and ‘uber XD’ because if that feedback didn’t exist, there wouldn’t be these behaviors, let alone videos.

Putting a rotary wing airframe, through those maneuvers, above a group of people that are totally unaware of the risks is ridiculous from my viewpoint. But hey, no one got hurt, so what’s the foul? If only I was allowed to ‘shoot at, and miss’ every person who has said, written or thought those words. I’ll bet 100% of them would get the point. It is knowing what could happen, and has happened, which is the advantage someone in the ‘biz’ has over all the shoe clerks and 600 hour CFIs. So I did a little search.

N4177R is registered to a company named ‘Air and Land Ventures Inc.’ and would you believe they have a crash to their credit?! I know; I must be psychic or other worldly, where past histories and tendencies are used as a measure, in assessing risk and the likely outcomes of events in the future. Why can’t everything be treated as chance based or unique? There’s simply no reasonable, fact or logic based way to ever tell.

Hey! That means that Cooper had just as much of a chance of going up as he did heading towards the ground, when he stepped off those stairs. How else can you explain that he hasn’t been discovered? You can’t, because he floated. This is confirmed by the lack of fingerprints, since you would not need to touch anything if you had the power of flotation. Where are the cigarette butts? Well they went with Cooper since floating people’s fingers leave behind oils that make things they touch float, so the cigarettes floated out the door. Now I realize I just said that people who float don’t need to touch things, but that’s old news and I would rather move forward here and keep on subject. Why did Cooper pick a dummy parachute and ‘jump’? Just another blatant piece of evidence which proves he floated. In fact, he tore the emergency placard off the wall and threw it out as an example of what won’t float. Open your brains and just think for once. Everyone is so close with the money, it has been scientifically proven to have -NOT floated. Exactly…. money and placards won’t float; Cooper, cigarettes and dummy parachutes by definition and evidence, must float. All in the name of science.

I agree that flying a heli in that manner is a bit dumb. At 1:53 it looks like he almost clips a boulder with the main rotor, although that could be trick of the eye regarding depth of field from the video.

Also looks like he had a bit of a load going, with at least three people on board. (?)

Like I said

This would be a good exercise for Cooperland as you don’t have to ‘guess’ about much with a few sources and references. This ‘WILL’ be different than the usual ‘because I said so’, ‘I’m always truthful’, or ‘I’ve got twenty years experience and the rest of my life to bore everyone to death’ reasons which remain astonishingly popular. So what constitutes aerobatics in the USA?

From the book of ‘Big Brother’:

“14 CFR 91.303
Aerobatic Flight
No person may operate an aircraft in aerobatic flight—

(a) Over any congested area of a city, town, or settlement;

(b) Over an open air assembly of persons;

(c) Within the lateral boundaries of the surface areas of Class B, Class C, Class D, or Class E airspace designated for an airport;

(d) Within 4 nautical miles of the center line of any Federal airway;

(e) Below an altitude of 1,500 feet above the surface; or

(f) When flight visibility is less than 3 statute miles.

For the purposes of this section, aerobatic flight means an intentional maneuver involving an abrupt change in an aircraft's attitude, an abnormal attitude, or abnormal acceleration, not necessary for normal flight.”

What did Captain Skygod do that may (just may) have violated that reg?

(b) He was over an open air assembly of persons, who else would take a video of you?

(d) He was within 4 nautical miles of V-107 (virtually under it).

(e) Below an altitude of 1,500 feet AGL is certainly one he busted.

Along with the general definition of aerobatic flight being an abrupt change in attitude NOT necessary for normal flight. Oh dear, it looks like he was engaged in aerobatic flight with PAX. Could there be more?

Holy Bat Violation! FSDO-man! Someone also forgot about 14 CFR 91.307, which outlines when parachutes are required for PAX, in Paragraph (C), line (2) “ A nose-up or nose-down attitude of 30 degrees relative to the horizon.” My dear, did that Robinson exceed 30 degrees in pitch attitude? I’m frightened and somewhat engorged.

No one is a bigger supporter of the ‘Kill Yourself’ ethos, than I. It’s too bad that these monsters don’t understand this and try to kill other people, which results in higher costs, more regulations, more insurance and a hell of a lot less personal freedom.

I’ve never seen a race where vehicles travelled in opposing directions, including demolition derbies. Yet this takes place on public roads every day because some dork, can’t just- kill himself, he has to take out or cripple some others along the way.

I’ve never seen an un-trained, commercial pilot who could claim ignorance of the parameters for aerobatic flight and the requirements for PAX to wear chutes. But it sure appears to have happened in that video with a load of unsuspecting shoe clerks, testing the limits of that rotating mass. But it looks cool and fun, so do it, and film it. No consequences or downstream considerations, it’s all about YOU and that’s all that matters. That’s why it’s called the YOUniverse, just like your mommy told YOU.

So there’s a little exercise on how to observe, measure and objectively arrive at some conclusion, which should be very similar to the result from another person validating the same data set. No need for lobbying or sending PMs, because the ‘truth’ will always have your back. Lies will always bite you there instead.

Tommy Gunn
Tony Wong
Ray Griffin
Ex-wife

4 people who knew Duane Weber as John Collins and yet the FBI only spoke to one of them that I am aware of.

Tonight has been a bad night.
Feel completely helpless and at the mercy of a bunch of Jerks.

Tommy Gunn - a man who really existed and not the fictional person Knoss whipped up in his mind, but a real person who owned property and who had an address and was alive when I first contacted the FBI. The man who Duane told me was very dangerous. What was Tommy Gunn's connections to Duane Weber as John Collins 1962 to 1968.

What was the camp that Tony Wong and Duane Weber shared in common and why did he know him as John Collins.

Ray Griffin a man Duane went to see 2 times during our marriage and both times alone....from what little I know - he also knew Duane as John Collins.

Duane had a large 2 carat plus Marquis Diamond ring - I was with him when he bought that ring in the 1980's in St. Thomas.
It was NOT stolen. How did he have the money to pay for such a ring? He also bought me a ring at the same time, but not a diamond. The Jewelry store was one of the well knowns in St. Thomas.

The records I am seeking will show addresses for Duane from 1943 to 1949 - those missing yrs.
The FBI does NOT even know these records exist. This is the only way I can state this so as NOT to reveal the source who refuses to help and this I do not understand.

Why did the FBI lie to me about the Army record and the McNeil file. Where they that careless in their investigation of Weber?
How much misinformation does the FBI have about Weber or Cooper?

"Cooper was a VERY SAD man" was never told to Carr and yet he used this for as his own. Tina told me this - it came from no one else and was never a part of any interview Carr had nor was it part of the official records.

Tonight is a very SAD night and I feel completely helpless and this forum has been a waste of time and energy. None of you even listen or try to understand what I have been telling. Yet, you refer to me as not being up front or of creating a "story". I would be pretty damn difficult for anyone of you to be as consistent as I have been for 17 going on 18 yrs.

You know why that is? Because I speak from my heart and what I know and what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.
No one has been where I have been - no one. Things other people state are hearsay or what they conjure up in their minds or plant in the minds of others - I call it Throwing Shit on the Wall.

I am the only living soul who can tell this story, but it falls on deaf ears because the public will only be satisfied with some kind of endless mystery - one with no answers.

Yea, you are right I am crying my heart out right now and NO I am not delusional nor have I made this up. I have fell into the what-if's as anyone would have after 17 yrs, but I know what is real and what is not.

If Duane WAS NOT Cooper he damn sure knew who was, but because of the personal things I witnessesed over the yrs such as the Night Mare and What he told me in the Hospital - there is NO WAY he was making any of it up.

He went to great lenghts to protect me from his past - WHY?
Yes, I know he loved me, but WHY? WHY did he share with me this secret? WHY? He was trying to tell me who he really was and I was just to naive and uninformed to understand what he was telling me. He knew my character and how I was raise. He knew he would mean spending the rest of his life in a cell - so he had to wait until the end, but I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me.

None of you care about the truth, just the Legend!

Tommy Gunn
Tony Wong
Ray Griffin
Ex-wife

4 people who knew Duane Weber as John Collins and yet the FBI only spoke to one of them that I am aware of.

Tonight has been a bad night.
Feel completely helpless and at the mercy of a bunch of Jerks.

Tommy Gunn - a man who really existed and not the fictional person Knoss whipped up in his mind, but a real person who owned property and who had an address and was alive when I first contacted the FBI. The man who Duane told me was very dangerous. What was Tommy Gunn's connections to Duane Weber as John Collins 1962 to 1968.

What was the camp that Tony Wong and Duane Weber shared in common and why did he know him as John Collins.

Ray Griffin a man Duane went to see 2 times during our marriage and both times alone....from what little I know - he also knew Duane as John Collins.

Duane had a large 2 carat plus Marquis Diamond ring - I was with him when he bought that ring in the 1980's in St. Thomas.
It was NOT stolen. How did he have the money to pay for such a ring? He also bought me a ring at the same time, but not a diamond. The Jewelry store was one of the well knowns in St. Thomas.

The records I am seeking will show addresses for Duane from 1943 to 1949 - those missing yrs.
The FBI does NOT even know these records exist. This is the only way I can state this so as NOT to reveal the source who refuses to help and this I do not understand.

Why did the FBI lie to me about the Army record and the McNeil file. Where they that careless in their investigation of Weber?
How much misinformation does the FBI have about Weber or Cooper?

"Cooper was a VERY SAD man" was never told to Carr and yet he used this for as his own. Tina told me this - it came from no one else and was never a part of any interview Carr had nor was it part of the official records.

Tonight is a very SAD night and I feel completely helpless and this forum has been a waste of time and energy. None of you even listen or try to understand what I have been telling. Yet, you refer to me as not being up front or of creating a "story". I would be pretty damn difficult for anyone of you to be as consistent as I have been for 17 going on 18 yrs.

You know why that is? Because I speak from my heart and what I know and what I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears.
No one has been where I have been - no one. Things other people state are hearsay or what they conjure up in their minds or plant in the minds of others - I call it Throwing Shit on the Wall.

I am the only living soul who can tell this story, but it falls on deaf ears because the public will only be satisfied with some kind of endless mystery - one with no answers.

Yea, you are right I am crying my heart out right now and NO I am not delusional nor have I made this up. I have fell into the what-if's as anyone would have after 17 yrs, but I know what is real and what is not.

If Duane WAS NOT Cooper he damn sure knew who was, but because of the personal things I witnessesed over the yrs such as the Night Mare and What he told me in the Hospital - there is NO WAY he was making any of it up.

He went to great lenghts to protect me from his past - WHY?
Yes, I know he loved me, but WHY? WHY did he share with me this secret? WHY? He was trying to tell me who he really was and I was just to naive and uninformed to understand what he was telling me. He knew my character and how I was raise. He knew he would mean spending the rest of his life in a cell - so he had to wait until the end, but I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me.

None of you care about the truth, just the Legend!

Jo, As one of the "bunch of jerks" you refer to above, there are plenty of illegal ways that Duane could have acquired the money he used to pay for the diamond ring, lend money to his boss, and other such things. Such as utilizing his "shoplifting vest" or just robbing a gas station or a convenience store.

You mention the "nightmare" in which you claim Duane made a remark that he had left his fingerprints on the "stairs". Those stairs could be the stairs in some building that has nothing to do with the hijacking.

Why do you think that Cooper wanted to get his original hijacking note back? Maybe his fingerprints were on it.

Duane was a career criminal and not a very good one according to his 26+ arrests and lengthy prison times. He was not just a good boy who make a minor mistake while head home from choir practice.

You are free to believe anything you want about him. But you have not presented anything, except your version of conversations with him, to tie him to the Cooper hijacking.

Robert99

Tommy Gunn
Tony Wong
Ray Griffin
Ex-wife

Stella
Wolfgang
Four Eyes
Cheknee Canoe
Tonto!
Mrs. Quan
Hsaing Chan
Tommy Tooth
Betty Butt
Big Byrd
Rothstein
Gilbert the Golash
Terry 'Dog' Smith
Appendectomy
Marshall Stern
Lose Change
Vera
Minny
Molly
Barbara Grate
RobertMBlevins
Jane Fondu
Madolyn Monroe
Clara Arrow
Gadzooks Whale
Kollar Bone
Boner Smiley
Tipsy Toote
Tina Marvel
Betty Boop
Harry Schlam
Ralph Boeing
Jimmy G. History
En Surance
For Rum
Edith Message

Jo, you are really sounding a lot like Knoss!
"None of you care about the truth," all you left out was "bite me"

You have so many hurdles to get over.
fingerprints were negative (all 26 prints)
DNA was negative.
1968 photo looks nothing like the sketches and was taken 3 years before the crime.

The FBI needs good solid leads to move forward, not things like why he was released
from prison before his sentence was up.

If they didn't have strong evidence pointing to Duane, they would skip a lot of people
they would have talked too.

IMHO Duane does not fit the profile, a thief having large sums of money is a no brainer
for anyone to figure out.

If you can't get past us "jerks" how in the world do you think the FBI will take this story?
I think that answer is already known. Jo I give you a lot of credit for hanging in so many
years but you have not ahown anything of value IMO.
"It is surprising how aggressive people get, once they latch onto their suspect and say, 'Hey, he's our guy.' No matter what you tell them, they refuse to believe you" Agent Carr FBI

Jo, As one of the "bunch of jerks" you refer to above, there are plenty of illegal ways that Duane could have acquired the money he used to pay for the diamond ring, lend money to his boss, and other such things. Such as utilizing his "shoplifting vest" or just robbing a gas station or a convenience store.

[:/]I do not believe the belt or whatever it was his wife made for him was a "shoplifitng vest" as you guys mentioned and Duane never robbed a gas station or convenience store. It is my understanding he wooed women and then left with their valuables.

Or he relieved them of valuables after acquiring their room keys left under a beach towel.

You mention the "nightmare" in which you claim Duane made a remark that he had left his fingerprints on the "stairs".

[:/]He specifically said AFT STAIRS and if you remember I questioned him as to what AFT stairs was? This was only 3 or 4 months after we got married and were living in Denver, Co. His explanation of AFT stairs was the first knowledge and only knowledge I had of Duane's criminal past until 12 yrs into the marriage. He said it was the stairs in a jail - he just said he got in some trouble with a couple of guys and spent some time in jail (I assumed county jail and a couple of months and that he was real young).

Where the hell do you think Cook hijacked his fingerprint story from - his conversations with me.

The FBI never discussed Duane's criminal activities with me so I have no idea other than theft what he was in prison for. At what might be the end of someones life they get just a little smarter.
He had screwed up his life and now his future (1971) was bleak and there was NO way out except to do the BIG ONE and if he died then he would not suffer for yrs on the streets and/or the prison system would provide his medical needs to him.

You are free to believe anything you want about him. But you have not presented anything, except your version of conversations with him, to tie him to the Cooper hijacking.

Nor has the FBI presented anything to me about John Collins or Duane Weber's records.
What other version would I have of Weber other than his conversations with me and what I have learned about him since I called the FBI in 1996.

The things I have presented are of course my versions of conversations with him - but I have relayed the conversations as accurately as I could - I have tried to be very honest and forthright. I repeatedly have mentioned the VAN and the fact that I believe there was more in that VAN than what I was told. The man who bought it gave me 2 different versions in less than 10 days. I felt the FBI should have questioned the wife also and have required them to submit to a lie detector test - 2 yrs had lapsed from the purchase of the van and when the FBI went to interview him.

It was LOCAL FBI knew very little about Cooper nor did they question why Duane obtained and how he obtained a legal Florida Drivers License under John C. Collins...as this was in the contents of the found wallet.

That pic is really bad and shows NO detail at all. Had I not have been told it was Duane I would not have known. It was provided by the exwife and I do not even know when or where it was taken.
Perhaps you shoud use a better picture on which to base your judgement of appearance.

Like I said - even I would NOT have recognized Duane from that shot had I not been told it was him.

Why don't you use one that was taken in 1970. Attached!

It is labeled 1971, but it has 1970 written on the back. Was provided by his prior wife.

I have included pics some of you have never seen.

The last one was made in 1968 and it has the ex-wife on the corner, but the pic is very very poor quality because I had to crop him out of the photo as there were others in the shot.

There is another one I have never scanned that the ex sent me that was taken about the same time as the one labeled 1968 - again very low quality and there are others in the photo but I will dig it out of the fire safe on another day.

Duane has very distinctive age lines on each side of his cheek and above his cheek seems "puffy" the only picture where
he looks like Cooper is your profile pic.

I took a picture of John List and got similar results (see photo) Duane also would of been blind as a bat if he didn't have his glasses on.
I think every picture of him shows him wearing glasses.

everyone on here has noticed that Duane was arrested 26+ times making it very hard for him to master mind the hijacking and get away
with it.

I lost count on the amount of States you have located Duane to have been in, why would it be a big deal that he was also in Washington
and Oregon?

Balloon Bombs = DB Cooper???
Duane Weber/John Collins = DB Cooper??
No AFIS in the 60's = DB Cooper??
Prison records = DB Cooper??

I just don't think the FBI is stupid enough to not realize they don't have the right prints for Duane. mistakes may have been made about
Duane's past, but, this still doesn't put him on the plane. sorry but this is what I think until you have better proof.

Jo writes:

I do not believe the belt or whatever it was his wife made for him was a "shoplifitng vest" as you guys mentioned and Duane never robbed a gas station or convenience store. It is my understanding he wooed women and then left with their valuables.

Or he relieved them of valuables after acquiring their room keys left under a beach towel.

R99 replies:

Jo, this gets better every time you repeat it. Perhaps you could get a "soap opera", if such things still exist, to devote a segment or two to a story based on Duane.

How do you know Duane never robbed a gas station or convenience store or was a ladies man? Did he tell you that? If so, then it must be true. Did any of your jewelery or valuables disappear during your marriage to him?

Jo writes about the "nightmare":

He specifically said AFT STAIRS and if you remember I questioned him as to what AFT stairs was?

Where the hell do you think Cook hijacked his fingerprint story from - his conversations with me.

R99 replies:

The word "AFT" is a Navy, or nautical, term. While Duane may have worn a sailor's uniform for a short while, I seriously doubt that he would have learned much sailor lingo before he was discovered and booted out of the Navy. As I recall it, Duane didn't go to boot camp in the Navy. Non-nautical types would probably have referred to them as the "REAR STAIRS" unless they had read a book that used the term "AFT STAIRS".

I personally have not seen any writings from Galen Cook as far as I can remember. I may have read some "allegations" that others claim Cook wrote. But "allegations" don't place very high on my "reliable sources" index.

Jo writes:

The FBI never discussed Duane's criminal activities with me so I have no idea other than theft what he was in prison for.

Nor has the FBI presented anything to me about John Collins or Duane Weber's records.

The things I have presented are of course my versions of conversations with him - but I have relayed the conversations as accurately as I could - I have tried to be very honest and forthright.

It was LOCAL FBI knew very little about Cooper nor did they question why Duane obtained and how he obtained a legal Florida Drivers License under John C. Collins...

R99 replies:

Jo, I am sure you believe you could do a better job of running the FBI than J. Edgar Hoover and his successors. However, that is not the way the system operates.

I'll bet the FBI asked you for believeable evidence that would tie Duane Weber, aka John Collins and several other names, to any crime. Unfortunately, you did not have anything other than decades old conversations and a dead suspect.

As far as Duane being able to get a Florida drivers license under another name, think F-R-A-U-D. Florida drivers licenses are issued by the state of Florida and not the FBI. This was NOT a federal matter.

Robert99

"As far as Duane being able to get a Florida drivers license under another name, think F-R-A-U-D. Florida drivers licenses are issued by the state of Florida and not the FBI. This was NOT a federal matter"

all the way into the 80's it was very simple to get multiple Driver's Licenses, I had two different ones, my brother was a truck driver and they used birth Certs from dead individuals and would run up the points on the license and then throw it away! it's impossible now to do this.

again nothing out of the ordinary with what Duane did (as a bad guy)