upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE ATTEMPTS AT GETTING ME A RIDE J!!!! glad to know I wasn't forgotten!

alas, I cannot make it this year. some things (all good) have come up, and I'm moving to san diego, leaving july 9th and driving from NY -- just doesn't work out :( but I'll be there in spirit!!!!! my long hours of driving I'll be thinking about j, lead, EVERYONE having lots o' fun and learning lots o' good things!!!

ahhh i was just about to myspace you and ask you to come with,,,
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

BWAHAHAHAHAHA THANKS FOR THE ATTEMPTS AT GETTING ME A RIDE J!!!! glad to know I wasn't forgotten!

alas, I cannot make it this year. some things (all good) have come up, and I'm moving to san diego, leaving july 9th and driving from NY -- just doesn't work out :( but I'll be there in spirit!!!!! my long hours of driving I'll be thinking about j, lead, EVERYONE having lots o' fun and learning lots o' good things!!!

C'mon. It's on your way. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Can I video THIS year's proposal jump?

Well, last year's WAS a speed ringstar, wasn't it?
It built quickly and broke early and it WASN'T MY FAULT...this time.

:D:D:P

Oh, I'm being a bad, bad, boy.
:o

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I am all booked and ready to arrive at SKYFEST on July 12th!!!! Staying at the Best Western in Angleton. Spaceland was always my home DZ but I am now in Denver (WIND TUNNEL!!!) and look forward to seeing some familiar faces in Houston.

Peace,
Oz
Motion = Emotion

Can I video THIS year's proposal jump?

Well, last year's WAS a speed ringstar, wasn't it?
It built quickly and broke early and it WASN'T MY FAULT...this time.

:D:D:P

ahhhh dude!!!! Your regristration just went up!!

It broke early all right, but it wasnt cheap!

Funny!

Oh, I'm being a bad, bad, boy.
:o

anyone interested in taking pictures or video of me during my first(or any subsequent) wingsuit jumps?

thats something that im pretty much coming to this boogie for..and would love to get some footage or shots of me flying it
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

Voodew1, professor, and flyinbob all jump wingsuits with cams. Prof, takes some very sweet wingsuit pics and they will all be there.

I should have my camera mounted by then too, it's just been a busy month! B| Though I'd bet the other PFI's will take purtier pictures while I'm learning... :P

anyone interested in taking pictures or video of me during my first(or any subsequent) wingsuit jumps?

thats something that im pretty much coming to this boogie for..and would love to get some footage or shots of me flying it

I bet there will probably be at least ten wingsuit instructors with videos on their head at this boogie.

I bet there will probably be at least ten wingsuit instructors with videos on their head at this boogie.

Any of 'em got a suit that will fit a 6'4" 230 pounder? :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

There are at least two Tony Suit demos that are that big. Jeff will be there with them.

Looking forward! B|

It's a bird - It's a plane - no - it's just some old guy in a wing suit.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

There are at least two Tony Suit demos that are that big. Jeff will be there with them.

Looking forward! B|

It's an An-2 :$

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

Looking forward! B|

It's an An-2 :$

How did you know? It looks like we will have the AN2 at SkyFest!!! 95% confirmed!! and the jump tickets will be much less than what they were at WFFC!! We are thinking about $50.00
Hows that? So folks we need to get 12 loads out of this thing to make it pay for itself.

Damn all the AC what are we going to do during SF?

See ya there.
Oh Jim I think it is and Airshow too...... The public would surely want to take some rides eh?>

J

hey you can also catch shrimmy at the farm next week-end doing the skyfest training tour with scott miller.
call hans to see if the classes are booked up. believe there are some slots friday or monday
see ya next week jay
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

hey you can also catch shrimmy at the farm next week-end doing the skyfest training tour with scott miller.
call hans to see if the classes are booked up. believe there are some slots friday or monday
see ya next week jay

Brad Cole is also comimg from Skyventure Colorado to give away some free coaching. Discounted tunnel time will be available as well. Mike G. will be doing a canopy inspection and packing class.
Water training available if needed.

This is a weekend for the newer jumpers to get some free training.

So come get what you need to prepare yourself for SkyFest!!!
See ya

We need to start a thread somewhere, possibly bonfire, or maybe just in here for airport pick-up/drop-off.

I fly into Hobby around 5:30 pm on the 10th of July and need a ride to Spacey. I also also need a ride back to Hobby prior to 10:00 am on Monday the 16th. The ride back to the airport is not so critical if no one is driving that way though.

Chuck

I am sad to say that I will have to take my name off the list. Some stuff has come up and I am unable to get the time off. Plus my wife might be getting a different job in Colorado so I might be moving AGAIN! Damn I wonder if Penske has a frequent renter card.:S I hope everybody has as much fun as I always did at SF and be safe down there. They have a great safety record for this and I would hatefor that to get tainted.

If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!